Sunday, August 19, 2012

I am so freaking excited to show everyone this!!!!

In all the stories I have written I have never had a blinkie to go with

any of them, because...well I don't possess that blinkie making talent yet!

So I dared to ask the sweetheart of a lady who I am now in debted to for the 

rest of my existence because she created one for my story in progress.

The credit for this blinkie goes to the wonderful and talented author of our 

 beloved 


I have to shout from the rooftops and thank her for doing this for me!

So Betti I humbly thank you from the very bottom of my heart!

If you have not read this story you have no idea what you are missing!!! 

All I can say is a thousand times yes!!! Go read this!! 

You can check out Betti's art and story on the links here! 

 

 And so with that here is the awesome work that she did on my Blinkie and I am squealing as I post this....you guys have no idea!!! 

If you aren't reading my story yet well then I suggest you go do it NOW!



3 comments:

  1. Aww... *grabs RHM and squeezes the bejeezus outta her* MWAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was hot Wifey. Kudos Betti that was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "YUMMY" that was totally F**K HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete