Wednesday, March 7, 2012

For all those who read and supported Created Just for me/ Divine Love

 In Light of recent events.....
I have pulled Created just for me/Divine Love to be edited and will be submitting it to a publisher.
It was never my intention to turn Logan and Karma into Edward and Bella but I did and now after all the drama that went down in the fandom over the recent weeks this decision was a tough one.

The right to publish a fanfiction as a story is a very heated topic of debate and since I only posted the beginning, this has me airing on the side of caution to keep my story the way it was meant to be read as it's own and when I wrote this...It had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Twilight.

I love all of my readers and I promise that if this now unnamed story does or doesn't get published, you will all be given something special for reading it, reviewing it and I cross my heart that I will thank you for all the awesome support of this with something very special.

I am saddened to lose the one author that is my ultimate favorite out of this fandom and a part of my heart died today when i had learned what happened to an amazing, writer and the woman I idolize. You all know her as Kharizzmatik the author of my favorite story of all time Emancipation Proclamation which has now been published as Sempre.

If you don't buy the book for the mere fact that her writing is simply spectacular consider buying it to put an end to human slavery that still exists in the world we live in.

Believe me her writing is awesome and this story is EPIC.

"Colpo di fulmine. The thunderbolt, as Italians call it. When love strikes someone like lightning, so powerful and intense it can’t be denied. It’s beautiful and messy,
cracking a chest open and spilling their soul out for the world to see. It turns a person inside out, and there’s no going back from it. Once the thunderbolt hits, your life is irrevocably changed.”

― J.M. Darhower, Sempre

You have changed me Kharizzmatik and Emancipation Proclamation was my own Colpo di fulmine the moment I read the first chapter.....you will be so sadly missed.


http://www.jmdarhower.com/index.htm

2 comments:

  1. what happened to the writer of emancipation proclamition, i am just now getting my internet up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RHM, you are not alone in your feelings on Khar and EP/Sempre. She will be sorely missed. I did not have the pleasure of reading your story mentioned above. I wish you so much luck! Keep writing Girl! Hugs! (aka Hisbella)

    ReplyDelete