Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shhhhh…..An Outtake Edward & Rosalie


a/n this is just an outtake of what went down during her change and as they were locked up together. 


Shhhhh…..

An Outtake

Edward & Rosalie




It had been 49 and a half hours since I bit her. She screamed and writhed under the bite. Her screams were so high, hitting pitches that made even me…a fucking vampire cringe.

I wanted to yell at her to shut up, but I knew it was not her fault. It was driving me insane though and no matter what, I did not know how to comfort her. She had been doing this for hours now.

She suddenly sat up and her now black eyes glistened but her expression showed the excruciating pain she was in. Clearly, in the way she now looks at me, I am sure she hates me even more than she did before. I did not really care. It had to be done. Maybe in time she would get over it.

All I could do was apologize but I did not get the words out, before she fell back to the bed yelling at the top of her lungs again.

The last twelve hours of her change, she went eerily silent. I sat at the foot of her bed with my back to the foot board and watch over her protectively. She was lying there flat on her back, as I watch a beautiful human, turn into an extraordinary, exquisite vampire.

I remember watching Peter transform on the ranch. He went from handsome to fucking stunningly handsome before my eyes and every time I watched another transformation I was always mesmerized as the changes took place in slow motion before my eyes.

I never got to see Isabella’s. We weren’t even present for her change and I don’t know how that was possible, it just was what it was and I wouldn’t change that. The memories I have of that night will stay with me forever as some of the best nights of my life.   

I watch as Rosalie’s hair grows about an inch longer, brightens the blonde highlights, thickens and the ends twist up in a soft curl. Her eyebrows arch and thin out, her lashes thicken, her lips fill out more, and other parts of her shift to give her muscle tone that will only increase her physical abilities underneath her clothes.

When it was nearing the last few moments almost finally over, four of the large vampires that had forced me to come here from the ranch, had been standing guard at the door. I had no idea they were waiting for her.

I had no idea what they were planning, because I could not hear their thoughts. It only became apparent when they threw open the cell door and I was forced and held back by three as one of them lifted her up and walked out with her before she opened her eyes.

I was raging to the point of insanity and everything around me became the object I took that anger out on. The bed was a twisted metal frame. The bars of the cell were bent into strange twisted shapes as the rage of them forcing me to stay here while they took her away to do god knows what plagued me.

Every time I fought against them, they shoved me back into the cell. My attempts were pathetic and I have never felt so degraded in my life. I was letting my beloved brother down and I never felt more helpless in all my life.

“Where the fuck are you taking her???”

“Calm down!”

“Fuck you motherfucker. Come on you and me right here right now! I will end your ass! One on one! Make this fight fucking fair you motherfucker!”

Needless to say my pride was shot to hell as my efforts to save her from whatever they planned were fruitless.

“ARO GOD DAMN IT! I KNOW YOU HEAR ME! LET HER FUCKING GO!”

She was gone for about 3 hours and all 3 of those hours I worried, raged, paced, tugged at my hair, cursed, bent the bars just to force them to replace them again and I yelled some more.

When I could hear her spewing at them as they brought her back, I felt a sense of relief but I was also worried. She was feral. Angry and her glowing red eyes met mine. She hisses then to my surprise, she lunges at me, not to attack but to seek comfort.

I am stunned not really sure how to handle her. “Rose?” I whisper into her hair as she silently sobs into the crook of my neck. Her grip is as strong as any newborn vampires.

“Rose ease up a little. It isn’t that I can’t handle it, it’s just uncomfortable. You so fucking strong sheathen.”

She let go finally after what could have been hours.

“Are you okay? Did they hurt you?” Surprised I found myself kissing the top of her head to calm her.

“No. They didn’t. It was me.” She wont look at me still buried in my throat.

“What was you?”

“I killed a human! I drank their blood! It burned so much! I couldn’t control it! He tasted so good!” she was wracked with dry sobs and I held her.

“Oh Rose…I am so fucking sorry!” I watched the memory of it play out in her head before she got angry with me.

“Fuck you! You did this to me!” She pulled away from me glaring at me now.

“And you wanted it!” I argued back. She paces pulling her fingers through her blonde locks.

“I want to see Emmett! Please make them let us go Edward I know you can do this!”

And this is how we were over the course of the next month she begged, pleaded, cried, got angry, smashed everything and refused to feed from another human again with an unbelievable strength that surprised even me.

I learned that Rosalie Hale had a strong will. If she made up her mind to do something, then she fucking did it. They brought humans in for us to feed from and both of us refused. I would starve before I took another human life, but to watch Rosalie a newborn refuse a human offering was simply amazing.

I went the entire month without feeding but brought back my kill for her when Aro let me out with him to hunt. I never fed the entire time sacrificing my meal for her and she took to feeding on a deer or a buck rather well.

I knew her thirst was insatiable these first few months and it always brought me back to thoughts of Bella. I wondered how she was fairing in her newborn months hating that I missed them but happy in knowing that she still had them ahead of her.

I knew my family and Peter would care for her. I knew without a doubt that Emmett would take her under his wing and it was clear from the beginning that Alice loved her before any of us ever even knew her.
 
S*h*h*h*h*h*……


“What do you think they are doing?” Rosalie asks.

“Who?”

“Emmett, Bella, your family.”

“I just hope they are taking care of her.” I whispered.

“Edward you know they won’t stand idly by and wait for you to return. I am sure they think I am dead from the car wreck but as for you it’s pretty obvious that your family…”

“I don’t expect them to come for us Rose. I did not give any such orders to do so. Peter is very loyal. He will take care of Isabella and he will make sure that she has everything she needs. As for Emmett, he is most likely helping with her, but I do not doubt he is plotting in his own mind how to break me out. I hope Peter can talk some sense into him to keep him out of danger.”

I change the subject quickly not wanting to hope for something that is far too dangerous to begin with, the thoughts of my family in harms way and with what I now know about the creatures with gifts in this place that frighten even me. “Do you remember the time you were working on a beat up old Kharmann Ghia?”

She looks at me surprised. “You knew about that?”

I laugh. “Yeah. I caught a glimpse of it in one of the garages once when I came to pick up my Vanquish. I was surprised to find you working on such a wreck.”

“Whatever happened to that car? You loved that car. I would have thought you would driven that car for the rest of your life. Granted I didn’t know then how long that would be but still I can still see you in that car for the rest of forever.”

I smile softly.

“If you only knew.” I chuckle. “I assure you that you would pick it up the minute you sat inside of it.”

“Pick up what?”

“The scent of human blood.” My voice is solemn.

Her eyes widen at me and I proceeded to tell her the story about Charlotte and her change and how no matter what I had done to it, Peter, or I could never get into that car and not smell her human blood in it.

“Well I am just going to have to see if I can fix that for you. I loved that car.” She smiled wistfully.



“Yeah, so did I.”

“I bet you got a hard on when you saw Bella’s the first time.” She laughed.

“That’s putting it mildly.” I chuckle.

“What?”

“I named her Halle only a moment after I saw her.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah its so fucking blue…like a blueberry. I thought of Halle Berry the actress. It just worked.”

“I have a faint memory of Bella calling her that.”

I laugh. “I told her about it that day she was injured.” I find myself frowning at the memory of her.

“So who tried to kill you that day?”

“Riley, but I am still not sure by who or why. Can I ask you something?” I look at her curiously.

“Sure.”

“What happened that you took Isabella under your wing after her parent’s died. I mean you don’t seem like the type of girl that would you know want to have that kind of responsibility. You had your whole life ahead of you and to take on a sixteen year old girl seems pretty selfless.”

I watched her memories and there it all was laid out for me. Then they went dark as if she turned them off like a switch. It was weird.

“I wanted to have a baby as soon as Royce and I got married. I have always wanted kids. My father wasn’t home much and I spent a lot of time with Bella’s family and the team. I watched her grow up under me. She was still so fucking young and naïve and she just lost her parents. I couldn’t let her go into the foster care system and forget about her. She was like the daughter I would have wanted. Good grades, sweet, innocent, pretty and just well…so Bella. You know how can you not fall in love with her.” She smiles.

“Yeah, tell me about it.” I snort out a laugh before the longing in my heart aches. 

"You do realize you won't be able to have kids now right Rosalie?" I state.
"That is the only thing that kept me from having him turn me right then. It was a hard decision. Besides, I can always love Bella as my own. It has worked for me so far."

I nod.

“You can love someone to the point of crushing them you do realize that Edward.” She looks at me and we stare at one another.

“What is that supposed to mean?” I feel my anger spiking.

“Listen I get that you dominate her and that is who you are, but do you have to be such an ass about it and everything else?”

“Fuck you.” I hiss.

“No, thanks for the offer but I am holding out for Emmett.” She smirks.

“Whatever!” I growl and I am briefly reminded of Isabella again.

“I love her Rose. This is who I am. She accepts me this way and I will not change for anyone. Get used to it because now you are stuck with me. It is the way it is and it isn’t like I am going to see her again anyway.”

“Why not?” she stands up stomping her foot. I laugh again being reminded of Isabella. It must be something chicks just do.

“There you go, throw a temper tantrum that always works out so well for you doesn’t it?” I hiss.

“Fuck you! I am not giving up like you are. You are a fucking pussy!”

I lunge for her pinning her to the wall. “Oh really? I am pretty sure I could tear your throat out if I was pushed hard enough Rosalie keep doing what you are doing! If you had any idea of the things I have done you would reconsider that statement, I have shredded vampires to pieces. Care to be my next conquest? It has been a while since I ripped out a vampire’s throat.” I let out a deep guttural growl to prove my point.

She shoves with her newborn strength pushing me back to hit the opposite wall.

“Now, now children. We must all get along.” I hear Marcus’s voice and turn to look at him. He is a strange vampire who is in mourning over the loss of his mate. Looking at him frightens me slightly. I can almost see myself like him a few years down the road.

“You two have a very interesting relationship. It’s very chaotic. Love versus hate. Interesting but so common among our kind.”

He walks away and we just stare at his retreating form.

“He gives me the creeps.” She mumbles so low I almost barely hear her.

“I know.” I sigh and slide down the wall to go about staring at the cement brick wall waiting for something, anything, and nothing at all.

© Robshandmonkey~  



  

4 comments:

  1. Awesome recount of Edward and Rosalie's time together in the cell. Shows their relationship dynamic and to me, it's almost similar to sibling rivalry.
    Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your Edwrd & Rosalie outtake. It was Perfectly done! Showing us the good, the bad, and the ugly of our Edward.

    Yes, that is who he is and I accept him Perfectly the way you created him Rob's hand monkey.

    I always tell every Author never change your story due to any negative comment or opinion. Just build from the negative criticism and continue writing the story in your Pontiac of view. You will never please everyone in this world. I just happen to be open minded about any case scenario. I love to always read a different type of Edward & Bella & Rosalie. Not your typical Stephenie Meyer's storyline. We already love her version. I also love your characters more because they are absolutely different and your own.

    Excellent work! Keep moving forward and don't look back for any negative criticism. Just use it as a tool to make your story better in your own point of view.

    Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight, Mrs. Ildira Peterson, Jedlander2001

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it!!! can't wait for the next chapter!!!

    ReplyDelete