Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Chapter fuck if I know....lol


yeah...computer is frozen in some time past...i had to write something...so uh..yeah...

hot hot...hot....









T
a
...~.o.~…~T a b o o~...~.o.~…
o
o







~EDWARD~



I know the scent of every person in this house.

Every person.

One of the many “enhancements” that come with being what I am.

As I step outside the door and look around, of course not a soul is anywhere near here. Luckily for me, I can smell her.

I move down to Alice's room and don't bother to knock, just walking in.

“I knew you were coming.”

“You always know.”

“How in the hell else was I supposed to get your attention without alerting Bella?”

“What makes you think you didn't alert her? And by the way so that you know, I almost shot you.” I snarl.

“You had to of known it was me. I am as quiet as a mouse...well quieter than you and Bella!”

“So you know that too.” I growl closing the door behind me as I step in. “Sneaky little heathen aren't you?”

“Please Edward, you are lucky it was me and not someone else passing by! She is my best friend. She has been through enough in her life, and I know her pretty damn well too. She dreams of fairy tales, and happily ever afters. I can see it in her eyes when she gets lost in those books that it is she that is the one that wants to be rescued from her miserable past life. She reads romance novels and love stories like she can't get enough of them and I am willing to bet without a doubt that she sees you as some prince charming who has come to rescue her from that life. She is pure, sweet, and innocent, and what is worse is that she is gullible, and more naïve than she would ever admit. But deep down, she has a heart of gold and so help me God, I don't care who you are if you break her heart....I will gut you.”

I chuckle and shake my head walking around her room, putting my hands in my pocket as I move to look out her window.

“That's a big threat coming from such a little person.” I muse.

Alice stands up and walks towards me then launches herself on my back. With my instinctual reaction, I catch her as she wraps her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck.

“You don't fool me Edward Masen. You tiptoe around here and think no one sees what you do. I see everything.”

I stiffen.

“What the hell are you talking about?” I chuckle again.

She leans in and whispers in my ear. “ Just do me a favor and watch Felix. Just watch him.”

“That is the second time I have been told that, and at first I thought you were him lurking at the door.”

She lowers herself down and walks around to face me.

“I keep your secret...you keep mine.” she quirks a brow up.

I give a half smirk. “I have no secrets.” I lie.

“Oh really?” she crosses her arms and leans against the wall.

“Really.” I hold the mask in place.

“tsk, tsk. Your dad would be so mad at you right now.”

I glare at her now towering over her. “Don't you dare Alice!” I hiss then lash out at her.

“My father would be angry that you and Jasper are more involved than you should be! You are family for Christ's sakes.”

“We are not blood related! He is adopted in case you forgot!” she snaps defensively.

I smirk wider. “Defensive little munchkin aren't you?”

I move closer to her and reach out to lift the hidden necklace bringing out the gold J that is underneath her collar.

“Is that your plan to tell Esme? That you are messing around with a much older man, who also happens to be related but not by blood?”

She narrows her eyes and grips the necklace to keep me from tugging it.

“Does Elizabeth know?” she takes it back and furrows her brow at my cold touch.

“Yes.” I sneer.

“Please Edward. She is far more fragile than you realize. You have no idea what has happened to her living the life she has. If you are just using her then please, end it now.”

I feel my anger rise up from my core.

“You don't know anything Alice! Furthermore it is none of your business! I am her new guardian and I will see that she is cared for!”

“You are also known for disappearing just out of the blue!” she hisses.

“I am not going anywhere. I have obligations to this family. To the Borgata. To our business, not to mention to my fucking father, so don't go there Alice! You don't know shit about where I was or what I was doing!”

“So tell me!”

“No!”

“I won't tell a soul Edward, you know that!”

My eyes soften looking at her as she pleads with me, using her big brown eyes.

“Maybe someday munchkin, just not today.” I look back out the window and watch Alec speak to Eleazar out near the gate.

I know I can trust her. I am just not ready to reveal all of this yet. There are too many people that cannot be trusted. Too many enemies. Too many that could ruin this family and if anyone got a hold of Alice, I can't say she wouldn't do what she had to, if she was in fear of her life. If she doesn't know, she is useless to those that would exploit that.

“I have to go release everyone. You and Esme are free to go home, if you so choose.” I turn to walk out.

“What about Bella?”

I turn to look at her. “What about her?”

“Is she coming with us?”

“No.” I look at her incredulously.

“So she is a permanent resident here.” she frowns.

“Look at it this way, you can see her more often now that the Stanley's don't control her life.”

She rolls her eyes. “No now its the Godfather that has control over her and just happens to be doing really bad things behind closed doors with her, like she is some dirty little secret.” she mockingly teases.

I narrow my eyes at her. “It can't be helped.” I growl.

She instantly shows remorse for her comment. “Your right, I am sorry. That was uncalled for. Don't be angry with me.” she walks over to me and hugs me.

“Edward you need to have your health checked. Your freaking cold as ice.” she pulls back and shudders.

“I am perfectly healthy.” I mutter walking out the door and slamming it behind me.



T
a
...~.o.~…~T a b o o~...~.o.~…
o
o



“Gentlemen.” I sit down at the head of the table.

“How are things going with the new program Carlisle?”

“Perfect. Couldn't be any better. Since the first program as you know rolled out like a charm. I am already working on another one.”

“I can't believe that actually worked.” Felix chuckles.

“And why not? Perfect fix if you ask me.” I ask, watching him.

“Seriously? I am amazed that people just handed over firearms, like they were toy guns! For of all things a credit card that is only good at the local grocery store. Fucking Christ did you see some of the weapons they came in with?”

“Yes. I think it was a genius idea. Not only do we get a hell of a lot of those firearms off the street and out of the wrong hands, we can now utilize them to put them into the right ones.” I grin.

Felix snorts out laughing and smacks Garrett on the back of the head. “Yeah...right being ours!”

I smirk again.

I wear the mask and continue on.

“With the rumors of our involvement in the Egyptian slaughter, I want to warn you all that you need to watch one anther's backs. Attempts will be made out of revenge, anger, and to prove a point. No one is to handle any shipments alone. No one is to deal with others when alone and I have a very important meeting set up with our suppliers from down South. This is going to be a very important meeting. It will be my first without my father and you all know how unpredictable and trigger happy the cartel is. I will not be going alone. If I am to take control of that relationship, I need to have a number of you, who are the epitome of control. No one, and I mean no one blows this for us.

“Demetri, Alec, Emmett, Carlisle, Jasper, Eleazar, Sam and Randall, you all will be a part of this meeting. We will get together with the details later on this week. I need to figure out where exactly this meeting is going to go down.”

“What the fuck about me?” Felix frowns.

“Someone has to stay back at the house. I am assigning you as the Capodecina. They will be the best ten we have, outside of who is attending with me.”

This appeases him for now.

“And?” Garrett sits back in his chair and narrows his eyes at me.

“You will be with Felix.”

“Nah fuck that! I want to be with you!”

“Garrett.” Emmett's voice is his warning.

“No pops...that ain't fucking fair. He has been doing this since he took over. What the fuck did I do to you to piss you off so much?” He stands up and puts his hands down on the table leaning towards me.

“Is it that girl? The one that you strangely now have control over?”

I clench my jaw and lower my hand below the table to hide the fist that I have formed.

“Garrett!” Emmett stands up now pushing him by the shoulder. “Sit the fuck down!” he growls. “Boy I know I taught you better than to disrespect the boss! What the fuck is the matter with you?”

“Well fuck! I want to be there! This is the fucking Cartel.”

I stand now slowly and walk around and stand behind him and lean down. “Exactly my point Garrett, if you can't respect me, then what the fuck makes me think that you will respect them when we are all gathered in the same room with your hot headed ass trying to play the big bad ass?” I grip his shoulder pinching it hard.

He tenses up and hisses. “Ow fuck!”

“I am three seconds away from sending you off to some boarding school if you don't check the attitude. I don't give a damn what your mother thinks about it!” I let him go and I know he will be bruised by morning.

“Fucking Christ!” Emmett scowls sitting down next to his son and glares at him. “Is that what you want? Because I sure as fuck ain't opposed to it!” he adds.

“How in the hell am I supposed to prove myself when you don't ever give me the opportunity?”

I take my seat again glaring at him. “Finish high school, stop flirting with the girl, and focus on whats important!” I snarl.

“Now...the lock down is over. There are several things that need to be handled and we can't handle them while we are all chained to this house. You all have your assignments, I want reports to start coming in as soon as possible. And don't forget gentlemen, there is still a murderer out there that took your godfathers life. I want that fucker alive and in front of me by the end of the week. Don't disappoint me!”

I stand up and walk out of the clubhouse and head for my car. I glance up to see Isabella sitting in the library window. I pull out my phone and dial.

“hey.” her voice is somber, “your leaving?”

“I have business.”

“When will you be back?”

“Probably not before you are in bed. Don't stay up Isabella. You have school.”

“Are you going to be here to take me?”

I chuckle to myself and she hears it. “Since when did I become a school bus driver?” I climb in my car and look up at her.

“Since you decided to take an innocent catholic schoolgirl under your wing. You wouldn't want her to miss school now would you?”

I groan.

“Oh Bella, my oh so adorable and not so innocent one. I am a little smarter than your average sister. Hold on to that image to portray to them. I know better. But don't worry, I will make sure you get there safe and sound.” I tease.

“Bedtime is ten. No later.” I demand , then disconnect and toss my phone on the seat.

She sits there for a moment and then gets up moving away from the window.

Carlisle slaps me on the back startling me.

Motherfuck! That is so fucking random and not normal. Since becoming a vampire no one sneaks up on me.

He bends down and kneels at the side of my car.

“I was considering taking Elizabeth out for a meal. I thought it best to ask you first.”

I look over at him.

“Ask her.” I snap and move to pull my door closed forcing him to get out of the way.

“I am not her keeper. Just know that if you do go out, I will wait up for her.” I warn.

I put the key in the ignition and start up my car. I pull towards the gate and look up again to see her bedroom light is now on.

“Good girl.” I murmur.




I pull up to the club.

“Mr. Masen.” Jared is there to greet me and opens my door.

“Good evening Jared. Take good care of her.” I warn moving to step out.

“Always do sir.” he grins this wide bright smile that would blind anyone if he were standing in the sun.
“I take it your boss is inside.” I ask.

“Yes sir, but he didn't mention that you were coming. Is he expecting you?”

“No, but I am sure he won't have a problem seeing me.” I wink.

“Yes, sir. Go right in.”

I nod and reach in to grab my jacket lying on the seat. I pull it on and adjust it so that Seth is secure and then fasten the buttons on the front of it.

I make my way to the bouncer who doesn't hesitate to let me in.

I nod and walk by and into the loud club as the lights reflect off the walls thumping in a deep bass tone that is really quite annoying to me.

I head for the bar and lean in to Brady who is standing here talking to a cute little female that doesn't look a day over sixteen.

I pull out a cigarette, light it, breathe out the smoke towards the side and ask him, “Double.”

“Yes Mr. Masen.”

The female eyes me up and bats her lashes. “Is she legal?” I ask.

Brady looks over at me as he pours my drink and nods yes.

“If she isn't, I am going to be really fucking pissed when this place gets raided and I am a victim of stupidity.” I state.

“Leah, time to go.” Brady says and nods towards the door.

I shake my head just as Brady hands me the glass. “Smart move.” I say and walk towards the doors just below the two way glass mirrors above the ceiling.

I don't even knock and walk in closing the door and locking it behind me. I set the drink down on the desk and he looks up at me.

“Trying to get me drunk are you?” He grins.

“Maybe.” I smirk and walk to the two way glass looking down over the club.

“So, haven't seen you around much. I mean yeah being a mob boss and all, I get it, really but you could have come by sooner.” he throws back the drink and leans back in his chair. I watch him in the reflection of the mirror.

“I need a favor.” I blurt out.

“Edward Masen needs a favor? Well that's a first. Can't say that I am surprised you chose me. I am the best after all.” he puts his hands back behind his head and his feet up on the desk.

“Cut the shit Black. This is fucking important. More important than anything else I have ever asked of you and you owe it to me motherfucker.”

“Yeah, I know. So what do you need, oh fearless leader of all those that rule the dark side?” I ignore the comment.

“I need your protective services.”

His brow rises on one side, before they furrow. “Who is it?”

I turn to look at him.

“Tell me right now if you can't handle this. You are the only fucker I trust and if you can't guarantee that she is protected one hundred and ten percent then I will figure something else out.”

“Fuck, your damn serious. So it's a she huh?? Why Edward, have you found a love interest?” he chuckles.

I move towards him and lean over his desk, my eyes burning into his. “Guarantee it.” I demand.

“Okay, okay, I can see we are not in the mood to joke around. Sure, sure, you know you can trust me man. Have I ever let you down?”

“No, and Black, this can't be the first time you do. I want you to promise...with your own life. I will pay whatever it takes.”

“Time and place.” he asks.

“I will let you know. I would take her with me but, I think that would be more dangerous.”

“Cartel. Your right, keep her as far away from them as possible.”

“So who is she.”

“Her name is Bella.” I visualize her getting ready for bed.

“Bella.” the name drips off his lips like he is testing it out.

“Different. So when do I get to meet her?”

“Come by the house after three. She gets home from school then.”

His brows shot up in surprise.

“I am her guardian asshole.” I shake my head at him and feign disgust.

“Oh. Shit...man I thought.” he chuckles.

I move to the door and open it, music blasts in from behind me.

“You really need a new DJ.” I holler, slamming the door closed and walk out heading for the entrance.

I stand waiting for my car and realize I forgot my phone in the front seat.

“Fuck.”

Jared pulls around and opens the door. “Thanks.” I mutter and slide in to find it right where I left it. I pick it up and find a text message.

“Goodnight.”

It was as if I heard her sweet voice in my ear as I read the words.

I couldn't drive home fast enough and pull up to the house. I walk up the stairs and notice its quiet around here.

My mother opens the door and smiles. “You didn't say you were leaving. Don't do that again. I want to know when you are not on this property.”

“Mother please. I am old enough.” I scowl walking in. She follows me. “It's quiet. Everyone is gone and in case you are wondering, I turned him down. It's too soon.” her voice lowers as I approach the staircase. I stop and turn to look at her.

I move to embrace her and hug her to me. The scent of her tears fill my senses.

“I am sorry.” she whispers.

“Don't be. I miss him too.” I assuage.

We stand here for a moment until her tears stop and I pull back and look at her.

She gives me a soft smile and nods towards the stairs.

“I am willing to bet she hasn't fallen asleep. She has moped around all afternoon.”

I give her a half smile.

“Go on. You look like you are about to break off into a sprint.” she laughs, and turns heading for the kitchen.

“Everyone leave?”

“Emmett, Rosalie and Garrett are in their rooms, and Jasper is still out. All the rest have gone back home.”

I nod.
I fly up the stairs and pause by her door and quietly open it moving in so fucking quiet, there is no way for her to hear me and stand in the shadow of the room out of her human sight.

She turns over towards the window lets out a little sigh and slowly gets up. I look over to the window and see she has the curtains pulled back the blinds up and it is slightly cracked open. She walks towards it and I move to stand directly behind her realizing that she is not wearing much of anything.

I hear her let out a little gasp as she sees my car now down in the drive. Her heart rate speeds up and I fight to not laugh at the mere fact that I am pretty sure she is excited that I am back.

She has no clue just how excited I am to be back and to feel the warmth and sweet scent of her surround me.

I sneak up further and reach around her covering her eyes. She gasps again, then giggles when I murmur, “Guess who?”

“Is it the bogey man?” she giggles more and I chuckle.

“I am sure some have called me that.” I murmur against her ear. “Silly girl.” I tease and press my nose under her hair and behind her ear and take the biggest inhale of her essence in through my nose.

“Edward.” she breathes and I smile when she turns in my arms to face me.

“Hey beautiful.”

“Hey.” she flushes and I gaze at her. That gorgeous red crimson color that washes under her skin lights up my throat and I suddenly realize something.

“Bella.” I cradle her cheeks and look down into her big doe eyes.

“What the fuck are you wearing?”

I catch the glint in her eye even if it is dark in here.

“A bra and panties.”

My eyes move down and my cock grows fucking harder than stone.

“Explain.” I nod towards her outfit.


“If I wear something that is older, you won't see me as so young any more.”

Then I say something that shocks even the hell out of myself.

“Although it is arousing, I rather like your white cotton panties, the way the hug your body, showing a perfect outline of your pussy so much better.” I growl into her ear. “Especially under that hot little skirt you wear, teasing the ever loving shit out of me sweet one. So don't be too anxious to grow up Isabella. I think you are perfect just the way you are, innocent, young, naïve. It's fucking sexy. Sexier than a black lace garter belt and a pair of stilettos, which I just now realized...are not my thing. Can you do that for me? Don't be so quick to change anything and don't worry about my waiting. I am not so sure I can hold out much longer, so fucking sexy.” I slide my lips over hers and press my tongue into the sweet burning heat of her mouth.

“So very fucking sexy.” I murmur against her lips.

I pull back and look down at her. “Wanna come play with me in my room little girl?” I half smirk.

Her heart rate picks up faster and she blushes further. “I'll take that as a yes.” and I lift her up and have her wrap her legs around me moving towards my room.

“What about school?” she looks at me batting her lashes.

“Your still going.” I kiss her lips once, twice.

She frowns.

“Ah ah. You wouldn't dare deprive me of seeing you dressed in that skirt now would you?”

Then it suddenly hit her. Her eyes widen and her mouth drops open. “You are such a perve!” she slaps at me playfully.

“So very fucking naïve.” I growl against her throat laughing.




~Robshandmonkey


Capodecina is synonymous with capo, this term designates the capo as a leader of at least ten soldiers.


A Fix is a situation in which law enforcement has been paid to allow criminal activity.



1 comment:

  1. LOL I had to go back and read some of this again because my kids would not stop interupting me. GGGRRRRHHh Then I thought you were calling Black, Brady. I was like uuummm did you mean Jacob Black? But after I re-read it I realized that my kids blocked out what was really said. lol. Anyway, I am so glad he got someone other than Felix to watch over Bella but I bet Jacob ends up wanting her too. As for Garrett he seems like he is going to get himself killed. He cant control his temper and I CANT believe they have let him get away with disrespecting the boss.
    Another great chapter Drea. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete