Saturday, May 14, 2011

Chapter 16 Red…or…White?

RDMICKEY1989 has officially give him his name…Thanks D!



He is our Purrward …

It’s swoon time…..


Shhhhh…..

Chapter 16

Red…or…White?

Bella’s POV


My name is Bella Swan.
I am only eighteen years old.
And today…today…I fell head over heels in love with Edward Cullen.
Edward Cullen…the Vampire.
Yes you heard right. A. V.A.M.P.I.R.E.
I am in love with a vampire?
Oh. My. God. He nuzzles. He purrs. He fucking purrs!!!!
I melt.
I am melting here in his arms while he is wrapped around me nuzzling and kissing on me and purring in my ear while vampcockula is buried deep inside of me.
I worry for a moment.
Does it have fangs too?
“Mmm…” oops that slipped out…okay no it didn’t he feels so good.
“You are so fucking adorable do you know that?” his voice is low against my ear.
I blush. “Why do you think that?” I ask.
“Isabella your internal monologue is something I just can’t help but adore. And for your information…no he doesn’t have fangs and really Bella…vampcockula?”
My mouth falls open.
NO!
“Yes Angel. I can read your mind.” His voice is velvety soft but I hear the hint of humor in his tone. My eyes shut tight and my mind goes into overdrive. No stop thinking. He will hear me!
“You can’t stop thinking you silly girl. It isn’t possible.” He chuckles. I know this because his body is shaking as he chuckles. It tingles.
“Oh God.” I groan.
“Just don’t stop lusting after me or it will leave me again.” He purrs. Good gawd this is going to fucking kill me!
“Huh?”
“I can only hear you when you’re aroused.”
“Oh you have got to be kidding me!” I gasp.
His lips are on my neck and he is hugging me to his cold body and I quiver. No make that shiver. He really is fucking cold.
“I know Angel and I am sorry for that.”
“Okay that is really very strange when you answer what I ask in my own head. You do realize that don’t you?” I sigh.
“Sorry.” His hips thrust forward a little and I moan out a little.
“You like that?” His hands move from my hips up and he cups my breasts. His touch is cool but he feels warmer than he did. I sigh, sinking back against his chest as his hips push him deeper into me even if I am a little sore I don’t fucking care. He feels wonderful.

“Yes.” I whimper watching the jar of light emitting little horn dog bugs get all Rico suave trying to get some tail from the little slut bugs wanting to get it on.
I don’t think I will ever look at lightning bugs the same after Edward has given me his view of them and I find myself giggling knowing he must hear this God awful thought.

“You are so unbelievably so fucking adorable I swear to God!” He hugs me tighter laughing and continues his nuzzling his cold nose up under the back of my ear making me moan out and then he gets all serious again.
“Mm…my body is absorbing your warmth Bella.” He whispers in my ear. “Like when I sit out in the sun.” He thrusts and grinds on me, causing my entire body to wake up and come alive again.
“I do?”
“Yes love you do…you are heating me to the very core.”
“Hmm…” I ponder that but I can’t help but wonder about his revelation even if he is buried inside of me.

“Edward you read minds? Really?”

“Yes.” His kiss on my neck turns into a licking as his tongue follows what I am assumed is a vein in my throat.
“I noticed the only time I have been able to read yours though is when you are aroused. The first time I thought it was the drug. Now I know that definitely isn’t it. You have a very unusual mind Bella. What do you have locked away in the corner?”
I turn my head to look over my shoulder at him.

“What do you mean?”

“I can read every mind in a room until I met you. With you I get nothing, it’s very frustrating…but for others it is only what they are thinking of at the time. However some people repress memories…a bad memory or something that has happened to them in the past that is haunting. That thought is very deeply hidden but it is there all the time waiting to come out at any given moment. They are repressed but I can see them no matter what they are thinking of at the time. You have that same area but your thought is chaotic behind a slatted fence that I can see some of the chaos through the slats, but I don’t understand what has happened that you are guarding it.”
Suddenly he pulls out of me and rolls me over to face me nearly pinning me down under him again.
“Did someone hurt you Angel?” His brow is furrowed and I see he is worried which is not necessary.
“No.”
“Isabella please…if something bad happened I don’t want you to hold it in. It isn’t healthy. Was it something that happened with Caius or something else? Like your childhood maybe. Angel please I will take care of them. Just tell me who it was and what they did to you.”
I narrow my eyes because on more than one occasion I wondered what the hell had happened to Caius Volturi and I suspect that he did something, although I can’t be sure now.

“Edward…what do you mean take care of them?”

“I did.” His eyes dart down to my lips.

“What did you do?” I ask cautiously.

His body stiffened and his voice took a more threatening tone as it turned to ice cold fury.

“He won’t ever hurt you again, Isabella. He did horrible unspeakable things and he had to pay for them. Do you remember him baring his fangs to you? Do you remember him ripping off your dress? No one and I mean no one fucks with me or anyone that I hold dear to my heart. I won’t stand for it. Fuck with my family and they are signing their own death warrant…it has always been they way be them human or vampire and he died by his own choosing. I fucked up. I left you alone, and in that short time he flew in like a bloodsucking night crawler that he was and stole you right out from under me. Isabella you would have never made it out of that dungeon alive after he brutally abused you and drained you of your precious life. He had to be dealt with. He is ash.”

I laid here just stunned by his revelation. He killed Caius?

“He was already dead Isabella. Just as I am. He just doesn’t exist anymore. The world is a better place without him.”

He relaxes his muscles after a moment. “Now tell me let me see what happened. I want to protect you Isabella.” His eyes are burning into mine.

“Nothings happened Edward.”

“Isabella…something happened. I can see it, are you lying to me now?”

“No Edward of course not, it is nothing bad I swear…it’s…just…it’s private.”

“Rarely are thoughts that are repressed just labeled as private Isabella. I won’t push you but…” His face grimaces.

“What is wrong?” I asked because now he looked really upset.

“We fell out of the moment. Your silent again.” His brow furrowed. “I am right. It is your aroused state.”

“So you can only read my mind when I am, as you say aroused?”

“That is the only common denominator or so I am starting to conclude.”

His eyes move along my lips and down over my throat. “You’re so fucking beautiful and you’re here and I still can’t believe that I have just stolen your sweet innocence and yet you still look so fucking innocent.” His mouth hangs open and I can’t help but blush.

“I love your blush.” He grins and I move my arms up and wrap them around his neck and pull him down closer to me.
“Kiss me.” I breathe.
“Hmm…are you sure?” his eyes have a hint of mischief behind them.
I smirk. “Pretty damn sure.” I murmur.
He lowers his head while I bury my fingers into his hair and with his lips pressed to mine I invite him in. I get to taste him. I lap at his tongue and try to sneak my way over to his fangs and I realize they aren’t there. I pull back and look at him.
His brow is furrowed.
“Your fangs….?”
“They are hidden most of the time.”
“Most?” I ask.
“They only come out when we are hunting, angry and ready to fight or when we are highly aroused.”
“I don’t understand. How is that possible? I mean where do they go?”
He chuckles. “They retract.”
“Can you make them come out on command?” I quirk my brow up at him curiously.
He narrows his eyes and asks, “Why? Why do you want to know this?”
“Curious.” I shrug.
“You are a curious little kitten I will give you that much but I suspect you are asking because you are after something.”
I look down at his chest. I am so busted. He has no idea how good he tastes. It’s better than fucking chocolate! I swallow and press my lips to his chest and nuzzle into him.
“You’re not answering me Isabella.” He hisses his body stiffens and his fangs are there right there. I know instantly that he is testing me.
“Wow.” I mumble totally impressed. “You can control them.”
“What makes you say that? How do you know for sure?”
“Well why else are they out?”
“Maybe I am highly aroused…or…maybe I am ready to hunt.” He looks a little devious.
“Hunt?”
“Feed Isabella. I drink blood I am a fucking vampire for crying out loud what part of that did you not understand?”
“I didn’t really think about it.” I shrug. “So you hunt for human’s blood? Why have you not bitten me?”
“I drink from the blood of animals. Not humans. Most of our kind do feed on humans but there are a large growing number of us who feed on animal’s blood. It makes us more civil and we are able to interact with humans while going undetected.”
“Why do you hide?”
“We don’t.”
“But you do. You don’t think the world should know your kind exists?”
His brow furrowed and he glares into my eyes, “Do you plan on outing me Isabella?”
“No.”
“Then why do you ask?”
“I am trying to understand.”
“Humans are vile people Isabella. If we were exposed, the world would most likely panic and humanity would show its self at its worst. We as vampires keep the secret to keep you all safe from yourselves.”

I laugh. “Very good point. Well made Mr. Cullen.”

He grins.

A memory surfaced and I gasped.

“Wait…so this means…Alice? And your brother…Emmett!?”

“Yes.” He watches me.

“Oh my God Edward, you do realize that Rosalie has no idea!”

“Just as you had no idea Bella.” He shrugs as if it is no big deal.

“Edward you don’t understand she is falling in love with him!” I screeched.

