Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hottest Teaser EVER for Next Chapter....

 Shhhhh....

Chapter 71 

Shhhhh....The Scene

Bella's POV




Before I knew it, I had my panties pulled down and was teasing my clit when I felt his presence and slowly open my eyes to find him standing over me with an evil dark gleam in them.




I bite my lip and freeze my movements and start to put my legs back down but he stops me.

“Ah, Ah….by all means don’t stop on my account little one.”

Then as if I had done this a thousand times before I fell into the role.

“Who are you? What are you doing in my room?”

“Who I am doesn’t really matter, I came by to check on you.”

“Why?”

He walks around the foot of the bed with his hands in his pocket pushing the jacket of his suit open as he stares down at me over the top of my bed.

“Why isn’t important. What is important is that you do realize that you have just been caught being a very naughty little girl.”

My eyes widen and he moves slowly and lowers himself to sit at the foot of the edge of the bed.

“I think you need a good spanking don’t you, for being a bad girl.”

I look away from him and the fear that still seems to seep out of me is still genuine. Edward’s Beast can be a mean fucker and I don’t totally trust him, so this part of the scene is playing out far more real than I would have wanted since nothing at this point is being acted out.

“Get up on your knees and crawl to me little girl, I expect you to stay up on your knees right here next to me.”

“Yes Sir.”

I start to pull my panties up and he hisses out. “Leave them right where they are.”

“Yes sir.” I mumble and get up to crawl towards him and position myself focusing my eyes on his tie.

“Do you know what your parents would say about what you have been doing?”

“Please don’t tell.” I whisper.

“And why shouldn’t I?” He cocks his brow questioning me.

“I will get into trouble.” I whimper out my reply.

“Oh you are already in trouble, however there may be one way that I will consider not telling on you…that is on one condition.”

“What?” I meet with his eyes and watch the amusement he is getting out of this.

“I get to touch you too.”

I gasp playing the part.

“But….”

“But what? Should I just go get your parent’s right now?”

“No!” I snap moving in closer to him. “Please, I will let you touch.”

A devilish grin forms on his lips. “Silly little girl, do enjoy touching yourself?”

I nod.

His eyes narrow but he cocks his head and reconsiders his reprimanding me for the action.
  

“Okay, well first I think you need to at least get some sort of  punishment.”


He stands and takes off his jacket and lays it on the chair, in the meantime rolling up his shirt sleeves, only to sit back down in one swift movement startling me as I am now bent over his lap. He flips up my nighty to expose my ass.

“Fuck that is so sweet.” He growls.


 ~Robshandmonkey

2 comments:

  1. Oh good GOD!! Just kill me now damn it!! Too damn hawt and the pics are too much!! Can not wait for the next update...throbbing so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. totally agree with durtyrob4ever comment! You're killing me!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete