Sunday, July 24, 2011

Shhhhh….. Chapter 40 Training Day 2 part 1

Shhhhh…..

Chapter 40

Training Day 2 
part 1


The room is filled with panting, heavy breathing and the scent of sex, adrenalin, sweat, and salty ocean air.

“I c…I can’t….breathe…”




Edward growls his desire is pushing too far past her limits.

“I am not done with you.” He grazes his lips over her throat as he thrusts into her. “I cannot get enough of you!”

“Master…yellow.” 

He pauses and groans before he backs up to sit down on the bed still buried inside of her with her now straddling him. He watches her.

“Just give me a minute.”

“Really?” his eyes widen with hope and Isabella closes her eyes knowing she simply cannot keep up with him. He looks like he did when they first started this morning with a little more sex hair but other than that he looks un-phased, not a drop of sweat or any sign that he is anywhere near exhausted.  

She has been on this bed ninety percent of the day in every position including, tied to it, bent over it, on her knees in the middle of it. Hell she may of even broken the headboard the way it sounded when she gripped on to it as he thrust into her that last round but now he had resorted to fucking her in the mid air with no bed at all!

“Yes baby…water please.” She winces when he lifts her off him and he moves to get up to go retrieve some for her.

While she drinks, he puts his hand to her pussy and she willingly spreads to feel the cool numbing sensation and the moment of relief from his assault on it today. She takes a few deep breaths. Steels herself and throws her will into pushing forward.

God he is simply delicious and she doesn’t want to stop cursing her body for being tired.

She gathers every last bit of her strength and sits up, to push him to lay back for one more round. She secretly hopes this is the one that sates his need. She grips his cock in her hand and plunges down on it sending his hips up to meet her nose. She gently locked her teeth at the ridge of his mushroom flicked lightly and hummed and held him there he was right on the precipice and she was not about to let him jump yet.

He cries out and she pumps gently while she loved the taste of him her hand picks up furiously pumping up and down while sucking him deeper.
Within seconds he explodes down her throat and she swallows all he gives.
She absolutely cannot believe that he has a drop left let alone the amount that she swallows left in him.

Where the fuck does he store it all?
Edward chuckles hearing the thought. He knows she is fucking tired and the selfish side of him is just that.

Selfish.

He listened to her thoughts commenting very little on them all day trying to get an idea of what goes through her head at most any moment even though he can only hear her when She is aroused.

The sun is setting and she lost count of her orgasms. Edward however kept excellent track of her number and her clouded thoughts only remember him murmuring nine. That had to of been hours ago she was sure.
She collapses on his chest and curls up into him as his arms instinctively wrap around her.

His lips kiss the top of her head and just like that, Isabella is out like a light.

Nothing would wake her. Not even a six foot two sexy as all fuck naked vampire with green shining eyes, a hard cock, and a chiseled face of perfection could raise her from the dead.

Edward chuckles again to himself not believing she has fallen asleep so fast.

“I take it you are a little worn out there Angel?”

No response.

“Angel?”

Nothing.

He rolls her off him and moves his nose to her throat, which ignites his thirst instantly.

“Huh.”

Edward curses himself for realizing she had not eaten all day taking notice that the scent of her blood isn’t nearly as sweet as it usually is. Her sugar must have depleted the last couple of orgasms, he almost begins to panic.

He leaves her and goes out to the kitchen pulling the fridge open. He remembers watching Sam make Orange Juice so he pulls out a bag of oranges and brings a glass to the counter. He knows that natural fruit has sugar and it is absorbed rather quickly by humans. He proceeds to squeeze pulverizing each orange to oblivion and then picks up the glass to see how very little is visible. His brow furrows and he curses the damn oranges as he throws them away. He proceeds to clean up and he hears her stir in bed. Anxious to get back to her, he grabs the glass and walks back to help her at least sit up and drink the half a glass of pulverized fruit.

She barely responds and he lifts her body up holding the glass to her lips begging her to drink it. After several minutes she finally stays coherent long enough to swallow it down and then collapses from exhaustion in his arms.

Edward curses his cock for being hard again and argues with it as he walks back out to the kitchen to return the glass.

“What the fuck are you trying to do…put her in the fucking grave or something?”

His dick does not respond and he snorts out a laugh at the absurdity of his one sided conversation.

Edward takes care of Isabella laying her down in his bedroom while he cleans up the playroom, pulling sheets off to put in the wash, picking up discarded clothes, and washing up the kitchen area for the second time.

He picks out the swimwear and cover-up Isabella will be in tomorrow for their trip to the second Island. He confirms Peter’s plans and decides he needs to hunt especially after the activity that his body had gone through today. He had to seek out some of the smaller game on the island but this kill was his bait, because the appetite he had at the moment was far too great to be sated by a mere hundred pound animal. He needed something that would make up for the days he had been lacking to feed, for the amount of energy he burned while fucking Bella, and for the next several days that would be too full of activity to take the time out to feed. He had let his thirst go on for far too long. He was playing with fire and he knows he needs to feed well before he is too far-gone. He should have known better and he needed something large to tame the beast inside of him.

With out the conveniences of a forest near his selection is limited. He takes off after a wild boar and takes it down without any hesitation, dragging creature to the shoreline with a broken neck. Edward fists his shirt off and tosses it on a low-lying palm tree and scans the ocean taking notice of all eight patrolling boats in the area. They pass one another making their way in a large circular pattern around the island. He stands at the water’s edge he waits and he watches with his vampire eyes. Honing in on the sea life below while standing as still as a statue, he isn’t even required to move his eyes to scan the surface of the water hunting by the light of the near full moon.

His ears perk up at the sound that cuts through the water.



He can hear the beasts fins gliding along and scanning the ocean floor with ease hunting for his own meal. He calculates the distance and figures it to be at least ten miles from the shore. He turns to small animal kneeling down and quickly tears into his throat. He is disgusted by the flavor because it is nothing like a carnivore he has ever hunted he turns quickly and steps into the sea lifting his arms up as he dives under the surf only to stop about two miles out.
He opens his mouth to release the blood of the boar as he lays the bait giving in to his thirst and switching into full hunting mode now.

The clear blue water now swirls a blood red tide and as it mixes around him, he lies in wait. It only takes him a minute to estimate the beast headed right for him to be at least two thousand pounds. It will take that much to sate him because the blood of marine life is not the same as any land animal or human blood due to the fact that it is full of water. His own body will break it down and he will have to expel the excess water later. This is not his first choice for a meal but it is the one that can fulfill his needs and the fact that the Great White is one of the few marine life that has the ability to keep an elevated body temperature making the meal slightly more appealing.

Edward sinks lower as the sharks fin cuts through the water.

The massive shadow passes over top and the monster smiles underwater looking up.

The shark had been seeking out a meal all day and at the first scent of blood he heads right for it with one purpose in mind.

He is hungry.

However, Edward is far more thirsty and he knows that he has already unleashed his beast on the one he is about to challenge. Emmett would be giddy at the challenge, however Edward just wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible because he was getting anxious to get back to her. He calculates his next move knowing that this massive creature has a slight advantage.

He gives in and gives chase gripping onto his tail fin as the shark glides by seeking out the meal that doesn’t exist. He now realizes he is under attack and he takes off trying to shake him. Edward snarls underwater not having to breathe now straddled over the top of the beast as he cuts through the water speeding up to escape. He leans down gripping both fins of the creature as close to his body as possible, and with every ounce of strength he has he rips both fins off in a move similar to the one he used on Caius not long ago rendering the poor animal completely helpless, now unable to navigate. Edward slides off swimming to the rear of him as blood spills into the sea around him. He has little time, quickly turns to grip the tail, and tows him through the water back to shore dragging him along the sand. His beast growls out in triumph as he climbs on, rips into the strange texture of flesh, and begins to drink his fill.

By the time the last beat of his heart is taken, Edward has drained the creature of his life giving source. Now ready to discard the carcass, he drags it out several hundred yards in  the water and swims back.

He spends the next couple of hours vomiting up water feeling that every disgusting part of it was worth it to keep her safe. He listened into the conversations of those out on watch as they patrol the waters around them.
There was no way he would wander too far from her and this was his only option.

When he is done he heads for the shower enjoying the clean water as it poured over his body washing away the nasty salt water but sadly removing all traces of her as well too. He dries off quickly, anxious to climb in to bed with her taking notice that it is just after midnight.

Her body is hotter than normal and he presses his hand to her forehead. She is burning up and he hopes it is from the warm tropical air. He pulls her into his icy cold chest pressing her cheek to his bare skin to cool her down. He can smell their lovemaking all over her and he smiles pushing her hair aside to press his lips down to her bare shoulder. She sighs in her sleep and murmurs his name

Edward.

“Sleep Angel.” Wrapping his arms around her to cool her down he catches the sound of the engines over head as he listens to the plane as it nears the island that it will land on less than ten miles from where they are.

He starts to chuckle hearing Peter talk to him as if he is right there knowing he can hear him. He is ranting about the ridiculous amount of luggage that Charlotte insisted on bringing with her. He would swear she brought the whole house.
Edward closes his eyes and wishes he could sleep just for an hour but the sounds of Bella’s breathing allow him to fall into his own trance for the night.


The following morning Isabella awoke in pure raw agonizing pain. She was sure that the skin between her legs was straddling a block of solid sand paper while she slept. She whimpered and caught Edward’s attention right away.

“Angel what’s wrong?”

“I hurt.” She whimpered.

“Where?” He sat up to look at her.

“Everywhere.” A tear slipped past her lid and he cursed himself for fucking her for far too long yesterday.

“Tell me what hurts where?”

“I think we should have stopped sooner. I am not built to keep up with you. I tried. Really but that was insane.” She scowls.

“Let me look love.”

“No! Don’t touch me!”

“Isabella I won’t hurt you, I just need to see how bad it is.”

“It hurts that is all you need to know.”

“Bella don’t make me force you.”

She sighs and pushes the sheet down to spread her legs. Edward hisses at the sight.

“Shit! I knew you would be sore baby but I didn’t realize that it could be that bad. Fuck you were always so fucking wet!”

Edward gets up and retrieves his cell phone texting his father as he walks back to the bed.

Daddy C…
Hypothetically if a vampire ravishes a human till she is raw and tender to the point she winces in pain how effective would it be to apply a small amount of venom to heal the flesh?

 ~Edward



 Edward….that poor girl. You do realize humans and vampires are not equal in their appetites for sexual gratification don’t you? I thought you knew this son. I guess I failed that part of the birds and the bees 101 discussion we had so many years ago. Maybe we need to set up an appointment so I can give you a refresher course.

Your venom in small amounts seals wounds from bites…it should be the same for raw flesh…however make sure there is no bleeding present so that the venom can enter her bloodstream. I recommend licking in small doses maybe once and then once again later in the evening. If you have any questions call me.
And let the girl rest for God’s sake.

Daddy C.



“Okay Angel I know that you are going to totally freak the fuck out on me but listen okay. Do you trust me?”

She looks warily at Edward.

“Come on love you know I would never ever want to harm you intentionally. I only want to help Bella.”

“What?” she asks.

“My father says that a little venom will help heal you quicker so long as you are not bleeding. Let me put a little venom on it and it will stop hurting okay?”

It took Edward more than an hour to convince her to let him near her but he tended to her swollen red lips taking the utmost care with them and before he was done Isabella was cooing in relief.

He looks up at her smirking.


S*h*h*h*h*h….

Edward’s POV

“Come on Angel we need to get going.” I yell. Needless to say this morning didn’t go as planned. Okay, yeah so I got carried away yesterday and I should of quit while I was ahead but fuck she drives me insane with her beauty, her body, and her heart. I just wanted to go one more time. I forgot how truly fragile humans really are. She is so fucking breakable it sucks ass and I became a little more swayed to changing her.

I said a little.

“Isabella! Come on.” I walk back towards the bedroom and she sits there at the foot of the bed pouting.

“What are you doing?”

“You seriously got me this?”

I stare at her and my cock stands right the fuck up and salutes both of us. Her eyes dart down to my now hard steel rod and she caught herself before she rolled her eyes. I caught the beginning of it just barely, but she stopped and I was truly impressed.

“Very good Angel.” I smile.

“What is wrong with that?” I nod at her swimwear.


“I feel like a little girl in it!”



“You are a little girl.” I smirk.

“I am not.”

“You are my little girl and I think you look fucking sexy as fuck in it. Now come on Isabella or am I going to have to bend you over my knee?”

“We don’t get to train today?” She begins to pout.

“Oh Bella, you are still recovering from yesterday and love I really do feel your pain…well no actually I don’t and I can’t pretend that I do, but baby I need you to get on that boat with me. I have some very important business to attend to on the other island, and you are making this a little more stressful than it needs to be.” I growl.

She gapes at me and very slowly her brow begins to furrow. She stands up growls under her breath muttering along the way, “Stupid undependable vampire.”

I had no idea what the hell that meant but she was in a mood and I so wished I had time to correct that shit but for right now I just didn’t. I would handle it later.

We head out towards Nessie and she stops looking rather nervous.

“What’s the matter?”

“It’s a small boat.”

“Yeah so? It is a speedboat Bella. It hauls ass. Nessie is my baby.”

“Nessie?”

I don’t have time for this shit but she just doesn’t seem to budge, “She glides through the water like the loch ness monster. No one ever sees her till they see the wake she left behind. Now come on!”

Bella giggles.

Damn she is really acting strangely.  

I finally get her on the boat lean over kiss her because I miss those fucking lips and then we take off for the 2nd Island and she sits there looking out over the water.






“How many islands are around here?”

“Four. I own three.”

“Who owns the fourth?”


“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?”

“No. why should I?”

“Well I would want to know.”

She made a very valid point and with that, I made sure to remember to have Peter check that shit out. Then I wondered why I never considered this before. Hell, it could be anyone that is far too close for my liking. I radio in ahead and have Peter tighten the boats patrol perimeter.

“Ten miles.”

“Are you sure Edward?”

“Yeah.”

“You do realize you are forsaking some privacy.”

“I don’t care, I would rather be safe than sorry.”

We dock less than an hour later and I lead Isabella down the dock towards the house.

Isabella stops in her tracks when she sees my security patrolling the beach.

“What’s wrong Angel?”

“Who is that?”

“That my love is security. They are making sure everything is safe including and more importantly you.” I tap her nose, kiss her forehead, and pull her along.

“Good Morning Mr. Cullen.”

“Good Morning Embry.”

“Hey I know him!” Bella scowls stopping yet again. She really is completely clueless as to my bafflement how easily she disobeys. This girl is going to learn damn it.

He grins at her and I have to pause and wonder just how she met him.

“You are the asshole that drove my fucking car like a God damn speed demon.”

I chuckled and now understood. Embry worked the club for me on weekends for extra cash. I had total faith in his ability to handle any car.

“Do you still drive cars like you beat off your dick?” Bella yells at him, I fight to contain my laughter, and the expression on Embry’s face was priceless.

“No mam.” He turns red and walks off.

“Isabella, I would appreciate it if you held your tongue around my employees.”

“Fuck that he is an ass.”

“Oh Angel you sure are in a mood today…you just wait young lady!” I growl wishing to God I can throw her down here over my knee and teach her some manners and a little about respect but again this has to wait.

 “Come on.” I grab her hand and pull her towards the house this time not letting her stop for anything.

“Peter.” I yell out and we round the corner to find the two of them going at each other like a couple of sex starved animals. I shake my head and chuckle clearing my throat.




 “Isabella you remember Peter, and this is his wife and mate Charlotte.”

Peter looks up at us sheepishly and grins like a fucking prick.

Thank's for interrupting asshole.

He verbally bashes me while he speaks to Bella in a whole different way and I should not be surprised.
“Sorry…got a little distracted.” He climbs off Charlotte pulling the strap of her bathing suit up over her shoulder and she giggles.

I cock my brow at him and he stands up with a fucking hard on the size of God damn Texas not able to hide it at all in his shorts. Bella’s eyes widen in surprise and her face turns beet fucking red and she looks down at her feet mumbling, “Stupid horny vampires.”

I laughed aloud.

“Sorry, hello Isabella it's so nice to see you again.” Peter says helping Charlotte off the couch.

Charlotte gets up, comes over to wrap her arms around my neck, and peers up at me with those beautiful green eyes of hers and she smiles as I wrap my arms around her waist hugging her to me.
"I have missed you beautiful girl how are you?" I kiss the top of her head.
“Wow. You are even more handsome mated. Hey you sexy beast I am fine...how are you?” She plants a kiss on my cheek and squeezes. “Love the eyes by the way…you could almost be my brother…but that would just be...well...weird.” She throws her head back laughing.

“I am doing great you little she devil.” I begin to tickle her sides and she pulls away quickly laughing.
Isabella is standing here eying me curiously. All I can do is marvel at her expression. She is so full of ire today and I just don't understand it. Now is not the time to explain the dynamics of my relationship with Peter and Charlotte.
 Peter comes over and slaps me on the back and mutters, “Office.”

“Isabella I am going to go handle some business and I will be back. You and Charlotte are welcome to do whatever you like.” I look at Charlotte and she smiles “Don’t worry I will take Embry with us if we go exploring.”

I laugh as Isabella scowls.

“Good Luck with that.” I leave them to their own devices and follow Peter off to the office where Tyler is sitting at the large conference table in front of a laptop.

“Mr. Cullen.”

“Hello Tyler. How are things?”

“Everything is set. We are just waiting for you.”

“Great let’s get started shall we?” I take seat at the head of the table and he begins to brief me.


S*h*h*h*h*h…..


Charlotte and I had decided to take a walk down along the water’s edge. She was sweet and I found that I liked her right away. She spoke about the different activities they had on the island and kept asking if I wanted to do something, like go swimming, or play tennis. I was surprised they even had a tennis court here, but I declined opting for just a walk along the water.

“Edward has everything here.” She laughs. “So…how do you like your island so far?”

“I haven’t seen much of it.” I felt the blush hit my cheeks.  

“So how do you know Edward?”

“I met him through Peter.” She really was pretty.

“How long have you guys been married?”

She laughs. “Awhile.”

She was being a little evasive and it bothered me slightly. I had no idea why were on this island and what was so important that we had to come here? I almost felt like I was missing something.

“Can I ask you something?”

“Sure.”

“Were you human when you met Peter? Or maybe that is none of my business.”

“I was human.” She sighed, stops walking, and turns to look at me.

“My story isn’t a happy one Isabella. I met Peter when I was in love with someone else. It is really quite complicated and not a moment I am proud of. It’s a long story.”

“I think I can keep up, unless of course you don’t want to tell me.”

“No. It’s just that…there are times when I wonder what if and well I guess if you knew the story you would understand...” she paused for a second and we started to walk again.  “Peter and Edward changed me after someone slit my throat.”

I gasped in sheer shock stopping in my tracks. This was not what I expected to hear and I certainly wouldn’t have pushed for her to explain if I had known this.

“Oh Jesus…Charlotte…I am so very sorry.” I was terrified for her that must have been awful.

“It’s alright. It’s just a memory I choose to try to forget. I am happy with Peter.”

“He is your mate right?” I ask trying to change the subject now.

“Yes he most definitely is. Are my eyes green?” she laughs.

“Yeah they are.” I smile.

“I hope you don’t mind me asking but what are the guys up to?” My curiosity was getting the best of me. Especially when I see armed guards on this island. Embry is carrying a weapon and so are a few of the others.

She looks at me out of the corner of her eye as we start walking again.

“That should be a question you should be asking Edward.”

“Oh.”

She lowers her voice and pulls me along. “Listen Isabella whatever you do, don’t think for a moment that he wouldn’t do anything for you. Peter and I…we talk and according to Peter, you are the world to him and there is no way in hell anyone is going to ever be allowed to come near you. Don’t hate him for what is about to happen. It may seem like he will be completely obsessed, but he is protecting you.”

“Is everything all right ladies?” Embry interrupts our conversation and he looks at us as if he knows we are up to no good.

“Everything is fine thanks for your concern Embry but we are big girls, we can take care of ourselves.” Charlotte snaps at him.

Embry walks by us after he is out of my sight I look at Charlotte, “Is he a vampire? I can’t tell.”

She laughs. “No that is why he carries a flame thrower silly.”

I gape at her.

“That is a flamethrower?”

“The weapon he has? Yes.”

“A flamethrower?!!?”

“Yes Bella.” She looks at me incredulously as if I should know this.

“In case you are wondering I am totally clueless about pretty much everything. Edward doesn’t discuss anything with me.” I emphasized the word anything. "And what did you mean what is about to happen?
Is there something I should know?" 

“Oh…shit. I think we should head back.” She looks at me nervously then she just turns and begins walking in the opposite direction and she totally shut down on me.

What the fuck?

I was rather put out by it.

What is the big secret?

I knew something was up and tonight I was going to ask Edward exactly what in the hell is going on around here and he had better have some fucking answers that I want to hear or I am demanding that he take me home!

I am not a fucking child and I sure as hell don’t plan on being treated like one!

© Robshandmonkey ~


No comments:

Post a Comment