Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chapter 52 A strange turn of events

SHHHHH.....HAS BEEN DELETED FROM FANFICTION DOT NET...I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVIENCE...HOPEFULLY YOU ALL FIND YOUR WAY HERE OR TO THE WRITERS COFFEE SHOP....

I want to convey my sincere appreciation for each and every single one of you and that you can tolerate a less than perfect story and an even less than perfect me. You are all fuckawesome.
I apologize for my recent frustration.



Shhhhh….

Chapter 52

A strange turn of events



“She is strong willed, curious, determined and she gets lost in her books, even reading for hours sometimes. I think it is to avoid reality and go some place else. I mean I really do not blame her for what she has had to endure in her past. Bella’s life was good aside from the fact that she never knew who her father really was and for some reason that fact never bothered her. It would have driven me insane to have my mother keep that from me. I think Phil filled the role so completely that she never had a reason to seek any answers. In Bella’s eyes, Phil was her dad and he will always be. He was an awesome person.”

Rosalie sat on the window bench of the sitting room at Edward’s ranch.

Emmett, Elizabeth, Peter, Charlotte, Carlisle, and Esme were all sitting around discussing
Edward and Bella.

The topic came up after Edward had left several hours ago. A deep discussion ensued about changing from a human to a vampire and Carlisle started to question Rosalie about Isabella’s character trying to figure out what gift she may have that is blocking Alice’s visions.

Alice is frustrated beyond words and it is driving her bat shit crazy.

Carlisle knew she was going be gifted. He had seen enough in his lifetime. It was obvious, but for what exactly he had his suspicions and although Rosalie wasn’t happy about discussing this, she just went ahead and answered his questions.  

“So it could be a shield.” Carlisle mumbled to himself thinking aloud.

“Why do some vampires have gifts and some don’t?” Rosalie asked.

“I don’t believe all gifts are ones that physically or mentally do something. For example, I have a strong compassion for humanity in general and I think my gift of caring about humans has given me the gift to be able to treat and abstain from their blood. Just recently, before Elizabeth returned, I did something that I still can't believe I did.I drank human blood for the first time and I still don’t fully understand why after all these years, I did it. Once I did though, I only utilized a black swan less than a half dozen times. I am not proud. Something just came over me and I sort of want to blame Edward for that. It was like some rebellious little streak came out of me.” Carlisle chuckles as he thinks of the respect he has for his son but also the fact that he admires and a may even be a little envious of Edward's view towards life. 

Esme huffed and got up and left the room heading back to own room where Jenks was busy working on his laptop.

She smiled as she entered the room and his eyes lit up when he saw her.

“I missed you.” He pushed his laptop aside and held his arms out for her to come to him. 

Esme feels the warmth coming form him and she goes to him immediately. She is not on the rebound although she is broken hearted, that the man she married and loved had betrayed her so badly. He should have come and told her, however Esme knows deep down that the hurt would still most likely be there. They were not mated after all and although she finds comfort in Jenks arms, she has a compassionate heart and she has never seen Carlisle look at her the way he looks at Elizabeth and if anything she is truly happy for him. 

“I don’t know why we are staying here any longer and I am ready to return home. I don’t believe there is a threat to us anymore, although Edward may strongly disagree as soon as he returns I am telling him we are returning home.” She says as she sits down in his lap.

“I know how uncomfortable around all of them you are, although I don’t know how you are comfortable at all around me.” She murmurs wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Because you are you, sweet and stunning and you do things to my heart that no one has ever done before.” He captures her lips with his and she returns a chaste kiss that grows more heated as they sit there before she finally pulls back to allow him to breathe.

“Sorry.” She smiles at him.

“Don’t be. If I died getting kissed like that it would be the way I would want to go.” He grins at her.

Esme giggles.


S*h*h*h*h*h….

Peter’s Pov


“Whatcha doing baby?”

I look up from the laptop and smile at Charlotte as she comes out of the shower in just a towel.

She still does something to me every time she walks into a room.

“Hacking.” I give her a smirk and let my eyes roam up and down her sexy form.

“Who is the poor innocent victim now?” She asks narrowing her eyes at me. I just grin deviously at her for more reasons than she knows of. My mind is obviously in the gutter again.

“No victim, I am just too anxious to wait for Edward and Bella to come back.”

“You know it’s been three days where are they?” She asks sitting next to me.

“Probably in some hotel shacked up somewhere. You know Edward with all these people in his house and being away from Bella for so long, he just wants his time with her. He has this thing for kidnapping the poor girl.” I chuckle.

Only fucking Edward.

“Is that Edward’s laptop?”

“No, it’s Isabella’s. Edward went by her house when we were in Chicago and picked it up. Seems she got a link off a website she visited to the club. Apparently, that is how she ended up there, funny thing is, Edward doesn’t advertise his club. He never has…and well lookey here…I would say that is most definitely Edward’s eyes wouldn’t you?” I stare at the background on Isabella’s laptop while Charlotte looks over my shoulder at it.  

“Yeah. That’s him.” She says.

“Funny thing is, Edward’s eyes didn’t turn green until after he met her and the date this file was created was long before that! Odd isn’t it?”

“Hey your right. So who put the ad up?”

“I am going to try to figure it out. Anyone could have photoshopped his eyes green but how did they know green was his original eye color?” I mumble as I search her history and find the recently downloaded animated Gif and let it play. It too is dated far ahead of when I got a call from Edward that night. Odd.

“Huh.”

“What?”

“Join today and flush out your inner D/s side. Strange line for an advertisement for a D/s Club.” I watch the cycle repeat.

“Do you even see many advertisements for D/s clubs really?”

“No as a matter of fact not unless you are looking for it.” I find the history and look for the site she supposedly told Edward she saw it on and just as I suspected there was no ad there now. I email the name of the website to myself along with the photo and the Gif.

I play the blinkie again.

“There is something familiar about this…I just haven’t placed it in my head yet.”

Charlotte had gotten dressed and barely opened the door when Emmett ran by yelling my name. I was totally focused on the laptop when I heard the commotion.

I could hear screaming and yelling in the distance and I flew to Charlotte’s side. “Stay here.”

“As if!” she follows right behind me and I should not be surprised. I flew down the stairs and notice the door open heading for it. When I step out on to the porch, I cannot believe what I am seeing.

“Holy Shit!” I dart around to stand in front of the three humans that are clearly in serious danger. Seth, Embry, and Rosalie are all standing there clueless.

She is simply stunning. Literally beyond words stunning and it didn’t go unnoticed she was bare ass fucking naked.

“He did this to you didn’t he?” Rosalie was yelling around my shoulder.

I almost wanted to smack the shit out of her to shut her up so I could get a handle on this situation.

“I will kill him!” She hisses. “Where is he Bella?”

Bella is just on the other side of the creek and she has both Carlisle and Emmett restraining her as she squirms trying to get away. Her vampire eyes dart all around surveying the number of threats in front of her while she snaps her teeth at Emmett and Carlisle.

Then out of the woods comes Edward and I almost laugh. The fucker is as naked as she is.

“You son of a bitch!” Rosalie yells and I barely stop her before she takes off running right for him gripping onto her arm.

“Rose please.” I turn her around and scowl at her. “You’re making this worse.”
I let her go when I hear Emmett’s low growl.

“I know Em…sorry.” I snap at him but shit…I had to restrain her somehow.

“Uh…does anyone notice that she is sort of naked?” Embry stupidly asks.

“I wouldn’t be noticing too much there Embry if you want to keep your eyes, or your life.” I say firmly. “Edward hears you and you can kiss your ass goodbye.”

“How can you stand it!!!!!!!!!!!” Bella’s voice is screaming as she shakes violently.

“Let me go!” She struggles but two vamps against a newborn, especially when one of them is Emmett’s size keeps her contained.

Edward runs up behind her grabbing her around the waist yanking her out of Carlisle and Emmett’s grasp. He throws her to the ground and straddles her gripping her wrists pulling them up above her head.

“ISABELLA! Goddamn it! Listen to me! You know better than to run from me!” He dominates her completely, and then his voice switches and softens as she stares up at him. He has captured her full attention and is now leaning over her whispering to her.

“Please baby…calm down…look at me Isabella! Focus on my voice. Just me…nothing else. Look at me and listen to my voice baby…you know I love you and you don’t want to do this. I need you to go back with me so we can hunt and stop that burning in your throat…calm down, hold your breath, you don’t need it…just stop breathing.” He murmurs kissing all along her throat and he is purring, surprisingly calming her down. He stops for a split second, turning to look at all of us over his shoulder.

“Are you all fucking stupid or something GET THEM THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! YOU ARE TORTURING HER!!! His lips go back to her throat and he tells her, “Bella love, if you have to bite I am right here. I can take it.”

“Get them outta here.” I tell Charlotte and Elizabeth as they take Embry, Seth, and Rosalie into the house.

Bella’ hisses from the movement of the air and the scent of human blood stirring up around them as they move to go inside.

“Jasper a little help would be nice!” Edward hisses.

“Man dude I have been trying but it’s like it comes right back to me! I cannot send it out! Is anyone feeling it?” He looks around.

“I don’t feel shit.” I shrug because I know what his gift feels like and there is no feeling that I am getting from him.

“Bella…look at me…here.” Edward brings his wrist up to his mouth and he bites into his own fucking arm. I am stunned but at the same time, I shouldn’t be. He would do anything for this girl and I do mean anything. That is now clearly obvious.

“Well now that ain’t something you see everyday.” Emmett chortles. “A vampire biting himself.”

“Shit! That has to hurt!” Jasper hisses.

Carlisle gasps as Bella’s mouth drops open and she clearly displays two sets of fangs both top and bottom. My eyes widen.

“Jesus she has them now also! What in the hell?” I look over at him as he observes them both in fascination.

Huh. That shit is fucking beyond bizarre. I remember the first time Edward told me that he had two sets but I had never seen them and he didn’t seem like it was such a big deal, but now to actually see them and on Bella? Like I said bizarre for us one fangers I guess.

Edward puts his wrist to her mouth and I am surprised as hell that she takes it and begins to suck and I can tell that fucker is in pain but he is doing a damn fine excellent job of trying to hold back the scream.

Through his teeth, he manages to keep talking softly to her. “Good girl. Is that better?”

“Edward…what should we do?” Alice asks.

“Clothes, and one of you go get a fucking animal…I don’t care where or what…just not my fucking horses!”

Carlisle takes off into the forest and Alice goes into the house.

“That’s it baby. You are doing so fucking good.”

Alice comes out and lays clothes down on the ground next to them.

“It would be nice if you all fucking gave us a little privacy.” He growls.

I snort out a laugh and his eyes meet with mine. He is clearly pissed off, but Edward doesn’t scare me at all. Yeah he can be a mean son of a bitch but he is my maker and he has ripped off certain body parts but for the most part to permanently cause me fatal injuries…I highly doubt it.  

“You should have thought about that before you took her out to the woods and decided to change her all on you own without anyone there Edward what the fuck is wrong with you!!” I yell at him. “What the fuck happened out there?”

Just then, Carlisle comes out of the trees dragging a deer and drops her next to them.

“If I let you go baby are you going to feed on her?”

She whimpers and nods.

Edward moves off her and she crawls across the grass with all of us ready to pounce on her if she makes any move to do anything else.

Edward stands up pulling a pair of jeans on his hips and he grabs the shirt and turns to look at us.

“Turn the fuck around!!!” He yells.

We all do as he asks even though none of us was paying attention to the fact that she was naked. That is not where our concerns lay at the moment. It is more focused on the fact that she is a fucking newborn vampire, and as volatile as a jar full of nitroglycerin sitting on the edge of a shelf before a 6.0 earthquake is about to hit.

I can hear her drink and it takes her merely a blink of an eye and she has drained the deer completely.

“Come on baby…put this on.” I can hear him slipping a shirt over her and I turn to look as he is on his knees now holding her to him rocking and purring with her.

“They all need to leave! We cannot have any human around here so move! Get them the fuck out of here!!” Edward yells.

“Alright!” Emmett yells back clearly frustrated with his brother right now.

“Jasper, Ben, Carlisle I need you all to come with us until they are all cleared out.”

“Emmett, Peter….get them the fuck out of here the minute we head back into the forest.”

We watch as he picks her up carrying her just like he did that night he took her to the car when he had saved her from that prick Caius. I can hear him talking to her as they all disappear beyond the tree line.

“You are fast Angel. I think I am stunned at the speed that you can move at. I am not used to it. That and the fact that I cannot read your mind as to what you will do next. I am a little disoriented. I was not prepared for any of this. I am sorry baby, this was my fault there is no one to blame but me.”

“Yeah…I’ll say.” I muttered as I went to round up the humans and get them all off the ranch.

This shit couldn’t happen at a worse time. What the fuck is he thinking! Then it was like a wrecking ball smacked me right in the Goddamn face and I turn to Alice.

“You didn’t see it did you?” I ask.

“Not a thing.”

“Are you thinking what I am thinking?”

“I don’t want to be thinking what I think your thinking but think about it Peter…when the hell did he hunt while we were traveling?”

“Shit!” I growl. “How stupid can we fucking be seriously?!!”

“Epically stupid.” She says. “And Peter?”

“Yeah?”

“Every person that is with her…their future has disappeared and anyone else that they are linked to. I have lost my gift completely.”

I gape at her. “You don’t see any of us?”

“No. Not even my own future.”

I look around and wonder just how the fuck that is possible.

“Either we are all going to die. Or Bella’s gift is rendering mine completely useless.”


S*h*h*h*h*h…..

Bella’s POV


I stood there watching them as they all watch me. Like I was some sort of sideshow freak at the local circus.

Edward was the only one that acted somewhat normal.

Carlisle broke the silence after I had killed a large buck and drained him also. I admit blood didn’t appeal to me. At least not animal blood. It was stronger and sort of earthy tasting. Edward said that if I had killed a mountain lion it would have been a little more appealing although not much.

“Care to tell us what happened?” He asked looking directly at Edward who stood in front of the rock I was sitting on. His hands were rubbing up my thighs. The sensation was sort of driving me a little nuts but it felt good. Calming. His touch was very calming.

I got easily frustrated at the drop of a hat over the smallest of things.

“I didn’t plan it this way.” He sighed his hand coming up to caress my cheek.

“Son are you going to be honest here or should I ask Isabella?” Like he thought, I would answer him. Hell, I should have outted Edward. However, I wouldn’t. I couldn’t say why really…I just knew I wouldn’t.

“I had not fed and didn’t take that into consideration when I went out after her. If you would have kept your eyes on her like you were supposed to and not let her go to the damn meadow alone this may not have happened.” He snaps.

“Wait a fucking minute! You are not about to blame us for this!” Jasper yells. I cock my head to look at him. He looks frustrated and rather grumpy.

“Someone is in a mood.” I mumble.

His eyes shot over to me and narrowed. “What the fuck are you doing? Why the fuck is my gift being pushed back at me?”

Edward turns to look at Jasper. “Watch the way you talk to her motherfucker!” Edward growls.

“Come on you guys calm the hell down.” Ben interrupts.

“How did her change go Edward?” Carlisle asks.

“I slept through it.” He shrugs.

“You what?” Carlisle looked at him in disbelief.

“I slept through it. Not the beginning but fuck she scared the living shit out of me when she was coughing up blood.”

Carlisle’s brow lifted on one side. “Interesting. I remember that happening to you.” He stated.

“Excuse me? Why the fuck don’t I remember that?” Edward asks his body stiffer now.

“You were sort of a little preoccupied screaming. Which by the way, it seems like we would have heard her out here. This isn’t that far off from the house.”

Edward shook his head, “Yeah but you don’t hear anyone in the house do you?”

Carlisle listened and nodded. “Your right. I don’t.”

“It isn’t far but if you will notice half the mountain is between here and there. It is actually quite a hike. I am surprised Bella came out her on her own.” He glares at his family.

“So why the fuck did we spew blood? I don’t remember Peter doing it. Or when you changed Emmett.”

“Most of the blood that you coughed up was central to your mouth. The only thing I can figure is it has something to do with those second set of fangs you carry. If Isabella did it also then I would be willing to be it has something to do with them. By the way, Isabella if I may ask can you produce those fangs or can you not control them?”

Edward turns to look at me, his eyes dropping down to my lips. I smile at him.
His eyes are a little hooded and I can smell something new coming off him. Its sweet and I feel my nipples grow harder.

“Wow.” I mumble. I almost want to say it but there is no way I am going to.

“What?” Edward asks.

“Nothing.” I look over at Carlisle. “How would I do that?” I ask.

He shrugs. “Just think about it?”

I do and nothing happens but I cannot help but watch Edward’s arm muscles tighten up and flex as he rubs my leg. His thumb pushes the hem of the shirt up a little and it brushes over my inner thigh. I can hear it gild over my skin. It sounds like a faint rumble.

My mouth suddenly floods with venom when his eyes lock on mine. My chest wants to wrap around his body and hold him to me. I want to grip onto his hair and pull it. Kiss him fully on the mouth. His chest rumbles and I can’t stop the whimper that slips past my lips.

“Oh knock it off.” Jasper snaps.



“I cant take the shit you are throwing back at me!” He paces picking up speed.

“Didn’t I just warn your ass to watch the way you talk to her Jasper?” Edward growls,
“If it is her gift it isn’t her fucking fault and if you can’t fucking hang then get the fuck away from us!”

“I am sorry.”

“Isabella don’t you dare fucking apologize to him!”

“Are any of you feeling anything I am pushing at you? Cause it feels like it is all coming back at me ten fold!”

“No.” Edward glares at him before turning to me.

 “I don’t want to be here.” I whisper.

“I know Angel we will go home as soon as it is safe for us.” He pulls me into a hug and I sigh.

“Being a newborn is so overwhelming; I almost feel the need to take a nap.”

Edward gives me a soft smile. “We can try.” He looks at me so sweetly.


When we do head back to the house the first thing I want to do is shower and Edward lets me have the time alone.

I turn the water on hot full blast to see if it scolds. It doesn’t. It’s weird sort of. I don’t know what to think about it. It has only been a few months ago since I met Edward but it feels like only yesterday that I laid eyes on him. I remember him sitting in that chair at Lovely Dark and Deep and it was that very same night that I know now…I hated him…because I instantly fell in love with him.

I felt this strong desire that since I was changed, I want to go home. Back to Chicago, my house, my things. But I also knew first I was going to have to get over this fucking thirst thing under control. I could already feel a slight burn. I almost want to go hunt again. I step out of the shower and I stand naked and wet now in front of the mirror and stare at my reflection. I was always so ordinary and never anything special. Just an average girl and now I sort of felt like I could actually be at least slightly compared to Rosalie.
I even test myself to see if I can make my fangs come out so I can see what I look like in them. I am quite impressed.

I sigh when a small smile plays on my lips. I am no longer Isabella Swan the human.

I am now Isabella Swan a newborn vampire and I am mated with the sexiest vampire that now leans against the doorjamb of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and it hangs sexy on his cocked hip staring back at my reflection from behind me. He has this intense hooded gaze taking my naked body in as if I am something to eat.




I know I told him there would be no sex…but get fucking real here because he is Edward and he is naked and he is still wet from his own shower…how the fuck can I say no to that?

© Robshandmonkey~



1 comment:

  1. y did u delete from fanfiction? did they make you?but loved it how do we know when to get the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete