Friday, July 22, 2011

Chapter 39 Training Day 1 – Starting over

I would like to thank Nicole and Dianne for helping me select Edward’s ring tone for Carlisle…I just kept drawing blanks on this coming up with absolutely nothing but once I asked…they threw suggestions at me like it was a piece of cake! They are so smart and I am so clueless...lol...I cannot believe I drew total blanks on this but once I found the perfect set of lyrics in the several they suggested I knew I asked them for a reason...The fucking RAWK! Thank you bb's !!!

AllyVera Chili Rating




Warning
The following chapters after this one will depict sexual acts in a playroom between a Vampire and a human. It will involve Domination, submission, sex, and physical abuse but every part of it will be consensual. At no time will Edward desire to beat the living crap out of Bella even though he may voice it from time to time...she is just trying his patience, but just know he is going to leave his mark on her eventually. If you cannot handle this then please do not proceed any further and most definitely do not chastise me for your choice to read something that offends you.
The next several chapters will have sporadic violence and Edward's beast will make his appearance and I guarantee you...he is not the loving Edward we all know.
You have been warned.  


Shhhhh…..

Chapter 39

Training Day 1 – Starting over

I spent the better part of the evening baring all I could to Isabella. Telling her the one secret that only Carlisle and I knew about. She needs to know that I can and will take care of her in every way. That what is mine is hers and that she will never worry a day in beautiful life about anything.
I will protect her to my dying breath if I had to and that is why we are here.

We laid on the bed overlooking the water and watch the sunset as I just open up to her explaining everything about my inheritance.

There were times when I had to laugh because she seemed to get a little side tracked when she explored my body. Her innocence didn’t end when I stole her virginity.
It comes out of her when she doesn’t even realize she is showing it. Her touch felt incredibly wonderful as she traced the planes of my biceps. I flexed my muscle and watched it steal her breath away. It was beautiful to see her reaction to every part of my vampire body.

We continued to lay there and I talked while she mostly listened and continued to explore. 

“After my transformation and when I was able to handle being around humans, Carlisle and I went to the bank that held that safety deposit box that my father had given me the key for right before he passed. We opened it and we found paperwork of property deeds, bonds, stocks, and maps to addresses. Each address had a blueprint of the home or building. They all had one thing in common. A hidden area or room if you will, some were even underground and there were over a dozen addresses and each and every property was in his name. Carlisle and I began to visit all the various properties around the country. Using the maps and drawings, we found something different at each location. For example, one home in North Carolina had gold bars. Solid gold bars, like the shit you see at Fort Knox! At another location, it was handfuls of diamonds and I am not talking low grade. These diamonds varied in size but all of them were top quality, we found bundles of cash at one home. Some even had ancient treasures that Carlisle confirms were from far away lands around the world. There were gems, pearls, and a select few paintings that I have yet to figure out who the artist is. I have no idea how he had obtained all of this, but it became clear that he was hiding it for a reason and keeping it separated. Carlisle surmised that he was paranoid but I did not believe that about him. I knew my father. He never showed any paranoid signs about anything, he was always so laid back and he worried very little about most things. I knew we were better off than most but I had no idea how wealthy he was. Richer than any human on earth and that money that I had found was suddenly mine to deal with.”

“So you think someone has found out and is trying to kill you for it?”

“I don’t know Isabella. Ever since Alice came into my life I sort of became dependent on her ability to always inform me of any danger or significant change. I didn’t share my lifestyle with any of my family. I kept them at a distance for obvious reasons. I haven’t always played by any rules. Carlisle says I have issues with authority. I told him he is full of shit. I just don’t give a fuck there is a difference. I know in the past I have let Carlisle down. He wanted me to follow in his footsteps. To become a doctor and be the model upright citizen. Hell when he found out I was a Dominant you should have seen the look on his face. It was priceless. I don’t go out intending to hurt him…It’s my fucking life and I will live it as I want to. No one is going to tell me otherwise. Sadly, I have relied on Alice for far too long and now that her visions are all fucked up I am flying blind for the first time ever. It’s not a comfortable feeling especially with my history.”

“So what did you do with it?”

“Half is at one location, the other half is at another. I have accounts overseas and all over the world for that matter. Those accounts are not even linked to me by name. They are in my middle name with my father’s name. To anyone else these accounts are owned by someone named Anthony Masen and I do not see how anyone could have discovered that this all belongs to me. But now…they have my laptop and I hope to God that the security I have put into it is doing what it is supposed to.”

“What’s that?”

“If they try to break the password, bypass it, or render it useless it will begin to first erase each file. Then it will save over that file saving a blank file. Then it will erase the file itself. If anyone tries to use a recovery of any files, all they will get is saved blank files. Peter is a genius if in fact it works. I also have a lo jack on it and I am waiting for word from Peter as to where it is.”

“You said you didn’t know how your inheritance came to be yours?”

“What I mean is that I have no idea how my father obtained all of this. Where did it come from? Did he inherit it? Was it all really his for the taking? There are so many unanswered questions about it and I just went through life not really worried too much about it knowing that Carlisle and I were the only ones that knew until now.”

“Are you sure Carlisle didn’t tell someone?”

“No. He wouldn’t have, I trust him just as I trust Peter, although I have never disclosed to Peter what I own.”

Isabella climbs up on me and straddles my hips scratching her fingers down my chest.


“So you brought me here to hide me from whoever it is that broke into the penthouse because your scared?”

I laugh.

“What?”

“No Isabella I do not fear anyone. What I fear is any harm coming to you especially when it has everything to do with me. You are the most important thing in my life now. The most important thing ever. If they want the money they can have it, so long as no harm ever comes to you.”

“Ever?” she smirks down at me. 

So fucking cute.

“That is one reason. The other is far to deep to go into right now. You have to be tired and you need to sleep so that you can be prepared for tomorrow.”

“Training.” She grins a sexy little deviant grin.

“Yes.” I pull her down wrapping my arms around her and hold her heated skin to my icy coldness. I murmur against her sweet spot behind her ear. “It’s time to get you ready for bed.” I order and she frowns.

“Do not hesitate when I command you Isabella.” I remind her and remember this is going to be a challenge of epic proportions.

S*h*h*h*h*h…..


“Good Morning.”

I smile down at her. “It is, in fact the best morning ever.” I lean down to press a kiss to her warm forehead and ask, “Hungry?”

“Mmm…hmmm…”

“No Isabella are you hungry?” I emphasized my question wanting her to wake up set in her role.

“Yes Master.”

“Good girl.” She picks it up right away. I am proud but it is only the beginning.

“Go get cleaned up, your outfit is already hanging on the door, fix yourself something to eat. Meet me in the playroom in thirty minutes.”

“Yes Master.”
I head for the playroom and select some soft classical music for the background and I begin to pace planning out the things I want to introduce her to.


30 minutes later….


I watch her as she steps in closing the door behind her. I cannot believe the way she always manages to steal my breath for a brief moment when I first see her. It is the same way as it was the very first day I saw her. As if I had this huge void that I never knew existed and it is now filled when she enters. I let out a small sigh of relief as she comes into my view, even though I can hear, smell and taste her presence in the air before she arrives, there is nothing like that first sight of her that allows me to relax and it is when I feel everything is perfect as it should be.
She was a vision in the red little dress I chose for her even though I rather enjoyed her in all white. I had her put on something very easily removed because it would not be on her for very long anyway.

“Master is pleased you remember. Your eyes are too mesmerizing to be anywhere but on me. In the future, it will be just as it was this morning. I will give you instructions on your appearance, and then give you instruction on where I want you to wait for me. Do not be late Isabella unless of course there is good reason. Your safe words remain the same as before. Use them whenever you need. Do not hesitate to use them either. I know I may say at times that I would hope that you don’t, but please Bella understand that to me for reasons I cannot explain…you consume me and I feel like I cannot get enough of you and the thought of having to stop is disheartening but at the same time…I will always put your safety first. Always love, so do not hesitate no matter what I say in the heat of passion.”

“Yes Master.”

“Good Girl.”

“With your eyes on me I like the thought of having you announce your presence so I want you to tell me when you walk in to greet me, what do you think you should say?”

“Whatever you wish Master.”

“No Isabella. What DO YOU think you should say?” I wait for her to answer and she fidgets.

“Bella come on its not that hard, you cannot give me a wrong answer Angel.”

“Well shit I don’t know. This is all new to me!” She stomps her foot.

I growl. “What the fuck did you just say in my playroom? And what the hell is that shit stomping your foot about?”


“Oops.” She bats her lashes at me puts her hands behind her back and claps them, and is now swinging from side to side as she toys with me acting all innocent. I could not fucking believe her. I lunge for her picking her up throwing her on the bed and begin to tickle the shit out of her as she giggles underneath me before she pleads for me to stop.

“Nope this is your punishment.” I continue.

“Stop I am going to throw up toast and eggs on you!” she squeals.

“OH ewww!” I back off and let her catch her breath. She blows out a gust of air sending her bangs out of her eyes. They were positively shining the most beautiful melted chocolate I had ever seen, her cheeks flush with color from our little wrestling match and she looks positively stunning.

She stops breathing as did I, and we just stare at each other and I get lost in her gaze.

“Sometimes when I look at you it’s hard to believe you are real.” She whispers and her finger moves along my jaw until it stops on my lips. I kiss the tip of it.

“I am as real as you are Angel.” I move to settle in between her legs and gaze at her reverently. After a few moments of us just memorizing the others face she speaks.

“Master?”

“Yes Angel.”

“I want you to change me and make me like you. I want to be a vampire too. I want to be that for both of us but more than anything I want to be one for you. I do not want you to have to worry about protecting me, or worry about being careful anymore. I want you to be able to fuck me without holding back…I want to be your equal. Just like you. I know you are holding back your strength when it comes to sex and I want you to enjoy it just as much as I do. I know you cannot let yourself go fully and just free yourself during sex with me and I am sorry. I promise I will be a good little submissive vampire for you. I will do anything for you. Please…”

The air left my lungs in one huge rush.

“Oh baby, I know you will.” I kiss her lips once softly and when I pull back, she is pouting.

“Isabella making love to you is fulfilling. More than you know. I mean yes I am stronger but I find that slowing down to be with you is so much more pleasurable than I ever imagined. I am not ready to change you, not yet love, but do not doubt that I will. I enjoy everything human about you. You are alive and I am alive when I am with you and I love that about us. I am not ready to change you yet, but I will. I promise. Does that make any sense?”

“Yes…but…I am ready now and you aren’t.” She furrows her brow. “Do you think it will be different when I am a vampire? Will you still want me?”

“Of course I will. Isabella baby I…you just…” I do not know how to convey to her that I have been with other female vampires and sex was just…well different. I just do not have any idea how her change will make everything different for us. Yes I am being a selfish bastard but fuck…I am afraid to admit I am a little frightened about it. I guess that is my own fucking issue to deal with.

My cell phone rings in my pocket and I recognize the tone instantly.

“It’s Alice; I can’t ignore a call from Alice.” I move to get up pulling my phone out of my pocket.

“Ally?” I answer as I leave her on the bed in the playroom.

“It’s about fucking time! Edward where in the hell are you? Where is Bella?”

“Nice to hear your voice there too you little she bitch, what the hell are you speaking to me like this for?”

“Edward…Peter was nearly kidnapped by some of the guard last night.”

My fangs sprang out as venom flooded my mouth. “WHAT?” I yell.

“Calm down! He is fine thanks to Emmett, Jasper, and Ben. They got to him in time after he left your fathers.”

“Why has he not called me to tell me this, and what the hell is he doing over at Carlisle’s?”

“He probably hasn’t gotten home yet! He insisted that he had to check on Charlotte he was worried about her, even though I told him she was fine. He doesn’t trust my visions. Edward you and Bella need to come home now. You can’t defend yourselves against the Volturi alone.”

“Alice don’t act like I am incompetent when it comes to Isabella. I know exactly what I am doing she is protected more than anyone knows. Do you really think that I would just run off to hide with her and forsake her protection and what in the hell is going on over there? What do you know about the Volturi? Why are all of you at Carlisle’s?”

“We don’t know what you’re capable of anymore! You have been a little out of control lately and totally unpredictable.”

I laugh.

“I have never been predictable so what is new? Why the sudden new interest?”

“Edward just listen…” I cut her off.



“No Ally you listen…you silly little munchkin…you know me better than this really. Now I need to go and you need to tell the family to just relax. Everything that is being done, can be done. Trust me. I need to check on Peter.”

I hang up and dial him immediately.

“Peter what the hell is going on?”

“Fuck Edward, things got a little chaotic. Aro sent his minions after me. Apparently since they have not been successful in finding you, they opted to hunt me down and his fucking guard eavesdropped on that ridiculous meeting your father insisted we all attend to find you and Isabella. I was not planning on going but I thought it would be worse if I ignored the call. Demetri, Felix, and Riley were about to drag me off before your brother and friends saved my fucking ass! Fuck Edward…everyone was covered but Charlotte and me! I thought of everyone but us! I panicked and I just had to make sure she was all right. We are heading for the airport now. I will be down your way by tomorrow. I have already made the necessary calls. Taylor is on his way in also. We need to brief you on the latest developments. We will meet with you on the second island tomorrow. We can coordinate from there also. I wouldn’t be surprised if Aro is already aware of what has happened to part of his guard, Demetri, Felix and Riley were all killed by your damn brother, who didn’t give a rat’s ass about covering his tracks as far as the Volturi go. However, they are diminishing as we speak, I have found out that some have been taken out in Chicago. We just need to get the ones left around the world before word gets out. Your family’s interference is becoming a huge problem. I hope I have convinced them to back off for now but there are no guarantees. You need to call your father and tell him what is going on. Don’t be surprised if he is already prepared to hunt you himself.”

“Fine I will meet you on the second island tomorrow. We can introduce Charlotte to Isabella and they can explore the island during our meeting.”

I hang up and dial my father. This was going to make for an interesting conversation.
We haven’t really spoken much since I ripped his arm off, but that is what he gets. No one comes between me and Bella. Not even my maker.


S*h*h*h*h*h….


Carlisle Cullen knows power. He knows too much power for one man is never a good thing because history shows that it will bring out the worst in a man.

Aro Volturi got off on the thought of having that kind of power and he was no doubt seeking world domination even years ago back when Carlisle had been part of the organization.

Carlisle managed to convince Aro so many years ago that he needed to put his family first and focus on them. Aro however had other plans. He only planned to allow Carlisle the opportunity to walk away so long as his young one Edward would eventually become part of the Volturi family. He never gave Carlisle any indication that he wanted Edward, and it didn’t become known until he finally asked him years later.

The last thing Aro expected was for Edward to deny him, so he opted to bide his time, wait, and see how things went. Sadly, they were not working out to his preferences even when Edward showed so much promise in his rebellious ways, and for the life of him he still could not understand why he still denied the opportunity to join in the organization that was built up to what it was by Aro Volturi.

Aro began a crusade to figure out what it was, that had young Edward Cullen so confident that he didn’t need Aro or the organization. 

Aro has recently decided that he is done playing games and he is no longer willing to allow a Cullen to deny him what he wants. Edward’s latest action of refusing to do any further business with him was the final straw. His plans are pushing forward without young Edward on his team. Now he is no longer an ally, he has become the enemy and the Cullen’s must be dealt with once and for all and the recent rumors that Edward had found his one true mate was going to be the key to taking down his enemy while he moved forward with the progression of his ultimate goal.

S*h*h*h*h*h…..

Carlisle lays there running his fingertip along her alabaster skin gliding it up the length of her neck. He brushes the bronzed locks that blow in the breeze from the night’s storm off her shoulder baring more of her glowing skin.

“You are so very exquisite.” He murmurs with his lips pressed against her bare shoulder.

“You’re biased.” Elizabeth smiles over her shoulder at him with those sparkling green eyes of hers.

“So what if I am…so sue me.” He smirks.

She wonders if he picked that up from Edward and she giggles.

“What’s so funny?” He wraps his arms around her and pulls her naked body up against his completely elated that she has forgiven him and spent the night with him where they spent the entire making love which turned into his need to fuck her and claim her as his.

“You smirk like Edward. Did you learn that from him?” She asks grinning.

“I think maybe I did, but now I know where he got it from.” He laughs.

“You are too adorable.” She turns her body to face him. The rain pounds even harder outside. The warm air feels tropical and she hitches her leg up on his hip and grinds into him.

“Hmmm…someone is ready to go again.” She laves her tongue along his throat and her fangs snap out.

“Hey now…you do not bite first beautiful. I do.” Carlisle growls in her throat.

“This is by far the most I have ever felt like I was on my island. The weather I mean.” She laughs.

“What island?” Carlisle pulls back and looks at her surprised.

“The island my husband left me. I own an island down south, it’s among a small group of them, but they are spaced apart giving enough privacy.”

“Does Edward know this?”

“No. Why would he?”

“Well, now that I think of it, one of the locations that we had visited when we were doing the treasure hunt was down south. I wonder if it is one of those.”

“What treasure hunt?” Elizabeth eyes him curiously.

“The safety deposit box his father left him the key to. It had all these addresses, maps, locations that Edward Senior had documented and mapped out. Each one having their own small fortune hidden deep inside.”

“He had that key? Are you telling me that his wealth now is because his father made sure that he got his share?” She sits up looking surprised by this.

“What do you mean his share?” Carlisle looks confused. “It was his inheritance wasn’t it?”

“Yes. Edward Senior made sure that he took care of both of us. There were two keys. I had mine for years before he passed, but I had not realized he had given Edward his.”

Carlisle sat up off the bed and gaped at her. “He had even more than what Edward and I had uncovered?”

“You know all about it then?” she asked.

“Elizabeth no body knows about Edward’s kind of wealth. We have never told anyone because we have no idea where his father got it all. And my God how much more are we talking here?”

“I don’t know. I have not been to every location yet that was in my safety deposit box. There were so many. Some are buried deeply and I didn’t want to hire a crew to find them for that very same reason. I wasn’t about to dig myself and I wasn’t about to disclose what we were digging for so I just left it. I had enough to sustain me from what I had taken from the home after I had been turned. After my thirst had calmed some, I finally made it back to the bank and had obtained all the documents that were there. I just started to go through and find the rest right before I had found you. So tell me then Edward has been taken care of all this time. We had not discussed it yet.”

“Edward is doing far better than ever. He is brilliant when it comes to investing. He does have expensive tastes but everything he purchases never has been sold for less than what he paid for it. He has a tendency to take better care of it making it worth more than it was to start. Your son is a genius in the financial market. There was always something plaguing both of us though…Elizabeth where did all of this come from?”

“Edward Masen Senior was a very wealthy man Carlisle. I don’t know I married him and he was just known to be rather well off.”

“If you don’t know where that came from then how will we ever find out?” He asked.

The question was rhetorical.

“But yes Edward is taken care of. He has it all but not even I know where it all is. He didn’t tell me and I certainly didn’t want to know!”

Carlisle’s phone rang that familiar ring tone that only alerted him to his son’s phone call.

Elizabeth looked at him curiously.

He could not help but smile and simply says, “It’s Edward.”

She rolls her eyes and has to laugh now that she knows her son better over the course of the last few times she has been around him. The song could not be more appropriate because even when Edward was little, she now recognizes traits he had in him from so long ago when he were human.

The phone continues to ring as Carlisle jumps up out of bed, now walking over to answer it Elizabeth’s brow raises in appreciation at the fact that she gets the privilege of watching his naked ass shake as he moves across the floor not realizing it swayed to the beat of the song.


On the day I was born
The nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder
At the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up
Said "leave this one alone"
She could tell right away
That I was bad to the bone
Bad to the Bone…

“Edward.”

“Father.”

“Where are you? We have been worried.”

“You know better than to worry about me. I am a big boy; I can take care of myself.”

“Yes well that is true however when you have seemed to piss off certain parties of the organization, I am going to worry. What have you gotten yourself into now Edward?”

“You know better than to ask that. It is my life Carlisle, I never promised to be your golden child, and I did not ask for any help. When have I ever had to ask for help?”

“You haven’t and that is why I worry. Because I fear, you will not out of pride son. There is only one thing that I fear and that is losing any of my family.”

“Huh funny how you thought it was okay to let Esme just walk away.”

“That was her choice.”

“With no help from you pushing her out the door I am sure.”

“Edward are you angry at me for the turn that my marriage to your stepmother has taken?”
“As a matter of fact I fucking am! You sure as fuck didn’t have to be fucking some Goddamn slut in your office to be caught! You should have had the balls to tell her you were done and just ended it like a man. You chose the cowards way out and I for one am fucking ashamed of you for it. Esme didn’t deserve that and you fucking know it!”

“You are right and I have apologized to her. I was wrong and I should have handled it differently.”

“No shit.”

“So what now? Do you plan to come back to Chicago any time soon? How is Isabella?”

“She is fine. We are not coming back at least not for a while. I need to take care of some things. I will not go into it with you but just stop worrying about me. I am not a boy Carlisle. I am a grown man that can take care of himself. I have always taken care of my family and you know that. Don’t doubt that I can’t. Nothing has changed just because I am mated.”

“I didn’t suggest you were incapable. I am just worried as is your mother.”

“I will call her then.”

“She is right here maybe you should speak to her.”

“What the hell is she doing there? Wait…never mind I am pretty sure I already know.”

“Edward I won’t hurt her, she has forgiven me, I hope some day you will too, I love her.”

“I used to believe that about Esme too.”

“Esme is fine and this is fucking different! You know that! She is my mate.”

“You don’t know how Esme is!”

“Neither do you.”

“Whatever.”

“What was that?”

Edward shut up and growled out a roaring yell. “Fuck!”

“Never in my life had I thought that you would have said that son. Times are changing.” Carlisle chuckles.

“It isn’t funny!”

“It sort of is.” Carlisle continues to snicker.

“Can I please speak to my mother?”

“Speaking of which…how safe and secure is this line?” he asks.

“Oh Father, you still doubt me?”

“I didn’t think so. You are right. I am sorry. I should know that when you hand a phone to one of your family members it comes with certain benefits. How quickly I forget. Hang on here is your mother.”

“Edward, I have been worried.”

“Please don’t be. We are fine. Everything is fine.”

“Edward…I think we need to talk as soon as possible. It is important.”

“What is it?”

“I didn’t really want to get into this over the phone but…Carlisle and I were discussing your inheritance.”

“Why would you discuss this with Carlisle and I am actually surprised…Mother…Carlisle is the only one that knows about it. He has never spoken a word of it to anyone that I know of. What has come up that he feels the need to discuss this with you? Why are you two discussing my inheritance at all?”

“Edward, Carlisle felt that I needed to inform you about the similarities in both of ours.”

“What are you talking about?”

“The safety deposit boxes your father left us.”

Edward’s mouth fell open in disbelief and the line remained silent for a moment.

“Edward?”

“Wait a minute, are you are saying there was more than what I had?”

“Yes. When did your father give you the key?”

“On his deathbed.”

“Ahh…that explains why I didn’t know he had given it to you.”

“Mother, you are right we do need to discuss this. I mean in person. Not now, but soon. I have to go; I will call you as soon as I can. Do not worry about me. I am fine. I can take care of myself as well as Isabella and I promise that all of you are safe. Just trust me please.”

“So then I will hear from you soon?”

“Yes.”

Edward shoves his phone in his pocket and heads for the playroom, when he enters it almost felt like his heart was about to beat again.

Isabella sat there in his chair, the red dress discarded and he wondered where and when she had put on the undergarment.
 Did she have it on before?
 He just stood there staring at her and he noted that she never let her eyes drop from his once he entered the room.
 “Fucking Beautiful.” He groans out admiring the white tightly cinched corset that kept her breasts bare on display for him. 


“Stay where you are.” Edward commands, walking around behind her, his hand rests on her shoulder before he lets it move slowly towards her breast. Her breath hitches and he leans down to speak against her ear.

“Do you realize that this is your Master’s chair? No one else is allowed to sit here but me. Now it appears I need to lay down some more boundaries. You have been naughty Isabella.”
Isabella moans out.
“Angel…are you trying to seduce me with your little sexy mating call?” he smirks to himself.  
Isabella bit her bottom lip rethinking her original plan over and wondering if she would be punished for this. It wasn’t her intention to get into trouble even though she didn’t mind being spanked by Edward. She just wanted to please him and surprise him. Little did she know that she defied her Master’s request. 
Edward smiles knowing that she may have thought up the idea to put on something so sexy under the dress he left for her to wear, however she disregarded his choice of attire and added to it.

“Did you think that what I picked out wasn’t sufficient enough?”

“No Master…it’s...” she trailed off, hesitating.

“Continue with your explanation.” He asked.

“It was just I thought you might like a pleasant surprise underneath.”

“Isabella I need you to explain to me what does the word submission mean to you?”

“It means I am giving you control over me in either all things or the things I will allow.”

“And when you put this on, is that what you were doing?”

She pauses before she whispers her reply knowing she may of messed up. “No sir.”

“I am not going to lie and say that you do not look absolutely stunning because you do and it is a pleasant surprise but I need to make you understand that you are giving me the responsibility to decide from the moment we are in our roles. Do you grasp that at all Bella?”

“Yes.” Her answer is not without reservation.

Edward walks around, kneels down in front of her, and stares at her for a moment trying to read her thoughts. He realizes instantly that this girl sitting in front of him is the most innocent creature he has ever been around. She has no experience in this lifestyle and he begins to question if she knows what she is really getting herself into.

She has had no parental authority since she lost her parents and he worries now that this may be the reason she is seeking out this lifestyle.

“Isabella can I ask you, when your mother was alive, did you have rules under her roof?”

“Yes.”

“And you haven’t really had any since then?”

She chews her lip and it all becomes crystal clear to him.

Isabella may be an independent eighteen-year-old young woman who is smarter beyond her years but she lost the role model parents far too young for her to ever be ready to handle and that may be where the sassy attitude comes from. She was given independence at a far too young age despite her mental intelligence; emotionally she is still just a teenager.

Edward decides right then that Isabella’s desire to be a submissive may have a few outside contributing factors. Her desire to have parental authority that was taken away when she was far too young and the acts she was witness to in foster care. She saw the love between two teenagers who were acting in their D/s roles, who had more in common with her than anyone else she knew besides her parents who were obviously in love as well and she now craves that kind of love also.

She is seeking out security, comfort and having been taken care of and more than anything she wants to be loved. He was sure that Rosalie loved her but he also knew Rosalie’s kind of love wasn’t what she needed.

Edward vowed to himself that he was going to approach training her in a whole new light now because it was extremely hard to punish an innocent angel who only did something out of the kindness of her big caring heart to please him even though in the process of doing it, she defied his request.

This was going to take every ounce of will power he had in him, but she was worth it and he has to remember that her innocent giving heart will be the toughest challenge of all.

He knew that there was no way it would be right to punish her for this action she had just taken, but the dominant side of his nature is screaming at him to handle her blatant disregard of his commands. It is sweet of her to dress in something so sexy with only the thoughts of pleasing him, but at the same time, he has to make her understand that requests by her Master could not be ignored without repercussions even if they came from her desires to please him.
He is her Master and his demands will not be ignored.
He looks up into those big doe eyes of hers, every part of him cannot help but love her even more than he did five minutes ago and this is his biggest struggle of all. How does he go forward loving her the way he does which only seems to complicate his position.
He has years of experience in playrooms and with females but loving that female is all new to him and he has to work out his own issues without them becoming an issue and conflicting with his role.
Edward is not just acting a Dominant’s role in a playroom. He simply is a Dominant. He dominates everything situation he is in and the people that are under him. He does not tolerate disrespect from anyone and as far as his mate is concerned, in his eyes she belongs to him, therefore she will obey him.
Edward loves that Isabella is a selfless, sweet, caring, adorably fresh and a sassy soul that he calls his beloved Angel because to him that is exactly what she is. However, in Edward’s world even Angel’s will not be allowed to expect him to falter and give up any part of his Dominant persona and she chose to be with a vampire now. A dominant vampire at that and once he turns her, it will be only then that they are equal physically and sexually. He will still dominate her in everything else.
He has already made the decision that her change will not be for a while if he has any say about it. He has to use care and be mindful of his temper and his strength when he is with her and it will take every ounce of control he has so that no real harm comes to her. 
He makes the choice to make today's lesson all about his adoration and appreciation of her.
"Isabella." he whispers as he reaches out and lifts the satin ribbon on the front of her corset that ties it together, he tugs slightly. The ribbon gives way and falls open. He unlaces it slowly, pushing it back away from her skin and he spreads her legs settling down in between them on his knees in front of his chair. 
His eyes scan over her bare breasts and up to meet hers. Her bottom lip is swollen and damp and his cock hardens.
"You keep chewing on this and it will bleed." he says softly running his fingertip over her bottom swollen lip.
"I know it tastes good Angel but I cannot guarantee that I won't end up sucking you dry from there if you do draw blood." His chest vibrates in a low growl.
He leans in and laves his tongue over it, tasting her sweetness on the very tip of his tongue.
"Today will be all about you Isabella. There will be no punishment, and no equipment or toys involved. This will be me showing you how much I adore you and I will show you how grateful I am for your submission. Tomorrow you will wake up, eat, dress in the outfit I lay out for you and you will wait for me in the playroom on your knees next to the bed, but for today it's just you completely naked to me as I will be for you and all it involves is me, you and that bed over there. I reserve the right to tie you to it if I want but it will only be so that I can keep you spread for me to worship every part of you no matter how much you plead for me to let you rest. You are mine and I plan to show you exactly how a vampire can love. Yes baby you will be sore by the time I am done with you but that sexual appetite you have will be at least somewhat sated. 
Her scent hits his nose and he inhales as his lips find their way to her pert bare nipple. He looks up at her watching her watch his mouth as he slowly glides his cold tongue around in a circular pattern, inching closer to the hardened peak. When he nears her nipple, his fangs produce and he closes his mouth over her hard tight nipple sucking on it like he would if he were to of bitten her. She hisses as an intense pain prickles against her sensitive flesh with each draw he takes. He sucks harder and it hardens even further against his lips. Her hands go directly to his hair as she laces her fingers through it as she watches him suck on her breast. She moans out in pleasure and wiggles in his chair. The scent of her sex is surrounding and engulfing him completely. 
He pops her nipple out of his mouth and groans. She tugs his hair back and crashes her lips against his moving forward now with her sex pressed up against his bare cool chest and she grinds it into him whimpering to tell him without the actual words how badly she wants him inside of her.
He pulls back and she whimpers at the loss of his mouth.
"Please...I need you."
"Patience love. I promise you will have come a dozen times now that I know what you are capable of. Don't doubt I will even if I have to tie you to the bed and lick you till you plead for me to stop. You are so ready already love and so am I."
He slides both hands up behind her and lifts her up gripping her legs, wrapping  the welcome warmth of them around his hips, he carries her to the bed, the corset falls to the ground along the way, and to even Edwards surprise, he doesn’t stop to retrieve it, he leaves it lying on the floor in a heap.
He wants her far too much and he will have her.

Edward's lips graze over her throat as she wraps her arms around his neck giving him access to the part of her she knows that he longs for. If only he would just give in and take what she would so willingly offer but she knows that his mind is made up and that her wish to be like him will come when only he decides it is time. She can wait. She really has no choice.
"Look at me." He commands and she brings her eyes to his. They sparkle without any light needed. It is the most crystal looking green she has ever seen. Her heart swells knowing that those eyes are green because of her.
His tone of voice is obvious. Her Master is asking something of her and she will not deny him.
"Once you are on this bed the only sounds I want to hear are the ones I bring out of you. I am going to enjoy hearing you scream my fucking name, I want to hear you moan and cry out for what you want. I know you will be begging for all of it and I want to hear that beautiful whimper that gets my cock so motherfucking hard."
Edward moved slowly holding her to his body as he laid her back on the bed centering her where he wanted her pressing his hardness down as he spread her legs with his thighs moving her into the position he wanted her to be in.


He started at the one place on her body that sings to him pressing his lips to her throat. His breathy moans rumble in his chest as the scent of her blood and her sex fill his lungs driving him to the very edge of insanity.
“So damn fucking good. I can never get enough of your scent baby.”
Her legs came up and she wrapped them around him gripping onto him like a vice. She cried out for him to touch her everywhere and begged as she gave into whatever he wanted.
“I just need to feel you.” She mumbles between her deep breathing as his icy cool lips kiss her everywhere. He moves so fast he becomes a blur but every time his lips touch her it connects right to the one spot between her legs that responds without any physical stimulation other than his cool lips against her hot flesh.
“I can hear you getting aroused…God Isabella…I just heard your clit get a little harder and your lips are failing to contain all that wetness leaking out of you.”
“Mmm…please.” Bella whines against his ear gripping his hair tighter as her need builds while he teases her.



“Oh I will baby make no mistake…you will be pleased just not yet.” He smiles inwardly and he grinds his hardness in between the heat of her legs.
His icy cold body covers the heat of hers and he lifts up on his hands to hover over her. “Your Master wants to devour you. You keep your hands where I put them and do not move them until I allow you.”
He takes both her hands pushing them up above her head he squeezes them once before he releases them as he begins his descent down her hot little body to the one place he is thirsty for. His hand moves down her arm his fingertips grazing along it as he brings it to her breast. He takes it in between his finger and thumb while her breast lies in his palm and he squeezes while he pinches it taking care not to harm her with his full strength. Her back arches slightly and she sucks in her bottom lip after the gasp leaves her lips.
“A little pain with your pleasure?” He grins like the devil and licks his lips. “Fuck you are a little more aroused now aren’t you Isabella? Let’s test this theory.” He leans down and pinches her right nipple while he sucks hard on her left. Her hips buck up and she groans, her skin pebbles against him.
“Naughty girl. You get very excited with a little pain.” He continues his descent down her body, his nose grazing over the arteries that run along her torso as he follows his chosen path. Her blood is begging to be consumed and his throat lights up to match the roar of a bon fire. He swallows and licks his fangs grazing them along her heated flesh.
“So fucking thirsty.” Edward moans out passing her hipbone moving to the now completely bare swollen valley of her pussy. “I knew it was eager.” He looked up at her as she looks down at him between her legs and she watches his tongue come out and he doesn’t tease or torment, he goes right for the direct lick up her center.


Isabella cannot help but gasp at the icy cold lick he just pushed into her heat and she almost dropped her hands down to grip onto his hair but she caught herself just in time.
By now Edward was inside of her head. “Ah ah.” He smirks up at her.
Isabella closes her eyes tightly and bites harder on her bottom lip wanting to just hold him there between her legs.
“Hmm…you have a very nasty little mind Isabella but let me give you a little clue love.”
He blows his cool breath on her pussy and smiles up at her. “All you have to do is ask…or beg a little…whimper for it and I will lick you to the point your body is seizing from your orgasm.”
“Mm…oh God…please Master…I want more.”
Her thoughts are screaming the words he wants to hear out of her mouth but she just can’t bring herself to say it yet.
God I want your tongue down there licking me everywhere brushing hard against my clit and getting me off till I come like I fucking want so damn much. Your tongue feels incredible baby.

“Incredible?” he cocks a brow at her as his fingers move to spread her and he slips two fingers into her very tight hot and saturated pussy.

“Jesus.” She breathes out the word in a gush of air.

“Master.” He reminds her and she lets go not being able to take it anymore. Edward listens to her every wish as she verbalizes what she wants…finally.

“Oh fuck it…God Edward please I want your tongue up against my clit again the way you rub it back and forth from one side to the other like you are stroking it and God when you do it fast…I just want to come hard while you get me off in you mouth! Please.”

His victory is all his as he basks in the ability that he has her where he wants her.

“That wasn’t so hard now baby was it?”

“Please….” She lifts her hips up and Edward pulls both fingers out of her slides his hands under her thighs wrapping them around her lifting her lower half to his mouth where he can hold her so she cannot squirm away from him.

He demands total control over her body.

She is like a little puppet he can flip her and bend her to his will…she is perfect for him.

He begins to torture her slowly at first. He laps at her center and lets his tongue slip in on the right side of her clit and he begins to lick up and over the hood and back down the other side.

Isabella’s hands grip onto the sheets above her head and he smirks knowing that he is driving her to the edge as he speeds up the movement. He pauses once to lick right on the sensitive flesh of her hood and she bucks in response crying out. “FUCK!”

He blows his cool breath on her and wraps his lips around her mound sucking it in while flicking his tongue in between where she is dripping out of her pussy. He pulls back and rests his lips against her and purrs and Isabella loses her last breath as she plummets into the abyss of her orgasm. Her entire body tenses in his arms, her hips bucking, while the walls of her pussy push out a slight trickle of milky come. Edward watches in fascination and growls into her as he licks her up and down cleaning her like a cat, bathing her with his tongue.

He lays her back down as she catches her breath and moves back up her body to hover over her and look her in the eyes. Her face is flushed and a light sheen of sweat appears on her forehead. He brushes it with his cool touch and smiles down at her.

His lips move in over hers and he whispers while looking right into her eyes, “One.” as his cool breath washes over her face the sweet scent of it mixed with her arousal fills her nostrils as her heart rate slowly returns to normal.



Edward is so lost in lust with Isabella that he is oblivious to the thoughts of the beast within him. He is just about done waiting for his mate and as much as Edward wants to believe he is in control of that part of him…the beast and his thirst will not be denied. It is only a matter of time before he loses total focus during his passion making a moment of opportunity the one that he needs to wait patiently for. It is in his plan to show Edward in his weakest moment exactly who dominates who in this war between them. He will not wait any more. 

© Robshandmonkey~
a/n I am working on several chapters at one time so the next few posts may come on faster than usual or it may take me longer to work it out...sometimes I have a tendency to get ahead of myself so please be patient...I am too anxious and that is my downfall...I want you all to be where I am in this story and it is maddening that I can't just tell you where this is going....
I hope I do not disappoint anyone but I always wondered what if....
This is my what if.....
grins...and goes back to her typing furiously like a mad woman....

3 comments:

  1. I love where this is going.. I am literally on the edge of my seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucking awesome is all I'm sayin more plz :-)

    ReplyDelete