He just smiles wickedly. “Then that just means it is only a matter of time.”

“What do you mean?” I ask him warily.

“Emmett has already fallen for her.” My eyes widen in surprise and then worry starts to hit me. “I don’t know how she will handle this Edward.”

“I am not worried about Rosalie and Emmett right now. I am more into you and I want to make love to you again.”

He pushes his knee in between my legs and climbs on top of me again his hands pressed into the bed as his legs spread me open.

“Isabella put me where I need to be.” He orders and I just reach down and touch him for the first time.

Oh God. It feels so silky but hard. He hisses closing his eyes and I line him up. Yes I am sore but I want him again too. Hell I may never walk again but who the fuck cares. I have Edward Cullen inside of me and then I melt.

I scream, I writhe I cry out his name and he hisses and salivates venom that I only get to taste a few more times before I fall over that cliff again and into oblivion. He nuzzles…he purrs….he fucking purrs…my God her purrs me right to fucking sleep.


S*h*h*h*h*h…..

Edward’s POV

I smile looking down on her as she murmurs in her sleep. She sleep talks. It’s cute.
Some of the things she says are hilarious. Words thrown together and then there are what I assume may be some dreams if you will…either that or she is remembering something from of her childhood. It was a pretty normal childhood from what I had heard.

No Phil. I am scared. I don’t want to learn how to skate. I fall down. A lot.

Rosalie just stop it!

My mind started working bringing me out of my lust induced haze back into the real world.

Rosalie Hale.

I slipped out of bed covered her up. Leaned down to kiss her on the forehead, threw on my jeans and then made my way to downstairs to my office opening up my laptop and shot an email to Peter.

Peter…
Rosalie Hale.
Whatever you can dig up on her, I want to figure out what her intentions are. What is up that makes her so willing to go out of her way to care for Isabella the way she does. What the fuck is her motive? People don’t just take care of someone without expecting something in return. Get it to me as early as you possibly can.

You were right. She is mine. She knows. She is sleeping and I started thinking.
I am asking for at least two solid weeks of no outside contact. I will call Emmett later, I need at least that much time to begin her training…I may call at any time to ask a question or two but I think I can figure it out.
I mean it can’t be that hard can it?

Edward

PS call Aro tell him his next shipment has been postponed that I am out of town. I can’t deal with him right now. I have personal business to take care of. Call him though learn what you can.



He responded only a few moments later and I wasn’t surprised even at this hour Peter is always in his office working. He is a workaholic. It is the reason why I turned him so long ago…He is dedicated, reliable and trustworthy.



Edward
I already have a file building as we speak on the little lassie. She is a spitfire.
Tenacious certainly is sexy but fuck me running when I say that girl is fucking hotter than Hades and well let’s just say Miss Hale…isn’t in this for the money. She is obviously Daddy’s little girl and can I say that Daddy is one wealthy son of a bitch! Her trust fund is triple what Isabella’s entire inheritance is, not to mention what she makes at that new prestigious Law firm she works for. That is the reason she moved out to Chicago and I genuinely believe now that Bella may have followed with her. They are connected through her father Phil and that baseball team of his and probably Royce King. Rosalie just cares for her I am willing to bet but I will dig a little deeper and see what I can find.

So…you made her yours you sly motherfucker. I knew it. I won’t say it…I will just let you hear it in your head…till I see you in person and I can say it then.
Ha fucking ha!

Now….two weeks seriously? How hard can it be?  I laughed so loud I scared the hell out of the fucking janitor in the building.

If you think you can train that little hellion in two weeks I will fucking be impressed!!

Well at least from the way Emmett described the first time you two met I am guessing that you are in for a huge surprise Edward. I would love to be a fly on that wall…

Sass=Red Ass.

Often.

Just sayin it like it is.

Hint…you will find it very hard to train her in orgasm denial. That shit is hard because fuck I want to watch that shit every time and to deny her…you are denying you. It might be a little helpful to remember that. It took me a while to figure out why my temper was on a very short fuse. If she don’t come…then you don’t and well that wasn’t much fun. Hindsight is twenty-twenty. But I am happy to share that little bit of info with you…

Once I figured out that little gem of information it didn’t take me long to work her ass over and cut out the orgasm denial  for a punishment but it is fun on occasion to partake in it.

Remember humans need aftercare Edward. She is not a fucking Vampire.
I figure you figured out how fragile she was since you fucked her and all and she is still alive.

Water. Food. Gentle.

Edward…I know better than anyone that you don’t collar…but she is in our world now, so you better mark her some other way as yours otherwise…she is a piece of meat dangling over the vast ocean of sharks our world has swimming in it.

Fuck it tattoo your name on her god damn ass if you have to. Just mark her because once it is known that Edward Cullen has a human submissive…there will be some vampires out there willing to volunteer for her scene training at the next play party.

Just fucking Mark her!

Now…the other business we had discussed is on the back burner.

Ciao…
Peter


I decided to run down quickly to check in the pantry and see what Sam had added to it recently. I was pleased there seemed to be several things in there for Isabella to keep her sustained…I knew without a doubt there were certain things I wanted to order for her anyway but what I had in here would have to do.

(ocd much? lol)



I returned to my office and I sat here listening to her heartbeat. She was still deep asleep.
So I went online and went shopping and I decided I wouldn’t stop at least not until I heard her stir.

Everything I bought for her had to be the best. It had to be nutritious, Grade A top of the line. So long as it was the softest against her fair skin, the best for her in anyway…I got it.

I ordered cases of the best water. I needed to make sure she stayed hydrated at all times.




Peter’s words rang in my head…Mark her…hmm…if I had seen an imperfection that I didn’t like then I would have considered a tattoo of my name over it but Bella was perfect and there was no way I was marking her that way until I bit her anyway.

I will be collaring her by tomorrow evening as I had opted for the red velvet one with a ring. I was having it rushed in and shipped overnight.




I decide to spend another day with her before I start her training and I ordered the matching cuffs to go with the collar.


Then when the collar arrives I will have her on her knees in my playroom. My cock twitched and rises to the mere thought of her naked on her knees.
Huh. Knees…damn it. She will need to have something to put those knees on. Damn…humans are so much more fragile. I groan out pinching the bridge of my nose realizing that there is a hell of a lot to learn about a human submissive.
I order a sheepskin rug thick enough so that her knees don’t hurt when she is required to kneel.



Vampire submissive’s are so much more sturdy but this was actually starting to get interesting. I almost felt like I was playing a game of guess the need of a human.
It was something new in my life. It wasn’t boring. I was fucking happy for the first time in a very long time…

I need to keep her tethered to me when I do plan to take her anywhere. I ordered the handcuff tethers. She would not be more than inches from me at all times in the beginning. Mine was an actual handcuff that had a chain that I would fasten to hers but hers could not be made of steel. Her skin is far too fragile so I would have to go with a good solid strong piece of very soft leather that I would tie on her so that it would not come off of her at all unless a vampire chewed through the bitch and he would have a hard time doing that with me tethered to her. I would most likely end up flicking him in the ear and then I would beat the crap out of him for it. She was mine damn it!




I began to browse lingerie and wondered what color I liked her in. I grabbed my digital camera went upstairs and was happy to find her splayed out like she slept all across my bed bare ass naked the satin sheets pushed down off her.
I snapped a few photos kissed her on the forehead covered her up again and went back down to load her photos. I smiled and decided to make one my laptop background. No one ever saw this so I knew it was safe here as I cropped my favorite part of the shot and saved and posted it.





I stared at the photo of her adorable little ass and imagined her in colors. It only took me a few minutes as I wondered why I kept going back to white. Bella looked the best in white. She looks pure in white…innocent

What the fuck was it about her innocence that had me all fucking weird about it.

I know you a fucking pervert Cullen. Admit. I grinned yeah I was so fucking what!

The opposite of white…then my mind went to her hidden naughty side of her personality. That is when I determined that my choice of color on her was most definitely red as I photo-shopped a few different outfits on her sleeping naked photos. For many reasons, I loved red on her, some more obvious than others.

For example the contrast in her pale color was yummy looking. It only reminds me that I want to drink from her everywhere.

Yes Isabella would be divine in red and so I began to order.








I gravitated towards red but I also gravitated towards white. I even ordered something in  leather and an occasional black lacy piece I found rather sexy.




Then I found the burgundy velvet that reminded me so much of lovely dark and deep and I had to have that shit. There was no doubt about that the minute I saw it and remembered seeing her at the table that very first night.



She owned me then. Fuck I was such an ass.

Who am I kidding? I still am. I snort out a laugh.




I even ordered outfits I wouldn’t have thought of but if the outfit appealed to me I bought it.

     


    






I was beginning to question my man hood I was shopping like a bitch. I ordered nipple jewelry and clit jewelry and hell even the diamond fucking golden high heels were over the top but shit…the images of her in these just popped up every God damn time I clicked on something. I went from website to website. I was crazed.
Fuck I would have never done this shit for anyone other than her. It was twisted but I was fucking loving it because in the end it was all for her.

Well make that us.

The sun started to rise and I could hear Sam downstairs. I got up and made my way down.

“Well good morning Edward.”

“Hey Sam.” I sat down with my cell phone at the bar and sent a text to Alice first telling her where I was and what I was doing.

“It sure is quiet up there.” He looks at me and I smirk.

“I didn’t bite her Sam. I have no plans to change her right now. That is if I ever change her.”

He gapes at me.

“What?”

“She is your mate Edward.”

“Yeah so?”

“You would let her die?”

“It will be her choice. Not mine….I hope anyway. I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it.”

“Shall I make Isabella something to eat?”

“Please. I am about to go up and wake her.”

“So things went well she knows now?”

I grin like a cat that ate the canary…or the vampire that dined on the human that is.

“She knows.” I smiled.

“And she is okay with it?” He couldn't help but smirk.

“We will see now that the night has turned into day. You never know. By the way I have orders coming in today see that the three boxes are put in my office and there is a few cases of water coming in also. Put them in the pantry but several in the fridge. I also ordered a small refrigerator for the third floor that won’t be here till next week though.”

“Are you planning on staying?”

“Yes. Two weeks tops. Then I have to get back and deal with business.”

“Bella is okay with this?”

I smirk. “I am her Master Sam. She damn well better be. I need to go wake up a very worn out little human excuse me.” I get up hitting the send button to Emmett throw my phone down on the counter and make my way upstairs to the third floor.

The first thing I have to do is exterminate some uninvited guests before I wake her. I don’t want her to know that I am getting rid of them till they are already gone. She just has to know that I set them free.

I shudder and bolt up the stairs following the scent of my beloved little sub.  


©Robshandmonkey ~ All Rights Reserved.


VERY IMPORTANT  A/N….

I apologize for the reviews lost on my blog...I had no control over that! sighs....
The last chapter was copied and posted out of my blog. It had several errors because the blog was not saving my edits and it was shut down for a couple of days…some parts that were reedited and written so that it flowed better…when the blog came back up half of the chapter was corrected and some was missing.

So I went in re edited what was a mess and fixed all the left out stuff and put it back the way it should have been posted originally. So you may want to check it out and see that you got all of the chapter because I HAVE ALREADY REPOSTED all three websites since they were fucked up to begin with.

I apologize for that. 

Also if you are reading this story from the fanfiction website then I have to tell you that you are truly missing out on a best part of this story….there are photos that I post, edit and weave into the story so you are actually in my head when you read it. I HIGHLY suggest you at least reread chapter 15 from either my blog or the writers coffee shop because I know you are missing the some of the best parts of this story as fanfiction DOES NOT ALLOW PHOTOS in the chapters. Seeing his green eyes right smack in the middle of a chapter is just fuck me sexy hot.

So please please go to blog and read it as it is meant to be read! You won’t be disappointed.
I always post my blog first….Writers Coffee shop second and when I can get to it I do Fanfiction. If you subscribe to the blog you get alerts that I have posted the next chapter. Go become one of Edward’s submissives and click that follow link so you are aware that I have posted first and foremost!

Thank you as always it is a pleasure to write. It is more of a pleasure to know you all love it.

6 comments:

  1. I loved the episode
    edward is love
    XD and Bella is not a virgin is best
    training begins

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it but i'm not getting emailed from this site only from ff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Edward told her the truth about being able to read her mind when she is horny. Way to go Master. Edward going on a shopping spree is funny, but not surprising. He has never had anybody to spend his money on, so of course he will go a bit overboard. I love Jasper for keeping it real. I wonder how Edward will mark her. How about he gets one of those name paddles made with "Cullen" on it? That would be double fun ;-) Nipple piercings would be cool, but take too long to heal and will interfere with their playtime. Maybe he could mark her with a ring on her left hand? I'm looking forward to him training her to be his submissive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt know that you post other wise than on your blog! i always go every day straight here to your blog its more fun with the pics.
    i love this story the combination of bdsm ,sex and romance ,big feelings is great ,without Love it woudn't be Edward and Bella, becauce these characters have a strong chemistry, they are drawn to each other and you capter it right.
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were so right! I started reading your story on FanFiction and when I read the A/N about it being on your blog I had to check it out. And I WAS missing out on the best part!!! I love the pics and can never read it again on FF...THANK YOU for letting me know that the blog existed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'aime lire votre blog, il est si beau avec vos photos. J'ai lu le chapitre 15 sur fanfiction, est-ce qu'il y a encore une différence de texte aujourd'hui?

    Fleur50

    ReplyDelete