Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chapter 73 Lovely, Dark, and Deep




Shhhhh.....

Chapter 73

Lovely, Dark, and Deep

~*~*~*~*~*Master Edward*~*~*~*~*~

My body tenses as her fangs sink into my throat, my instinct to hiss escapes my lips while my hands grip her firm round but oh so smackable ass cheek and I hold her to me.

A low growl rumbles deep down in her chest, building up as she draws the essence of me from my body. With each pull, her hands fist into my hair tighter holding me where she wants me. Her hips grind against me. I am sure she will leave a little wet stain behind on the front of my shirt because I can smell that my Angel is growing even more aroused.  

I bring one hand up and under those long curly locks of hers to fist and twist a handful of her hair.

“Enough Angel.” My tone is calm but firm.

She purrs and releases my throat and laves her tongue up along the length of her bite. It burns but it is the best burn and I won’t show any sign of the pain, or any sign that I am so fucking pleased she has bitten me. I will shower her with affection for it later.

I look around the room to see we are the center of attention and that at least half the room is turned on by our little display.

I let my hand slide back down her to her ass and up under the skirt of the little dress she is wearing tracing the length of her thigh.
I quirk my brow up when all I get is a handful of bare flesh on a very bare ass cheek.

I grip her hair tighter and crash my lips into hers while my hand explores further along the thin piece of string that cannot be bigger than a strand cut off a ball of yarn. My finger slides under it at her hip and I snap it back against her flesh chuckling.

I set her down and take her face in my hands in front of everyone in the club.

“Angel…who owns you?”

“You Master. Only you.” She looks up at me with wide eyes.

“What do you do when someone speaks to you here?”

“I look to my Master asking only with my eyes for permission to respond.”

“Good girl, I considered a swift punishment for that uncontrolled urge you seem to have succumb to earlier. It still isn’t totally off the table yet. I expect you to take your position.”

I didn’t wait for her to put herself where I expected her to be, which was kneeling at the foot of my throne on the pillow I provided for her. I moved down the platform and across the room to meet with Peter and Charlotte who just now enter the club.

“Peter.” I nod and reach out to pull Charlotte in for a hug, clenching my jaw at the pain radiating from the sealed wound. “Thanks for coming.”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world.” He smirks and then leans in to sniff around my throat.
A knowing smirk graces his lips.

“You smell a lot like the little vixen you own.” He snorts out a laugh.

I narrow my eyes at him. “Proudly motherfucker so deal with it.” I growl out and let go of Char to hold her out and admire her beauty as I smile down at her.

“You are the epitome of a sex goddess.” I was sure she would have blushed and I know that she has not been given permission to speak, so I don’t ask anything else of her. 

Charlotte is dressed in a tiny tight black leather studded dress with a matching collar. There is a lead attached as well and when I let her go she takes her position behind Peter.

“Such an obedient little pet.” He strokes her cheek with his fingertip and lifts her chin with his index finger. “Charlotte your eyes focus on my feet unless I instruct otherwise.”
He drops his hand and tugs her lead as he walks in admiring the final product of all of our hard work.

“Damn Edward this place is hopping.” He observes coolly. I scan the room and glance up once to see her kneeling at my throne and her tongue comes out swiping over that lower lip of hers coating it with my venom.

I stop walking with Peter and just watch him head right for my Angel. I know now he is going to test her and do it out in the open. Isabella’s eyes are scanning the room and she is in search of me when she realizes someone is headed right for her.

Peter stands below her and looks up at her. “Isabella you look beautiful. I hope you enjoy yourself tonight.”

My eyes watch hers and I await for her response. She locks her eyes on mine and they almost melt into a warm pool of milk chocolate. The little glint in them grows and her lip lifts with a small little smile. She begins to plead with those eyes.

I blink once and nod giving her permission.

“Thank you Peter. May I say hello to your beautiful pet?”

He grins and says, “Only if I get a hug first,” his thoughts are mischievous.

Bella fights the smile as her eyes watch me for any reaction.

I narrow them playfully winking at her.

One of the sessions we had recently on her training was signals. The signal I just gave her was to roam around and act respectfully but on her own. She told me she loved it when she had seen me wink at her once and it did funny things to her human stomach. I decided that a wink in her direction would give her permission to roam about a play party or here at the club.

As I mingle around and play the perfect host to many of our newer members, I keep a very close ear and eye on her.

Her laugh seems to delight and calm me, but the thoughts of many Dom’s here keep me on edge. It is a known fact that I can read their minds, but knowing it doesn’t prevent them from still thinking what is something they normally do yet do not realize that I have heard that thought until our eyes meet. My glare says it all and the low rumble and the baring of my double set of fangs is a clear indication that this Master has had enough of their disrespectful thoughts of my submissive.

“You know rumor has it that there is a new King among our kind.” Gianna says quirking her eyebrow at me as we stand in a group discussing the demise of the Volturi Mafia.

“You know better than to believe in rumors.” I chastise trying to stop this in its tracks.

“Master Edward, surely you are not going to brush this off as nothing of importance.”

“It isn’t of importance.”

“Having a ruling King is not important?”

“It seems to me that our kind do a pretty good job of policing themselves.”

The group I was standing with snickered and snorted and it was pissing me off.

“Hold your tongue Gianna before I tear it out. Now if you will excuse me.” I scowl and walk over to my family that has gathered around Bella.

“Having fun brother?” Emmett slaps me on the back knowing full well that he could hear me with the others a moment ago.

I grip the back of his neck and hold it pinching tighter and tighter on it but all I get from him is a laugh.

“Fucker.” I mumble under my breath.

Hey King Edward is better than Prince Albert. 

Then a boisterous laugh comes out of him as he finds the titles amusing.

“Isabella.” I call to her and she steps through the group to curl up in my arm.

“So I want to know Edward…when does the show start?”

Rosalie’s eyes are dancing around the room.

“Show?” I look at her curiously as she plays the memory of her conversation with Bella that first night they came to the club.

I chuckle.

“If you are referring to the activities that are viewable, then they have already started upstairs. There is a board with a list of scenes and what rooms those scenes are located in. Maybe my brother Emmett could train you to watch that smart ass mouth of yours.” I glare at her.

“Fuck you King Edward.” She sneers and then winks.

“God you are such a bitch.” I scowl.

“Thanks. I try.” She smiles and wraps her arm around Emmett.

I kiss Bella’s forehead and pull her away from the crowd and move to sit in my chair pulling her into my lap. 



I slide my hand under the side of her jaw and brush my thumb over her cheek. “You are without a doubt the most beautiful creature I have ever had the pleasure to look upon.”

“Isabella I am taking you upstairs. You need to watch a scene I am anxious for you to see.”

“Yes Master.”

“Good, now come.” I whisper in her ear as I stand and lead her up the stairs towards the third room.

When we walk in, I know what is about to surprise her.

Master Jacob Black has Leah lavishing him with kisses. Isabella looks over at me wide eyed. I smirk. We continue to watch them play for a few moments and she leans in and whispers, “Master, he is human…does he know?”

I nod. “Apparently Sam wasn’t as secretive as I had once thought. He shared my secret with Sue Clearwater who in turn informed her step daughter. I got a call one night from Jacob. It seems he felt the need to discuss something. We discussed several things, one of them being you.”

She narrows her eyes at me and waits for me to continue.

“Relax Angel. It wasn’t anything that was about that time you spent with them. It was about the fact that I had already changed you and that you were happy. That is all Jacob was concerned about. Granted we seem to butt heads on occasion but I made him and Leah an offer and once he realized what kind of an offer it was, he was more than happy to take it. So I went ahead and hired them to take care of the horses and the ranch since we can’t. I got them out of boarding last week and had them returned to their home on the ranch.”

She frowns.

“What is it?”

“I won’t be able to ride him will I?”

“No.” I pull her into my arms and hug her as the reality of that sinks in.

“Being a newborn, you will struggle to be around him for a while since you feed on animals.”

She hugs me tighter and we hear a loud moan escape from Leah and we turn to watch the scene.

Jacob has this thing for naming all his scenes and obviously, he is damn good at it too.
He is an interesting Dominant for a human and has one pretty kinky fucking imagination.
He is a pervert like me, with a capital P, and in recent weeks we have found that we have a lot more in common than I imagined.  

“This scene is called Whisper.” I tell her.

She cocks her brow up at me and I turn her to have her stand in front of me leaning back against my chest as we watch the scene play out. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

“Just watch and enjoy the scene.” I speak low and seductively.

Leah and Jacob are sitting there watching a girl from afar. Leah leans in and whispers into Jacob’s ear how she wants to play with the girl they are watching. Jacob cocks his brow at his submissive and then asks her, “You want your Master to allow you to play with her?”

Leah nods enthusiastically.

Jacob gives her a smirk and whispers, “What do you plan to do with her once I get her for you my little pet?”

“Naughty things Master.”

“Hmm…then maybe I should proposition her.” Jacob says with a seductive voice.

“I will do anything my Master asks of me…please Master.”

“Oh you will definitely do as I ask whether or not I get her for you or not.” He pinches her bare nipple and smiles down at her. Leah moans out in a deep throaty moan. Her heart is racing and she licks her lips.  

Isabella shifts from foot to foot. I am not sure if she is fidgeting yet or just getting aroused. I listen and inhale but get no excitement from her. Huh. Odd.

Leah watches Jacob saunter up to Emily and kiss the back of her hand as he woo’s her to come join them. Leah’s eyes are bright with excitement and I look around and down at Isabella and she has a furrowed brow.

The thing is I want her to be excited by this. I want to have a ménage a trois with my beloved but apparently I am getting no vibe from her that tells me she wants to even venture into this area.

I test the waters.

“Sexy aren’t they?”

She shrugs. I wonder what is going on with her. She isn’t open because there is no aroused part of her allowing me into that head of hers.

Shit.

“Come.” I command and pull her hand and lead her out of the room and down to the first floor towards my office.

I close the door behind her and command her.

“Sit Isabella.”

“Yes Master.”

I start pacing and try to think about how to approach this. I walk in front of her stop and lean back on my desk.

“Isabella, If your Master wants to repeat that scene we just saw in there what is your opinion on it. Be honest.”

Her eyes widen as she looks at me surprised.

This is not good. Not good at all.

The crease that forms between her brow grows deeper as she thinks about it for a moment before she stood up in all her beauty and her fury and yelled out the words

“RED! RED! RED! MOTHERFUCKING RED! Didn't I tell you that already!”

She flew to the door and was gone before I had even realized she had even moved!

“Bella?!” I yell after her but by the time I got to the main part of the club everyone stands there staring at me, the look of shock on their faces and the way that Bella flew out of here so fast was the blur of movement that no one knew who it was until I yelled after her. Their minds playing the blur of a vampire over and over and I realized she has left the club out onto the streets of Chicago all on her own. Then it dawns on me how she is dressed.

“FUCK!” I hissed and took off after her.

No this was not good at all!

©Robshandmonkey~

*one pissed off newborn on the streets of Chicago…hmm…wonder what trouble Bella can find…..better yet I wonder what the fuck Edward was thinking? Did he not read that limit list she wrote so long ago…taps her lip and wonders…I do believe I remember she stated she WILL NOT share…snickers…silly Dominant Vamp! Oh…Edward what will we do with you?

I took your votes for the chair….and modified it…personally I loved the coffin couch but it got not one vote…I wanted to lay them on it…shivers…hmm…I still may! lol...Thanks for all the input....on the throne..it was a hard decision...but this is the final product...I really wanted to put the sexy shot of him from the details but I cant erase all the females in the photo...sigh....so this was the next best one...

3 comments:

  1. loved it. hopefully we dont have to wait so long for the next and hoping your not to busy to write it, he really is thick some times, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh.....little miss Bella is gonna be in trouble..but yeah Edward needs to forget about that fantasy cuz Bella is not into that. Who would want to share E anyway. Certainly not me if I had him! Loved it!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. so missed Purrward...loved the update but so miss the lemons

    ReplyDelete