Thursday, July 5, 2012

Taboo Chapter 13




Stephenie owns all things Twilight that
stars the sexiest, hottest vamp on two very long legs,
and his sweet, innocent little human.
I however corrupt the human and her innocence,
by allowing that fuck hot vamp to
seduce her.
Who knew she could be so fucking naughty?
 ~ I heart u all HARD! ~

T
a
...~.o.~…~T a b o o~...~.o.~…
o
o

EDWARD ~

“Maybe you two should go eat and we can talk about this after dinner?”
I suggest.

“I think maybe we take a moment to talk about this right now.” My mother walks over and plants herself in the chair in front of my desk, her gaze now focused on the seat my father was usually in. I know now that I am not getting out of this. I glance at the chair, as she waits for me to sit down.  

I eye up Bella and she looks at me warily.

“Have a seat. You may as well stick around for this, considering this was your wonderful idea.” I snap, then instantly regret it. I am not angry just a little thrown. I am not at all used to being thrown under the bus like this.

I am seriously going to have a one on one talk with her later.

I walk over to stand in front of my mother. I have no plans to take my fathers old seat now.

My mother and I have always been very close and supportive of each other, and what is about to go down is anything but normal. I do not want to be too far away when I break this to her. I want to be right here close to her, when she hears what I have to say.  

I take a deep breath and kneel down, eye level staring into her beautiful green eyes. The same ones I used to have once upon a time.

“I know you have always wondered and asked Mother, but I hope you will understand why I never disclosed much about the time I was away once this is all said and done. This is really fucking hard, so please…ma if you are going to freak out, don’t have a fucking heart attack on me. I can’t lose you too.”

Her hand reaches out to mine and she takes it rubbing it as she always does, trying to warm it up.

I swallow and begin. “Mother…Bella is right…this is about time I told you what happened in South America. Since she seems to of taken the news better than I expected,” I glance in her direction,  “I hope maybe you can too. Just remember…I am the same person, just different. I am still your son, your flesh and blood, well…flesh anyway.” I frown and look down at her hand holding mine and slowly bring my eyes back to hers.

Her brow furrows deeper than I have ever seen it. I try to comfort her with a soft smile, but I know what I am about to tell her, is going to shock the hell out of her. I am not sure what she expects me to say, I just hope it doesn’t kill her.

“What is it baby? You can tell me anything.”

“Something happened down South. I know you suspected it. Something I can’t begin to describe but I will try.”

“Edward your scaring me sweetheart…what is it baby. I knew something happened, I just never understood what it could have been, you came back so different. What was it Edward?”

So, I began to explain what happened to me, and thankfully, her hand never dropped mine, as she and Bella sat quietly and listened to every last horrific detail. I could tell instantly when my words cut her deep. When I spoke about the sexual assault I had endured, tears fell down her beautiful face. My recount had brought tears to both of their eyes, when I spoke about that part of it. Their responses were mostly nods and frowns, but they kept quiet as best they could, and listened to my entire story.

My mother’s tears began to fall more steadily, Bella stood up without hesitating, approaching my mother and she leans in to hug her.

 It stuns me a little.

I speculated as to how much affection Isabella had in her life while in foster care, more than sure she had been neglected in that area as she was raised. She surely didn’t act the way one would, having little to no emotional attachment to others. For some reason, when she saw the tears my mother began to shed in full force, it must have been instinctual for her to reach out and comfort her. I could not fathom her learning to comfort anyone living in the Stanley home or in foster care for that matter.

She sat on the edge of the chair; put her arm around my mothers shoulder, while she sobs quietly, holding my hand tighter than ever.

I reach out slowly; put my other hand on Bella’s, and smile when she doesn’t even flinch from the gesture. In fact her other hand now rests atop of mine and I love the warmth of her skin.

“This is why your always so cold, isn’t it baby?” My mother’s voice spoke up.

“Yes.” I whisper.

“It makes sense now, why you tell me don’t worry.” She chokes. “You can’t die…because…” sobs begin to wrack her body and I feel Bella stiffen. “…because
you are already…they took my little boy…you died that night. Your already…”
And the word hung there in the air between us. No one had to say it.

“My baby boy died that night.” I frown never having thought of it like that, and her body shook harder as she cried.

“I suppose so.” I murmur.

 Bella’s tears increase and my mother pulls her in wrapping an arm around her waist now, as she sits on the arm of the chair.  

“But I am right here ma, and I am not going anywhere…ever.” I say.

“Oh, Edward.” She whispers.

I rise up to my 6’2 height and tower over them.

Being a vampire my senses are a lot more heightened and I have gotten pretty good at predicting what people will do physically. I am a little thrown when Bella doesn’t pause as she jumps up and launches herself at me sobbing and whispering ‘don’t let go’. Her arms fold around me; she hugs me to her crying into my chest. I cannot help but relish in the heat of her body and hold my perfect girl tighter when I literally feel her acceptance of what I am.

“It’s unbelievable.” My mother whispers. “Is your soul damned?”

“I don’t know Mother. I don’t know what any of what happened to me that night means. What I do know is, whatever I managed over time to figure out on my own, is all I have to go on. I focused on remembering what they said or did while I was turning. I don’t know anything about what I have become. I am trying to figure it all out, but I can’t very well leave and go off to seek out others, when I have a family to take care of.”

“The family.” She whispers, and her eyes widen. “Who else knows?” she asks alarm in her voice.

“No one. Just Bella and now you.”

She stands up and begins to pace now.

“As if your relationship with Bella isn’t enough to have them whispering behind our backs, I see what others don’t Edward. I don’t know what you think, but it’s only a matter of time before everyone in this house knows that you are smitten with her. Let alone this! The accusations will come and all will judge you. It is only a matter of time. This lockdown needs to end now, so that we can figure all this out and deal with whatever type of relationship is transpiring between you two. She is not even legal and I regret letting you file for guardianship, maybe we can change that. I should have done it to begin with.”

“Why are you worried about the lockdown? I haven’t learned of anything about father’s death.”

“Edward, your father’s death happened. It happens in this lifestyle. You will have your revenge, and so shall I, but for now, you must protect yourself and Bella. I love your father with all my heart, but he is gone son. Nothing will bring him back now. You need to focus again on taking the reigns over this family, we need to focus on the business, the relationships with the others that you worked so hard to build up, as for the rest…well, I will help you figure out all we can about what has happened to you.”

She is right. I have lost all control over the situation. I am not leading this family very well at all lately, and with very good reason.

Bella is a distraction.  

I have been careless, stupid, and my demeanor has changed dramatically. Even Carlisle knows it.

I lean down to kiss the top of Isabella’s head.

“Edward…your eye color? Is this the reason for the colored contacts since you returned?” My mothers asks.

I smile and shake my head yes.

“I think that is the first thing that clued me into why the two that changed me, heightened my flight or fight instincts. Looking into their blood red eyes raised the hair on the back of my neck the moment they confronted me. When I was capable of tolerating being in the presence of humans, I saw how the change had transformed my eyes as well, and the way people look at me.”

My voice lowers and I hug Isabella tighter. “I felt like they stole the part of you that you created and gave me. My green eyes. I was pissed because I couldn’t do anything about them until I could function without wanting to end the life of everyone around me. Once I found an eye doctors office, I tried several pairs trying out the different colors. I have to mask the red, because as time passes between meals, my eyes darken to a solid jet black. I tried so many damn colors. I of course tried desperately to find a green that matched my previous eye color. However, with the red tone behind it, I despise the color they become. I don’t look right with brown eyes. This is the only color that seems to change the least when my eyes turn from red to black, my eyes darken drastically and nearly turn solid black. This gold tone doesn’t seem to become affected too much by the change as I go for longer periods without feeding and well, blue turns them violet, and there is no way in hell I am going to walk around with violet eyes!”

Her eyes dart from me to my mouth as she studies my features. Bella’s sniffles have subsided but I can feel the warmth of her fingers rub patterns along my back. I just hold her in my arms and I don’t let go of her. It feels good to not have to back away from her with my mother present.

“How many people Edward?” I put my head down in shame, I respond with only a whisper.

“322. Believe me, I tried to starve myself. It didn’t matter, and only then it got harder to keep the numbers lower the longer I went hungry. I lack the control and I always give in to him.” I murmur more to myself than her.

 She doesn’t have to say a word. I am pretty sure that she wishes that number were lower too. We both know that death is a part of the mafia life, but she had no idea how much death, I am truly personally responsible for, until now.  

“All those meals skipped. I swear your father thought you had an eating disorder.” She paces talking to herself. I can see her mind working through all the things she had noticed about me and wondered why. She was answering all her own questions now.

“Did father ever suspect anything like this?” I ask curiously.

“His biggest fear is that you left out of shame.” She stops and looks at me with a pained expression.

“I have never been ashamed of my father!” I hiss.

“In the end, he knew that Edward. His last theory ended up being that you wanted to sow your wild oats and go play with girls. He chalked it up to your teenaged hormones.”

I chuckle. I look down into Bella’s eye and can’t help but smile at the beauty of her brown chocolate eyes. Those are the true brown color I love. Warm…soft. I can’t help but grow uncomfortable slightly by the way they seem to be studying my every move, my face, my body. I am resigned to the fact, they are only trying to understand the man in front of them.

Simultaneously they both drop their eyes to my mouth. I know what they are thinking now. It’s as plain as the nose on their face and I knew if I ever spoke of this, then the questions about my abilities would be posed.  

“I know what your thinking Mother, but I have become a master at hiding them, so that no one sees them.”

“May I…” she trails off and I know what she wants to ask me. She wants to see my teeth.

My eyes move to Isabella’s who is now looking at me wide with her own wonder but I can still smell that hint of fear in her blood.

“I don’t want to frighten her any more than she already has been.” I shake my head no, as I brush the back of my hand along her warm cheek.  

“I want to see too.” I  gaze at her. I have hated seeing her cry.

“Are you sure?” I brush my fingers over her cheek.

She nods, then bits her bottom lip before she finally gives in and says, “Yes please Edward.”

She has no fucking clue what she is asking. If she only knew the thoughts that a vampire has before their body reacts to that thought physically. If she only knew where my mind has to be at before the physical change happens she may turn and run away screaming from me.

I wonder if this is such a good idea. To transform from the human to the beast right before their eyes.

I hid them so well that not even Bella was aware that I had already been through this in front of her and under her nose, but more so between her legs when I devoured her.
I thought for sure she would feel the slight difference of my eyeteeth, as I devoured her the last time we were intimate. I must have managed to keep them at bay when I am orally pleasing her, because the minute her wetness hits my tongue, they slowly push through my gums, and that sweet taste of her pussy kicks the production of my venom into over drive. She wakes him up as if she is standing at his cage rattling it and poking a sleeping monster. The entire time I am between her legs, my teeth lengthen and leak venom. It mixes with her sweetness and my desire to flip her over like a goddamn caveman, fist her hair in my hands, forcing her to submit to me and my cock plays out in my head. My body had become even more highly aroused than I have ever felt before. Once I am past that point, my body screams for me to align my cock up with her pussy preparing to plunge my entire length into her, while at the same time sinking my teeth into the side of her neck. I fantasize the entire time I am licking her pussy about alternating each thrust with one long pull of that sweet motherfucking blood soothing my throat.

Luckily, when I am orally pleasing her, I push the overwhelming desire to fuck and drink, from her and just enjoy what she gives to me. If I had absolutely no emotional tie to her, she would have just been number 323.

I have often wondered if it really is all him or am I using him to place the blame as some pathetic excuse of a human I am. I am guilty of the sadistic desires that I sate to merely to get him off. More than once I have been guilty of sucking the life out of one of my victims while sexually aroused. It’s in our nature.

It is buried deep down inside of me, and I know of that I have very little control of. My desire to kill is still there. I regret more than anything is that it doesn’t disappear and on more than one occasion I have fantasized about how I would kill her to sate my thirst.

I despise my sick fantasies he has played and forced me to endure over the last five years of unknown faces in a crowd.
He wants what he wants and I cannot help the fact that the demon in me is so fucking strong, that he has subjected me to those days when he wins, and some unsuspecting human looses.

The first year was the worst with the unrelenting thirst that tormented me. I have barely managed to live with myself after his year of an endless feeding frenzy. I have tried desperately to turn the thoughts of my demon off and take total control of any situation.
I have come to accept that there are things that a vampire does to survive and the choice is out of my hands.

I am designed to kill and my sexual appetite has increased tremendously since I have met her. I am constantly battling to keep my cock from erupting when she merely walks into the room.

What is maddening is the fact that every day that goes by, my strong desire to fuck her keeps growing.

God what it would be like to do whatever I want without restraint would surely kill me if all I ever do is get to fantasize about it. She may want nothing to do with me in that way now. I also notice that my longing to taste her blood is only getting stronger every day. The thought of biting into her femoral artery has me hard instantly.

I am certain that Bella’s blood while she comes would be the most divine taste in all the world.

I groan internally imagining her writhing as she fills my mouth with the sweetness of her.

If I told her exactly what my mind conjures up to become the beast that lies deep down inside of me, she would surely take off running and screaming to get away from me. I decide to do it.

To show them my true nature.  

I step back away from her and on the opposite side of the desk, putting distance between the three of us. I then let my mind go to a very naughty place to make them appear. I shuffle through memories and chose to remember the first time I convinced her to show me that sweet pussy, and the memory of a fulfilled fantasy begins as venom floods my mouth.

I hiss as they burn when they cut through my gums, but don’t show them until they are fully engaged and locked into place.

I know this is dangerous, but if there are two people in all the world I would fight to protect, it is these two and I don’t think I could ever harm either of them, no matter what state of mind I am in.

“Oh my God.” My mother’s voice brings my attention back from the fantasy and I am mortified that I almost forgot she was even in the room.

Then I am hit with a very familiar sweetness that I crave as much as blood. I cannot believe what I taste in the air. I step back and my nostrils flare out as Bella’s aroused scent fills the air around me and  my senses kick in and the venom flows faster.

Did…she…no….no fucking way!

Her cheeks brighten and I realize I am not imagining it. I can literally hear her pussy almost bubble as it moistens. The sound of her rubbing her legs together doesn’t help either. I simply cannot believe Bella is growing more and more aroused the moment her eyes lock on to watch me bare my fangs.

I can hear her, but he can smell her and controlling him in front of my mother is going to be harder than anything.

Holy fucking shit! We need to get out of here.

“Mother you need to go eat.” I state and do not leave any opportunity for her to answer as I walk around the desk. He takes Isabella by the hand and pulls her with him heading for the door, and just like the naughtylittle lamb she is, she follows willingly.

“I need to talk to Isabella privately.” I snarl dragging her to go at my too fast pace behind me and I want to throw her over my shoulder and run up the stairs to my room, but I manage to walk so that she can keep up with me. I feel like shit leaving my poor mother behind, but there are some things I cannot control, and I think this might be one of them.

If she is as aroused as I think she is, I have to know. I cannot worry about my mother now. I shove the door open pull her in and kick it closed locking it.

The beast in me inhales the sweet scent of fear. Fuck her fear smells like solid sin.
I drop to my knees in front of her and make my demand.

“Isabella.” I suck my bottom lip allowing my fangs to dig into my full lower lip and narrow my eyes.

“Fucking show me!” I growl through clenched teeth now that I am closer and her scent is EVERYWHERE.

She whimpers, shifting from one foot to the other and her hand lifts up her skirt too fucking slow. I have to remember she is a fragile human that owns me, and I have to be so fucking careful with her.

Where the fuck are her panties? My eyes lock in on her completely naked baby smooth pussy and the want I had for her just magnified ten fold.

Instincts kick in and I let out a long low growl that rumbles through my chest. “You naughty, naughty, naughty little girl.”

Her sweet voice is like music to my ears. “I can’t help it.” She is practically stirring it up even more so when she fidgets.

I smirk at the little girl in front of me and imagine that she is so fucking innocent, I bet she would take candy from a stranger so easily. Her thighs grow even more damp with her sweet juice, my fingers reach out to capture it on my fingertip and gather it. I stand up and caress it over her lower lip.



“Go on baby suck that lip the way you do…show me.” I don’t even recognize my own voice any longer.

She lets out a small gasp and her eyes dilate.

There it is. 

The signal.

“I want you on the bed.” I demand.

She whimpers and steps backwards slowly. “I am still a little afraid.”

I smile down at her and I know its one of those evil devilish smiles I can throw out. “I know…I can smell it coursing through your blood. I can smell your pussy more, so you aren’t that afraid. Please baby…don’t be afraid. I want nothing more than to please you and hope that I can get you to come for us. Were thirsty. Thirsty for you. For this." I cup her pussy in my hand.

She lets out a low moan as I squeeze it softly massaging it to emphasize what I am thirsty for. The more fidgeting she does, the more I can tell what she needs. 

I gaze into her eyes and let them burn there. “Bella baby, don’t you want me to make you come again?” 




She stands before me opening and closing her mouth, finally stops and her head bobs up and down.

“Alright…why don’t I let you control it? You say your scared. I promise baby I won’t hurt you. I will lay back and you do whatever you want. I promise I will just lay here and only do what you ask of me.”

He is talking to her now. The motherfucker is trying to dazzle her into getting what he wants.

Her eyes widen and I yank my shirt off, move past her to the bed and lie back. Her eyes can’t help but peruse my body and they grow more hooded with lust, the lower she goes.

“Come and get it little girl.” I taunt, then watch her as she pulls each piece of clothing off, slowly revealing all of her to body to me, in a cute and bashful way.
Venom is flooding my mouth, her curves are beautiful, the dip just above her belly button looks lickable, and her hipbones need to have my fingerprints imprinted into them from driving my body into hers.

Hard.

She flushes a beautiful shade of pink and it slowly moves down over her beautiful chest under her transparent skin. I can feel the heat all the way from here and only as she moves closer do I notice how aroused her nipples have suddenly become. The rosy buds are harder than fuck and I watch them swell right before my own eyes, and find myself groaning with the need to touch her.

“Come here baby.” He coos and coerces her.

Her bashful smile and her slightly nervous demeanor is a perfect sign of how young she still is. Her hands land on each side of my legs and she straddles me, slowly crawling up my body right into the web I have weaved for her. 

That's it little girl. We got you right where we want you. 

I knew you were naughty. The moment I laid eyes on you.

He is very pleased with himself and I know this is so fucking dangerous but my God she is totally naked over top of me.  

I close my eyes for a second and groan.

She leans back on her heels and reaches out to trace my abs with her warm fingertips, and she leans forward, looking right into my eyes. She licks her lips so fucking slow and sexy and I watch captivated as her hands work to release my cock from my pants. Then when her tongue rolls out and I gape at her as the tip of it explores the throbbing head of my cock. She is torturing me with her slow flicks, swirls, and licks.

“Fuck you are so sexy baby. You have no idea.” I murmur and her tongue works its way  around my nipple that is permanently hardened.

“I like the way you taste.” She whispers out in the sexiest most seductive voice I have ever heard. I cannot believe that she is just as worked up as I am.

I fucking smile at her and my chest heaves when she sucks all of it into her hot little warm mouth.

“God, baby…you sure the fuck know how to wreck me.”

Her warm mouth sucks and her little tongue circles it before her teeth lock onto it and she bites down. My cock twitches, and my eyes roll back when she doesn’t hesitate to yank my boxers down my hips diving in to go for what she wants.

Her grip is so cute, it almost tickles.

“Harder.” I whisper. “Tighter baby and pump it.” I lay back close my eyes and just feel her jacking my cock. My hands move up above my head, I moan enjoying the sensation and the erotic way her mouth drools and slurps noisily as she works that hot little mouth.

Then I hear that sweet fucking voice again. “Like this?”



So fucking innocent.

Never even knew how erotic innocent was eh?

“God yes just like that beautiful.” I let my hand feather through her hair and brush my fingers through the soft curls of it.

“Faster?” she asks.

“As fast as you want.” I grin down at her.

She wants it.

She likes it.

She needs it.

Hard.

Fast.

I am starting to realize that my demon isn’t just dazzling her.

The fucker is goading me. 

I always get what I want. 

I moan and hear him louder.

I want her virginity and admit it motherfucker...so do you.

I hate that he is right.

Then we taste her blood.

Not. yet....just not yet.

I'll only be patient for so long.

She pumps it hard, faster, but still so gently and she still has me panting and moaning for more. The delicious friction, the heat, and her skin on mine has my own flesh warming up.

I am so into it I do not even notice that she is now hovering right next to my ear and her lips press along my jaw.

“Can I feel you there?” she emphasizes where as she pushes her hips forward and my cock is blasted with the warmth of that sweet swollen mound between her legs.

My eyes pop open and I look up at her. I bring my hands up to cup her face.

“What do you want to feel sweetheart?”

“I won’t put it in…I just want to feel it there.” Her eyes are pleading.

Fucking pleading.

Oh baby I really like that shit when she begs like that! Fuck yeah!

She wants my cock to rub along her pussy and I agree.

“I am thirsty and you sate me Bella please. Straddle my face and let me lap all that sweet juice out of you first.”

“Then will you let me…you know…feel it.” Her transparent cheeks pink up again.

“Yes baby. I will let you get off on it if  that is what you want. I will give you anything.”

Smooth motherfucker.

I lick my lips and run my tongue along the tip of my fang.

Bingo.

See an angel pick it up. I want to corrupt her and so do you.

Yeah...I fucking do to and I know this part of me comes from my bloodline. 

Corruption.

“You didn’t even notice them, when I tasted before, and this time you will.” I grip her waist lift and shift her weight moving her where I want her with ease. She weighs little to nothing and I can position her and man handle her any damn way I want.

I will not wait any more.

Once I position her pussy right above me I look up and she looks so fucking innocent staring down at me. The lust in her eyes burns deeper than it did a moment ago. I can see the fascination in her expression, her heart is beating a faster, yet still the sweetest rhythm but its picking up its pace with anticipation. Her breath is sweet and hot and I inhale growing intoxicated on her scent.

“You want to watch little girl?”

“Yes.” She breathes out a heavy breath.

See naughty.

So fucking naughty.

She is ours.

OURS.  

“You will be able to see better if you hold your lips open, let me show you how I do it, when I spread your thighs, then you take over and hold them back and try to keep up with how fast my tongue is going to work you up baby. I am so going to make you come for me. Just relax and let whatever happens happen. Enjoy it. Feed me baby.”

“Oh...” She jumps a little from my cold touch but it doesn’t take long before her looking down to watch me spread her pussy lips to expose her throbbing red hood over her clit has her whimpering above me with need. Her clit is already swollen and she is saturating her pussy with that sweet juice involuntarily.

The fucker is smug as he reminds me that we make her this way. She is not a whore or a slut. She is pure, innocent and we want to see how far we can get her to let go, and before I know it, we are working together on her.

A virgin catholic schoolgirl just had our cock in her mouth moaning on it, now her pussy is dripping for us to lick at it. 

We work well together. 

I tease her and let my fang graze over her sensitive exposed clit.

“Holy shit.”

“tsk, tsk. Someone will be in confession on Sunday.” I smirk.

“Edward, please.” That angelic voice pleading again. “I hate being teased.” Breathy and sexy.

“I know, but its so much fun.” I swirl my tongue around it slow.

“Fffffuck.” she breathes out a long emphasis of that F is punctuated by that K.

Consider her corrupted motherfucker. 

“Such a bad little girl. I may have to sit outside of the confession box just to listen to you recount all your sins.”

Then she lowers her pussy right over my mouth putting her weight on me fully and my mouth is covered with hot, wet, sweet, flesh.

She moans and slides her body forward taking over.

See told you.

Lead her into temptation.

Deliver her right into evil.

Feast on her.

Naughty little girl is working her pussy the way she wants it licked.  You going to allow that shit?

I  take over gripping her hips, gently lift her up slightly and begin to work on her pussy taking back control.  

I moan and Bella is so fucking aroused she isn’t holding anything back bucking her hips forward now trying desperately to grind on my face at her own pace.

I flip her over with all my speed, grip her hips shove them up and hold her legs spread wide now looking down at her.

She has to look past her pussy to see me. 

So fucking hot!

“You are positively drooling. I can see you coming all over and its dripping down to that sweet little hole.” I slowly bring my tongue up from the crack of her ass all the way up to her clit and swirl my tongue as she watches till she cant any longer giving into the sensation of my finger flicking over her clit better than any vibrator man has ever made. Her hips lift trying to press harder and my tongue slips in to collect my meal.

“Good girl.” I coo and dip my tongue down lower.
I hear her gasp but I feel her tighten up at the very touch of my tongue on her puckered hole.

She lets go and relaxes when I move away from there but every time I venture back there she stiffens up.

“I will have you.” I growl into her pussy.

“ALL OF YOU!” I take her to the edge and have her coming, convulsing on my tongue.
Light sprays of her come squirt right down my throat and the burn is fucking heaven.
Her hips buck forward instinctively, and I move to slip two fingers into her pussy as she comes hard all around them fingering her to get an idea for just how really tight she is.

I bring her back down slowly and lay her hips back down on the bed.

“You’re not done yet little one.” I smirk as her chest heaves in an exaggerated movement.

“Climb on.” I lay back and grin over at her.

“Hump to your hearts content.” I murmur as I place her gently over top of me.“Oh yeah baby, I can feel how wet you got for me, such a warm wet pussy. Let’s see if you can make us both come shall we?”

Her eyes are alight and the heathen in her appears as if it was just given permission to commit the ultimate sin.

“Bella.” I smirk up at her.

“huh?”

“Breathe baby, it wont be any fun if you are passed out, but don’t think I won’t take advantage of you if you are.”

Fuck yeah we will!

Her breath hitches and I grin like the devil.

© Robshandmonkey~


okay…I know that I can write some pretty kinky shit…but this and the expressions I have used in Come to Daddy are even surprising me!

I almost want to say…I come….you come.  

I hope you enjoyed this chappy cause I sure did, even tied up !  ~ LOL~

1 comment:

  1. I guess wer are all kinky now huh? Lol. That was awesome. I loved it. I was so glad that his mother took it so well.
    I loved the pictures and I cant wait to see the rest of the pictures that you will put up.

    ReplyDelete