Thursday, August 4, 2011

To those that follow Shhhhh.....spoiler in this post from a past chapter

I have to ask my readers for input for once...I am baffled by a review that seems to haunt me now…

Do any of you think that Isabella overreacted to the revelation that it was Edward’s venom in the drug that Caius used on her?

That she overreacted to the fact that he sold it again after he knew what had happened to her with it?

I put myself in Bella’s shoes for a moment and thought how would I feel if I were her?

The first thing I thought of was that I was stunned to know that he knew what kind of thoughts went through Caius’s mind and he didn’t warn me.

Then I thought how could he do this at all knowing it was being used on humans for this purpose.

Finally it all hit me that if he knew I was secretly drugged sexually assaulted with tainted drugs enhanced by his venom and he turned around and sold it one more time…I would have simply snapped on him.

Yes he may have been protecting me at the time but I wasn’t aware of that when I learn this and even still wouldn’t it have been better to say “listen…there is something you should know about Caius…” instead of sneaking around and trying to covertly protect me he was being the hero of this I have no doubt but a simple clue to of kept me from going out with him…knowing full well we were setting up a date while learning this?

To find out that he left me in a club where this man was still pursuing me knowing what he knew…I would be fucking LIVID! And I felt Bella should have been just as angry more so that he allowed his venom to get into someone elses hands he had no control over once it left them.

Do any of you agree?
Or did she (I) overreact?
Or am I in the wrong?

Comment please…I want to know!

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to QueenoftheDamned. I would be be royally pissed off to the max, as well as feeling betrayed and humiliated that he went and did all the covert hero shit thinking that Bella was to....I dunno, maybe not smart enough, strong enough or whatever to handle the truth. Very deceiptful and he is still not keeping her completely in the loop. A D/s relationship is first and formost about trust and honesty. Edward is neither of those at the moment, and he also has repeatedly fucked her until she is more than just a little sore and chaffed. Shouldn't he be putting Bella's welfare and needs above his own. But his is why we love this Badass Edward, he is not the conventional emo vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lmao....

    Yes mam! sorry about that I am just so easily swayed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't listen to that person. I would have done a lot worse in her position. I don't have as great of a hold on my temper as Bella seems to have. Edward would not have gotten away with just a knock on the head. You know how he's the one that destroyed the house (rhetorical question cuz you wrote the story)? Well if I were in Bella's shoes and he told me that, I would have been the one to destroy the house. And then I would have tried to find a way to beat the shit out of him, even if he is a vampire I would have tried my damnedest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While this is your train and I am happily along for the ride. You have asked an opinion. I was shocked at Bellas reaction to the xtc. At the point they are in their relationship and with everything else going on this is not a big deal or a betrayal. As for warning her...would she have even listened? I think not. The problem I would have is Edward not explaining things about him and their relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bella did not over react. I would have been pissed especially when he sold it after it happened.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally agree. She reacted exactly as I hoped she would. Keep on with your great story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this fucking story, don't let anyone sway ya sista!!!!!! I would have reacted the same way, and it's ok if someone reacts a little different, human nature, ha ha pun intended lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. no she didn't over react!!! I absolutely LOVE this story!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I fucking love your writing and the way your mind works... No she did not over react

    ReplyDelete
  12. you did not overreact i would have done the same shit. ppl are just jealous of your mind and creativity i love this story

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it was written correctly! As a matter of fact, I thought her hitting him with the rock was awesome!! She definately acted the right way and don't listen to the idiots....write it your way. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Before they even started their relationship he should told her about the enhanced drug.

    ReplyDelete