Saturday, October 22, 2011

Inveigled by beauty

 
Inveigled by beauty
Edward Cullen is a wealthy businessman who has always had a fantasy of being with two women at the same time. His best friend Rosalie, who has on occasion been one of his lovers, decided that one night she was going to help him live that fantasy while she was willing to experiment.
Bella Swan is a bright young lady who is determined to go to an ivy league college and has saved for two years while she works as a stripper for a very upscale gentlemens club to pay her bills.
That fateful night changes all three of their lives when the passion in that room surely ignites fires in all three of them they never knew existed. But will a lie surely put out that fire and destroy all of them?
This is a short story.
It contains strong sexual scenes between Edward, Rosalie and Bella. There will be angst, alcohol use, and very strong vulgar language and a lemony theme. It is only TEN CHAPTERS! NO MORE!
Basically this is every guys fantasy come to life but with my own twist.
The character of Rosalie I envision is Drew Barrymore. She just seems more likeable than Nikki and I think she is prettier...




or 

I will NOT be posting this story here. 
The links to the story are above if you want to read it but please note Fanfiction does not allow photos so you are better off reading it at 
The Writer's coffee shop if you want visuals that I have added.


This story is very dear to me and in my opinion is definitely some of the hottest sex I have ever written. 


You may not think so especially if you are not into girl on girl sex, or threesomes or anyone other than Bella and Edward.

I however am very into it!

I am inviting you into my world and I hope you enjoy this story and please understand that it is what it is. If you despise Rosalie then this story is NOT for you. I have stated that Rosalie is not Nikki Reed in this story and for some it has helped but for others they may not handle a fic that isn't a Edward and Bella only pairing.
There...my warnings are out there. Please don't bitch me out because you don't like it. Just click the close button.
Now with that I say fasten your seatbelts, the title of each chapter gives you an idea of what you are in for, there is angst near the end but I promise a happy ending. Well as much as one can get anyway.
May I warn that an extra pair of panties may be needed for stand by? *gigglesnorts*
You have been warned.
WARNING
Girl on Edward on Girl on Girls who are all over Edward SEX!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading this and guess what???.....I fucking loved it...of course!!
    Now can you give me some more of my kinky, dominant vampire please....thanks so much!!!!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete