Friday, May 11, 2012

YOU ALL WANT THE TEA PARTY??? 
OKAY WELL REMEMBER I AM SORT OF OUT OF A HOME SO I WILL WORK ON THIS
...BUT i THOUGHT i WOULD SHARE WHAT i HAVE DONE FOR YOU GREEDY LITTLE READERS WHICH I LOVE BY THE WAY....I AM SETTING UP THIS HOT LITTLE SCENE...Yes....I said hot...hot....hot....


 I sat down and tried to visualize the couple Marcus and Tanya 
I trolled several celebrity photos and some not celebrity looking for what I already have in my head...
I kept thinking who would I choose for them if it were a movie...

I don't think they chose the correct Tanya in BD. The actress is not at all attractive to me
and I sort have a preference to blondes so I want you all to erase that visual of the Breaking Dawn actress which I can't even name because that is how insignificant she is to me...erase her completely from your head if you will...

Now let me put another face to MY Tanya in this scene, but first let me introduce who I see as Marcus because Marcus in Breaking Dawn is downright creepy I want a sexy Marcus so....here he is....


Look Familiar? Yeah...Josh Hartnett
why Josh? 
Well for fuck sake look at the man. He is the epitome of Tall Dark and Handsome, but there is something else I think of when I see this shot...
Yep...u guessed it...
Dominating 
Now that you are in my head...imagine if you will...Josh...kka Marcus..
in the photo above....He looks so commanding and sexy and fierce...not to mention hot as hell....
So now I continue my search to find a match and who would look good kneeling before him? Bent over his knee? holding his hand, standing by his side, and him looking down at her with that look....

I imagine the beauty Tanya is supposed to have but my Tanya is also innocent and I want it to be noted that I do not in any way think she is drop dead gorgeous I just felt like she needed to look like she could pass for pretty, young, sweet and innocent. 
because once upon a time she had that image, not so much anymore 

and an 18 year old Brittany kka Tanya....

Josh I think is more of a Dominant type Daddy....unlike Edward who commands out of need  the rush of power Marcus gets and his strong desire to command makes him a little darker and more mysterious. 

Does that make sense?

In other words...Edward commands and demands certain things of Bella because he needs to have her do the things he desires and not because he wants to dominate her. It gives him more of a selfish kind of loving type personality where Marcus likes total control. He want's Tanya to behave and more than anything he really wants her to misbehave. 

Edward is new to this Daddy stuff where as Marcus has been doing it for a few years and has developed a taste for a little paddle whipping and pacifier sucking with his sex. 


So that is the difference between the two male characters.


A tease if you will...........


Come To Daddy
by: Robshandmonkey

Tanya's Tea Party


"You will wear what I choose and like it young lady do I make myself clear?"

I scowl. 

"Daddy, I  don't want to wear a skirt! I want to wear shorts!"

"Isabella why do you argue with me?"

I pout out my lip and bat my lashes at the same time..."Because I want a spanking?" then throw a cheeky grin in there to get him to flash me that million dollar smile of his. 

And there it is.

God he is gorgeous.

"You are so going to get it when we get home! Now go put that outfit on and I swear to God if you so much as sass me once today, I will bring you right back home and lock you in your room."

His expression morphed from the smile to the glare. He is serious and I know when he is serious like this...I had better behave. He isn't in the playful mood and I sense it.

"What's wrong Daddy?"

He sighs and I walk over to him and climb in his lap.

"I don't know what to expect today. I have never done this. I am not sure how I will handle it."

"You don't want me to go?"

"I do Isabella, I am just not sure about you. Are you sure you want to go to Tanya's. She has a playroom Bella but it isn't like yours. Your's is tame compared to this one." His brow creases.

I rub my legs together at the thought.

His eyes drop to my legs and I can't help but wiggle in his lap.

"Sorry Daddy."

"He gives me a half crooked smile and shakes his head.

"Nevermind....go get dressed. I am damn sure I have nothing to fear as far as you are concerned, you naughty little girl!" he smacks my leg softly and sets me on the floor.

I run for my  room and frown at the outfit. I hate itchy nylons but Daddy loves them on me.

I shower and change quickly then make my way down the hall to his room but stop at the door. I watch him as he comes out of his closet with a towel around his waist and a pair of jeans in his hand.

Daddy's body is beautiful. He has muscles and his skin is soft yet firm. My eyes fall to his towel and I let out a little moan when I see the outline of my favorite toy. I find myself yearning for it again, even though he just let me suck it only a couple hours ago. I bite my bottom lip and without thinking my hand creeps down to the hem of my skirt.

Daddy clears his throat startling me and bringing back to reality. I look up at him and I can see the frown. I have disappointed him and so I pout.

"Don't even try to weasel out of this sweet one. I saw where your hand was going, Isabella what is the matter with you? You act as though you haven't been pleasured in days, when it was....huh..." He stops to remember when but I blurt it out to help him remember.

"Yesterday morning when you woke me up." I whispered.

"Oh baby come here." He pulls his jeans on and then sits on the edge of his bed and lets me crawl into his lap. "I am sorry pumpkin, my mind has been so preoccupied lately."

"Because of the party?"

"Yes that is part of it."

"What has you so worried Daddy?"

He frowns and I wait. "Your inheritance is being distributed on Monday Isabella."

My heart picks up faster.

Inheritance = College = Me leaving here.

"You also got some mail yesterday but I will wait to give it to you later on."

I know I am waiting to hear from all the colleges I applied for. I try to pretend like I am not affected, but the truth is...I am scared to death. I don't want to leave Edward. I love how we have become so close. I need to let him know that I don't want to leave but I will tell him later.

"You look beautiful sweetheart let Daddy fix your hair." He picks up the hairbrush and hair ties.



I reposition myself so that I can sit between his spread legs. His erection is pressing into my back through his jeans, but then I realize he isn't really erect. Edward is a shower. He appears erect when he isn't and I know he grows much bigger.

He tugs my hair and I whimper. "Ow Daddy."

"Sorry sweetheart. There ya go, no go get Tanya's gift, and wait for me in the front room."

I walk out but not before I peek back to see him pull his shirt on and begin to button it up. He looks in the mirror and traces the laugh lines next to his eyes.

"Fuck...why the hell didn't I run into a vampire so that I could have asked to be bitten. Then I could have stayed seventeen forever!" he mumbles.



Edward at seventeen would literally kill any female he was near! At least in my opinion. I don't see how anyone can not see how stunning he is. He must have had a ton of girlfriends. I sigh and tiptoe out.

~Come~To~Daddy~

Tanya and Marcus moved into town just last month, when Edward convinced Marcus to come work for him. I haven't met either of them as they were getting settled into their new home.

Tanya was having a Tea Party and I had no idea what that meant until I heard Daddy talking to him on the phone. I only got part of the conversation he had a few weeks ago with Marcus.

"So it will be just them and so long as I approve of the act then I can control the scene?"

"I see, that is comforting." 

"No. I am on board with this I just worry about Isabella. I don't want to demand anything of her or make her feel as if she is obligated to do this."

"Well Tanya is Tanya. She has been with other girls. Bella was a virgin until I got my cock in her and she hasn't spoken about her desires where girls are concerned. This is all new."

"I have to ask again Marcus are we participants?"

"Okay."  He runs his hand through his hair, then Daddy groaned and adjusted himself. I had to be quiet or risk getting caught listening. 

"Fuck Marcus...I would love to watch them do it all...it sounds great, I am not sure I would be able to stay in my seat." He laughs. 

"She drives me insane as it is, and you want me to refrain from contact for how long?" He frowns. 

"I'll try but I have to warn you, she is insatiable, do you know how hard it is to keep her off my cock as it is?" 

"Hey, it isn't my fault and you seem to of forgotten, I didn't pick her. I just happened to win the perverted motherfuckers lottery when she walked into my office." 

"Okay see you then. Bye." 

  "Sweetheart come to Daddy."

I look up to see him standing next to his chair. I hadn't even noticed him come in.

"Yes, Daddy."

He has something in his hand and I try to see it by reaching for it. He smacks my hand away.

"Hey, behave." he scolds.

I just gaze up at him in wonder, when he suddenly reaches out and picks me up and sets me in his chair.

He drops to his knees and grabs my ankle and places my leg up over the arm of the chair. He does the same with the other and I watch him with wide eyes.

"You are not to touch this Isabella, nor are you to remove it, alter its position, or so much as wiggle while it is inside of you."

I stare down between my legs and he taps my pussy with a light slap to get my attention.

"Do I make myself clear Isabella?"

"Yes Daddy...but whats it for?"

"Tanya. She wants you wet when you arrive."

I gasp.



YES.............I AM CONTINUING THIS because u are all so fuckawesome....and I cannot deny any of you....u all own my ass.... BUT TABOO GETS POSTED FIRST kicks a rock and walks off to go count for six days straight....see ya all in a week or so....xoxoxo

Robshandmonkey.....

5 comments:

  1. GAAAAAHHH!!!! Now I'm really dying for this! SO FUCKING GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Flove this.....I would change one thing, think christian bale as marcus - much better fit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta agree Christian Bale sounds FAB for Marcus, & how about Elizabeth Olsen (the twins' younger sister) or Elle Fanning (Dakota's younger sister) for Tanya, Britney's like 30 at least!
    Durn, we didn't really even get to the Tea Party :(
    jansails/jan2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now that I have campaigned for christian bale - my choice for tanya would be hayden panettiere (before she cut her hair)

    i can really see the tea party with the four of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you don't know how happy this makes me that you decided to continue with this story. I love me some Daddy Dom fics, and I am so into this one. I totally agree with Josh and Brittany as Marcus and Tanya. Josh has that edgy look like he could pull off a Dom character. I love Brittany period. She was a cutie when she was younger, and yea, seemed kind of innocent(maybe to the public) but we knew she was bangin' Justin Timberlake. I wonder if Bella will go through being with a woman. I can't wait for the update, and though your RL is shit, you always seem to please us with your fics. Thanks bunches sweets, and hope hubs finds yall' a home soon.

    ReplyDelete