Thursday, May 26, 2011

Chapter 22 One Apple, Five Orgasms~ Orgasm #1

For Ally Vera
This is a warm up so it only gets two chili's for hotness!!




Shhhhh…..

Chapter 22

 One Apple, Five Orgasms  

Orgasm number 1

Her breath hitched when she stood at the last landing before the last flight of stairs.

She stood there looking down at an Angel in of all things a tuxedo. There was something different about the way Edward wears his tuxedo though with his shirt unbuttoned, his tie dangling down around each side of his neck, he almost looked half-dressed. She could not contain the smile as she stood there watching him look up at her with his mouth hanging open.
She giggled to herself because the house still smelled like smoke from this morning’s disaster in the kitchen. He tried; she had to give him credit for that at least. It was sweet really, considering the bacon was a little extra crispy. She still ate it anyway while he watched her with a look of horror on his face and she was sure if he could have been blushing, he would have when he nearly caught the kitchen on fire.

Isabella’s smile graced her face finally and she had to ask.

“Aren’t you going to finish getting dressed?”

Edward stood down below her, that killer half-crooked smile started to make its way across his lips.
“What the hell are you talking about? I am dressed, and Angel you look so fucking hot! Damn baby I knew I loved you in white.”

“There isn’t very much to this dress. I feel sort of exposed.” She said looking down at it wondering if she dare venture any further towards him. She was nervous and rightfully so.

“I know why the fuck do you think I picked it out?” He held out his hand as she came down the last of the steps his half-crooked smile just warms her heart.

He leaned in and inhaled her neck. His voice was velvety soft and he whispered, “We are delving into your exhibitionist limits tonight. So I take it you are willing to wear it? You do not have to Isabella, you are welcome to say your safe word any time, and we can go find something else for you to wear. However, I have to tell you that your Master is very fucking pleased. He is also an aroused kinky motherfucker, and loves the way you make that dress look so fucking good.”

She flushes. Her head nods and says rather meekly, “I like the thought of wearing something a little revealing. I feel…I don’t know a little dangerous, risky…you know?” When she blushes, her entire chest and face burst into a color of crimson fire.

Edward grins like a motherfucker that just won the lottery. “Yeah I know.” He winks at her, “Come Angel.”

He pauses at the front door and Edward’s eyes scan down her body, swallowing the venom that is pooling in his mouth that is now dripping down his throat.

He takes his jacket for his tuxedo and drapes it over Isabella’s shoulders and she thinks to herself that that she does not really need it considering it is the middle of June and it is still the middle of the early afternoon and it is quite warm out side.


                        
 Isabella cannot believe she is even in a dress that she never would have thought to wear in a million fucking years. For the first time since she had arrived at the ranch, Isabella was nervous because Edward was doting on her almost as if she were a porcelain doll for him to play with. She teetered in the heels of the Louiboutin’s that she knew had to have cost damn near close to a grand, she didn’t want to think about the cost of the dress she was sporting.

Isabella knew this is what she was looking for. Someone to care for her the way a dominant would. However, the expensive clothes, the shoes, and taking her out, were things she was very unfamiliar with. The feeling she felt wearing a dress that was so revealing excited her though. She could feel the cool air on her ass cheeks even in her lacy white boy shorts she wore under it.

“We need to get going. My jet is scheduled to leave in an hour.” Edward starts to guide her to the door.

“You’re what?” she stops.

“My jet Isabella, now come.” She quickly takes his hand again and follows behind him.


When she steps outside there is a limo waiting in the driveway with a driver dressed in the suit, cap, and looks the epitome of a limo driver as he holds the door open. They climb in and are quickly heading towards a small airport less than an hour away.


S*h*h*h*h*h*…..

Isabella’s Pov

I sit here in this luxurious limo with my hands in my lap and watch as he reaches over to across from us and pulls the glossy black bag that is sitting there off the seat and begins to rifle through it.

I watch him reach in and pull out a box. He is not saying a word as he pulls the top off and I see a silver bracelet that I swear resembles only one handcuff, but it is not as thick as I imagined one to be and it shines brighter also.

I watch in fascination, as he pulls out the next box, there is a beautifully softly braided black leather bracelet that has a steel ring attached to it. Then he pulls out a chain that came with it. The chain is not more than, I would say eight to twelve inches long. He turns towards me and takes my wrist placing my hand on his thigh. I watch his beautiful face as I see the inner workings of his mind as he assembles this little gadget he has for us. His jaw is like chiseled marble and I catch him as he licks his full pink lips. He is stunningly beautiful and my heart is now suddenly pounding in my chest as I gaze at him like a love struck teenager. I see a little of his lip curl up in a smirk and he looks as if he is trying to fight to contain it. I know he hears my heartbeat, most likely finding it amusing that he has this affect on me. I do not really care though, I am glad he doesn’t hear my thoughts right now because I am just ogling the shit out of him and imagining that magical tongue licking me all over.  

He is so pretentious it is fucking sexy. His shirt is unfastened and he knows he looks shit hot, while at the same time I cannot help but say to myself, ‘fuck yeah you do look that fucking good’.

What is even more amazing is that I sort of like having him inside of my head when we are intimate. I thought for sure he would beat my ass for being a little mouthy but I know I certainly can’t help it, it is who I am.

He is doing things to me that are so different, I am overwhelmed, excited, nervous, and every other damn feeling that one can experience right now! I feel like I am having the time of my life and there is nothing else better in the world. I am totally at ease and it is so strange to feel this way.

I could not help but snort out a little giggle when he stuck his tongue out trying to connect the tiny little clasp to the leather bracelet.

“Mind letting me in on the joke?” He murmurs his eyes focused on the task at hand.

“Does it work better if you hold your tongue that way?” I smile at him cheekily and his eyes dart up to look at me. He chuckles and just cocks his head to the side.

“Feeling a little sassy there Angel?” His eyes are sparkling and suddenly I feel his icy cold touch on my inner thigh and cannot help but gasp. He grins and goes back to work tethering me to him. I love this idea. Being tied to Edward, not only sounds but also feels so caveman of him, and I don’t know why I love it, I just do.

We pull up onto an airport runway just as he clicks his cuff on his own wrist.

“There all set Angel. Where I go Isabella, you will go.”

“What about the bathroom.”

“What about it?” He asks cocking his brow.

“Well do you expect me to go with you?” I ask.

“No Isabella, Vampires don’t have to. Our body does not function like a human does once we are changed. Normal function has shut down and nothing works like it did when we were human.”

“Oh.” I stare at him for a moment.

“But…” I bite my lip with worry now.

“But what Isabella?” He cocks his brow up again appraising my response.

“But then what if I have to go?” I lower my voice.

“That’s simple, where you go, I go.”

I gasped. “But…”

“No buts. Now come.”

Oh, my God he is dead serious! I am embarrassed and floored. I have to pee in front of him? It is very apparent the subject is closed and I am not allowed to say another word about it. 

What the hell did I agree to?

He has a hold of my hand and pulls me out behind him from the limo and we step out onto the runway. My eyes land on a small leer jet that sits here, engines already running and I almost want to cover my ears because it is so loud.


He slows his gait as he leads me to the stairs. I know when I begin to step up, that everyone behind me is going to see right up my very short dress.
I felt the heat of my flush when I literally feel the wetness pool between my legs at the mere thought, let alone when I actually step up.

Oh nooo...shit!

I should have considered a change of a pair of panties, and then I realize I do not even have my purse. I almost turn to say something. I remember quickly, Edward is in control, he is taking care of me. Whatever he has planned, I am sure he would have told me to bring whatever I needed. I readjust my thinking again and let him lead me. I start to climb the stairs, realizing that Edward doesn’t let too much distance get between us because we are tethered. If anyone looks up, Edward will most likely be blocking the view of my ass to any of the crew.

When I step inside, I am stunned.

“Wow.” I mutter and Edward is now standing next to me as a tall redhead with curly hair smiles at him practically eye fucking him right in front of me.

“Good Afternoon Mr. Cullen.”

He smiles and gives her a small nod. “Hello Victoria.”

“If there is anything I can get you, just let me know.”

“I am fine but once we get seated Isabella may like something. Isabella this is Victoria she is my flight Attendant.”

I politely nod and say hello not being at all friendly with no desire to shake her hand and thankfully, Edward has a hold of it anyway.

“Hello. I am fine for now thank you.” I turn to look at Edward.

“Come Angel lets get you strapped in.” He leads me towards the back of the plane and to some cream-colored leather bucket seats. I sit down and Edward proceeds to fasten me in before he takes his seat next to me.

I watch when all of a sudden there are three pieces of luggage rolling in as Victoria puts them in a storage compartment.

My eyes scan up to look at Edward who is watching me and he has a twinkle in his eye.
“I think I brought everything that we will need. We won’t be back for a couple of days.” He leans over and kisses the top of my head and I cannot help but feel so at ease. He has taken care of everything. He is completely amazing and confident, strong, sexy, and when he nods at the pilot as he looks back at us, I can tell Edward is in control of more than just me right now.

He controls everything around him. Every person caters to him as if he is royalty.

His fingers lace through mine, he whispers, “We will be about an hour and a half in the air, maybe two. If you want to rest now is the time to do so. It is going to be a long night. I had plans to take you shopping first but we will not have time for that now, so tomorrow first thing we will go out but for tonight, we have plans. I think you will like where I am taking you.” His voices deepens and his lips are now pressed to my ear,
“If I am not mistaken, is my Angel a little more wet than she was when we left the house?”

I blush fiercely and chew on my lip. There are times when I want to crawl in a hole when he mentions this and there are times when I love that he knows this. This would be one of those times that I love it.

“Yes, Master.” I make sure to look right at him when I reply. He just stares at me with this look in his eye. I can only describe it as a look of longing. His hand comes up and he caresses my cheek.

“You are stunning in your submission Isabella. It nearly takes my breath away.” His lips press against mine softly, his tongue presses through my lips gaining access, I grant it willingly, while he tastes the inside of my mouth. I get small tastes of him. He is so sweet on my tongue and I want to climb in his lap and just stay here and kiss him through out the entire night.

I whimper when he pulls back as the jet starts to move. Once we are in the air, he checks his cell phone.

“Isn’t that a no, no, when flying?” I ask.

His eyes meet mine, and he smirks. “For everyone else yes. Me…not really.” He has a devious look in his eye.
“My plane, my rules.” He goes back to typing out a text after he lets go of my hand.
With my other hand, I reach up without thinking about it and let my fingertips graze over the chain that dangles from his wrist. It is smooth and cold and I let my finger go further up and trace the bracelet he is wearing.

“Something wrong?” He asks.

“No, it just reminds me of a handcuff.” I drop my hand and put it in my lap.

“It is designed that way, the other one is at home. I didn’t like the idea of that delicate wrist being chaffed so I customized it. I want you next to me constantly, New York can be dangerous, and it is quite crowded.”

I stare at him. “We are going to New York?”

He smiles. “Oops.”

Just then, his cell phone beeps. I look out the window to watch the sun as it drops lower in the sky.

Victoria appears and asks again if there is anything, she can get us. Edward looks at me and I shake my head no.

“Actually bring her one of the bottles of water I supplied.” Victoria’s eyes are ogling Edward’s chest through his open shirt and I still cannot believe he has not closed it yet, or tied his bow tie.

“I need to keep you hydrated he turns to look at me and ignores Victoria which leaves me feeling a little smug.

When she returns I reach out to take it and the chain clangs as it drops and right away Victoria’s eyes widen and then she pretends as if she did not see it. I take it with my other hand dropping mine back down quickly.

“That will be all Victoria.” Edward’s voice is a little irritated as he reaches over to take it from me and open it for me handing it back.

“All of it Angel.”

Victoria turns and walks away and I quietly whisper, “Yes, Master.”

By the time I am done with my water, the captain announces that we are about to land. I look out and can see the lights of New York. It is breathtaking.

“Wow.” I mumble. “It is beautiful.”

“You have never been to New York?” he asks.

I turn to look at him and make sure I make eye contact when I reply. “No.”

He grins. “Well then I get to show you the big Apple. I have a penthouse down in Manhattan. We are staying there. If you think this view is good wait till you see it from my window.” He leans over and kisses me softly.

“A very naughty idea just popped in my head.” He whispered into my lips.
“Later though.” He pulls back and again my heart is pounding my panties are even more wet, and I am out of breath.

Once we land, taxi down the runway and come to a stop the sun is setting, and I can no longer see anything but an orange filled skyline.

Edward helps unfasten my seat belt and leads the way off the plane holding my hand and keeping in front of me steadying my descent down the stairs.

“Hello Sir, Welcome back.”

Edward smiles and greets the casually dressed driver, making a quick introduction.

“Eric this is Isabella. Isabella this is Eric he is my driver.”

“Pleasure is all mine mam.” He bows taking my hand as he kisses the back of it.

“We need to get going. You don’t want to be late.” Eric opens the door to a stretch limo. Only this limo was definitely not a standard limo.

“What kind of limo is this?” I look at him and his eyes sparkle yet again in the twilight.

“It is a Countash, Angel.” He grins wickedly. “Her name is Lizzy; she is a beauty isn’t she?”


“You are kidding me? Right?” I stand here and gape at this thing as Eric holds the door open, my eyes darting back and forth between Edward and Eric. I know he is wealthy but I began to question just how wealthy he was. Where exactly, did all this wealth come from?

“Do you seriously own a Lamborghini limo? This?” I ask.

Edward grins and his only reply is, “Come Angel, we don’t want to be late, I have reservations for you for dinner.” He says his hand holding mine while the tether keeps me close to him constantly.

We climb in and I again am in awe. Once the luggage is loaded into the back and within seconds, we have taken off from the tarmac and are now driving to the heart of New York; my eyes cannot take it all in fast enough.

Out of nowhere, Edward has me lying back on the seat as he straddles over me hovering his bare chest right there and he smells so delicious I want to just lift myself up and lick his skin.

“I want you.” His lips are ghosting over my throat and his voice is deep. “Now.” He growls and my eyes dart to the front and I notice that we cannot see Eric at all so he must not be able to see us.

“Look at me Isabella.” My eyes meet his and his and I notice in the faint lighting inside of the limo his green eyes are alight and he looks so devious right now. I blush and let my hand touch his cool chest tracing the ripples of his stomach. He makes quick work of my underwear tugging them down and leaving them around my knees. “I just need to devour you. Master always eats first Angel.” He growls in my throat, my breath hitches and he moves slowly down pushing my skirt up.

“You smell so fucking sinful.” He tugs my panties down farther now around my ankles and slides one foot out and he kneels on his knee while I am lying on the seat watching him.

“Yummy.” His eyes stay on mine as he moves down pressing my thighs apart and I watch his tongue come out and starting at the bottom, he licks from the bottom of my pussy all the way up my slit pressing his cool tongue in between the folds. My entire body arches off the seat and I whimper from the sensation.

“I knew you were fucking wet but damn baby what the fuck has you so fucking wet?”
My hands immediately lace through his hair and I look him dead in the eyes. “Master, you…this short dress, and your possessiveness.” I shake the tether on my wrist.

“Hmm…naughty, naughty girl.” His eyes continue to watch as his tongue takes several licks in between my lips. He laves it up and sucks hard once he is on my clit nearly sending me off the seat and on the floor.

“Oh God!” I cry out grinding into his mouth.

He pulls back some, “Master Isabella, but I want to hear you say it.”

I know instantly what he wants. I do not know how I know this I just know that I do.

“Lick my pussy Edward. Please…make me come!” I cry out as his smile widens and he lowers his head, laves his tongue up around swirling in a circle right over the fleshy folds. His tongue is like heaven as it begins to flick the hood of my clit and his speed increases like a fucking high-powered vibrator. I am withering under his tongue, as he plays my body exactly the way he wants to.
“Fuck yes Edward please so good…so close…don’t stop baby.” I buck my hips up and just as two of his fingers enter into me, they hook upwards the sensation as he wiggles them tapping a spot deep inside of me and I explode like a can of soda that has just been shook up and popped open.
My eyes close tightly, I see white flashes and the feeling of his humming on my clit from Edwards lips while he is fingering me with those magical fingers has just shattered me even further. I come and come and come and I do not think I am ever going to stop, but when my orgasm finally slows, I notice Edward is slowing simultaneously and the wet smacking sounds of his licks make me flush an even darker red than my orgasm has already made me.

I hear his voice and my eyes pop open and he is looking into my eyes now right over top of me while he licks his wet lips.

“So fucking beautiful. I have never seen anything more beautiful than that.”

Slap!

I squeak out like a fucking mouse, when his cold hand gives me one quick slap on my pussy that I was not even prepared for and my entire body convulses from the sensation.

He grins wickedly as I gasp for much needed air. “That is number one Isabella. I want five. Five orgasm’s out of you tonight before the night is over…and don’t worry, your Master has already planned out how you will obtain the next four.”

I just lay here spread out on the back seat of a limo, panties down around my ankles and an Angel hovering over top of me, and I know I must have died and gone to heaven.

©Robshandmonkey~

Thanks for everyone's support...I swear I have the best readers in the fucking universe!!!
Thanks for reading, thanks for loving this story and thanks for all the awesome reviews!
∫♥♥♥♥∫







3 comments:

  1. OMFG, Bella will be a pile of goo by the time he reaches #5. I love that he is taking her out and has the entire trip completely planed. His OCD probably wouldn't have let him do it any other way, but I understand the fascination Bella has with being cared for in such a way. I'm curious as to what other lessons he will teach her under the motto of expanding her exhibitionist limit. I bet he will end up fucking he against the glass window of his apartment. I can't wait for their NYC trip to continue. This chapter was a real panty creamer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEP!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! It is so fucking hot that I can barely stand it!! BRAVO!! This is the hottest story that I have ever read!! Hot damn I want a sexy dominant like Edward. You made the perfect badass, Bella is a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je suis bien curieuse de voir comment réagira ce Edward lorsque Bella aura ses règles...

    Peter avait parlé de suivi. Edward n'en fait pas beaucoup, j'aimerais qu'il lui donne un bain, lui fasse un massage et lui mette de la crème pour la douleur après la fessée.

    Fleur50
    Montréal, Québec, Canada

    ReplyDelete