Sunday, June 5, 2011

Chapter 26 The big bad vampire and the little girl lost

Ally Vera Chili Rating



Not that this is new information or anything…
Nevertheless, if it weren’t for  Stephenie…
as well as the fact that she owns everything Twilight…

I wouldn’t be writing this beastly fic.

So yeah Stephenie owns Twilight and an Angel named Edward….
However….I own….my Badass Purrward and (*whispers…my fourth pocket rocket!) 

Also most of the Manipulations I use are mine but on occassion I will use one I find on line...I don't remove the tag
and if it is your's please let me know so I can credit you for using it! Thank you!


Shhhhh…..

Chapter 26

 The big bad vampire and the little girl lost


Bella’s POV



I could feel my body pulsing. I had never felt anything like this. Every hair on the back of my neck stood up, every bead of sweat tickled as it seeped through the pores of my skin. I was so hypersensitive it was not funny. Something was strange about the way I was feeling and I could not stop myself if I had tried.

My hand moves over my hip and down between my legs. I just need to touch myself.
I watch Edward walk in the room and I could not understand why I just felt a surge of pure lust just creep up my entire body moving slowly over my overly sensitive skin and back down. Like a wave washing from my toes to my head and back down again.

Was I still riding out my orgasm?

I shuddered.

That velvet melodic voice of his tickles my ears. “Are you cold?”  He asks, I shook my head no, as my eyes take in all of his beauty scanning over his naked form.

I wanted to say something but all I could get out was, “Still excited.”

He watched me in disbelief. Then I realize I am touching myself right in front of him.
I blatantly masturbate right in front of him and as I watch him, he looks a cross between angry and amused and I cannot seem to stop nor do I want to.
He twists the lid on a container he is holding in his hand, I watch him as the movement of his hands pick up their pace. He works so fast I barely realize he has carefully rubbed some of my body butter cream into my wrists. They didn’t hurt and I didn’t understand why he did this. Then I watch him in slow motion as he slowly glides that long finger into the cream gathering a dollop on his fingertip, which I have to say, is a mesmerizing sight to see. He moves down and the slight smirk on his face grows. He is now rubbing it on the outer part of my pussy and I find that I am not about to let him interrupt me from my task.
Before I know it, he has me wrapped around him; his hand comes up gripping my face with it, taking all of it in his large firm grasp squeezing my cheeks rather firmly.  “Isabella, that orgasm is mine, don’t you dare.” He warns his tone is deadly serious.

My hand is no longer between my legs but it is now holding onto him, gripping his hard toned bicep. He makes his way out of the room and I wonder where he is taking me as I watch his beautiful defined muscles flex under my hand, moving down those spiral stairs gracefully and quickly with me wrapped around him.
Edward stops and I cannot help but wonder why in the hell he is stopping right here. He lowers me down and I can see the shape of his form perfectly from the little bit of light that shines through the room from the city down below. It has an almost orange tint to it. His body is lean and perfect and his cold hands grip my hips.

“You wanna come again baby?”

His voice is sexy and soft and he turns me now as he pushes me forward, reminding me of how he had done this earlier at the club. I am naked as the day I was born and I realize that I am on display to the entire city of New York. My heart starts to race when I see all these buildings looming over us. Some are taller than this one and I am certain that everyone is looking into this window. My body tenses.

Jesus what is he doing? 

I look over my shoulder at him trying to figure out what in the hell he is doing behind me now. His next words cause me to lose my breath completely.

“I am gonna fuck you up against the window so all of New York can see that you are fucking mine! Put your hands up to brace yourself Angel and spread those fucking legs!”

Oh. My. Fucking. God! He is seriously going to do this? Here? I slowly respond to his demand stunned until he reminds me that he was in my head when he answers my private thoughts and I curse myself for forgetting that he has this ability whenever I am aroused.

“Damn fucking straight.” He murmurs.

I felt his cock as he brushes it right against my sex and my body lit up like a firework that had just been shot up into the sky. My hair on the back of my neck tingled, and I swear I felt it rise slowly hair by hair.

I felt every ripple of his cold flesh rub against my heated skin pressing into my folds.

I am starting to recognize his various demeanor's. He is now locked down in his dominant persona. His tone and the way he moves changes.

“I come before you. You fucking come before me Isabella and I will punish you. Do not disappoint me love, you have done so well up until now. Now…beg for it.”

Holy shit my legs just turned to jelly with those words. I stuttered at first.“Mmmm….please Master. Fuck me. Please...I want you..” The words were out of my mouth before I could even think them! How is that possible that I am even coherent after he says something like that?

“I know you do. Let your hands move up your sides slowly while I watch you squeeze your breasts and pinch those nipples in the reflection but remember...I am about to fuck you in front of the world.”

Oh holy fucking hell!!!

His cold hardness was now poised at my entrance and I felt his grip tighten on my hips hard and I knew this was not going to be a gentle entry. He was near ravenous.




He thrusts forward, and the sound of our flesh smacking together as his cock slams into me that now has him buried all the way in. The sensation of the temperature of his cool cock was sensational. It hits a place that made my legs shake and nearly give out, as I stood on my tiptoes now with my hands up against the glass trying to hold myself up.
I knew though without a doubt that Edward would not let me fall.

“Fuuuuuck!” his voice is coming out in panting grunts, he is growling while all I could do is hiss from the sting of pain from his first thrust. He is so strong and I know he does not realize how this feels as his thumb digs into my hip right above my ass a little too hard. My thought is obviously been heard.

“Sorry baby. Is this better? You need to tell me Isabella.” the sweet tone of his voice makes my heart flutter when I hear the concern in his words when he asks as his thrust pushes me forward again. I am not prepared for it still and it is not nearly as hard as before. His grip is softer, but still firm holding me where he wants me to be.
 “Oh yes…” I cry out because now every move he makes is perfect. I squeeze my breasts for him as he asked of me. I can see his reflection in the window and I cannot believe I am being fucked bent over in front of the entire city of New York naked on display for all to see. It is far more exciting than I would have imagined. No this was naughty! Sexy! Kinky and I was so fucking wet too!

He pauses and pulls me up so my back is now flat against his chest.
“Look at you in the reflection of the glass. Do you see how absolutely perfect you are? Everything about you Isabella is so fucking perfect. Flawless. Innocent and oh so very fucking young, and God damn I love how deliciously tight you are around my cock.”
He pulls out slightly and pushes in slowly purring in the back of my neck. 

“I could fuck you all night. God I would love to be buried inside of this sweet hot pussy of yours for hours.”

“hmmm…” I hum just imagining that for a moment. His purr rumbles through my back.

“I love it when you purr.” I murmur meeting his thrusts.

“You do?” He nuzzles and lays his head on my shoulder looking around at me slowing down his movements. . He looks so cute and curious even in the darkness.

“I do.”

“What else do you love?” His hips move slow and sensually in a regulated pace he has now set.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

“I love the way you nuzzle. You never seemed like the nuzzling kind of guy.”
His hands come around and he squeezes my breasts and the heat of my back is now pressed against his cool chest. I whimper when his thumb brushes over my sensitive nipples teasingly.

“I wasn’t.” His lips brush over my cheek as he makes that declaration and I cant help my reaction. I stiffen.

“Sorry.” He murmurs when there is a moment of silence between us and a his movement stops and I close my eyes trying to unsay what has just been said. I know he has been with other women. Why was I letting this get to me now?

I feel him start to pull out and I reach around him and grip his hips.“Don’t…don’t leave me.” I turn my head and look into his eyes.

“I don’t want to.” I can see the remorse in his expression. He didn't mean it that way and I know this.

“Then don’t." I press back against him to show him my comfort level. His hips pull back and push forward again. His fingers pinch my nipples and he is panting in my ear. I hear a faint trace of it and I know he is about to purr again. The sensation of his chest to my back sort of tickles but its such a content sound coming out of him and I melt in his arms. He is perfect.

“How does it feel being claimed and owned in front of the world Isabella?” Our eyes meet in the reflection of the mirror and I smile.

“Better than I imagined it ever could be.”

“You look so beautiful getting fucked right now.” His cool tongue glides along and licks the curves of my shoulder and he stops at the end to place a kiss on it.

“Does my baby want it faster and harder?” he murmurs.  

“I like the pace you are going at.” I reply. "Whatever my Master decides so long as he is please." I add.

“Isabella…we are in front of the world and if I am going to fuck you in front of the world, I really want to fuck you. Is that all right with you?” he presses his forehead to the back of my head and I realize this is too slow for him. He is a vampire after all, even if it does feel like he is making love to me he needs more. To him I imagine he barely feels anything at all.
"Show me Master." I brace myself holding onto the frame of the window. 
He pulls out and slams into me.
 “Fuck I need to fuck you!” He growls. I bend at the waist and press my hands to the glass now as his hips are fucking so fast I feel the arousal in me flood out. I am soaked and he is like a fucking jack rabbit. My clit is ready to send me through the roof it s touched.
I watch the sky open up and see everything outside grow wetter. It is raining and his thrusts become deeper, harder. I cry out in pleasure as he hits a spot that nearly has my toes curling.

My eyes meet with his in the glass again and his concentration is obvious. He swallows and I think that maybe he is struggling a little. I want to help him stay in control so I tighten myself up on him, slide my hand down between my legs rub my clit and try to get us both there sooner.

I whimper and then furiously rub myself bringing us both closer as I meet each thrust pushing back into him.

“You fucking better not come before me Isabella! Not until I do!” He demands and his fingertips grip my nipples hard and tweak them distracting me and stopping me from going over the edge..

“Oh Fuck!!”

“I will smack that sensitive pussy if I have to stop you from coming Isabella. Trust me I can and will halt that orgasm and ruin it completely for you!”

“Please! Master!” I beg. I want to come I am so fucking close. How can I do this and pull it off by not coming? Focus Bella. 

“I love hearing you beg baby…” he speeds up his hips and he throws his head back when he finds his release. I feel his cool come blast inside of me filling me. His cock feels so warm, and I am sure it’s from being buried in me. It is a wonderful contrast of a cold warmth, the feeling is so bizzare but so arousing even more.. I cannot help but need to let go. I clamp down on him trying to hold onto it desperately about to fail when I cry out.

“Please.” I ask repeatedly. “Please…I can't do it any longer!”

He wraps his hand to gather a fist full of hair and he gently turns my head to have me look over my shoulder at him, his cold hand around my throat.

“Watch your self come in the window baby." His lips are moving over my cheek along my ear and his tongue is laving around the shell of my ear. I am so fucking ready and so sensitive everywhere that I finally catch up. I am going to explode now and his lips come around as he pulls my hair turning my head to meet his as they crash into mine and I cry out as he thrusts hard and deep nearly lifting me off the ground.


 He doesn’t let me cry out as I shatter wrapped around him. I taste the sweetness of his mouth and suck it in. God, he tastes so damn good. Better than ice cream or chocolate, but just as addicting.   
I suck and come simultaneously; he pulls his mouth away too soon, when I realize he is holding me up, because my legs have given out on me.

I whine and pull away from him, so that I can turn around. I feel like I cannot get enough of him and I don’t hesitate to attack him now like a lust crazed sex fiend who can't get enough. I am attacking his mouth, totally out of control, thrusting my tongue in his, seeking out his fangs.

“More please.” I beg into his sweet panting lips keeping him from closing his mouth to deny me again.

“Isabella…you need to rest baby…you have to be exhausted, you are only human.”

“If I weren’t then we could keep going?” I look up at him. He closes his eyes for a second not looking at me and I cannot help but wonder why.

“Come on love. I am going to put you in a hot bath, then put you to bed, you can't even stand love.” As much as I do not want to move, I give into him. I lay my head on his shoulder and let him carry me up to the second floor. He pushes a door open and we are now in a bedroom that is massive in size with a beautiful view of the city.


I see the luggage that was loaded on the plane and wonder if he brought anything of mine.
Then I remember the only thing I had on me when Edward found me was my purse, which he thankfully retrieved from Caius’s car.

“Wait here.” He sets me down on the bed and I look out at the view. I scan around the room and note that the style is different from what I had seen at the ranch. It’s very calming. It feels very comfortable here. Sort of homey. I decide to lie back for a moment on the bed and just rest my eyes.



When I woke up, I was laying in his arms in the tub.with the temperature of the water and his skin, it was surprisingly warmer and it felt amazing.

“Hi.”

“Hi.” He gives me that crooked sexy smile. He looks happy. I see it in his eyes and they have to be a mirror to my own. He is blissed out and so am I.

“I am sorry I must have fallen asleep.”

“I told you, that you were tired.” He hugs me tighter and I watch the waterfall of water shoot out of an unusual faucet set at the side of the tub. I had never seen anything like it. The tub water apparently drained in one area while fresh clean warm water flowed into it like a waterfall. The sound of the water was so soothing.

“You are exhausted Isabella. I was able to wash every inch of you and you slept through it. Whenever you are ready to get out…”

“No. I like this. You are warm and this feels nice.” I nuzzle into his warmth. It is strange feeling his skin so warm under me.

“You need to get some sleep we have a big day tomorrow.”

“Yes. Shopping, oh joy.” I keep my eyes in check.

“You don’t like shopping?” He asks with a little furrow of his brow gracing his beautiful face.

“Not in particularly, it isn’t one of my favorite past times.”

“Well that is strange. I thought all girls love to shop.”

“I am not your typical girl.” I look up at him and smile.

He smirks. “You can say that again.”

I laugh relaxing into him further. His lips brush along my forehead, down my cheek, and along my neck. They feel good against my sweaty forehead.

“Are you sore?” He asks.

“Hmm….no, should I be?”

“I would think so, but you have a tendency to maintain a constantly wet pussy, which I find very fucking naughty, but that is a good thing. Maybe that is why you aren't sore. You keep me very lubricated, fuck Isabella that was so fucking perfect...we will be doing that again.”

I blush and Edward growls into my neck. “I just want to bury myself in you while you fall asleep.” He whispers.

“Uh…I don’t think that’s possible.” I laugh.

“Why do you say that?” He pulls back looking at me incredulously.

“Having you inside of me is a little distracting, not to mention the fact that I doubt the ability to fall asleep with something so arousing going on down there is possible”

“Well you are wrong. I already did the first night. You fell right to sleep and I laid there buried in you for quite a while.”

His lips nibbled my ear and I shudder. His voice lowers and he spoke with his honeyed sexy and seductive tone causing my flesh to pebble with chills.

“I also came deep inside of you. Do you know how hot it is to come inside of you while you are sleeping? It felt like I was violating you but the way you stayed wet was very naughty only driving me to keep doing it.” I felt his lips lift in a smile while they press against my temple. His face turned and I hated that his lips are no away from me and I look up at him. I turn more to face him and slide my hand behind his hair and pull his sweet lips down to mine. Kissing him softly and pull away so that I can look him right in the eyes. I then ask,
“I will let you do it again if you promise to have mercy on me tomorrow and don't subject me to hours of shopping.” I give him a big smile. "It's called a compromise." I bat my lashes as I wiggle to now be straddling his lap, aroused still or again…I was not too sure which it was. I felt his cock pressed hard between us and it lay against his stomach. I couldn’t help but look at it. He was so perfect and beautifully so.
“Silly girl you didn’t let me last time. I just took what I wanted. I always get what I want and I will have you tonight too, because I want it.”

“Hmm…is that fair?” I narrow my eyes at him.

“Who said life was fair?” He smirks. I shrug and let my fingertip graze over it before I just wrap my hand around his hardness trying to get a good solid grip on it. It is so thick and I notice he is leaking pre-cum already.

“I want this. I don’t usually get what I want so I am going to ask…can I have this?” I bat my lashes at him looking rather coy or attempting to any way with his cock in my hand.

“That’s probably why you don’t get what you want. You gave another option. That is your downfall Isabella, but you will never have to worry about that. You will have whatever your heart’s desires Angel. Except for one thing…” he smirks, his hand gripping mine and stopping my attempts to stroke him.

“My cock is not available to you unless I allow it. There will be times I deny you. I will always have a very good reason because trust me when I say, my cock likes you far too much to be denied without good reason.”

“So are you denying me now?” I ask.

His lips crash into mine, he moans when I stroke him harder forcing him to move with my hand too.

He pulls back from my mouth as I rub him against my sex. 

“You are insatiable.” he growls.

“Please Master…once more.” His warmth feels so foreign but wonderful, I want to feel his body warm like this inside of me.

“You want it baby…you have my permission to take it. Ride me Isabella any way you want, you did so good earlier.”
I  moan at the very thought. Excitement wells up in my heart when I press the head of him in slowly.

“Oh God. So warm…you are so big.” I let out a deep calming breath as he stretches me out again.

“So you are sore.” he says coolly.

“No. Not enough to stop.” I whine wrapping my arms around his neck and settling my ass down on his groin swallowing all of him. He is filling me and stretching me yet again and I want to make him lose all control. I want to make him come while I move over him. I want to watch his ‘O’ face and suddenly I turn into a wanton hussy using words I never imagined using before. Saying things that I have only heard in cheap porn movies.

He is now in the center of the tub, his back to the end while my knees find purchase on the sides of his hips. I don’t find this at all comfortable so I press my feet up to life off him and lower back down with my knees bent lowering my pussy directly over his cock.

“God that baby is hands down the sexiest fucking thing I have ever seen. Your pussy is spread out and hungry to fuck me isn’t it?’

“Fuccccckkkkk…yes.” I look him in the eyes, “Do you like me riding it, because fuck I love this. I control how deep or fast.” I suddenly get all adventerous and grip his hair, lift up slightly, and slam down on him hard. I mean as hard I can anyway. It burns but feels fucking wonderful when I watch his eyes flutter and his head falls back against the tub. His body slips down lower into the water and I smile like a little sexual deviant when I realize if I grip my hands on the sides of the tub, I can pound on him.

“Isabella you are driving me insane with that dirty mind of yours.” He grunts as I take a steady position and I suck my bottom lip getting lost in my thrusts onto him. I wiggle my hips and I cannot believe that I am fucking Edward and he is gritting his teeth and moaning under me.
“Please baby…Fuck…don’t stop baby….don’t stop doing what you are doing Isabella.”
His eyes roll back in his head and I let go of the sides of the tub when I am pretty sure he is ready to explode, I lower my body pressing my chest to his and lace my fingers in his hair and murmur in his ear while wiggling my hips sliding over his cock.
“I am ready to come on your cock…let me….I just need….” I find myself panting and his hands slide down and move me over him keeping me pressed to him.
My tongue licks the shell of his ear, “I am so close…gonna come….gonna come hard…shit…fuck…oh fuck!” My hips grind into him hard.

“Jesus fuck Isabella...I can feel that pussy holding on to him. Each spasm is trying to milk me.”

Edward lifts his ass up off the floor of the tub and thrusts up into me lifting me off him as he howls. “Fuck baby you are making me come again. Damn it shit fucking Christ.”
I lock my lips over his and whimper in his mouth settling into nuzzling into his chest as I ride out one hell of a fucking awesome orgasm.
We lay there silent for a while before I tell him how his cold come feels fantastic after he has worked my pussy up in a frenzy of heat.

He smiles up at me and kisses my nose.

“Infuckingcredible, is the only word I can use to describe you.”

“I got a word.” I murmur sleepier now than ever. “Exhausted.” That was the last thing I remember saying.


S*h*h*h*h*h…..



Edward lifts a sleeping Bella out of the tub, wraps her in a towel, and walks her into his bedroom where he pulls back his comforter along with his fifteen hundred-count Egyptian cotton sheets with it, to lie her down in once she is completely dry. He tucks her in, kisses her forehead, and walks over to his dresser to pull on his favored Diesel Adonis sleep pants even though he didn’t sleep.
Edward had not slept since he was turned so long ago, but he sure as hell could appreciate lying in a bed totally relaxed winding down from a hard session with one of his former submissives after he dismissed her to settle in his bed alone to either read or he would wind up in his office to handle his business via his laptop.

He stood over her looking down at her and he knew deep down that everything he thought before has changed. Everything was different now. Her comfort was now the most important thing to him. Hell, everything about her was important to him. He realizes his world will never be what it was. Isabella was suddenly a life changing experience he was about to go through. Vampires are like stone once they are changed, and change for one of their kind, is rare but when it happens, the experience is life altering.

Edward knows that Isabella’s full submission and her desire to please him pleases him far more than he can express with mere words.
 Edward’s priorities have changed dramatically and he knew that the creature lying there whimpering in her sleep is what brought it on. The fact that it was there now was a testament to the undying devotion he was going to lavish her with.

Isabella now took all his focus, while all his other priorities have now become second to her and he knew she had not done it intentionally. It was just a plain and simple fact that they are mates. Meant for each other. One that he knew he would have to get used to and quite possibly change to adjust. He knew that would be hard. .

He knew he had faxes waiting in his office. They had to be important if Alice mentions them, considering in the past Edward has tried to keep certain areas of his life a carefully guarded secret. He despised anyone knowing his business dealings and Alice was a challenge for him on a daily basis.

Something must have slipped through and he wasn’t taking as much care as was needed to keep her out of his head. He knew that ever since Isabella walked into his life, he had to admit he was a little more than distracted by her mere presence. It was her existence as a whole that gave him a feeling of contentment and he dropped his guard down slightly.

He couldn’t seem to pull himself away even now, and he gave into her once again. He shoved everything aside as he stripped back down naked because he had to be near her.

No. He planned to be in her…awake or not. He climbs in bed pulls her body in to his, spooning up behind her, placing kisses on her sleeping form along her warm shoulders, her back, her cheek, ear, neck and that pulsing artery in her throat as the blood flowed through right under his lips.
He listenes to her heartbeat and his response is instinct. His purrs resonate and soothe her further.

Tha-thump.
Tha-thump.
Tha-thump.
Tha-thump.

His cock is hard again and with a nudge of his knee, he has her leg hoisted up as he did a quick test to see if she was still a little wet. It was no surprise that she failed to disappoint him. With his hardness pressing up against her, she murmurs in her sleep calling out his name. He certainly couldn’t chastise her for that. He needed that connection to her again. She was like some drug to him he thought.
Like heroin, he laughed quietly to himself at the irony of labeling himself a junkie.

Once you cared about a person, it was impossible to be logical about them anymore, he thought as he came to the decision knowing that it was she that was causing him to lose his Goddamn mind more and more each day. After two hours of warming himself deep within her and purring until he came inside of her again while she slept, he knew he had to take care of business.

He exited the bed again and made his way down to the office. He pulled the stack of papers from Peter and shuffled through them until he got to Peter’s handwritten words.


Edward,

As I said before Rosalie Hale seems to of been building up quite a reputation in the courtrooms, that girl is a star about to go supernova on the world, what shocks me is she is young. Rosalie Hale has no need to worry about Isabella, I think she does, because she cares. It is the only conclusion I can come up with. Nothing else makes sense. She has her own trust fund that she utilizes often, as it’s needed. She is actually only living off the interest of that nest egg and not too elaborately, as she actually could. A few jewels here and there but it seems her need for speed is top priority. Her pride and joy of ownership rests in a seven-car garage that is located on the same property as her little weekend hobby, which is her shop Exotic Eclipse, but you already know that.
I wondered if you knew what was tucked away in that building itching for the feel of a lead foot?

In case you don’t know or aren’t aware of yet, if you think your dick got hard when you saw that little sweet blue-cherry of Isabella’s?
Rose is hiding two brand spanking new rides that she hasn’t even driven the damn things yet! One is a limited edition 2011 Shelby GT 500 Super Snake custom made to order just for her…oh man Edward 800 horsepower. She took delivery on it three days ago and yes, Mister Cullen of course I got a motherfucking picture just for you.




Two actually, I swear it was nothing to sneak in and get a look, so maybe when you get back we could go over and maybe take her out for a spin one night when she is asleep?. Either that or the second option would be to take that evil little bitch she is sitting beside her out instead. Yeah I know you are not into Camaro's but damn thats a hot car. She reminds me a little of Cherry only she is a lot darker and appears a little more pissed off at the world.
 
   

Yeah I can already hear those gears turning in your head. Whatever you do though, don’t try to con her out of them. I doubt she would even consider it because I know I sure the fuck won't. 

I want that Camaro and I am going to charm the living shit out of her to get it!

Back to business, now...oh...
I also thought you should know that her position at Siobhan, Volturi & Hale might change in the near future. (I know I didn’t mention it before but…yes, Rosalie’s father is partners with Aro’s beloved Uncle Alistair hence the name Volturi in the firm.)  

Miss Hale’s father had a heart attack late last night. I just learned about it two hours ago. He was rushed; to the ER however, your father is the one that pronounced his death. I just spoke to Emmett who informed me that he and Rosalie were out of town when she got a call but were on their way back. He asked if I had heard from you and I explained that I had not but he felt as though you may want to inform Isabella about this considering they are so close.
I had no idea how close they were, but I am sure she would want to talk to her best friend right now.

In addition, the business we handled after you visited me at the office seems to be taking care of all on its own. There are no concerns for any complications as of yet but I am not letting my guard down. I will keep an ear out.

You seem to be the buzz around town since you up and vanished. There are a few that have been inquiring as to when you will return.

I also thought that I should mention…I had a rather unexpected visit from a tall strawberry blonde she bitch from hell who practically tried to rape me on my office desk this afternoon! I had a sneaking suspicion she was trying to coerce information about a dark haired submissive that is keeping you busy as of late. Does this girl have no shame or morals for that matter? I am fucking married for Christ’s sakes! I mean I get the appeal and all Edward but really…she is so brazen about her advances it is uncomfortable.
I got a bad feeling that if she ever crosses paths with Isabella; we are going to witness a smack down between a very street-smart alley cat against a feisty little tiger-kitten! I want ringside seats to that shit motherfucker so you had damn well better remember me when the time comes. You owe me fucker! Big time!

So how is Isabella fairing up against a vampire? More importantly, I want to hear that you at least enjoy the heat that she can wrap you in. Fuck, I remember Charlotte when she was human and man that shit felt fucking fantastic on my cock. Honestly, I don’t think I would have opted to change her if there wasn’t outside interference. Anyway, that is all I have for now. You need to come back sometime…also, I spoke to Zafrina she said you came by the club, but you failed to leave her your gift before you vanished. If you happen to get a chance and swing by there before you return, it would be greatly appreciated by her I am sure considering the amount of money she deposited for you. Be pleasant Edward. 

Now the calls with the threats...they were made on cheap prepaid phones. They are disposable. There were two of them each one a different number but the same location Edward. All I could get out of that was the general location of where the calls were made at. Those were done in the heart of Downtown Chicago. Which is utterly useless obviously. I am still working on some things and I may have a way to trace those phones. I will get back to you. Soon!

Talk to you soon.
Peter


 
Edward sat here, shuffling through the attached color faxed photos, he had to stop for a moment to just admire the two beautiful cars that he agreed would be a blast to be test-driven however he wasn't into Grand theft auto. Now the thought intrigued him immensely.
Now keeping that thought out will be hard.He grabs his cell phone and began to return some very overdue calls.
“Zafrina can you swing by? Isabella is sleeping and I do not want to drag her out of the house. She is a little exhausted.”

Zafrina laughs. “Are you not providing her that deliciously wicked venom of yours?”

“Zafrina…that is a rather personal question don’t you think?” He huffs.

“Okay Master Cullen whatever you say. I will be by later there won’t be a problem… everything is okay?”

“Of course Zafrina. I just became a little distracted last night. I apologize. I have what you want.”

“Wonderful. See you soon.”

Edward unlocked the drawer and opened it; he reached in and pulled out the small clear vial of deadly fluid. His gift and his curse. He flips it over back and forth rolling it between his fingers. He has been so disharmonious with his world for the last couple of weeks he is trying to right all his wrongs, but finds it difficult when she has taken over every part of him.




He imagines Aro is just about ready to panic. Edward has always been available to him. His last supply was so long ago he was sure that the Volturi’s supply is nearly depleted.

He twirled the vial in his fingers and watched the faint crystals that began to crystallize more were now sparkling when the light hit the vial just right sending out a prism of colors that humans don’t even see, but Edward saw every one.
Edward knew his venom affected Bella with ecstasy and when he allowed her to have more earlier, that he could not help but wonder what it did to her overall health. Well it obviously did something. She was insatiable, wet, and needy and he wouldn't have it any other way. 

He decided he needed to protect her and if he had to deny her, he would. It was for her own good.
However, he had to deal with Zafrina; she had already taken care of the cost through Peter. Two weeks ago five hundred thousand dollars has been added to his off shore bank account.

While Isabella slept, Edward handled Zafrina when she dropped by. She left happy and when he closed the door behind her he was only left frustrated. 
He felt like he had just deceived Isabella selling his own venom to another woman who had plans to use it to sexually get her submissives aroused. 

Edward sighed and decided to unpack after he had left a message for Emmett to call. Then he decided what to wear today while also choosing the clothes she would wear today. It had been raining which was odd for the summer but the air was definitely warm enough in mid June. He picks out a soft suede leather dress that shows off her long gorgeous legs. The legs that have been wrapped around him all night. The same ones he wanted to hoist her up on his hips and grind something hard and weeping against her. She looks sexy, and with her hair flat flowing over her shoulders to deny his lips passage irritates him.   


S*h*h*h*h*…..

Isabella's POV

I felt my cheeks heat up as we stopped in the middle of the street and he locked lips with mine as my skin pebbled and grew more anxious.  Now that I was anxious, Edward chuckles but takes my hand and pulls me along to the first store. He won’t hesitate as we enter the first small boutique. I learned early on he had no problem stepping up to a rack pulling a handful out and throwing them at the poor sales woman. He kept her on her toes because she would be doing hoops for him if he asked.

Edward seemed to prefer white but then Red did something to him as he shifted in his seat.

“Definitely those. Now next.” He sits in the chaise lounge in the store near my changing room all bossy and demanding and damn it if I couldn't help it.Then I did it.

As soon as he barked his orders, I rolled my eyes. I could not have taken it back no matter how much I tried and I watched his entire expression go from firm and commanding to a moment of pure deep heated anger and then it morphed into a calm composure he was trying to maintain. My first thought was to just say it and deal with the consequences later.
"Sorry Master. I just reacted without considering my actions and how they would be taken. Please forgive me." I keep my eyes focused solely on his. Did that work? 

No...so in Bella style I used my brain and I immidiately went in and put on the brightest reddest outifit and rushed out to see if that would help. I mean, I needed all the help I could get.
Needles to say this day was going down in the bad journal. His eyes lit up and then they narrowed again and I didn't understand. God I truly hoped that I wasn't suddenly turned on. Did he just hear me? Am I wet? I shift on my feet and ask, "Well?"
He smirks and I can't tell if he heard my thoughts or not. So I go for white and hope that works.


It was clear that Master loved me in white. I saw the instant he shifted and the smile lifted on his lips. 

Bingo!

We shopped the better part of the early afternoon. We went from one expensive boutique to another. I have to admit my favorite was Kiki De Montparnasse. I loved this unique store. It was like a high class smut shop. I had never been in one but now at least I could say I had been into one that was at least classy.
 

Edward went crazy in this store and I swear that cash register had smoke coming out of it. The way the sales clerk was ringing it all up, giving him a tally she wouldn’t verbalize. She handed him a receipt before anything else and he signed it. I almost peeked but stopped myself still reeling from the thought that Edward was out of control buying a vibrator that cost over fifteen hundred dollars!
 

I have no idea how much Edward had spent this afternoon but I knew with the things I had to take home I was definitely in no damn Wal-Mart!
We went on to shop and even Edward took a turn trying on suit's asking me for my opinion which I mean honestly come on how could anything look bad on this man? I just didn't see the clothes. My mind wandered to what he had going on underneath them and knowing I had seen him and had the pleasure of enjoying him was surreal. He is my Master. I wan't to squeal. To smile permanently while I get all gooey watching him strut up to me, past the sales lady, not hearing a word she says as he asks for my opinion.
I realize again Rose has no idea what a BDSM relationship is like. You don't have to give up everything. If you find the right Master you two can work together and I liked figuring out Edward's preferences. In one day I had learned that he has a preference for ruffles, white & red on me. He likes to imagine me in something leather, and he says he likes to see things sparkle around me. I laughed as his brows shot up and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat as I came out wearing hardly anything when it was my turn again. His eyes looked around to see if anyone could see me but I knew we were the only ones in the store. I almost wanted to say something but I stopped myself. 
I mean come on he can fuck me over the entire city of New York in a window bare ass naked but for me to come out of a dressing room wearing just a rhinestone garter belt, panties, bra and pumps made him obviously nervous?

"Do you like?" I tease turning in front of him.My eyes scanned down his body and I could tell. 



Oh yeah Master definitely was pleased! He is adorable when he is flustered. 


Upon our return home this evening and learning that Rosalie had lost her father I had tried calling her off and on all day long. She was obviously busy with this and I left several messages for her to call me.A maid was just leaving as we came into the penthouse. She just nodded as she passes me politely and I watch Edward follow her out side as he speaks to her surely tipping her.

I nearly died when Edward had some famous chef prepare dinner for me and he lit a fire in the fireplace. Eric had brought up all the purchases and I know I had to change soon for Edward at least I am certain he would like me in that cute but comfy red chemise he couldn't keep his hands off me when I was showing it to him. 

I went upstairs to freshen up and when I came back, Edward had my dinner on a tray in front of the fire place on his huge furry rug. The rain slowed to a slight drizzle and he was lying back some against a mountain of pillows. He pours me a glass of wine and I watch him as he sat in the light of the fire and waits in his slacks, socks, with his shirt all disheveled.

He was gorgeous. He was mine and he was waiting for me to come to him.

He held his hand out and pulled me down onto his lap, then he proceeded to talk to me about something he purchased today and was hesitant to give it to me because of the way it appears.

“I saw this and I couldn't believe my eyes when I did. Angel you have heard me say this more than once and this right here is like setting those words in stone. I believe this with all of my heart when I look at you. Please Angel if you don’t like it then you don’t have to wear it." He almost seems unsure of himself and this is something strange to see. An unsure Edward.

He pulls out a box, I sucked in a huge breath then I gasped out unable to not squeak like a mouse taking notice of the size. It's a ring. No it can't be? is it?
I was sure I was pale and about ready to pass out. He looked worried and knew he had to reveal what it really was. He flipped the box open and begged for me to look at him while he had to say something.

“ Isabella I really hope you like it because the words on it are true and felt from the bottom of my heart.”






“Relax…I am not asking you to marry me…at least not yet anyway. I just saw this and it reminded me so much about how I see you. I say it all the time in my head and I guess you should hear it and maybe if you like it you could wear it.”

“Oh…” I paused and looked down at the ring that looked like a golden wedding band. I nervously watch his graceful hands maneuver it out of the box. He takes my hand and grips my thumb. He twisted, and then wiggled it until it sat there on  my thumb. I lifted it up in the firelight and could just barely make out the inscription and the fact that it is so dark it surprised me when the tiny little diamond winked at me.

“It is beautiful Edward!”
I wrap my arms around his neck. “I always wanted a thumb ring and to have your thoughts on it...just wow. How did you know?" I can't stop smiling like a dork up at him while i let my finger trace the inscription. Leave it to Edward to use that word. "Fucking Beautiful" was inscribed with diamonds to dot the i's.

“I didn’t. Maybe it’s fate Isabella.” His voice melted into a seductive tone. I turn to face him straddling his legs, not caring that my short skirt is showing the swell of my lips since I took my wet panties off upstairs.

He pulled me closer our lips tangled in the heated kiss.

“You are so very fucking beautiful.” His lips continued their journey and I knew I was done for. 

"Thank you Master. I had a really nice time with you today it didn't turn out at all like I had thought originally."
I kiss his cheek softly.

“I turned out liking you a lot more than I originally planned.” He tilts his head moving closet to kiss me and I blush further while his hand slips up my thigh.




"Isabella? I do believe you were wearing panties when we left the house today care to tell me where you lost them?" The glint in his eye is mischievous. 

© Robshandmonkey  


Please note the ring is just for her there are not two. I just wanted you to see the full inscription. Yes I found this online. I was floored when I discovered it because Edward says it through out fanfictions all over the world. 
So I susppose the next question is WHERE did I Find this? 

I seriously want to say but I don't really have to because the location is in the chapter. Read it again. They sell it seperately or in a gift pack it is the center item in this gift pack

Yes I fucking want one!! But I don't have that kind of money! Lucky bitch that she is! GRRRRRRRRRRR!





2 comments:

  1. This chapter was very hot and it was nice to see how close they are getting. I like that the shopping trip turned out fun for both of them. I was shocked that Bella didn't immediately rush to Rose's side after hearing what happened to her dad. I mean this is her BFF and the one that single handedly saved her when she was in the system. Edward should have put her (and him with her) on a plane the second he heard what happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vous devez faire beaucoup de recherches pour vos photos, elles sont magnifiques!

    Bella est superbe en blanc avec ses porte-jarretelle blanc, je comprend que Edward l'aime en blanc, peut-être qu'il nous fera une surprise en jour et l'habillera en blanc sexy avec ses porte-jarretelle pour personnifier l'innocence durant une party... Cela surprendra sûrement tous ces vampires!

    J'aime beaucoup le cuir souple brun que je trouve sexy. J'ai déjà vu des ensembles d'habits de motos en cuir brun, c'était magnifique...ils étaient confectionner sur mesure. Je pense que Edward trouverait ça beau sur sa Bella,lol!

    Fleur50

    ReplyDelete