Sunday, July 31, 2011

Chapter 45 Interruptions by Demons

Shhhhh….

Chapter 45

Interruptions by Demons

Aro’s Pov

“So let me get this straight. I have now lost my beloved brother Caius, my strongest vampire Felix, my tracker Demetri and that weasel of an excuse for a vampire Riley which I could care less about?!”

“Yes Master.”

“Alec you so disappoint me.”

“My apologies Master.”

“You may let my guest in please, you are dismissed.”

I waited for her to enter.

She really is breathtaking and oh so very fuckable I am quite sure. Long flowing blonde hair against that pale skin. I almost want to request she come closer so that I may run my fingers through it. It looks so silken soft and I know that if I touch it, I will have no control over the beast in me because all he can imagine is pulling it while he fucks her. I lick my lips.

“Hello Aro.”

“Ahhh my dear you look well.”

She throws her head back laughing.

“Something amusing?” I cock a brow up questioning her.

“Of course I look well you silly man…I am a vampire…when are we ever not well?”

“Touché” I snicker. She is witty, I have taken a liken to her from the moment I saw her for the first time less than a year ago, yet each time I see her she captures the attention of my inner demon. Oh to bite into that luscious neck and feed on her venom and the blood of the last meal she ate. My cock hardens in her mere presence.  

“How is he doing?”

“Still the same beautiful creature he always was.” I see a glint in her eye’s as she thinks of him they turn a deeper amber color before my eyes.

“Funny how amber eye color is so rare.” I muse.

“Yes it is, but then again it was a blessing.” She looks as if she is remembering something.

“Not in this case though am I right?” I ask. Her expression changes. Ire replaces her mood.

“The laws of mating vampires can be so cruel.” Her bottom lip juts out and I want to bite it.

“I don’t disagree with you child. I cannot imagine what it is like to be mated to a vampire that does not return that same mated devotion. Your case is so rare in fact it is the only one I have ever heard of.”

“Yes…well I guess I am luckier than just a girl he saw in passing.”

“Ahh, sweet one…there is someone out there for you…you just need to find them.”

“No what I need to do is kill that brunette little bitch he lays with and then he will have no choice but to accept me as at least a half mated pair. We are good together.”

“You cannot force one to love you, and Edward Cullen is not a very accommodating creature.” I run my finger along my lips imagining if she tastes as good as she looks.

“No but you can take advantage of a mated vampire who has lost his true mate.”

“Scandalous.” I snicker.

“I prefer to call it…opportunity.” She bats those long lashes at me. She is such a tease.

“Tsk. Tsk. You make a simply remarkable evil little she devil and one I find rather sexy at that.” I scan her body and she steps in closer.

“Why Aro…you sound as if you are interested in bending me over your throne?”

“Come closer my dear.”

She is now merely inches away. I reach out and hold out my hand. A knowing smile plays on her lips.

“You are a pervy vampire aren’t you?”

“Why do you say that?” I ask as my eyes dart down to her well-endowed breasts as they nearly spill out of the top of her dress.

She leans in to whisper in my ear, “Your cock got hard the last time I allowed you inside of my head Aro. You liked watching me fuck Edward didn’t you?”

Her hand slips into mine.


Shhhhh……

Edward’s POV

I get to bite her.

I am so glad that Emmett is not the mind reader because if that fucker could read my mind right now, he would know that without any doubt that his brother is going to enjoy sinking his teeth into Rosalie Hale’s throat. The pleasure of pumping her full of venom that is going to burn her for three solid fucking wonderful glorious days has me giddy. I am going to make damn sure I have something really profound to say to her when I pull away from her and I know it is going to piss her off so much that I am sure her and I will go head to head in an all out limb tearing fight of epic proportions once her transformation is complete.

Most would ask why do you despise her so much?

First of all…she knows how I am about my cars. She knows that I am so fucking particular when it comes to any one of my babies that I expect the utmost care when they are handled and there is no way in fuck I could have gotten grease on my seat when she had it at the shop. I don’t work on fucking cars so she is a boldfaced liar. One of her grease monkeys got grease on my seat or she did and she wouldn’t admit it. It wasn’t about the money. It was the fact that she outright lied about it and to this day, I still am pissed off about it.

Second…Yes I did suspect she was trying to take something from Bella but when I was proven wrong, I was fine with it. However, she has never once shown an ounce of respect towards me and that bothers the fuck out of me. Who the fuck does she think she is?
I respect her for caring about Bella but that is where I draw the line. She is a smart mouthed wench that needs to seriously be put in her place and Isabella belongs to me and her overbearing mama bear attitude needs to fucking retire. I care for her now. Not her.
She needs to get the fuck over it.

I cannot contain the smile at the thought that she is going to shit a brick when she finds out it is going to be me that turns her.

“What has you smiling like this?” Peter interrupts my thoughts.

“Sorry, just had a little fantasy of gutting you there for a moment. It has passed.” I narrow my eyes at him.

“Still sore I took your girl away from the crazy enraged beast you carry around inside of you?”

“Fuck you Peter and thank you motherfucker, now, where are we?”

“We are about to land.”

I lean over and kiss Bella’s sleeping forehead.

“Angel…wake up baby. We are almost home.” She shifted in the seat and stretched out like a cat mewling as she did and her head came to rest on my shoulder.

“Home? Chicago?” she asks.

“No Shawnee.”

Her eyes popped open and she smiles.

“I like it there. Can I ride Sapphire again?”

“Whatever you wish love.”

We land at the small airport where the two large SUV Limos were waiting. Everyone that had been on the island was now piling into the vehicles headed out for my ranch.

When we arrive, I could hear their thoughts. I had not considered the fact that we would run into them and I should have known that our paths might cross. I did not know what to say to Isabella in regards to it and when we pulled up it was already far too late to go into it now.
Jacob was mounted on Sapphire and the first thought that skittered through my head was I wanted the huge Neanderthal off my fucking horse. He was stretching her legs out and letting her run and he stops at the edge of the road.
A slight pang of fear rips through me as I mentally count the number of vampires in our group and the fact that Sapphire is less than a half mile away.

She is going to spook.

He starts to follow the cars up to the house where we had stopped already. I reach in and pull her hand bringing her out of the car.

Fancy cars and damn how many people live here? Must be nice to be so fucking wealthy.
I am glad I did not allow Leah to housesit alone. I wonder if she can see this from the window in the kitchen.

 I watched her eyes as she watches the large muscled Native American stop in his tracks and Sam heads towards him to stop him from coming closer.

“Jacob, you may want to take the horse back to the stable he spooks easily around a lot of people.”

“Sure thing Sam.”

“Jacob?” Isabella’s voice interrupts my eavesdropping and I look down at her to see her reaction to him. As soon as she said his name, his eyes widen and then a broad smile spread over his lips. His teeth were shining bright against the contrast of his dark skin. His eyes lit up when he saw her and for a moment, I felt far too uncomfortable, but what happened next nearly had me seeing red.

He flew off Sapphire and she ran to him. He threw his arms open and she launched herself into them.

“Baby Girl!!!!!” he called her. His huge form wrapping around her tightly and he squeezed her swinging her around. He kisses the top of her head repeatedly and I wanted to rip his lips off his fucking face.

“Bella baby where have you been?” He set her down but took her hands in his kissing the backs of both of them.
I watched them interact and the thoughts that kept surfacing were ones where he had scened in front of her. She knew what he looked like. I began to wonder if he saw her, the night she explained that she had touched herself in front of them. Was she naked? Did he see her? Jealousy burned through me. I wanted to take his head off.

“Where is Leah?” she asks. “She is at the barn house. Come…she is going to be as surprised as I am. How are you girl? I thought for sure you would keep in touch but I know how the system works and figured if you had sent any type of correspondence it got lost.”

“I am sorry; I really did intend to write. I just got busy.”

“Yeah well, I may have to punish you for that later.” He gives her a wicked little smirk and nudges her shoulder with his. That was when I could not stand it any longer. Sapphire be damned I wanted her back with me, right fucking now.

“Isabella.” I call out to her in my sternest voice. Her eyes dart to look back at me and she drew her lip into her teeth.
“Come to me Angel, we have things to take care of.” I demand and I stare hard into his narrow jet black eyes. He gets pissed the moment I call her back to me.

Two Dominants locking eyes, refusing to back down and I knew there was no way I would ever give in. Ever. He had no choice. He would look away and luckily, he did when his eyes dropped down to look at her.  

When a Dominant meets another Dominant for the first time in the vampire world, there is always a bit of tension. I have always been the alpha among my fellow Doms. However, this Jacob was not a typical Vampire Dominant. He was human. He did not know me and when he heard my voice, I honed in on his response to my tone and my command, as I took back control of my submissive.

Who the fuck is he?

Of course, she would have found a Dominant. She was into it back then. Well…she picked a winner. He already seems like a complete ass. He is not good enough for her.

“Care to introduce us?” He asks giving me a half ass smirk over the distance between us as he asks her.

Motherfucker wants to die?

“Maybe later Jacob, I need to get going.”

“Sure baby girl. Promise you will come by when you get a moment. Leah would love to see you and so would I.” the back of his hand brushed her cheek and a low growl ripped out of my chest.

Peter, Ben, and Emmett all stood next to me and muttered so that only I could hear, “Down boy.”

“Isabella!” I commanded her again. She turned and walked back quickly and I reached out for her hand, once it was in mine I called back to Sam. “See that Sapphire is cared for!” I pull Isabella’s hand and turn away from them heading for the house. I can hear Sam grumble and lay into him. I listen into their conversation.  

“He owns this place Jacob. Don’t cross him…I know you and I do not see eye to eye, but this is his home so respect him and his wishes. Especially when it comes to that young lady he is with. They are together and I don’t know where you know her from, but know this…you don’t want to tangle with him. After midnight he tends to get a little grumpy and likes to dine on Native American blood.” He snickers as he says this to him.

I hear Jacob snort out a laugh. “Yeah…he looks pretty harmless.”

I watch through Jacob’s eyes as Sam stops and stares hard at Jacob.

“He is a powerful man Jacob Black. You would be wise to hold that tongue. I am not joking.”

“Whatever. I guess this means our work here is done? Leah and I can finally leave?”

“Yes. I am back now.”

I still held her hand leading her straight up the stairs. “I will be down in a minute.” I called back to the others. I lead her to my bedroom and close the door behind me. She is looking at me nervously.

“Jacob? How do you know him?” I have the right to ask even though I already know. I wait to see if she will lie to me.

“I was in foster care with him and Leah.”

“The two you watched?” I ask.

“Yes Master.”

“Small world.”

“You can say that again!” she smirks.

I lean into her ear and whisper, “Tell me Isabella…does his presence turn you on?” I hope to God that she does not say what I am afraid she will say.

“Of course not!” she says instantly as I slid my hand around and cup the back of her neck to trap her and hold her to me.

“But he did at one time?” I ask again.

“Well yes…I told you that…but that was a long time ago.”

I blatantly inhale right in front of her to test the air. I don’t get any scent of arousal out of her and I am slightly relieved.

“Did you just sniff me?” she glares at me.

Anger fills my body. “Did you just question my actions?” I reply.

“No Master.”

“Did we not agree on the plane that we would not interrupt our training time?
Normal rules still apply Isabella. We are home now and as much as I would love to do this without a huge number of intruders of my life and my home, it cannot be helped. Let me make it clear to you that I will give you exactly thirty minutes to go say hello to them and then goodbye. I do not want you to interact with either of them after that. I suspect they will be leaving now that Sam has returned. Do not question me on this. This is my wish and I expect you to abide by it.”

I grip her face and force her to look up at me. “I hope you please me Angel…your ass just only healed and I am not looking forward to punishing you when I can simply bring us both so much pleasure.” I press my lips to hers and she moans.

“Is that understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good. I want you to change. I will select what you wear to say your goodbyes.”

I head for the closet, pull out a pair of jeans, a tank top, one of my button up dress shirts, and lay them on the bed for her.

“I will see you downstairs.”


Shhhhh…..


“So what you are saying is that our men have taken position?” I looked up at Tyler.

“Yes Edward. We are set to go. You just need to give the word.”

“Thank you Tyler.”

I walked out to the kitchen searching for Isabella. “Have you seen her?” I ask my father who stands there staring out the window deep in his own thoughts of Aro. I try to ignore them because I swore that at exactly six o clock I would have made sure she had her dinner and was upstairs waiting for my instruction.

“She is on her way back.” He nods towards the barn house. I glance down at my watch and scowl. It was now six twenty eight.

Carlisle turns to look at me curiously. “Is there a problem?”

“Nothing that you need to be concerned about. Is everyone settled in their chosen room?”

“Yes, Esme took care of everything.”

“Good I would like to remind you so that you may remind anyone else that the third floor is off limits. There is no reason for anyone to be up there.”
“I have already informed everyone that they would be in grave danger if they were to take one step on the third set of stairs they were destined to be dismembered…human or vampire.” He smirks.

“Good enough.”  I move to the stairs and head up them.

The afternoon is spent with Tyler and some of the men moving all the equipment we were using and readjusting our position on the GPS programs from the island to here.

Isabella had left well over two hours ago and I will admit I was rather irritated that she stayed far longer than her time allotted especially after she pleaded with me not to accompany her down to the barn house. I truly fought with this because of the history there. When she questioned me, I explained in terms she would relate to. “Would you want to allow me to go down to the barn house with any of my submissives after I hugged and kissed on them without your presence?”

It was agreed that Sam would go with her.

I pace at the foot of the bed and wait for her. I instructed her to eat and be in my room by six. Now nearing six forty, I am severely disappointed but not to the point of punishing her. I have too much pent up anxiety about the pending fight that is about to go down. I just need some release before I leave her while she sleeps.

I know she is not going to be happy. I am not at all happy about leaving her but I have no choice. I have to go to help the men. With me and Alice there, we can provide some help. I cannot take Isabella because she blocks Alice and we need her gift now more than ever.

She enters and her eyes lock on mine. It is seven twelve and I have nearly paced a hole in the floor.

“Perfect Angel, before you move any further stop and remove the robe.”

She sucks in her lip and I watch her untie it as she pulls it off her shoulders. She is totally bare as I requested, my eyes scan down between her legs and I smile.

Totally bare.

I command her to come stand before me.

“Stand in front of me and turn with your back to me.” I reach out take her robe, lay it on the chair, and move to tie the blindfold over her eyes.

“You are late.” I murmur.

“I am sorry Master; we got to talking and well…”

“Well?” I ask my voice is snappy.

“We lost track of time.”

“What were you doing all this time?”

“They were sort of telling me about their lives since they had been out of the home.”

“Isabella…if I slip my hand down between your legs will you be wet?”

“Yes Master.”

“And why may I ask?” I hold my tongue bite my cheek and flare my nostrils behind her back.

“I have been thinking about all the ways you will take me nonstop once I got undressed and hurried in here.”

My breath caught in my throat.

Oh, thank fucking God!

© Robshandmonkey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment