Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chapter 67 Going in for the kill

Thanks to all of you that supported me while trying to get my defaced copies of this story off a website that did not ask for permission. I was upset and held back posting until it is resolved…but it appears it is a long going process and I cannot punish my beloved readers for one person’s choice to ruin all the work I have done on this.

Thanks for your patience.


Shhhhh….

Chapter 67

Going in for the kill




“Dude, tell me is that not a fucking Goddess or what?”

“What?” Peter raises his eyebrows teasing Emmett.

“Shut up man you know that, that right there is …fuck there aren’t words for a girl with those looks.” Emmett stands there with his arms crossed over his chest admiring Rosalie as she stands there looking in a mirror.

She just can’t help it though. The girl staring back at her is unlike anything she ever could have imagined.

“How do you take perfect and make it more perfect? Fuck I love my brother.” Emmett grins like a boy on Christmas morning.

Charlotte is talking to Rosalie about the fact that Vampires don’t have to brush their teeth because venom would destroy the toothbrush anyway. “It’s just too potent, that is of course unless you used a wire steel brush.” She laughs.

“Are you telling me, I will never have a minty fresh mouth again?” she looks at Charlotte’s reflection stunned.

“Vampires have their own scents Rosalie. Right now, to be honest you smell far too much like Edward and actually that is not a bad thing cause to me Edward smells yummy. I have to love his scent because Peter carries it.”  

Rosalie’s face fell looking at Charlotte’s reflection in the mirror. “What?”

“He is your maker. You will always have a hint of his scent even after a hundred years.”

“Oh that is just fucking wonderful. A constant reminder of Cullen seriously?”

“Go take a good whiff of Peter.” She nudges her.

Rosalie looks in the mirror to look at Peter, who she has to admit is quite the attractive little shit that he is. She turns and walks over to him, he leans down and lowers his neck to where his scar is and Rosalie inhales.

“Whoa!” she steps back and then screeches, “I don’t want to smell like that fucker for the rest of my life!!”

“Well my little Barbie doll there is only one way you are going to get most of his scent out of you.” Peter grins and nudges Emmett with his arm.

Emmett’s dimples fill his cheeks.

“What’s that?” she asks.

“You are going to have to let Emmett claim you and mark you himself. You can only endure the bite of a Vampire without pain in the middle of intercourse and it can only happen with a mate.” Peter says grinning.

Rosalie chews on the inside of her cheek and looks at Emmett from under her long lashes.

“All right cut the shit in here and quit trying to get the hot little Barbie in bed.” Carlisle enters the room and wraps his arm around Rose’s shoulder. “Care to take a walk with me? We could hunt if you like.” he smiles down at her and she nods in agreement.

Emmett’s face falls. “What about me?”

“What about you son? I think you have been a vampire long enough to know all the ins and outs of what it is to be a newborn. She needs guidance and not some hormonal vampire who only wants to get in her pants.” He frowns at his overzealous son.

Emmett narrows his eyes at his father and now he is in full agreement with his brother. He doesn’t trust him.

Emmett’s eyes light up with an idea and he walks over to Rosalie. He takes her hand kisses the back of it and says, “Miss Hale, I would like the opportunity to take you out on the most romantic date you have ever been on. We are in Italy and I would like to show you Venice, so when you get back, I am taking you away too!” he bows and turns to leave. Everyone in the room laughs but Rosalie’s expression is one of a girl who she would later term as having just been dazzled by a Cullen.



S*h*h*h*h*h…..


Edward’s POV


I watched her fascinated as her mind worked out exactly what she needed to do. She turns to look at me, I can see the hint of apprehension in her expression. Her next words only confirmed it when she whispered, “But it’s a shark.”

“Yes love, it is.” I murmur back as we tread above water.

“A big fucking shark.” She reiterates.


“And you my beautiful little doe eyed Angel can take that fucker down as if he were a little kitten mewling in your hand. You are a vampire now Isabella. A very beautiful but still one of the few most dangerous predators in all the world.”

I move towards her and he closes in circling at less than twenty-five feet now.

Like I said…sharks are stupid.

I lift my hand slowly, brush my fingertips over her cheek, and speak softly into her ear.

“Angel.” I wrap my arms around her and she embraces me back. 



“You can do anything you set your heart on doing Isabella. You saved me when I was too stupid to save myself. I have so much faith that there isn’t anything you can’t do now. I want you to start believing that. I need you to. You are a princess now…Bella…things are going to change dramatically once we are acknowledged and I know you know that. We are no longer just Edward and Bella when we get back and as much as I could care less about the role that I didn’t choose, maybe we can make the lives of our kind a hell of a lot more fun. So what do you say?”

Her eyes look over her shoulder and she watches him.

Fifteen feet now.

“Then we can catch up with Gustavo and the boat and I will finally get the opportunity to see my hand print on that sweet tight little ass of yours once we come to certain agreements about our relationship from this moment forward. Please…for me?” I give her puppy dog eyes goading her on. I have every bit of faith that my girl can take this five thousand pound beast.

Yeah he is a little bigger than your average shark but this is Bella. I am sure Bella just doesn’t do anything half assed and I think my girl likes the challenge. 

Her eyes widen and a small smirk lifts her lip a little.

“A spanking?” her little brow cocks up on the right over those sexy smoldering eyes of hers. She cannot help but grin.

I smile at her. “Oh, you like that thought…hmmm.” I murmur against her ear and laugh a little louder.   

Her entire body shudders. “Mm…”

I kiss her sweet spot behind her ear wrapping my arms around from behind her to whisper, “I am getting hard baby, so very fucking hard.”

I instruct her on what she needs to do rubbing my cock against her bare naked ass.

“We dive. I will be right behind you. Then when we are deep, you are going to come at him from below. He will be searching because our speed in the water will stun him. His circling will take on a more frenzied back and forth motion. When you come up underneath him hit him once with a hard shove. It will throw his equilibrium off just enough, but keep going full speed away as you pass him and then, turn quickly. You will see him zigzagging back and forth, the minute you hone in his location head straight for him. Attack from above, don’t attempt to take him at his own eye level, the fucker will rip you apart. I don’t want to have to put you back together Angel. Mount him from above, his speed will increase and he will start to dive to shake you. Once you mount him, he is all yours. Just lean down and lock onto him and bleed him dry baby. Please for me.” I push my cock against her backside again. I am such a dick but I am really getting off on the thought of watching Bella take a five thousand pound shark down bare ass naked in the moonlight.

She doesn’t hesitate and I am so proud of her as she grips my hand and before I know it we are diving deep. To my surprise she is pulling me along for the ride. I drop her hand when she turns to go back up for the hit. I linger right where I am and just watch the whole thing go down.

She is fucking stunning.

She moves like a mermaid through the water. I don’t know where she gained the confidence and I hope I had a little of something to do with it.
She slams into him and he is thrown a good thirty to fifty feet off his course. He is totally dazed. She hit him nose on which surprised me. I told her to go under but the fucker is totally stunned. She circles around and I lock onto her eyes which snap to his shadow in the moonlit water. I start heading up to watch from above and she is coming at him at a marvelous speed. Her hand comes up and she grips his tail fin using it to propel her forward just enough that she straddles him. Her fingers dig into his gills, her fangs are out gleaming when the reflection of the moonlight bounced off them.

She is fucking sexy as all hell and I cannot wait to bury myself inside of her again.

She locked on and he took a dive down pulling her with him. I quickly follow over top of her making sure she is okay. I know that I didn’t have to, but she is still my baby. The one I will always protect no matter what. I have faith in her abilities but my instincts are telling me to protect her at all costs. I am not used to her ability to protect herself having been around her while she was human. We barely connected again when I was taken away.

The trail of blood that hits my nostrils is so faint, but it is still enough to attract other sharks. I want her to hurry because it will become a feeding frenzy if she doesn’t drain him and get the fuck out of here before his own kind come to devour the remains of him.

It just won’t be as much fun whipping her ass while her arm is still healing trying to reattach itself. Let alone the fact that I don’t ever want to see her harmed like that.

My own fears started to cloud my thoughts. I went after her, grabbed her by the waist and took off with her, because I could sense sharks not too far off. I was not about to stick around and try to fight off an army of ten billion teeth.

Once we were far enough away and when I surfaced with her, her beautiful skin was so flushed. She is sated…yummy.

“My little Angel is glowing…your sweet ass is going to glow too, now come on lets catch up to the boat.”

“I bet I swim faster than you!” she laughs.

“Oh I don’t think so little girl…your sated…probably sloshing. You sure you wanna make a bet with the fastest vampire ever?”

“Okay maybe not.” She smirks then takes off ahead of me as I chase her through the water.
  
S*h*h*h*h*h…..


When we caught up to Firefly, I let Bella use me as a springboard to give her enough push to land on the deck. She slid the side door open and I was able to jump on it with ease. My eye caught the extra ropes hanging off the side. I grabbed a good length of it and looked down at my well fed Angel and smirked.

“Get your sweet little ass back to the cabin, shower and wait for me on your knees by the door.” I command.

I grip her chin and pull her in for a kiss, pull back and smile at her. “I missed you Angel.”

“I missed you too Master.”

“Go…before I just tie a lasso and catch you with it and just fuck you right here on the deck.”

She giggles.

I give her enough time to do what she has to and when I walk in she is kneeling in the position I had taught her to the first time when she was human. It was easier for her to just kneel with her arms at her side. 


She is a vampire now. And I posed her in the position I wanted her to be when I came into the playroom.




“Oh Isabella, your Master is very pleased to see you waiting like a good little girl, bare, spread, I like this all sated and squeaky-clean. You wait here. I will be back.”

I make my way to the shower take one quickly, and throw a towel around my waist and walk back to her.
Her eyes meet mine and I wink at her. I am so proud she remembers so many rules but there are still so many more I have to teach her.

The first being is that I fucking own her. Every part of her.

I reach out and trace the diamond collar on her throat.

“This never comes off, I want you to understand that there is absolutely no excuse good enough for you to ever remove this. If you do so help me Angel, I can’t fathom being able to control my anger if I ever see that collar anywhere but on that beautiful throat of yours. Is that clear?”

“Yes Master.”

“ Stand up and follow me.”

I watch her get up and walk over to me before she stops right in front of me.

“Put your arms up and grip that metal railing.”

I begin to work the rope around her doubling up the knots, making sure she is bound to the bar, while strategically making knots to rest on certain sensitive areas of her body that will arouse and frustrate her to no end.

The constriction will make her needy and wanting to be touched.

I kiss her shoulder when I tie the last knot and stand back.

“Stunningly beautiful.”







I move around to the front of her and smirk when I grip her chin to force her to hold her attention on me.

“Tell me beautiful girl, do you want me to spank you?”

“Whatever pleases you Master.”

“Hmm…alright.”

I walk around and run my hand over her round little ass, then pull back my hand with a tremendous amount of force, I let it come down right hard against the stone flushed mound of her cheek.

“Mmmmm!”

I repeat the same motion with the other hand on the other cheek.

“Marvelous, it’s just as I imagined only better.”

I move to stand in front of her. Isabella…I have every intention of never letting go of you. You are mine. You belong to me. Every part of your body is mine as I see fit to do with it. Do you have any objections to this? And remember those eyes are to follow mine.” I remind her as she is gazing down at my lower region; I am sure imagining whatever that dirty little mind of hers can think up.

Her eyes are bright and lust filled when she finally meets mine.

“Yes Master.”

“Isabella we will head back for Italy by nightfall. Then we are returning to the states. Where does my Angel prefer? The ranch or New York?”

“New York.”

“So does this mean you are agreeing to allow me to meet your needs and care for you?”

“Yes Master.”

I walk around and admire the fading hand print.

“I like this too much to watch it fade away.”

I bring my hand back and smack her again in the precise location bringing the blood of her recent meal back to the surface of her skin. My cock is now fully erect and pushing to get out of the terrycloth tied on my hip.

“Spread.” I smack the inside of her thigh lightly to get her attention.

“Very good.” I move in and grip the rope shredding it from where it ties between her legs.

“Wider Bella.”

Her foot slides out and she is tied still not as secure but all I want is access to her pussy right now anyway.

I grip my cock and pull the towel off. Two strokes and I position myself against the heat of her wet swollen lips pushing forward. Once I am nestled, I gather her hair and wrap it around my fist.

“I am going to fuck you so god damn hard!” I growl and push forward.

She whines underneath me. “That’s it baby. You love it don’t you?”

“Yes Master.”

“Such a good girl. Master is so happy to have his girl come save him. I plan to reward you well Isabella.”


S*h*h*h*h*h…..

BELLA’S POV


I lay here underneath him while he worships me. Every knot that had been tied to press against a certain part of my body was driving me insane. I wanted to feel him touching me. I come to learn that I wasn’t fond of the whole rope play. It was too constricting and I may tell Edward that at some point, but for now after he fucked me making us both come hard, he untied me and laid me down in the bed and has been kissing, licking, and tasting every part of my flesh, from head to toe.

He hovers over top looking down at me lowering his hips down between my legs lining us up. “Hi there.” He says in that sexy voice and flashes me that dazzling smile as he tries to charm his way with me. I know just how lucky I am that I have him back.

I smile back, “Hi.”

“I am thirsty for you.” His expression shifts and I see the want and the lust in his smoldering eyes now. His cock is right there and his lips move down to kiss me. It is soft and sweet and he moves to my throat. I am curious about the fact that Edward’s thirst seems to have grown. He is feeding far more than he did when I was human. Edward likes to bite when he first penetrates me that is pretty obvious and I have to admit there is a split second when I feel the pain before I am flooded with the pleasure of having him feed from me. It is exhilarating.

He sinks his cock and his teeth in simultaneously as I hiss and my fangs burst out.

“Oh God!” I cry out and his thirst has him sucking hard and his thrusts become deeper, faster, harder. I lock my legs around his hips and drive up to meet him. I can feel his pull on my throat. It is if he he is drawing me out and drinking me down. It is so strange and so erotic and every time we do this it just gets better and better.

He hisses as he releases his hold on my throat and pulls back and watches blood seep out of the wounds from my flesh. His eyes are focused as he watches it drip out and trail down. When it is almost to my breast, he licks and laves it around my nipple sucking it into his mouth.

His eyes move up to meet mine as I watch him.

“I get to feed from you for eternity.” He mumbles with my nipple on his lips. I smile down at him.

“I like that idea.”

“Bella…” He moans out my name as he moves up, quickly seals my wounds and begins to pound into me at vampire speed. 


“God I can’t get enough of you!” He is feral and wild and within seconds I can feel him again releasing all the pleasure he has been holding back. His orgasm filling me and bringing me to that edge but not taking me over it yet.

I flip him over and smile down at him as his chest starts to calm from the orgasm he just experienced. His grip on my hips his tight.
 “My turn.” I smile and grind into his still very hard cock. I slowly stand up and step up with my feet on each side of his head.

“Dessert baby?” I grin as I watch his eyes widen and shine and I lower my pussy down right to his mouth.

Edward doesn’t hesitate to please me orally. His tongue is like magic and his fingers tease my backside while he brings me to yet another mind blowing orgasm which has me grinding my pussy into his face. 

He has a hold of me and flips me back now smirking at me as his hands force mine above my head. “Lick me clean.” He smiles like the devil his cock right there near my mouth.

“Yes Master.” I taste us both on his cock. “Does this ever soften?” I ask running my tongue up the length of him.

He grins.

“Not with you around.” He winks at me as I swirl my tongue around the head.

We continue to lick, suck, fuck and lay in bed until the smells of land start to hit our senses.

“I think we need to get dressed. I have things to take care of to prepare for our return.”


S*h*h*h*h*h…..

“I promise Bella we will return to spend some time in Italy alone, without the family around, but it has to be much later. Right now…I have so much to do. I have been gone a while.”

He says as he pulls into the drive on our way back from the boat. He kisses my hand and is already out and around to open my door. When we arrive, everyone is sitting around talking.

Edward noticed right away.

"Wow brother...you look so different!"

I gasp. "Your eyes are blue!" Then my eyes move over to Rosalie and her violet-blue eyes sparkle and I can tell she has been shagged!

"OH MY GOD!" I squeal and run over to hug her. "You guys did it and you are mates! I am so happy for you!"

She looks so happy and finally I get to spend a couple of hours with Rosalie.

“You make a beautiful vampire.” I hug her and ask her to take a walk with me in the garden at Edwards villa to tell me all about what has happened. I miss spending time with my best friend and I know that once we return to the states I am not going to see anyone for a while.

Edward has already told me that we go back to New York. Eventually we will return to Chicago where he is opening up his club again.

Lovely Dark and Deep is going to be back in business and he informed me that by the time that happens, he will have his first and only fully personally trained and collared submissive by his side.

I can’t wait.

©Robshandmonkey  

I am working on a Rosalie and Emmett outtake for their first time...I have never written Emmett having sex and I am a little apprehensive cause I don't know if I can pull that off honestly....Emmett is well Emmett and he doesn't seem like he would be easy to write all swoony....my hats off to those that do it! anyone want to volunteer that part? lol....

6 comments:

  1. omg! i love you stories so much. thank you for updating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really think I ever read a Emmett love scene so yeah....that might be a little weird to write but I am sure you'll do a great job for us. I so love this story. I love dominant vampire Edward. I know I have read other Vampire BDSM stories but there is not one that is better than this. Seeing as we cannot get our very own dominant vampire this story at least gives us a little taste..haha thanks for continuing!!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhhh I am so glad to have found u again, I was desperately missing Domward. This story is so damn HOT, Love it xxx Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad you updated i missed it :) please update soon!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy I found your blog. This is one of my go to stories and I was so sad to see it pulled from twcs so imagine my suprise when I came across your blog. I`m looking forward to the 2nd part of The Vows. Your writing is amazing and I love your strong willed Bella. I get tired of reading about poor insecure and victim Bella. And how could you not love your badass Edward.

    ReplyDelete