Saturday, October 8, 2011

Chapter 63 Rome wasn’t built in a day III

a/n
I have no idea why this chapter was so hard for me to write...it just was. I am still not sure I am satisfied with it but I can't keep this hanging...I have so much of the future already written and this was a hurdle...along with the extremely long working hours I have been enduring.
Some may not like Edward after this chapter but I love him. He is mine and this is who he is. Enjoy!


Shhhhh….

Chapter 63

Rome wasn’t built in a day III

Bella’s POV

I pushed up off the ground and sent Edward flailing backwards to crash land hard on his back. I crouch and hiss as the venom burns through my throat moving down my shoulder. The more it burns the madder I get. The madder I get the more I wish I had my own demon to unleash on him.

However, I was not Edward and I had no reason to believe there was a darker side to my soul as he believed he had. I think Edward created in his own mind, a side of himself to deal with shit that he just can’t handle. He is a seventeen-year-old boy trapped in the same unchanging body, which was brought up in the 1900’s. A time when you courted a girl, and asked her father to marry her. A time when there were very few scary tales about monsters and if there was, he had no reason to fear one. In the 1900’s a the virtue of most was held onto until you married. Knowing his mother and hearing her talk about his childhood it was clear that Edward was a sweet boy, charming anyone that crossed his path and she was raising him to be a proper gentlemen.

Then his world as he knew it was shattered. After the loss of both his parents to a horrible disease and then crossing pats with Carlisle, in his mind monsters definitely existed and everything he thought he knew didn’t turn out how he expected. He believed he was cursed through every decade he experienced, tucking each one under his “cape” if you will, along with expanding your intelligence beyond what any one human should be able to learn, I imagine for such a naïve and innocent boy it was a lot to deal with.


I believe this new life required him to make adjustments as he went along. After observing his temper mixed with this alter ego he created, it would explain how he dealt with the time in his life where he killed humans to live his life as it was meant to be.

I know exactly how hard it is to fight a thirst and to have become a vampire out of my generation is a hell of a lot different than what his was like.

I know better now that to go from eating human food to desiring the blood of your own kind can and will do a number on ones conscience if you let it.
For Edward who didn’t grow up with violence on the streets or video games where you blew away an entire group of people this seems all the more devastating. Edward copes with his fears and guilt by allowing an alter ego to deal with what his innocent human side cannot handle.   

I am not like Edward. I don’t have a darker side. I see the world the way it is and I want to deal with everything head on. Even still though I wanted to be just like him, I just didn’t have a need to create in my own mind an alter ego.
Maybe when I kill a human, or when I kill another vampire things will be different. Only time will tell.

However, I had a temper and being a newborn, it did not take much to be so easily affected and since I could get pissed at the drop of a hat that is exactly what happened. Right now, I was about as pissed off as I can get and I know that I love him, but I have to stand up for myself! I won’t let this side of him taunt me.

He sat up now laughing at me.

He is still here, and didn’t retreat like the pussy he was.

Perfect.

Surprising…but perfect none the less.

I sashayed my way over to him all seductive while batting my lashes at him.

He stands up, his cock still rock hard and he sneers, “Ready to go another round little girl?” His eyes alight and now shining with hope.

I smile at him wickedly. “Sure big boy. Bring it on.” I challenge.

I let him approach me wrap his arms around me as he starts kissing on my neck telling me how good he is going to get off again and I just smile inwardly.

I muttered out a quick apology to Edward, “Forgive me Edward…you know I love you.”

Then using every bit of my newborn strength, I pulled my leg backwards and then with as much force as I could muster up, I brought my knee forward so fast it connected with his groin. He drops to his knees yelping out in pain followed by a loud thud, that reverberated through the forest. To my surprise his beast did not retreat.

He. Was. Pissed.

“What’s wrong? The big scary Vampire have a wittle problem?” I mock and turn to walk over as I grab my tattered shirt, throwing it on and I proceed to walk away.

The fucker tackles me from behind but for some unknown reason…I just knew he would. He was the kind of ass that would attack a girl when she has her back turned. Stupid fucking vampire! He underestimates me!

His arm was right there wrapped around my neck and I couldn’t stop myself if I tried. It seems I can’t hurt this fuckers feelings, or his fucking pride but I am ecstatic that he does feel pain, and sadly I knew if he felt it, then so did Edward.

Sorry Edward…you have to take one for the team.

His arm wrapped around me and I attempt to twist out of his grasp, my mouth floods with venom. Our eyes met when I accomplish my task holding his wrist and he watches me curiously not knowing what I am about to do, but when he realizes it, its far too late and I see the horror strike him as I locked onto his right bicep pumping  a mouth full of angry venom into the cells of his body.

When he let go howling out, I sneer at him.

“Don’t mind me. I want to get off on your pain!” I jump up on a rock and started to stroke my pussy right in front of him watching him seethe in front of me. He could have been frothing at the mouth and I would not care, but the moment I started to actually masturbate the look on his face was priceless. His face is beautiful no matter what emotion he is feeling but right now he is adorable with this surprised but still really pissed off look on his face.  

I was going for it and I do mean going for it…I was relentless as I sought after my own orgasm WITHOUT him even though I was collared. Low and behold, the beast in him is still a huge fucking pervert and the fact that I was disobeying and breaking a rule directly in front of him and him not calling me on it was amusing. I should not be surprised that the bastard is literally watching me, panting with his tongue hanging out like a dog all the while holding his burning arm.

Ha! Serves you right motherfucker! I know you can hear me…because I am so fucking close to coming right now and its NOT because of you!!!

His eyes narrow at me confirming that he hears exactly what I am thinking. I wanted to bite Edward at some point too, but that is not how I imagined it to go down. I would kiss his scar later and tell him I was sorry for it because to Edward I was but this fucker right here would not get any affection from me.  

When I am panting on the cusp of my orgasm I let go and allow my body to just feel it. It was my bliss and when I came back down from it I glare over at him and warn him.

“I don’t suggest you follow me right away because you sure as hell know what happened the last time you followed me and I was human back then!”

I took off after the scents of my family and friends, leaving the asshole behind with his mouth hanging open. I had no doubt he would follow me but I didn’t care. I just ran as fast as I could barely dressed towards a place I didn’t have any idea of its location.
Sometimes being a vampire and having this ability astounds me.



S*h*h*h*h*h*…..


When I approach the villa, I was barely covered. I didn’t care that I was sporting a million dollar collar, a torn shirt and was bare ass naked underneath it. I waltzed right in through the front doors when the petite little Italian woman answered it and found my family and friends.

“Does anyone know which room is Edward’s?” I ask.

The same woman who answered the door steps into the room and stared at me for a moment before she nods and waves for me to follow her. I did, and as I walked away, I could hear them snicker and Embry’s low whistle.

It was Rosalie’s reaction that shocked me the most.

“Wow Bella…nice little perfect ass you got there you little she vamp!” she giggles and it sounds beautiful. I would blush if I could, but that died when I did. Now I was bordering on a beauty or at least a vast improvement in my appearance, and I had no reason to be embarrassed any more.

I heard everyone laugh. I just shook my ass a little more throwing in some bounce with my sway intentionally and giggle to myself as I follow this yummy smelling human down a long corridor to a flight of stairs. She led me to what was obviously Edward’s room and nodded leaving me alone. The place was to say the least, immaculate. I would not expect anything less from Perfectward. I showered first then found his closet, pull out one of his dress shirts, and throw it on over a pair of his boxers.
When I return downstairs, I have to do something that was absolutely mortifying for me. Edward had still not returned and I was glad, I was still very irritated and it was better this way.

My newborn temper was still just that…newborn.

So I ask everyone that stood around, with the promise to reimburse anyone if they would care to take me shopping for something more along the lines that was more fitting for a girl to wear.
Rosalie stood there biting her lip and I realize she has no money either. We were both pretty fucking pathetic at this point. Newborn vampires, rich as hell, and not a dime between us. I growl under my breath. This is ridiculous.

Then like a knight in shining armor Edward’s ridiculously sexy father Carlisle smiles walking over to stand between Rosalie and me. He is now wrapping his arms around both of us.
“I would love to take all of you ladies out for a day of shopping on me. No one pays me back. My gift to all of you so what do you say?” He flashes that beautiful smile.

“I say to that…HELL YEAH!” I grin and all the girls agree. So, as we stroll through the outlets in Rome we are all smiling and laughing and having a great time. Rosalie cracks a few jokes about our new Sugar Daddy Carlisle spoiling his girls and he would have blushed if he could have.
Carlisle, Elizabeth, Esme, Rosalie, Alice, Charlotte, and I took turns trying on clothes to model for Doctor Sugar Daddy as we had come to call him all day throughout Rome.
Granted as embarrassing as it was I still had to go to the first store still wearing boxers and mans dress shirt until I found something else to wear.
I decided I would not get punished for picking out my own wardrobe, so I passed the responsibility on to Carlisle to approve of my attire for the rest of the afternoon that way Edward couldn’t argue with that! The first store we went into Carlisle decided to take his new responsibility seriously and so he forced me to play a runway model. I actually had fun doing it even though it seemed odd to do it for my Dominant vampire boyfriend’s father.  

He selects something that was the complete opposite of what Edward would have.

He would have never chosen the color or the style I was wearing and secretly, I loved it! I wonder what Edward would think when he sees it for the first time.



S*h*h*h*h*h*…..

Edward’s POV

Okay that old saying that Vampire’s are strong and don’t feel pain. The pain part is bullshit because trust me we feel it. Especially when it is delivered by way of another vampire. Now add to that newborn strength and you are going to be hurtin for certain.

My balls ached and my bicep burned.

I scowled dragging myself back up and over to throw my jeans on my ass. Fucker deserved it I didn’t blame her. I would have bitten myself and kicked myself in the balls if it were possible. It wasn’t however. I had to do some serious making up to my beautiful little Angel. I took off not worried at all about her as I headed straight for the docks to check on my boat. I then performed all the necessary tasks to bring her up to speed and ready to go out later on. It had been a year since I had been here. I felt bad that I didn’t ship her back to Chicago with me but now…now I could take Bella out for a glorious ride on the water.

I had yet to name this beauty, even though it was over a year ago that I obtained her. Sometimes it just took time to come up with a name. Right before I was ready to head out the name hit me and I smile to myself. Tonight I was going to christen her. I walk down the docks to the marine shop purchase some paint and a brush and knew with confidence that I could flourish her name on it beautifully just by my own steady hand.

The name was perfect and she would have to agree. How could she not? I had some serious making up to do.

When I arrive at the Villa, Carmen greets me with open arms at the front door. Carmen the Italian lady that took care of my home knew of what I was. After being in my employment for several years, she just sort of figured it out on her own. She was elderly and she swore that it was my handsome good looks that snared her into accepting the job. She had no desire to speak of my kind, but her thoughts were that she loved me all the same.

Edward, io sono così felice che tu sia tornato. Tuo padre è arrivato prima e sinistra per andare negozio per le strade di Roma. Ci saranno ospiti più devo preparare camere per?

Edward, I am so glad you have returned. Your father arrived earlier and left to go shop the streets of Rome. Will there be any more guests I should prepare rooms for?

Non è bella la mia Carmen, questo è tutto degli ospiti che verranno qui. Ho bisogno di riparare il mio aereo non so quanto tempo ci rimarrà, ma può essere un paio di giorni, forse. Ho appena potrebbe essere necessario acquistare un nuovo piano se ci vorrà più tempo di quello. Non sarebbe un caso di successo della incontrato la mia amata Bella vero? I asked.

No my beautiful Carmen this is all the guests that will be here. I need to repair my aircraft, I don't know how long we will stay, but it may be a few days perhaps. I just may have to purchase a new plane if it will take longer than that. You wouldn't by chance of happened to of met my beloved Bella would you?

Sarebbe stata la bellezza dai capelli scuri con l'atteggiamento poco grintoso e gli occhi di cioccolato bello che mi ricordano la mia piccola Lola?

Would she be the dark haired beauty with the feisty little attitude and the beautiful chocolate eyes that remind me of my little Lola?

I smiled at her and nodded.

Sì, il mio amore, lei. Ha lasciato con mio padre?
Yes my love, she would. Did she leave with my father?

Edward. E 'una bellezza.
Yes Edward. She's a beauty.

I knew she was fine with my father, I mean after all, how could she not be when she survived all this time without me. Now the question was…did I trust him?
Trust me, I wanted to be with her more than anything right now but…first I had to take a few minutes to take a damn shower! I had not had one in a fucking month in that hell hole and I have never felt so gross in all my life. Hell I am surprised I managed to still allow Bella to do me!

Vampires don’t sweat but still that is neither here nor there! I really need a shower.

After I was clean, I headed out to the sitting room. Most of the group had taken off to see Rome, but Peter, Tyler, Ben, and Emmett were waiting for me.

“So asshole, care to explain why the fuck you didn’t call me before making such an asinine decision when you opted to be held for ransom?” Peter starts in.

“Peter…there was no way in hell I was going to risk Bella’s life. They fucking threatened to kill her in front of me! I was outnumbered!”

“Okay now that we know you were playing the hero…would you care to explain why you turned Rosalie during all of this?” Emmett asks.

“Shit you asked me to! However, it came down to Vladimir or me. So who would you rather have done it brother?” I glare at him.

“Okay, okay. How did she take it though? It doesn’t seem like she is too angry, but then again I have barely gotten to spend time with her before dad stole her away.”

“She had already decided Emmett if that is what you are worried about. She said she wanted it to be you, but I had to tell her we didn’t have time because we didn’t. Vladimir was planning on taking her back to his room to do it personally. He wanted to marry her as soon as the transformation was complete. I already knew through her thoughts that she did not want that. I was livid when they showed me what Aro considered his leverage to keep me there. Christ I felt like shit that they had fucking abducted her and used her to keep me there. She didn’t deserve it and I was shielding her from any threat. I knew if they got us separated that I would not get another chance. I had no choice, add to that the fact that she is one fragile human around our kind that drank blood without any regards for the lives they steal it was just too risky, I made the choice and did it. I had no other choice that I could live with but to change her as soon as they brought her out.”

“Thanks man.” He says as he stands up and gives me a brotherly half hug.

“I can’t wait to be alone with her. She is beautiful. I bet she is deadly hot under those clothes.” He grins flashing huge dimples I have seen a thousand times before, and I roll my eyes at him surprising myself. Isabella and Rosalie both are rubbing off on me!

“Wait a minute you mean you and her haven’t even?” Ben asks surprised.

“No Ben. I just barely kissed the damn girl.”

“Man I need to find me a mate.” Ben sighs.

“Yeah especially now that Edward is taken.” Peter piped in.

“FUCK YOU PETER!” Ben snaps.

I was a little surprised. I mean I sort of got the whole envy thing from Ben years ago. He envied Peter that I had changed him, only I never knew why until Peter’s thoughts told me something I did not need to know. I have always teased Ben about the possibility of his sexual orientation and little did I know that Ben was fucking attracted to me, I damn near freaked the hell out!

Ben’s thoughts were always far more quiet than any other vampire’s. He mastered it and I had thought that he did it because he knew how quickly people’s thoughts got under my skin. It never occurred to me that he was hiding anything, especially with the intent to keep this from me. Then I began to question why the fuck didn’t I know this through Peter’s own thoughts, as he was clearly thinking of it now and it pisses me off to find out more of Peter’s secret’s are now coming out.

“Peter I have to ask you something.”

“Yeah?”

“Your thoughts are not all open to me are they motherfucker? And you know I am not talking about when you intentionally hide something from me.” I accuse.

He looks away and growls under his breath. I was livid. I am his maker! How could he betray me like this? He has no idea the magnitude of what his secret did!

“Five vampires made from my venom walk into my home you motherfucker…five huge fucking silent god damn vampires and I can’t hear one of them! Don’t you think at some point that you could have clued me into that little unknown fact? Fuck Peter I thought you were smarter than that!!  Had I of known that I could not rely on my gift for any warning, I definitely would have had a vampire guard that I could hear around me to warn me of impending danger!” I snap at him.

“So that is how they snuck up on you…your dad was worried about that.” he looked at me. I could clearly see the remorse in his eyes and hear them in his thoughts.

I cock my brow up. “So you and my father have this new camaraderie or something, discussing me with others now are we?” This bothers me. I don’t know why, but Peter and I have always lived with the knowledge of what one another was doing. Yes, I kept things from him but I didn’t expect him to ever hide things from me.

“Edward you know my loyalty lies with you. It always has and it always will, and for your information, not really. We seem to be at an impasse about your title and birthright.”

“Birthright.” I laugh. “And just when the hell were you going to divulge that little tid bit of information to me?”

“I had to learn all I could on the subject first.”

“What the fuck does all this shit mean anyway? What the hell do you know about my father and my Goddamn fortune?”

“Simply put Edward, you are it. There has to be a ruling vampire among our kind. It is a legacy that when the time comes a new Vampire is born into this life to reign as the Prince of Darkness. You are him.”

“Where did you hear this shit at?”

“Well I would show you but that is sort of impossible now. The documentation of our histories lies under a building of ash now. It doesn’t matter anyway the important part of the legacy is already in your genetic makeup and you mated to your princess because  everything that I learned came to be. You mated and retain your human eye color to blend in with humans for all eternity. It is one of those visible signs that separates us from them. The blood red eyes of a vampire are like a warning label to humans. But should they figure out what we are, we would be sought out to be extinguished by that alone. There has to be one vampire that blends in better than any other and your eye color will never revert to red or gold. It doesn’t have anything written in the history books that the eyes would be golden because we fed on the blood of animals. That was all your father’s doing in converting so many of us to change our diets. Yeah we may of lost some historical archives, but what is left to you by your father who was the last human heir is what counts. Carlisle didn’t know that when he bit you that you were the chosen one. It was actually supposed to be the vampire who your father was given heir too that would have eventually bitten you. However, Aro killed him before you grew up to be old enough to be turned. Seventeen is not the ideal age for a vampire. It’s actually twenty but you fell ill and your great, great, great grandfather had already come to pass. If Carlisle hadn’t changed you, natural selection would have happened to another.”

“Who would that be?” Emmett asked.

“I have no idea.” He simply stated.

Ben laughs and stands up, salutes me and says, “I wanna be knighted Sir Edward!”

“Fuck you!” I growl.

My thoughts drift elsewhere for a moment.

“How long have they all been gone? I need to see Isabella.”

“She looked a little peeved at you when she arrived. What did your demon do to the poor girl?”

“I refuse to answer as if it is any of your business. I have some serious making up to do. Give me a cell phone; I am calling that bastard to bring my Angel home!”

Peter hands me his phone, I quickly dial, my father answers.

“Peter.”

“No. Guess again.”

“Edward, what did you need son? Is everything all right?”

“No, everything is not all right father. You have something that belongs to me and I would like her brought back now. She has been away from me long enough. Where is she?”

“She is in the dressing room changing, but don’t worry we will be there soon, this is our last stop.”

“What the hell is she in a dressing room for? Did she not tell you that everything she wears has to be approved by me?”

“Stop being an ass son. I took all the girls out shopping for clothes Edward, they are having a great time and I don’t care about what your twisted fucked up caveman lifestyle choices are, but if it makes you at all happy she insisted that since you couldn’t be here to make the decision that I could take your place. I bought her some things at least until you can get her something else later on.”

“Are you wooing my girl?” I ask angrily. “Cause I swear to God if you think you can have her too you got another thing coming DAD!” I hiss.

He laughs. The fucker laughs.

“Come on Edward. Elizabeth is the only one for me and you know it,” His voice lowers and I hear the phone shift. “Isabella that is without a doubt stunning, but are you sure  about the color…I mean white? Really? Wouldn’t you like something in red or blue?”

I growl. “What the fuck is wrong with white?” I yell into the phone capturing his attention.

He laughs. “Nothing….its just sort of you know…virginal isn’t it? Her skin is pale enough now, white is just so…well white.”

“Yeah so?! I happen to fucking love her wearing white. Angel’s wear white. Its sort of traditional.”

“Tell Edward I am getting it.”  I hear her in the background.

“What exactly is it?” I ask curious now.

“Some sexy little lingerie outfit.” Carlisle says casually.

“WHAT? SHE IS TRYING ON LINGERIE FOR YOU?” It feels like the top of my head is about to explode even as he laughs.

“I am going to rip your head off.” I seethe through my clenched jaw.

“Then I will make damn sure to not come back with her until you calm down.”

I narrow my eyes and growl. “Carlisle you are testing me and I am not in the fucking mood! I want her with me now! Stop trying to impress her. Just because you have somehow managed to finagle your way into my mother’s heart, doesn’t mean I will stand by to watch you do it to Isabella. I don’t trust you much anymore and with good reason. BRING.HER.HOME!”

“Oh, so we resort to my given name now? Like I said Edward, don’t throw that caveman bullshit with me. We are having a lovely time and your Angel will see you when we return. Relax son she is safe.”

I growl at his term for me. Yes I am still pissed off at my adoptive father. I struggle with his betrayal. It almost feels like a scar from my past. He fell in love with my mother, never said a fucking word, hid the shit and when she survived, he never breathed a word until he managed to get her into bed with him before he even told her I still existed. Yeah I still had several hurdles to get over as far as my maker was concerned.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Carlisle. He is my family, but he has some serious making up to do, for me to ever forgive him for seducing my mother.


S*h*h*h*h*h……



When she walked in my mouth fell open. They each had bags upon bags hooked around their arms. The rustling sound of them filling the room along with giggles and chatter.
Too many female vampires in one room after a day of shopping left them all giddy.

“What the hell are you wearing?” I stood up, slipped my hand in the pockets of my slacks and cock my brow up at her. Her collar sits beautifully around her throat and I feel my heart swell knowing the significance of it.

Mine.

She sucks that bottom lip in and chews on it looking like a scolded child.

I drew my eyes from her to glare at my father.  "Seriously? She looks like a damn goth doll!”

“I think she looks fucking sexy!” Rosalie pipes in.



“Shut the fuck up bitch your opinion doesn’t count.” I scowl.

“Fuck you!” she hisses.

“No we have already determined that no matter how many times you beg me Rosalie Hale, I will never fuck you!” I smirk.
This is who we have become over the last month. We snap at each other, but deep down, I would protect that ungrateful little wench with my own life.

“Oh pahlease! You wished you could tap this!” she throws her blonde hair over her shoulder.

“No, sorry to disappoint you, but I truly don't want to tap that, that would be my sexually frustrated brother there next to you! Can you please finally put out for the man before his dick falls off and soon please, maybe before it even petrifies?” I sneer.

She glares at me.

“Angel come.” I command.

She steps up to me and she smells so fucking wonderful.God I have fucking missed her.

“Lips.” I demand.

She lifts her head and I lean down to kiss her, but pause before I do and murmur into her lips.

“Isabella was there ever a time I lead you to believe that I would approve of a goth look?” Her eyes do not falter staring into mine.

“I left the decision up to your father.”

“Is that what I just asked you?”

“No sir.”

I waited for her to answer.

“No sir you did not.”

“And you thought I would approve of this?”

“As I said the decision was made by your father. I rather like it.”

“You do?”

“Yes.”

I contemplated the look and step back to look at her again. It just wasn’t doing it for me at all.

“You have the rest of the time in Italy to do as you please as far as your attire is concerned, but then my little Angel you will become the submissive that I expect you to be in all things. We will discuss limits and other intimate details at a later time, but you already agree to wear my collar and you have already submitted to me. I will not draw up a contract because I don’t hold well to a set standard of rules and I never have. With you love I am surely not about to start doing so now. You better be ready Angel. You are about to be Dominated by the Prince of Darkness. My rules my way.”

Her breath hitched just as I smiled wickedly at her.

It was time to get on with our lives and to live it without the repeated separations, the constant interruptions, and now without the threats hanging over our heads we had been living with, I am just done with all the bullshit. I don’t care how much of a dick I may come off to anyone around us. It will be me and her alone for as long as I determine it necessary and I will make damn sure they all know she belongs to me now and the next time they see her will be when and if I allow it.

I press my lips to hers and move to her ear.

“The colors you are wearing remind me of a witch. It is officially not a color I want to ever see you in again. You may love it, but I have to look at you in it and Bella…I don’t like it.”

“Do you want me to change?”

“You obviously have other things to wear what with all these bags. I hope to God you didn't let my father choose everything you bought.”

I lift my hand and tilt her chin up with my index finger, “You should know by now what I can tolerate, but as I said you can wear whatever you like and what ever you have purchased but I promise you, I will burn this dress.”

She turns and walks down to head for the bedroom. I smile knowing she will come back with something I approve of more than what she has on. I turn to glare at my father.

“I rather thought she looked beautiful in every color.”

“You are a freak. You do realize that don’t you?” Rosalie sneers.

“Fuck you sheathen bitch!”

“Edward!” My mother scolds.

I narrow my eyes at my mother and we stare at one another for a moment. I am not the innocent boy she raised, but more importantly, I am not a fucking pussy whipped mama’s boy.

“Just because she is a vampire for crying out loud, doesn’t mean she has to live one so fucking cliché. She is far more beautiful than a person trying to act dead. I will not allow it.”

“Dominant much?” Ben mutters and I turn to look at him.

“You all have no idea how much more Dominant I am about to become. She belongs to me now, and if any one of you thinks for a moment that you can encourage her to disobey me, she will suffer. Don’t make her suffer because that would pain me to punish her. This is the lifestyle she chose. It is to be with me, and she expects to be dominated and I damn well plan on fulfilling that part of my obligation. Now if you will all excuse me I am taking my mate and submissive out on my boat. Peter, handle every detail in regards to the plane. If that plane can’t be in the air in two days, find me a new one to purchase.”

“Yes sir.”

“Don’t expect us to return until it’s time to return home.”


© Robshandmonkey~

grins like a cat that is about to play with her favorite toy…
yes….Domward in all his glory… it’s on motherfuckers! *gigglesnorts*

Get ready…Isabella is about to learn what it is to be the submissive collared by the Prince of Vampire’s who is one obsessive and compulsive and dangerously risky freak who likes his Angel dressed in pure white! He is such a freak but I still fucking love him!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Rob's hand monkey!

    I don't hate your Edward at all! In fact I love your Dominant Vampire Edward very much. It separates him completely from our traditional, ideal Edward. I love the fact that he continues to maintain his authority of what belongs to him is his and no one not even his family can interject. This is what truly a Prince of Darkness is Royalty. Royalty only belongs to the King. Once the King states you are his eternal property there is no one who can stan in their way. Bella belongs to Edward and she needs to completely summise herself to her Dominant Vampire Mate since they were meant to be together for eternity.

    I love your tempered and sassy Bella but she knows exactly what she got herself into. She wanted someone to take care of her for the rest of her life. Please continue your Amazing Shhh!!! story with our Dominant Edward. I approve your way 100%.

    Plus I would love to read also when Emmett finally mates with Rosalie. He has been waiting patiently for so long.


    Keep up your Excellent Dominant Edward Story.
    Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight, Mrs. Ildira Peterson, Jedlander2001

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i kind of want to punch edward!!! it's just a dress jeez... but awesome chapter!!! loved it!!! can't wait for the next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this chapter totally keeps up with the personality and character that you've built through the story. :) I loved the chapter.

    ReplyDelete