Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I continue to offer teasers because trust me this next chapter is going to be freaking LONGGGGGGGGGGGG!





“I wish to do lots of things with you Angel. Tie you up, gag you, blindfold you, tease, and taunt you. Oh, the things I want to do to that sweet needy little pussy fill my head everyday. Some days it is all I think about, imagine, dream of. Then others it just keeps flashing in my head, out of nowhere sneaking into my thoughts. My mind plots and plans scenes that I could do for days with you, bound, needy and wet for me.”

Suddenly he has my hair fisted in his hand and he tugs slightly pulling it back to force me to look up and meet his eyes. He lowers his face to press his lips right up to mine but stays back just enough to breath the next words into my mouth. “Rest assured you bad, bad, bad little girl that this big bad vampire is going to punish you, tease you, tempt you, and then I am going to start all over again…maybe you get relief…maybe you won’t. It all depends on my mood. Right now though…my mood is teetering on a tightrope. I want to spread you out and slap that pussy for even allowing Peter near it with a crop. He smacked my fucking mark Isabella. MY FUCKING MARK!” He roared anger flooding his body in full force. The chains dangling from the ceiling fucking jingled.

His fangs are present and dripping. “You are MOTHERFUCKING MINE and I swear to God you will know it by the time you are carried out of this room!”

“Carried?” I whisper…

He smirks.

“You don’t seriously think you will be able to walk by the time I have played with, teased, smacked, whipped, teased some more, and fucked your sweet pussy and that tight little ass of yours by the time this weekend is over now do you?”

I whimpered.

His smirk only grew.

“I really like that sound. You better make that sound a lot for your Master.” He pulls back and walks behind me.

His lips are right there against my ear. “You just got a little wetter…and I just grew fucking harder. Relax little girl…I think you wanna play with me as much as I wanna play with you.”

He unfastened the cuffs to my hands and thighs and he took my hand and led me over to the cross against the wall, refastening me to them. His nose started a trail brushing down behind my ear and along my throat. He stopped and inhaled his scar and moved down to rest his chin on my cleavage looking up at me. The evil little glint in his eye was obvious.
His fang hooked the first hook of the front of my bustier and with a slight tug I could hear the slow tearing of material.
This repeated with each fastener. His eyes never left mine and he moaned and hummed as he unhooked each one slower than humanly possible.

Tease.

“It is only the beginning little girl…just you wait.”
******************************

Promise...it will be worth the wait......

No comments:

Post a Comment