Sunday, February 19, 2012

Ménage a trois in Death Valley




Shhhhh.....Outtake

Ménage a trois in Death Valley

Part I


The never-ending desolate highway stretched out for miles in front of us.

The moon is full, hanging low in the sky just off the horizon. It glows the most vibrant orange I have ever seen in all my years on this planet. It is a strange sight. As if the sun is chasing it with some small hope of actually being able to catch up only to devour it.

My imagination plays a scene where the two, so close in proximity would eventually meet their fate as the face of the moon scorches from the solar flares that lick at it, when it does finally catch up.

The air is warmer tonight than it has ever been out here in Death Valley.

Cherry is thirsty and it isn’t for gas.

With the windows down, her long mahogany hair blowing all around us inside of her interior, I swerve suddenly and deliberately the right and slam on her breaks sending up a trail of dust that has been laying on the un-traveled road for endless hot days and nights behind us.

I loosen my grip on the steering wheel as her engine purrs like a fully sated kitten about to lick the cream from its lips. I lower my hand and grip the stick shifting into neutral.

My eyes scan down her long legs. The red glow of Cherry’s interior lighting radiates off her pale marble skin

The ruby red eyes of the jewel encrusted snake that is coiled around the silver stiletto five-inch heel, winks at me under the dash of my beautiful girls interior lights. I would swear they glow even brighter red when I look at them.  

My lip lifts on one side as I give a devilish half-crooked smile when I follow up the length of her legs and admire the soft curves of her torso as her hair finally lies down in a wild untamed mane like a curtain over her shoulders.

Green meets brown.

In one blink, red gazes into red.  

I turn my upper torso and lean towards her, one hand still on the wheel, the other on the stick. I gun the engine and growl in a low deep breath. “I am hard Angel.”

Her blood red eyes flash back to the milk chocolate brown, but only for a second before they dilate.

“Eager for that threesome?” she coos.

“Don’t tease me Angel.” I lick my lips.

“Are you sure she is ready?” Her voice is delicate and sweet.

“She was fucking born ready!” I growl low and allow my eyes to darken. “Me. You. Her…Right here! Right the fuck now!” I demand.

“Yes Master.”

She opens the door, and I cannot stop my eyes from watching her long legs swivel as she turns her body to step out. 





I gun her engine watching, as she leaves her door open, walks around Cherry and the sound of those steel stiletto heels click against the concrete highway. With her back to me she stops right in front and center of Cherry’s headlights and looks over her shoulder at me, her hair whips in the light breeze and her skin now glows in the light of the flaming moon. She bares both sets of fangs in my direction and hisses.

Fuck that is so fucking hot! What in the hell are we waiting for?

Not yet motherfucker. Who the fuck controls this scene? Me? You? Her?

Her.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

I smile adjust the idle of her engine pressing the gas to slow her down, open my door stepping out. I rest my arm on the roof of Cherry and reach up slowly to lower my Rayban’s down just enough to look at her, over the top of the dark lenses.

I take a moment to appreciate the beautiful scene before me.

She is such a fucking tease.

“Don’t worry…I plan to do that and so much more.” I mumble and walk around my open door. I raise my hand to reach up to loosen my tie.

“No!” her tone is firm, almost commanding.

“Don’t remove anything…not yet…please.” She bats her long dark lashes looking at me from under them; her fingers twist the short hem of the edge of her leather skirt, baring even more of that delicious pale skin on those sexy thighs.

I chuckle, slide my hands into my pockets, and suck my bottom lip in between my teeth, watching her from under my lashes as I approach her.

The echo of my Armani dress shoes click on the road as I walk to stand next to her in the glow of the bright headlights. I turn to face Cherry and glance over at my Angel who still has her back to her.

“If this is some battle that you two should fight on your own, by all means, don’t let me stop you from anything.” I nod towards Cherry.

“I told you, I don’t share.” She snaps back, her frown obvious.

My brow quirks up on one side and I fight the smart ass smirk I want to flash in her direction.

“Your Master says otherwise, now be a good girl, turn around, face her.”

Isabella does what I ask, but not without crossing her arms over her chest in a show of defiance.

I step in behind her and move my lips to her sweet spot behind her ear.

“Don’t make me take off my belt.” I nip her lobe and nuzzle into her hair.

Her shoulders fall and she sighs in defeat.

“Good girl.” I pull my hands out of my pocket and reach out to slide them in around her tiny little waist wrapping my fingers around her warm bare flesh. I lean down and lick over her shoulder along the thin strap of her demi-bra that I picked out for her to wear with the matching panties and skirt to compliment the sex and sin heels I had designed just for this occasion. 



“You taste so fucking sweet baby and you may think you are playing the defiant little girl, but your body sings out otherwise. I see your nipples hardening and about ready to peak out over the top of this bra. You don’t fool me little one.” I whisper in her ear as I begin to step forward, pushing her in the direction towards Cherry’s bright headlights.

“Tell you what little one…even though you are being a brat, I will forgive your behavior and allow you the option to choose. The first option is that I simply bend you over her hood; you unfasten that clasp on the front of your bra; press those beautiful tits right down onto her warm purring frame and maybe, in the mean time, I may just fuck you as hard as I want to in that position first before I put you in all the rest I have envisioned—or—the second option. I lay you back on her hood, strip you down, and watch you pleasure yourself until you beg me to fuck you, that of which I won't until you scream her name as you come. But not all before I take my belt to that sweet ass of yours first.  The choice is all yours, but I will get my fantasy of this ménage a trois Angel, even if I have to tie you to her fucking hood.”

I inhale the new flood of sweet wetness that seeps out from between her legs.

“Well angel? What is it going to be? Willingly bent over, spread out or punished while being tied down?”


© Robshandmonkey ~


*giggles*….you didn’t think I wouldn’t post all of this did you?
Snorts…you should all know me by now!!

Part II later on tonight….Muah!




1 comment:

  1. I want her to choose both options.... I can't wait to see what she does pick!

    ReplyDelete