Thursday, July 28, 2011

Chapter 43 Training Day 3 Part 2

Shhhhh….

Chapter 43

Training Day 3
Part 2 
Bella’s POV



“Embry get the fuck away from me before I turn around and shove that flamethrower up your motherfucking ass!” I hissed

“Sorry Miss Swan. I just have my orders.” He looks at me sheepishly.

“If those orders are from Edward he can kiss my lily white ass and so the fuck can you…now back the fuck off!” I yell.

“I am sorry Miss Swan, I have orders. I need to make sure you are safe.”

I growl, turn, and stomp down further along the beach.

I am so angry I cannot see straight. How could he do this to me? He never said a fucking word until now and it was only because he had to! I want to slap him and make him hurt!

“Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I yell towards the water with my fists clenched.

Lie upon lie upon lie. I cannot trust him. EVER! And the nerve to think he could pull that Dom shit on me now….oh you stupid Dominant vampire you just fucking wait.

Perfectward is going to get a goddamn ear full.

I hear him dismiss Embry behind me and I actually could not believe it. He followed me?

Unfuckingbelievable.

I stomp down the beach further and swipe down to pick up a perfectly placed rock just waiting for me and it was of perfect size. A little bigger than an egg but smaller than a baked potato and I swear to God one fucking word and I will hurl this at him like Phil showed me how to pitch…how the team practiced with me sometimes…My heart aches at the thought of how I miss them all so much. It seems like a lifetime ago.

Then he calls my name and had the fucking nerve to do it in that pretentious ass mother fucking voice.

Oh…you stupid, stupid, stupid vampire.



Edwards’s POV

She was still a little ways away but I yelled for her anyway. I expect her to answer when her Master calls.
I stood there and she moves faster than I thought she ever could. She had the rock in her hand before I realized what it was she was planning to do with it.
Even for a vampire with my reflexes, or maybe it was just the mere thought that I would never suspect that she would do such a thing is the reason she was so successful at it. 
She pulls her arm back and I cock my head to the side like a complete motherfucking clueless idiot, as to what she was about to do. I still cannot believe she did it, let alone nailed me.
She let out a grunt as her leg came up like a pitcher on a pitching mound; her arm moved so fucking fast I swear it was a blur.
My eyes widen just in time to watch it disappear between my eyes and my head jerked back. Instantly my fangs bust out of my gums again and I crouched and hissed because instinct kicks in that I have just been assaulted.
I was mortified that I responded like that to my Angel but it couldn’t be helped.
She just threw a rock and smacks me fucking hard in the head! I stand here stunned rubbing my forehead.
Bella's feelings were not hurt by my actions as I suspected...No... Isabella was no longer my sweet little Angel at all...she was flipping pissed and if my forehead had been human I would be bleeding in pain from a fucking busted open forehead. That little fucking rock came at me at I would say no less than ninety miles an hour where the damn thing hit me right smack between the eyes.
I found myself rubbing the spot where it had hit me…as I chased after her retreating form and began to really reconsider taking on this dare.
Fucking Rosalie!


Isabella’s POV

One would think he would have said, “Huh…that didn’t go over so well maybe I need to leave her alone?”

Right?

Right?

For most normal people that would probably be a definite yes. Not Idiotward…no…he has to press the issue by not giving me any breathing room. He is standing right behind me and demanding I look at him.

“Isabella look at me!”

Demanding! I know…what the fuck?

“Edward Anthony Cullen Masen, Master, Dom…the D man….or hell lets use Perfectward…if you do not get the fuck away from me I am going to scream bloody murder!” I snap and keep walking away from him.

Then he went and did it.

He touched me.

“Don’t touch me! What part of leave me the fuck alone do you not understand you fucking liar!!!” I turn and look at him now my rage was so far gone and his expression was almost sad.

I said almost but those big puppyvamp eyes of his are not going to work this time. No! Absolutely not.

“I hate you. I hate that you are the reason I was so incapacitated that night, and you knew the whole time and you never said a thing. How could you do this to me Edward! I trusted you! I put all my trust into you and this relationship and I hate to be the one to inform you, but who the hell taught you your Dom skills? Seriously because you don’t know how to be a good Dominant! You are just an overbearing fucking Vampire who has a holier than thou attitude and trust me when I say Edward…You are not that fucking holy…because you have done some horrendous things and you should be ashamed of your self! Tell me Edward…did you read Caius's mind at any time that we were together at the club?”

 He looks down not holding my eyes.

My heart just broke even further and I lower my voice, “So you knew what he was planning for me that night and you didn’t say a word?” The tears came now and I didn’t care to stop them. He may as well have put me out there like a sacrificial lamb.

“I didn’t know what he was planning Isabella…not about the drugging part. That is why I wouldn’t leave and I thought you were safe in bed! I swear! I had been there the whole time waiting for you two to decide on a date that was agreeable for both of you, then I was going to intervene!”

“You knew the kind of freak he was and you never said a word??” I whisper knowing how much he hated me that first night.

“Isabella please…you wouldn’t talk to me. You were too pissed off. Would you have listened anyway? Or would you have thought I was just being a prick?”

“Edward what did you hear in his thoughts.”

“Isabella…don’t. Please don’t ask me that. Please.”

I stood there staring at him in complete shock and now totally brokenhearted and I feel so foolish and betrayed.

He let me go out with him. He left me in After Life with him. 

“Isabella…you want to know the lengths I went to? I snuck in and stole your phone because he had given you his number!”

“How often did you spy on me…lo-jack me…and why did you want me to leave Lovely Dark and Deep that night. I want the real reason.”

“I was trying to protect you. It was a vampire only club! You didn’t belong there!”

“But…you advertise on a website that can be seen by anyone.”

“What the hell are you talking about? I never advertised!”

“The blinky on the multimillionaire website?”

“Bella I don’t know what you are talking about, but is that how you ended up at my club?”

I nod and look past him wondering about that Ad.

“I have the blinky saved on my laptop.”

“You do?” his brows shot up.

“Yes. It’s your eyes.”

“What do you mean my eyes?”

“Your green eyes.”

“My eyes didn’t turn green until I met you!”

“Then whose green eyes are they?”

Edward’s head cocked to the side. “I need to see that file Isabella.”

“It’s at home…where everything I own is and you took me away from. Edward…I want to go home.”

“Bella please you can’t mean this.”

“I do. I expect you to get me home by tomorrow or I will leave on my own. I am going home Edward. Our agreement is null and void.”

“Angel?” His brow furrows and I can’t seem to bother to care.

“Excuse me.” I walk around him and head for the house. I can hear the boat as everyone has obviously left when I get inside and I groan.

I make my way down to one of the guest rooms and lock myself in. It is going to be a long night.


Edward’s POV

I run my hand through my hair and I know that she just needs to cool down. My phone alerts me to a text.


I love happy endings, they are so rare.
Laughing manically and adds….the clock is ticking Masen, your time is almost up.


I lift my head and stay completely still taking in my surroundings and tuning into any thoughts. They are close. I know it. My fingers fly over the keyboard as I forward the text to Peter and I head for the house. I follow her trail and she has locked the door to the guest room.

She just needs some time.
I perch myself outside of her door and I wait for her to come out. Fifteen hours later my cell is beeping, someone is pounding on the door and I sit in front of the guestroom door and listen to her wake up.

She is awake.

She flings the door open and I stand there anxiously.

“Are you going to answer that?” she snaps.

“Isabella.”

“Fuck.” She scowls and walks to open the door as Peter, Carlisle, Emmett, Sam, Jasper, Embry, and Ben stand there.

“Peter I need to get home. Can you arrange that for me?” she asks bouncing on her toes.

Peter looks at her and then me his expression is confused.

“I don’t understand.”

“Sure you do. I want to go home. I need to leave. I am leaving here today. Either you help me or you don’t…but I would appreciate it if you did.”

His eyes dart between us and I watch and wait.

What the hell am I supposed to do or say?

“Refuse.” I say flatly.

“Isabella why don’t you go stay on the other island for a couple of days with the girls.” He suggests.

“She said she wants to go home.” Emmett states. “If you don’t help her Peter, I will.”

My deep guttural growl escapes my lips rolling out of my chest my fangs snap into position.

“Brother what are you doing?” I demand seething.

“You can’t hold her here against her will Edward.”

I begin to shake violently and I stalk towards her. “I will change you now like you asked me to do!”

“No Edward. I don’t want to be what you are. I can’t be so heartless.”

I bare my teeth and Peter, Jasper, and Ben are all between us protecting her.

“Let that motherfucker out! I got a few choice words for him too!” she peers around Jasper but he blocks her from coming around.

“He doesn’t scare me! He is a fucking pussy that hides! Pusssssssssy!!!” she mocks.

My breathing is coming out in panting breaths.

“Isabella you are not leaving me!” I roar.

“Watch me.” She said and I saw that girl in the club not so long ago. The attitude, the strength, the determination but there was something missing.

Isabella’s eyes were dull muddy brown.  

I lost focus. Everything was a blur and I couldn’t move if I tried. It took six vampires to keep me from ripping Peter’s head off as he led her down to the boat.

“I will come after you! You are mine Isabella!!”

“Not anymore.” She whispers and climbs on the boat leaving.

“Edward…we need to talk to you about that text message.” Embry says and I don’t hear a word as I struggle against them until they let me go.

"This is not how this ends!" I yell kicking the glass doors out.

"No fucking way! She is mine! Why the fuck are you guys doing this to us?!"

It took five minutes to destroy a house and I let him out the moment they let their guard down after they thought they calmed me down. 

It had been a long time since I hunted a human. My cock hardened at the thought of how good this one tasted. I lifted my nose picking up her scent already. Ten miles over the water and I was faster than all of them on land and both in the water. Listening to their thoughts as they try to pick up all the broken furniture thinking I have gotten it all out of my system. They ramble about meaningless bullshit...I even relax enough to ease Jasper's concern.
I waited for the perfect moment and then I set him free. 



© Robshandmonkey~


looks around innocently….what?

1 comment: