Saturday, August 6, 2011

Chapter 46 Be safe


Ally Vera Chili Rating....
Shhhhh…..

Chapter 46
 
Be safe

BELLA POV


I am shrouded in darkness and suddenly I hear the faint classical music in the background. I had not noticed it before as I stood here while he blindfolded me.

“Stay where you are Angel. I will lead you once you are collared.”

I stay put. I cannot see anyway so I will not budge from this spot. I hear him moving around and feel an occasional breeze blow by when he passes at his vampire speed.
I did not mean to upset him by being late. I hated that I lost track of time. Just listening to how Leah had found her family was so interesting to me. She is so lucky and I admire her for not giving up her search.

Jacob seemed supportive up until she found them. Then I could sense he felt a little left out. I could almost see the fear in him of him losing her to them. I could understand that. They were exceptionally close. Always together. Always touching. He loved her more than his own life and suddenly there were outside threats.

I feel Edward take me out of my thoughts when his lips are near my ear.

“Daydreaming love?” he asks me in that honeyed voice of his.

“Hmm…” I feel the heat of my cheeks glow under my skin. His voice drives me insane sometimes but when I am blindfolded, it is magnified. When we are together like this everything that happens outside of this room melts away…no danger to speak of, no Caius…just my Master and me.

“I have a question Master.”

“What is it?” I feel his hands brush my hair aside.

“Hair.” He commands and I reach up to move it out of the way for him while he fastens my collar and as always he checks to make sure it is not too snug sliding two fingers in it and tugging.

“Why does your voice seem to intensify when I am blindfolded?”

It suddenly drops in depth.

“Does it now?” I shiver and can almost hear him chuckle.

“Yes.”

“Your other senses are heightened when you can’t visually see something. Your brain is usually processing what you see and it keeps you a little busy. Without the visual stimulation of me everything is heightened because so much of your brain is left with nothing to do.”

“Interesting.” I ponder that for a moment.

Then I feel his fingertip trace my jaw and it is an intense feeling.

“Damn you are instantly responsive.” He whispers.

I sigh heavily.

“Isabella…you were late. Under normal circumstances, I would insist on punishing you but tonight I am not going to. I need you too much tonight but do not doubt that I was very disappointed you disregarded my request. I still am but as I said…I need you too much to interrupt our time.”

I think about that for a moment and wonder why would that be reason not to punish me.
Something felt off but his breathing was right against my ear. It was deep and I felt his cool chest press to my back, his hands on my hips as he pushes me forward.

“I will lead.” He says softly, guiding me as I step forward with his pushing and he halts me gripping my hips.

“I won’t let you fall.” I feel his hands on my hips and I stop at something that is level with my knees.

“You are just at the foot of my bed. Stay where you are till I get you situated.”

I find myself chewing on my lip nervously.

I hear chains and suck in a deep breath. Then my hands are being cuffed and lifted up. The chinging sound of the chain swaying as he fastens first my right hand up to the post of the bed and then my left.

“Spread your legs further apart.” 



I move my feet a little further and he grumbles. “Spread Isabella.” He commands. His tone is deeper.

“Yes Master.” I comply and stop when my foot hits the edge of the bottom post of the bed on both sides.

“Good girl.” He replies and I feel my thigh cuffs being fastened. His cool fingers making sure they are not too snug.

“Someone is wet.” He whispers close to my ear and I swallow thickly.

Well yeah duh…you are chaining me to a bed.

I instantly regret that last thought because I am not sure if he hears my thoughts yet.
I scowl to myself for being so stupid and snarky. Oddly, he does not seem to say much as he continues to fasten me with more chains clipping a hook on each thigh cuff.

His voice is now in front of me and I wonder if he is on the bed.

He startles me when he replies.

“Yes love I am kneeling on the bed looking at my sassy little naughty submissive who really should be strapped to the intimidator right now but isn’t. You are so fucking spread right now and I dare you baby…test those restraints. Go ahead Isabella see if you can close those sexy legs of yours.”

I attempt to move and they do not budge. Wow. Not even an inch. The feeling of allowing him to take control is intense, a little scary but very arousing.

I know he is right in front of me and I hear him moving around. I would swear he is stripping down. The sound of clothes sliding off him, the bed creeks a little and then I feel him behind me.

“Beautiful…simply beautiful. I would love to photograph you bound like this.”
My breath hitches.
“I said would. I know you didn’t agree to that….just a fantasy love. So tell me how does it feel being bound by chains to your Master’s bed?”

“Naughty.” I whisper and feel my blush heat my cheeks.

“Oh Isabella you are definitely naughty. Of that I have no doubt.” I his cool touch trace the length of my spine.

“Master wants a taste.” He murmurs and his cool lips press to my shoulder. He kisses it softly and moves down with another kiss. Then a lick. The sensation is so incredible. My skin pebbles chasing right after his tongue. He doesn’t stop licking a long trail down my shoulder and slowly over the length of my arm stopping on my index finger where he sucks it into his mouth

I cannot help but whimper.

“Mmm…yummy.” He moans and I think he is kneeling now but I cannot be sure. Just then, I feel his tongue on my ass cheek and he takes one long slow torturous lick up my spine stopping on my neck.
He murmurs into my ear.
“That’s it baby just feel me…you taste so sinful.” His lips move along my cheek and he moans out as his hardness presses against my ass then it disappears.

I can literally feel my arousal seeping out of me and start to dribble down my inner thigh.

“So motherfucking naughty Angel. Dripping wet and have not even been touched. Hmm, your Master is so pleased.”
I gasp when I feel his hands grip my ass cheeks and squeeze harder than he has before. He hisses and moans out a breathy, “Fucccccck Isabella you’re soaked.” when his finger slides over barely touching my wet hot flesh.

I then feel his cold finger trace along the cleft of my inner thigh before it moves inward. He takes one long swipe up the center of my slit.
“Oh if you could hear how wet you are, I heard it the minute you were stripping down in the other room.”
I nearly cry out because he teases me with his barely there touch. .

Then he is quiet and I am not sure where he is. The anticipation of waiting to hear his voice again is maddening.

I then hear another fainter clanging sound and I gasp as the sensation of his cold tongue startles me. He darts up watching me as I watch his mouth lick and suck on my breast. My nipple hardens and there is even more of a  clanging and then I feel him pinch my nipple rolling it in between his fingers. He gives it a tug before the next thing I feel is a sharp stinging pain. Oddly my pussy tingles from this sensation..
I hiss out at the pain and moan oddly in pleasure..



“Stay still.” He commands and I stop pulling on my restraints to yank whatever it is off.
He repeats the actions he just did again and now both my nipples feel like he is holding an icecube directly on it. Its a burning sensation but it arouses me further being tortured and clamped to my bare skin. I take a deep breath.

“Stinging a little baby? Where are you at Isabella?”

“Green” I call out.

“Good girl. You are doing great…the pain will ease to a slight numbing in a moment, but I assure you Angel, when I release these from these pert little nipples you are going to feel the burn baby and I promise to time it just right while you orgasm.”

What happens next shocks me. I hear the bed creek again, then feel the blind fold slip off down to the floor. I look down and my eyes widen as I am looking down at him laying at the foot of the bed with his head at the very edge. The very same edge I am spread over. He smirks and his eyes dart to my pussy and he scoots down a little.

That is when I notice the sway of the golden chain that is hanging from my right nipple to my left now held prisoner in some sort of clamps, and my nipples are throbbing now with the weight of that chain dangling in between.

“Watch me.” He commands and I keep my chin to my chest watching his tongue come out and lick up the very center of me. My legs quiver at the sensation.

“Oh Fuckkkkkk.” I cry out. His hands grip my ass and squeeze and he begins to feast on me licking and slurping on my pussy while holding me to him. I could not move anyway but the feel of his cool touch just magnified the sensations.
 

“Shit…that feels sooooo good.” I groan out and then I feel him tug on the chain. I cry out at the sting of the pull.

He nips at my clit grazing it with his fang. It is so sexy looking, my eyes wander to his cock, which is lying, on his stomach pointing right at me and its wet with come at the very tip, purple, and it looks like its throbbing as it twitches. I suck in my bottom lip and hear him murmur.

“See something you want Angel?”

“Oh God yes.”

I hear him chuckle and I look down at him. His chin, mouth, and lips are soaking wet and he licks his lips at vampire speed.

“You taste delicious.”  

“Oh God…I wanna….” I stop because I am almost too embarrassed to say it.

“I know what you want. You may as well say it silly girl. Come on Isabella…I wanna hear that word spoken.” His fingers trace the outline of my lips and he presses on into my lips pressing on my clit, circling, and rubbing it causing me to shake over him.

“I want….a taste too.” I chicken out. Sometimes I still feel too stupid to say what I am thinking and this is one of those times. Edward will have none of it as he removes his fingers and turns around now on his knees and he presses his lips to mine with open wet mouth kisses.

“See how good you taste.” He moans into my mouth. I groan out and want to scream out that I want to taste his cock too, the heat of my blush flooding my cheeks, neck and chest.

“Say it.” He commands. “Say it or I deny you and I know you don't want that any more than I do.”

“Oh God no…please Master I want to taste your cock too.” My eyes stay focused on his even with my red-hot blush and he grins, licking his lips and moves to stand up on the end of the bed. His finger comes out and traces the line from my ear to my jaw stopping on my bottom lip. He pushes it down and slides his finger in and I look up at him. He is grinning wickedly at me, his eyes burning into mine.

“Suck it.” He commands and I do taking it into my mouth. I suck it hard and deeply. 



“Jesus how the fuck can a human suck so damn hard! Fuck…I love the way you suck that bottom lip. I bet you suck it just as hard. Your lips are going to look beautiful around your prey's throat.”

I moan out when he pulls it back and brings it to his lips and sucks it.

“I can see how badly you want this Isabella. Your eyes are so fucking heavy with lust, your mouth is so lax, and your heart is flying at a rate that makes me even harder. I want to hear how badly you want this. Make it weep for you.”

“Fuck…please Master, I do want a taste. You taste so good.”

“I love it when you plead Angel. I could almost come hearing you beg for my cock.” His fingers wrap around his cock, he moves closer squeezing the fluid out of the tip, and commands, “Close your lips together.”

I do as he asks and he traces my lips with the head of his cock smearing his come all over my lips. My legs shake with need that burns between my legs and I just want to devour him.
He pulls back and brings his finger to trace it around my lips and smiles down at me.

“Fuck you look so good with me marking you like this. Lick baby and do not take your eyes off me the whole time my cock is in your mouth. You are going to suck me until I come and I want to look into your eyes when you swallow me down that hot little throat of yours.”

I begin to lick my lips and he presses forward pushing the head into my mouth. I wrap my lips around him while I feel his hand slide under the nape of my neck and he grips onto it tilting my head back then the other hand snaps the chain on my collar and he wraps it around his fist and tugs as he slides it in and pulls back slow. I can tell he is nearly gulping for air even though he does not need to breathe.

“Fuckkkkkkkk you have learned how to do that so well so fast love. I love that hot little mouth.” He moves in a rhythm causing me to gag only a couple of times. However, each time I do he twitches in my mouth and moans.

His pace picks up and he yanks the chain which tilts my head back at the perfect angle. My eyes watch him as he is watching my mouth. He would bring his eyes up to look at me but would look back again quickly as if he didn’t want to miss any of it.

“Fuck Isabella….your going to swallow all of me!” he cries out thrusting down my throat and I feel the cool thick stream shoot out and coat my throat as he presses it deeper. It is the deepest I have ever taken him and he yells out, “FUCK YEAH! THAT’S IT! Jesus I am coming fucking hard ”

I swallow at least a half a dozen times and wonder just how much he can come. His fingers slowly release my hair and he brushes the stray hair out of my eyes and caresses my cheek cupping it while his thumb rubs over it. 



“Such a good little girl. My innocent little girl is growing up.” He smiles down at me with a gleam in his eye. In a split second, he is behind me now. His voice is deep and sexy and I shiver as his cold body presses to mine. “I am going to fuck you chained up just like you are and you are going to watch me in that mirror right in front of you.”
His hands come around and he cups my breasts and tugs on the chain once smirking at me.
I feel his hand reach down and guide his cock in between my wet folds and I bite my lip anxiously awaiting the feeling of Edward inside of me. He is moving too slow.

“Well that certainly is something I have never been accused of.” He smirks at me in the mirror and I blush.

“Remember, I warned you about being patient. Teasing is so much fun.” I feel him slide his cock along my folds and slide back. I groan.

“Patience Isabella.’ He demands and he slaps my ass cheek causing me to squeak out.

His smile looks like Satan found a new playmate and the way his eyes are alight with some excitement, I know he is deviously conjuring up something in his mind.

“Maybe a little ass slapping is in order Miss Swan? You were very late.” He licks his lips and his fangs as they drip venom off the tips, his cold head presses towards my entrance, both hands grip my hips, and he looks down between us. 


“Fucking sweet.” He growls and thrusts forward. I cry out at the sudden fullness of him and he looks up at me checking.

“Where are you Isabella?”

“Green…fucking green… greener than the damn four leaf clover marshmallows in my bowl of lucky charms green!!”

He burst out a loud laugh and I don’t see what is so funny until I realize I did say that out loud and even if I had not he would have heard it anyway. My face turns beet red. 

He moves in to press a kiss to the top of my hair; he nuzzles and murmurs something about ‘the most adorable kitten ever’ into the back of my hair. I feel him pull out so slowly and then his hand comes down on my cheek with a clap.

“I am going to fuck and spank that sweet little ass of yours Angel.,” he groans out thrusts forward and he did not disappoint me alternating between thrusts and slaps.

I was so bound I couldn’t go anywhere while he played my body to his every whim.

I begged and pleaded for him to give it to me harder. I knew he could. He was going too easy on me.

“God I cannot wait till I am equal….I swear I am going to attack you!” I growled through gritted teeth. I was becoming possessed by our actions. I wanted him closer, harder, deeper, and feral.

I was so close to coming and he whimpers in my ear, “Please baby just a little.”
I knew what he wanted just by the whimper alone. He was thirsty for me and how in the hell could I deny him. It did not hurt to give him what he wanted. I would give him anything.

“Where?” I ask.

His head came up underneath my arm and his eyes were such a dark green as they darted down to my breast.

“Yes God please!” I cry out to him and watch his eyes dart from my eyes to my lips and down to my breast. He thrust up into me again a few more times bringing me to the edge. Just as I was falling over and crying out wildly, he released the clamps, I hissed and moaned at the sting of my blood rushing back to my nipple, and I look down as he focuses on my nipple sucking it in his mouth, piercing it without me even feeling it since they were already so sore and tender and he looked up at me as he drank. 



The chill of his lips and mouth numbed any pain I would have felt. He closed his eyes and moaned and I felt his entire body shake as he shoved his cock in to the hilt and then filled me yet again.

His tongue licked around my nipple he seals the wound kisses it and my entire body hangs from the chains from my wrists. I am completely exhausted and he moves so fast he has me out of the chains, cuffs and is carrying me to the bathroom where he sets me on the sink to perform aftercare. I sigh.

“I love you.” He murmurs placing a quick kiss on my nose.

“Love you more.” I reply.

“Sorry love…vamps love harder and deeper.” He smirks.

I giggle. “Says you!”

He chuckles and he stops and stares at me for a moment.



“What?” I ask.

“I just want to look at you. I don’t want to forget this beautiful look on your purely perfect adorable face.”

“Why would you forget that?”

“I won’t.” he murmurs and moves to grab some cream and rubs it on my wrists stealing kisses in between.


S*h*h*h*h*h….

Edward’s POV

I didn’t know how long we would be gone. I just knew it would be a while. She fell asleep not long after I lay down with her but I could feel her unease. She knew something was up.

I slid out of bed and made my way to my office.

I am still captivated by the fact that she distracted me so much I didn’t even hear the dozen of other people in my home.

I pull out a pad of paper and begin to write.


Isabella,

I know when you read this you will be angry with me for not telling you I was going with the men. I am sorry baby but I had to go and to say good-bye like that would be so fucking hard. It is better this way. Alice, Emmett, and I could be of great advantage to the army. We have over 26 countries to travel to around the globe. I do not know when I will get a chance to call but I will when it is possible. Please keep your phone charged and on so I can contact you. I am going to miss you so fucking much.
Isabella…please don’t hate me for doing this. I had to…and whatever you do…don’t leave me when I am gone…because…I swear baby…I will come find you.
You are mine. You remember that! Jasper, Ben, Carlisle and my moms as well as Charlotte will be here with Embry to protect you in my absence. Please listen to them. They will keep you and Rosalie safe.

Sam is with me also. I would appreciate it if you took care of Sapphire for me and Sam’s horse Quil as well.  

God I didn’t think this would be so hard leaving but I have to end this before it begins love.
Do me a favor Angel…every night at nine eighteen think about me just as I will think about you?
I have my reason for choosing that time.
You are my life, my love, and my soul Angel.
Angelo Ti amo so fucking much!

 ~ Edward


Note: there is a key to the basement I will leave it in my top office desk…if something happens and you need to fucking hide for whatever reason, take this key and press in the code on the keypad once you are inside and the door is shut. Do not be frightened because no one knows where the ranch is. You are safe here.
When that second door opens, you have five minutes to be inside and it will seal anyone out. I will put some items in there but I doubt you will need it baby.

You have your own protection. I will keep you safe even if I cannot be here.

Code word
~Be safe~


I head downstairs and quickly gather some items to stock the hidden room that is in the basement, just in case.

I am not worried something would happen that she would need it—I know she is in a location that no one else knows about—I trust everyone here and I know she is safe.

I finish other tasks I need to take care of, head down to meet with Peter, and confirm we have another hour before we leave. It will be before sunrise and before Isabella wakes up. I head back up and gaze down at her and I cannot stop myself. I strip down and climb in bed with her once more pulling her back to me and kissing her, sweet, sweet skin.

I speak low and whisper all the things I want her to know. I tell her I love her and before I know it I am deep inside of her and she stirs moaning out.

“Edward.” She moans and I smile happy to hear my name come from those lips. I roll her over pull out and move over her and crawl between her heated thighs and push into her.

“I just need you.” I groan into her neck and squeeze her to my body. Her arms come up and wrap around my neck rubbing through my hair softly.

“Hmm…you can have all you want.” She doesn’t open her eyes but wiggles her hips up pressing into me.

“All I want?” I ask hoping she says yes.

“Yes baby.”

“Good because I want you to open those eyes and look at me when I ask this.”

Her eyes slowly open and I smile down at her.

“Isabella…I need that tight little ass to slide over my cock and I want to watch you fuck it, will you do that for me baby?”

Her eyes widen and she flushes ten shades of the brightest red I have ever seen.

Beautiful.

I press my lips to her and whisper, “You are already soaked, and so is my cock…no fucking lube needed, come on baby show me how naughty you can really be.”
“Oh God.” She moans out and I move to roll her and have her over top of me.
I push her upper body up, lift her off my cock, and reposition it to where the head is right against her ass.
“Slow baby. You need to go so fucking slowly, the first stroke I will lower you down. Watch and feel me.”
She nods biting her lip and I smirk. 


I push her knees farther apart and position her.

“Fucking Christ that looks so fucking good baby…I wished you had my view.”

Her hands come up to cup her breasts and she moans as the head of it slowly presses in.

 “So fucking tight, wet, and warm. That’s it Isabella you are doing so good.”

I see her brow furrow and she moves down a little deeper taking more than the head. She moans out and I press my thumb to her clit.

“Does that feel good baby. Do you like it teased?”

“Mmm…Edward, more.” She asks and I speed up. She slides up and down slowly taking each thrust into her own hands.

I close my eyes and bite my tongue.

“Jesus fucking Christ baby God your ass is so motherfucking tight."

She lifts up, relaxes, and plunges down on it slow and steady following through. I growl out and she gasps and whimpers.

“Easy love.” I remind her.

“No….more…more…more….”

I smile and she lifts up and pushes down harder taking long strokes.

I am so fucking close and I am sure Bella is also.

“Oh God this feels so good don’t stop doing that please Edward.”

I pinch her clit and sit up locking on to the same nipple I drank from earlier and open the wound once more slurping the heat of her sweet blood down my throat as I explode around her.
“God I love fucking you!
As soon as we are done she is nearly falling asleep again, exhausted.
I let her curl up on my chest and hold her while I come and purr her to sleep. I am still hard and coming up her ass and its heaven and fuck leaving is going to be so fucking hard. 
I am going to miss her.

© Robshandmonkey~


Showing ya all some Roblove....
As always thank you from the bottom of my heart for the reviews!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great chapter! And i love this story so much,you have the best pics! ,but hate it that Edward has to leave Bella alone, i hope she is save

    ReplyDelete