Thursday, May 19, 2011

Chapter 18 Oops...

Shhhhh…..

Chapter 18

Oops...



I heard her coming up the stairs before she even hit the third floor landing and opened the door to wait for her.

“Did you find everything okay?” I asked as she stepped into the room and I closed the door behind her.

“Yes thank you.” Her face was flushed and she was clearly a little bashful at the moment as she fidgeted.

“I take it your list is complete?” I reach out and she hands it to me and I take notice it is all filled out. I nod and meet her eyes.

“Okay Angel, there is a warm bath already waiting for you I ran it a few minutes ago and it was scalding so it should be perfect about now. I want you to relax before we start. I also placed your outfit on the hook. I would like you to take your time and when you are ready just come out and we can go over your list. I will be here waiting.” I tower over her gazing down hoping she was already in the mindset.

“Yes sir.”

A huge grin I could not contain spread across my face. I swear to God I was like a kid on the eve of Christmas.

“Such a good girl.” I winked at her and she flushes turning to make her way to the bathroom.

I held the list she handed me and quickly read through it. I didn’t bother with an extensive detailed list because I knew if I handed her one that was really in depth, it would simply overwhelm her. I eliminated things that I knew there was no way in a million fucking years she would be into. She was far too shy and naïve for some of the more sadistic acts or scenes listed on it, so she got a revised customized one that was a hell of a lot tamer. Since this was a trial run we could always go back to the more extensive one and revise to see where she stands.  
It would be a while for me before I could even consider using a fucking spreader bar and that fucking saddened me. That was a new hard limit for me. I didn’t bother to make a list because hell I knew my limits and this tame little kitten was too shy to go near one.


Bella’s Limits

Masturbation                                                  Soft
Vaginal Sex                                                     Soft
Anal Sex                                                         Not Sure
Double penetration                                         Not Sure         
Oral Sex /Pussy worship                                 Soft
Blow job / Cock worshipping /Swallow?        Soft/willing
Spanked with hand or paddle                         Soft
Pussy whipping                                               Soft
Nipple clamps                                                 Soft
Massage                                                          Soft
Kneeling                                                          Soft
Hair pulling                                                     Soft
Bondage light                                                  Soft
Bondage heavy                                               Soft/unsure
Flogging                                                          Soft
Blindfold                                                         Soft
Restraints                                                        Soft
Wearing leather                                               Soft
Gagged                                                            Soft
Suspension                                                      Soft
Dildo’s/Vibrators                                             Soft
Voyeurism                                                       Soft
Exhibitionism                                                  Not Sure
Kinbaku/Rope play                                         Soft
Breast worshipping                                         Soft
Hot Wax                                                          HARD LIMIT
Role playing                                                    Soft
Orgasm control/denial                                    Pouts! No fun in that!
Photographed/video taped                             HARD LIMIT               (temporary until trust is built) 



What are you willing to hand over to your Master? i.e.…diet, sleep, exercise, all orgasms, ect.

Whatever Master determines is best for our two week trial I am willing to try.

Goal?

The satisfaction of giving over control in all things to please my Master first and foremost. My gift of submission is to build trust and connect to him emotionally and physically. I want to be cared for the way a Master should care for his submissive and I promise to please him as best as I can.


Anything additional?

Yes. I will only enter into this if I am your only submissive. You stated that you had subs available at your beck and call. I will not share my Master with any other submissive!

THIS IS A FUCKING HARD LIMIT!!!

If this is non negotiable…then this is where I say RED…MOTHERFUCKING RED RED RED!!! 

Isabella Swan


I couldn’t help but snort out a laugh. If there is one thing I admire about Isabella, no matter how shy she is…she won’t hesitate to tell you to kiss her sweet little ass if you piss her off. I swear she is the devil incarnate. She tempts me with her innocence and her beauty but I swear to fucking God it makes me want her even more! She has a fire in her that drives me insane. My dominant side is surprisingly aroused by her sassiness. It makes me want to throw a rope around her and tie her right the fuck down and have my wicked way with her to have her begging for release and to control her whimper for more.

I laid down in bed going over the rest of her paperwork chuckling at her response to orgasm denial.
God damn she is so fucking cute sometimes, just then Isabella came out looking like the sexiest little devil I just spoke of. The red was a beautiful contrast to her pale but creamy skin. My cock was already solid steel.

Her eyes searched the room and she found me lying here waiting for her.


Her heart beat increased now thundering in her chest.
Her head bowed as soon as we made eye contact. Her eyes immediately moved down to the floor and I could see her sucking on that plump little bottom lip of hers as she came to stand right next to the edge of the bed in front of me.



“Hmm.” I hummed and I wanted to just fucking pounce on that but I had to remain in control.

“Very sexy Angel. Red is most definitely your color.” Isabella’s eyes lifted and they scanned over my torso and naturally she blushed the same shade as the outfit she had on.

“Before we even start anything Isabella I am going to demand that you are to make eye contact with me at all times. Your eyes are a gift not to be given to the floor or a wall. I am not your typical Dominant and I don’t follow the norm or standard rules most adhere to. I want your undivided attention in this playroom and those eyes on me all the time and I don’t insist on your being allowed to answer or not. If I ask a question I will only ask it once. You never have to have permission to speak, however you do have to have permission to say my name and I only give that when I want to you hear you screaming it out in pleasure, is that understood?”

“Yes.”

“Good now, slip off your robe and climb on the bed and I want your legs straddling my body. In other words, that sweet pussy needs to be right here!” I point to my abs and wait patiently.


She takes a deep breath and lowers her robe and lays it on the chair. I watch her climb up and lift her leg over to straddle me. The heat of her pussy through the sheer material nearly sears my icy skin and I would swear I hear her hot little pussy sizzle. The scent of her arousal is thick in the air and right under my nose where I like it.

I lift my feet up placing them flat on the bed bending at the knee to give her something to lean back against to get comfortable.  

“Isabella we need to go over a few things before we just dive in. I want to start with your little addition to your list. First of all I may have confused you a little with my explanation about my former submissives earlier. I forgot to clarify that they are in fact former.
I have no problem remaining devoted to us and this new relationship. I apologize for confusing you. I vow that you have my undivided attention and my loyalty also.”
I dropped her paperwork off on the floor and moved my hands to let them rest on her thighs softly rubbing my thumbs back and forth over her heated skin.

Her smile tells me she is pleased with my loyalty.

“Now you said you would leave it up to me and I do have some ideas that I think may be exactly what you may or may not like. As you know this is a trial and error experience for us but to start, you are in fact willing to submit to me once we agree. I will begin with your clothes. I choose what is acceptable and refuse what I don’t approve of. To make it easier I have already ordered several outfits for you. As my submissive you are to accept anything that I buy or acquire for you without argument. Trust me, whatever I am purchasing is for the both of us. I will also plan your day out, most of which will be spent with me in training over the next two weeks.  When we do go out you WILL be tethered to me during the outing. I expect you to happily do as I ask and I don’t like to be questioned when I have planned an evening to spend out. If I feel the need to tell you where we are going then you are to go without argument. I rarely divulge details.”

She chews on her lip and nods. I narrow my eyes and give one more solid final warning about this shit.

“So help me God if you don’t break that non verbal habit Isabella, I will have no choice but to force you to learn the hard way. I really don’t want this to set the mood of our first night in here so I am going to be lenient. Try very hard to give me a verbal answer. I have little patience for nods and head shakes, also…”

I hardened my voice to show her how very fucking serious I was right now.

“…you ever roll those eyes at me and I will strap you down and teach you how much that shit pisses me off. You ever so once as mutter the word ‘whatever’ and I won’t hesitate to gag you for a fucking month. I am not playing around here. Those two things are HARD LIMITS! You have no idea how badly I wanted to bend you over my knee that first night I met you and show you how much disrespect you showed rolling your eyes at me. I don’t see it any other way. You may as well be slapping me in the face is that understood?”  I glared at her emphasizing my disdain for those two things. Her eyes widened for a split second and she almost started to nod but caught herself and said, “Yes Master, but please can I ask that you be patient…it is a bad habit and I have been doing it for a while now.” Her voice sounds genuinely worried.

“So long as you are trying to correct the behavior then I will try. Do you agree with me?” I ask curious for her reply.

“Agree with what?”

“That those actions are a sign of outright disrespect?”

“I never looked at it that way before. I can understand how you could interpret that as disrespect. I understand.”

She evaded the question entirely. This was not a good sign. “You understand although you do not agree?” I cocked my brow up.

“Maybe in time I can learn to agree?” she asks.

I narrow my eyes knowing I can’t ask for more than that. “Well see.” I grumble and decide to drop this for now so we can move on.

 “Okay Angel...I need to do one final step.” I reach over and grab the collar and cuffs from the bed stand.

“Isabella this collar is just a symbol of your submission to me. Once it is on it is not to be removed unless I remove it. Remember red is your safe word and ends anything you are not comfortable with.” I unbuckle the collar, “Lift your hair.” She does and I slide it around her neck and fasten it, and then slide two fingers in to see how snug it is in between taking care not to fasten it too tightly.

“I have never collared a submissive Isabella so I hope you don’t mind the informality of it. I have been to some collar ceremonies and I know that to some it is a huge deal but I am a more private person and I felt as though this moment is far too private and should only be between you and me because of its significance.” I can’t help but break out with the hugest fucking grin on my face. The feeling I have is strange and so fucking new to me. My heart is swelling and I can feel this girl sitting atop me, changing me so completely just by existing. She stuns the living hell out of me.

Her hand reaches up her fingers trace the velvet and glide over to the steel ring. Her skin flushes to match the collar.

“It’s beautiful. Thank you.”


I smile at her stunned that I actually collared a submissive…no…that I have collared Isabella as my submissive.

“You are welcome and I should be thanking you Angel, so thank you for allowing me the opportunity to show you this life.” Her hands rest flat on my chest as she leans forward to kiss me softly and she starts to lift up but I am not done with those lips. I lace my fingers through her hair and keep her where she is, kissing her deeper and tasting her as she burns my mouth with the sweetest fire. It is heaven and hell putting my tongue inside of her hot little mouth. I must be a masochist because I love kissing her no matter what amount of pain she has me suffering through.

“Hmm…I like knowing that you are marked as mine and you most definitely belong to me. My very own fallen little Angel.” I murmur into her lips.

 Then she grinds her hips down into me and her body temperature just raised a couple of degrees and she grew wetter.

“Tsk, Tsk. This is not part of my plan for the evening so behave.” I softly scold. I unfasten one of the cuffs and slide it over her tiny little wrist and she giggles. I can’t help but smirk at her. 



“Find something amusing Angel?” I ask as I fasten the first one. I can’t help but try to hold my smile as she tries so desperately to straighten her expression out.  

“Yes Master.” She is grinning widely and her amusement cannot be contained. She has me curious as hell.

“Care to enlighten me?” I unfasten the other cuff and speed up the process of fastening it and moving so fast she doesn’t know which way is up when I am now over top of her and she is laying underneath me now. She squeals from the movement and giggles even louder.

I straighten my expression and try to remain stern with her but it is so fucking hard when she looks so fucking happy. I mean fuck how can you be angry at this beautiful innocent girl handing you over total control?

“Okay…I am sorry.” She stops laughing and a little smirk plays on her lips. Fuck she is so sassy.

“Well?” I cock my brow up and wait.

“Don’t you find it rather odd that the big scary Vampire has to restrain the weak little wimpy human?” She bursts out into a fit of giggles and I can’t help but chuckle and before I know it I just want to bend her over my knee and whip that little ass.

“You are a smart ass aren’t you?” I growled into her neck trying hard not to laugh. I retracted my eyeteeth and brought out my fangs and pulled back to hiss at her to see if I could scare her a little and all I got was more giggles and she was wiggling under me rubbing my cock against her making it harder.

I let out a deep guttural growl in warning but my attempts go unphased by her. I narrow my eyes and smirk down at her.

“You are something else. What is wrong with you little one? Why are you not reacting like every other normal human being out there? Where are your instincts?” I gaze at her in wonder.

She stops laughing and looks up at me suddenly her eyes shift and dilate and she mewls under me her mouth falls open and her thoughts flood my mind.

The only instinct I have when it comes to you is to beg for you to fuck me.

I gasped. Jesus fucking Christ! I lock my lips onto hers and grab her hands pulling them up above her head and kiss her deep and hard moaning into her mouth. God I fucking want to rip those panties off and plunge into her. I kiss her till I know she needs to breathe and find myself gasping for air I don’t need when we are done. My forehead is resting on hers and I ease the grip I have on her wrists above her head.

“Oh baby I assure you that tonight I will have you begging for me to fuck you. But before we get started your Master wants to see what kind of oral skills his little submissive has. I am going to climb off you and you are going to get up and follow me only a few inches behind on my left. Then you will kneel on the pillow over there where we will test you. I assure you Isabella I will teach you how to please me if you don’t know.”

Her breathing sped up and her mouth hung open still.

“Do you have any idea how I have fantasized having those hot lips wrapped around my cold cock?”

“Jesus.” She breathes out and I give her a wicked grin.

“Master.” I correct and watch her throat swallow hard. I fight to contain my amusement. It really is quite a sight to see my effect on her. It makes me feel a little better knowing I am not the only one falling here.

I nuzzle into her ear and lick her lobe.
“You are going to learn how to suck my cock as your first assignment. I need to see how skilled that sassy little mouth is. Come Angel.” I climb off her and hold my hand out to help her up off the bed. I drop her hand and she falls in exactly where I asked her to be. I make my way over to the pillow I have for her until her rug comes in and turn to wait.
I hold my hand out to allow her to lean on me while her knees drop to the pillow and fuck I am about to explode just from her fucking kneeling.

I walk around her making my way to the armoire and grab the lock for her cuffs not totally sure yet if I want her hands bound behind her or not. I stand there and contemplate for a moment.

“Isabella, close your eyes.” I command while I try to determine my options.
Do I want her hands to be able to grab me? I am teaching her so maybe it would be best to keep them bound. I can always remove it if the need arises.
Yes. She needs to feel somewhat held captive I decide and grab the lock making my way back to her and lean over to whisper in her ear.

“The big mean vampire wants your hands behind your back Isabella. You will see it isn’t so much for me as it is for you to be bound and without control or the ability to use those hands to fight me off.” I smirk at the automatic increase in her heart rate.

I affect her so easily. Her thoughts fill my head.  

Touché Edward. Wow. What a way to put me in my place…this is so much fucking better than I ever could have imagined. I can only imagine what he tastes like fuck…I can feel myself getting wetter! God he must know it too! I can’t hide anything….shit…he can probably hear my rambling also since I am so fucking excited now! Fuck!

“Your damn right I can and if you use my name in that head one more time without permission and I will introduce you to your first pussy whipping.”
I harden my voice but lower it as I whisper it in her ear causing her to let out a gasp. I smirk to myself.

Damn reading minds has always been a burden most of the time especially with any former submissive but with Isabella…I love being inside of her head!

“Knees locked Isabella. Open your eyes and look up at me.” I command as I move to stand in front of her. My erection is the first thing her eyes land on and she swallows hard as they move up my torso to meet with mine. I can’t help but stare at how absolutely beautiful she is like this. A moment in time I will never forget. I wished photographing her was not a hard limit but that is a limit I will be pushing to change. I have to have this beautiful girl plastered all over these walls in this role. It won’t be an option and if I have to influence her to allow me to then I damn well will do it to make it happen. I always get what I want and I want her everywhere around me!
I never said I followed the rules…I actually make them and that little list of hers was a mere formality.

I run my finger over her bottom lip slowly.

“These lips are made for me. For my pleasure and I can’t wait to see how hot that little mouth feels on me.” I press my thumb down and she lowers her mouth opening it to me.
“Suck Isabella. Show me first what you will be doing before I stick my cock in there. I don’t just put it in a place that I am unsure of how well it will be cared for.” I demand.

Her tongue swirls around it and she pulls it into her mouth. Her lips lock tight around my thumb and she begins to suck it

“Jesus.” I mutter. Isabella sucks hard and I mean fucking hard hard!
“Fuck me running! God damn for a human you have got some sucking skills Isabella!
How the fuck can one little human suck so fucking hard?” I ask pulling back my thumb as it is now heated from her hot little mouth.

Instantly she sucks her bottom lip in her mouth and the light bulb went off in my head.

“You practice that shit on that lip don’t you!? You little fucking vixen! Well baby you passed the first test. I would have you take it out but since you’re otherwise restrained I will have to do that part myself. Your eyes are to stay on mine Isabella. You are not allowed to look at my cock until I say.”


I untie my pants and they drop and I kick them away while I listen to her.

I want to see it. God just keep looking at him. Don’t fuck this up. He is the one that controls this. Not you. He is really beautiful but fuck I want to see what I am about to get myself into here. I know he is big but how fucking big?

I decide to feed her that little bit of information. I am curious about her response.

“Twelve inches long and three inches girth little girl, is that big enough for you?”
I don’t let my eyes falter from hers watching for her reaction listening to her thoughts.

Her eyes widen for a brief moment and her breath hitches.

Holy shit I am going to choke.

“Only if I want you to.” I taunt and her bottom lip quivers a little into a pout.

He won’t choke me. I know he won’t. I trust him. He won’t hurt me.

I grin wickedly. “I already told you Isabella…only if you want me to…now Angel…let your head fall back some, not all the way.”
I watch her as he head looks up higher just so her eyesight is out of the view of my cock at first while I am standing so close to her. I am denying her a peek in hopes it will only drive her to want it so badly she fucking worships it.

“Such a good girl.” I reach out and lace my fingers through her hair and she hums in response.
“Part your lips Isabella but keep your head back. You are pleasing me and I want to see how good my cock looks on your lips from my point of view.”
Her lips part slightly and I can feel the heat of her breath in the air as it hits my cool skin.
I grab my cock and step closer and it takes EVERY ounce of control I have to not come right on the full pout of her little lips. 

With my cock in hand so close to her lips I freeze and just stare at the way she looks like this.
It takes my fucking breath away as a little of my come starts to leak out of the tip. I grin.
“Wanna taste don’t you Isabella?”
“Yes.” Her hot breath is like a blast of heat on my icy erection.
“Stick out your tongue close your eyes.” I command and she follows my instructions so fucking well.



I let the tip of it lie on the fucking hot searing heat of her tongue and squeeze the head dribbling it out onto it leaving a light trail of come from the tip of my cock to her tongue. 
“Hold it till I say okay.” I order and I slowly pull away because I am so close to fucking exploding without even having stroked it once! It is so fucking sensitive and I swear to God she is like a ghost cock whisperer or some shit. He is crying for her mouth like a little bitch and I need a fucking minute to get this motherfucker under control. I have never felt this out of control and God damn it…its fucking ridiculous. I mean fucking hell she has me so fucking undone its unfucking believable…I just want to pick her up and wrap those legs around me and impale her down on me hard! Then pump her up and down on me and while I am fucking her I would love to lock my teeth on her throat and sink those fuckers into it and suck and fuck the shit right out of her but I can’t do that. She is fucking human! I take a deep breath and reach out rubbing my thumb on the pool of come that is sitting on the tip of her tongue. I smear it through and glide it over her lips coating them.

“Permission to taste Isabella…keep those eyes closed and tell me what you think naughty girl…not with your mind but I want to hear you say it.”
I wait fascinated as she licks her lips and the minute my flavor hits her tongue I already know what she thinks. She can’t hide that shit from me as much as I wished she could just speak it before she thinks it…she won’t. Maybe I can train her to do that.

Oh my God. Jessica said it was gross…Mike must be nasty. Damn this is as good as that sweetness that drips out of his fangs. I want more.

She opens her fucking eyes and I swear to fucking God she is pleading with me using those big Disney eyes of her to emphasize her desire. “More?”  

I would swear I felt my heart fucking take a beat! A smile slowly forms on my lips and I bend over crashing my lips into hers kissing the shit right out of her. I lock my fingers into her hair and pull her head back to hold her while I assault her mouth with my tongue.
When I finally let her lips go I pant and groan out. “You are killing me Angel and I know that this is pathetic but damn our first lesson is going to be quick because I am not going to last with that hot little mouth wrapped around my cock. The good news is I recover pretty damn fast so there is no wait time in between.” I press my lips to hers once more and pull back and stand right in front of her.

“Look at it Isabella. See how fucking hard you make it. See how leaky it is? That is all for you baby. I am already so fucking ready to come just looking at you like this kneeling for me...to please me.”

Her eyes drop down and I watch them scan over it.

Damn that is fucking huge and why am I not surprised its fucking perfect. Perfectward wouldn’t have anything less than a perfect fucking cock.


I snorted out a loud laugh at first stunned.
“Excuse me but what the fuck did you just think?” I stared down at her stunned out of my fucking state of mind. Did she just slam me?

Her eyes widened and her mouth hung open. I caught a faint hint of the scent of fear.

“Angel I expect a fucking answer. Was that some sort of jab? What the hell does that mean anyway?” I stood over her now not exactly sure how the fuck to take that comment.

Her eyes closed for a minute and her head dropped and her body began to shake and she busted out a loud snorted giggle that turned into uncontrollable laughing.

What the fuck?!!!


© Robshandmonkey ~ All Rights Reserved.


*snort giggles*


















3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome...and photos are too...unnnngh

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are seriously going to have to work on her giggle attacks. The scene Edward is laying out is sizzling hot. I like how he is protracting the BJ and savoring every moment of the build up. It is so helpful that he can read her mind in times like this. I bet that alone will cut her training time in half.
    Now about Perfectward and his perfectpeen: 12 inches? Seriously? He will spear that little slip of a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially love the first manip at the top!

    ReplyDelete