Friday, July 6, 2012

Taboo Chapter 14


Stephenie owns all things Twilight.
I own all things Chimerical 
and am now taking a break from
My fanfiction writing to finish my book!
I will be back I promise!

T
a
...~.o.~…~T a b o o~...~.o.~…
o
o



“Breathe baby, it won’t be any fun if you are passed out, but don’t think I won’t take advantage of you if you are.”

Bella~

Breathe? Yeah…not possible at the moment. He is there. Right freaking there.

Yeah that is what I wanted but now that its there…I am a little more nervous.

“I love your warmth.” That voice, how does he do this to me and that expression raises a question in my mind.

Edward is cold.

Edward is cold because he is dead.

Holy shit…would this be…oh God, don’t say it, don’t say it, don’t even think it, let alone say it.

Necrophilia?

Fuck, I tried not to say it and now I am thinking it.

“Sweetheart?”

His honeyed voice has changed slightly. There seems to be concerned behind his questioning endearment. I try to feign his earlier concern.

“Breathe. Yeah. Gotcha.” I murmur.

“Bella are you okay? Do you need to rest?”

He brushes a stray strand of hair out of my face. His brow furrows.

“You…uh…”

“What?”

I move my body to sort of sit up and feel him there again. Oh, my fucking
God why does that feel so deliciously wonderful?

Oh God.

He feels so good right there.

Right fucking there!

I slide forward a little more and I feel him slip in between my wet lips. He is so right there.

Right freaking there.

It’s so close.

He watches me, and I just stare into his eyes noticing they are turning a different color. Then his eyes darken and they are suddenly not gold, amber, or even black.

I see red.

Deep dark blood red.




My voice is so low I almost don’t hear what I say. “They are red because…you drink blood.” I trail off this reality smacks me upside the head.

Edward stiffens underneath me. “Yes.” He whispers.

“Blood from…” I cannot bring myself to say it.

“Yes Isabella. Blood from those I have killed. Those that have sacrificed their lives to keep me sustained, and I believe that is why they are this color as well. My contacts must have disintegrated. They don’t last long. It is my burden to bare, and when I look in the mirror trying to cover who I am, I am reminded of whose lives I have stolen. I know this sounds really bold and forward, but I will not hold anything back now that you know, and hey…”

His voice is low now as he looks at me with a look that surely is nothing like the way a cold-blooded murder would look at his victim. I can see the warmth in at least his eyes. They are far more expressive when he is not wearing the contacts. He gives me a sympathetic smile.

“322.” I murmur from my memory.

“Without those people, I don’t think I would be here. Just as I wouldn’t have been here if it weren’t for Seth.”

“Seth?”

He reaches over to his nightstand and grabs the large silver gun. He eyes it with admiration.

“Isabella you know this is Seth. Seth protects those that are loyal to him and me. He will protect you, with everything in him. He has never failed me…and Bella…you have to understand sweetheart that where I go, Seth goes.”

“If you are a vampire. I don’t understand why you need a gun. No one can kill you right?”

“Your right, I don’t need anything but my own strength. However, no one knows I am a vampire baby but you now. Everyone had to believe that I had him to protect me. I also keep him around, because when I was sixteen, I nearly lost my life. If it were not for Seth, I would not be here. I would be lying in the bottom of Pacific Ocean off the cliffs of the Palisades. Three rather large guys pulled up on me while I was waiting for triple A to change my tire. It was early in the morning, sometime around three am or so. No one was around the streets at that time. They stopped, got out of their car, and had me in their hands so fast, I didn’t know what the hell was happening. When I finally realized  what it was they were planning, ready to toss me down the side of the cliffs, and they are some rocky ass cliffs…I managed to pull Seth out. Thankfully, he was tucked in the back of my jeans where they didn’t see him. Once I got my hand back there and felt him, I went wild and started firing it off shooting two of them. The other one took off running, jumped back in the car and took off up the street. The important thing was that they dropped me.”

“Who were they?”

“Don’t know to this day who they were. Once my father found out, he sent a clean up crew to take care of them. The one that took off though, he was tall and had dreadlocks. I will never forget those fucking dreadlocks. He spoke with an accent as if he was from Jamaica. My father chalked it up to local street gangsters trying to take back their territory after we moved in, and staking a claim on LA. The local gangsters weren’t too happy that the mafia had come to town. Bloods, Crips maybe? Who knows.” He shrugs.

“Bella?” His eyes burn reminding me of a burgundy wine. They are shining and he looks at me with a look that I have only imagined being on the receiving end of.

No one has ever looked at me like this. I blush when I notice his eyes grow hooded and that look of lust and desire fill them. He stares at me and his fingers run along the shiny surface of that big gun.

“Seth saved my life.” He murmurs and gives me a sweet, soft half smile. I like it. It’s a playful one. It is sweet to know he is playful at times. He is the most fascinating man I have ever been around, and I want to know him better. To understand him more.

I smile. “Maybe I should get down on bended knee and worship him for doing so.” I tease back playfully.

“Bella…the only time you will be on your knees is when you are in church is that clear?”

I smile again. “What if I have a desire to please you?”

“Fucking hell.” He groans tossing Seth down on the other side of the bed, his hands move up and he slides his fingers in through the length of my long locks of hair. He grips it firmly, but holds me gently by the hair on both sides of my head.

“Bella…how did we end up talking about something so random and got us off track?”

“Hmm.” I lose my train of thought as I slide forward and then back and my body settles more perfectly as my lips of my pussy are now wrapping around him.

“It’s so big.” I blurt out like an idiot. God Bella!

A smug grin graces his face.

“I know.” His voice whispers. “Trust me…in time, you will fucking love how big he is, just not the first few times.”

“Edward?”

“Yes.?” He grazes his lips along my throat inhaling my scent.

“Why are you waiting? Don’t you want me?”

He pulls back to look at me and his eyes smolder.

“Anxious?” He asks.

“Maybe a little.”

“Trust me Isabella, no one is as anxious as I am. And I did say I will have you. All of you, but only when I say, your still so fucking young.”

“But it feels so good now.”

“I know, I am drooling on my own stomach baby. You are positively drenched and I am going to smell like you all night, but if I am anything, it’s careful when it comes to the thought of losing you. If you are a virgin…no one can accuse me of having sex with you when you are still underage.”

He presses his hips upwards lifting my body up some off the bed.

“Oh yeah…listen to you get wetter. That is the sexiest fucking sound I have ever heard. I may have to record it, make a God damn ring tone out of it!”
I can’t help but giggle. “Really?”

“Well that and when you whimper. I swear to fucking God you almost make me come with that little whimper. It is like pleasure and pain. Is that how it feels Isabella, because that is sure the fuck how it sounds, as if it feels so good to hurt.”

His fingers grip my ass and he pushes me down onto him hard, thrusting upwards. I glide over him and he slides against me as if he is a hot knife cutting through butter.




“Sit up on me and get me off little girl.”

His hands grip my hips as he lays here under me. He is beautiful in an ethereal way. If I didn’t feel him right there, I would assume I am dreaming and he is an apparition. Men just aren’t this…pretty. I keep that thought to myself as his eyes fall to where our bodies intersect. I am wet, warm flesh to his hard, cold, flesh.

Fire and Ice.

I can see the tip of his cock peek out from the top of my pussy as I slide back and it bumps against my clit. The feeling is indescribable.

I let out a soft moan at the sight of him, and my hands move up to cup my breasts. I have rarely explored my own body, but I can literally feel the aroused state of my nipples. It is almost as if they ached to be touched. I cannot believe I am jacking him off by my own sex.

I let my head fall back, my eyes close, and I just feel him.

I have never even kissed anyone up until I met him, yet here I am naked above him doing things that I was sure a woman with far more experience would do. I am sure I don’t even compare to that.

I get a little more aroused by my own hands. When my eyes fall back down to look at him, his tongue glides over his lip, and he bites down on it. My nipples tingle watching his mouth.

This is so not me, and God I have read so much romance but nothing I have read out there prepared me for the feelings that are coursing through me now. This feels like…whatever it is that is between us, is…there are just no words. I think I am falling for him really fucking hard.

It’s a feeling of warmth even though he is cold. It is a feeling of longing when I am not near him and that desperate desire to see him. It is a feeling of wanting to make him happy and he brightens my mood while speeding up my heart with that smile, that look and those intense eyes.

“God Damn it Isabella…what the fuck are doing to me?” he growls and his eyes close tight and he grunts out, “that’s it harder baby…you come too baby…soon…fuck…” his voice is gritty and I see his fangs dig into his bottom lip as he bites down on it.

He hisses a few times through his clenched teeth, his jaw clenches tightly, and I can’t help but feel slightly powerful that he seems to be about to explode. I can feel the hint of anger mostly directed away from me and I am sure it is because it is taking everything to not plunge my mouth into his. He looks as if he can’t hold off.

I am making this strong, frightening, and feral vampire, about to lose all his control.

“Coming!! Fuck…Coming!” he growls out and I look down just in time to watch the beauty of Edward’s cock pulse as it sprays out of the tip. I slide back further and the thick clear liquid is cold against my hot flesh as I glide back over him again. A long stream of it shoots across his rippled abs as his muscles tighten up from his orgasm.

I just gave a man…uh er vampire an orgasm and it was by far the strangest thing I have probably ever done, but damn he looked so hot that way!

Oh my God.

Before I know it, I lean forward for leverage and just go with the intense need to grind on something…anything. I am going for it, placing my hands on the side of his head.

“I wanna come too!” I gasp as I am grinding with all that I have back and forth on him. Closer. Closer. Please don’t get tired…keep it going, back and
forth.

“Oh…fuckkkkk….” I cry out. “sooooo….good….uh….yeah.”



“Look at you!” he runs his fangs along my bottom lip then plunges his tongue into my mouth kissing me deep and hard. He tastes wonderful and I feel his fangs with my tongue. He pulls back.



“Sharp baby, so fucking sharp, be careful.”

“Edward…” I whine out his name wanting his lips back with mine. His tongue comes out and licks along my throat.

“You taste like pure heaven.” He moans against my throat.

“So…god this feels amazing.” I keep up the pace even though my hips are tiring and my thigh muscles are burning.

“So fucking amazing.” His fingers dig into my hips and he is helping me along, then I feel his thumb brushing along my backside. I don’t even expect it when I feel it press against my ass and I am so close I can’t even react before a slight pressure is placed on it and just as I yell out, an intense feeling overwhelms me and I can feel my ass clenching in erratic spasms on his thumb.




“Shit…shit…oh…” my body is so tightly tensed up, my muscles are coiled like a spring that is about ready to bust. I shudder over his slippery wet cock soaking him even further with my own orgasm. The sound of wet flesh is filling my ears as my head begins to come back down out of the clouds of total ecstasy.

Edward is fucking amazing. He makes me feel things I didn’t know even existed. How is it possible that he doesn’t belong to someone else? I take a deep breath and my eyes begin to open.

Something is very wrong.



Suddenly his hand is on my mouth. He is covering it to shut me up. Then with a speed so fast, everything is a blur and he has somehow flipped me over. I am laying on my back.

“Don’t say a thing.” He whispers so low in my ear. He looks over his shoulder at the door as if he is waiting for someone to come in.
His eyes come back to me and he is angry. “Stay here baby.” He whispers and reaches out for the gun slowly with one hand while taking his hand away from my mouth.

He cocks his head and watches the door aiming the gun at it. I reach around for the blanket and cover myself and shimmy up behind him.

The handle on the door wiggles and we watch it. I wonder why they didn’t knock.

“Do it motherfucker.” He whispers to himself, his eyes trained on the door, but I can hear him. “Do it…I fucking dare you.” His whispered words are hard and laced in anger.

“Do it and die.” He growls low.

I watch the door handle turn one way then the other but it is locked.

Edward wouldn’t shoot anyone in front of me would he?

“Edward it could be your mom.” I sit up slowly and talk to him as low as I can.

“My mother wouldn’t dare attempt to open my door without knocking. Especially since she knows I am here with you. It isn’t her.” The sound of quiet footsteps faintly disappear as they walk away.

Then he lifts his nose and his nostrils flare as he inhales.

“Motherfuck...!” He smirks and turns to me. “Baby…you stay right the fuck here. I have something to take care of; I will bring you back something, because after all of that, you need to eat. You are dehydrated and your sugar is low. I can’t have you passing out on me.” He stands up pulling his pants back up and shoving Seth inside of the front of his pants. He walks over to his closet where he disappears inside. He comes out with a shirt in each hand. He then tosses me a white dress shirt.

“Put this on.”

I stand up and slide the shirt on my arms and just let it hang open and watch him. 


He throws his on and it is all a blur as he fastens his buttons.

“Edward?” my voice is a little hoarse. “Who was that.”

He looks at me and gives me a sad smile.

“Someone who made a very grave mistake. Don’t worry baby, you couldn’t be safe anywhere but in my bed. That shit…don’t happen. I need to handle this.”

He puts his knee on the bed, leans in and cups his hand to the back of my head. His eyes stare at my lips.

“I am sorry we got interrupted. Bella that was so fucking erotic. You need that release and you come find me. I will make damn sure you get it.
 Understand?”

I blush.

God that’s so fucking embarrassing.

His smug smile grows. “I knew you were naughtier than you appeared.” He winks at me and my heart stutters.

His lips graze my ear and his voice is sexy and I can hear his desire in the words he leaves me with.

"You took that pretty well baby and fuck did you come hard. I may fuck you there first before I take that cherry." He bit on my earlobe as I sucked in a breath of air.

Oh my God! 

I throw myself back on the bed and stare up at the ceiling.

I pinch my arm after he closes the door behind him.

Is this really happening?

I was just intimate with the notorious gangster over LA. How did I go from sitting in a boring all girls school to lying in bed with of all people Edward Masen.

This kind of stuff never happens.

I am going to be really pissed off when I wake up and realize that I was dreaming.

Ugh.

©Robshandmonkey~








Preview for Come to Daddy





"Isabella, go to bed."

"But Daddy...I am sorry please."

I can feel her behind me and in her most childish voice she says,

"I want a kiss Daddy. I can't sleep if you don't kiss me first."

I roll to look over my shoulder at her and she is on her knees dressed like the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Her hand is under her nighty and she is rubbing her pussy.

Ah...Fuck it!

I turn and throw her back on the bed under me and grip her pony tail.

"You kiss first baby. Kiss Daddy's cock and say your sorry. I don't care if that tongue hurts or not."

She moans and I yank my sleep pants off and stand at the edge of the bed.

"On your knees baby girl. Start begging for me to forgive you. If you do a good job and make Daddy's cock happy then maybe I just may please that wet little pussy."

I can see in the moonlight as her tongue comes out and the ball on the end and my breath is sucked in when the cold ball hits the slit of my cock.

I am not going to make it through the night. She is going to put me in a grave.

Fuck the punishment...I am going to spoil the ever loving shit out of her for doing this!!!

With ponytails in hand I start. ----------------

xoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Wow that video was great. I thought they were having sex but I guess not.
    I am thinking it was Felix at his door. I am glad that he wasn't to distracted to hear that someone was trying to get in.
    Gosh I cant wait for the update. I stayed up until 4 am reading this and started again as soon as I woke up. Now there is nothing left to read. I sure hope you are writing a chapter for this.

    ReplyDelete