Monday, July 25, 2011

Chapter 41 Training day 2 Part 2

My day today is just fucking AWESOME…my heart is swollen ten sizes…
I got my favorite fanfic in an awesome epic layout in PDF form thanks to the beautiful fluffy Liz and life could not get any freaking better than this…and with my heart full of all this love I am pumping out this chapter tofuckingday! It is short but the next one is longer...way longer....just sayin...


Chapter 41
Training day 2
Part 2

Edward’s POV

“Let’s get a handle on those and make sure that my family is fucking covered. Peter you know what to do.”

I stood there barking orders and moving forward with the plans. My army was big enough and well prepared. We had our shit together and gained all the intelligence we needed with the connections I had and the equipment to make it happen. I knew I had the power even if I had an army of humans they were well fucking armed and some of them knew they were sacrificing their own lives, but it didn’t matter to them because they felt their life was worth it to save humanity if not for any other reason than to still keep their status in the world as one of the top on the food chain. Yeah there were some of us that would still be in existence but for the most part, we were on their side. We could survive on animals just as humans did and our vow to remain that way didn’t really matter because they knew they had no other option.

I had made the decision a long time ago and this is one of the reasons I turned Peter though I never let on to anyone what I had been up to. Taylor had been a Navy Seal he knew his shit and he brought several of his comrades with him to the initial meeting when I laid it all on the table years ago. This had been in the making for a while but now it was about to go down.

“My name is Edward Anthony Cullen alias Edward Anthony Masen. I am the one of the most dangerous men in the world. Do not doubt this for a moment, I am not joking. I am a vampire, one of several that you live among. I have some rather shocking and disturbing news for your kind. There is a well-known organization called the Volturi and I am sure you are familiar with them. Well, here comes the disturbing part. Aro Volturi plans to take over the world and a vampire with that kind of mindset is dangerous to all. He has managed to gather gifted vampires, and is strategically placing them in prime locations to take down any government that is a threat to his ultimate goal as we speak. It appears it is going to take him some time to feel confident that his plan will succeed so we have enough time to be prepared. You are either with me or against me. I do not recommend you go up against me as I am only here in everyone’s best interest. I do not like being ruled by anyone especially a gangster fucking vampire.”

Their initial reaction was not what I expected. They questioned me about being a vampire. Their interest was in my physical abilities. I let them test their theories. It was challenging. Something I rather enjoyed doing. They threw shit at me that had me laughing. Then I gave them their one and only defense against us. To show them I trusted them this is when I met Embry Cull. He was a young Native American that was so fucking American he bled red, white, and fucking blue. The boy loved his country even with the history of a time long ago when it was taken over by the white man, his allegiance was astounding.  

I never denied I was bored with my life. I was and this was another thrill for me. I handed Embry a weapon and said this will take a vampire out faster than a vampire could take one of their own out.

It was a flamethrower.




I could almost hear vampires around the world snarling at my betrayal of my own kind.
I simply didn’t fucking care.  

He could have turned it on me that day, however he didn’t, and that is the day I grew to trust every man in my now well built up army that was about to go up against the Volturi. It was a pretty even divide of vampires and humans. We were going to take them down when they felt the time was upon them to make the move Aro had planned all along.

Now mind you…not one bit of this had to do with Isabella Swan. The girl I met and fell head over heels in love with in less than a moment’s time, yet here she stood in front of me demanding answers in her adorable angry tiger-kitten outrage and I had to keep from laughing at the little sex kitten. She was simply fucking adorable and I loved the fucking hell out of her even more.

However

Isabella is also my submissive and until she yells red, she is in for a little punishment for the last several hours of disobedient behavior.

“Isabella get your ass on that boat now!” I was fed up. She pushed me beyond my limit.

I said good-bye to Peter and Charlotte, Tyler and the others and could plainly hear their worried thoughts about how well I could hold my temper towards the sassy mouthed little brunette that had just thrown a fucking fit yelling at me in the middle of my home in front of some very important people.

They all knew I was her Dominant. They all knew I was training her on the island. I didn’t stick around to hear them voice their concerns. I simply ignored their thoughts and finally pick Isabella up when she defied my last request again and threw her over my shoulder dragging her to the boat and setting her down in it.

I started Nessie and took off speeding across the water without so much as looking at her.
I was fucking pissed and I knew I needed to calm the fuck down and take a moment before we went into a playroom where I was all about the pleasure of paddling her ass to a bright cherry fucking red to match Cherry.

Here is where everything got infinitely worse.

She sat there with her arms and legs crossed. Her leg bounced up and down frantically she had a scowl on her face and she looks out to the left refusing to meet my gaze when I look back at her. I shook my head in disbelief.  

We were halfway across the distance from my first island to my second when I heard her moving around and when look back again she is bare ass naked and I nearly fell out of Nessie when I watch in horror as she stood up and did a head dive off the back end of my boat. She hit the water hard and I nearly had a fucking heart attack if it had been possible for a vampire to of had one.

I shut Nessie down, dove in after her coming up underneath her and bringing her to the surface.

“Isabella what the fuck is wrong with you!”

“I am going home!” she scowls and then she lifted her hand up so fucking fast and she smacks me.

She fucking smacks me!

Me!

Oh…you violent little vixen…you have no idea….

She shook her hand out crying out in pain at the mere fact that hitting me, was like hitting a slab of brick wall.

Needless to say I drag her ass back to the boat kicking and screaming about how she didn’t trust me, and that I was lying to her and she even mumbled some shit about how I was probably some freak trying to take over the world.
I set her down on the seat and growl in my soaking wet clothes while she sits here on the seat of Nessie bare assed naked and dripping wet and my cock grows harder than a steel rod right in front of her.

I was seriously pissed and she has the audacity to smirk at me and my hard on and then she laid back on the seat spread her legs as if she was getting some sun and closes her fucking eyes.

“What the hell is up with this God damn attitude of yours today?” I stood over her and she did not give off any scent of fear which literally stuns me.

“What’s wrong? Don’t like sassy little Bella anymore?” she snaps not even opening her eyes and she lifts her arms above her head and stretches like a cat and mewles while she does so right under me.

“Oh, Isabella…” I chuckle now…because I am just at a loss for words. “You my dear are in so much trouble.” I start Nessie and took off for the island full speed. The faster I got there the better.  

When we pull up to the docks I tie Nessie up so fast Bella did not know what was coming.

I quickly grip her by the waist and throw her over my shoulder, she let out a little squeal and began to kick and scream yelling for me to put her down. I reach around and gave one good hard solid slap to her bare sweet ass cheeks, she let out a cross between a squeak and a moan.

It was only then that I knew. Right then it hit me.

She wanted me to punish her.

The little vixen had been upset we were not training today and decided to pull this shit to get her playtime anyway.

Silly little girl didn’t know she was playing with a vampire apparently but I distinctly remember warning her that there would be no pleasure when it came to the Intimidator, and she apparently forgot that little bit of information.

She was in for another long night, only this time, it would not be her pussy that was the only thing red and raw.

I flew through the house so quickly, grabbing her collar and her cuffs along the way all the while I had to be just a blur to her eyes, because I had them on her before she could let out a little pip squeak. I had her strapped, cuffed and restrained completely to the Intimidator with her bare ass still slightly damp up in the air giving me full access with a nice view of her pussy. When I step back from her she looks up at me with her mouth hanging open stunned.

“Safe words?” I command.

Her mouth opens, then closed, then she finally snaps out with the same attitude, “Red, Yellow, green Master.”

“Where are you Isabella?” I demand in a firm voice making sure she was still on board with this because I was dead fucking serious now.

“Green.”

“I thought so.”

I walk around, let my hand caress her ass cheek, gathering my thoughts and calming down my anger some knowing now that she was doing this all for one reason. Then I began preparing to warm it up with three light slaps to each cheek.

“Are we still green…I am guessing yes considering your pussy is now glistening.” I growl out.

She let out a shuddered breath and whispers, “Green.”

“Count.” I command, and so it began.

Five slaps on her ass with my bare hand and by the fifth slap, her round little ass looked fucking beautiful all pink and the sounds of her panting only increased my ever present hard on. I knew I was going lighter than I actually had to.

I had my reasons.

I grab the thin leather paddle and let one smack remind her that I was all about a nice smacked pussy for punishment.

She let out a loud squeak.

However, this little session she was going to get a taste of both so I alternated.

“Fucking count!” I demand not giving her a set number. I would gauge her skin based on the punishment I was about to deliver. I could not put a number to it because I simply did not know how much a human sub could take as far as a spanking went from a vampire.

By the tenth smack to both her pussy and her ass she was sobbing her apologies and the little brat in her quieted down quite considerably. 

I had to remember she is still only eighteen years old and a unique eighteen year old at that.

She is not near red enough for my liking though and so I continue. I continue until I was sure she was about to yell out fucking yellow, the blood was barely there under the surface of her skin on her round little ass cheeks

Her ass is finally a beautiful cherry red and I am so turned the fuck on like, I had never been before in my entire existence.
.

If she thought she hurt yesterday…well today was a completely new day and this time I would not be licking her wounds.

“I hope you realize that your Master will not tolerate any more outbursts like you had this afternoon. Now…I am really fucking horny and I think I deserve a little pleasure after all the bullshit angst you put me through today Isabella.”

I climb up behind her with a bottle of lotion to soothe her heated skin. I begin to rub it in and she winces from the pain. I reach down and swipe a considerable amount of her arousal still surprised she is this fucking wet with tears in her eyes and spread her ass cheeks spreading it along the crack. I toss the lotion bottle and laid my cock along the length of it, and let her cheeks close on it and I began to stroke myself off in between her ass cheeks while I rubbed her red tender flesh causing her to whimper underneath me.

“I want to hear you.” I demand right before I am ready to come.

“Tell me you are sorry and I will know if you mean it Isabella.” 



S*h*h*h*h*h….

Isabella’s POV

“I am sorry Master.” Oh God was I fucking sorry. This is not at all what I had in mind when I flipped out on him back on the island. I knew I had crossed the line when he had several people in the room and he just looked at me like I had completely gone insane.

In my defense I think I had for just a moment. To be honest…I was horny as hell. I didn’t want to go to the island…Yes I was raw from all the fucking we had done the day before but I really wanted to feel what it was liked to be spanked by Edward. I had been thinking about it for a while and my head kept getting me into deeper trouble as it willed my mouth what to say and exactly how to deliver it.

I had never seen Jacob whip Leah like this. I had never realized the truth in his words when he said there would be no pleasure when I was tied to the Intimidator. Boy was I wrong.

I sobbed my apologies and I am totally stunned that I can be wet even with the whipping I got.

Edward then went even further by getting off while I was denied. I wanted so badly to be angry at him but I simply couldn’t because I had asked for it and I really upset my Master today.

After all was done and he released me from my bindings and forced me into a cool soothing bath without him around I cried. I cried for being so unbelievably stupid. I cried because I let him down and I cried because I genuinely was worried that something very bad was about to happen and I had no idea what it was but I was fucking scared.

The men that were there with Edward looked serious. There were several I didn’t know nor did I get introduced to. Especially after the fit I had thrown right in front of them.

I was just plain and simply scared that I was going to lose my Edward because I swear to God it looked like these men were military and they were about to go to war.

Edward came in about a half an hour later and the water had gone cold as I shivered in it.
He lifted me out took care of me, dressed me in his dress shirt and put me to bed as he climbs in with me.

He let me cry in his chest as I apologize over and over for being such a brat.

My behavior was appalling and I had to of embarrassed the hell out of him. I am an emotional mess.

I am fucking scared.

“Shhhhh…I know Angel. I believe you.” Was the last thing he said to me before I finally fell asleep. 


S*h*h*h*h*h…..

Edward’s POV


Yes I was angry. Yes I may of went a little overboard in her punishment according to some, but to me it was what she needed. She needs me to take control and I had no problem doing so.

What I didn’t bank on was the sound of her sobs on the other side of the door and what it did to my fucking heart. The murmuring that she was sorry over and over and over again.

It nearly did me in and I almost caved to go in and beg for her to forgive me but I didn’t. I held my ground and my position even if I stood on the other side of that bathroom door and nearly broke down myself. 


 I fucking love her and being her Dominant was both a blessing and a curse. I had no idea I would feel this way and I wondered how I would balance my self between one role and the other without forsaking one of them.

I climbed into bed and let her cry in my arms till she finally fell asleep. It had been a long hard day and shit was just about to get a thousand times worse. Tomorrow I would tell her everything but for now I just held my Angel in my arms and for the first time in my life...I prayed.
 

© Robshandmonkey ~

I know some of you are going to be angry and some of you are going to say its about fucking time....
here is the thing....
Imagine you are a vampire who knows nothing about what a human needs and one that is barely able to really genuinely take care of herself let alone to tell her Master what she needs...shit is going to go wrong...way wrong and it is going to for the remainder of this story.
They are learning...it has to be really hard to to adapt to an entirely different species you know nothing about really. Edward didn't study human behavior. He didn't care to.
Don't think he isn't about to learn. He is...its just going to take a little time.








No comments:

Post a Comment