Monday, May 28, 2012


T
a
...~.o.~…~T a b o o~...~.o.~…
o
o




*~*~Bella~*~*


He hovers over top of me and I want to die.
Edward is unlike any other person that I have ever known. Not that I have many friends. It is just hard to describe him, because I know of no one who is close to being like him.

Edward is just...unique. Everything about him is unique.

I know who he is. I know what things are said about him and his family. I know how scary he comes off as, but ever since his father's funeral, I know now that he is just another vulnerable human being. He has feelings.

He is gorgeous, fierce, sexy, intimidating, but I have seen another side. A side I don't think that many have any idea is there. I am pretty sure Alice has seen it the way she asked him to come talk if he needed to.

Ever since the hottest moment I have ever imagined and only read about, I know now that Edward is far more than who I thought he was the day I first slid into the front seat of his expensive little sports car.

I am so attracted to him, I want to squeal like the teenage girl I am. To scream and kick and jump up and down. And wow...I still cannot believe that he waltzed into my former foster home and snatched all control out of old man Stanley's hands. I am still so floored by it all.

As I waited I became so confused about a lot of it, but I am sure that Edward has something to hold over his head. Other wise he wouldn't stand by and just let me leave. Maybe he is just afraid of the Masen's like everyone else is in this town.

Emmett's size alone is frightening. Add Felix to that and I would run in the opposite direction if either were approaching me.

Now as I lay here under neath him...my heart is beating so freaking hard. I feel so juvenile sometimes around him, however, I can tell he is teasing me at the moment. His mood seems a little strange. Maybe I just don't know him the way I think I do? I mean it hasn't been long at all since I have been here. I take a deep breath and watch him as he seems so preoccupied, but he can't seem to stop looking at me and giving me most of his attention.

I find it rather odd that when it comes to Edward, I seem to love the attention. If it were anyone else, I would despise it.

His eyes are alight and he continues to gaze down at me through his long dark lashes. I want to melt under him. His golden eyes are speckled with black spots like a spotted leopard. He has me locked in to these eyes that are so amazing, and his lips even more so. I feel my breath catch in my throat when I watch him lick his lips. My heart stutters and his eyes narrow slightly as if he almost hears it, which I know is impossible.

Why do we have to stop doing what we are doing for him to tell me anything?

Then his cell phone chimes and he groans out. “For fucks sake!”

“WHAT IS IT?” He snaps into the receiver.

Oh...he is quick tempered!

He moves to get up and now stands at the foot of the bed. His expression is angry. “When?” there is a long pause and I wiggle to get more comfortable.

“I didn't authorize that damn it! You know what to do! Bring him to the clubhouse.”

I sit up as he glares at his phone.

“This will have to wait beautiful. I have business to handle.” He leans over plants a kiss on my forehead and starts to leave but turns back quickly.

I almost feel wounded that he hasn't even looked at me, but it disappears when his eyes meet mine.

“Isabella. I am a very private person. I have to be. Everything about my personal life is kept private for obvious reasons. As far as you are concerned, I expect full discretion about our relationship. The only public knowledge is that I am applying for guardianship and that is all that you need to confirm. Is that clear?”

“Yes sir.” His expression is stern and his words are solid. I get a sense that I would be punished for disobeying his order. I don't even want to imagine what it is like to disobey him. Without thinking a sigh escapes my lips.

A small smile graces his lips and he shakes his head and chuckles to himself. He makes his way back to me and before I know it, he is pressing me flat against the bed. His eyes dart from my lips to my eyes and back.

“Oh...little one, the things that are running through my mind...fuck...the more I think about it the more I realize just how much of a forbidden little doll that you are. You are going to be so much fun to play with. I'll make you a promise baby doll...a promise that I will make it known that we will not be disturbed later when I return, that way we can continue.”


His eyes sparkle, then move up my body and stop when meeting with mine, and I can tell he is feeling mischievous.

He slowly presses his lips to mine and it grows into one of a frenzied kiss that has me moaning under him.

We pull back from one another panting, out of breath and staring wide eyed at each other.

“I won't be long.” He stands up and leaves quickly.

This is all just so weird. I want him. God do I want him. I know he wants me.

I touch my lips and feel my cool skin linger from his icy lips.

Why is he always so cold?


T
a
...~.o.~…~T a b o o~...~.o.~…
o
o


After making my way back to my room, I unpack everything that I have which isn't much and am interrupted by Edward's mother.


“Isabella, is everything okay? Anything that you need or want?”


“No mam, everything is perfect. I couldn't ask for anything more really. Is there something I should be doing? I could help cook, or clean something.”


“No sweetheart, we have enough people here to take care of things. So it seems you are settling in nicely. Is this really all you have? A few books? Barely enough clothes to make more than two loads of laundry?”
She takes in everything I have put away and looks horrified, and I probably should be embarrassed.


“All that has ever mattered to me is Charlie.” I shrug.


“Charlie?”


“It's a Salmon. My father fished a lot.”


“Oh.” she gives me a somewhat sad smile. “It certainly is different from a teddy bear now isn't it?”


“My father got it for me when I was a baby. It is my teddy bear so to speak.” I walk over and pick it up.
I watch her expression change and I can feel her pity. God I hate that feeling.
“Isabella, any time you want to talk sweetheart I am always here.”
“Thank you.” I murmur. I do have a couple of questions, but do I dare ask? He said he was a private person. Would this be what he means. Mrs. Masen has not held anything back from me so far at least I think she hasn't.


“Mrs. Masen?”


“Call me Elizabeth or Lizzy, whatever you are comfortable with dear.”


“Alright, Elizabeth.” I hesitate and she looks at me curiously. “I was wondering about the guardianship.”


“Didn't Edward explain all that to you?”


“He just confirmed he was applying for it as you had told me that it would be either him or you. So it is him?”


“Yes. He will be your guardian. Rest assured sweetheart that Edward wouldn't take on the responsibility if he didn't think he could handle it.”


“Why me?”


She smiles more to herself.


“I suspect he is smitten with you.” she says out in the open as if it is no big deal. I cannot help but react letting out a loud gasp.


“Come now child, you seriously don't think I know when my son has suddenly fallen for someone?”


I stand here frozen.


“I suspect that those feelings more than likely go both ways. I have watched the way you interact with my son. It is okay though, I have no problem with it. I know you are underage Isabella, but I have also had the pleasure of your company. You are a very mature teenager. You are almost out of high school and if you are what makes him happy then I will make damn sure that he continues to be happy. Edward has not had a large number of past relationships. They were more like conquests, but I am pretty sure that you are the one that is going to stick. Just don't hurt him. That is all I care about.”


I stare at her in disbelief before I finally mutter out a “Yes, mam.”


“Now...actually I came because I have a message for you. I am sorry to say that Edward won't be home this evening. He has business to take care of and I offered to break the news to you. He has instructed to make sure you were in bed by an acceptable time. You have school in the morning.”


“I thought we were locked down.” I blurt out.


“We are, but Edward has a thing about school. No one misses school. Ask Garrett.” she laughs.


I cannot help but smile and at the same time a feeling of sadness overcomes me.


“Don't worry child, you will be guarded well.” She is already at the door and opens it to leave.


“Goodnight Bella.”


My brow furrows. What does that mean? Guarded?


The remainder of the day and night I lie in bed sulking, sometimes I pull out my book to read but usually I just stare off into space. Alice comes in with dinner because when Rose came up to inform me it was dinner time, I refused to eat with the rest of the family. I am not hungry. She hangs out for a short time and prattles on about things, but I don't hear a word she says. My own mind is so preoccupied with someone else.
I sense that she is anxious to get back to Jasper. I don't hold her up and tell her to go.


Later that night, I toss and turn in my attempt to sleep. I feel totally keyed up, unsettled.
I wonder where Edward is and find myself checking the damn window that overlooks the front of the estate. I don't know how long I stand at my window and look out. I can see lights on throughout the grounds of the various buildings that I am unfamiliar with. I notice the shadows of the guards as they pass in front of the patina lampposts that flicker like candles in the wind. They move slowly back and forth but my eyes always go back to the largest building out in the distance. I wonder to myself. Is that the clubhouse? I finally curl up in the window seat and sit with my arms wrapped around my knees, my eyes trained out the window.


I watch and wait.






Edward never returned like he had said he would. I realize his mother must not be aware of what he had said.


I was sure I had fallen asleep in the window but when I wake up feeling the cool touch of fingers a short time later, I am hit too with his strong scent of sweetened honey.


Edward.


The room is dark but lightening slowly as dawn approaches. I turn my head towards his touch, as he stands over me, the lightening of the dark in my room, makes it easy to capture the odd look in his expression and more in his dead cold eyes.


They are dark and hard. Kind of scary.


“What are you doing?” I ask fuzzy headed still half asleep.




“Watching you sleep.” His tone is flat.


I stare at him dumbfounded. “Why?”


“You talk in your sleep. I like listening to you.”


“Okay.” I whisper, not really knowing what to say to that.


His hand brushes over my cheek and a spark of electricity follows the path of his touch over my skin.


His touch is cold, but I notice also that it isn't just his skin that is cold. It is most definitely in his eyes as well. At least what I can see of them.
He just looks at me without any emotion and he leans down kisses my forehead and murmurs, 

“Go back to sleep sweetheart. You are to be up in another hour to get ready for school.”


I frown when he walks out before I can ask him about the time he promised me.


Last night I was crestfallen that he had broken such a promise. Maybe he just forgot. I must not be important enough?


I roll over to wipe away the tear that sneaks up on me.


I don't go back to sleep and I hear him in the shower in the next room. I almost consider walking in there to join him but decide against it for the simple reason that I wouldn't want to have to explain that to anyone just yet. Later that morning, I opt to do my hair using Alice's curling iron. I end up curling all of it...and once I am ready to go, I meet Alice downstairs in the kitchen.


“Man, I wished to God your school was coed.” Garrett wags his brows at me and I blush furiously at his innuendo.


There are several ladies in the kitchen each cooking something different. I just grab a glass and the juice and pour a glass and put it in the sink, once I have finished it.


My heart still throbs from this strange ache in it that Edward has left me feeling.


Suddenly Edward walks in and he is dressed to kill in a full suit and he walks around to kiss his mom and says he will see her later, a set of keys in his hand jingle. 




He stops dead in his tracks when I turn around to face him and step out from behind the island.


“That isn't the outfit you had on the last time you went to school.” he stands here eying me up and down.



“I know that's what I was just talking about!” Garrett stands up and walks around and eyes me up again.


“Sweet isn't she? Bella would you like to go to a dance with me sometime?” Garrett asks.


Edward turns to stare at Garrett. I can't seem to stop opening and closing my mouth.


Then I feel his eyes on me again.


“Uh...I don't really dance.” I state.


“Aw heck, I can teach ya.”


“Alice, Isabella to the car now.” Edward interrupts.


We both make our way to the car in silence.


I climb in first and Edward closes the door for us. Alice sighs heavily and the drive to school is to say the least, somewhat disturbing. It is so quiet, I would swear we weren't breathing.


“I need to speak to Bella alone please Alice.”


She gets out not saying a word and closes the door behind her.


“Is something wrong?” I can feel his eyes burning into me as he asks me.


Another damn traitor tear slips past my lids. I swipe at it quickly but I can't grab a hold of the many that start to flow over.


I sniffle.


“Isabella, I cannot read your mind. What seems to be the problem?”


“Nothing.”


“Your lying.”


“How would you know?” The tone of my voice is sharp and I realize all too late that sounded so childish the way it came out...I look away from him and stare out the window.


“You are terrible at it. I believe I already told you that once.”


“Whatever.”


“Excuse me?” and now the tone of his voice is one of irritation. “I seriously never imagined you could say something like a spoiled rotten teenager.”


“I need to get to class.”


“Yes, you do, but I need to understand something first.”


I turn to glare at him. “What?”


His eyes fall to my thighs or my legs and he pauses a moment before he brings them back up to look at me.


“Are there any teachers that you have that are male?”


My mouth falls open.


“Are you fucking kidding me?”


“Isabella...watch your mouth. There is only one place I will tolerate you saying that word and it isn't before I drop you off at of all places catholic school.”


I narrow my eyes at him. He is really starting to piss me off and I don't care who he is. This is bullshit and he needs to get a grip. “Look Mr. Masen, all of my classes are taught by sisters. It is school policy that during school hours the campus remains free of all those who pack a pair of balls, like the ones you seem to own and proudly swing around! Now can I be excused!”


I don't know how he did it but he has managed to remove himself from his side of the car and the seat I was sitting in is now suddenly reclined and I am looking up at him trying to catch my breath. His eyes are burning into mine. They are darker golden tone that are smoldering as he hovers over me now.


“Listen to me little girl. You will hold that tongue of yours when you refer to my balls or shall I introduce them to you on a more personal level. Don't fuck with me little girl. I am not in the mood. I had a shitty night and I don't appreciate coming home to a smart mouthed immature brat who....”


He stops and his expression shifts. His brow furrows and he closes his eyes for a moment.


“That's it...isn't it. I didn't come back and I promised...fuck!”


He pulls back and its already too late. I am trying to still catch my breath and am failing miserably at it, when traitor tears give me away.


I try to look away but he has gripped my chin and forced me to look at him.


“I am sorry. I had some business to take care of. It went on for longer than I had intended.”


“So you forgot about me.” I snap at him.


“No Bella, I didn't forget about you. I need you to understand that I am expected to do certain things and those things will always take priority over everything else. I know that you think since I am the only that leads this family that I can just do what I want. You don't know the first thing about what I do. You don't know anything little girl and until you do, I suggest you put a halt on that little snarky attitude of yours and you speak to me as an adult would. If I ever hear you talk back to me like that again, I will do what I think is best to correct that bad behavior.” he moves in closer than I expect his lips are right against my ear, his body is pressed up against mine and I feel his cool touch slide up the side of my thigh.


I nearly shudder violently from his touch alone.


“And this skirt is far too fucking short for you to be wearing any where but in my bedroom where I want to see you at after school for your punishment. Come to think of it...” he presses his lips to my ear harder and hums while his lower half grinds against me. “...I will be waiting for you as soon as you get out of school. Be here on time and make damn sure you use study hall to finish any and all of your homework because I can assure you little girl you already have homework that I have planned for you and don't forget to breathe again Isabella.” His lips move along my jaw and down my throat.


“Hmm...I love that sweet scent of yours. Now go baby girl, before I do something really stupid like remove the wet panties you are now stuck in with my teeth.”


His lips crash into mine and I react instantly by fisting my hands through his hair.


God he is so intense! God I am so excited! God there has to be an audience! Oh shit!


He pulls back and licks his lips as if he is tasting me. His eyes are lighter and his smirk nearly kills me.


“I am sorry baby. I didn't forget you. I kept thinking of you all night long. I am just not used to being kept so close to my word by any one other than my family. I know I don't deserve your ability to trust me especially when I just broke a promise...but this time I won't break it. I will make it up to you. Okay?”


My eyes can't stop darting from his lips to his eyes. My fingers are still fisting his hair and I lose myself in him.


“Kiss me again...please.” I beg and I don't know how that ended up happening.


“Yeah?” he smiles this sexy ass half crooked smile that literally dazzles me like nothing I have ever seen before.


I am so lost to this man and he is totally flipping clueless how much I want to yank my panties down right here and spread my legs for him so that he can claim me as his.


I want to be his.


God I so want to be his.


Out of all the girls I know....he picks me.


“That what you want? My lips?”


“Yes, please...just...” I rub my legs together and push up into him. “Edward.”
we are interrupted when the school bell rings.


“Fuck it little girl. I will check you in keep rubbing against me like that.”


“Edward...I think we should.” He drops his head to my shoulder. His hand is now cupping my pussy under my skirt.

“I swear to God I will fucking have you.” he kisses my lips once and moves back to his seat. He adjusts himself as I pull down my skirt and he is out of the car and around to my side before I grab my books. Edward holds my door and reaches in for my hand like some gentlemen out of the 1900's would for a lady.


When I step out I feel my cheeks burn up when I realize that we had an audience now. Apparently no one was going to be on time today.


“Come baby.” He takes my books and my hand and pulls me behind him as he quickly walks to the office.


“I don't believe it..oh my god! What the fuck?”

“Are you kidding me?”

“I told you! Jessica wasn't lying!”

“See...she is so fucking lucky.”

“Why her?”


Edward's voice breaks my concentration on all the comments that are being made as I walk with him. Edward plows through the group of girls like they aren't even there heading for the office.


“Good Morning. I am here to check Isabella in for class. She is late and that would be my fault. I want to make sure that she won't be held accountable for this. I want her tardiness excused will that be a problem?”


“No Mr. Masen. None whatsoever. Let me just sign a pass for her and she can go ahead on to class.”

“I appreciate that thank you very much.” He turns to me and hands me my books.


His hand comes up and he adjusts my bow on my hair. 




“See you at three.”


He leans in and kisses my forehead and leaves me standing there with Sister Katherine.


“Here you go Isabella, your pass. You need to hurry along so you are not any later.”


“Yes sister.”


My day went like I had jumped on the emotional roller coaster from hell. I went from Angry, to aroused, to awed, to wistful and back to angry by the end of my last class.


I was confronted by Lauren and her sidekick Angela who both exchanged words about me as if I wasn't even there.


“You know she is spreading her legs for them. I am sure she is their little whore. They probably pimp her out to each member for payment!” Angela giggles at Lauren's words as they sit behind me in study hall.


I had listened to her snide comments for the last hour and was fed up with her mouth. The bell rang and I stood up and turned around.


“I want to warn you Lauren, don't even bother trying to bat your lashes his way. He isn't interested, you do remember how he talked to you the day he came to take me away.” I state rubbing it in.


She laughs. “Oh silly girl. You obviously don't know how to do it, tell you what, I dare you to stand back and watch me work. I will have him drooling and be in the passenger seat before your brain can even tell your mouth to stop me.”


“Deal.” I blurt out.


Her eyes widen in excitement and I see the look of fascination at the idea grace Angela's face. I know that deep down Edward isn't going to like this, but I just can't help it. I have to watch her fall flat on her face.


Angela and I let Lauren walk out first and we hang back for a moment and watch in the distance.
What I didn't expect was to find Edward surrounded by not only Lauren, but Jessica, and Ashley who were blatantly flirting with him as he leaned against his car.



My heart sped up and something inside of me raged.


Was this such a good idea? Am I jealous?


Just then Edward flashed a megawatt smile at them as they giggled. I so don't like what I am seeing. I turn to Angela and watch her as she just stares at Edward like he is some sort of God.


I don't know what possessed me to do what I do. I don't care at this point. I did a two roll up of my skirt band and walk up to Edward's circle of girls and smile brightly as I step in between them and Edward and intentionally dropped my pencil on the ground.


I uttered out an “oops!” and bent over to get it right in front of Edward flashing him a shot of my ass cheeks. 




I then hear some of the girls giggle but what I focus on is the deep rumbling sound that comes out of Edward. A low growl bubbles up and out of him and the sound has me focused now on him more than anything else.

Then I am taken out of the moment when Lauren's remark is thrown out there like a slap in my face when she spits out the words.

“What a slut!”


It was only then that I realized how stupid of an idea this was. What the fuck was I thinking.


“Bella car NOW!” Edward snaps and he turns to Lauren.


“I so much as hear you utter her name ever again and so help me God little girl I will watch you burn, now get the fuck outta here.” he barks as he has grabbed my elbow and guides me around to the car pushing me in more forceful than I think he meant to. He slams the door closed and walks around climbing in.


“What about Alice?” I mutter.


“Esme picked her up for her dentist appointment earlier today. Put your fucking seat belt on.” He lowers his sun glasses down off the top of his messy tousled locks and starts the car peeling out at a high rate of speed heading for the hills.


I chew on my lip and whisper, “I am sorry.” 




He doesn't acknowledge me at all and just drives far faster than is legal.


When we pull up to the house he turns off the ignition and closes his eyes. It didn't go unnoticed that his jaw was clenched the majority of the ride home either and is now pulsing as he squeezes it even tighter. 


He takes a deep breath and his voice vibrates deep in my ears.
“I am giving you five minutes to get your ass upstairs and I want you waiting in my room. You can sit on the foot of the bed and wait for me. I suggest you go right now Isabella." 

I stutter and turn towards him. "I..."

 "Go!”

I scramble out of the car and see Felix standing there eying me up and down. I run past everyone not saying a word as I make my way to his room.

It takes him no time at all before he is already walking in shutting the door and locking it. When he turns to face me walking towards me, I know that I am in serious trouble when he begins  rolling up his sleeves and the look of determination that is etched on his face says it all. 





Robshandmonkey~

4 comments:

  1. Oh Shit - she pissed off a vampire mob boss... not very smart! I wonder what he is thinking when he is watching her sleepa nd what she is saying to him.

    PS - You are a big tease leaving us with this cliffie! I hope you're move is going well! Stay safe Drea! Thanks for the chapter!

    Marci/twisample14/WantsEdward To SampleMe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - I forgot to mention that I love this fucking hot story!

      Delete
  2. Oh, babe, please don't let the asses on fb discourage you! You have so, so many faithful readers who love you and adore the shit out of your stories! I am included in that number!

    THANK YOU for another delicious chapter! I have a feeling Bella is going to love her punishment! I love the slow burn you are putting us through before they have sex!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I cant stop reading. Its is 4:41 A.M. and I have been up all night since the Preface and I just couldn't stop. I am so tired I have to stop and go to bed.
    Edward sure seems pissed at Bella. Probably for wearing a thong to school. lol.

    ReplyDelete