Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Chapter 17 In the mind of an Angel


Shhhhh…..

Chapter 17

In the mind of an Angel

Carlisle Cullen sat at his desk and listened to his beloved wife Esme go on and on about Edward finding his mate. Emmett had come by to see his mother earlier that morning and had basically informed his mother that Isabella Swan was the one that captured his son’s heart.
Carlisle grunted and groaned and tried to cover up his noises with an excuse that he was lifting heavy items while speaking to his wife while the hot little blonde that was underneath his desk sucking his cock brought him near the edge.
“That is wonderful dear…I need to go…I have patients to see.”
“Carlisle what is with you? This is your son Edward! He has fallen in love. How are you not excited for him?”
“Yes dear that is wonderful I am happy for him really now I have to go dear.”
No sooner than he hung up he howled as he came down the blonde little vixen’s throat between his legs.
“You are going to be the death of me do you know that my little she devil?”
She giggled and pulled herself up leaned in and swallowed the last gulp right up next to his ear and cooed. “Oh daddy C….you just make me feel so naughty!”
He laughed grabbing his little vixen and pulled her into his lap while he hugged and began to kiss his blonde baby doll.
“I am thirsty love.” He murmurs in her ear and she obliges when she bares his favorite feeding spot while he slices his nail into the little scar above her left breast he waits to lap and lick at her delicious offering.

S*h*h*h*h*h*

Emmett stood on the platform of Afterlife waiting for Rosalie later that night, which was due there any minute. His text message earlier from his little brother had confirmed his suspicions. He knew that Edward had told Bella what he was and that they were spending the next two weeks down in Shawnee. Apparently Bella accepted Edward for what he was.

Ben stands next to him and mumbles something to the effect that his latest sexual conquest was a total fail. The little vamp he hooked up with was a bitch and he wasn’t at all happy with the outcome of their relationship by the end of the night.

Emmett isn’t even really listening to him as he watches Peter and Felix approach the platform.
“Emmett…my man, where is that little brother of yours?” Emmett’s eyes dart to Peter’s and he shrugs at Felix.
“Out of town. I don’t know I don’t keep track of him twenty four seven. His life is his.”
His eyes dart towards the door as he smells his little vixen Rosalie enter the club.
“Well if you hear from him tell him we are looking for him.” Felix gives him an “I mean it” fucking look.
Emmett nods his head and says “Will do.” His eyes meet with Peter’s each giving the other a knowing look and Emmett watches them as they turn to make their leave.
“Hey baby.” Emmett hugs Rosalie Hale still having yet to kiss the little blonde Barbie doll he has grown very fond of. He has been keeping his distance as much as he hates the thought and his body hate’s being denied.
Rosalie Hale looks at Emmett out of the corner of her eye and gives him that look. He gives her a soft smile trying to assure her.
“Yes she is with my brother. She apparently decided to stay with him for a couple of weeks on his ranch.”
“Why haven’t I heard from her? I swear to God Emmett if your brother hurts her I will feed him his own balls.”
Emmett smiles while he chuckles and says, “Now that I would love to see.”
Rosalie can’t help but laugh but her worry for Isabella is growing and her suspicions about Emmett Cullen are starting to raise some red flags even though her suspicions are all wrong. While she is starting to believe that he is either married or has a girlfriend only because he won’t kiss her or even make any sort of move to progress their relationship she is getting concerned because he is hiding something. What else could it be but a wife?

S*h*h*h*h*h*

Edward stood over the bed looking down over Isabella. He had just released the fireflies outside on the patio and tossed the jars down to Sam three stories below. Sam caught both of them with excellent precision, one of his many talents among others.

Edward couldn’t decide if he wanted to crawl into bed with her or just watch her sleep. She looks peaceful sleeping with that little pouty ‘o’ her mouth forms when she is sleeping deeply. It does things to him that he admits turn him right the fuck on.

Isabella is dreaming. She is dreaming about a dance in a club while wearing a white dress with a handsome man as he leads her across a dance floor.
Her dream is suddenly interrupted when it morphs into a nightmare. One that turns her bronzed haired gentlemen into a blonde haired monster as he snatches her out of his arms and takes off running with her at a speed so fast, everything is nothing but a blur. She screams and kicks and punches him trying to get away. Edward’s brow furrows in confusion not grasping she is having a bad dream. When he realizes it he tries to wake her but she continues to beat him until she is fully awake and gasping for air. An Angel’s voice is soothing to her ears as he tries to ease her fears.

“Shhhhh…Isabella it was a nightmare love.” His cool arms hold her while she shakes in them as tears fall down her cheeks.
“Caius…” is the only word that escapes her lips. Edward’s body stiffens with his arms still wrapped around her. She hugs Edward tighter easing his tense muscles instantly once she herself has relaxed in his arms and realizes she is safe.

“He is gone baby. I promise he is never coming back.” He whispers in her ear.
Edward has no idea how often she would think of him or what she would remember. He hopes to God the one thing that he has relived over and over in his own mind is that she was truly and genuinely out cold when Caius violated her by getting off over her naked body, hoping to God this never to resurfaces in her memory again.

This is why he is so worried about that corner of her mind, that one that he can’t get into.
He was sure she was unconscious but she could have been coherent, just unable to respond and he hates that thought.

She calms in his arms and he informs her that he has placed some clean clothes in the bathroom and that he will meet her downstairs after she has cleaned up, but Isabella wasn’t having that. She didn’t want him to leave her.

“I promise I will be right down stairs with Sam.”

Isabella finally agrees and he makes his way back down stairs while Isabella showers and quickly dresses in the denim overalls and the white little tank top that Sam must have selected.
Now standing in front of the mirror she can’t help but laugh to herself. Never in a million years did she ever consider wearing a pair of overalls. She thought that she would have looked ridiculous in them. Oddly she didn’t mind them so much and as she dried her hair she began to think they looked rather cute on.
 
When she entered the kitchen she could smell bacon and eggs cooking and Sam looked up to see her as she entered.
  
“I am glad it fits.” He nodded at her outfit. Her eyes moved to meet with Edward’s who sat there clearly ogling her. Her blush spread over her cheeks and across her chest as she tries to move quickly and sit next to him.
“Damn Miss Swan. Who would have thought the general store in town could transform a little city slicker into a good old fashioned country girl?” He chuckled.

“Thank you Sam. I guess it could be worse. I could be stuck in those thermal underwear that has the flap for the ass hanging open.” She smirked.

Sam threw his head back laughing. “I swear to God…Maggie the owner tried to sell me a pair!” he laughed and Isabella blushed further muttering, “Oh God!”

Edward snickered and mumbled, “I may just have to make a trip into town.” Isabella slapped at his arm and she realized he was solid stone shaking her hand out. He laughed as he went back to his cell phone texting.

Her eyes met with Sam’s and she wondered if Sam was human.

“Are you…” she trailed off and bit her bottom lip.

“A vampire?” Sam asked wagging his brows at her.

“Uh yeah…I guess that is none of my business.”

“By all means you have ever right to wonder. Just as I did when Edward brought you here. I am not one to want to be the next meal considering some of his kind dines on human blood.” He shrugs setting a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon down in front of her.

“Thank you.” She smiles when she sees the juice already waiting for her also and she takes a huge drink.

“I have tracked my order Sam it will arrive sometime around three this afternoon. Do you plan on being here today?”

“Sure.”

“Great. I want to take Isabella out to the meadow.”

“I can sign for it. I am sure Isabella would love that.” Sam smiles at her. “It is beautiful there. Especially this time of year.”

Edward continues to text message whomever he is speaking too while Isabella eats quietly replaying last night’s events in her memory.

She shifts in her seat a little realizing now is not the time to be thinking of this.
Once they are finished with breakfast Sam refuses to let her help and Edward takes her hand leading her outside into the warm summer morning with a bottle of water for her as they begin to head into the woods.

 

S*h*h*h*h*h*

Bella’s POV



I can’t believe I am looking at an Angel. I can’t help but love the fact that he calls me that and I notice he uses it more and more as the day wears on.

The light breeze blows his tousled locks around and his eyes are so vivid green they look like green glass. He just stares at me intently. Watching me and waiting for my answer.

“Isabella I am waiting.” His eyes squint just slightly and he leans back on his hands in the grass his legs are crossed stretched out and he looks so sexy it almost aches to look at him.

I feel the heat of my cheeks burning and I look away for a brief moment but I bring my eyes to meet with his again. I watch as they glint in the sunlight and they widen and relax but I barely catch the movement. His eyes are mesmerizing. It is like I can tell exactly what he is thinking. He is patiently waiting for my answer and Edward had never given me any indication that he was patient at all.

Ever since he saved me he has shown a side that I would have denied he ever possessed. What is even more baffling is that I am sitting here with him and discussing the terms of our relationship knowing that eventually I will be kneeling before him in his playroom relinquishing control over to him. This is the last place I would have imagined myself being just barely a week ago, yet here I sat.

He brought me out here to discuss what happens next. The meadow we are sitting in is beautiful.


He explained that he thought the setting would ease any tension I felt about the topic he wanted to discuss with me.

