Friday, August 19, 2011

Shhhhh…. Chapter 53 Warmth, Thunder & Diamonds Bella’s POV


Shhhhh….

Chapter 53

Warmth, Thunder & Diamonds

Bella’s POV

“I should probably confess something.” I stare at his reflection in the mirror behind me.

His eyes focus on my ass.

“I broke the shampoo bottle, the handle to the shower and the towel rack inside your shower.”

My eyes dart down embarrassed. 

Then I hear him murmur, “Cue blush.”

My eyes met his again in the reflection in the mirror. “Excuse me?”

He slowly walks up behind me and stands here.

The back of his hand caresses my shoulder. “I said cue blush. You would have blushed just as you told me that…that is if you could have...should have.”

His expression looks sad, but for only a moment before a small hint of a smile graces his lips.

“Your warm, I can’t believe you are warm.” He speaks so softly, the back of his fingers ghost over my shoulder.

“So are you.” I look up feeling almost bashful for some unknown reason.

“I can still smell the meadow on your sweet skin.” He leans to press his lips to my bare shoulder and he hums. 



“When I gaze at you....I would swear I have died and gone to heaven.” He whisper’s continuing as he keeps pressing kisses all along my shoulder, up my neck, along my collar bone, up under my jaw. He pulls back and turns to look at me in the reflection of the mirror. 


An impish grin plays on the corner of his lips. “Ever heard thunder when there wasn’t a cloud in the sky and wonder why?”

I cock my head and look at him curious.

“Vampire sex Angel.” His brow cocks up and his eyes scan down my body in the reflection of the mirror. “When we fuck…thunder rolls through invisible clouds in the sky.” he gives me that devilish smirk before his expression softens.

“Will you come with me?” he asks, his eyes pleading as he takes my hand and lifts it up pressing his lips to the back of it softly.

I take it he is not to worried about the damage I have done in the shower. He seems to be acting different. He pulls his towel off and leads me out and down to the stairs up to the third floor. I am still not used to this new speed that my body gets from one place to another.

Once we are behind the playroom’s closed doors he pulls me to the bed. His lips against my ear licking the shell of it making me shudder. We stand at the foot of his bed and he positions me in front of another mirror again above the headboard.

“Do you see how absolutely stunning you are?” His hands rest on my hips as he looks over my shoulder.

“Turn to your left.” He twists my body to face the wall with a mirror from floor to ceiling. He pushes me towards it but I am still a few feet away from the glass.

“May I?” he asks as his hands slowly move up the curve of my side along my ribs.

I bite my lip. Venom floods my mouth.

“Cue fangs.” He whispers.

Our eyes lock on one another’s in the reflection and simultaneously we both engage them.

“Instinct tells me there is a reason we have these and no one else does. I just know that when the time comes our instincts will guide us. Your fangs Isabella, are stunningly beautiful against those pouty luscious lips.”

His lips ghost along my cheek. “So warm.”  With his eyes closed, he moans as his hands come up to wrap around my breast. He teases my nipple with his fingertip causing it to swell and harden.






I look down and for a moment, I wait for my cheeks to heat up, but they don’t.
I look back up staring at my reflection and watch his fangs graze over the roundest part of my shoulder. His eyes are now locked with mine, never looking away in the reflection of the mirror. When he reaches the edge he lifts his head up, and I am still stunned at how astoundingly beautiful he is.

I always wondered if I was worthy of his devotion and his love. Was I now?

“After such a life changing event Isabella, there are no ordinary moments. Every second you live from now throughout eternity is extraordinary, and if you don’t see it in the reflection of the mirror in front of you my beautiful Angel, then allow me the chance to show you.”

I watch my teeth come over my bottom lip in that familiar comfortable feeling that has always seemed to make whatever situation I was in easier, only there is a huge difference in the action. The feeling is not the same. Two very distinct soft little pricks press into my bottom lip and my wide brown eyes stares back at me, and I know.

My life will never be the same again.

Not everything that I ever dreamed of or thought I had carefully planned was going to happen as I had thought. I had a fleeting moment where I felt a pang of pain for what I was staring at.

My exceptional vision blurred slightly as venom welled in my eyes.

“It’s okay Isabella. You have every right.” I met his eyes in the mirror again and I saw the same look staring back at me with green eyes glistening with his venom.

“Mourn her, because I do.” He whispers, his furrowed brow deepens.

The deep welling ache grew in my throat. It was familiar. The same feeling that I felt immediately after Rosalie had muttered those horrible words that my parents were dead.

My voice barely above a whisper, “I died.” The gasp that came out of my throat right after I said those words startle me also, nothing easing any of that burn that built up.This burn was not a burn for thirst. It was an emotional burn.

“Oh, God!” My hand came up to cover my mouth. The fear was so overwhelming I started to shake.

Edward’s arms came around from behind me, pulling me into a near crushing hug and the feeling that his body was warm against my skin startled me even further. I feel panic rising up in me. 


He spun me around bent me back pressing his lips to the unique scar on my throat placing a soft wet kiss to it. With his lips still there against my skin he whispers. "I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. I will always be in love with her." 
He brought me back up and turned me towards the mirror again his arms tightly wrapped around me.

“Mourn her Bella.” He whispers again.

So I did exactly that. I pull myself out of his arms and step closer to the mirror putting my hand flat against the coldness of the glass right over her heart that no longer beat.

Oh, Bella…what have you done? I stare at a girl I barely know.

When I look behind me, Edward is gone. I look back in the mirror and a faint human memory came into focus. It was I standing in front of a full-length mirror in a tiny white dress and the feeling hit me just like it had that day.

"I was beautiful." I whisper. Why did I ever question it and why had I never believed it until now.

“You are beautiful.” His voice echoes from the far corner of the room. I look at the reflection of the entire room in the mirror and see him as he stands there. “You always have been and you will always be.”

I turn to look at him.

His voice changes.

“You have a choice to make now Isabella. You can walk out that door and leave me behind in your past, but know that I will always be here waiting for you. I have to warn you that I will stalk you and do every thing in my power to convince you to come back to me. I will not lie and tell you that I will be happy should you choose that path because I won’t. I will be fucking pissed off but I have to do this. I cannot be the one that makes this decision for you. This is your life too and so here is the other option I personally prefer. Should you choose to come to me right now, I expect you to kneel before your Master so that he can collar you for eternity. This is what I am Isabella. I am a Male Dominant Vampire. I will not make any excuses for what I am. There is a much darker side that lives deep within me. He is a part of me and you of all people know this. This is what I am Angel. Meeting you was fate, pursuing you romantically or sexually was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over.

My eyes move down to the collar he is holding in his hand. The colors that my vampire eyes see are indescribable. Hues of rich deep iridescent prisms prettier than the perfect shades of purples, blues, and pinks.




Diamonds are every color under the sun apparently. I wouldn’t even know what to name some of them as the colors bounced off his pale almost translucent skin, which now caught my eye as well. It was only now that I noticed Edward’s eyes had shifted and darkened into a solid black. Not even the whites were white.





“Well Angel? What’s it going to be?”

His velvet voice turned to ice then.

“Suck it up Angel. He will treat you like a princess. I will fuck you like a whore.”

© Robshandmonkey~


Yes, I know it is short but this chapter just had to stand-alone! The next one will post asap....

5 comments:

  1. How can you leave us hanging like that?
    Next chapter as soon as possible please!!
    The last two chapters have been so unexpected but really, really good. I'm having trouble waiting for each new chapter. Thanks for writing so quickly. Can't get enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with Queen of the D. above, Edward should have to work for it. He did get off pretty easy after Bella found out that he still sold his venom. She was mad, then he threw a fit and she gave in. He needs to make some amends here. Maybe a little conversation about all of it, answer for it and work for her submission. She can't trust him if keeps getting to do whatever he wants and take no responsibility even if it's a little. She needs to keep some of that power we seen in the meadow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that the story was pulled from the FFN, but I always read it here anyway. I just liked the alerts at FFN so I knew to come here and read.
    I caught up with the last 3 chapters and I have to say that I really loved them. I look forward to Bella ripping Aro's head off for using Edward and threatening those she cares about. Should be fun. Keep those chapters coming and I'll check back here often.

    ReplyDelete