Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chapter 54 My Eternal ??


a/n Okay...I know these chapters are short...but when I get time in between next store/shift. I am writing because it is simply pouring out of me now...I figure most won't complain about the length so long as they keep getting details...so short over long can't be all that bad right?


Shhhhh….

Chapter 54

My Eternal ??
Bella's POV

He stood there waiting, watching me.

He believes he has laid it all out there. It wasn’t as if I didn’t already know that part of him. It is this very part that has me standing here grieving for my humanity.

But what Edward doesn’t know is that he really didn’t lay it all out there…because if he had he would be given the answer he was already sure he had.

I was about to break him.

I walked up to him and stared right into his jet black eyes.

“Get on your knees and beg.”

His eyes widen slightly and he lowers his body to look me dead square in the eyes.





“Excuse me but what the fuck did you just say?”

I smirked. “You are a vampire…A male dominant vampire as you so clearly stated who should have stellar hearing skills. I don’t have to repeat the demand, I just expect you to either follow through or walk out that door.”

“Suck it up Edward. If you want this…” I point right at my chest where my heart is, “Then you are going to have to beg for it. If you don’t then you got your answer and you won’t be getting any of this.” I turn around and shake my ass as I head for the door knowing full well he knows what the fuck I mean.

I turned back to look at him.



Cock my brow up as he is still there in the exact position I left him in, but his jet black eyes are locked on me and may I say that… He. Is. Pissed.

“Well what’s it going to be?” I cock my head to the side and cross my arms over my chest and throw out a little cocking of my hip to show him I am dead fucking serious. Yes pun is most definitely intended.

He starts to shake. His entire body starts to tremble and his fist tightens around what I assume is some sort of million dollar diamond collar in his hand. And if I know Edward, he wouldn’t spend any less. Hell come to think of it…he didn’t have to buy that necklace, he just probably got it down in his P O C vault.

The beast retreats like the coward he is and leaves Edward to deal with his pain alone just as I expected him to when his eyes glaze over and clear up.

Pussy.

S*h*h*h*h*h….


Isabella turns and runs down the stairs to the bedroom to grab the first outfit to put on. She tears it. She finds herself cussing and rants about how flimsy material is these days. She grabs a sundress off the hanger breaking the hanger and tearing the dress.

“Fuck!” she growls.

Her throat lights up like an inferno. The feeling of being overwhelmed is gripping her and squeezing her too tight. She has to get out of this house. She has to hunt. She reaches up and scratches her stone hard skin of her throat. She grabs a pair of jeans and tries to adjust her hold on it. She gets them on but pulls the zipper right off the track.

“Son of a fucking whore!” she snaps.

Literally snaps.

She flies through the room tearing everything up as she tries harder and harder to put something on. She throws things and screams and yells and her anger only escalates.

“God this fucking burn!” she scowls. “FUCK!!!!!!!”

She expects Edward to enter any minute when he hears her assaulting his bedroom like a mad woman. She grabs a drawer yanking it open taking the handle right off the drawer.

“Fuck…I am cursed to be naked for all eternity!” She takes a deep breath, closes her eyes, and slows down her movements.

“I have to calm the fuck down!” Her eyes dart to the drawer and she carefully pulls it the rest of the way open. She manages to get on a pair of yoga pants and a tank top on her body.

She looks at the shoes and narrows her eyes.

“Fuck that!” she growls. She listens for Edward and doesn’t hear a sound. She inhales and his scent is all around her in this room. She steps out to the hall and looks up the stairs. She hears nothing. She turns and walks down the stairs and out the front door and she inhales deeply and takes off running at a speed she never imagined possible. She runs so fast, she is surprised that she is at the meadow in a breaths time.

Her blanket, book and flashlight are ruined from the rain that fell while she burned. Although she never really burned, she thought and wondered why.

She inhales deeply and listens to the wilderness around her. It is dead silent but then a faint heartbeat rings into her ear. She can hear the blood pumping through the veins of the creature she knows is her next meal. The smell is slightly appealing. Not as appealing as Rosalie of course but it will have to do. She takes off ignoring the sound that is following her. She thinks its an echo of her own footfall, but if she knew anything about being a vampire, she would know that she wouldn’t hear her own footsteps. The heartbeat grows louder the closer she gets. Then she hears a faint purr and another heartbeat that is softer.

She stops in her tracks and her vampire eyes look out through the thick trees. A mountain lion licks the back of her cubs ear as the little beast paws at her. Bella licks her lips swallows venom and moves in slowly capturing the attention of the cat. She hisses and stands up quickly putting herself between Bella and her cub.

Bella’s fangs click into place. She lunges for the cat rolling on top of her throwing her down and overpowering her as she leans down and tears into the animals throat. Her scorched and searing throat eases and the warm blood she swallows down soothes the ache. Once she drains the beast, she lifts up to see a pair of wide cub eyes tilted to the side staring at her.



She gulps her last swallow and stares into the cubs eyes and the innocent little creature looks back at her, then down at its mother and lets out a crying mewl for her.

“Oh fuck…what have I done?”

She steps back and watches the little cub approach its mother mewling and licking at the blood that is drying at her throat.

“Either kill it or walk away.”

Bella was so focused on what she was doing she didn’t hear the vampire that had entered the area and she turns to see someone that looks vaguely familiar. Someone that she recognizes, but doesn’t know. She is tall, blonde, and leggy.

“Who the hell are you?” Her instincts kick in and she starts to crouch.

“Name’s Lauren.” She cocks her head to the side. “No need to get defensive.”

“And what are you doing here?” Isabella doesn’t let up her stance.

“Visiting an old friend.” She smirks.

“And just who would that be? This is private property.”

“Name’s Edward…you know the strong, powerful, tall, strikingly good looking hunky vampire that exudes sex appeal to the ninth degree?” She licks her lips as she remembers Edward in all his beauty.

“You know Edward?” Isabella stands up now her body stiffens at the mention of his name.

Lauren throws her head back and laughs and as she slowly comes back to her senses, she tilts her head to eye up her competition. Or so she thought was her competition.

“I have fucked him in just about every position allowable for two people to fuck. I have personally gotten to know the exact size of his beautiful well endowed cock. I can quote the measurements if you like…even know how it pulses when he comes…so yeah…you could say I know him. Quite intimately.”

Bella’s newborn temper skyrockets and her instinct for her mate kicks in. Her nostrils flare out and she hisses.

Lauren smirks. “So…I am guessing that you are another lucky female that gets to carry his venom, such a lucky girl, I bet you feel special.” She states condescendingly.

“Another?” Bella pauses.

Lauren smiles wickedly. “Oh…you must not know, do you?”

“Know what?”

“Bree baby, come here.” She calls out.

Bella watches a female vampire step out from the tree line.

“Bree this here is…uh…gee I didn’t get your name.”

“Isabella.” She says through her clenched jaw.

“Isabella that’s right…this here is Bree. Bree meet Isabella.”

Bree eyes her curiously and mumbles, “You smell like me.”

Bella cocks her head to the side and inhales. Her eyes widen when she recognizes that scent.

Edward.

“When have you been around Edward?” She asks.

“Never.” She smiles.

“Excuse me…I don’t understand.” Bella stands there now confused.

“Bree has never met Edward.” Lauren smiles and walks over to Bree fisting her by the back of her hair. She yanks her back and kisses her hard on the mouth causing Bella to gasp. When the two stop sucking faces and look at Isabella, she is standing there with her mouth hanging open in shock.

“Oh please…are you really that jaded. I can’t imagine Edward choosing such a prude to be his latest submissive, so yeah we are girls…we fuck…lick pussy whatever you want to call it. I am surprised really, I thought for sure Edward would have found you your own pussy playmate for him to enjoy.” She lowers her voice, “He really loves to watch girls go one on one. Such a perve.” She looks up at the sky wistfully and then she and Bree laugh.

“What the fuck are you doing here Lauren?” Edward stands now at the edge of the trees.

Lauren’s eyes light up the moment she sees him.

“Edward baby. It has been far too long.” She smiles at him.

Edward flashes to Isabella’s side. “How the fuck did you find this place?” he growls.

She bats her lashes and looks over at Bree.

The short little blonde vampire girl says, “I found you Master.”

Edward narrows his eyes at her. “I am not your Master.” He snaps.

“You created me.” She smiles deviously.

Edward’s expression drops and he inhales deeply leaning towards her.

She clearly has his scent in her cells. “I didn’t bite you.” He says defensively.

“No you didn’t.” Lauren snickers and pulls out the small vial of crystallized venom that Edward knows so well. Lauren then tosses it towards Bella but Edward’s hand comes out and snatches it before it gets to her.

Lauren tilts her head to the side and she smiles. “He is still her maker.”

Isabella stood there wondering how many vampires has Edward made.

She didn’t like this vampire’s scent. At all.

“He created you… but he didn’t bite you?” she asks.

“Nope.” Bree pops the p on that reply and grins cheekily.

“Well then…how?”

Lauren’s smile couldn’t get any wider. “It’s called venom.”

Isabella finds that body begins to shake her eyes darken and she takes in the two girls standing before her.

“I just bought it off Caius, found my victim and wallah…instant newborn that could track Edward on his scent perfectly.” She giggles.

Isabella stops shaking an odd calm coming over her at the mention of Caius’s name.

“That has to be pretty sad. To be turned by donated venom.” She mocks back condescendingly.

“Fuck you!” Bree hisses.

“I don’t fuck girls.” Isabella smiles wickedly at both of them steps closer to Edward and wraps her arm around his waist.

“I mean really…why lick pussy when I can lick all of this right here.” She taunts and Lauren’s temper flares.

Edward is just standing there with his mouth hanging open staring at Isabella and her responses leave him speechless.

Her finger comes up and traces along his jaw. “He is so ruggedly sexy, not soft and icky…aren’t you baby?” she coos at him.

"That's right Angel. You are the only girl for me." he whispers, his hand coming up to caress her cheek, and she knows he is telling her this only because she knows deep down it's true and not because he is being a show off like she is and trying to get to the blonde bitch standing in front of her.
Her heart softens a little. He is hers. She knows it and she doesn’t have to have him on his knees begging because it wouldn’t be who she really wanted on her knees begging which is the beast in him. Her beloved Edward would lower himself and beg if he had to. She just left that room before she gave him the chance to do it and she knows she did it because that is not really how she wants to see her Master.

A D/s relationship doesn’t work that way. She submits to him and gives to him fully only of her choosing. And it doesn’t matter what any outside source perceives in their mind. It is her gift to him and if she wants to give it whether anyone else cares or not…it is her decision and he had the decency to ask versus just assuming since they were mates after all.

“I love you.” She whispers.

“As I love you.” He replies and kisses her lips softly.

Lauren growls and Edward turns to her.

“You never should have created her Lauren....” He demands.

“But Edward….I didn't. You did.”

“Lauren, I do believe Emmett told you that I wanted nothing more to do with you. Now you have compromised my safe place and you are fucking insane if you think I am letting you leave!” he roars.

Isabella stands there stunned watching the beast in Edward come out and shred the two vampire’s where they stand.

He takes off leaving her with the twitching body parts. While he is gone, Isabella hears one of their cell phones ring. She reaches down into the pocket of Laurens’s jeans shivering when she barely avoids the twitching limbs.
Just as she flips open the phone a text message appears and Edward is now at her side with a lighter in hand.

“What is that?” He asks.

Isabella shrugs and she lets him read it with her.
 
Oh…Lauren…my little sex Kitten…I am still waiting to meet your little playmate Bree. When will you be coming back to Italy? Things got a little messy in Chicago so the family has relocated more permanently in Volturra. I truly look forward to our planned deviant festivities…its been ages since I have had two girls at once. Master is a little stressed and needs to play…Call me.
Aro~    

A wide smile lights up Edward’s face.

He tosses the lighter into the pile of limbs and it ignites instantly.

“I do believe you said you wanted to see the world. Care to start in Italy?” He smirks.

©Robshandmonkey~

POC =pirates of the carribean
snickers...

4 comments:

  1. Does Bella have a demon because it seems as if she doesn't wouldn't have SHE be talking to her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Robshandmonkey!

    I have been following your story for almost three weeks now. I read your chapters in that first weekend and was immediately in love with your D's Edward. I have tried several times to post a review to your chapters but was unable to. I even found one of my friends from another site on Twitter and asked her how I was able to get in contact with your story? Still with all my failed attempts in contacting you I continued to follow your story obssessively. I may say I have read your story already 3 times in only 3 weeks and can't get enough of your Dark Edward.

    I agree with you regarding your chapter 53 & 54 being so short but you have made your point. I can see Bella will have a bigger Sassy mouth as a Vampire towards Edward's Demon. However, I do agree with you on The chapter where Edward's demon took over his body and attacked Bella. Was it really Edward's demon who killed Bella or Edward's selfish Vampire self as a Dominant Master? Since you wrote it clearly the way Edward had thought on how he was going to bite Bella when he turns her into a Vampire. Was it truly the demon inside or was it just Plain Edward using him as an excuse?

    Now I can say you have written a Perfect different world compared to Stephenie's PG-13 audience. You are a Talented writer & I love your world of BDSM with our Cullen Dominant Vampires. Edward is truly not the coward or delicate vampire in this story. He indeed knows when to take charge and manipulate anyone he wants under his wing. That is until Bella showed up in his Club and rocked his world forever.

    Now you have definitely thrown a big splash of water to wake me up with this chapter! What in thw world is going on between Bella & Edward? One minute she is head over heels from him and now with her transformation she is acting all human as a Vampire? How can she feel angry at Edward when it was the Demon inside her who turned her? Will Bella be intimate with Edward again? What did you mean Edward created Bree? How? With his own type of vampire venom?

    Now I was happy to see Bella stand by her mate and claim him on front of Lauren! That was truly fun to read. Now you have definitely left me wanting more with these two chapters I need more of your Dominant Edward and Sassy Bella!

    Also, I would like to know when will You write Rosalie's transformation? I am extremely ansy to read more of your Talented work. Fanfiction truly has lost some Amazing talent.

    I will be following now with my blog finally. Mrs. Ildira Peterson known on The Twilight Saga as Twi-EmmettCullenBreakingTwilight, Freewriters as Twi-Emmett Cullen and Fanfiction. On Twitter I am known as Yadlender2007. My Blog is under Jedlander2001(@)yahoo(.)com

    I curious to find out who created the Ad to Edward's Club so Bella can go and visit? Also, now that Edward found where Aro is hiding, will Edward kill Aro or Bella?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella should totally adopt that little cub...it seems like something she would do. Great chapter....AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! : D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor little cub, what happened to him?

    ReplyDelete