Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chapter 44 Training Day Three Part 3

Shhhhh….

Chapter 44

Training Day Three

Part III

Bella’s POV


On the boat, I didn't say a word. Peter didn't even so much as look at me and I was glad. The farther away I got from Edward the better. But with each beat of my heart it broke a little further. I scowled to myself for feeling worse as the distance between us grew farther and farther away.

I swiped at the tears in my eyes as I began to cry. I didn't want anyone to see me cry. Peter must have heard me sniffling when he tied the boat off. He reached out and took my hand and muttered something about talking to the aircraft pilot. I nodded and followed behind him to the main house. I felt the eyes of all the guards that were on me as I passed some of them on patrol.

Stupid humans with flamethrowers...I muttered.

I hated the thought of entering the house and dealing with everyone there. Seeing Edward's mother would kill me but before anything could be discussed about what had happened a few moments barely pass when Peter answered his phone and as he listened his eyes widen and then narrow.
"Just fucking hurry...I may not be able to hold him off for long!"

“Take Isabella to the back room.” he commanded.

“Why?” Charlotte replies.

“Edward is out of control. He has destroyed the house and he took off after us. The guys followed behind him in the water but Carlisle and Jasper are on the other boat on their way over, they just called to warn me he is coming for Bella.”

"What do you mean he? What the hell is going on?" Esme asks.

"Isabella what happened?" Elizabeth asks and tears start to flow again.

I didn’t understand at first why he emphasized the word he at first. Then I realized exactly what he meant!

“Come on Bella.” Esme must have come to some realization because she grabs my arm and pulls me back to the last room at the end of the long hallway and I look down it watching in horror as all the women including Rosalie take a position in front of the hall to protect me.

“He destroyed the house?” I cried. This was not what I expected nor what I wanted!

“Isabella he isn’t himself right now go!” Esme pushes me in the last room.

“No Esme! I think maybe I just need to calm him down…I know I have calmed him before!”

“No you can’t he isn’t rational.” Alice pleads. “It’s not that I see something I see nothing so please. Let me try to handle him Isabella. Lock this door although I know it won’t do any good…maybe we can stop him before the guys catch up.”

I can only imagine my expression and I numbly nod my head and shut the door locking it…none of this felt right! I should just go to him. I can stop him.

That is when I hear him. It sounded like someone ripped off the front door and I jumped at the loud crashing sounds coming from down the hall. I look down to see I am shaking badly.

What have I done?

He was acting completely irrational.

No not really…not for a vampire.

I felt dizzy and I look around the room, I walk over to the couch and sit down pulling my legs up to my chest and close my eyes. I am utterly terrified. Not of Edward of course…of what he is doing to anyone that has come between him and I. This is crazy!
Rosalie is out there! What in the hell am I doing cowering in here for, when she is out there defending me against an insanely enraged vampire?

Fucking Rosalie! Always has to be my protective guardian. I chew on my bottom lip and flinch as I hear his voice thundering down the hall nearly vibrating the door as he is yelling at them. I hear loud thunderous noise and then when I hear something smashing against a wall, I know I can no longer hide from him. He will calm down when he sees me I know it!


Alice’s POV

My vision flickers behind my eyes and flashes of him throwing furniture through windows yelling and demanding we get out of his way. Each vision is playing out clearly as he even yells at Rosalie and she backs down, her instinct kicks in and she knows this is not Edward. Each confrontation passes over my thoughts and he is there with me and then he isn't, then they just stop again and I am only left to assume Bella is in the room with him. She is like this big blank slate to me. She is invisible and whomever she interacts with, they too just disappear.
I could see Charlotte and Elizabeth crouching defensive and the only parts of the puzzle missing are Edward and Bella.

I know a split second before it happens when they attack him but he gets by them with little effort and I know I am the last line of her defense.

I stand in the middle of the hall and he is standing at the end with the brightest chaotic eye color of green and black I have ever seen on him. Edward is the epitome of a beautiful vampire even in his rage it just seems to magnify and I love him like a brother but I also know the darker side of him and this is who I am standing in front of. He is not Edward right now.
I know that he and Bella are meant to be and that this will blow over but he needs to put that fucking beast back away for now and calm the fuck down.

“Get out of my way Ally…I won’t hurt you!”

I hear yelling in the distance and know that they guys are getting closer and Edward is now right in my face.

“You need to move Ally.” He is seething, his fists tightly clenched. 




“No Edward. We will not let you get to her like this! Calm down damn it!”

“She is mine. She belongs with me and she will be mine forever! She cannot leave me! I won’t let her!”

“Edward it’s me…its Ally! You don’t have to convince me that she is your mate! I know she is…but please promise me you will calm down first before you attempt to see her…Jesus! You are scaring the shit out of her! Do you think that she is going to ever forgive you if you let him take her this way? Can you live with that? I know you hear me Edward! Do you want to force this on her now of all times? She is your mate. You will be together but you both need to calm down.”

I am trying to bring him back to his normal coherent self.

“Do I look like I give a fuck about what anyone else wants right now? All I want is my fucking mate and no one stands between us!” he roars as he puts his fist through the wall.

I see some of the guards now at the end of the hall with their flamethrowers in hand and their uncertain look of fear not knowing what to do. He is their boss but they also know we are trying to protect a human and they look at me with horror.

I just meet with Tyler’s eyes and shake my head no hoping they don’t fry him right where he is.

“EDWARD!” I hear Emmett yelling and I know the guys are closer…I just have to hold him off for a second more.

“Ally get the fuck out of my way!!” He lunges at me and I skitter up and flip over him and I know now there is nothing between him and poor Bella, but a door that won’t hold up. I watch him grip the handle ripping it off and yanking it through the jamb tearing up the wall in the process and he disappears inside of the room. I can hear Isabella screaming at him, “Edward please calm down. I am right here. Just please calm down.”

By the time I make it to the end of the hall, she is standing there speaking to him softly and she is calming him down. He is on his knees gripping on to her like he is about to lose her but she isn't fighting against him, when her hand brushes through his hair while he is begging and pleading with her to forgive him and he keeps apologizing. He is Edward again and I let out a small sigh of relief, but I know this isn’t over. 


Edward needs to change her and it has to be soon. Whatever Bella’s gift will be is strong and may be of great help to them but they have so much other bullshit going on right now and he needs to change her.

He is pressing his forehead to hers sobbing and begging for her to forgive him as she leans over him. The moment between them should only be between them because I know Edward better than anyone and he would not want anyone to see him this way.
He is damn near broken and begging her that he won’t be able to let her go. Her eyes meet with mine and she gives me a small smile to show me she is okay that she is dealing with him and I know that he has at least calmed down some in her presence.

I make sure that no one gets past me to interrupt them as the hallway fills up with everyone trying to stop him.

“He is talking to her and she is fine. We need to just let them work it out.”

“Alice…I don’t think he is in his right mind right now.” Carlisle says.

“Carlisle…he is fine really.”

“You can see this?” he asks questioning my abilities.

“No but Isabella said she is fine. I trust her. Just let them talk.”

I have known Edward for a long time and I love him with all my heart but she is the only one that has been able to keep him on a leash. He has always done as he pleased and didn’t care about what happened to anyone other than his family. He was fiercely loyal and to see him nearly attack us is so out of character for him, it only confirms my belief that she belongs to him and I truly hope that he changes her before its too late and his beast does it before hand, forcing him to do it. It is one of the few visions that I keep having about them and I am truly worried that her change will go all wrong. We need to convince them to do it and do it now under a controlled situation.

I move from the door and leave them alone just as the rest of the guys come running in with frantic expressions.

“What’s happening?” Emmett looks around and finds Rosalie in a second running to her side. “Are you okay baby?” he asks and I see their future as I should, however Rosalie’s change does not go without a little controversy and it’s actually quite entertaining to watch. She will be a beautiful vampire she just hasn’t accepted it yet and I struggle with cluing her in to that fact. I know she needs to make this decision without any outside influence.

I look over to see Peter and Charlotte in the far corner. She is licking his hand and then I notice it has been reattached and is still healing. I can’t help but smirk.
“I believe that makes two severed limbs that have become another casualty to one who comes between a pair of true mates.”

“Fuck you Alice that shit hurts!” Peter growls. “I swear when he and I have a moment alone it’s fucking on!” he hisses finally retracting his fangs and I can’t help but giggle.

“I don’t know but I have to say…how the fuck is that shit possible?” Tyler looks at me and shakes his head.

“So long as we can keep our body parts we can heal ourselves. You are the only real threat to us in this room and it is only because of what you are holding. I have to wonder Tyler…does any of your army know what you are up against?”

“Yes we do. We know how fast you are. We know some of us won’t react fast enough. That is why we are sending in the vampire’s ahead of us. They can stop them before they get to us, and by then it will be too late. However, yes some of us will die. My family is worth it just as if we were at war with our own kind…only this is far much worse. I don’t want to become a permanent blood donor to your kind…no offense of course.”

“You know of our gifts then?”

“Yes. I know that big mean motherfucker in the other room is my boss and I know he can read my mind.”

“Did he tell you about my gift?”

“Your gift isn’t as reliable he says.”

“Only lately since a certain little feisty human entered into my life. She has her own gift and it is fucking with mine. But as far as everyone else goes I see you all very clearly. There are a few blank spots in the scenes but those probably involve Edward or Bella. I am not guaranteeing anything but as far as this war Edward has waged against Aro things look quite promising. However, the secrecy of this location is no longer a secret. We need to relocate.”

“What?”

“We need to move. A local in Rio has just informed one of the guard that there is activity on a group of islands not far from there. He is suggesting that it is of military since he has seen some of your men patrolling the island. He is a fishermen. We need to leave.”   

Peter sighs heavily and says, “We need to talk to Edward.”

“Edward is a little busy right now Peter. Can’t you handle this? I am sure Edward trusts you more than anyone of us considering you were in on this all this time. All I know is that we need to be out of here before nightfall.”


Shhhhh…..


“You smell so good.” He murmurs pressing his cheek against her bare stomach. He has inched his shirt up her and inhaled her skin. Edward is still on his knees, his arms wrapped around her holding her to him and she can’t help but run her fingers through his hair calming him even further.

Yes she is still angry. Yes she is still hurt. But there is one thing she cannot deny and that is him. No matter how angry, no matter how hurt…it WILL ALWAYS BE HIM!

His nose grazes along her navel and he kisses it still whispering against her skin, “Forgive me please...without you I am nothing.”

“That isn’t true Edward. You existed before I was even born and you survived.”

“That’s just it Bella…I was existing…since I met you…I have been brought back to life. I want you with me forever…I don’t care how just please…don’t leave me.”

“Oh so now you are asking me instead of telling me or demanding? What changed?”
She attempts to pull away, her anger still there just under the surface, but he doesn’t allow her to pull away and then she knows that no matter what, he is going to win. He is going to win because he is Edward and Edward apparently always wins. He is good at everything.

She leans over kisses the top of his messy tousled hair, grips his arms, and puts all her strength into showing him that if she wants him to let go…he had better let go.

And for the first time in Edward Cullen’s life he submits to another.

He let go of her.

He knows that this gesture is not just about him letting go of her physically right here, right now in the moment. Her milk chocolate eyes burn into his and her expression is unwavering.

“Yes…I belong to you but you cannot lie to me anymore about anything. You may be older, you may have more experience in life, but the lying Edward has to stop now. I have never lied to you and you told me once that if I was to submit to you that I had to let go of my bashful side and I did so now I am asking you to let me in. You may think that I am a stupid teenage girl that doesn’t know anything or that I can’t handle anything but I lived through the death of my parents. I was uprooted from everything I knew and thrown into a world I didn’t know existed and here I am still in one piece so for you to think that I can’t handle something…I am here to tell you that I can but I will only stick around if you trust me because right now I have very little trust in you and you are going to have to earn that trust all over again. This time…I will not be so willing to submit. If you thought, I was sassy before, I have no idea how much anger is still in me and will come out at times when AND if we are together. If you cannot promise me this, that you will not keep things from me, then you can roar, fight, yell and scream all you want, but I am standing here right now. I am not running, I am confronting you and you need to make amends for the shit you have been doing behind my back. You lied to me and that hurts. What did I ever do to deserve such deceit? I want an answer and it has to be one that will have me understand because right now I will tell you what I feel. You were angry at me that first night for being in the club and you watched me dance with Caius and you knew his thoughts about his life or any of the freaky shit he did and you didn’t say anything then you basically did it out of spite.”

“Bella! That is not what happened! You have to believe me. I followed you home that night! I snatched your cell phone to get his number away from you and the night when you were at Afterlife for the first time in my life I wasn’t going to be selfish and introduce you to my world because this is who I am damn it! But I couldn’t stay away from you! No matter how much I tried and I did fucking try!”

Edward stood up now in all his height he towers over Isabella and she doesn’t let him intimidate her.

“Then when Ally told me you had made a date with him I stayed with you constantly! I left after you had cancelled that date and then when I came back a few hours later you were gone! I damn near lost my fucking mind Isabella! I couldn’t fucking breathe! If I had not lo-jacked you then you wouldn’t fucking be here right now!!”

His voice rose slightly, but then lowered when he added, “And to lose you would have been the end for me because it was then that I realized, I fucking love you. I have loved you since that first awful day in my office when you stood up to me, you were beautiful then just as you are beautiful now and you always will be Isabella and everything that I have done is only because of that reason and if that isn’t good enough reason I don’t know what else to say. My need to protect you has been constant from that night in the club and that is exactly why I wanted you to leave. It was not that you were not good enough! It was because I wanted to protect you, that confused the hell out of me because I only protect those I love, and you were human for God ’s sake. I had never interacted much with humans before you, just in casual passing. Hell that is why most of my businesses are vampire only! I don’t know anything about your kind, but somehow with you I wanted to learn, so please…you can’t just walk away! Give me a chance to show you that I am not the lousy dominant you claim I am because I sure as fuck know…”

Edward’s voice changed instantly, it grew menacing and deeper. He walks up to her, wrapping his hand around her jaw forcing her to meet with his chaotic eyes.

“…that if I really wanted to Dominate you I would have your ass pinned to that bed while I fucked the living shit out of you, then bitten into you staking the claim I have yet to make, to make you mine! I haven’t yet and I still don’t even understand why when your heart rate is now thundering in your chest by the subtle changes in my voice and my stance that you are just as aroused as I am and you love me this way. I can hear it in that heartbeat, I can see it in your eyes, and I can smell it from between your legs…so don’t tell me you don’t lie because you just did when you called me a lousy Dominant. If I was so lousy you would not have any desire to get fucked by me right now…I dare you to deny it.”

Edward dropped his hand and let go of her and stepped back as Isabella tried to calm her much rapid breathing and her heart rate.

Her eyes narrowed at him and he smirked back at her. “Rosalie dared me to go after you today. She put me up to this, so if you want to be angry for me not giving you the time you needed then maybe its time I do come clean. There is no way in fucking hell I am going to be challenged by that scandalous little sheathen and back down from it and that is the honest to God’s truth Miss Swan and I might as well add that when the time comes I am going to enjoy watching her burn with my venom coursing through her blood.”

Bella’s eyes widen in surprise.

“What the hell does that mean?” she asks.

“It means that Alice has already shown me what Emmett has already asked me to do for him. He is my brother and I would do anything for him even if he pisses me right the fuck off! Rosalie will accept her role as his mate and she will need to be changed.”

“Why can’t Emmett bite her?” Isabella feels that twinge of jealousy as she tries to hide it but Edward recognizes it right away.

“Because he and my father have both dabbled in black swans lately. It is harder for them to stop when it is necessary. A swan gives a limited amount of blood but it is more than is needed to bite a human to change them. He or my father will not be able to stop in time so the deed has already been left to me.”

“But you have drunken from me!” she snaps not even bothering to hide her jealous reaction now.

A large smile creeps along his lips, “Yes love I have. It is also another reason why I can turn her successfully since no other human blood appeals to me any longer, you have ruined me for anyone else, so she is very safe. Do you mind if I may be so brazen to ask but do I hear a hint of jealousy in that tone Miss Swan?” 



Isabella glares at him and snips at him, “I am not jealous! And what do you mean that human blood no longer appeals to you?”

“It is a phenomenon known to our kind as “la tua cantante”.  What that means is Isabella, is that you are my singer. Your blood not only sings to me...it sates me unlike any other. Since I have dined on your blood, when the time comes and I am ready to turn you Isabella…you will become my sole source of nourishment. While you feed on the blood of animals Angel, I will then feast only on you, because when you feed, it will be enough for the both of us. Right now my intake of blood has slowed dramatically because nothing appeals to me any longer. I am biding my time and waiting to drink only from you.”

He then steps closer to her and grips her chin yet again his voice is hot, deep and accusing. "And you little one cannot say that you don’t lie! Is that the smell of jealousy coursing through you at the mere thought of me biting into Rosalie’s throat?” He accuses. 

Isabella couldn’t deny any part of it as she stood there before him. She knew one thing for sure, that there was no way in hell she was going to let Rosalie be first even after what she had said to Edward before. She had obviously lied then too because she did want to be like him in every way, she was angry and wanted to hurt him, just like he had hurt her. 

It was only then that she understood that sometimes....people lie with good reason and she obviously wasn't one of them, however Edward was one of them.

She moved so fast as she grips the front of his shirt in her fists ripping it off, not caring that there was no door. 

She locks her mouth on his nipple and bit, then sucked and worked her hands furiously to get his dripping wet jeans off his body to get to what she wanted. 

He had been hard the whole time he stood there.

The moment the need for him hit her, that was all that Edward needed as he helped get out of his jeans and with lightning speed tore at her clothes shredding them as he picked her up by her legs hoisting her up on his body. "Wrap your legs around me damn it!" He growled and she did as he asked. 

She then felt the wall hit her back as he positioned her over him and set her down on his cock without any hesitation.

"Oh God fuck yes!" He growled in her throat. "So tight." he grunted and shoved her body up the wall with each thrust only to pull her back down on him drilling into her. 

Isabella cried out in pleasure and a little bit of pain as his fingers dug into her ass speeding up the rhythm of his thrusts. 
"God yes...so fucking good!" she cries out throwing her head against the wall but she doesn't care that it hurt when she hit it. All she cares about is what feels good between her legs. What she knows is only right and always fucking perfect.

Her Master.

Edward's need for escalates into a feral need to fuck the hell out of her.  "Fuck I can't get in you as much or as deep as I want! Always more…I always want so much more!" He pants out as each thrust he delivers presses the delicate skin of her back along the drywall scraping it as he fucks her. It will hurt tomorrow but today she doesn’t feel it at all. She is too far gone to care, so close to the edge already, her grip on his hair as she shoves her tongue in his mouth to taste him demanding she be sated also. She sucks his venom from his mouth because to her it tastes better than chocolate, but to the rest of the world she looks like a starving addict that found a supply.

Isabella will never admit she thinks about it, has even dreamt about it, she wants it, she loves the taste of it, her body loves what it does to her, and now she finds she craves it like she craves air. 

"FUCK COME WITH ME GODDAMN IT!" Edward yells as his lips press to her ear he lowers his voice, 

"Fucking come Isabella...I won't let go until I feel you coming all over my cock and marking me as yours!" he meets with her hooded eyes, her brow furrows, she releases her lip from her teeth and the scent of her blood fills his senses. He smiles wickedly at her and closes his lips around her bottom bloody lip as he sucks getting just another taste of the sweetness that is all his Isabella...but now she is marking him as hers and her body convulses over his cock saturating him with her scent.

A few more thrusts and he releases into her pumping her up and down on him furiously as he screams out. 

"Fuck yes!" while she collapses in his arms spent from her own release. 

"Again." he growls and lays her back on the bed throwing her hands above her head pinning her to it. "You look so fucking good underneath me like this...hands forced up as I tighten my grip on them holding you where I want!" he begins to increase each thrust. She pants in his ear moaning and she mewls back on occasion wrapping her legs around his hips she grips onto his biceps and squeezes hard in the seconds before she is about to come yet again. "You take it so good Isabella!" he growls in her throat licking and tasting her salty skin as beads of sweat appear that he laps with his tongue.

Then unexpectedly Edward slows right before she gets that release, he kisses and nips at her breast and looks up at her through his lashes and smiles wickedly at her. 
Her fingers thread through his locks and she fists them pressing her forehead to his when he is now eye to eye with her. She demands that he fuck her. 

"Fuck me and make me come again God damn it!" 

Edward cocks his brow up on the left at her request but he doesn't say a word as he pulls all the way out, lines up and slams up into her hard and deep. 

"Like that?" he growls and his fangs are exposed as he licks them gazing at her trying to read her reaction. 

Isabella lets out a long drawn out breathy, "fuuuuuuuuuuuck yeahhhhhh!"

His eyes scan over her face down her body stopping on where they are now coming together with each thrust and he watches as he pumps in and out of her again and again. 

"Look at that! Don't tell me we don't belong together! My cock is so fucking hard for you and you are so fucking wet for it!" He flips her over and she is now above him. 

"Show me how much you love it!" he growls. She grasps his hands as they lace them together with his elbows on the bed she uses them to brace herself as she lifts off of him.

"Fucking show me!" 

She slams down on him and a guttural growl rumbles in his chest.

“Is that hard enough for you?” she spat out and he narrows his eyes at her before he takes the bait.

He shrugs and mutters… “It will have to do…you are only human.” An evil little smirk plays on the corner of his lips.

The ire in her is flowing as he smells it in her blood. She lets go of his hands and drops them and her body to his, she grabs his hair and begins to fucking tease him.

She presses her lips to his ear and whimpers as she wiggles her pussy with his cock inside of her and lightly humps him.She begins to moan out naughty little things that goad him on.

Edward is now at her mercy because her acting this way is fucking sexy as fuck and he wants to see how far and how naughty she will go.

“My pussy feels so good.” She whispers and licks the shell of his ear and purrs against it.
She lifts up slowly torturing him and lowers herself back down and he is about done with his patience.

He grips her hips lifts her off him flips her over on her knees pressing his hand to her belly while positioning her ass up in the air. 


“Have you not learned anything yet Isabella?” he growls in a deep dark tone. “It isn’t very smart to tease a fucking vampire.” His hand grabs her hair wraps it around his fist winding up the length as her head comes back as he tightens his grip she is now be able to look up at him. He is giving her that evil dirty smile and he licks his lips as he drives his cock right where he wants to slamming into the heat of her pussy.

“Now you will be begging for me to let you come!” He smirks.

Not more than ten minutes later…Isabella is begging and pleading for her Master to let her come.

Edward gives in because whatever Bella wants…he will hand it to her.

In the meantime the entire house is in turmoil over the foreboding events that are unfolding in the real world, while Edward and Isabella are in the last room of the house fucking as if time and space are coming to an end.

Sadly, for a select few in this house…that is exactly what is in their future.  

© Robshandmonkey ~

  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment