Friday, January 20, 2012

Shhhhh.....TEASER........

Chapter 76

MOTHERFUCKING MINE !

~*~*~*~Alice’s POV~*~*~*~


Based on the decisions up until now I was sure that everything would work itself out.

What I did not anticipate was Peter going all Dominant and his own vampire instincts kicking in as he brings the riding crop to tap lightly against Bella’s inner thigh.

My visions got erratic and nothing was happening like it had been originally.

Edward’s eyes moved to the very tip of the crop that had started to slide under the far too short skirt that barely covered her pussy, and I wondered what the fuck Peter was doing. I mean really, he showed him what he needed so why was he pushing his maker?

Edward is a beautiful vampire and when he gets angry he brings sexy back like no one ever could but fuck if he wasn’t getting even me hot!

“Don’t you dare move a fucking inch further.” Edward’s tone was low in warning.

Peter just smirked and my vision went black.

Peter just smirked and my vision went black and I snapped out of my vision as I stood here and almost let the word “stop” roll off my lips but it was too late.

The crop slapped once against her inner left thigh of all places, right on Edward’s double fanged scar where he claimed her and turned her.

The entire building shook when the growl erupted again from Edward’s chest.

“Peter.” Was all that was heard as Charlotte whispers out a resonant warning to her mate that he was pushing a limit that scared her to death. I could feel and hear her fear.

Jasper grabbed me by the waist and yanked me back away from Edward’s body.

Peter’s words would be his undoing, I was sure.

All he said was, “Isabella indicated you wanted to share her and I loved the whole idea of it, but see…if I let my submissive play then I get to play too and Bella seemed opened to the idea. Fuck Edward she smells like sweet motherfucking sex. I am dying to see just how good she really tastes…so glad you are willing to share.”

Edward is fast. Faster than any vampire alive and the room was blurred and all we could see was Peter’s head rolling across the room, Charlotte’s scream and then the room fell into silence as Isabella and Edward had all but disappeared. We all stood there with our mouths hanging open shocked by the scene that had just happened.

S*h*h*h*h*h*…..

7 comments:

  1. you leave me here hangin like this? FUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YOU CANT LEAVE IT HERE FOR LONG DAMN PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME Edward goes super vamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously!!! you better get that sweet ass of yours to writing some more quick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you're saying...edward just killed Peter!?...

    Please tell me that they can put their body parts back together..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you naughty naughty girl! Leaving us hangin like that....Ok so if Alice is turned on by hot beasty vamp Edward gawd...the rest of us are dead! Haha...hurry up and give us somemore please!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. U r a tease!!! Hurry with the nxt chappie!!!

    ReplyDelete