Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Chapter 61 Saving Mates

a/n sorry for the delay...working everyday is a bitch! better late than never? 

Shhhhh…..

Chapter 61

Saving Mates
Bella's POV

Between Emmett and Jasper, they managed to tackle me. Holding onto me was an entirely different story though. I wiggled and fought and wiggled some more. I admit I was just anxious to get to Edward at first, hence the reason I took off. However, my instincts took over the minute I caught the faintest hint of his scent. I know this is not how we planned this to go down and the way I was reacting was not me at all, but I just couldn’t help it. It is something else that is driving me and I don’t know what. All sense of reason is gone. I am not thinking about anything but getting to him and there are people trying to stop me from doing that. Then of course, there is the desire to destroy those that took him from me. Someone was definitely going to die and that most likely person was Aro.

I have never met Aro, so I don’t even know what he looks like. I do know that he is probably as pretty as Caius was. I am still struggling and growling as I fight off the two vampires and I also take note that the rest of our group are now circling around me.

“Isabella!” Peter yells.

“Let me go!” I squirm and kick in Emmett’s arms…stupid strong vampire!

“Come on Bella you can’t go in there by yourself!” Emmett grunts as I struggle.

I lift my nose. “His scent is everywhere! Do you smell it? It is driving me insane!!”

“I do.” Peter gives me a sad smile. “We are only a few miles from the walls just right over that hill and he has probably been around here.”

“I want him!” I screech.

“I know you do Princess, can you calm down the emotions for a minute, focus so that we can do this together, otherwise it is never going to work.” Peter tries to convince me to calm down.

I look at him while Emmett has his big guns wrapped around my waist flailing me around like a rag doll as I struggle against his hold.

“Emmett please!” I beg. “Aren’t you anxious to see Rosalie?” I dig my hands in trying to pry his arms off from around my waist. I know this is underhanded but I don’t care! I want him! I want him right now!! I have waited too long!

“Isabella…sweetheart please we all want to see Edward released, but we have made promises to the guys that we would protect them, so we need to wait for them.” Carlisle’s tone is soft spoken.

I kick Emmett hard in the chin.

“OW! What the fuck?”

“Oops! That will teach you for trying to control me!” I furrow my brow and begin to pout.

“That’s it you short little she devil!” Then out of nowhere, I hear that familiar whoosh and a hard, hard, hard slap on my backside on my right cheek!

I gasped out a breath, look over my shoulder at him, and bore my eyes into him. “You hit me!”

“Yeah so what if I did! You kicked me!” he glares back.

“I am telling Edward!”

“Edward doesn’t scare me! Try something else!”

“Well…well….he should! He is going to be so pissed at you!”

“Isabella are you calm enough to listen to reason?” Peter interrupts.

“NO!” I inhale look over past the few that are blocking the hill. I lift my nose and inhale deeper.

“Let me go!”

“NO!” a collective number of them yell. Then I feel chastised like a child.
Come to think of it. I feel about ten years old. What the fuck is wrong with me?
I begin to chew on my lip and while I am at it, for the hell of it, I dig my fingers into Emmett’s bicep and pinch harder than ever.

“Yeowwwwch! God damn it Bella!!!” He jumps up and down howling, but not losing his grip on me. He hisses squeezes me tighter around the waist and flips me up over his shoulder. He then proceeds to start whipping my ass with his hand. Hard! I can hear everyone yelling for him to stop.

“I’ll fucking bite you!” I yell.

“I dare you!” he says and slaps my ass again hard.

“Emmett! Stop it!” Carlisle yells.

He stops but he doesn’t let me down. I stick my tongue at him from behind his back.  Then he lets another slap fly!

“OWWW!!! God damn it!! Stop it!” I growl.

“Bad little girls need to be spanked.” He glares back at me. “Now fucking behave or I swear to God I will let you go fight this battle yourself and when you get Edward killed you will have no one to blame but yourself!”

My lip juts out as the words he says sink in. I cover my face with my hands and start to cry out deep dry sobs. “He is so close. I can smell him. I cannot stand it!! Please…I can’t stand it anymore!”

“I know Isabella we will go as soon as they get here and catch up.” Emmett lowers me down and hugs me to him. I am a total basket case.

Great!


S*h*h*h*h*h*……

It took the team forever but they finally arrive and we kept pace with them, but no one trusted me, and they had good reason. My newborn instincts are causing my reasoning to go haywire. I am flipping out left and right. Giddy one minute and melancholy the next. I am an emotional mess. I just want my Master!

Jasper asks to calm me, so I let him for now.

We stop before the gates and the team gets out of their vehicles as they take their positions in between me and the rest of the vamps. I stop, concentrate, and lower my shield on all those with me.

Emmett, Carlisle, Alice, Jasper, Esme, Elizabeth, Embry, Tyler, Seth, Zafrina, Kachiri, Ben, Peter, Charlotte, Kate, Garrett, Jared, and Collin, along with six other vampires in Peter’s army are all shielded. It was after midnight and we walked right through the front gates.

“I have a feeling we are going to start a war of epic proportions tonight.” Jasper mutters. “It is rather familiar feeling that I am getting. I did not realize I would feel this way. It is sort of Déjà vu.” He went on speaking to no one in particular.

I just think he is on edge, but he is under my shield and his gift to calm me has to be turned off because we needed everyone to be on his or her game.

“Keep moving until you get to the clock tower. There is an alley, then a tunnel that leads to the underground sewers.”

“Sewers?”

“Yes.”

“Oh Edward must be going insane!” Emmett chuckles.

We stay close together taking note of the vampire’s hiding in the shadows, whispering from the rooftops above and the dark alleys below.

“Who is it?”

“I think its Carlisle Cullen.”

We just keep walking until we reach a cobblestone street with a large round metal grate in it. Peter walks over and pulls it up. “Get ready, we have to send some of the vampires down first, then we will lower the humans, followed by the rest of us. Stay close.”

Within minutes, we are stomping through wet thick sewage. “This is disgusting!” I growl. “It smells horrible.”

“At the end Isabella draw up that wooden grate.” I do as he says and step inside.

“They already know we are here.” I growl, hearing the vampires rush around in a panic to protect Aro, some King, and his Prince, whoever in the hell they are.

Peter moves to the front leading the way down the now long corridor. He turns and looks over his shoulder and nods at the door. I nod back at him knowing this is it. I make sure everyone is covered and I smile because I am finally going to see my Edward.

Peter pushes the two doors open, he leads, and I follow directly behind him, as we all file in. The room is a large, brightly lit, and round with a Marble theme. Vampires take stances in front of a landing that holds three wooden thrones.

I scan the room tilting my head up towards the balcony that overlooks the room. There are three more chairs perched near the balcony above. There are two males and female vampire in their seats, their expressions unreadable.

My eyes move down, I take in every vampire in the room quickly. Each one is on the defense. I hear someone clear his or her throat and it is one of the two vampires sitting in the chairs in front of us. They look so much alike they must be related. Both have long jet-black hair and they are both paler than most vampires that I have ever seen. One chair is empty and I wonder why Edward is not here.

Carlisle, mio vecchio amico, è stato troppo lungo. Si dovrebbe avere mi ha avvertito che stavano arrivando, cosa ti porta a Volterra?.” The dark haired one in the center waves his hand dramatically speaking Italian; his bright red eyes scan the large group of ours. I notice his slight pause on the flamethrowers.

Peter translates for the rest of us. “Carlisle my old friend, it has been too long. You should have warned me you were coming, what brings you to Volterra?”

Carlisle was not at all accommodating. His response was short and irritated. “Aro…you of all people should have known I would come after my son.”

“Your son?”

“Aro. He is here, we know it.” Peter interrupts.

“And who is this little beauty?” He eyes me curiously. I meet eyes with the long dark haired vampire who sits there looking rather amused but fascinated. 



“Miss Swan.” I offer. “Let me guess…you must Aro.” I take in his appearance slowly.

“Funny, I expected you to be—I don’t know—maybe, scarier? You remind me of those strange friends of my mother’s when she went through that love flower child phase. Hippie like. I could picture you driving a VW bus and passing around a joint. Maybe even eating a Ho Ho if you weren’t a bloodsucker.”

Not even he could keep himself from letting out a gust of a laugh as the entire room snorted out laughing. I smile and bat my lashes at the snake.

“You wouldn’t happen to be Edward’s mate would you? Please don’t misunderstand me but you don’t seem to fit the criteria that would have the qualities of a well behaved submissive…for some reason you seem a little, I don’t know…” he trails off, but I don’t bother to let him finish.

“Sassy?” I raise my brows to question him.

“Most definitely sassy among other things.”

I shrug nonchalantly, “Master loves this mouth. It always assures that I get equal play and punishment time in the playroom.” I almost want to cover my mouth for saying that aloud. Where did that come from?

Aro’s eyes are alight. His lip lifts and his look is almost skeevy. Oh….Ewwww! So not what I was going for! Just ewww!

Then suddenly his eyes dart to the two vampires that are now entering the room from where we had just come through. I narrow my eyes and watch them taking note that they may even be twins, as they both resemble cherubs but the look on their faces shows a certain smugness about them.

“I don’t believe it…Jane?” Carlisle whispers.

“Who is Jane?” Elizabeth asks.

“You don’t want to know.” Esme narrows her eyes at Carlisle and his eyes go down as he squeezes Elizabeth into his arms tighter.

“Jane, Alec. So glad you could join us. We have visitors.” Aro’s voice sounds delighted.


 They both move to stand in front of Aro, but I watch them cautiously.

“Who are they Master?” Jane asks. “I know Carlisle but I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting all the rest of his entourage.”

“His extended family and friends.” Her red eyes glow with some hint of anger behind them.

“I do believe that you have a couple of things that belong to us.” Emmett’s voice carries through the room bouncing off the walls and it echoes.

“And what would that be?” Aro asks as he steeples his fingers resting his arms on the armrests of the ostentatious chair, he is sitting in.

“A blonde beauty, she comes with a little bit of an attitude her name is Rosalie and of course my little brother.”

He stands with his legs apart and arms crossed over his broad chest in a firm stance. The vampire above stands up and moves to the edge of the balcony glaring down on us.

“Vladimir no! Stay put!” the female vampire demands.

“He cannot have her!” He yells down to us.

Emmett’s eyes narrow, he looks at Carlisle before looking back at the one above.

“Who the fuck are you talking about?” Emmett growls.

“There is no claim on her; therefore she will stay to be my bride!”

Emmett’s eyebrows shot up high on his forehead. It almost looks comical, like a cartoon. Then his eyes widen before they quickly narrow, his brow furrows. “Man you are not talking about my Rosalie are you?”

“She will be royalty; certainly you cannot deny her that!”

“The hell I can’t! In case you are wondering, she is my mate. I will claim her when she is ready to become what I am!”

Aro laughs loudly. “Oh dearest Emmett, sadly you are a little too late for that life changing event.”

“What in the hell are you talking about?” Emmett asks turning back to Aro.

My eyes catch a movement from behind the thrones as several vampires are heading towards us. My nostrils flare out; my heart feels like it is trying to kick-start again. They move towards us and then we hear her.

“LET GO OF ME YOU BLOODSUCKING, THIEVING, RED CROSS, NIGHT CRAWLER!”

I let out a deep shuddering breath close my eyes for only a second and inhale that sweetness. My skin pebbles and I can feel the current in this room begin to pulse around me now. I can feel him. Just like I did that night in Lovely, Dark and Deep, at the Afterlife and any other time he is near me! 

Edward.

Finally the vampires step aside making way for them, and there he is. My heartaches to life with longing that nearly cripples me, my stomach drops, and naturally he is as beautiful as always. His eyes lock onto mine and I watch the emotions play out in those bright green orbs. I watch them pass through him, anger, fear, concern, pain but mostly, longing, and need that looks about as strong as my own.

“Edward.” I breathe out, his eyes dart to the rest of his family. He surveys the room and then he asks point blank, “What are you doing here?” His tone is cold and he looks really angry now.

My heart felt like it had been kicked and my soul ripped out of me.

“What the fuck?!” Emmett’s roars and I turn to look at him. His eyes gape at Rose and I turn back to see her. It is then that I notice what has Emmett so surprised, I cover my mouth and gasp.

“Someone has been turned.” Peter announces the obvious in a low tone. Rosalie’s eyes meet with Emmett’s and she grips onto Edward’s arm tight now that the other vampires have let her go.

I watch him position himself between her and the others, as if he is protecting her.  

Odd. I don’t like this feeling at all! Actually, I am rather irritated now.

“Edward…Emmett looks pissed off. Is he?” she asks in a beautiful singing voice.

Edward turns to look at her with wide eyes, “What the hell bitch? Did you not just say how happy you were that he was here? Are you afraid of his ass now or something?”

She smacks him upside the back of the head and glares at him, “Shut the fuck up asshole! I cannot tell! I have never seen him angry before you dick!”

Edward shakes his head in disbelief; he yanks his arm away from her. “Let me the fuck go! I do not want your ass hanging all over me! And stop fucking hittin me!”

I hiss, not at all happy that she has smacked him.

Emmett growls now as well reacting to his brother’s outburst. Edward turns back to narrow his eyes at his brother. “Now is not the time brother!” Edward warns, his tone of voice turning deeper.

Just then, I feel it. Something is stabbing at my shield like a knife. My eyes go to the one that I think is the source. I smile wickedly. 



“Silly little girl, how about a taste of your own medicine?” I focus and shove it away and back at her and the boy next to her. They both erupt into howls and drop to the floor screaming and writhing as if they are in some serious amount of pain that is not visible.

Aro jumps up and yells, “I demand you stop this at once! You are guests here!”

“They started it!” I argue.

“Stop it!” Aro demands. I shrug and let him have his request but the two do not move from the floor. They just lay there gasping.

“What are you?” Aro asks narrowing his eyes at me.

“A submissive, Edward’s submissive, but I am also his girlfriend, and you have taken something that belongs to me. If you think that I would not come after my one true mate, you are sadly mistaken. I love him more than my own life and you can take love, multiply it by infinity, and take it to the depths of forever, and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for him!" I hissed. “How dare you take something that doesn’t belong to you! Who the hell do you think you are?”

I hear gasps from all over the room as I lash out at Aro.

“Edward get over here!” I command. His brows shot up in surprise and then his eyes narrow into thin slits as he bores them into my gaze.

“Excuse me Angel?” He is obviously a little thrown by my demand and honestly, I am a little stunned that I even shouted that out. I think it is the fear of any harm coming to him and me not being able to protect him, as he is out of reach of my shield.  

“You heard me!” I demand and stomp my foot, and I know my actions are just ridiculous. He is going to whip my ass later for this. I see Peter nod at Edward so slightly then to Rosalie as if to give him the hint that he needs to be closer to me. The problem is I am shielded, so Edward cannot hear any of our thoughts. The expression on his face, confirms he is slightly confused.

In the meantime, I hear several burst out laughing by my actions and demands, but I am not amused.

Six vampires descend the stairs as soon as Aro nods at them, giving them the okay to attack.

I deflect their direction sending them all to crash into one another confused as to which way to go.

I turn to look at Zafrina and give her the preplanned go ahead. As soon as I drop my shield, she casts them all into one of her many scenes.
“Now Peter!” I command. He and Emmett move to guide Edward and Rosalie into my range. Once they are near I drop my shield and they snap back from Zafrina’s gift before any of the other vampires are aware of their surroundings, and unaware of what just happened.

The minute Edward is aware again, he is right here reaching for me and I launch myself into his awaiting arms, wrapping my body around his sobbing into his neck. He feels so good and I am safe again.

“Edward! I missed you so much!”

His voice is like velvet and whispering in my ear with his lips pressed to it. He is humming and groaning. His lips pressing every part of bare skin he could find on me to kiss.

“Fuck Angel…you feel so fucking good! My God…this is my heaven.” He murmurs, then pulls back cradles my cheeks and pulls me into a deep wet kiss.

“Edward now isn’t the time for you two to have a goddamn reunion. You are distracting her and she needs to stay focused.” Peter interrupts us.

I know that Edward can hear all of our thoughts now. I am sure he is getting a rundown of what has been going on and how we are able to come after them. He sets me down slowly, I turn to see Rosalie, and Emmett standing there staring at each other inches apart and it is as if they have just seen each other for the very first time. I smile watching them fall hard and head over heals in love with each other. The smile that is on Emmett has taken over his whole face, those sweet dimples he has are so deeply dented into his cheeks, and he looks adorable as he checks out Rosalie. It reminds me of the way she looked at him the first night.

I notice right away that Rosalie is not fazed at all by the human blood that is in our group and I am not sure why she is so controlled. I will have to figure this out later. She really is stunning as a vampire as if she needed to look any more perfect!

Everyone just stands there and watches while Emmett moves one-step close to her.

“Miss Hale, you are without a doubt the most beautiful thing that has ever walked or ever will walk the face of this earth. Angel’s don’t even compare to you baby, and although you have my brother’s scent on you now, once I bite you a few times, you will be mine damn it!”

Rosalie grins, throws her arms around his neck, and hugs him to her. He wraps his big arms around her and lifts her up swinging her around. Then he stops and sets her down. He brings his hands up to her face and he is staring at her as if she is the only thing around. “Can I kiss you Miss Hale?”

“You bet your sweet ass!” she smiles up at him and we all look on as they lock lips. He is practically bending her backwards kissing the shit out of her, when my attention is diverted. I see Vladimir come flying over the balcony towards us.  

I smirk at him and repeat the same diversion that sends him going a different way than he intended to.

“Edward, you don’t really plan on leaving now do you?” Aro asks incredulously. I gape at him. He is unbelievable!

“Aro, I am going to have to regretfully decline. I am sure you will understand, I cannot be without her again.” Edward says looking at me, not even bothering to look at Aro.

“You killed my brother! Do you think you can just walk away from me after that?”

“Yes, and if I am not mistaken, you sent Riley on a mission to burn me in my own business, and besides, Caius deserved his punishment! He drugged her and planned to torture her sexually and mentally!”

“I wasn’t the one that assigned Riley to see to your demise Edward.”

“Well then who was it? He worked for you!”

“Surely you had to know about the jealousy that Caius had towards you. Caius did many things that were not something that I actually approved of, especially when it came to all that computer nonsense, but that didn’t mean he deserved to die for it!”

“What computer nonsense?” Edward glares at him.

“The advertisement he had made up to get your little mate there to sign up for a membership!”

“Cauis hacked the website and put that ad in?” Peter asks.

“Caius was fascinated and became obsessed with the girl.”

“Wait…how did he know me?” I ask.

“Oblivious little thing aren’t you?” Aro sneers at me.

I cock my brow at him. “Excuse me?”

“He first saw you at the library one evening, then he became obsessed with you! He asked me to do all kinds of unusual shit so he could stalk you! He would go and watch you read and spend your evenings there sitting in the shadows. He was convinced he was in love with you!”

My mouth fell open. “He was stalking me?”

Aro shrugs, “Among other things.” Acting as if it was no big deal.

“Like?” I demand.

“Well for starters, he hacked your IP address so he could get into your home computer to find anything and everything about you. How else do you think he learned of your little interest in the BDSM World?”

I could feel Edward’s arm tighten around me, a low guttural growl roared out of him.

“I want to get as far away from this place as possible.” I turn to look at Edward sickened and frightened by the thought of what these freaks have done. Edward nods in agreement.

“Well, I guess I will be forced to handle this another way.” Aro says in a threatening manner.

“Aro, you don’t honestly think that I am going to walk away and wait for you to do this same shit again in another millennium do you?” I turn back to face him.  

His body stiffens and his eyes narrow into thin slits.

“Who are they?” I point up to the other two that just stare down over us.

“They are Royalty. You will show them respect when you address them!” Marcus speaks for the first time since we got here. I look at him a little stunned. I thought he was mute! Huh!

“Is that so?” Peter steps in front of me and asks.

“Yes Peter, you know this. We discussed it when you and I were on better terms before all this mess.” Aro waves his hands again dramatically.

“You seem to be misinformed Aro. There is only one vampire in this room that carries the blood of a Royal Vampire bloodline from our past.”

Aro’s eyes dart to Edward and I look at Peter confused.

“Edward Anthony Masen Senior was a descendent of Anthony Phillip Masen. Yes, our last known King that mysteriously vanished and had been assumed to be murdered after his entire inheritance and the Royal fortune mysteriously disappeared. I did a lot more research than you were even aware of Aro. You see, I have connections you never even knew about. I think that once you found out that the estate of the Masen Clan of vampires disappeared; you killed Anthony out of anger because he would not tell you where it all was. It was hidden very well and to this day has not been recovered, so the entire estate worth billions and billions of dollars is still missing, you wouldn’t happen to know anything about that would you?” Peter accuses Aro.

My eyes move to Aro’s who then looks at Edward with a deep seething anger.

“Edward Masen Cullen has hidden it and he will not disclose the location of it!”

“Huh. Interesting, well that certainly is a relief. It is nice to know that it is exactly where it should be then.” Peter concludes and I am still confused.

“What?” Edward looks at Peter with wide eyes.

Peter looks almost a little afraid but he takes a deep breath and faces Edward.
“I am sorry I didn’t tell you. I had to know for sure before I clued you in, I researched your family history, Edward you are not only the heir to the throne but to the fortune as well, those vampires up there are imposters trying to get their hands on the estate!”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Edward demands.

“Your father knew your great, great, great, great, Grandfather personally.”

Edward’s eyes widen. “Are you telling me that my father knew a vampire that was related to him from decades past?”

Peter nods. “Did you father not make sure that you inherited all the treasures and kept it well hidden so that it could be passed on to you?”

“So that is where all that came from?” Edward looks over at his mother who looks just as confused.

“Did you know of this?” he asks her.

“No Edward, but he is right, I have heard your father speak of an Anthony Phillip Masen before, but other than that I don’t know anything.”

I give the signal to Zafrina, who nodded. Each vampire in our group were assigned to protect the humans with the flamethrowers and once I said the word, green, they took their positions as I let my shield down.
As soon as Zafrina had them in total darkness, the flamethrowers were lit up and within seconds, every vampire in this room is engulfed in flames, including Aro.

Emmett picks up Seth and flew him up to the balcony, where Seth aimed the torch at the two vampires that sat there completely blind.

Edward had a hold of me pulling me out of the room, everyone backing away from the heat and flames of the vampires screaming and flying into each other and the walls. We had to get away from the flames quickly.

“We have to get out of here!” Peter yelled to Rosalie yanking her back with him.

“Tyler has already set the charges! Let’s go!” We all took off through the double doors and Edward yells for us to follow him, “This way.”

We flew through the corridor to a staircase that took us to the main entryway of an entryway to the building. Edward kicks the doors open, as we all fled through the quiet town. The humans that were with us had already dropped their flamethrowers and took to the backs of their partner vampires as we fled the city through the main gate.

We barely got no more than a mile away when the ground shook violently, followed by the huge plume of smoke that formed a mushroom cloud over the center of Volterra. Peter had carefully planned to make sure that the only building that went up was the one that was a facade for the vampire dwelling. Once the charges went off the building would then cave in on the underground dwellings below, making sure no one escaped, but more importantly no one innocent in the city was harmed.

We all stop to watch for a moment but could not stick around. We took off running back towards the airport; however, upon our return we had a slight little problem thanks to me.

Just as we approach the jet, Edward looks up, his eyes widen in shock, and he yells, “WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY PLANE?”



Everyone turned to look at me and pointed.

“Gee ya bunch of rat finks!” I scowl.

Edward grabs me around the waist and throws my body into his. “What did you do to my plane Angel?”

I stutter… “I am sorry Master, I got a little anxious to see you.” I play coyly looking up at him innocently from under my lashes.

“Do you know how much that plane cost me?” He feigns being angry but I can tell he is not too mad.

“No sir, but if I offer to pay for a new door does that mean I won’t be punished?”

“Or, I could just take it out on your ass and buy my own door. I like that idea a little better.” He reaches around and slaps it once and I wince.

“Oww! That still smarts from when Emmett whipped me!” I rub my butt cheek trying to soothe the sting.

Edward’s eyes widen and he turns to look at his brother. “Excuse me?”

“Hey brother, she deserved it! She fucking kicked, pinched, and hit me! She even threatened to bite me!”

“WHAT?” Edward growls and crouches.

“Hey don’t you even go there! Who the fuck bit my mate?” Emmett lets go of Rosalie taking his own defensive stance.

“Okay, it is safe to assume that we are all even here are we not?” Peter interrupts the argument between brothers.

“Oh I will deal with you later.” Edward glares at Peter.

“Well I am so glad that everyone has some sort of issue to settle but in the meantime, how the hell are we getting out of Italy?”

Edward turns to me, wraps his arms around me, and mutters, “I say we stay here for a while, Isabella has never been out of the country, what do you say?” He looks down at me with a gleam in his eye. “I have been told, I look really hot in Rome.” He smirks at me, nuzzling into my ear and I cannot help but giggle.

“Oh really? A little full of yourself there Cullen?” Rosalie rolls her eyes at him.

“Hey bitch, knock that shit off. You remember the last time you did that shit?”

“Yeah they had to move us to a whole new cell because you threw a fit and destroyed it!”

“What?” I ask. I have a thousand questions and I want to know what happened that Rosalie had been changed, why they kidnapped her, but I was so happy to see Edward, I kept getting lost in looking at him.

“Oh, damn baby the chambers we were housed in were completely unsuitable for any creature of this earth to live in! I nearly died when I was taken in through sewers! It was disgusting! I would not allow a pet rat to live down there! It was vile and repulsive, speaking of which, I really do need a shower and clean clothes, my villa is plenty big enough for everyone so lets head over there.”

“Is it true that legend says that anyone who throws a coin into the Trevi fountain in Rome will return to the Eternal City and that tossing two additional coins will supposedly bring the promise of love and marriage with an Italian?” Rosalie asks.

“We will just have to find out for ourselves babe.” Emmett smiles at her, pulling her in to a hug. "Would you happen to be an Italian?" he asks nuzzling her, laughing.

“Then to Rome it is!” Emmett yells. Edward then throws me on his back and he takes off running with everyone in tow as we run through the night before the sun rises.

© Robshandmonkey~
 

7 comments:

  1. Finally some kills all the douchey vamps in Italy...Aro, Marcus etc...thanks
    great chapter!!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea everyone is back together! Loved the bickering:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good!! I loved the bickering too!
    Love the show down and that Aro finally gets his.
    Keep up the good writing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work as usual RHM!
    I've done some manips that you might be interested in, how do I email you?
    dddorbusty@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great when do we get the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. please*dogie eyes*..write.soon..
    Anthousa

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, i'm sorry your not on ffn anymore, i missed a bunch of updated, but awesome for me i got a big 12 chapter dose! CAN'T GET ENUF! Speaking of chapters what happened to chapter 57? Mine goes from 56 to 58. I'm assuming awesome stuff happened in 57 based on 58 dying to read this.

    ReplyDelete