Thursday, September 22, 2011

Chapter 62 Rome wasn’t built in a day

Shhhhh…..
Chapter 62
Rome wasn’t built in a day
Bella’s POV

Edward said it had been a while since he had been to his villa on the Almafi coast. He explained how he had a regular staff that came in twice a week to tend to the house, clean, dust and keep the grounds impeccable.

We decided to run to the coast through the heavily forested area avoiding the farmlands and small towns. Just as we were about ready to leave the cover of the forest, Edward suddenly stops.

His body stiffens and his arms drop from my legs, letting me go as I slid down off his back. He turns quickly, to look back over his shoulder and my eyes follow his, it was then that everyone else in our party had also stopped as well.

I caught his scent before I actually saw the blur catching up to us. He stops not more than a hundred feet from where we now stood.

Edward hisses, his body moves to step in and block me and he takes a protective fighting stance.

“Do you seriously think I am going to just let you walk away after what you have done?” I recognize him right away. It was the vampire named James that had come to the ranch that night to most likely threaten my life, convincing Edward to leave with him.

His red eyes glare past Edward, focusing in on me.

“You killed my maker! Every friend I ever had you little bitch! Who the fuck do you think you are just waltzing in and killing everyone? Just to get your damn mate back?”

Edward let out a low growl, his fangs burst out of his gums. His reaction to the threat only had me on edge now also.

“You better back the fuck off and watch how you talk to her James!” Edward yells.
“Call her a bitch again and I will end you!”

James laughs.

“I think your little toy there deserved what Caius wanted to do to her! She is a little fucking cock tease, especially when she was human! Do you know how many times I had to sit and watch Caius fawn all over her? There were so many times Caius swore she was intentionally teasing him by the shit she did to him. Licking her lips, chewing on it and then meeting eyes with him only to blush when she got caught! I believe him now. She really was teasing him.” His glare still focused on me.

Edward’s stance stiffens, my instinct to shield him kicks in as my fangs shot out of my gums and drip venom at the very tips as I press them into my lips.

“Fuck you!” I yell. “How fucking dare you say I deserved any thing that fucking bastard did!” I felt the anger boiling under my skin. Peter now stood next to me ready to fight as well.

“James, you are lucky to be alive, where the fuck were you?” Peter demands.

“You fucking moron! My beautiful mate had just landed in town where the fuck do you think I was?”

We all look at him as he smirks.

Edward growls out “Victoria?”

“Uh…yeah…you know the hot little red head that flies the friendly skies for you…she makes one hell of a sexy ass flight attendant doesn’t she Edward?” His eyes narrow in Edward’s direction.

“Victoria is your mate?” I hiss.

“Yes bitch, and by the way Edward, tell me how often did you fuck her before this little hot piece of cock tease came along?” He nods at me.

I hiss at the thought of Edward and his attendant, now pissed beyond all reason. I want to yell at him. Ask him why the fuck he never said anything!

“James I have never fucked her! Victoria is not my type let alone a willing submissive type!”

“I don’t believe you! Everyone knows you fucked any female you could.”

“Trust me, Victoria wasn’t one of them, I don’t do loud mouthed redheads as you can see—I prefer young, innocent, sassy mouthed brunettes.” His eyes dart from James over to me now and an overwhelming scent floods my senses as his eyes are filled with rage and lust growing darker by the minute.

“Yeah…I can understand that shit, hell watching you fuck her tight little ass was a sweet scene that got me rock fucking hard. You were clueless buried up inside of her that we were there. We could smell her coming and hell; we all nearly came watching that shit!”
He reaches down and grips his crotch rubbing it and eyeing me up and down as he says this.

I shudder at the memory of them showing up during a time we were so vulnerable and intimate.

This is when Edward’s persona literally morphs and he snaps losing all sense of reasoning. I recognize his beast instantly. He has a completely different persona that stands different, exudes more confidence, is stronger, and fuck he is sexy! It is not a fond memory I have of meeting him I was sure I would not be too happy to see him now either, but something...something was just different.

It is that side of him that he hides deep in his psyche, but there is something glaringly different about him now, versus when I was a weak human. I stare at him; every nerve in my body has been jolted to life by some invisible current that is surging between us. I know that the beast is a heartless mean son of a bitch, but he seems a little more evil than ever before as he prepares to face James.

However, as I said something was glaringly obvious when I look at him now, watching him through my own vampire eyes.
His bottom fangs spring out and I wonder if Edward is even present as his body prepares for the inevitable fight.

Then I hear Peter step in to mutter in my ear. “Bella, lower your shield.”

“No, it needs to be up!” I snap at him.

“Bella let it down NOW!!” Peter yells at me.

Edward’s entire body vibrated, the low rumble hums, venom drips in rapid succession down his fangs, and he roars like a lion, I push my shield down reluctantly when Edward moved like lightning.

He was striking, beautiful, powerful, and completely enraged!

His speed, strength, and anger fueled his movements, as he was nothing but a blur of fury. However, James was also fast, their bodies crash into each other violently when they fought. I watch Edward tear into his shoulder ripping his shirt and tearing out a chunk of his flesh and his painful howls could be heard for miles, I was sure. The thundering sound of their bodies colliding was even loud. The sky was clear as could be, but a human would surely imagine a thunderstorm was rolling in of epic proportions.

They snarl, snapping their teeth at each other, then the lower part of an arm went flying away from the blur of commotion and I was sure that Jasper’s gift was filtering down as the rage filled all of us when we see it now lying off to the side twitching, wondering whose it was.

I crouch further and move towards Edward to make sure it was not he who had lost a limb.

“Need your bitch to fight your battles for you?” James hisses as I move towards them.

Edwards roar bellows out rumbling through the forest, I would swear that the ground shook as he shouted Peter’s name.

“Peter!! Fucking protect her!!”

I feel foreign arms come around and grip me yanking me back around the waist and I was now being held back against my own will. Edward barrels at a one armed James and they roll across the ground until they face off hissing and spitting at one another. I watch with wild eyes taking note that James looks like shit, while Edward is just stunning.

“You will never imagine fucking her ass again Motherfucker!!” Edward moves so lightning fast his hands reach out and wrap around James arm as he grips then twists his entire body turning it unnaturally and the loud tearing of it echoes as he tears it clean off from the shoulder. James howls out in pain. No one bothers to jump in and help because clearly Edward has him beaten. We all just stand around and watch him tear James limb from limb.

It was when Edward turns to face us all that I found myself gasping out at who it was I was looking at now. My panties are soaking wet now, the heat between my legs grows hotter by the second.



Seth tosses a lighter to Edward who turns to light James on fire and he tosses it back to Seth. I watch Edwards nostrils flare open wide and then his coal black eyes land on me moving down to see the arms of Peter wrapped around my waist. His brow furrows, the tone of his voice is ominous and dangerous when he speaks again.

“Put her down Peter.” he demands.

The new anger that he is exuding did something to me. I could literally feel it coming off him in waves. I could not help but react to what this creature is stirring up inside of me. It felt foreign and frightening, but oddly arousing as all hell.

Fuck, he is Goddamn sexy!

Peter slowly lets go of his hold on my waist, setting me down on the ground, and he steps back holding his hands up in some sort of a surrendered gesture.

Edward’s eyes scan up and down my body. His eyes met with Peter’s and he spoke so fast that I didn’t understand what he just said, but whatever it was everyone and I mean everyone started to step back.

It did not matter to me who was there though because to me it was as if no one else existed around us, my eyes move over his torn shirt and I rub my thighs together shuffling on my feet. I can feel whatever it is deep within me stirring up and all I can think about is this burning need in me. I want to attack him as he checks me out.

The flames from the fire are growing hotter, the purple smoke billows up to the heavens and he steps slowly away from it moving towards me before he stops right in front of me.
His eyes move to the rest of those who are still moving as they back away from us, I barely hear Peter snapping orders to head for the villa.
I am still frozen where I stand looking up at him. The sun is about to rise and he looks absolutely breathtaking.
I can hear their faint chuckling as it fades with their retreat and we fall into a strange silence just staring at one another.
I cannot seem to close my mouth gazing into beauty that is so beautiful it hurts to still look at him.
He leans in, brings his nose right under my jaw, and inhales my scent causing me to shudder.
“I can smell you my little naughty vixen.”
My throat swallows the pooling venom as I struggle with my own desire because I find myself wanting him. His voice even sounds different as I can hear in that deep velvet tone; he is not at all my caring Master. His voice, his face and even his actions are that of a Dominant, but not the one I am used to.
I am looking right into the eyes of a Vampire.
My Vampire.
I cannot believe this fucker turns me on!

“Someone’s pussy is a little wetter and I would hazard to guess that there is a very needy sweet and hard little clit throbbing to be touched, teased, licked, and eventually wanting desperately to be sucked on hard, would that be the reason she can’t stop rubbing those thighs together hmm?”

I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head, and I let out a faint whimper with his dirty words.

“Hey there little girl, this…” he reaches down and cups my pussy in his hand,
“belongs to me and it is dripping wet baby...are we in need of my full attention?”

I just look up at him with those long dark lashes of his matching the dark black nothing of his eyes but glisten in the nearly here sunlight. His hand moves up to get a firm grasp on the ponytail I have on the top of my head.

“Come with me little girl, just behind those trees.”

I just stand there staring up at him in awe. He is like the boogey man with a piece of candy that is of my favorite kind and I am the naïve little girl who is going to willingly take the risk just to get a taste of it.

“That Isabella is not a request! You have your collar on now I want you to lead the way you naughty, nasty, little girl. This big bad vampire wants to play with you and by the smell and sounds coming from between your legs, I think you may like how rough I will be with a sweet little girl like you, especially now! I been waiting a long time for this!”

He smirks, “I know you loved it when he got a little rough even though you were human. Rough is so much more fun don’t you agree Angel?”
He is waiting for me and I watch his eyes narrow and I know he is about ready to flip out because I am not moving yet. He is getting angry again.
I turn and he drops his hand from my hair as I head for the line of trees. Once we are out of sight of anyone I stop and turn to face him.

This is where I should be flipping out on him, yelling, and screaming about what an ass he has been in the past towards me. I should be going completely off, rearing my anger where it should be directed and this is my chance…but for some reason that is not what my thoughts are at all focused on.

I am focused on his tattered shirt hanging off him, his muscles flexing under his jeans, his fists opening and closing, and that wild untamed bronzed mess of hair that is hanging every which way all on it’s own and still I feel more wetness seep from between my lips.

He walks around me, now standing behind me. I swear I would be having a heart attack if I were human. Then his stealth, swift movements had me standing there in nothing but my pair of my panties.

I gasp and I turn to face him again.

He licks his lips, his eyes wander over me, “God you are such a little fucking tease! So very fucking young, innocent, and wearing white cotton panties, really Bella? Do you do that innocent looking shit on purpose to fuck with me?” His tone sounds angry but his eyes seem amused, alight almost.

He gives me a knowing smirk and I cannot help but respond with a smart-ass answer.

“Maybe.”

I am not a total idiot. Over the course of the last few months, it was glaringly obvious that as far as Edward is concerned, he has that completely innocent little Bella fetish, and he has it bad. I mean really when he buys me everything in white…puts me in a ponytails, calls me little girl, and gets rock fucking hard when he mutters the word innocent, it wasn’t hard to figure out what got him all hot and bothered!

Edward was a total fucking pervert!

His eyes widen with a gleam now as he steps closer, the back of his hand ghosts down the center of my breasts and brushes down my torso stopping at the top of my panties.

I know he hears my thoughts and I do not really care as I taunt him with them.

Such a pervert…an eighteen-year-old virgin? Really Edward, you are a hundred and nine…maybe that is why you were chosen to be damned without a soul.

He grins so wickedly at the thought I just let him hear.


“I think you may be right, my naughty little cock tease.” He murmurs, his eyes are glaring jet-black and he slips his hand down inside the front of my panties and cups my pussy.

A smug ass grin graces his lips. “I knew I could, hear, see, and smell that wetness without even touching it. Leaking a little aren’t you love? Who are you so wet for? Tell me who Isabella? What is wrong little girl—did Edward not fuck you good and long enough the last time? You need it the way that only I can provide you with? To fuck you the way we are supposed to fuck?”

I whimper. He is totally driving me insane the way he is allowing his beast to play with me like this. Teasing and talking dirty, and I am going to be the first to admit it…even as angry as I have been at him in the past…I can toss that shit all out the window, because fuck me—he can talk naughty with just words alone to have me orgasm for him.
I want him.

Right now!


S*h*h*h*h*h*…..

HIS point of view…or is it?


“Isabellllla?” I let the l’s draw out as I say her name getting a reaction from her. She is so fucking easy. Hell my voice alone would make her get off.

“Edward….” She breathes out my name.

“Is my little newborn thirsty?”

Someone is very fucking aroused.

VERY AROUSED. Such a good little slut she is too. If she wants it, which she obviously does, she is going to have to sate us both first, because it has been weeks since I have fed. I am damn thirsty! I hiss, turn, and take off running through the forest.

Fuck, I can smell human blood close by and Jesus it seems to smell ten times better when I am fucking thirsty.

Vampires exist for two things.

The first is human blood, but all the fun isn’t the same unless you can hunt for it like the predators that we are.

Vampires crave blood worse than a heroin addict craves a loaded needle, or a crack addict craves his crack pipe and I am no exception. I may feed on the blood of animals but deep down I want human fucking blood no matter what I try to convince myself of otherwise.

If I were feeding on human blood, there is a more primal side of a vampire that would show most prominently, and Isabella would have been accustomed to me. This side of me is my alter ego but the reality is. This is me Edward and I am a Goddamn fucking Vampire!

The second thing we exist for is fucking.

You will never hear me say ‘making love’ or even ‘sex’. To a vampire it is pure feral animalistic fucking and vampires love to FUCK!

Now…to give you an idea of what fucking would be like while drinking human blood, imagine if you will the most erotic scene you can conjure up in your head. Your ultimate fantasy playing out for you, imagine you are fucking the one person you want to fuck more than anyone else and take that and try to imagine your damnedest it as if it were real.

Now take something you crave, like for some its smoking, others it is drinking alcohol, others its drugs…you get the idea.

Now with those two vital ingredients, mix them together to get an idea of the full picture of your wildest dreams coming true. Everything you could ever want you are about to allow to happen with out any restraint.
A myriad of emotions are under the surface of your skin threatening to come out, but the most important thing is to savor it the feel and allow yourself to just feel it.

Imagine if you will…the build up of what’s to come.

Everything you have ever wanted…ever.

Blood lust mixed with sexual arousal is the most euphoric feeling a vampire can experience. There are sick twisted fucks out there that kill and fuck for pleasure only. Those vampires could care less about their intended victims. However, I chose to experience this with my mate, I had the pleasure of experiencing the most euphoric feeling EVER, and it was not so long ago. The night I turned her while I fucked her was a night I would never forget in all of my existence. He was stalling and she needed to be turned and it was no longer a matter of when it was convenient. What was convenient was the timing.

Best. Night. Of. My. Existence.

The next one would come when she dines on human blood, and I get to fuck and feed from her. It will happen. We all give into the thirst. It is just a matter of time really and this fucker can wait a little while longer, but in the meantime, I smell a carnivore as I inhale and head right for the scent.

I return dragging a brown bear and lay it at her feet. Her eyes dart down to my cock which is harder than titanium and then to the bear. I step back a few feet with my offer. I watch her hiss and engage her fangs, which had retracted while I was away.

My cock twitches as I watch her eyeteeth retract.

She drops to her knees bending over she sinks her teeth into his throat sucking and draining him, I swear to God she fucking moans, and venom floods my mouth.

“My turn to hunt.” I growl.

She looks over her shoulder at me and smiles wickedly.

I move over to her and bend over to fist her hair and pull it back. “I’ll give you till the count of ten and then I am coming for you little girl, so you better find a good place to run and hide in, and you may want to find something else to fill up on too while your at it if you have the time. I am going to drain you while I fuck you and no one else can hear you scream out here…and trust me love you will be screaming!”

I smack her ass drop her hair, she takes off running. She is durable, naked and in the forest. A pang of anger hits me for denying human blood right now. God what I would not do to drink human blood while I pound into that tight little pussy of hers.

I step back and lean against a rock crossing my arms over my chest after I yank my button fly jeans open and tear off the rest of my tattered shirt.

The fact that she is a newborn is a huge advantage. My speed and stealth are going to help surprise her. I toss all human instincts out the fucking window and let the animal take over.

It is all beast. There are no batting lashes to sway me, or convince me to show love.

Finding her is all too fucking easy. I smile at the dirt ground she is crouched down over behind a large fallen tree. No sound of my footsteps to be heard, silly girl…I am going to have to teach her how to hide better—then again, maybe not, I grin to myself.

I move in fast press my lips to her ear, reach up into her long mahogany locks gripping under the base of her skull, and twist my fist into the softness, her body stiffens instantly.

“Gotcha!” I growl tugging tightly.

“When I let go you are going to stand up and turn around, then you will slide those fingers under the sides of those naughty panties and slowly push them down, leave them about mid thigh do you understand me?”

She is sucking on her bottom lip and I feel my cock grow harder.

“Yes sir.” She breathes out and I move stepping back. I cock my head and wait watching her move agonizingly slow.

© Robshandmonkey~

NO SHE DID NOT!!!

*gigglesnorts…yes I fucking did! If I didn’t you would be sort of disappointed right?

RIGHT!?

Just so you all know this girl is really, really tired and she wants to write for hours and hours more than anything and I can assure you that I have been working EVERYDAY without a day off because even on those days, they call me in, then they call me in early. I have been working up to three shifts in one day! Yes insane I know but the thing is, November is coming and the Inventory business says all but goodbye until January. I have to take what I can get now because then I will be without nothing during the holidays and that for me means no paycheck. Please have a little patience. I promise this story is still full of a lot of lemons from this point on. We are going full D/s when they return because something big is coming up near the end and I really am working on various scenes to share with you all. I promise I will give it one hundred and fifty percent of pure lust when I can breathe again. I am not running out of ideas. I promise. I am just so fucking tired...worn the hell out.

Thank you all for your patience and the reviews. I am honored so many are still reading this wacky story.




4 comments:

  1. Oooooohhhhhh you are so cruel!!! I was all set to read it bam!! Well I will forgive you if you hurry up..ok? ok!!
    thanks
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tease, that's what you are. But that's okay cause I know you'll be back! Thanks, loved he ripping James to shreds part

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh love it! and yes I was all ready to read that juicy part too! - We understand that RL takes priority in most cases so don't worry. All us loyal readers/fans will keep up with your pace regardless. XOXO can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. U little bitch!!! I was so ready 2 read that!!! Can't wait 4 the nxt chappie!!!

    ReplyDelete