Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chapter 24 One Apple Five Orgasms ~ Orgasm # 2 & 3

The Ally Vera Chili rating is....



Shhhhh…..

Chapter 24

One Apple Five Orgasms ~ Orgasm # 2 & 3



Edward’s cell phone vibrates in his pocket and he starts to ignore it before he realizes that it is Alice’s ring tone. Edward knows better than to ignore a call from Alice.

No one ignores Alice. 

Edward berates himself as he mutters; you are a little late Alice!

He pulls it out not saying a word when he puts it to his ear. He still cannot speak because he is still trying to decipher what just happened.


“Edward, you tell her you love her, and when she didn’t respond you panicked. He is trying to stake the claim on her that you haven’t actually made yet. He thinks your failing.”

“What the hell does that mean Ally?” He says through clenched teeth.

“How long did it take Peter before he was forced to change Char?”

“Five days.”

“You have been around her a lot longer than a week now Edward. As vampires, we have no sense of time. We have eternity so putting something off makes no sense. Is there a reason why you haven’t changed her?”

“I don’t want to…yet.”

“All I am going to say is the longer you wait, the more chances there are that he will end up trying to do it before you get around to it. That is the last thing you want to happen, is to have him bring her into this life. If he does it before you do Edward, you will not be able to live with yourself. You know there is no guarantee he won’t end up killing her first.”

The scent of salt thickens the air around him. Edward’s eyes finally scan up to look at Isabella who has now sat up and is wiping the tears away from her cheeks. She isn’t even looking at him, her face turned towards the window.

His brow furrows when he sees he is no longer tethered to her. His eyes scan to her bare wrist.  

“How do I control him?” He asks Ally, and Isabella’s eyes dart to his quickly.

“Change her. If I am lucky enough to get a vision that includes her, it’s so hazy and changes at the drop of a hat. Something is all wrong everything is mixed up. Everything goes wrong. There are so many people involved I can’t tell you what is up and what is down. Then there is a vision of a blonde female. I couldn’t tell you if she is even a vampire. I don’t recognize her. You have some important faxes at your apartment from Peter. You need to read them when you get home.”

“So I can’t then, is what you are saying. I have always been able to control him, why can’t I now?”

“Simple Edward. Just as she is your mate, her demon is his and you may want to wait but he won’t.”

Edward closed his eyes, ran his hand through his hair, and willed Alice to hear his question.

“She is really strong Edward. Stronger than you give her credit for. She brought you back. You didn’t. Ask her to forgive you and promise to let her confront him. She is really pissed off at him right now. She needs assurance that she will get her chance. You grant her that and everything will be fine. You can go back to reaching your perverted little goal you freak!” she giggles.

“That’s insane Alice! There is no way I will let that happen.”

Alice sighs, “Like I said, she is tougher than you think. You want to give her everything? Well then man up and give her the opportunity, it is the only thing I can tell you. He will not know what hit him. Actually, spider monkey…let her at him with Jasper, Ben, Emmett ringside, and me. We can keep him contained if you cannot. She deserves her payback.” Alice’s voice softened and lowered, “She will not admit it, but he scared her Edward. He scared her into being pissed. You think buying her diamonds will win her over? Think again. She sure as hell stood up to a 6 foot 2 arrogant vampire that first night you met her didn’t she?”

“Yeah she did.” Edward couldn’t help but smile at the memory of her ferociousness that night. She was stunning.

“And she has you wrapped. I can only imagine what she will do to him.” She laughs.

Edward growled as he hung up the phone tossing it on the seat, he moves to sit next to her.

“I need you to look at me.” He asks, his tone is soft and remorseful.

Her eyes move to his and his heart cracks a little. “I have to ask first Isabella. Do you still trust me?” The pain is evident on his face that he hurt her.

“Of course.” She stares at him now that he has dropped his own eyes not even able to look at her knowing he must have used some pretty harsh filthy words in a derogatory way with her. He knew his inner beast was ruthless, cruel and not above showing the darkest of darkness in him.

“Then why is my tether off you?” his eyes met with hers again only briefly.

“He yanked it off, when he yanked my hand away from your wrist.” Edward swallowed the venom that pooled in his throat at the anger that was boiling under his skin as he cursed at him mentally. His inner beast laughed back at him in his thoughts.

Edward reaches out, takes her hand to inspect it. She has a red burn and bruising.
He wraps his hands around it completely to keep it from swelling with his cool touch.

“I am so, so, sorry.” He murmurs his eyes reflect the hurt. “I adore you in frightening dangerous ways Isabella. I can’t help it. He is part of me. I wished it weren’t true, but if I have had to come to grips with one thing, is that as much as I hate him, he is ingrained in me.” His eyes were now looking down away from her as he admits this.

“Look at me.” She commands.

Edwards’s eyes widen in sheer surprise meeting with hers and they are now burning with anger into his.

“It wasn’t you. I know you. I have spent the last few days with you. That. Was. Not. You. You do not owe me an apology. He does.”

“He isn’t a rational being Isabella; he won’t give you anything but nasty comebacks to torment the hell out of you.”

“I haven’t asked him for it yet.”

“Isabella….”

“I am not your submissive right now. I am Isabella Swan. The girl that was just verbally and physically assaulted by what you call your inner beast. I am not afraid of him. Five minutes. You owe me that and he definitely owes me that!” Her lips pursed and she was not backing down.

“You are beautiful when you are fierce. Okay Angel. Anything you want. When we return from New York, I promise.” Edward reluctantly agrees but agrees to it anyway. He was serious when he said he would do anything for her, but he knew one thing, he would protect her first. Emmett would protect her for him. He trusted Emmett to contain him.

“That is all I ask.” Isabella leans in and cups his cheek with her other hand and presses her lips to Edwards.

“I am still so fucking sorry.” He says when she pulls away.

“What did your sister say?” she changes the subject.

“Can we talk about it later? We are about to arrive at the club. Are you sure, you still want to be here. We don’t have to go. I can have Zafrina come by and see me later. We can go home.”

“No. I want to dance with you.” She flushes. “At least once anyway.”

He agrees. His hand still cradles her wrist as he picks up her tether and puts it in his pocket.

“Aren’t you going to put that back on?” she asks a look of hurt present on her face.  

“I wasn’t sure you would want me to.”

Isabella made the mistake of rolling her eyes.

Edwards jaw clenched. “Do you want me to put it on?” He manages to get out and is not about to hold that against her now, but he files it away.

“Yes.” She replies. “I love that you tether me to you.” Her voice is soft and sweet and he brushes her lower lids removing any traces of her tears, leaning in he kisses her and while he does, the tether is back in place before she realizes he has fastened it to her as Eric pulls up in front of the club and climbs out to open the door for them.


S*h*h*h*h*h……


As soon as Edward steps out, he reaches out to take Isabella’s hand. The line to get into the club was so long, you could not see the end as it trailed around the corner. All eyes of those waiting were now on them as they exited Lizzie. He was the Dominant one. He needed to right everything that just went wrong. He had to take back his control and do it quickly.




Edward walks up to the bouncer and nods. “Good Evening Mr. Cullen. Zafrina just called asking if you had arrived yet.”
Edward smiles at him and replies, “Can you let her know I am on my way up?”
“Certainly.” The bouncer presses his earphone, while he unhooks the rope to allow them in.
Edward tightens his grip on Isabella’s hand, and leads the way to the double doors. He turns her to face him stopping before they proceed any further.
“Keep your hand in mine. Some of what you may see Isabella is not what you may think.
This is an all vampire club with several Swans inside. Swans are humans that volunteer to allow those of us who are willing to partake in drinking their blood. They are not being forced or changed. You are safe with me in here; I own half of this club along with Zafrina. Every bouncer in here already knows that when I enter with you, that you are to be protected at all costs. You have nothing to worry about.”

“I’m not worried.” She smiles up at him. “I feel safe with you.”

He gives her a soft smile shaking his head in disbelief. “You are amazing.” He murmurs, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

He turns leading her to the doors now with his hands on her hips, he begins pushing her forward. The techno music gets louder once they pass through the next set of doors. Upon entering, Isabella’s eyes roam the club.

 “Vampire’s.” she mutters aloud and several look her way.

Her eyes are wide and filled with nothing but wonder as she watches the scene in front of her. 

“Keep going Angel.” He nudges her forward his lips against her ear. She cannot help but watch as the dancers on the dance floor move so fast to the beat they are just a blur to her human eyes.
The lighting casts shadows in neon colors and she catches glimpses of blurry forms as they move around her. She cannot help but pause to watch in awe.
Suddenly, Edward grips her hips tighter and lower and grinds against her swaying her hips with his to the music and the beat. His lips murmur against her ear, “I promise we can dance after I see Zafrina first, okay?”
Isabella nods and he continues to move to the rhythm for a minute before he urges her to move, “Keep going.” He urges pushing her forward and she allows him to lead her in the direction he wishes to go directly to a staircase that leads up to a platform that overlooks the entire club. Edward stays right behind her as they climb them and enter a deep burgundy and blood red decorated sitting area where there a people sitting in a group eyeing them as they approach




“Edward!” Zafrina screeches and with lightning fast speed she rushes up out of her seat to greet him.
“Hello beautiful.” He leans down and half hugs her while she hugs him back.

“Let me guess this little beauty must be Isabella?” She turns to Bella.

“Yes.” Edward replies smiling down at her with pride. “Isabella this is a dear friend and my business partner Zafrina.”
Bella smiles and politely holds out her free hand. Zafrina shakes it and her hand is ice cold, which is no surprise.

“She smells delish Edward.”

“Zafrina.” His voice is low and deep in warning. A low growl emanates out of his chest. He narrows his eyes at her and she throws her head back laughing.

“I knew it. She is the one isn’t she? You green eyed vamp!” she ruffles his hair and he groans.
“I never thought out of anyone, that the infamous bad boy/player Edward Cullen, would wind up mated! To a human no less!”

Edward’s arm wraps around Isabella’s waist and he growls his eyes moving around the room.
 
“Someone is eyeing her up aren’t they?” Zafrina looks around and sighs. “Oh to have such a gift.” She giggles.

“New DJ?” Edward asks glaring his direction. The DJ’s booth sits level with them and his eyes are looking Isabella up and down while he licks his lips. His thoughts of running his hands up and down her legs are pissing him off.

“As a matter of fact yes.” Zafrina looks over his way and realizes he is the one that has Edward reacting all possessive.

Just when his next thought is of wrapping her legs around him,

“Fire him after closing.” Edward barks taking Isabella’s hand and leading her back down the stairs, across the crowded dance floor. He moves up to the DJ booth stopping Isabella’s  so she is out of his hearing range, while Edward speaks to him in his ear. The DJ is no longer looking at Isabella and is focusing on finding some music.
Edward turns back and leans down to Isabella and demands, “Dance floor.” She nods and starts heading down the stairs. Edward has her waist in his grip moving behind her, the lights dim down darkening the club even further, leaving the dance floor in very little light.




The music switches out to a rhythm that is upbeat and sexy. The beat just grows even sexier and it is one of those songs that are obviously perfect for dancing up close and grinding on your dance partner.

Edward’s hands turn her to face him while his knee moves in between her legs smoothly positioning her to straddle his thigh. He begins to lead her swaying and moving her to the beat over his thigh. Isabella picks up the rhythm and sways with him catching on and she smiles up at him. He has nothing but lust in his eyes while his hand slowly slips under the back of her leg moving it to rest on her ass under her skirt as he squeezes her cheek. He pulls her in even closer. Gracefully his other hand slides up under the front of her dress and a cold draft is now washing over her bare heated skin. She gasps when she watches her panties are now being tucked into his front pocket and he has a wicked grin on his face. His hand cups the outside of her thigh as he lets his thumb graze over the heated flesh of her sex and she is already growing wetter. His thumb inches up closer and closer to her already aroused and protruding clit. With his thigh helping to inch up her skirt higher and higher, he leans down and whispers in her ear, “When I turn you around you spread those legs as far as you can without being obvious and tilt your body forward.”
Isabella chews her bottom lip and nods while Edward narrows his eyes. He holds that thought for later as he spins her so fast she gets slightly dizzy. Instantly she feels the electricity of his touch as his nose nuzzles into her neck through her thick locks. He cannot help but groan into the back of her sweetly scented hair.
“Tilt forwards just a little more Angel.” He whispers into her ear as he makes quick work of unzipping his pants to bring out his hardness. She does as he asks and without any hesitation, he presses the head of his cock against her hot wet slit up under her skirt from behind her keeping her covered to anyone that may be watching. He cannot hold back already so fucking hard and he just pushes forward thrusting his cock up into her. Isabella gasps and he holds her still for a moment, then he orders, “Be a good little girl and sway to the beat with me. Move when I do. She follows his lead and with each sway he slides out and then back in.

Edward knows that human eyesight in this light is minimal at best but to every vampire they can see everything as if it were daytime. Isabella has no idea of this but he is taking every precaution to assure she is kept hidden to everyone but him.

Her thoughts flood his mind.

Oh God I can’t believe he is doing this here in front of everyone. Jesus…it feels so fucking good though. I have been wanting him in me all night.

His lips press against her ear, “Do you have any idea how tight you are this way? I cannot even believe you can get tighter baby. No one knows my cock is buried in your hot wet little pussy right now…but by the time I pull it out, I am sure someone will.”
He nips her ear and licks the outer shell and she shudders.

“You gonna give me the second one Isabella?” She whimpers and presses into him with her own movement meeting his.

“That’s it baby.” He growls. He takes her tethered hand, guides it down under her skirt with his over top, and whispers, “Work your clit with me baby.”

They continue to sway to the beat of the music, her blush floods her chest, neck, and face, her cheeks now flushed a rose color.

“Faster Isabella….that’s it good girl.” She sucks her bottom lip in to hold back the noise that she wants to yell aloud. Edward sways faster and thrusts up into her monitoring the minds around him.

He cups her pussy with his hand, slips his fingers down between her wet lips, and begins to help her rub frantically as he licks her earlobe.
“Feel me deep inside of you?” he growls. “Fuck I have wanted to be inside of you all night.”

Me too! Sooo Good….

“You are so fucking ready Angel and I am so fucking close you ready baby? Huh?”

Oh God! Yes…I wanna come!! I can’t believe I am doing this!

Her fingers frantically rub her clit and she is right there.
“Such a naughty girl, Show me just how naughty!” He growls, his voice deep and commanding her to come.
Her entire body stiffens her pussy clamps down like a fucking vice on his cock and she is on the edge.
“Fucking come with me now!” He commands with one hard deep fast thrust she whimpers as the cold spurts of his thick come shoot up against her walls deep inside of her bringing her own climax even further over the edge. Edward’s teeth clench down to fight back that urge to bite her again, his fangs out and he hisses in pleasure and delicious pain as his throat lights up like a towering inferno of flames as they lick at his tonsils.
Isabella’s head turns to the side, Edward presses his lips to her cheek, and she breathes out in heavy pants.

I am coming! Oh, God I can’t stop it!


“I don’t want you to Angel let go baby, I have you Angel give it to me…then you only have three more left to give me before the night is over.” He holds her steady as her body convulses among the crowded dance floor while his hips sway.
“That’s my girl, you are creaming all over my cock Isabella. Your pussy is squeezing it and milking every last drop out of me…fuck yeah! So fucking wet. Every vampire in here smells your sweet blood and now that sweet nectar dripping down my cock Angel…but I am the one that gets to take you home.”

Isabella nearly collapses in his arms out of breath spent from her bliss.

“That is it Angel. We are done for the night it is time to take you home and get you tied down to my fucking bed where I am going to force three more out of you!”
Edward pulls out quickly turns her around slides his phone out hitting one button on his phone to page Eric and slides his arm under Isabella’s legs lifting her up and carrying her toward the exit.


S*h*h*h*h*h*….

Edward’s POV


“Home Eric.”

“Yes sir.” He shuts the door behind me as Isabella is sitting in my lap her head nestled in the crook of my neck.

Her lips kiss along my throat as she hums against it. She is driving me insane and I am already hard again and ready to fuck her. My cock twitches under her ass and she wiggles against it.

She lets out a deep sigh and I wonder if she is tired.

“Are you tired Isabella?”

“Not much.”

I know what I am considering and I know I sure, as fuck should not be considering it at all but I am not done with her yet. I want more of her. I told her five fucking orgasms and I want all fucking five of them.

Fuck it.

I slip my tongue in her mouth and kiss her deeper, harder and longer. I release my fangs and let her have what she is always after. What her tongue seeks out now every time she enters my fucking mouth and I always stop her. I do it before she has ingested too much. Her mouth devours mine licking and this time I don’t stop her at all.

Not even when her lips wrap on one of my sharp deadly fangs and she blatantly outright sucks it right out of the tip of my fang.

That’s it baby. You fucking want it. You know you do.

I am no better than Caius I think for a moment and then I realize she is aware of what she is taking in. She wants it. She always wants it. I am so fucking selfish and I don’t fucking care.

I slip my hand under her skirt and she just willingly opens her legs for me. I slip my middle finger up her slit and press it into her pumping it. The more aroused she gets, the more venom I produce, and she doesn’t stop drinking it down.

I pull back and she whimpers.

“That’s enough baby. You are going to be so hot and ready to fuck by the time we are home. I think I can get number three right here fingering your pussy. You wanna come again for me?”

“Uh huh.” Her hips buck against my palm and I slip the second finger in, seek out that g spot, and begin to tease the fuck out of it. She is wiggling like a goddamn puppy that doesn’t want to be held in my lap.

“You are so fucking naughty. Look at you whimpering to get finger fucked so you can come after you were just fucked on a crowded dance floor. That’s it baby. Grind that pussy into my hand.” She throws her head back, her back arches and she screams out,
“Oh God not again!”
“Yes again! Come for me!” I nudge the front of her dress over, lock onto her nipple, and suck hard on it. 




Her pussy convulses so hard on my hand she shoves my fingers out gasping for air and I pinch her clit to keep her riding it out all the way home. When we pull up, I pull out and lick my fingers push her dress back to cover her and growl in her ear.

“Four and five are going to include you tied up spread wide on my bed and I am going to enjoy a little pussy whipping before you get to have either of those.”  

She sits up and her body is like rubber. Her limbs will not even function and I chuckle knowing I should probably be carrying her up to the apartment but I decide we were taking at least the first flight using the stairs so I can be behind her once more in this dress watching her walk up before I shred it off her. 





© Robshandmonkey~



3 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that Bella understood directly that it wasn't Edward but his demon. I'm glad Alice was there to help Edward and tell him what was wrong and how he could fix it.
    And how very kinky of him to take her on the dance floor. He is taking the exploring her exhibitionist boundaries very serious. How deliciously naughty of him. I'm looking forward to the pussy whipping. I have a feeling he won't be the only one enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear baby jesus...I cannot get enough of this story!!! Because this story is so fucking hot I am determined to read your other stories!!! I look forward to reading anything that you write!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tellement Hot!

    Fleur50

    ReplyDelete