I feel so juvenile. Inexperienced almost to the point that I begin to wonder what the hell am I doing here with him. He deserves the world. Everything he could ever want. He should be able to have anything his heart desires, so why in the world does he want me?
An average girl from Arizona versus the girl that I had seen at the club that night were no where in the same league.

“Listen Angel, we cannot step into a playroom until I know everything there is to know about you. First of all you are human, which is un-chartered territory for me. Second of all I need to know where to start, and you sweetheart, need to learn to let go of your thoughts that are obviously playing out in that little head of yours. Let me take full control in all things. If you submit it is all or nothing. You can’t have any reservations Isabella. You have to trust me. Do you think you can do that?”

I nod because I do trust him. His eyes narrow and I remember quickly he wants a verbalized answer.

“Yes. I trust you.”

A small smile plays on his lips and I knew I was right.
I begin to open up and I start talking to him. Dropping my eyes down to the hole in his jeans that are worn at the knee, his pale skin peeking out, I feel the heat of my blush spread further the more I reveal.

“I have no experience with boys. My stepfather wasn’t going to let me go out on a date until I turned sixteen. I had only been sixteen a short time before they were killed and I was put in foster care. I have never been on a date; I have never kissed a boy. I have never been touched by anyone but you.” I keep my eyes fixed on that hole.

“So then can you tell me what brought out this curiosity…Isabella…BDSM does not just suddenly become something someone desires without ANY experience. Your innocence in any type of sexual act is obviously a red flag. Were you abused as a child? Be it sexually or physically?”

My eyes dart to his and then back down when I see the worry in his expression.

“Trust Isabella.” He reminds me.

“You have to promise.” I pull out a leaf of grass.

“What am I promising?” His body is stiffer now and I hear concern laced in his words.

“Not to say anything or at least promise to keep it to yourself.”

I was about to break a promise, and I don’t know why I decided to tell Edward, but he was right. If I was going to do this, I had to trust him, and I thought if anything I don’t have to disclose any names.

“I promise that whatever you say is between you and me.” His voice is fainter.

“There was this boy and girl in the group home I was staying in. He took care of her. He was possessive of her and no one ever messed with them. She trusted him and they were…you know.”

“No. I don’t know.” His voice was calm.

“They had sex after the lights went out at night. I caught them and secretly watched every night that they were together. He tied her hands up and she loved him like I had never seen anyone love anyone before. She would kneel for him and the way she looked at him you could tell she trusted and loved him.”

“He was her dominant?” He asked cocking his head to the side.

“Yes.”

I watched his head nod up and down and he was thinking his eyes down as he did.

“So you were not abused?”




“No. Never!”

I watched his entire body relax and he sighed out a deep breath. It was quiet for a moment and he finally spoke again.  

“That sure is awfully young to be in the lifestyle. How old were these two?”

“They were both seventeen.”

“And you knew them?”

“I became friends with them after I got caught.”

“Caught?”

“Yes.”

“Caught doing what?” I could see a hint of amusement in his eyes.

“Watching them.” His eyes widened and his lips curled up into a half smirk half grin. Then his expression changed and he looked puzzled his head tilting as he questioned me.

“What happened when you got caught?”

“Nothing they made me promise not to tell anyone. I haven’t told a soul until you, just now.”

“They weren’t angry? Or scared?”

“No…after that…they sort of…” I trailed off nervous and a little embarrassed.

“They sort of what?” He pushed urging me continue.




“They let me watch.” I shrugged but my face advertised my embarrassment even though I tried to act casual about it.

His brows shot up in surprise and his eyes then squinted and his lips slowly lifted into a naughty grin.



“My angel has a little voyeurism in her.” His voice sings out the revelation. He gives me a half crooked smile.

“That is what they called me.” I blushed knowing now what that means.

“And all you did was watch?” He looks up at me through his lashes as he lays back in the grass now.



He is gorgeous and I can feel the air around us shift a little like the energy in the air is about to surge.

“Yes.”

“So this is what planted the seed of curiosity.” He murmured more to himself and he then met my eyes and continued as he laid there looking up at me.

“Well this helps tremendously, aside from the fact that you have read everything you can get those little hands on I am impressed how determined you were to research the lifestyle. Okay…well that helps. Now I have to ask you Isabella, there are a variety of ways one submits to their Master. Every relationship is different. Everyone wants something different and it is all a matter of finding someone you are compatible with.
I don’t doubt that we being compatible will be a problem…especially after last night. However, it all depends on what level you want or better yet what your desires are and what control you are willing to hand over. Let me just start out with my past experiences. I have never collared a submissive. I assume you know what that means. I did not do the 24/7 relationship. On the average I had a submissive at my beck and call whenever I needed her. She rarely spent more than a day or two with me at the most on and off again until I usually ended the relationship because I wasn’t willing to allow them to get too comfortable. I was never one to even consider being part of a committed relationship with a submissive. I have several that are still available to me at a moments notice. My subs submit to my needs whenever I needed them. This is where I have to figure out how to proceed. What I want to know is what kind of relationship are you seeking out?”

I shrugged. I had no idea. I just remembered the way Jacob and Leah were. The things I read varied so differently I had absolutely no idea what I was looking for in a relationship.

“Hmm…you know Angel I won’t stand for those unspoken answers in my playroom. You need to learn to verbalize your needs even though I can read your mind and I am guessing that most of the time we are in the playroom it will be possible, but I want you to get over your shyness.”

I grumbled.

I heard him suddenly clear his throat. He seemed a little irritated with me. He sat up pulling his knees up and wrapping his arms around them as he rested his chin on them and he sat there, not saying a word. Waiting while his eyes were locked on me. 



I fidgeted and pulled grass out by a handful nervously.  I could feel his eyes burning into me.

“I am not sure…I mean God…I just want to be taken care of but I also want to make you happy. I want to do whatever makes you happy. I want to learn and feel that connection that they had.”

He dropped his legs down and before I could even blink, he was now moving over top of me forcing me to lay back in the grass while he hovered over me. He was right there, his nose almost touching mine, his eyes staring into mine not letting me look anywhere else he asked, “How did it feel when I slapped your pussy? Be honest Angel.”

My entire body shivered at the memory. His lips lifted and his eyes glistened as a devious grin graced his angelic face.  



His voice deepened and he spoke slowly breathing the words out. “When he punished her Isabella did you get aroused? Wet even?” I instantly bit on my bottom lip nervously and my face grew warmer.

“You did didn’t you? When he smacked her ass, I bet your sweet little pussy wept for it too.” His voice was so deep and sexy and I flushed not even answering the question because my skin color answered for me.

“Isabella tell me if I bent you over my knee, smacked your ass would that sweet pussy of yours get wetter?”

I hesitantly nodded still chewing on my lip. He was so brave and he didn’t have any problem saying anything sexual. I wished I could be that confident.

His eyes narrowed and a smile graced his lips. His fangs were out and he licked his lips.

“You have so much to learn and a red little ass may be needed to get you to lose that nasty little habit of nodding. So my sweet little Angel, I want your submission for the first two weeks day and night. It will give me time to figure out what makes that sweet little kitty of yours purr. Then we can go from there. I will collar you. I will give you a list of limits you are to fill out after dinner so we know what interests you and what doesn’t. You must be tethered to me at all times when we are out in public because I want you to stay focused and in the mindset of submission constantly that first couple of weeks, then once we get everything figured out, we decide from there what works for us both. However Isabella, if at anytime you want to stop then you say red and we stop. Be it the act we are in, or the entire arrangement. You need to use your safe words. This is very important when it comes to me causing you any pain that could cause you injury.
If you can’t handle it or if you feel uncomfortable with anything I may be doing at the time, because my strength is far too dangerous and you are far too fragile. I have no choice but to trust you to let me know when it is too much. I am learning too, but so long as we communicate then we should be just fine. If I am pushing too hard, but you don’t want to stop and you just want to let me know you are nearing red, then you say yellow. Then your third safe word is green. What does green mean Isabella?”  His lips are right here almost touching mine.

“More.” I breathe out and his lips crash into mine.

His tongue licks all over the inside of my mouth and it tangles with my tongue. My hands move up to bury in his hair while his are flat on the ground holding his body up over me and I kiss him back hard. I get a hint of his taste and I want more. His mouth is addicting and I want to drink him in.
I can’t help but lift my hips up to press against his body but it is too far away.
“Mm…” he moans into my mouth and I let my lips move away and I find myself begging him.

“Please Edward.” What the hell I am begging for, I have no idea, and I just need him so bad.
His lips softly move along my cheek over to my ear.

“That’s my girl. Tell me what you want and remember I have to give your permission to say my name. Who am I?” His tongue flicks my earlobe.

“Master. I want you Master.” I moan into his neck kissing it feeling braver and I press my nose into his icy cold throat and inhale his clean honey scent.

“You already have me Isabella and since we begin training as soon as you have eaten and given me your list, I am going to have to deny your request. I have plans for you my little lamb. I admit it is taking every ounce of control I have, to not unbuckle those little suspenders and pet that kitty of yours the way you so desperately want me to.”

His teeth graze over the shell of my ear and he asks, “Am I right Isabella? Do you want me to slide my hand down inside of those little overalls and pet your pussy?”

My tongue licks over his cool skin and I can’t help but moan out with his words. He tastes so good and I can’t help but say so as I moan out like a little bitch in heat.

“Oh God yes.” I admit to my own surprise. His words are so forward and his mind is very dirty. I love it.
“God you taste so good. Hmm….” I lick and kiss his throat.

“I am glad you think so because tonight Isabella you are going to learn how to please you’re Master with some oral skills. Rest assured you will taste me in that hot little mouth of yours. I am going to teach you how to please me, even if it takes all night until you get it right if it is necessary.” He lifts up and his eyes meet mine while I turn beet red at the thought of it. My anxiety increases. What if I don’t please him?
“I can smell your fear Isabella; you have nothing to worry about. Remember I won’t hurt you, unless you want me to of course.” He smiles wickedly and I can feel my body respond to his words exactly when his lip lifts in a half smirk. I groan knowing there is nothing I will be able to hide from him.

Nothing.

My face may as well remain permanently red.

“It is time for you to eat so climb on my back and I will get us back to the house before you know it.”

He sat up pulling me up with him. I brushed my clothes off and couldn’t help but rub my thighs together.

He winked and turned around and commanded, “Hop up Angel.”
I hoped up and his arms gripped my legs under my knees. He lifted me up and looked over his shoulder and smiled.

“Someone is a little hot between the thighs?”

“Oh God.” I buried my face into the back of his hair. He laughed and took off running through the forest so fast I nearly got dizzy from his speed. Everything was a blur as he ran so fast before I could blink barely a few times, we were already at the house. When he set me down I was weak in the knees and he had to hold me up to keep me from falling face first into the grass.

“Whoa.” He murmured and chuckled.

“Sorry. That was….unbelievable.” I just stared at him. What else could he do? I needed to have him sit down and make a list for me.

“How strong are you?” I blurted out.

He looked almost bashful from my question and I had to not laugh at how adorable he looked.

He looked around and walked over to the creek reaching in and pulling out a pretty decent sized river rock that fit in the palm of his hand. I watched in fascination as his hand closed around it making it disappear. It was a normal grip or so I thought. When his hand opened he had a handful of grey powdered sand.
I gasped and stuttered. “H hh…holy shit.” I reached out and pinched a handful of it between my fingers and he brushed it out of his hand.

“So you see why it is important for you to let me know? Isabella…I could kill you so easily. It is a general rule that you don't want to kill the person you play with, you might want to play with them again.” He smirks at me and moves in picking me up launching me up onto his hips. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips. “I plan on playing with you forever.” He kissed me softly as he carried me up to the house.

S*h*h*h*h*h*

Edward’s POV

We arrived back at the house just before the sun went down. Sam had left a note informing me my purchases were upstairs in my office and to have Isabella fix herself something. He was going out for the evening.

I left her in the kitchen to find something to fix and went upstairs to grab my boxes and moved up to the playroom.

I opened the collar and cuffs and made sure it was good enough for her soft skin. It was very well made and it felt soft enough. I laid them on my armoire and opened the second box. The two piece outfit had me hard before I even pulled it out. Just imagining her in red was driving me fucking insane. I was anxious as a motherfucker now.

I hung her new outfit on the hook in the bathroom and stopped by the office to grab a copy of my limit list and made my way down to hand it to Isabella. She was sitting at the bar eating a bowl of some sort of soup just staring out the window. I stood there watching her silently to see if I could read her mood. Her dinner smelled disgusting and I decided to just give it to her and make my way back upstairs to get everything ready.

“When you are done bring this completed with you up to the playroom. I will wait for you there.” I pressed my lips up against her sweet spot behind her ear making her shiver and I smirked leaving her alone to complete her list.


© Robshandmonkey ~ All Rights Reserved.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, the anticipation is killing me. I'm looking forward to her list and finding out what she wants to try. I bet it will be two very interesting weeks. I'm glad Bella told Edward her little dirty secret. Emmett should put his big boy shorts on and get closer with Rose and tell her. She is suspecting something anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo...are Esme and Carlisle not true mates? b/c it was mentioned earlier by Jasper and Alice that you can't get it up for anyone else once you find your true mate, and in the beginning of this chap. Carlisle is getting off on some blonde bimbo(who I'm guessing is his black swan?). Does Esme know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'espère que Bella lui fera des misères!

    Surprise! Carlisle fait des cachotteries à Esme, LOL

    Fleur50

    ReplyDelete