Monday, January 2, 2012

Chapter 72 In the recesses of her mind


 Ally Vera rating of four!

Shhhhh….

Chapter 72

In the recesses of her mind

*~*~*~*~*~EDWARD & His Beast~*~*~*~*~*


It only took a split second.

In that fraction of a moment, it was as if the heavens opened up, raining naughtiness down over top of us. 

You saw it didn’t you?

Sure the fuck did.

Don’t fuck this up…let her get lost again in the moment. Don’t you dare fucking ruin this.

We focus on her aroused state, keeping her right there. Holding her hoping for just one more peek.

And to think, you nicknamed her Angel. Oh…my…God!

Fuck me running that is fucking hot.

Oh, we are so doing that!

Shut up!

Don’t tell me to shut up!

We groan out simultaneously.

And to think she kept this from us! Although I can understand it. I mean after all…it is sort of a naughty and taboo subject. I can see she is afraid to let anyone know about it…but how has she been able to keep me out of that part of her head when no one else can hide repressed memories from us?

Who fucking cares we are in!

I watch in fascination as the scene plays out in her memory…it only took that one second to let that careful guard of hers down.

I wanted to recreate it.

We wanted to recreate it.

It was hot, sexy, and totally fucking taboo.

It’s time to inform her that we are doing this scene. We will go fully into every tiny detail. We both agree that we are dirty motherfuckers and this was hands down one sexy ass hot little scene, and with Isabella it would be fucking epic!  

I instruct her with details and make my way to go select the perfect outfit.

I then went and changed dressing accordingly, as every part the older man that would have been the one to enter her darkened bedroom.

I knew that even though Jacob or Leah did not have the kind of outfits I was going to provide and it would deviate slightly from the original…I knew that I could play the role even far more perfectly with all the other stuff included.

When I met her back in the bedroom, I made the final touches on all those little details. Getting her set up, her hair in that beautiful ponytail like Leah’s, her outfit innocent yet rather sexy…everything was perfect.

I had no idea how well she would do. I just hoped to God it was as I imagined it to be with her. While I was dressing up I thought about Bella’s own mannerisms and I was sure as hell that Isabella could in no way let me down.

The role-playing was spot on. She was spectacular, but then again Isabella has a certain character trait that she doesn’t even know she possesses. She looks and acts as innocent as she really was when I first met her. It was refreshing, not malicious, or sleazy like the many submissives I have had in and out of my playroom. I think that innocence is one of the things that attract me to her.

I mean fuck I stole her innocence physically, but she is still so very fucking young and innocent still mentally and in various degrees of experience, sexually, and in life in general. She is a blank canvas waiting to be designed into masterpiece.   

Call me a pervy bastard, but I get off on that about her and I have no fucking idea why. She draws it out of us. We want to do naughty things with her that I have never thought of before.

After that fuck hot scene we lay here, me still buried inside of her, while I find myself still coming and purring against her shoulder moving up slowly till I press my nose further into her hair knowing, there is no way in fuck I am done with my naughty little girl just yet.

“Our time is not over young one.” I growl into the back of her neck under her thick mahogany locks, while I grip onto her tighter. My thirst has now become voracious. Fire ripped down the length of my throat and I was already ready to drink from her.

I growl out with thirst and know that once I start to feed off her, I know I am going to be so sexually aroused even ten fold than before we started. My hunger for her and the blood she stores for me sates the dominant beast in me.

The one that wants to feed on her while the need to fuck her hard, fast and deep just so that I can get the fuck off while I swallow that sweet mix of her venom and blood. The flavor is damn near orgasmic and I am almost guaranteed, one ultimate fucking orgasm. Usually I am a selfish son of a bitch and don’t bother to bring her to orgasm. Whatever the fuck has gotten into me is odd.

Then out of nowhere, every instinct in me flips like a switch.

Both sets of fangs burst out of my gums mid purr, venom drips from the tips and I swipe my tongue over the flow and suck some down to quench that thirst and subside some of this fucking burn. I pull out of her, flip her over gripping her chin in my hand and I hiss and snap at her.

“I am going to tie you up again little girl.” My eyes burn into hers. “And do naughty scary things to you.”

My nostrils flare at the hint of that scent of fear she exudes. I can still scare the fuck out of her and I grow harder knowing this little fact.

Fuck that fear smells so fucking good!  

“What a sweet fucking scent. My little Angel wouldn’t be afraid of me would she?” I laved my tongue up along her jaw, graze my fangs over the curve of her lower lip, and nip at it. I thrust forward and press my hard cock to slide into her slick lips of her bare mound.
“Isabella, my power is innate. No one matches my Domination. I am cruel when I need be, and ‘He’ is a gentlemen always, and right now I am in control. I know what you need, desire, fear and what you can handle. I am strict always, never thoughtless. You are here to please me and me alone. Now tell me how sorry you are for taking that fucking collar off!”
“I am sorry Master! So sorry!” Her lip juts out in a pout, her brow furrows and I can feel the regret in the tense muscles of her body, but I can see it more in her eyes.
“What the fuck else will you not remove?”
“My clit piercing.”
“Very good little girl. I am sure that Edward would be thrilled to know he won’t have to worry about you removing his collar. My sweet little angelic sex kitten…your Master is thirsty and you are the flavor of the month. I nip at her lower lip as it juts out. She tastes like heaven when I brush my lips over her throat. I press my hardness up against her inner thigh to let her know I am hard again,…hell…still.
She whimpers and hisses, baring her fangs.

“Master plans to tease the living fuck out of you first though before I drain that sweet essence out of you. I love how fucking sweet tasting you are baby…then…I plan to bite you harder. The question is Isabella, will you be connected to me, or would you be in the throws of one intense fucking orgasm when I do?” I growled.

 

Her body stiffens and I move like lightning so fast she doesn’t have a chance in hell to defend herself. I throw her hands up over her head, digging them into the bed holding her where I want her, overpowering her.

“Silly little newborn doesn’t know that years of experience trumps even newborn power. You don’t seriously think I wouldn’t be able to handle you?”

She hisses on instinct. I smile down at her before she reins her control back.

So temperamental...such a feisty little bitch.

“Tsk, tsk, you know better than to disobey you’re Master. But then again we both know you want that sweet little ass whipped till you are creaming down that leg now don’t we?”

I threw her over my shoulder and flew up to the playroom. She may be a newborn, but I have the speed.  

Within a few seconds I had her cuffed with both hands tied to the rafters, her feet tied to the eyebolts in the floor. It doesn’t look like much, but in the position she is in, she cannot get the leverage she would need to utilize her strength to the fullest. Yes she is definitely bound and until she tests it, she has no idea how bound she is. 



I pace in front of her like a hungry lion taking in the beauty of her spread wide open to me and bound before me to do with as I please. Her chocolate eyes dilated and she clenches her teeth.

Those beautiful fangs of hers are so deadly and sexy all at the same time and so long as I keep a far enough distance I can avoid that bite of hers…but she won’t avoid mine.

“What do I do with you now?” My voice dripped with a sinister singing tone.

Her breath hitched. “Whatever you wish Master.” Her eyes are locked on mine now, as they should be but I notice the slight narrowing of them.

“Still fighting that newborn temper there Angel?” I mock.

She swallows back venom and there it is. Her mind wide open like a book that needs to be read.

Fuck, he is sexy! God I want him to fuck me again…Just please…fuck!

“You certainly are a little aroused there my beautiful girl.” I walk behind her and reach under between her legs. I let my fingers glide over the slick wetness of her pussy lips.

“Hmm…” I walk around, lift my hand, and bring my fingertips to trace the moisture over her bottom lip.

“Lick.” I command and watch in fascination with wide eyes, as she tastes both of us off my fingers.

She swirls her tongue around and like the naughty little vixen she is, she does it all the while trying to seduce this beast with her eyes, that tongue and that fucking scent.

“You wouldn’t be teasing now would you?” I glare down at her.

“No Master.”

Maybe just a little.

I cock my brow up at her. “Lying to me now?” I question.

She sucks in that bottom lip and her eyes drop.

I move so fast I have the paddle in my hand and have already made the first strike across her ass.

“Ten.” I roar and begin to smack her ass in a rapid succession not explaining at all why. She should fucking know by now.

By the time I am done I call out “Ten”. She has a rose tinge to her ass but it won’t last for long.

I toss the paddle, grab her ponytail, and yank her head back pressing my body against hers.

“Oh I can feel a little warmth coming off that ass of yours against my cock. Did that burn Isabella? Fucking answer me!” I reach around and pinch her nipple. She is panting in breaths. I didn’t go lightly on her at all. In fact, it was the hardest I have ever spanked her. She answers but not verbally.

I am sorry. Ow…fuck that burns…shit!

“It wasn’t meant to tickle. Next time you drop your eyes on me and it will be twenty.” I press my lips just behind her ear and make her body shudder.

Fuck.

“So fucking aroused aren’t you? My naughty little Angel wanna come?”

I turn looking around the room and a small smile plays on my lips when several naughty ideas come to mind as to the things I can do to her.

I approach the armoire and slid open the drawer perusing all the various instruments and toys.

“Oh Angel…it’s time to push limits.” I state as I select various items I plan to use on her. I slam the door closed and walk back over to stand behind her.

I slide the black silk blindfold over her eyes and hum in her ear tasting her sweet skin on the outer part of my lips.

In a flash, I am back in front of her and with a gentle brush over her taught nipple. She takes a deep shuddering breath.

I tap the Wartenberg wheel against my lips and survey her body. I decide to start at the very curve of her breast and let it roll with hardly any pressure in a circular motion to get her used to it.



Isabella lets out a low moan and her thoughts are all over the place.

What the fuck is that? Good god that’s so…ummm… fucking weird and erotic at the same time. Shit…its sharp… He won’t hurt me…at least not intentionally…Fuck...mmmm...I am vampire…he cannot hurt me anyway, I can get out of this…

“What’s wrong my little Angel?” I purr into her throat, lick, and suck at her skin.

“Not sure what that sensation is Master.” I can hear the anxiety in her tone.

I chuckle.

“Exactly.” I hum in her ear, slide my other hand around, and pull my hand back to smack her ass once good and hard.

Her legs shake a little and I grin because her ass is obviously still a little sore. I bring the wheel closer to her nipple and she sucks in a deep breath as I run it along her protruding bud.

“Oh my responsive little Angel.”

I pinch the other nipple hard getting it as sensitive as possible and pull out the first clamp to fasten it to her now hard and swollen nipple. She hisses, her chest concaves in as if to pull away from me, but she cannot go anywhere and the first test on her restraints is heard. There is a tugging that puts a little stress the metal, I know she cannot be trying and I am sure it is just a normal reaction.

Fuck…

“I wouldn’t test that if I were you little girl. You aren’t going anywhere.” I growl and lock my teeth on to her other nipple and suck. It hardens further in my lips and I pull out the second one to clamp it as well. Her hiss and little mewl sends a quiver right to my cock.

“Mmmm.” I hum running the wheel down her taught tummy and inch closer to her pussy.

“Fuck I can smell you wet for me Bella.” I growl and drop to my knees.

“Do you have any idea how fucking good your pussy looks when it drools that sweet arousal of yours out of that bare slit?” I smile as I bring the wheel closer to her clit.  



I bring my tongue out and flick it once right over her little swollen clit and tug on her clit ring that protrudes further out of her lips whenever she is this aroused, but now even more so with the piercing.

Just one swipe of my tongue is all it takes and her legs shake as I then drag the wheel right over her clit and let it roll back and forth.

“Look at the way your legs quiver baby! You’re so fucking aroused and ready.” I toss the wheel, spread her lips, dive into her pussy licking and sucking furiously on her delving my tongue deep into her, pinch her clit, and begin stroking it up and down.

It swells in my hand, she drools on my tongue, and my thirst increases in a burn that needs to be sated.

“Don’t you dare come yet.” I stroke her clit teasing her, she stiffens at my demand.

“That’s right. Not yet.” I stand and move up to begin to tongue fuck her mouth leaving her scent on her lips.

“Master…please.” She cries out. Her legs are so spread

I am so fucking hard the whole time I tease her relentlessly bringing her almost to the edge and then I back off yet again.

“NO. Don’t you dare come until I allow it Isabella.”

“FUCK!” She hisses. “I need to!”

“I don’t fucking care! I said not yet!”

“I need out of this…I need you! I need to get fucked. I need to come. I just need…”

Listening to her plead like that, while her body shakes drives me insane.

I yank the chains out of the ceiling and tear them out of the floor. I am surprised that she tears off the blindfold, crouches, and hisses at me defensively.

“You better control that fucking newborn temper!” I come at her fast turning her around to face the nearest wall, grabbing her hands; I push them up flat against it.

“Don’t you dare move those hands until I say you can!” my voice is deep with a warning tone as I throw her arms up exactly in the position I need her to be in as I take my own stance behind her.




“Spread those fucking feet apart and keep your eyes on the fucking floor.” I demand and pull the tie of her ponytail out, letting her hair out to fall loose around her shoulders.

She does exactly as I tell her, but her mumbling to herself doesn’t go unnoticed. I smack her ass once as a warning.

“Silence little girl!” I demand as I reach around, cup her pussy with one hand, and squeeze her breast in the other. I position her ass to lift it up just so that I can thrust my cock into her from behind. I don’t hesitate once she is exactly the way I need her and I am slamming into the slick wet heat of her pussy. Her wet lips swallow me, only to get even more wet from the feel of my cock pushing into her.

“Fuck Angel, so wet and needy. I fucking cannot get enough of you! Of this!” I pump in and out and tug the clamps on her nipples until I surprise her when I let them snap off and toss them. I don’t waste a minute as she hisses while I now pinch them between my thumb and finger. She cries out and her pussy tightens on my cock.

“Oh God damn, you are so fucking responsive! So sensitive huh baby?”

She nods and I lace my fingers through the long locks of her hair and fist a hand full of it to yank her head over to the side exposing her throat and neck to me. I turn her head slightly to look into those lust filled eyes of hers.

“So fucking beautiful…I love that you still suck on that bottom lip, it makes my cock twitch.”

The memory of her human blush flashes in my thoughts and she looks up through her long full lashes at me. In response to it a strange sensation courses through me and I feel it radiate out of my gut almost painfully.

A rumble rolls deep in the cavity of my chest, a growl follows, and in my most dominating voice, I demand to know what the hell is going on.

“What the fuck are you doing to me Isabella?” My grip tightens on her hair and her hip.

Her brow furrows, and she looks at me with just as much confusion as I feel. I am not sure if it is her, or what the fuck is happening, worse yet, I don’t understand it, let alone like it. My instinct is to snarl in anger, as it is my usual reaction to any thing that would irritate me like this.

“Isabella!” I snap at her and hiss, but I quickly choose to ignore the feeling now in the heat of the moment, I sink my fangs into her throat to feed from her and sate my thirst. I pull my cock out and reposition it over her tight little ass, pleased now that my cock is well lubed with her wetness, I push into her tight rim and press forward filling, and spreading her while I feed.

“Master…..oh…God!” she gasps out and I grip her hips and rub my thumbs softly over her silk skin while I suck, drinking down the sweet elixir she has stored for me. I glide in and out of heaven. She is the tightest warmest thing I have ever felt and I own her body and possess her soul.

I pick up the pace with each draw I take in of that sweet blood and venom that only she can deliver. Before long, I am pounding in and out of her, my orgasm is nearing the height, and there is nothing in the world that feels better than drinking and fucking simultaneously.

She is so fucking aroused as her thoughts pour out of her head to fill mine.

Oh God…I love every thing about him...he’s so fierce and rough and god damn sexy…I wanna come with him too...please Master…I am so close right there with you…so fucking… so, so close.
  
On the last swallow that coats my mouth and throat as it moves down, my entire body convulses and spasm’s, before I still to feel every bit of my cock pulse deep inside of her. I come so fucking hard feeling each spurt shoot to fill deep within her and that feeling I had a moment ago returns quickly as it courses through me even more, almost as if it is growing or building.

 My chest aches and longs for her as if she is a million miles away from me. I lick her wound, instinctively purr as I pull my cock out of her, and turn us both to lay her back on the bed. I move so fast crawling to position myself up over her; I hover staring down into those wide chocolate pools of her eyes.

I find myself lost in a gaze as I study the way her lashes grow in length as they fan out over her lids. I lean down closer and find myself brushing my nose along her cheek as if I am trying to nuzzle her.

“What’s happening to me? What are you doing to make me feel this?” My expression hardens.

Her brow furrows again in confusion and she whispers, “Feel what?”

My mind is swimming with chaotic thoughts and my chest and gut start to ache painfully. The sensation that I feel in my throat reminds me of the burn when I feel thirsty, but this seems unquenchable as I just fed and it makes no sense.

Then the realization slams into me as I recognize the feeling instantaneously the moment I realize why this sensation feels so familiar. My eyes widen in surprise.

Edward has experienced this on more than one occasion, and I pull back away from her to stand over her while my eyes narrow, I glower at her, backing away.  

“Motherfuck!” I bark and my anger only grows my head unwilling to believe it. The whole idea of it, makes me want to roar out and destroy something. The only thing that seems right is to get as far away as possible. I back up away from her, my expression must be wild.

“Goddamn it…Bella!” I sneer before I flee the room and take off down to the office and retreat to give up control.


S*h*h*h*h*h…..


She is changing me in ways I never imagined. Can she actually cause him to change too? She is my reason for living and I get that but the beast in me has been a part of who I am and he always will be. I will never deny my darkened soul the desires that are ingrained in me. He may retreat at the first sign of weakness, but I won’t let him be tamed. I can’t fathom now what that would be like now that I know the way he affects her.

For one thing, he turns her on so fucking much, there is no way I would deny her or myself that pleasure.
Bella has a darker side and that was pretty clear when I figured out she was completely aroused by the mere fact that she was sexually aroused by what I was. She had a thing for being with a vampire. A taboo act that most humans believe is immoral. She was attracted to my very being when she was human.

Yes, she was as innocent and pure as the driven snow and to me she still exudes it. By the time I am done exploiting her innocence to show her things that can occur when one is in this lifestyle, she will slowly loose that sweet innocence. The thought of it now, does not sit well with me simply because I love her innocence, but I also like how aroused she gets at being a naughty little girl.

She is the devil incarnate and I admit that I am so fucking in love with her, we belong together for eternity.

The big bad vampire seduces a fallen little Angel and claims her as his own. There is nothing in the world that is sexier than that!

Upon returning to Chicago, I had sold the penthouse and Isabella asked me to move in with her. I settled in once we agreed on certain conditions, one being a few things needed cleaning and straightening. The garage was deplorable and I had to clean it myself before I would park Cherry in there. She had given me several rooms to make as my own, but this house was only one of several we could choose to live in.

Having property all over the world has its benefits and I would accommodate her as well wherever we choose to reside.  

With the club in the final preparations for our re-grand opening night in a redesigned industrial area I purchased outside of Downtown Chicago, I was looking forward to introducing Isabella to the BDSM community I had been a part of.

I have turned over all aspects of managing the club to Jasper and Alice to solely focus on my role as Isabella’s Dominant. I am still the owner of the club and all memberships must be approved by me, but for the most part everything else is in their very capable hands.

This club was designed with a few playrooms for scenes versus just a meeting place.

I designed  my own playroom as well and looked forward to breaking it in with my first and only collared submissive.





What I was really looking forward to watching a scene using the new motorized suspension system. I had to have one in every room because it was designed for just about any position you wanted your submissive to be in.



I finally convinced Isabella to allow me to photograph her. I had never disclosed that the photos that adorned the walls of my playrooms or the clubs were in fact my own work and once I convinced her that she had the ability to refuse anything she felt uncomfortable with, I finally got her to pose for me.

Once I selected the shots for the club’s main floor, I may have used my dazzling skills to influence her to do some rather racy shots meant strictly for my office, or the playrooms around the globe.

The club was adorned with a few shots of her and I, but it was always of her backside, her face not ever being in the photo.


            
 
My favorite was of her walking lifting up a skintight dress to flash her sweet perfect round ass.




Now on the night of the opening, I had several last minute details to work on for the club. I dropped Isabella off giving her strict instructions to utilize the outfit I chose for her and to be waiting for me, kneeling at the chair I had chosen to observe all things that went on in the club.

Once I had the final details set up, I dropped by the house dressing as classy as a respected Dominant should for the event. I had been elated to get back into Cherry the first chance I got.

She purred like a mewling little kitten while I revved her engine dressed to the nines and heading straight for Lovely Dark and Deep and to return to my submissive.

I arrive at the club just as the sun had set and made my way through the lot, stopping only to talk to a select few members from my old club. I was anxious to get inside where my Angel would be waiting for me. A part of me was missing and I needed to keep her at my side where she belonged and I would not feel whole until I saw her with my own eyes.

I enter the club and my eyes zero in on where she should be, her scent already permeating my senses, my cold flesh pebbles and the electrical charge that always seems to reenergize when we near each other after being away.

Her head is turned and I tilt my head slightly and I watch her stiffen, knowing that she senses me and most likely has caught my scent. Her posture is straight and she adjusts to her expected waiting position.

Her eyes scan over the growing crowd brightening instantly once she sees me standing here. Her smile literally stuns me for a moment and I am elated that it confirms that my girl is happy to see her Master.
I flick my finger once giving a command that directs her to stand. I take in the beauty of her deep mahogany hair and the bashful look she cannot help but bestow upon me knowing that I want to see her outfit.

My mouth falls open slightly and venom increases forcing me to close it before I drool all over myself. My eyes caress each curve of her female form.

The beast in me begins fantasizing of all the wonderful naughty things I can do to her dressed like that. She leans over and brushes any creases out of the front of the little skirt and my cock has made himself very known as I harden instantly.

My mouth floods with even more venom when her hand reaches up to rub her fingertip over her collar that glimmers in the lighting. I hiss out a low “Fuckkkkkkk.”


 Her outfit compliments my black suit and shirt, and she looked like sex and sin rolled into one beautiful package. 



Then my mood shifts quickly ruining the moment when I hear the thoughts of a male vampire who is a newer member. He is eyeing up my Angel while he considers approaching her.

I narrow my eyes and wait for the motherfucker to even dare it.

Hell, he is still lucky I am not tearing him to shreds for thinking it!

Sweet…I wouldn’t mind a scene with her.

I make my way to Isabella stepping up onto the platform and stand to tower over her.

“Angel,” I reach out, slide my hand under her skirt, the other grips a fistful of hair, and I pull her head back exposing her throat.

My eyes narrow into slits as they meet with the male vampire admiring my Submissive.

My fangs burst out and I lick her throat and sink my fangs into her in front of everyone here.

Isabella tenses up, hisses, and claws at my arms trying to get away.

I ease my bite and growl in warning for her to be still.

She whimpers and her fingers dig into my hair pulling it. I only bite harder.

When I release her, she glares up at me.

“FUCK!” She screeches.

I give her a low warning, “Angel.”

“Fuck!” she snaps at me again and I reach out to grab her before she backs away further. She moves so fast climbing up my body and her legs wrap around my hips.

Her fangs burst out and she makes an attempt to bite and I could of easily dodged her attempt, but I don’t because the thought of her claiming me here in front of everyone thrills me.

I would happily burn for eternity just to belong to my beloved Angel.

© Robshandmonkey~



I know…I know…wow what a long wait huh? Honestly things have been a little hectic with my new position and to show you all how much I am dedicated to finishing this….I am posting it on the eve of the first Warehouse Inventory I am in charge of. Yes…that is over a hundred people I will be supervising…nervous? FUCK YEAH! But I knew if I could get this out before I left for that inventory that I would have something to look forward to when I get home to hear your thoughts on how Edward’s beast is falling in love and how he is going to handle that…poor bastard is one confused vamp.

The story is winding down…I don’t estimate more than two or three more with an Epilogue.

No…Edward and Bella will NOT be getting married. They are mated…and for some reason…their characters don’t seem to exude wedded bliss. Yeah it may be a first for fanfiction, but they are destined to be together and that is enough for me…I think we all have read one too many wedding epi’s don’t you think?

I am looking to finish If looks could kill right after this and then diving fully into Stealing Edward’s Innocence. It wont be a long story. There isn’t much to tell…

I am then committing to Divine Love and EEK 2….my vamps in the desert are calling me….

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!! I appreciate every one of you!

xoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. That was totally worth waiting for! Yes the beast is falling in love.....I don't think we want that do we. Well we want him to love her but not be all gushy about it right???? that's what Edward is for. I mean he is part of E so he must love her anyway but he needs to be a man about it and keep that shit hidden so he can be the dominant beast we all love
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Fianlly I LOVED IT! I notice he was probably falling in love to but you it can make him even more possive to her lol. I hope we get the next chapters quickly then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hell yea it's been a long fucking time waiting for the update...but it was totally FUCKING worth it!! Gawd how damn sexy and raw the beast is...he just exudes sex like Rob does!! I kinda miss sweet and adorable Edward too. I like to keep these two separate and don't want the beast to loose his charm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was so excited you updated!! :) I love the possessive beast..but you gotta love adorable Edward too...they can both love her, but beast and edward have gota have their they're own personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What everyone just said, I agree with. I love charming, lovable possessive edward but also love the beast. He is falling in love and i see that as beautiful but I reckon he is probably going to have to submit to his love for bella...Ohhh how interesting..

    Im looking forward to a very climatic ending to this story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this story a few days ago and have been reading nonstop. It's such a great fic! I noticed that this last chapter was posted almost a year ago though. Any plans to finish it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please, please, please, oh pretty please will you finish this story???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey honey, I don't know if you still check this blog, but the chaps 73 to 76 are Pages not Found :((( I'm going to dieeeee if I don't read them!!!! Pleaseeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete