Friday, December 2, 2011

Chapter 70 Unlocking the Gate to Shhhhh.....



Shhhhh….

Chapter 70

Unlocking the gate to Shhhhh.....

BELLA’S POV

Since becoming a vampire, I became really dependent on my sight, that and my sense of smell. The heightened senses were actually pretty cool and I understand now a little more, why we are considered the world’s most dangerous predators.

However, blindfold us with our eyes closed and we are literally blind as a bat. Pun very much intended.
But even with our sight taken, we still have the ability to hear and smell and even though I can’t see Edward physically, I know how to pinpoint his precise location in any part of this room. The area where his scent is the strongest and I can hear the direction of the air move as my ears hear every move he makes. It is something I am still learning.

It takes a while to understand and decipher what sound is what, or why I smell certain scents stronger than others. Seeing the strange things I never saw before in the world around me.

Imagine being a mouse and then one day you are no longer a mouse…you still look like the mouse, but you have the strength of a lion and the bite to go with it. Yeah…you get the idea. It is a huge adjustment to make.  

“Isabella, you disobeyed a set rule and since you made this decision of your own free will and maliciously, I may add, Edward gave me total control. I already gave you the rules from earlier, but I need to  add a few more. First…Do not at anytime utilize your strength to get out of any binding I put you in. Second, I will stay in control as long as I see fit.”



Edward has me tied in a spare room until he gets the playroom ready. When he walks in, I feel the excitement in my gut.

“Very good Isabella. I was wondering if you would be able to control that strength while I took my time setting everything up.”

He is standing in front of me and I can hear the rustle of what must be his jeans.

“I am going to untie you and carry you upstairs. Make sure you do what you are told.”

Within seconds, he has me upstairs and I can smell the Jasmine scented candles burning in the room.

This strikes me as odd. I could see Edward doing this…but his beast? Hmm…that is just odd.


I feel the cool soft leather of his suspended table against my back and he is fastening my cuffs to the chains at the upper edge of the table. What startles me is when he slaps my cuffs on my thighs and I can hear the ringing of the chains as they are connected under the table and tightened.



“Someone is a little jumpy.” I hear the amusement in his tone.

“I feel a little lost without my sight.”

“All part of the plan Isabella.” And the l’s of my name roll off his tongue.

 I would swear I am spread out like a turkey ready to be stuffed. The position isn’t uncomfortable its just sort of different.

Then I hear some clattering of metal and what sounds like wheels rolling across the hardwood floor.

I swallow and take a deep breath.

“Bella you really need to try and think about something else. Your positively dripping and I can’t work with a slippery surface.” He says flatly, his voice giving no indication of his mood.

My breath catches in my throat as I realize what it is he may be doing.

He wasn’t kidding. He is seriously going to pierce my clit?

I don’t know how to feel about that. I mean when he said that he is usually pierced, I almost wanted to beg him to show me. Sadly I lost all focus on what he was telling me as the visual of that clouded my thoughts. I mean my god the thought of having steel pushed through ones genitals, was never something I imagined ever wanting to do, but once he explained, my mind went to visuals of him being pierced. My perverted ass was too lost in thoughts of him with steel, and how that would feel inside of me.

I startle when his fingers have spread my lips and he is doing whatever it is he is doing.

“Very jumpy…I sort of like that.” He purrs out the words.

“You have done this before?” I ask hearing the tone of worry in my own words.

“Yes…don’t worry…you are a vampire…you won’t have to wait long for it to heal, nor will you have to worry about it getting infected. Once this is in, there is no waiting to enjoy the experience of having it… or aftercare. Just remember my one rule Isabella. Do not at any time remove it. You really don’t want to…trust me little girl.” His voice grows stern.

I hear some clanging and then a clicking and then a few other unidentifiable sounds and the feeling of his fingers working my clit by stroking it. I let out a ridiculous moan and wiggle my hips involuntarily.

“Be very still.” He demands. There is movement, an uncomfortable feeling and then…

“OW! MOTHERFUCK!” My body tenses and I hear the chains at the head of the table start to give way to my tugging strictly out of reaction to the action.

“Isabella…I warned you!” His tone is deep and warning.

“Sorry Master.”

“Focus.”

“Yes sir.” I then mumble out, “Why did I assume Vampires never felt pain?”

He laughs lightly.

“You should already know…we don’t for very long. Feel this?” he asks and I feel a tugging on my clit.

“YES!” I lift my hips up involuntarily by the sensation…it was different. Intense!

I feel his tongue swipe along the sides of my clit and he hums while he licks and I hear his fangs engage and I am sure he hooks one into the ring and tugs. I hiss from the cross between pain and pleasure.

“It’s already healed Bella. Fuck you taste better than blood!” he growls and sucks all of my pussy into his mouth. I whimper under his lips as he nibbles and sucks harder.

“Oh God…that’s freaking intense!” I cry out and grit my teeth. The sensation is unlike anything I have ever felt literally…it’s like ten times more sensitive. I buck my hips up and he pulls back away from me, I hear him shift things around and leave me for a moment. When he comes back, he is standing over above my head and he pulls the blindfold from my eyes.

“Hello little one…its time to play.” His eyes are darkening slowly, his pupils dilate, and he licks his lips, swiping his tongue over his fangs.

I am now looking right up at him as he leans over me and smirks. His hand reaches down while the other holds on to the chains and I am level with his cock, which is hard as hell and dripping from the tip…the very same tip that is very pierced. 
  

The sight of it nearly has me coming, and I want to rub my legs together, but I can’t close them. I look down to see my new addition and it is actually quite sexy to see it. The beautiful diamond color of it sparkles like my collar.



He pulls his hand back and smacks my pussy once while his eyes burn into mine when I look up at him.

“Shit!” I jump and he grins even wider.

“Hmm…maybe next time you will learn to keep that fucking collar on your throat.” He leans down and nuzzles next to my ear. “I plan on spanking that pussy and you are going to be a good obedient little girl and stay bound now aren’t you?”

“Yes Master.” 

"Kiss my cock Isabella." 


I do as he asks and fight to keep from sucking it down my throat. 
Don't disobey or worse disappoint him!

He moves to the other end now at my feet, and I look down at him. Out of nowhere he has produced a soft leather flogger in his hand, my breath hitches.

“The cool thing about being a vampire is…that we don’t have to warm up…nor do we have to provide aftercare. I may go a little easy and start out soft but I am pretty sure you will start to get off on it and that is not allowed Isabella. I know you like it when it hurts a little dontcha Bella?”

“Yes.” I breathe out and can’t believe I am actually saying that!

“I want to hear you ask for it.”

He runs the back of his fingers over my breasts walking around me slowly but naked in all his glory.

I find myself staring at the way the muscles in his body flex with his movements. Edward is perfectly beautiful and Angelic.

“I am pretty sure you hear me Isabella. Vampires don’t usually have to repeat themselves and if you are not focused I can certainly make damn sure you are. Do you hear me?

“Yes…and please Master.”

“Tsk, tsk. That is not what I asked Isabella. I want to hear the actual dirty words.”

“Please Master will you whip my pussy.” I blurt out in one long breath, because I am squirming with need for some sort of contact.

“Such a needy little slut.”

“Please.” I wiggle and the chains rattle.

“Ah.” He gives a low warning growl.

“Oh God.” I am about ready to just reach down and steal it from him and hit myself with it.

He laughs out loud.

Shit he is in my head!

“You are turned on…of course you are in my head…you honestly didn’t think Edward was the one that read minds did you?”

Whoa…wait what?

He laughs again. “I am also looking through your eyes Isabella. I see myself walking around you. I am a hot motherfucker aren’t I?” he then flashes that crooked half smile of his and I almost roll my eyes but stop myself.

“I dare you to disagree Angel.” He says in a velvet deep tone as he tilts his head to the side and rubs one hand over his chest.

He watches me before he becomes a blur to any human eyes, but to mine, I watch his graceful moves as he lunges and flips up onto the table. He does it so fast and perfectly that the table doesn’t even sway as they hang from the chains in the ceiling. His bare feet are next to my breasts on each side. I look up at his very squeezable perfect ass and wished to God I could touch myself. His muscular thighs are solid and cut with defined lines that lead up to his very round cheeks.


S*h*h*h*h*h…..



The Beast glances around his shoulder at her and smirks when the cool soft leather brushes over her skin. He drops down on his knees and Bella let’s out a gasp as she is now staring right as his ass and the line of muscles that flex in his back. With his naked body now straddled over her facing away on his knees, not allowing any of his weight on to rest on her yet he growls with want.

Smack!

Bella yips out a little yelp at the feel of the leather straps hitting her pussy. 




“Smart a little?” He asks and before she can answer he lands another and another. Bella’s body quivers and she feels his fingers glide over her slick bare mound. He tugs the ring pulling it and letting it fall. 

“Fuck you look hot pierced.” He growls and lands at least another ten smacks to her now sensitive pussy. He knew having her feed was a good idea as the color from the latest meal rushed to the surface of her soft yet hard and pale skin of pussy.

“I bet you want to come badly don’t you Isabella?” He let the words roll off his tongue.

Bella is still staring at his ass. She admires the cute little dimples just above his cheeks and longs to lick at them. Then the thought flashes in her mind for only a split second, but it is still slow enough for Edward to catch her naughty thought.   
“I heard you little girl, and don’t you dare, you little slut.” He growls, and she is hit with another round of consecutive smacks, feeling each strap of leather beat a stinging burn against her flushing pussy.  
This time the pain sends the most intense sensation through her body as it builds. It becomes even more sensitive with each hit.  

“I didn’t say anything.” She hisses when she is hit once again.

“Yeah but you thought about taking a bite out of my ass. Do you really think he would appreciate you scarring his ass?” he growls as his fingers caress the wet lips of her pussy.

He continues to pull back and then let the leather flogger fly over her hard as stone skin getting a new reaction almost instantaneously. Her body quivers, and shakes. Her hips buck up towards each assault on her over stimulated pussy.

The flesh of her lips is flushed a light pink hue, wet, swollen and fucking sensitive.  

Then Isabella’s thoughts went to that corner of her mind that Edward had never been able to penetrate. The part of her brain that she had told him once upon a time, and she assured him that it was just about the secret she was keeping for Jacob and Leah. She claims it was hiding their lifestyle while still living in the home, but in her lust induced haze, she simply lost focus as the pain increases each time the soft leather strips smacks against her clit.

Little had she known she just unlocked the gate.

The vision should have been murky, faded and blurred since the memories were human.
For unknown reasons…it simply wasn’t. It was crystal fucking clear and the Beast stills completely now focused in sheer fascination as the memory plays out.

A wicked, evil, devilish grin lifts his lips up in a sinister curvy grin. His wicked thoughts arouse him to a height he has not felt in a very, very, very long time. Excitement fills every part of his body and the scene he is watching in Bella’s memories, he knows she would not share. One slip is all it took as she shows him without realizing she is even doing so, lost in the haze of her over stimulated and aroused state.  

Jacob Black is a Dominant just like Edward, and when Edward had met him in person at the time, he surely didn’t dig too far into his mind to learn all there was about him. His only thoughts were to get her away from them. The Beast wonders what Edward would think about what he has just been shown. The imagine that the human could be so downright kinky would surly surprise the fuck out of him.

He was never around him long enough to get inside of his head and figure out what kind of Dominant he really was. What got the bastard off. What kind of scenes he played a part of.

He inhales and catches a rush of Bella’s aroused scent as her lips drool with her wetness. She is left still hanging on the edge of a pending orgasm and it was time to deny her anyway, but what intrigued the Beast the most, was that Bella was lying here under him remembering one hell of a scene that had kicked up that aroused state of hers ten fold.

He carefully but swiftly turned around and straddled her hips facing her now. Her eyes were hooded in lust and unfocused. The look on his face said everything, but Bella was too lost in her own hidden thoughts to realize the smug grin that graced his beautiful lips.

He smiles wickedly to himself tosses the flogger across the room drops down on his hands and knees to crawls up directly to hover over Isabella.

He swipes his tongue along his fangs and then snarls as the scene plays out to the end, and Bella is about ready to come. He grins like the devil and hisses, showing his true vampire nature as he bares his teeth, venom dripping from the tips causing her little fantasy to get interrupted.  

Bella’s fangs burst forth and she hisses back at him on instinct when she realizes she lost focus.

He reaches up and makes the move to stroke her skin, brushing his knuckles over her cheek. He then slides his hand under her hair, gathers a handful, fisting it. He has her full attention now and his eyes move down her body, back up before he is giving it a gentle but firm pull.

“You naughty, naughty, naughty little girl. So that is what you have been hiding in that locked up little corner of your mind? Oh Isabella…you knew the whole time and you never told him?” he whispers, Isabella freezes when she realizes her thoughts are not her own. She closes off her mind but the Beast has already had the pleasure of seeing the one scene she watched so many years ago in her pretty little head. 

It had been quite a few years since she tucked that memory away. It was too late now, no matter how much she wished she could take it back.

“My plans for the evening have changed Isabella…my naughty dirty little Angel, you are going to play that scene out with me. You are going to do everything I say and you better be on your best behavior just like Leah should have been but wasn’t.”

He lets his tongue fall out, his venom coated flesh licks over her nipple brushing his fangs over her nipple as if he is about to pierce it.

He smiles up at her from under his long dark full lashes and his hand comes up to cover her mouth.

His eyes burn like fire into hers and glow in three distinct colors.

The black blends with the green and she swears she can see the deep red glowing underneath them.

His cock is harder than titanium and he lowers his cock down to press it right against her sensitive pussy, causing her to arch her back up and buck towards feeling more of him.

 His darkened eyes burning into hers....and he speaks in a low seductive deep voice,
“Shhhhh…I won’t tell Edward if you won’t.”

©Robshandmonkey~ 

I had to beat Purrward into submission to get this written...I am pretty sure he won't be pulling any more writers block on me or I will have to defang his ass....just sayin....*gigglesnorts..


Banner for my next story.............

1 comment:

  1. wow! What a chapter! I can;t wait for the next one now because you left us hangin there a little. what kind of scene was it..so so curious I can't wait. AND you other story looks really really good too just by the title. You are gonna keep me happy for a whil I think. Thank you very much!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete