Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Chapter 65 Romancing Isabella

Shhhhh….

Chapter 65

Romancing Isabella

Bella’s POV

He walked in just as I pulled off the first boot and our eyes met as he kneels down in front of me taking my heel in his hand as he pulls off the other one. His eyes glistening a bright lime green. His velvet voice fills the air around us and the hair on the back of my neck tingles as a content sigh leaves my lips.

He is here with me. I almost lost him forever and he is here. I feel some nervous energy exuding off me. I am anxious but behind that more than anything, I am relieved.

“I like the boots. The dress is just not you Bella. You say you like it but I question whether or not if you had been alone would you have purchased it for yourself. I hope you’re not angry with me but it simply isn’t something I see you in.”

“I am not angry.” I smile at him and realize that I really have missed him so badly and he is right, without the encouragement of everyone there, I definitely would have never picked it up to try it on. It wasn’t a style I would have worn before. I think maybe I was still angry, but now I am not angry at all. I almost lost him. Granted I know that Edward is a very controlling dominant, but this is not about dominance. My Edward is now a Prince. Granted, he is a possessive dominating prince who doesn’t really care about what others think of him and yet he always makes sure that I am okay with the way he is. That is all that matters. I heard every word he said out there to his family and our friends, not one bit of it bothered me. I simply am his and I will please him because I want to, not because he tells me to. He never demands anything that I cannot say no to. I give him the gift of that power over me. It is what a submissive does and I have to trust the choices he makes for me.   

“I want to please you.” I reach out and caress his cheek, and his eyes close as he leans into my touch. “You are the only thing that matters to me.”

“I know you do Angel, and you are the only thing that matters to me. I have missed you, but more than anything, I have missed us alone together so much. There has been so much turmoil and chaos over the last few months. I need you alone, just me…just you.”

“I am right here.” I whisper, and he opens his eyes meeting mine with that sexy half crooked brilliant smile he flashes wooing me while he acknowledges that I need him just as badly.

“Yes you are, even in an army green dress that I want to tear off you, but you are still so beautiful and you are right here in front of me. I missed you.”

I cradle his face in my hands as he continues to kneel and I pull his face towards me to kiss him tasting his lips. God I missed these lips, his taste, his scent, his body. He pulls back and licks my flavor off his lips.

“Delicious.” He moans out a growl.

My eyes fall down embarrassed by his words and he says it again.

“Cue blush.” His hand comes up to rub my pale cheek that no longer feels the heat of my blush. He never lets one slip by ever since I have been turned, and I have a feeling that he never will. His eyes move to the bags.

“So do you mind showing me what else you bought?”

I stand up with him and turn around pulling the outfits out of the bag. I feel his hands grip onto the zipper at the back of the strapless dress to unzip it. He tilts his head and presses his lips to the new scar that is on my neck murmuring his apologies.

When Edward feeds from me, he always makes sure to bite me in the same place each time, but this scar is a new one.

“I am so sorry baby. I hate that I lose control.”

“Don’t apologize please. Just as you said once during my training, when I have been punished for my misbehavior it is done and over with once my punishment has been dealt out. I have already dealt with what happened between us the only way I knew how. It is in the past. I will not hold anything against you, just as you don’t hold anything against me. I like it this way because it seems to work for us. It is in the past let’s not discuss it anymore.” I ask pulling out the first few outfits leaning my head against his cheek as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

“And although I thought I would be sorry that I bit you, I am not. You deserved it.” I add.

He laughs. “Yes I did.”

His eyes move to the outfits I am laying out.

“This is why I love you. You just get me. I thought I should inform you that I am taking you out somewhere so any one of these will do. I am lot more pleased with the lighter colors.”

I look over my shoulder and watch where his eyes land eyeing the red and black laced ruffled mini skirt with the red, white, and black laced corset styled top. He did not say I had to wear it, but he knew what he wanted to see me in and I could see it in his eyes. He told me I could choose but I still want to please him, and when I picked it out, I just knew this was something he would have chosen.

His hands open the back of the dress and it falls off me pooling at my feet.

“Fuck…I missed the shit out of you!” He growls nibbling behind my ear and wraps his arms around the front of my naked body pulling me back against his chest.

He places small kisses along my bare shoulder. “Mmm…you always taste so good.”

I twist around in his arms and drop to my knees tugging his belt out of its loop and quickly unbutton and unzip his pants sliding my hand around the band of both the pants and his boxers, I push them down. His cock slaps back against his abs standing fully erect and oozing.
He looks down at me excitement building in his eyes, his expression is that of a young boy who is about to get his first blowjob, and he looks adorable all the while looking at me with that same adoration.

“Mischievous little vixen.” He smiles. “I like it when you go after what you want.”

I grip the base of it with both hands and squeeze gently pushing his precome through the slit as it drools out.

“Yummy.” I look up at him though my lashes and wrap my lips around it not hesitating at all to take all of him into my mouth. I draw in my cheeks and suck harder.

“God damn you have the sweetest hottest mouth ever.” I hum with my lips around him.

“Baby…that’s it just like that, take it all the way down your throat. Such a good girl.”

I bob on it pulling back and pushing it in to swallow as the head enters my throat. I swirl my tongue around the tip of his mushroom and lick right up the center of his wet drooling slit.

“Fucking heaven!” He growls.

His hands come around under the nape of my neck and fist my hair. “Fuck Bella you are already going to have me coming!”
He throws his head back and allows me to fuck his cock with my mouth while his fingers massage through to my scalp.

I love the fact that I don’t have to even breathe and I decide to ask him in the future to let me practice this often. I want to master sucking him off and in no time, I feel the sensation of his long drawn out ribbons of come as it spurts in thick streams down my throat.

“Yes! Coming!” His grip tightens on my hair as his body tenses up shaking.  

I swallow him down and lick the last bit off planting a soft kiss on the tip of his cock.

“Thank you Master.” I look up at him through my lashes before I stand up and press my lips to his chest just over his unbeating heart.

“You are welcome Angel, and I promise to repay you with a hell of a lot of oral pleasure later.” He wraps me in his arms and kisses me with abandon.

“I love you so much.” His lips graze over my earlobe and he whispers, “Red, black and white?”
I smile and pull back and nod, turning around to put on the outfit, he chose, knowing that I bought it for him anyway and I had already decided it was the one I wanted to wear for him.   

“We need to head out soon love.” He makes his way over to grab a bag and throws a few things in it.
“There is plenty of room for some of your things, I am going to check on our transportation. Come down when you are ready.” He kisses my forehead and walks out leaving me to dress and pack.


S*h*h*h*h*h*……


Oddly, when I came downstairs it seemed that no one was around but Edward. He stood staring out the window with a cell phone pressed to his ear. The house was silent as if no one was even here.

“Then the items have already been delivered?”

“Fine. Thank you.”

He hung up and turned to me. “Hey.”

His eyes move up and down taking me in.

“Hey.” He reaches out for my hand and I take his as he brings it up to his lips and kisses the back of it.

“You make my heart want to beat again.” He murmurs holding my hand to his cheek.

“I wonder how long a hundred and nine year old heart could last though.” I tease.

He laughs. “You got me with that one.”

“Where is everyone?”

“They went out to the city. They sent their love, allowing us to be alone. So are you ready?”

“Yes.”

We went out and stood in front of a little chocolate mini cooper and he held the door for me.

“This just doesn’t seem like your type of car.” I smirk.

“It’s not. It is Carmen’s. I bought it for her last year for Christmas.”

“Well aren’t you the wonderful guy and who may I ask is Carmen?”

“You didn’t introduce yourself?” He looks at me incredulously after he climbs in starting it up.

“No was I supposed to, because if you are talking about the Italian woman I don’t think she speaks much English.”

He laughs. “She speaks perfectly good English Bella, she just prefers Italian. She is my housekeeper and this beauty is her “Lola.”

“Lola?”

“Yeah, I named her after a little girl that used to come here and beg for strawberries. Carmen always had some and she was the neighbor of the villa next to mine. She had chocolate colored hair like yours.” 

I smile imagining Edward around a child.

“Do you like kids?”

He threw his head back laughing. “You are kidding me right?”

“No.”

“Kids have a natural instinct to stay away from our kind. However, on occasion a curious one is brave enough to venture near. I have not been around much and I only saw Lola once. She avoided me like the plague although she would be the reason I know what a strawberry tastes like.”

“Do tell.” I laugh.

“Carmen always had them at the house. She is addicted to them and one day she insisted I try one, in what she calls “ammollo in zucchero.” He smiles over at me.

“Okay I give.” I ask not understanding his sexy lingo in that foreign tongue.

“She says it is something she does to make the flavor come out more by soaking it in sugar.” 

“Ah....I nod. And what was your impression considering you are a blooddrinker.”

He laughs.

“Surprisingly, I loved it but I assure you it is the only human food I have enjoyed. Everything else just doesn’t appeal to me. Unless of course it’s you.” He grins.

I giggle. “I am not human food.”

“No, you are Edward’s favorite cuisine.” He reaches over and takes my hand to kiss and lick the back of it. “See. Yummy.” He looks at me under his lashes flirting.

I laugh. “Such a casanova.”

He feigns being hurt by the words but laughs.

We drove through the city and headed down the countryside and pull off into a turnout that is just on the edge of a forested area. “A quick hunt before we head out.” He grins and gets out dashing to my side of the door before I can open it myself. He helps me out and we run into the darkness under the cover of trees and seek out a meal.
It only takes me seconds to locate the scent and heartbeat of a herd of deer. Edward follows me as I take down two of the largest of the heard and when I lift up draining the last one, he watches me with a fascination in his eyes.

“You are beautiful when you hunt, and one day soon you are going to show me how exquisite you can be hunting a carnivore completely bare ass naked.

I laugh and we make our way back to the car and get back on the road again.  

“Wow…the ocean!” I breathe and look out at the vast expanse of blue water.

“Mediterranean Sea.” He smirks.

“That sounds so tropical.”

“I assure you, there are no jungles around here.” He snickers.

We pull up to a nautical club, greeted by the valet driver, who then takes the car while Edward throws our bag over his shoulder and reaches out for my hand. I follow him as he leads me down the docks and I know we were heading towards a boat. The sun has already set and the darkness of night is falling upon us.


The minute we took the last turn, I knew instantly which boat had to be his in the long line of boats that sat there in a row bobbing up and down with the tide of the sea.

The size, the sleek style, along with the fact that it was brightly lit and a name that caught my eye left me speechless. I smile at the name proudly displayed onto the side of it in a beautiful scrawl that matched Edward’s distinct styled writing.

“Edward!” I breathed out.

 “We christen her with her new name tonight. I have had her for a year and haven’t come up with one until today.” He watches me for a reaction.

‘My little firefly’ is written in black calligraphic letters elegantly along the side. The name of the boat that could not be any more fitting. The sight of it was reminiscent to the creature I had captured on a night that forever changed my life. She was named after that very same creature and as I gaze up at her, the memory of that night although hazy is still there buried in my memory as the lights cast out lighting up the darkness and glow under the water. The entire boat had lights that surrounded the bottom of it lighting up the ocean floor all around it. It was a beautiful blue green glow underneath it and it took my breath away.



It glowed just like a firefly in the water. I was so excited I could barely contain myself anxious to climb aboard it.

“Is it fast? I mean I know you like fast, so…is it fast?”

“Yes Bella she is one of the fastest. I had her custom built. She beat out the fastest one in production last year. She tops out at one hundred knots.”

“Knots? So that is fast right?”

He laughs. “Yes baby. I will show you once we get out into open water. Come let’s get onboard. The captain is ready to set sail.”

“You won’t be the one driving it?”

“Normally I would, but why would I want to have to worry about driving when I just got you back in my arms?” He looks at me with a huge grin leaning down to murmur in my ear. “I have other things I could be doing versus driving.” His teeth graze my earlobe sending a shiver down my body.

“Jesus.” I breathe out.

“Edward.” He grins smacking my ass as he takes my hand and pulls me along helping me climb aboard.

The captain greets us as we board. He is a handsome looking Italian man that is short and stocky. “Buona sera signor Cullen.”

“Good evening Gustavo, this is my beloved Isabella. Thank you for doing this on such short notice.”

He waves Edward off, then reaches out, takes my hand, and turns it to kiss the back of it while he bows. “Il piacere รจ mio, bella ragazza.”

“He says the pleasure is his beautiful girl.” Edward leans in and whispers in my ear. “And yes, he too is aware of what we are. I need to trust the people that work for me Isabella. If I cannot trust them with the fact that I am a vampire then I cannot trust them with being in my life on a regular basis. Just as Sam knew what I was, I don’t hide it from most of those I employ that are close to me.”

“And they are not frightened?”

“At first, but I assured them and it took a tremendous amount of time and effort on my part to prove that I was loyal and trustworthy. Just as it took time for the army I created. It is better to arm them with the facts and the truth than to lie and worry about being caught and outted at the worst time.”

“Makes sense.” I smile at Gustavo as he turns to go back inside.

“Come let me show you the inside love. I will put our bags away and then we should be about ready to take off.”

“Where are we going?”

“Out for a cruise.”

“Okay. I smile up at him as he pulls me through the main cabin and I stop to gape at the layout. The entire yacht is impeccable in its style and design and of course in its organization. The thing is so clean you could eat off any surface showing. That was if you were a human anyway. I just gape at the highly shiny surfaces, polished brass, and metal fixtures. Not a thing was out of place, no surprise there of course.

The highly polished mahogany wood that was inlayed throughout it was gorgeous, but when he led me to what would be our bedroom, even though we didn’t sleep, left me even more speechless. The cream and taupe colors of the room with the mirrors and recessed lighting was beautiful and the reflection in the wood made it seem that much more elegant as it gave a soft glow of light. I had never seen anything like it.

“Edward this is incredible.” I walked around taking it all in and looked over my shoulder at him watching him pull out the items we packed as he puts them away at the speed of light. The engine starts up startling me and I hiss.

He laughs and I scowl.

“Geeze, he could warn a girl before he does that!” Edward zipped over to me at vampire speed wrapping his arms around me. “Don’t worry love; it’s only the initial start up. It quiets down considerably.” Then, just like that, the engine no longer roared but now quietly purred into an almost soothing and lulling tone.

“Wow.”

“Come let’s go upstairs.” He pulls my hand and I look at the bed with longing. “I sort of thought we would christen the bed first.” I whine as he tugs me along with him. He laughs.

“Later Angel. We have to get out of the harbor first.”

“Since when are you all about waiting?” I cock my brow up at him.

“Since we have eternity to do whatever the hell we want to.” He stops turns and kisses me deeply and I sigh in his arms.

“Come we have a boat to christen.” He smiles pulling me along with him. When we get up to the main cabin there is a fancy bottle of champagne and a towel sitting on the bar. Edward grabs it, wrapping the towel around the base of it. He heads out leading me to the bow of the boat. I follow close behind him, and then just before we back out of the slip he kneels and leans over the very edge of her and looks up at me.

“Today we come to name this lady, My Little Firefly. Her name is given with the memory of a time I will cherish and relive for all eternity. A firefly signals out in search of a mate in the dark of the night. The action is what will help her locate the one she is destined to spend all of eternity with. It is easy to understand why this name seems so fitting for a vessel that has the capabilities she comes equipped with, for she too will light up the darkness as she is now and forever mated to spend her eternity with her one true love…the sea.
I now set this vessel to sail on the sea, asking that she is to be cared for while carrying the one I love. I also ask the sailors of old that she be given the strength to care for the everyone on board this journey, and I ask the sailors of old to sway in our favor that a nurturing mood of Mother Nature brings us a calm sea and her willingness to accept My Little Firefly as her name.
I ask that the sailors of old help her through her passages, and allow her to return with her crew and the one thing that I hold dear and close to my heart and bring her safely back on dry land when her journey at sea is over, until the next time she sets sail again."

He then smacks the bottle over the bow of the boat and pulls it back in dripping as the scent of the alcohol fills my nostrils, mixed with the thousands of other scents that fill the misty ocean air. He tosses it into a bucket and steps up turning me away from him as he pulls me into his arms pressing my back to his chest.  

He yells out a command, then the boat backs out of the slip as his lips graze my cheek and down along my jaw moving towards my ear where he pauses to whisper, “I plan on making up every moment of time that we lost over the last month Angel.”

He hums in my ear and sways with me as we move out and then turn making our way down the channel towards the open sea.

“Mr. Cullen are you using your mad flashing skills to woo this female into getting what you want?”

“On the contrary Miss Swan, this fucker plans on getting lucky tonight because he already knows damn well that she wants it just as bad as he does…and she thinks that all of this is pretty hot, don’t you agree?”

Edward used the exact same line from the night when we were sitting on the deck on the ranch, the faint memory of him giving me his little crash course in the biology of a firefly 101, not that long ago flashes in my faded thoughts. I giggle and turn to face him and we stare at each other. I find myself rememorizing the face that I have been without for so long. That perfect beautiful face of the man that owns me. 

“I have to agree Mr. Cullen this lady is impressed and you know how to make a girl swoon.” 

"So do I get an A in how to romance Isabella?" 

"I think this deserves an A+ Mr. Cullen." 

His eyes dilate and brighten a deep shiny green and then darken as they move to my lips while his arms are wrapped around me holding me to him. 

"Never again Isabella. This I promise. I will fight anyone to the death who tries to take you away from me or me from you. I hope you forgive me."

"There is nothing to forgive Edward, you did it to protect me and how could I ever be angry at you for that?"

I kiss him softly and it gets heated and needy before we make it past the breakwall before we head out to the open sea.



© Robshandmonkey~


3 comments:

  1. Now that was a chapter! Well Edward the Dom can be very romantic too now can't he. He has it all....animalistic dominating romantic! I want one of him please!!! Can't wait for more!!thanks for writing!!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this Charming Edward very much! He is a Dominant Master any girl would Love to own forever. Perfect chapter! I can't wait to read some more.
    Also, I love the part where Bella can remember the important parts of her human life and her undying attraction to Edward when they met.

    I also want to read when Emmett and Rosalie finally mate forever please!!
    Keep up your Amazing work! Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight, Mrs I Peterson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I can't wait for more, that was so very touching. I love the name of the boat, it ties everything together so nicely, it's perfect. I like what Bella remembers and when, giving it even more meaning. Love it, thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete