Friday, October 5, 2012

Stand up 4 Katalina


This outtake of Purr and over eighty more outtakes from some of the most popular stories and the wonderful authors this fandom has ever had, can be obtained by donating just $5.00 to a cause very dear to one of our own in this fandom. 
Katalina's story can be found here
All that she asked of us was to write a compilation and this project she wanted all the proceeds to go to Stand up 2 Cancer. 

So please...stand up for Katalina because she is one of our own Twi-Sisters who doesn't have alot of time left with us. Let's show her that we take care of our own! 
Thank You!

Teaser for Purr....

Purr.....

an outtake from S*h*h*h*h*h......
by: Robshandmonkey


She looks away and sucks her lip in between her teeth and closes her eyes.

Her mental voice sounds like the harp playing on the wind and has to equal that of an angel singing who sits in the clouds above looking down.

She is speaking so softly without moving her lips as she lies here beneath me.

Her beautiful red eyes open, and then brighten and I watch her as she stares off, looking wistfully out the window into the darkness of night.

I never even thought of or imagined a human life with Bella and her little version is so fucking heartbreaking, knowing it will never happen.

I see her remembering her mother, then her father Phil still alive and well as she kisses them goodbye before she heads off to school.

The very first time I lay eyes on you is all it would take.

I move in and out of her slowly and pepper her cheeks with small kisses while she shows me, watching me, while I am looking at her.

I have no doubt you would have caught my eye. She turns her head back to me, giving me a small sweet smile.

We are so young and surely naive, oblivious to the responsibilities life is going to bring us and it's such a nice thought to be so carefree in a world of misery.

Her eyes burn into mine now.

I cannot seem to help but smile at the very idea of being human and falling in love with the girl of my dreams. She does this to me and I have no idea how.

Her imagination, and the access she has given me, is the most vivid experience I have ever seen, her mind utterly fascinates me.

"It sounds so sweet." I reply, studying her face and trying to determine her mood.

What it could have been like to share a class together ... discover our feelings for one another and then spend the rest of the year falling in love.

Sadness fills her eyes, and I try to make her see I am right here in front of her and that we are in love. We fell in love. She experienced this already, so what is this really all about? 

Did they have prom when you were in school, Edward?

"It really didn't become a school event until the 1920s. We had spring dances and balls. I didn't attend any to speak of. Did you enjoy your prom?" I ask.

No one ever asked me. You know I never dated anyone before you.

I shook my head at the thought of how impossible it sounded. How could no one ask her?

I was new to the school. I had so much chaos going on in my life. I didn't know anyone that last year of high school, and I was still grieving, keeping to myself.

I lift my hand up to caress her cheek, then I roll us over on our sides, making sure we don't lose our connection, I lay facing her.

"I would have asked you, Angel. I would have loved to have taken you. I would have had you dancing." My heart aches at the thought.


 Thank you Robshandmonkey ~

No comments:

Post a Comment