Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chapter 33 The trials and tribulations of mating vampires

Ally Vera Chili Rating






Shhhhh…..

Chapter 33

The trials and tribulations of mating vampires

“Edward!” Isabella gasps her eyes were wide as she stood there shocked that he had first spoken to his mother that way, but second outing their relationship without even considering how she felt about it!

“What in the hell?” She railed on him.

Edward stood there stunned before he got his bearings. “Isabella. Watch that tone with me!”

“Or what?” She met with him toe to toe like the first night in the club. “Are you going to bend me over your knee and whip my ass here in front of your mother?” She stood up on her tip toes and tried to meet with him eye to eye. Her ire was obvious and Edward was a little stunned but not totally. He knew she had it in her. But right now was not the time to be displaying it.  

“Angel, you had better check that attitude, you really are about to cross a line. Hold that fucking tongue or so help me.” He growls between his teeth.

“So what if I am. Has anyone ever told you that you are a selfish pretentious little shit some times? You have been given a God damn gift of having your mother here. She has risen from the dead and you have the nerve to speak to her that way? You should be so ashamed of yourself! Do you want to know what I would do if I would have been the one to have been so damn lucky?!”

Isabella’s eyes welled up in tears and spilled over her cheeks. “I would be hugging the hell out of her, trying to convey how much I missed her, told her that I had never said I love you enough, I would do everything in my power to make that up! I am so fucking ashamed of you right now!”

Isabella pointed at Elizabeth and said, “She may not perfect but damn it she is your Mother! So she has made some mistakes, but you have no right to treat her with so much disrespect! She is not one of your former submissives!”

Isabella reached into Edward’s pocket and dug around until she got her car key, her anger was growing as her body shook in a rage.

“And as a matter of fact…right now Edward neither am I!” 

She turns toward Elizabeth and says with a heartfelt apology, “I am so sorry that we had to meet like this. I would have hoped it would have been under better circumstances. Please don’t doubt that I love this pretentious, selfish little brat, because I do but right now I hope you will excuse me, I haven’t slept in a while and I am exhausted, I am going home. I really hope I get to see you again.”

Edward roared. “ISABELLA!” As she walked around to her side of the car.

“What?” She turned to him practically yelling.

“Don’t you dare!” his fists clenched at his sides.

“You don’t know me at all Edward if you think I have never been dared and not followed through on it once I have been!” She huffed.

“I am not letting you leave here!” He moves to follow and block her, only to have Elizabeth hiss and crouch now defending Bella as she comes between the two.  

Edward is stunned stepping back.

“Let her go.” Elizabeth hisses to protect her.

“I cannot!” His eyes fall on Isabella and he is pleading with her using them to convey that she cannot leave him here and go off alone unprotected without him.

“Yes you can son.” Edward turns to see Carlisle in the line of trees.

“Where the fuck have you been?” Edward rages.

“I needed to hunt! Her blood is overwhelming! I had not fed in days!” Carlisle shows through his thoughts how he had been feeding on human blood recently and his reaction to Bella’s when he walks her outside was overwhelming. Carlisle took off to hunt to be better prepared to avoid any accidents and to protect Isabella. Edward glowered as his father moved closer.

Edward surveyed the scene and he was livid. He couldn’t decide what to do first. Hug his mother for protecting Bella, beat the fuck out of Carlisle for fucking his mom and being thirsty in Isabella’s presence, or to jump into the car with Isabella and leave them both behind because he simply couldn’t let her go off alone.

Isabella opens her car door climbs in just as Edward steps forward to attempt to stop her, only to now have both his mother and Carlisle in front of him blocking him from harming her which is what they thought he would do.

That was all he needed to let his beast out and he roars at them crashing into Carlisle and throwing him to the ground while Isabella pulls away not actually seeing the fight that was ensuing behind her as she drives off.

She has tears in her eyes as she drives home. How could he embarrass her in front of his mother like that! He was such an ass and God how she hated him for being who he was. What made it all seem worse was the fact that she also began to feel a deep loss the more distance that grew between them and she didn’t understand it at all.

By the time she pulls up the drive home the sun was about to rise and to her surprise, there he stands on her front step and her mouth falls open.

What in the hell?  

He was a sight. His shirt is torn nearly completely off, he is dirty from head to toe and he is oozing what she was sure was blood and something else from his shoulder.

“How the hell did you get here so fast? And what the hell happened to you?” She yells as she climbs out of Halle and makes her way to him.

“Get your ass in the house now!” He growls still angry that she went off alone.

Her eyes widen and she knows instantly that her outburst was not going to go unpunished. He was a dominant, not a pussy and he wasn’t about to back down not even to his own flesh and blood obviously as she was sure the way he looked it appeared he had fought with his father.

She narrows her eyes at him and snaps, “I said I am not your submissive right now what part of that did you not understand?”

“I am not telling you that as my submissive! I am telling you as my fucking mate! GET IN THE FUCKING HOUSE NOW!” He roars.

Isabella could not believe that she instantly gets aroused by his anger. She curses herself for it and Edward’s expression morphed from anger to confusion in a matter of seconds.

Shit shit shit! Damn him to hell! Why does he have to be so God damn beautiful when he is so angry! It isn’t fair!!

Edward’s lip lifts in an all-knowing smirk and Isabella glares at him instantly because she knows now that he is inside of her head. She stomps up the stairs and curses under her breath but Edward hears every word. The minute the front door is unlocked and open he scoops her up, throws her over his shoulder, kicking the door closed, and starts up the stairs searching for a bathroom. He heads straight for her room and into her bathroom and gapes at the style and size of the entire room! His previous visit did not really give him time to take in the décor when he was frantically searching for her the last time he was here.  

“Well, well, someone likes to be pampered, no wonder you take so long in here.” The words were out before he realized what he had said. 

 
“What does that mean? How do you know how long I take in the bathroom?”

Edward’s eyes widen when he realizes that he just said something he should not have said. The fact that she did not know he was watching her and he has mentioned this now, how the fuck was he going to get out of this one?

“Every girl takes an unusually long time in the bathroom doesn’t she? I supposed you are the same as all the rest, considering you took a long time in my bathroom.” He shrugs.

“Edward Cullen…that is not what you meant! How do you know how long I take and put me down!” she pounded on his marble hard body and shook her hand out when it actually felt like she had made contact with a brick wall with her fist.

Edward sets her down and cradles her hand to soothe the pain.

“What are we doing in here?” she yells and he smiles at her because she is adorable when she is angry. A kitten that thinks she is a tiger. He loves her feisty and he just wants to pounce on her.

“I need a bath!” he growls trying to feign his angry mood still, her face falls as she assesses his shoulder.

“What happened?” her voice softens, she steps up to peel his torn shirt off and he watches his beloved mate go from angry to worried with genuine concern for his well being in a flash of a second as she tends to his wound, that will be healed by nightfall. His heart swells because she cares and he smiles at her with a longing as if he hasn’t had her in hours, and come to think of it…he hasn’t.

“Shower with me?” he wraps his arms around her and she frowns.

“Only if you tell me what happened, but remember I am really tired, I do need to sleep at some point. I am not a vampire!” She yawns.

“He bit me. But it was only because he thought I would hurt her.” Edward mumbles.  

“Dr. Cullen bit you?” She wipes at his oozing wound with a piece of cotton.

“He was defending his mate Isabella. Of course, he is going to bite me. She wouldn’t have, at least I hoped she wouldn’t but she came in between us as we fought, and I am happy to say I kicked his God damn ass! The fucker deserved it!”

Bella burst into giggles. “I am sorry…I know it’s not funny…but you kicked your vampire father’s ass just sounds so…strange!” she laughs.

Edward smirks. “That’s okay…he is trying to reattach a few fingers and an arm.”

Isabella stared at him in horror, her laughter all but gone now.

“Relax we can reattach limbs if they are ripped off in a scuffle, I won’t say it doesn’t hurt like a bitch though and I assure you the fucker is suffering. In fact, this little bite will heal in no time but it stings like a bitch! It is a vampire thing.” He smiles down at her and pulls her into him kissing her forehead and hugging her to him tightly.

“Edward how is it that you are here and not with your mother? My God you haven’t seen her in a hundred years!”

“Bella love, I can’t leave you alone. I have to be by you all the time. It isn’t an option for me right now.”

She sighs and moves away from him to go turn on the tub and fill it.  

They both strip and climb in sinking into the warm water his front to her back and he wraps his arms around her. Bubbles spill over the side as he caresses her soft heated skin with his icy cold finger and she sighs as she leans against him. Isabella falls asleep yet again in his arms and he remembers the look on his mother’s face as he turned and ran from her apologizing that he had to go.

“Edward, you look  like your in agony, she has only been gone for a few moments. Go Edward. You cannot continue to fight Carlisle over this. This is between us son, we are mated just as you are with that beautiful girl who is now driving home alone. I promise to find you later son…I need to deal with Carlisle myself. He has a lot of explaining to do as well. We have things to work out.”

Edward turned and ran as fast as his legs could carry him. The sun was about to rise and he had to arrive before she did to make sure that no one was at her home waiting for him to slip up. Waiting for him to fail. If someone were waiting for her he wouldn’t be able to protect her so he kicked up his speed and fled through the forest into the city streets and hurled his battered body over the fence that surrounded her property. He just barely made it as her gate began to roll back. He made it and he was pissed.

Now here in his arms, his anger seems to dwindle when it comes to her. She owns him. He sighs and lifts her up to slide out from behind her after he has bathed both of them. He grabs a towel wraps it around his waist and picks her up. Wrapping a towel around her he carries her to her bed.

He murmurs in her ear how much he loves her as he slides the towel over her sleeping body to dry her. Once he too is dry, he climbs in behind her and settles her against him. She shivers and he flips on her electric blanket putting it on the highest setting.

He realizes he needs to purchase some of these because he knows that he does not intend to change her yet. He loves her warmth, her softness. He loves her human and he knows that he will love her as a vampire but he just is not ready to give into that yet. He just needs a little more time with her human because he is selfish and he does not want to give any of those things up yet.

Then it dawns on Edward. How was it that his Mother felt so warm to him when he hugged her? He lays there playing back the memory of her thoughts. Her reactions. His anger spiked at the mere fact that he felt betrayed by his own maker. How could Carlisle keep this from him for so long? It was hard to believe his excuse as he claimed that he just chose not to think of her again. He shut her out of his life and his mind but it was always there he claimed, just deeply buried because to think of his true mate not existing was just far too painful to even hold onto.

Edward hated the fact that his Mother was left among the dead, buried underground. He already had a longing to see her again. Isabella was right. He shouldn’t have reacted to her anger over what she saw happen between him and Isabella, but he was who he was and he wasn’t about to change that for anyone. Not even his own Mother.

He is a vampire now, and it has been over ninety years and she has no right to come into his life and make demands on his actions for her sake. Isabella is his and he will do with her as he sees fit and nothing is going to change that.


S*h*h*h*h*h*


In the following days the plans were set in motion and a funeral was being held on a yacht off the coast of New York.
Edward pleaded one afternoon with Rosalie to allow him to be there to support Isabella during the ceremony. He got his way and even Emmett Cullen was invited to attend.

Rosalie had laid her father to rest and after that Edward decided to take Isabella back to his penthouse in New York while Emmett Cullen made arrangements to take Rosalie out to Edward’s Ranch for a much needed getaway. He was going to tell her out there and this way Edward wouldn’t be far away if she demanded to see Isabella.


S*h*h*h*h*h*

Emmett’s POV


“Fuck am I nervous? Hell yeah. I mean shit what if she don’t react the way I hope she does man?”

“Emmett relax. She either accepts it or she don’t. You can’t change her mind.” Edward whispers in his brothers ear as they stand on the tarmac at JFK. Just remember call if you need anything. Sam is expecting you but he has some family business back home he is going to be leaving the day after tomorrow to take care of.”

I stood and watched Rosalie cry into Bella’s hair. I could see the look in Bella’s eye as if she was asking me to save her. I smirked and decided to go ahead and try.

We boarded the plane and were on our way to the Shawnee Forest Ranch that Edward owned. The place was in the middle of nowhere, it was peaceful, and I think Rosalie could use the rest, which I had planned to give to her for at least a couple of days. Then I was going to spring it on her. Edward was right she either accepts me or she don’t but I truly hoped that it would not go any other way than that she accepted me for what I was. 

It was the third day when I finally decided because last night was truly hard staying out of her room. I snuck in and watched her sleep. Now I understood why Edward did it. It made sense because you could learn a lot about a person as they slept. The little noises they make. The words they say in their sleep. I got a real good grip on the rhythm of her heart. I had that shit down. Her heartbeat was a beautiful sound but I felt like shit that I didn’t want it around anymore. I knew I wanted it to stop and that was wrong. But if she continued to live she would have chosen to do so without me and I hoped that wasn’t the case.

“What is bugging you. You certainly are quiet today.” She asks as she walks out onto the porch and sits down next to me. The sun was setting over the mountains. It was Twilight. Edward always said it was the safest time of night for us so I just now decided it was time.

“Baby, I need to talk to you about something.”

“Is this good or bad?”

“Aww Rosie, you can’t ask that because I don’t know how to answer that question!”

“Well just tell me what is it?”

“Rosalie Hale. I have fallen in love with you and there is no other way to just say this without blurting it out so that is what I am going to do. I am a vampire. Yes baby. I am a walking dead man. I drink blood to survive and you are technically my mate and I want you with me which means I am going to have to change you to make that happen. But sadly I may have to ask for help because I am not sure I can do it without killing you. Edward said he would help me do it. So what do you say?”

Her expression is blank before she bursts out laughing.

I close my eyes and know this can’t be good. What the hell do I do now?



S*h*h*h*h*h

Edward’s POV

I wasn’t about to let Isabella go back home after the funeral. We were already in New York for the ceremony and there was no reason we should go all the way back to Chicago.
The funeral was held on a yacht out over the east coast and we had arrived back into the harbor at around two in the afternoon. I opted to just go straight to the penthouse and let Isabella take a much needed rest for a while as it had been a long emotional day.

I waited till I couldn’t wait no more and I approached the bed where she was all snuggled up against her pillow and I hated that. I cant believe I wanted to bite a God damn pillow for snuggling with my girl. I am jealous of a feather fucking pillow. Unbelievable.

My girl. I growled under my breath.

Huh…I liked the sound of that. I slipped in behind her, pulled her to me, and started kissing on her neck. I purred and God that felt strange to do but it also felt natural at the same time. I am just stunned when it comes out of me like that on instinct but it is just another confirmation that she belongs with me.

“Wake up Angel.” I nuzzle behind her ear.

“Hmm…I am awake.”

“You are? Why are you faking like you’re asleep.”

“Cause I am enjoying your attention at waking me up.” She giggles. I can’t help but chuckle at her.

“I want you.” I moan in her ear.

“You want me?” I can feel her smile against me as she wiggles her ass into my hardness.

I growled at her teasing. “You know I do. Master needs his playtime.”

“Hmm…will Master give me permission to shower and shine for him first?”

“You know I will.”

An hour later I am standing over my collared submissive dressed just the way she was before in white nylons kneeling before me.

I lead her to my chair and have her sit down for me not yet laying her back.

I tie the blindfold on her eyes and help her lay back.

“We are going to play a little game Isabella.”

“Hmm…”

“You are to lie perfectly still.” I smirk as she follows my directions.

I rush down the stairs and pull out a tray of ice. Setting several ice cubes in a bowl and make my way back up.

I set the bowl down, turn off the lights dimming the room with just the candles lit around it. I pick up the first ice cube and barely touch her nipple. 




“Me….or ice?” I whisper and her body shudders against the sensation of the cool cube.

“Shall I try that again?” I ask when I don’t get a response because she cocks her head as if she is confused. “Yes.”

“Ice or me?”

“Ice.”

“Very good.” I coo. I unfasten my pants for effect and let them drop removing my boxers as well and then I move slowly to pick up another ice cube and gently rub it along her jaw.

“Ice or me?” I whisper right there next to her ear trying to confuse her.

“Ice.”

“Hmm…” She is good at this. I glide my tongue along the side swell of her breast.

“Me or Ice?”

Her breath hitches. “You.” She quivers and I can’t help but smile.

“Uh huh.” I reply seductively. I pick up a piece of fresh ice and let it drip on her navel pooling inside of it. I glide my tongue over it and circle.

“Me or Ice?”

“Both.” She giggles.

“Hmm…have you played this before?” I cock my brow at her even though I know she can’t see me.

“No! Of course not!”

“Hmm..” I hum into her ear and lick the shell of it.

“You.”

“I didn’t ask yet.” I pull back and look at her and she is grinning.

“Oh sorry.”

I stand up and run the tip of my cock across her lips and ask, “Me or ice?” she licks her lips and I growl. “Hey that is cheating!”

“Yummy…baby all you!” 



I pull her blindfold off and look into her beautiful chocolate eyes.

“I don’t want you to be denied the sight of this.” I move down between her legs, bend her knee and start to lick from the inside of her knee all along the inside of her thigh right along her femoral artery. It smells fucking heavenly and I know when I mark her I have already decided where her scar’s will be displayed on her body. I plan to sink my teeth into the left side just below her hip but above her pussy because tasting that sweet blood mixed with her wetness is ambrosia. I will leave a perfect crescent imprint of my teeth that I get to look at while I am down dining on her pussy. I plan to pierce her inner thigh with both fangs. I will be fucking her while I sink all my teeth into her throat where every vampire that sees her will know that she belongs to Edward Cullen and the reason they will know it is me…is because I plan to engage both my top and bottom fangs. I will drink her to death but hold her at the edge. She will be mine in every way.

I press my tongue in the folds of her lips and begin to devour the wetness of her as she writhes under my tongue’s assault on her clit.

Her hands come down and she buries her fingers in my hair and I pull back.

“Do I need to fasten my little angel down to keep her hands from doing delicious things to goad me on?”

“No!” She snaps and pulls my hair down and pushes her hips up bringing my lips back to her delicious center. She wants it bad and I am not about to fucking deny her the joy of getting her to come on my lips. I make fast work licking and sucking and slurping her every way that I can teasing her clit and nipping at it biting and licking while my fingers wiggle their way down around the rim of her ass and she froze. “Relax baby you are so fucking wet that it is dripping right down.” I wiggle my finger while I flex my tongue on her clit and she bucks up into my mouth and I give her a treat and let it go at vampire speed like a fucking vibrator set on super fucking high and her body ungulates in the chair from the sensation of it and just like that, the length of my finger slides into her ass and its fucking tight. She grinds down and gasps out in pleasure and I find her moving faster and faster and before I realize it she is fucking my finger while I focus on her clit. I can’t take it another minute and I have to have her and it has to be now. There is no more time for play no more time for warming up and no more time for ice. I grip her by her middle pick her up and turn us around and bend her over the contour of the chair.
I bend over and slide my cock inside of her pussy and groan at the warmth of her.

“I am going to fuck you silly little girl.” Gripping her waist and thrust into her and she cries out and I can tell it’s a pleasure cry and not one of pain. So I continue to thrust into her heat and pick up an ice cube and run it along her spine next to my tongue and ask,
“Ice or me?”
She arches her back and cries out “Both! God I am so close Master please.”
“Please what Isabella.” I press my thumb to her ass and start putting pressure on it sliding in and out of her repeatedly.
“Please yes! Fuck me…”
“Fuck you where?” I ask and push a little harder pressing my thumb into her hot little ass.
“Wherever my master wishes.”
I growl and grab the lube squirt it on the top of the crack of her ass and slide two fingers up her ass as I pound into her pussy.
“Like this?” I grunt and groan into her ear and nip at her lobe and I am so close to coming feeling like I am ready to explode she cries out, “Yes!” And that is all it takes as I feel her hot pussy contract in violent spasms over my cock pulling each cold stream of my come out of me and I can’t help but cry out, “I love fucking you! God!” Her ass tightens and she continues to come violently with me. It is heavenly and I swear I have died and gone to fucking heaven the minute that Isabella Swan walked into my club and claimed my body from the moment my green eyes met her beautiful chocolate ones only a few short weeks ago.

© Robshandmonkey~










  

1 comment:

  1. I loved Rose's reaction to Emmett's confession. I guess it is safe to say she didn't actually believe him. I wonder how she will react when she realizes it's the truth.
    I'm glad Elizabeth noticed that Edward's distress wasn't a game, but very real to him.
    I'm glad Bella and Edward made up. She really ripped him a new one for how he reacted in front of his mom. She sure is a little spitfire. I bet he secretly loves it. That was one hot lemon at the end. I hope there are more that :-)

    ReplyDelete