Friday, May 27, 2011

Chapter 23 One Apple, Five Orgasms ~ Orgasm ?





Shhhhh…..

Chapter 23

One Apple, Five Orgasms ~ Orgasm ?




Edward sits across from Isabella looking at nothing else but her. Isabella’s eyes were fixated on the huge windows that looked over the city of New York while they dined at the Four Seasons.

“It is so amazing and beautiful.” She turns to look at Edward.

His eyes just watch her. “You are far more amazing, and beautiful, doesn’t come close to what I see.” He looks down at her fingers laced through his over the table. Their tether keeps them connected.

“Here you are sir.” The waiter interrupts and shows Edward the bottle of champagne he has asked for.



“Do me a favor keep it chilled in the back but pour her out a glass. Keep it filled.”

“As you wish sir.” The waiter pours a glass for her and turns to leave.

Edward’s eyes move back to Isabella and she flushes.

“Thank you.” She smiles and picks up the glass and he watches her lips wrap around the rim of the leaded crystal. Her glossy lips leave a print on the glass as she drinks. He cannot help but focus in on her throat as the liquid moves down with each swallow.

“Hmm…” he hums and tries to turn his head to look out the window but she tilts the glass back catching his eyes. She then sets the glass down.

Edward goes back to their conversation. “Have you visited their graves since their passing?”

Isabella sighs. “No. I keep meaning to go back it is hard though.”

“I know Angel.” He replies.

I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing someone—you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence.”

“You were far too young to have lost your parent’s just as I was.” He gives her a soft sad smile. “Being a vampire, what is hard to deal with is the fact that our human memories fade the more time passes. I do have one parting gift from my mother that is in Carlisle’s memory. Her talking with him, telling him all about me, the way she adored me was obvious. All I have to do is bring it up and Carlisle can just pull it out and share it. It is comforting.”

She smiles softly sipping her champagne again, when she sets it down, she quotes Robert Frost. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”

“Isabella you stun me. You are far more intelligent than a typical eighteen-year-old young woman is. I was wrong when I told you that you were immature. You are anything but.” He pulls his hand with hers and leans in to kiss the back of it.

Isabella sighs as they sit in silence taking in the view before she asks, “Your parents, Carlisle and Esme are happy?”

Edward’s eyes narrow and he lets out a puff of air. “As well as can be expected. They settled for each other. They are not mates. They just sort of grew comfortable, although Esme is content, I don’t think my father is so much anymore.”

“That’s too bad.”

“They never should have married.” He stares out over the skyline. “Marriage is sacred and it should only be entered into with the only expectation of living out eternity with that one you have bound yourself to.”

“I agree.”

“Most younger people don’t. Sometimes I would swear you were thirty.” He chuckles.

“Rosalie always says that.” She muses as she looks out over the view.

“You trust her?” he asks brazenly.

“With my life.” She smiles. “She is all I have left of my parents.”

“How so?” he asks curiously.

“Phil loved her like a daughter. They were close. They grew closer once she dumped that idiot fiancĂ© of hers. The cheating bastard tried to cop a feel of her bridesmaid on their wedding day. Rosalie was devastated and Phil picked up the pieces of her broken heart and stepped in to console her. Her father was too busy to give her much attention. Granted her daddy spoils the shit out of her, but it’s to make up for all the time he has been absent in her life. She is more like a sister to me. She watched me when I was little. She has just been in my life since as far back as I can remember.”

“That’s good.” He replies, “Alice is like the sister I never had. We are very close. Closer than friends even. I would protect her with my own life.”

“She is sweet.” Isabella smiles.

“She is also an uncontrollable little imp. I admit though, I can’t imagine her being any other way.” He grins.

“So when do you think Emmett will tell Rosalie?” She asks.

“He left me a message saying something about taking her away for the weekend. I believe his intention is to tell her then. Honestly Isabella, you know her better than anyone, how do you think she will take that sort of news?” he asks cocking his head to the side.

“I am not totally sure. Rosalie is nothing like me. I hope she takes it well. I can’t honestly give you an answer.”

“Isabella, I need to ask, is she trustworthy enough to keep this to herself?” he asks.

“Yes, I think so.”

“Our kind doesn’t need to be exposed, granted there are many humans that know of our existence, but we try to keep a low profile. The world is not ready for this knowledge. I don’t know that it would ever be. It is just one of those things that is common knowledge. Keep our existence as much of a secret as we can.”

“Is that a law or something?”

He chuckles. “No. Just keeps us from being chased by pitchfork wielding angry mobs, not to mention out of the laboratories of area 51 that your government has staged for such experiments on anything not carrying human DNA.” He chuckles.

She giggles and Edward cannot help but smile just as the waiter arrives with her meal. She watches his nose wrinkle in disgust while she eats.

“So where are we going after this?”

“First we are going to see a friend play at a bar. Then we are going to the Crimson Club.” He watches her as she swallows the last of her champagne and inhales her scent assessing her alcohol blood level. He waves the waiter over to pour her another glass.

They continue to talk through her meal, and with three glasses of champagne in her, he cuts off the waiters next attempt to pour another.

“A glass of water for her please.”

“Yes sir.”

Isabella frowns. Edward cannot help but give her a wicked little smirk.

“Pouting that little lip out will only get a few swats on that sweet little ass. I need you coherent for the rest of the night. You will like the club.” He smiles as the waiter drops the check off Edward pulls out his credit card and hands it to him.

“Finish your water. Once we are down on the first floor, I will allow you to freshen up in the restroom before we head out.”

Isabella breathes a sigh of relief.

Once the bill is paid and they exit the elevator on the first floor, Edward leads her to unisex bathroom. He unhooks her tether and opens the door checking inside making sure it is acceptable. He then allows her to go in and waits right outside texting Eric to meet him out front.

As soon as Isabella appears, he has her fastened to him again and takes her hand pulling her out to Lizzie who is waiting.

“To the bar sir?” Eric asks as he holds the door.

“Yes.”

“A friend is heading up his band tonight at a bar in Greenwich Village. I hope you like a little metal/hard rock Isabella, I sort of put in a personal request.” Edward leans over and slides his tongue along her bottom lip before he presses it in to kiss her mouth. He hums and he moves over pressing her back against the seat. Isabella is melting in his kiss and when he finally pulls back he smiles. “Hold that tongue.” He smirks moving his lips along her throat nipping her skin with his lips. Isabella shudders and his hand slides up her thigh under her skirt. His thumb caressing her heated skin. His lips move down lower kissing her cleavage and licking right up the center of her chest.
“I can’t wait to fuck you.” He growls moving up placing both hands to cradle her face. His eyes gaze into her hooded ones. “It will be a while before number two Isabella.”
He kisses her softly and she sighs.

“We are here.” He sits back and before she lets him get out of her grasp, she plants a kiss on his bare chest. He smiles and taps her nose with his finger. “Behave.” He commands as Eric opens the door.
The bar is full when they arrive. The beat of the music is pulsing as Edward leads her around the side down a dark damp alley. He knocks on a side door and it flies open. A dark long haired guy grunts and lets them in. Edward takes her down a long corridor and the closer they get the louder the music is. He finally stops just behind the curtains off to the side. A few minutes later the lead singer nods in his direction and grins and he whistles at a huge bodyguard who comes up to greet them.
“Right this way.” He yells over the music and they follow him to a roped off area front and center of the stage.
Once they wrap up the last song the lead singer starts talking to Edward through the mic.
“The next song is for my long time dear friend of mine Edward. The mother fucker is out wooing a very lovely young lady and I hear her name is Isabella. Well my dear Isabella this song is just for Edward’s Angel.” He announces.

S*h*h*h*h*h*.....

Bella’s POV

I feel Edward reach around and pull my body back against his. My bare back pressed up against his cool chest, as he slides his hand around my waist, the hand with my tether is now being held by his, and I realize quickly how familiar this feels. He is holding me just as he did that night we danced only this time he is pressing his hips against my ass a little more obvious and he is fucking hard too!

When the music starts, I feel my heart rate thunder in my chest and I would swear it is about to beat out of it. I swallow back the lump in my throat and nearly melt when I hear his velvety smooth voice as he begins singing with the lead singer of the band right against my ear. I also notice that right away they both are singing different lyrics to the song Wicked Games. I listen closer to his words as the are being sung in my ear. I couldn’t believe that they had changed the lyrics as they sang the song to me. My heart soared, melted, ached, and longed for him. 


The world was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
No, I never dreamed that I would need somebody like you,

Now I wanna fall in love…with you
(I promise I will never to break your heart)

Edward spins me around to face him, his hands reach up and cradle my face, and he presses his forehead to mine. His eyes are smoldering and they sparkle in the lights, the brightest green ever. Then he does something I have never seen him do. He bites his bottom lip waiting for the chorus of the song to play and when the lyrics finally come, he says them with his lips pressed right against my own. His cool breath smells heavenly and the last line causes me to stop breathing.

Now I wanna fall in lust…with you
(I promise I will never break your heart)
With you
And nobody loves no one the way that I love you…


I stare at him stunned, excited, shocked, and a little overwhelmed. He pulls my face in his icy hard lips press a kiss to mine. He proceeds to push his tongue into my mouth, I let him in as it moves frantically slithering it all over chasing my own tongue, dominating it into submission and I give into him and allow him to lick it and suck on it. He sucks even harder and suddenly, I feel his fangs come out right in the middle of our kiss. The sweet flavor that runs down those fangs floods his mouth allowing me to enjoy a taste here and there. I kiss him back just as frantic not being able to get enough and wanting more.

Then we both start to laugh, his friend announces over the mic for us to get the hell out of here, and to go get a fucking room.

Before I know it Edward is pushing me backwards, we are heading for that side door while his lips are still grazing over every part of bare flesh that he can reach with them.
Placing open-mouthed kisses and licks all along my throat and neck, I do not even realize that I am not walking anymore. He has grabbed my legs, lifted me up, and wrapped them around his body while he is carrying me all the while kissing me as we head out the side door, out into the barely lit alley.

He pulls back and the look on his face is devastating.  
“I am so fucking sorry I left you that night Bella. I was so fucking stupid. I fought against my own Goddamn fate. I kept thinking that you were better than this, I didn’t want you to change your life for someone like me, but I can’t fucking stay away from you.” His voice deepens and sounds angry and desperate now. “I have to have you! Every part of you do you hear me Isabella! All of you! I swear to fucking God you will be fucking mine! Forever!” he growls and his eyes darken. “You are motherfucking mine!!” His chest rumbles and vibrates deeply and I cup his cheeks holding onto him.

“Yours.” I agree, noticing that we are now standing at the curb; Eric opens the door holding it as Edward climbs in with me still wrapped around him and he lays me down on the seat. His lips continue to kiss me harder than he ever has, while Eric shuts the door behind us. Before I know it, the car is moving. Edward is licking me everywhere he can get his tongue as he grunts and groans licking all over my throat, neck, jaw, along my ear, my lobe and across my cheek until his tongue finds my mouth again and he is kissing me harder forcing his tongue in my mouth. His fangs are out, his hips are pressing his hard cock up against me grinding it against my pussy and its more force than I expect. I begin to wonder if I will be bruised; the way he is thrusting up against my pussy. It is almost painful.

He is panting in my throat and his strength is starting to get a little more obvious as his fingers lace through my hair now. He wraps it around his fist, then again and again. He gives it one hard tug, yanking my head back hard.

He hisses and his eyes are so dark now. I do not see an ounce of green in them. His nostrils flare out and his fangs drip venom as the droplets land on my cleavage.

“I want a taste just one little taste of that sweetness that is flowing just under the surface of your skin. It is calling to me…fucking teasing and taunting me Isabella. My throat is burning like a Goddamn roaring bon fire! I want to taste that sweet fucking blood of yours on my tongue. Hot…sweet and fucking flowing as your heart pumps it down my throat…Oh God…it’s making me so fucking hard thinking about it…I can’t believe my cock is so fucking aroused by that fucking sweetness.”

His grip almost has me paralyzed. My hair is being pulled so hard, his fist wraps around it again now so tight, and I am ready to cry out.

“Fuck…I want to fuck the living shit out of you and feed from you. You have no idea how much my throat burns around you! Because of you! I want to punish you for all the pain you cause me! Slam my cock inside of that little tight hot wet pussy that you cannot keep from dripping and sink my fangs into that mother fucking teasing Goddamn throat of yours! Blood tease! That is what you are a little blood tease do you know that? Teasing us with that sweet torturous scent of yours….fuck every scent that comes out of you is fucking driving us insane!…but no that isn’t enough! You have to go and get all fucking soaking wet like a little bitch in heat between your legs you naughty little wet bitch. You are worse than a cock tease! I want to fuck you and suck you. Fuck you until you are raw, teach the little girl a very hard fucking lesson and when I come, I want to drain that mother fucking blood of yours dry! Every last mother fucking drop of that shit!”

Something is wrong. So very fucking wrong. 

“Ow.” I cry out as his fist twists my hair again tighter. I reach up to put my hand on his wrist to let him know he is pulling too hard. My hand grips his cold wrist and he moves so fast all I feel is his hand grip my wrist tight. I know now that will bruise for sure.

“Ah ah! Who the fuck do you think you are?” His body is shaking, as if he is growing more and angrier.

My hair is yanked harder now and I cry out in pain.

“Shhhhh….” His hand covers my mouth and I begin to panic. “Don’t you dare say it!” he growls.

His eyes are jet black now and it is not just the iris his entire eyes start to darken.

“You wouldn’t want to out me now would you little girl? Would you?” he growls his nose pressed to mine.

“I would hate to have to snap your neck. It would break his mother fucking heart.”

I shake my head back and forth and I know with every thing in me that this is NOT fucking Edward.

I push against him and try to scream out to alert Eric but he is so fucking strong he doesn’t budge.


I totally relax my entire body when I realize my fear has to be making this all so much worse.

I take a deep calming breath even if his hand is over my mouth. I relax every muscle and I say my safe word repeatedly into his palm.

Red.

Red.

Edward Red.

His hand eases its hold over my lips as his brow furrows. He lifts it slowly away and I yell it out before he stops me again.

 Red”

“Please Red. Red. Red.”

“Angel?”

His entire body stiffens suddenly, his eyes shut tight, when they open they are swirling in a chaos of colors, blending and separating the colors of gold, green and black.

His expression causes the tears I held back until now, to finally spill over the edge of my lids and trail down my cheek.

He is now on his knees on the floor of the limo in front of me, the pain in his expression is heartbreaking.

I know it wasn’t him. I know that I just met the beast he accused me of bringing out of him.

I can honestly say…I don’t really like that motherfucker and me and him are going to be  exchanging some fucking words!


© Robshandmonkey~

 The song is by the band HIM....wicked games

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that was really intense. Bella did some quick thinking. Calling Edward with her safe word was brilliant and probably saved her life. But where do they go from here? Can she trust him again and will he get over beating himself up because he hurt and frightened his love? And more important, how can he stop the monster from coming out again?
    Btw, I love the gif of Robert checking out Kristen's ass. The tongue licking and smirk are so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing as always, very intense that's for sure, his lil monster ego just wanted to come and play. I hope Bella lays it to him good. Thanx for the update u r amazing like always

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this chapter ,i feel so sorry for Edward, he told her he loves her and than the motherfucker his Beast ruined the day.I hope Bella forgives edward and i want to hear that Bella tells Edward that she loves him as much as he loves her!

    ReplyDelete