Tuesday, May 31, 2011

One Apple Five Orgasms ~ Orgasm # 4, 5, & ?



Ally Vera Chili Rating




Shhhhh…..

Chapter 25

One Apple Five Orgasms ~ Orgasm # 4, 5, & ?


“Beg all you want princess. You are still going to get my belt smacking your pussy.”

Isabella attacks his mouth kissing him deeply only to taste her self on his lips.
Eric interrupts their embrace when he opens the door and their ride has ended. Isabella does not want to peel herself away from him. Her desire for him has grown in the last several minutes.

It is his venom.

His venom is driving her insane with lust again only this time; it is not mixed with Ecstasy. No this time it is mixed with her own need for him. He is becoming everything to her and she cannot get enough of him.
In the stairwell, they could not wait…walking through the main entrance of Edward’s Apartment building made her pussy quiver with pleasure. An opportunity wouldn’t be overlooked, and immediately Isabella found herself slammed against the wall, his hands everywhere, making fast work of her dress, trailing under the hem, pushing it up to feel the heat between her legs, also, pulling it slightly to the side to reveal her erect nipple as he sucked on one fiercely. She unzips his trousers, she manipulates him quickly out of his boxers, and his cock falls out now finally exposed to her.
“Oh HELL YES!” He groans out a growl when she slides down the wall, now gripping his cock in her hot little hand, even if it doesn’t fit all the way around she begins a steady stroking up and down as she fists his shaft. Now licking her lips mewling like a hungry kitten her eyes gaze up at him asking for permission.
“You want a taste Angel?” his thumb caresses her cheek as her big brown eyes look up past his cock and the innocence he sees in them just floors him. Her words come out, piercing into his heart and if he had a soul, he was sure that those words would have rattled it too.
“Only if you allow, Master.”
Edward cannot help when his eyes roll in the back his head and the thud of his skull echoes through the stairwell as it hits the wall when it falls back. Her warm breath blows over his icy cold erection when suddenly, her lips wrap around him, and she eagerly begins to suck him without any guidance whatsoever.
Master is fucking pleased!

S*h*h*h*h*h*…..
Edward’s POV


“Motherfuck me sideways!” Edward groans and moans out in sheer pleasure. I know I fucking taught her but fuck did she really learn this shit that fucking fast? My God, if I open my eyes and watch this it will be the end for me already. The way she is sucking me, just swallowing everything she can. The heat of her mouth feels like nothing I have ever experienced before every time I feel it around me. I love how warm she is. She heats me up to the fucking core!

Maybe I can control myself if I just half peek.

Oh…hell…Damn what a mistake this is…

“Look at you. You are fucking beautiful with my cock in your mouth!”
Then she begins to suck hard. I mean fucking hard, hard, and the wet slurping as she works that hot little tongue all around my shaft while she tastes the come that is leaking out of the slit while her skills at cock sucking somehow, just grew ten fold in mere seconds. I suck in a breath and hold that fucker trying to stay composed, then she pulls away and I have to thank fucking God, because I was already near ready to begin spewing my entire load down her fucking throat as it was. Hell I am on the verge of yelling out fucking loud. I need to get us upstairs, before we get caught in the stairwell.

I look down at her, watching in fascination as she gently locks her teeth at the ridge of my mushroom, she flicks lightly with her tongue sliding the tip of it through my slit and then she fucking hummed and held me right here. I am fucking speechless, unmoving, and stunned beyond all reason; by the way, she is just going to work and sucking my fucking cock.
I am right on the fucking precipice, her teasing is wicked, she is not about to let me jump either…pulling it out each time, and I am so fucking close, then I hear the thought and our fun has to end. I curse the fucker that is about to ruin the best fucking blowjob of my life!

I will take the stairs. It is only four flights up. I need the exercise.

“Baby you have to stop. Someone is going to be coming in any second.” With lightning speed I tuck it away pull her up and slide her dress back over to conceal her beautiful tits from prying eyes and quickly lead her out of the stairwell to the second floor elevator and press the button. While we wait, I cannot help but hear her thoughts.

I wonder if it is possible to do it on an elevator, was this building tall, how far up do we have to go?

A small chuckle slips past my lips and I turn to her.

“Behave Isabella.” I give her my stern voice, but even I can hear the humor in it. She looks up at me all wide-eyed and innocent and bats those lashes at me.

“What? I didn’t say anything.” And I cannot help but laugh out loud.

“You little devil you thought it!”

She puts her finger to her lip, bats her lashes again, all the while, feigning innocence, while her thoughts are anything but!

Number four would be sort of fun in the elevator…hmm?

She is teasing and taunting me. I shake my head at her and lean down to whisper in her ear. “Four only comes after I show you how wet you can get slapping at a very wet pussy. Behave!” I smirk when I pull back and her face has morphed into eyes that are now all half-open and dreamy with pure lust burning in them.

“Naughty girl.” I swat her ass lightly just as the elevator door dings.

I swipe my card and we head to the penthouse.

We step into the foyer and I press in the entry code and hold the door for her. She steps inside and I hear her gasp.

    


“Wow, it is beautiful!” Her eyes are wide and she walks in to look out over the Hudson to the west and continues to walk around to the east where there is a view of central park, but at night, it isn’t very clear. The cool thing about my penthouse is the first level since it is all glass all the way around so you got a three hundred and sixty degree view of the entire New York area.  

I look out over the city with her for a moment and then head directly for the kitchen to assure that Eric has properly stocked it with the supplies I asked him to pick up for Isabella. I need to get her hydrated as soon as possible, especially for this evenings planned activities.

Isabella follows behind me, because she had no choice really, we are still tethered, and I jump when she literally grabs my ass pinching it, as I enter the kitchen. I turn quickly and just gape at her, and damn it if she was not standing there blushing like a freshly painted flushed cheek porcelain doll. Her big bashful smile turns into a sweet little giggle.

“You are the devil incarnate, I swear you little heathen.” I swiftly lift her up and swing her around planting her ass on the counter while I step to the side to get in the refrigerator, that of which I had never used here before. I pull out a bottle of water and make her drink, while I stand in front of her, rubbing my hands over the soft heated flesh of her inner thighs.

“Spread Isabella, show me that pretty pussy.” I step back as she willingly gives me what I request of her. She is following my instructions perfectly and I cannot help but feel proud how she does not let her bashfulness rule her actions.

“Such a naughty girl, do you realize your pussy is dripping on my counter?” I tease.
She blushes fiercely and I should almost expect it by now, but she still surprises me when she came out with a sassy little comment about my need to keep things just so.

“Oops. Does that mean we have to call Mr. Clean to come sanitize the whole house now?” Her lips lift up in the cutest damn smile and she bats those fucking lashes at me.

My eyes widened for a split second and I give her a half-crooked smile, holding my tongue for a moment.

So mother fucking sassy.  

“Oh Isabella, I cannot wait to get you tied the fuck down to my bed upstairs. Finish that water little girl!” I growl watching her put the bottle to her lips and my eyes roam down to her throat. I watch her throat constrict with each gulp she takes, down that hot little throat of hers. I then focus on her pulse. He wanted her. I could feel him there waiting and hoping I lost focus again. Well that, was not about to fucking happen.

Fuck. That. Shit.





Once she is finished, I pull her down off the counter and unfasten her tether.
“Get your ass up to that third level and wait by the fucking door.” I growl into her neck and kiss it quickly.

“Yes, Master.” She looks up at me with a bashful smile and her finger came out to trace the planes of my chest through my open shirt.

“Now Isabella, and I want you standing naked waiting for me.” I command her.

She turns and leaves heading up the spiral glass stair case and I can’t help but watch her make her exit standing below as her bare little ass shakes with each step she takes up. She is so wet, the scent of her arousal is thick in the air all around me, I am sure she is clearly a little moist between her thighs. Which reminds me, I turn to go back to the kitchen to clean up the counter.

Once I took care of things down here, I make my way up to the bedroom and open up my suitcase that Eric already brought up for us, while we were at dinner. I pull out her collar and all six cuffs. I kick off my shoes, remove my socks, and unfasten my trousers, folding them and laying them on the bed. Now with only my black silk boxers on, I head upstairs. She stands here fidgeting and clearly rubbing her thighs together holding her dress as its hanging over her arm. She is chewing on that bottom lip. I am glad I decided that the dress should be spared from ripping it off her because really, it is far too fucking sexy to shred and I want her to wear it again for me.

Her eyes met with mine and I could see she was anxious and clearly a little nervous.

“Don’t be nervous Angel. What is your safe word?” I ask reminding her she always has the option to use it.

“Red.”

“Good girl.” I wink at her turning to enter the code as the door opens. She follows in behind me.

The first room was sort of a dressing room of sorts. I had a chair and a wall of shelves with some implements stored here, but for the most part, its main purpose was the vanity and closet full of clothes to get ready in. I had Eric remove the prior wardrobe, because starting tomorrow Isabella was going to be shopping, trying on everything I could get her into to fill this closet. Every closet I had in each home will be full to her hearts desire.



The walls are adorned with bondage art also, but thankfully, none of the photos were of anyone of my former submissive’s.

I push the button, which slides the wall along the far corner open to reveal my playroom that was located on the other side of the wall.




“Stand at the foot of my bed Isabella.” I command.

I walk over and lay her cuffs down. I began to place her cuffs on her first, while her eyes were looking up at me the whole time. I love that she did not need a reminder to look at me. Her eyes always focus on me all the time, unless of course a bashful moment overcomes her. I then slid the collar around her throat, but as I did I leaned down and capture her lips with mine, kissing her deeply while I fastened it, making sure it is not too snug. I slid my hand under the nape of her neck under her hair and pull her in to kiss her deeper. I bore my gaze into hers when I pull back ending the kiss.

“I wanna get really nasty with you Isabella. I wanna make you scream and beg me to make you come so fucking hard, you ache from the inside out. I am going to break that sweet pussy in, and baby you better be fucking ready to come on my command, cause if you don’t, we are going to have to strap something that vibrates so fucking hard to that little clit of yours, I will have you spraying come all across this room. Repeatedly. Now get that sweet ass up on the bed and spread those legs and arms out so I can fasten you the fuck down.”

A gasp passes her lips, as she shuffles her feet her eyes never losing contact with mine but they widen slightly before they dilate and darkened now with my words and her body’s desire for a good hard fucking.

As she climbs up on the bed, I continue to speak to her.

“Tying you down isn’t for my benefit either Isabella. This is to keep you still and in place so that you are unable to move or keep me from working on you sweet hot tight pussy, because otherwise you would be squirming like a little fucking inchworm trying to get away from the things I am going to do to get you so fucking worked up, before I am ready to pound into you.”

I can hear her heart thundering in her chest and I smile at her with a devious smile. I walk to the head of the bed, to connect her cuffs to the chains already in place. Now that she is spread wide, I attach her matching ankle cuffs to her ankles, the two thigh cuffs around her thighs. There is no way in hell she is going to be able to close those legs on me now while I am down there giving her pussy my undivided attention.  

I walk over dim the lights to help relax her a little, flip the iPod dock up select my favorite play list of soft tunes that are great to listen to when you are fucking. The rhythm of each song makes for a great continuous rhythm you can follow with each thrust while prolonging sex.   

I pull my boxers off, toss them to the chair, and head for the wall of toys. There is one paddle there that I have never used and it is for obvious reasons.
I pick it up because there is only one girl I want to use this on. I would have loved to taken a belt to her pussy but she is human and I have to remember to make sure and control my strength and my choice of toys when I am playing with her.

I slap the paddle once hard against my hand to test the feel of it. It doesn’t really matter though because my skin is nothing like hers and it is really useless to think I can tell at what degree to hit her with it.

It is all trial and error from this point.

I was surprised when she jumps at the sound of it.

“I will not hurt you to the point of injury Isabella. I am more about pleasure than pain baby. I want you to relax because this is going to feel good I promise baby…once I get you warmed up. I’ll do things you will never forget but you have to remember your safe words and to tell me if it’s too hard. I will ease up on my swing.”

I lay it down on her tummy, and lean over her and nibble on her nipple with my lips flicking my tongue over her hardened peak now.

“Mmm… so sweet.” I murmur sticking my tongue out and licking, swirling it and then sucking all of it into my mouth. Her nipple only pebbles up hardening further.  

“Let’s play.” I smile down on her as I reach down between her legs to smack her lips softly. Her reaction is normal as she jumps from the sensation and the sound.

“Oh God!”

“Master Isabella. I won’t remind you again and baby you can try to close those legs but I assure you they are locked in tight.” My voice is firm with warning.

“Yes Master.” She breathes out a deep breath and I watch her chest as it exaggerates the action of inhaling a deep breath. Her breasts are fucking perfect and I cannot help but squeeze them a couple of times pinching her nipples before I return to my previous duty.

Slap!

“Mm…” she bites her bottom lip after she relaxes a little. Her thoughts flood my mind.

Doing this with him feels so naughty; I cannot believe how I find all of this such an erotic turn on. Am I crazy to want him to keep going? I don’t want him to stop. It feels so good!

“I have no intention of stopping unless you safe word Isabella and right now I would like to know what color you are at.” I speak softly to soothe any possible fears as I give her another quick slap.

Slap!

“Green!” She blurts out the words and clenches her eyes closed. I chuckle at her all too quick response.

Slap! I quickly press my cool hand to her bare heated flesh and hold it over her pussy to soothe it. I can actually feel the heat coming off it. It is fucking delicious and I want it even hotter.  

I lean down next to her ear and press my lips along her lobe, “Your pussy is getting warmer Isabella. Color?” I ask again in a deep throaty tone.

“Green.”

Slap!

Slap!

Slap!

“Now what color Angel?” I gaze down at her pussy to assess her skin making sure there will be no bruising. It is clearly just a little red and swollen now, not to mention the little bead of come that has pooled right at her entrance and is about ready to slide down her ass cheeks where it will pool over her pink rim.

“So wet.” I murmur.  “You’re leaking baby.” I whisper.

“Gggg…gggreen.”

Fuck, I am going to come if he keeps this up.

I pick up the specific paddle I have especially for her not letting her see it, I flick my wrist as softly as I possibly can. The paddle makes contact with her bare wet flesh as lightly as I can manage; she winces, because even as light as I hit her, it still stings her already sensitive flesh.  

She hisses and sucks her bottom lip in chewing it with her teeth fighting back the moan she is trying desperately to hold in.

“Hmmm….stings doesn’t it Angel?” I taunt while her body is growing more highly aroused. Her flesh pebbles up as I let the back of my hand run along her side. She shudders as it moves down her body over her hipbone. I caress her pussy lips with my fingertips. The small red swelling of the shape that the paddle left behind, is now embossed across her right bare lip below her shaved V. I smile at how prominent it is now.

“Perfect.” I smile and cannot help but stare at the vision that is an outline in raised red flesh.

Why has he stopped? I don’t want him to stop. Jesus I am so aroused! This is fucking insane! I want it. I want more!

“You can ask for anything Isabella…what do you want love?” I question testing her.

“Please.”

“I need more than just a simple please Isabella.”

“Please Master, I need more.”

 “That is not what I want to hear. I want to hear how filthy that dirty smart little mouth of yours can beg for me to do naughty things to you. Come on Isabella, I can hear your thoughts, so you may as well just say it baby, I love how naughty your mind really is.”

“Oh God! I want you to smack it again. I want to feel the sting, the bite of it and I want you to keep doing it right over my swollen lips cause it feels so good…fuck just make me fucking come! Please Master”

Holy shit!

I stand here stunned by her words. How the fuck she manages to shock me every time I turn around is beyond me.




I reach over spread her lips exposing her clit further, rub circles over it and do a quick light tap over it. She is so fucking close and fuck there is nothing sexier than Isabella coming from having her pussy whipped with the outline of heart on those swollen hot soaking wet lips.

“You’re already too swollen and red but I think I know something you just may love.”
I crawl up the foot of the bed and grip my cock stroking it just admiring looking down at her.

“Look how hard you seem to keep me. Fuck Isabella…I have never been continuously hard in all my life. What the fuck are you doing to me?”

“Please…”

I let my tongue fall out and lower myself down to her navel. I swirl it around her adorable little innie and press a soft kiss on it.

“Hang on baby; I am a little thirsty for you.” I lave my tongue up the right side of her lips and back down the left swirling my tongue to taste her center. I reach up and push her lips back spreading her and press my lips right on her clit and I purr letting the vibration help to arouse her further.

“Oh FUCK! Oh, God Baby don’t stop that! Please more!” I seem to have found something she really likes.
“What Angel? I ask.
“Purring!”
“You like when I purr against your pussy?

Please please please….so motherfucking good. More baby…

 She is thrashing her hips up and down and I realize I need to calm her down before she fucks up her wrists that are still bound.

“Like this?” I murmur and press my lips again and just let them rest on her sensitive clit and nuzzle into her purring deeper.

“Sweet mother fuck!” her arms tug the cuffs. “I need you Edward please baby!”

 I quickly unfasten her ankle cuffs from the foot of the bed, bend her knees up and slap the rings to the chains on each thigh cuff that is off to the side of the bed, press the button on the side. The electronic mechanism begins to wind up the chain as she looks down surprised and watches her legs as they are gently spread open wider the shorter the chain gets.

“Fucking beautiful.” I reach down grab the wedge from under the bed and slide it up under her ass.

“You’re going to love this.” I smirk and press the head of my cock right against her entrance and slide into her slowly, stretching her and filling her tight wet heated pussy. She has no idea this angle is going to allow the tip of my cock to slide up around her G-spot to massage it getting her all worked up into a fucking frenzy of need.

“God you feel fucking wonderful wrapped around me. Look Angel look at how good I look pushing my huge cock into your still too innocent little pussy!”

“Oh baby…please…” she breathes out and her eyes roll to the back of her head. I cannot help but smile and let my fingers slide down to feel my cock move in her.

“Fuck baby I love how responsive you are, your clit is throbbing isn’t it? It is Isabella because I can feel your fucking pulse pumping in it when I rub it. Sensitive isn’t it little girl? Not used to having her pussy given so much attention huh baby?” Her legs quiver when I pinch first then put pressure on it.

I slide out of her slow, and gasp at how fucking tight she is when I push in. “God I love watching my cock fuck you…tomorrow night when I am ready for you that pussy better be fucking bare! Baby fucking smooth is that clear Isabella?”

“Yes…Oh please faster…harder God I need it harder!”

“Who do you want to fuck you harder?” I watch her eyes as they dart from where we are now connected to meet my gaze.

“Fuck me hard and fast Edward please God! Just do it. Fuck, I need to fucking come! I am so fucking close. Don’t hold back baby...its all yours Edward, just pleaseee!!”

I growl at her demands, grab her ankles, and hold her as I pull back and slam into her not nearly as hard as I actually could.

“Shit! YES!” She clenches her teeth tighter her jaw flexes as she strains it, her back arches; my thrust lifts her up even more when my pelvic bone hits her clit with each deep thrust.

“Feel good baby?” I pull out slow, slam into her again and just move my hips to the rhythm of the music that is playing faintly in the background.

Her hands are pulling on her restraints; both hands balled in tight fists. Her eyes are shut so tight as she whimpers under me while her head shakes back and forth.

Oh God fuck yes… so good…make me come! Make me fucking come! So close!! Fuckkkkk…..pleaseeeeeee!

“Fuck Isabella that is one wet fucking pussy baby! Damn you just let loose huh baby!? That shit is fucking sexy! Look down baby, look at my fucking cock now all soaking wet from you.”
Her eyes finally open and I look into them seeing how dark and full of need they are. Her eyes narrow into slits and I would swear she was fucking possessed the way she spoke through her clenched teeth.

“God you are hitting it so fucking perfect Edward but I want it fucking HARDER!” she threw her head back and lifted her hips up pushing into me as hard as she could.
Her hot sweet breath blew over my face as she gasped at how deep I can really go.

“Oh Isabella…such a nasty little girl, you need it harder baby? Begging for it now are you?”

“Yes Edward pleaseeeeeeee fuck me!”

I move over her, slide my hand under the back of her hair, lift her up a little, and demand,

“Watch it.”

I don’t fuck her any harder, no matter how much she begs, because I could hurt her so easily, but I can fuck her at a speed she isn’t going to forget.

I kick it up and my hips must be nothing but a blur to her eyes as I pound into her.

“Oh…oh….oh…mmmm….mother fuck I am gonna come baby yeah!”

“That is it Isabella fucking come again! Come on my fucking cock you know you want to!”



Her body shakes in convulsive spasms and I press my lips against her ear murmuring,
“You are getting my cock so fucking wet. Can you hear those wet smacking sounds?”

“Yes!” she cries out as I feel her grip me from deep inside.

“Fuck you pussy gets mother fucking hell of tight when you come! As if that shit didn’t feel good enough the way your walls pulse around my cock! Fuck Bella! My fucking turn that’s it…keep going baby…bring me with you!”

My body tenses and I freeze as I explode deep inside of her.

“Yes! YES! That’s it Isabella you are coming all over it!” She is literally soaked and I stroke it slowing down my thrusts as she comes down slowly while I am still spurting my come deep into her.

“I love that I can feel the coolness of you filling me!” Her hands grip my hair and she pulls my head to look at her.

“Just a little.” Her eyes plead with me.

“Angel…you have had enough.”

Her tongue licks my lips and she presses it into my mouth seeking and knowing my fangs are out and venom is seeping out of them.

I only let her taste a little before I shift my body weight and lay off to the side of her, while I kiss her neck, licking her sweet salty skin while I nuzzle into it purring instantly.
I continue to lick at her bare throat and along her jaw and tell her, “You’re not done Isabella. I am not done with you.”

Once she seems as though she is somewhat composed, I move up and straddle her shoulders. “Lick me clean Isabella…then you still owe me one more.” I reach down and caress her cheek with my thumb. “Lick baby.”

Her hot breathe blows over my cock and it causes me to shudder from the sensation and that wonderful heat she exudes. I take my cock in my other hand and use my thumb to brush over her bottom lip pushing it down. “Open baby…that’s it good girl.” I begin to rub the tip of my cock over her lips as they are now parted, I press it forward and watch her hot little tongue lick every bit of her flavor off me thoroughly.

“Hmm…now I get to taste you on those lips.” I smile down at her sliding my body to lay over top of her while I lean into her lips and begin to kiss her. I love tasting the sweetness of her on her hot little mouth but with her sexy scent and arousal on her lips, it’s fucking better than anything! I purr against her neck and let my tongue just taste her.

“I could live off your flavor Isabella!”

I start to slowly unfasten her cuffs, gently rubbing her wrists.

“Fuck Angel…look at what you did to your wrists baby. You were pulling on those fuckers too much.”

They both have red raw scrapes on them. I remove the cuffs on her thighs and those seem to be okay. I tell her to wait here and I get up to go in and get some cream from her suitcase and when I come back she is laying there on the bed and her entire body is quivering.

“Are you cold?”
She shakes her head no, her eyes are heavy, and I stand here wondering what is wrong. I don’t know shit about humans. I am at a total loss.

The when she speaks her voice is all breathy and seductive. “Still excited.”

Fucking hell.

I watch her hand slide down and she spreads her legs the little red heart outline is slowly  starting to fade but I watch her fingers trace her hip bone as it moves down slowly…I just stand here as still as I can because it’s sort of like she forgot about me or something, like I am not even here. She then slips her hand down and spreads her lips open. I fight the hiss from sneaking out past my lips and her other hand and fingers work furiously on her little swollen clit

My cock is already a steel fucking rod volunteering to offer his services.

Fuck this.

I walk over rub the cream on her wrists while she continues to rub her pussy. I put some on my fingers and rub it over the area that forged out the heart and toss that stuff. Then I slide my arms under her and lift her up to straddle me. I pinch her cheeks in my hand, get her undivided attention, and inform her, “Isabella, that orgasm is mine, don’t you dare.”

I carry her down to the first floor and set her down. The room is very dark outside of the lights from the city that shine in the window.

“You wanna come again  baby?” I turn her around and walk her over to a window facing several buildings just as tall as this one.
She looks around over her shoulder at me wondering what in the hell I brought her down here for.





“I am gonna fuck you up against the window so all of New York can see that you are fucking mine! Put your hands up to brace yourself Angel and spread those fucking legs!”

Oh. My. Fucking. God! He is seriously going to do this?

“Damn fucking straight.” I push the head of my cock pressed up against her slit and tease her a little first rubbing it back and forth.
“I come before you. You fucking come before me Isabella and I will punish you. Do not disappoint me love, you have done so well up until now. Now…beg for it.”

“Mmmm….please Master. Fuck me. I want it.”

“I know you do...now squeeze your tits and pinch those nipples while I fuck you in front of the world.”

© Robshandmonkey ~



And a little Rob love to go with! 



 Okay...whew!....I need oxygen! lol! Sorry for any errors...I am wore out!
























2 comments:

  1. Damn that was hot. Ovaries are exploding left and right. I'm glad he could control his inner monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Époustouflant!

    Youppi! il y a un piano derrière la cuisine!

    ReplyDelete