Thursday, July 12, 2012

the chapter after fuck if I know...


 
T
a
...~.o.~…~T a b o o~...~.o.~…
o
o




~BELLA~




“Please...please...please...” I bite on his icy cold earlobe and grind my hips into him as he carries me into his room.

“Listen to you.” his voice causes my arms to pebble up with goose bumps. He does it to me constantly.

His hands are on my black lace panties over my ass as he holds me up, my legs now wrapped around him.

I fist his hair and bring my lips to his, forcing him to stop and make him look me in the eyes.

They are red, fiery and smoldering as they burn into mine. He is now studying my face, licking his lips, while simultaneously brushing mine softly as he does it.

“Don't you want me like I want you?” I ask.

He flashes a half-crooked smile, then his brow furrows as his eyes now focus on my lips.

“It will come baby. Not yet, but it will, have no doubt.”

I pout and he grows harder under me.“I am not that young!” I frown.

“Let me explain something to you little one. I am not sixteen. I am not in high school. This is not the back seat of my car, at the movies on a Saturday night. You are fucking underage Bella. Still in school, a teenager, and I pride myself on keeping my ass out of jail. If someone found out, if they were to check you...examine you...” He trails off and then takes a deep breath and continues.
“...if one of my enemies suspects that we had done any thing, I would go down for it. I really like my freedom Bella. If I were to become incarcerated it would end badly. I cannot let that happen, because I couldn't keep my dick in my pants. My father drilled it into me that pussy was never a priority over anything especially my freedom, and fuck if you had any idea of the things that play through my mind...about the dozens of ways I want to take you to bed, you would probably run screaming in the opposite direction!”

His grip loosens on my ass, he is now stopped at the foot of the bed. One hand is pulling his jacket off with ease, and he tosses it aside moving forward as his knee hits the bed moving us both over it to lower me down underneath him.


“You are killing me slowly. My cock fucking hurts from wanting you, and I assure you that I will have you...I just can't right now. Please don't make this harder.” his lips ghost along my throat and his voice sends chills through me at the way he claims he will have me.

“God I want to be in you too baby. So fucking much, but I am also a vampire and for now I have to keep in mind that I may lose focus and hurt you. You distract the fuck out of me at times. I could break you, we need to practice getting used to one another.”

“Break me then.” I moan into his neck, then I bite his hard flesh. It does nothing.

“Damn it Bella! I swear to God you just wait. Just fucking wait....it will happen baby. So please relax and enjoy this.” his hand moves up the front of me and his nails glide swiftly against black lace and the bow of my bra separates as it falls down to the sides baring me to him. He moves so fast its all just a blur and the sound of little tears echo in my ear, but I feel nothing but the cold pressure of his tongue as it glides over my skin licking expertly against the heat of my flesh.

I look down watching him as he watches me. His eyes are so full of longing and I know its not just me that wants this. When his icy lips lock onto my nipple firmly but softly, I cry out as he sucks it into his mouth. My nipple grows inside against the cool wet flesh of his tongue. He opens his mouth and as he pulls his lips back, a hiss comes out and I watch his eyeteeth grow before my eyes, and his eyes darken to a burgundy red glow.

“Oh...my...God.” I blurt out and he leans in and drags them over my breasts, scraping the flesh but not breaking the skin.

“Temptation weakens my resolve. I want to lick, suck, and taste you...I fantasize about the sweet flesh of yours. Just one little nip.”

“Edward...you cant do this...and not expect me to want you this way!”

“I can and I know.” he murmurs against my ribs moving down my body, kissing along my side. I giggle from the sensation of his tickling me. He growls and bites a small mouth full of my flesh in his teeth.

“God I want to taste you.” He lets it go and two small indentations are left from his fangs.

He continues his journey and slips his fingers under the string at my hips of the sheer black lace panties that Alice let me borrow. He slowly slides them down my legs, tossing them off the bed. He is up on his knees and tears his shirt off shredding it moving upwards to now graze his lips and teeth over my hip bone.

“I can hear your heart rate speed up the lower I go down.” he looks up at me and I fist my hands into his hair again. He moves to crawl up and drops his nose to mine.

“Bella?”

“Hmm?”

Then he flips me over on my stomach, his hardness pressing into my ass. He has me pinned down to his mattress. I look over my shoulder at him as his inhales.





“I want to explore.” His voice is breathy and deep.

I shiver from his cool breath on the back of my neck as he brushes my hair off to the side.

“Explore?” I can form the word and finally ask.

I feel his hand slide down my side then slip between us as he squeezes my ass cheek.

“Explore another option.” He whispers and his cool finger caresses along the crack of my ass.

I am frozen not knowing what to say.

“Shhhh....” he whispers, “Don't say anything yet, just feel my touch. I promise I will stop if you want but at least let me show you.”

I let my body relax, and he whispers his cool breathe blowing over the skin of my back.

“So soft, so sweet. I love the shape of your ass Bella. It begs to be squeezed and your legs are the perfect length to wrap around me.”

His fingers trace down my sides.

I sigh.

“Feel good baby girl?”

“Yes.”

“Feeling a little naughty for me?”

My breath hitches as I try to catch it.

“Oh. God.”

“You can speak to him on Sunday, now it's just you, me, and my touch.”

I press my hips up against him.

He moves to the side and lays next to me and proceeds to whisper in my ear. “Such a fine ass little one. I know how hard you came when I explored there earlier.” his fingers brush over my crack and down.

“Wet little kitty is screaming for my touch.”

“Edward!” I cry out as he teases.

“Look at me.” I turn to face him. He brushes my hair aside. “Lips on mine, don't stop exploring. Remember tips of my fangs are sharp, but lick around them.”

I do as he says. He tastes sweet. Cool, refreshing. I find his tongue twirling mine around his and he hums into my mouth.

He pulls back slightly swallows and crashes them into mine.

I don't even realize he is already knuckle deep in both my pussy and my ass moving it in and out. I am writhing under him. Its different and god it feels good. I wiggle and his lips pull back and he watches for my reaction.

“More.” I beg.

His eyes glaze over and he bites his bottom lip and lets out a long drawn out, “Fuuuuckkkkk.”

His fingers press slowly in deeper but the other hand is now rubbing my clit. I am grinding into the bed and trying to lift my ass up to get him deeper.

“Look at you...needy.” he growls against my cheek chuckling.

“feels amazing.” is all I can mutter, “so fucking amazing.” I wiggle against him.

I feel wild and out of control. I climb up on my knees and look over at him.

“Faster, deeper, more!” I hiss and his eyes widen and his lips form the slowest most devious smile I have ever seen.

“You naughty, little tease, you are insatiable. Fuck and dripping motherfucking wet!” he has me up off the bed,up against the wall, my ass and pussy are impaled on his fingers as he works them in and out.

“That's it baby give into it. Begging to get fingered in this sweet tight ass. God Bella to know that you are still pure but I am fingering your ass is so fucking erotic. You want to come like this? Come on baby, let me make you come.”

He suddenly drops his body holding my thighs in his hands as he lays my legs over his shoulders, my back pressed, still up against the wall.

He devours my pussy grunting and teasing my clit while his fingers move in and out of me. I can't stop the insane feeling of pure pleasure as it wraps around me.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I cry out when my entire body shudders letting go and my orgasm floods out of me.

Edward freezes not moving a muscle as I am slowly coming down from my frenzied state of lust.

His eyes are locked on my pussy and I would swear I hear him whimper.

“Edward?”


I look down and gasp when I see the small tear in the lip of my pussy. Blood pools at the wound and his nostrils flare.

“Edward put me down, I will go take care of it. It doesn't hurt, I swear.” I inspect it and notice it must be from his fang.

I push against the wall, then his entire body vibrates as a low guttural growl comes from deep within him.

“Edward. Your scaring me.” I whisper as my heart pounds in my chest.

His eyes move finally up to mine.The deepest of black burn into my brown ones.

“Ow.” I whimper as his fingers slip out of my pussy that is sore, and he stands up slowly, his eyes never leaving mine.

He lays me back on the bed and steps backwards slowly. He is struggling and my first instinct is to reach out, but my body is now crawling backwards away from him.

“Don't move.” his voice is not at all one I recognize.

“It is pulsing through your veins little girl, I can smell it. Don't cower, and try to mask your fear.”

My eyes widen. “He, who?” I whisper confused.

Suddenly, I am alone.

He just disappeared before my eyes. I catch my breath, moving to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

Looking in the mirror, I seriously look scared as hell. My hair is everywhere.

A loud crack of thunder rolls over head and I jump.

I look down to see the perfect shape of the tip of his fang on my skin and the trickle of blood as it drips down to the floor.

I hear someone outside the door and I watch the handle wiggle.

“Edward?”

“No Isabella. It is me sweetheart. Are you alright?”

I hear Edward's mother on the other side.

“Yes.” I breathe.

“Let me in?” she asks and I wrap a towel around me and open it slowly.

Her eyes look over me and she frowns walking in closing the door.

“I feared this very thing.” she whispers, walking over to the sink and grabbing a wash cloth.

“I need to check sweetheart.” I stare at her confused. Her eyes fall to the pool of blood on the floor.

“Oh.” I am bleeding more now.

“But...”

“Bella. It's okay. I am not going to say or do anything that will hurt you. Sit down.” she points to the toilet.

T
a
...~.o.~…~T a b o o~...~.o.~…
o
o



Thirty minutes later I step out of the shower, now completely alone.

Edward's room is dark and I stand here with chills, then it suddenly lights up as lightning strikes and I now hear the sound of rain pouring outside on Edward's patio. I move towards the door and pull his robe tighter around me.

I jump when his voice fills the room and I turn to look for him and I don't see him anywhere in the dark room.

“I am sorry baby girl. So fucking sorry.”

“Edward?” I whisper into the dark. Then the loud crack of thunder rings over head and I jump again. The room lights up and I catch a glimpse of him.

He is towering over the room, balanced easily on the wrought iron headboard, looking like some ominous creature with glowing red eyes. He slowly steps down on the bed,then to the floor. He is only in his slacks that I notice are dripping on the floor. He is soaking wet.

“I am okay Edward. We must of lost focus.” I try to show no fear at all. I am sure I suck at it though since I hear my own heart beating like a loud bass drum. He moves in closer, his hands tugging the robe open, and he drops to his knees.

His eyes move down my body and I know he is looking at the small band-aid that is covering it.

With speed he has me on the bed and hovers over me.

“Let me heal you.” he murmurs and I look up at him confused.

His fingers move to the band-aid and I watch him pull it off carefully. 

 I watch fascinated as he slowly sucks the tip of his finger and then moves it towards the wound.

His voice is pained as his words are mumbling out. I watch him caress my wound gently. I hiss from the burn and he moves up and begins cooing into my ear. “I'll make it better. I am so sorry...you...we....I....” he shakes his head and his finger caresses the wound softly as the pain all but disappears.

“It works.” he smiles as the room lights up with another flash of lightning. 

“Look.” He reaches over and flips on the light next to the bed. My eyes move down and I gasp surprised by what I find.

“It's gone!” I sit up.

His hand comes up to cradle my cheek and he pleads with me. “Lay with me Bella. I need to have you in my arms. Please.”

I just stare at him.

What in the fuck just happened?

All I can do is nod, curling up safe and snugly into his arms as we lie back. 

His voice is full of anguish as it fills the darkness. 

“You have no idea what you have become involved with. You think that being a mafia member is danger in itself, but Bella, that danger doesn't compare to what lurks deep inside of one of my kind, and the sad part about it, is I won't let you go. Even if you beg, plead and cry. He has every intention of killing you to keep you.” 

He kisses my forehead and speaks again, “You need to know that your fear only goads him. That at some point stealing your soul is his plan. Then and only then, will you see what I really am.”

I lay here listening to him at a loss as to what to say.

“You will be mine in every way, but what you don't know, is that you are already his. I am sorry. If I had known...” he trails off.

“No...I knew...and still...I coveted you.”

He moves over me and his lips press to mine. the amber glow of the light shines in his eyes as they burn into mine. The red tone deepens.

“Evil ran through my veins before I was turned. You little girl are your own brand of evil. Naughty thoughts, naughty outfits, seducing of all things a vampire. What God must think of his broken angel that will never be fixed...never. Not when you belong to him...no baby...to me. In case you forgot, you played the game. It is no ones fault but yours. You showed us that side that he feeds on. Preys upon.”

His lips press to mine softly, “My naughty little catholic schoolgirl.”

I just lay here stunned by his words. Confused.

I mean really what the fuck do you say to all of that?

“Go to sleep sweetheart. You have class in the morning.” He turns out the light laying back down as he takes me into his arms.

Robshandmonkey~

1 comment: