Monday, February 13, 2012

Chapter 77 Thirsty for More

Shhhhh.....

WHY THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN THIS WAY!!!!

BEFORE YOU READ THE FINAL CHAPTER...PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ THIS....


I need to acknowledge several people and write a heart felt thank you to so many that took the chance or a dare to step inside of my world and in my head and have faith in Purrward.

To a special group of readers who faithfully reviewed, joined my fan site and are always lifting my spirits, inspiring me to continue when there are times I wanted to give up. The ones who are passionate about the stories I have written.

THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Without you…I would just be rambling to no one.

Thank You Dianne and Nicole who beta’d this monster in the beginning. You helped make Purrward who he is and he and his BEAST owe you both a WEEKEND OF LOVE AND DOMINATION in the playroom.

Thank You Carrie for your help in ironing out details that I just struggled with and your suggestions and guidance were and still are appreciated. Your help is honestly appreciated. I miss you everyday and I truly hope your still reading.  

To Fioreza who designed the first Shhhhh….banner. It was awesome!

RDMickey for the video Wicked Games for this story, and the Rob manipulation….so hot hot hot.

AlleyVera who is the woman that put our Chili Pepper rating into effect. Your recs’ are appreciated and your reviews are so sweet. Thank you BB!

Larissa and Seagull83 for starting my facebook fanficiton site. I heart you two so fucking hard…you have no idea when I was questioning myself if I was even loved or not!

AliceHC24 bb…there is a special outtake just for you coming your way of our sparkling purrward and a kinky meadow scene…with sparkly cum and all.

Jansails who always gives such awesome reviews on fanfiction.
And my fuckawesome readers and reviewers…u all own me!
Lur 2
Twifan 1228
Theladykt
RAHO789
Skerbocullen
Celebrity hound
Nancy123K
Sophdrea….ur reviews are epic
Fleur50…who has me using Google Translate! Lol
Barbr9
Vickyshy
Team66fan
MaryMary
RdMickey89 who I owe something for beta’ing a chapter at a nascar race that is epic!
Rgwmnks
Nancy12k
Wayland
Farsideomoon
BEI 1965
Cjrich
Aabc
Melissa
Christa
Seagull83 the seagull that types with a beak! Snorts…and giggles…
Pattie
Destiny
Tanya
Wonderfully Bedazzled who dazzles me often!
Michelle
Simone
Cintia
HisBellaMarieCullen
Stephenie
New York Kisses right back atcha with Cali kisses from across the states.
Lisa Masen
Debbie Chewning
Tiffany Wallace
Bella Carol aka Texas Bella who writes some really fuckhot smexin..check her shit out!
Gemma
Renee
Sara Atkin
Veronica
Andy and Crystn
Brenna
Ashley
Wiltshire who I adore interacting with all the time….she always likes me! lol
Janet
My Rob addiction is divine
Maria
Sparkle damn u I love your work! lol
Louise
Mary
Pam
Autumn
Kesha
Elizabeth
Smitten O Kitten who is still a furry little kitten to me!
Bobby Ownbey
Laura
True English Rose
Ella Louise
Brown Eyed girl who carries pom poms and just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
Loopy Lou
Treise
Carolyn
Alicia….your reviews are so passionate! Heart u hard!
Durty Rob who just gets my perviness….and runs with it!
Faith
Terry
Reyes
Michelle
Insertfangshere…and I love that freaking name!
Caroline
Naomi
Maxeen
Melissa
Angelina
Charlotte
Ashley
Mary
Kristina
Analia
Cody
Rosabell
Laura Tobey another awesome reader who always makes me laugh and smile!
Sara
Kim
Jaime
Lourdes
Connie
Michelle
Lisa
Jennifer
Deidra
Selena
Debs
Kimi
Bobbie
Mae
Clair
Shannon who I swear was a peen in a previous life!
Twi luvaah
Tharman
Brittany Smith who is anything but a Brittany! She is the love of my life who sends me peonies whenever I need a boost. She is my other half…my wifey….who was one of  the very FEW who didn’t flip out on me when I used the word ghetto. I heart you so fucking hard!
Domie
Nawall
Dana
Brandy
WantsEdwardtosampleme
Tarri Lewis
Joice
Lizzie
Pattie
Shannon
Michelle

CULLENFEST AKA SAMMI..... WHO NEEDS TO KNOW THAT I AM THE KIND OF GIRL THAT WENT THROUGH LIFE THINKING...IF SHIT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IT WILL BE ME IT ALL COMES DOWN ON...HENCE MY WEDDING DAY AND THAT FEAR OF WHAT EVERY GIRL FEARS MORE THAN ANYTHING...GOD FORBID WE START OUR PERIOD...WELL GUESS WHAT DO U SEE THE BIG ARROW BLINKING AND POINTING OVER MY HEAD? YEAH...SHE WOULD BE ME...AND I KEPT HOLDING OFF Posting this list and the chapter TILL I GATHERED ALL THE NAMES...Yet still I freaking knew....I KNEW I WOULD MISS SOMEONE IMPORTANT AND SURE ENOUGH IT IS IS ONE OF MY FAITHFUL REVIEWERS....HENCE THAT ARROW...UGH...

I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU LOVE...DO NOT DOUBT THAT ADDING YOU NOW DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR IT..BUT DAMN IT ANYONE THAT READS IT NOW KNOWS WHO THE HECK YOU ARE...hangs her head in shame...


Sandra….my best friend who finally sat down and read one of my stories and fell in love with it too! I am so honored that she even took the time…and even more excited that some nights were hotter for her than others…lol….I love you baby!

And everyone else that reviewed or joined my group that I missed please don’t get angry I tried to type every name I could find but some may have gotten past me…I am tired and so ready to post this…


So….this is it….what you have all been waiting for. 

I am going to be brutally honest here and say that Purrward had no idea what he wanted the last chapter to be like…then a couple of nights ago he whispered in my ear and I began to type….


Hey....monkey girl...I am guilty of being a pussy in a couple of chapters and I am happy to say that I can blame you for that shit....but the way you end this story is detrimental to my existence~in other words~DO NOT cast me off as a happily ever after character who gets married or trollops off into a wasteland of thousands of Edward’s past~
 …I am not about to go down like that little monkey girl.



I want shock and awe and you have to leave them wanting more…more of me…remember it’s always been about me…it WILL always be about me…and don’t you forget it my little monkey…where did you get that nickname at anyway? whatever.... I may find in the future that I choose to nick name you my little submissive monkey kitten…because I do have a future!  



The final chapter for Shhhhh…..will never be final if I have anything to say about it and I do believe I am the one that is in control here right?



 Right?

So….uh…yeah….he pulled my hair when he said it too…damn that was so fucking hot! *shivers*

And so I submitted…and you will too.

I give you…


Shhhhh…..

Chapter 77

Thirsty for More


I growl and her wide doe eyes blink three times and she slowly pulls her bottom lip under her front teeth catching just one of her fangs on the pink flesh before she suddenly pierces the meaty swollen flesh. With my eyes fixed now on the little puncture wound, I watch the clear venom mix with the blood of the last meal she ingested; slowly trickle in a long teardrop that runs down over her lip from the puncture wound itself.

I move with speed, laying her back on the massive bed in a blink of an eye. I bring one hand up, cradle her cheek and that damn feeling rushes through me.
I need to care for her and I don’t understand how, when I give myself over to him that I can still feel this love for her. The beast in me is usually the one that inflicts the wounds, not licks to heal the ones I have marred her beautiful flesh with.

The beast in me isn’t supposed to be anything other than what he is…a beast.

At the same time, in the back of my mind, I can hear my desires to bite and claim her override those thoughts sometimes and it baffles me. My head is pounding like a bass drum, and the thoughts of my need to fuck her good and hard and teach her a lesson or two on that sassy mouth of hers, that I love to hear and get downright pissed off when she uses it.

So fucking confused!

Yet at the same time, I want to caress her, and love on her and care for her.

The war inside of me wages on, I shove the tenderhearted bullshit aside.

I need to show her what she needs to see. I am the beast!

I make the decision to teach her that I control us both and that I choose who she gets to play with.

I pull her to the horse, and her expression screams confusion while her eyes fill with a morbid curiosity. 





I reach up to grab the chains above bringing them down. I wind one length around her right wrist, then her left. I pulled on the chain drawing her arms up and back. The position is awkward but I know she can handle it.

I don’t look directly at her avoiding her eyes, so that I remained focused completely on my task.
I will not let her tame the beast and the mere thought of it only furthers my ire.
I lift her up like a feather, set her down straddled, spread open over the leather-padded saddle and I see her watching me in the reflection of the mirror that is only a few feet in front of her now.

She is going to watch every part of this.

I can feel her eyes following my every move.

Anything I fasten her down with, I reinforce it and make sure she is aware of my determination to keep her bound. I know she may very well not like the position I put her in and the newborn in her may attempt to break free. I lick my lips, in anticipation of just that response, as it will only goad me further to show her.

I walk around to stand in front of her and bend over to meet her eyes.

“Don’t you dare take your eyes off your own reflection until I command you,” I warn. “Keep your eyes focused on you. Do not look at me.”

This command stuns her a little and it is only because it is the opposite of what I usually ask of her.

I step aside and watch her. Her eyes move from me to the mirror. The beauty of her bound like this is so fucking arousing, but I have to hold off and stay in control. I walk back behind her and leap up to straddle her ass; I reach up to yank one of the chains dangling. I break the link to give me one length that I plan to use.

I lean forward towards her ear and inhale her scent. My cock hardens and my eyes watch hers in the mirror for any slips. She obeys well so far, never looking at me.  

I grip the one long length of chain in my fist, smile wickedly and I fling it around and it comes around and back up catching it in mid air so as not to hit her with it.


I feel her body stiffen slightly when she almost falters to look at me knowing that I am about to let it rest against her throat.

“Something tells me that you wouldn’t have suspected I would do such a thing.” I question. I then tug slightly and lift up, lifting her chin up but watch her eyes in the mirror so they don’t falter. My eyes burn into the reflection of her focus on her, but I am sure in her peripheral vision she clearly sees that I dominate her completely. 



“Do you see my little Angel that I am in control?”

“Yes Master.”

“So why do you get so fucking sassy when you are supposed to be pleasing me?”

“It’s my patience; I can’t seem to control it sometimes.”

“Then you should have asked me to help you with that. Am I not here to meet all of your needs?”

“Yes Master.”

“Well, since you took it upon yourself to deal with this yourself, it’s time you understand, so lets begin.”

I tug the chain and place both ends in the one hand while the other, reaches around. I brush my thumb over her lip softly but my voice is firm and demanding.  

“Who is the one and only one that kisses these lips?”

“You Master.”

“Who is the one and only one that touches your body and makes you so very fucking wet?”

“You Master.”

“Who is the one who laid you down, spread your legs, and claimed that tight virgin pussy as his, again, and again, and again…and still continues to do so?”

“You Master.”

“Who does this body belong to?”

“You Masterrrrr.” Her body trembles as she breathes out her reply.

“Who makes you wanton and needy?”

“Only you Master.”

“Who the fuck do you obey?”

“You.”

“Ah, ah…”

“You Master.”

“But you seem to forget that when you open that smart little mouth.”

“I am sorry Master.”

“No…I don’t think you are. I think you push buttons Isabella to see how far you can go. Just because you controlled your own life at a young age, I seem to need to remind you that you handed that control over to me.”

I wrap the chain around her throat again once more just above her collar that sparkles in the mirror. I quickly tether her using a D-ring with a clip down on each end to hold her head in the position I need her in and continue with my hands now free to work with.

“This is going to be a lesson Isabella.”

I lick my palm, swipe her ass to lubricate it, grip my cock, press the wet tip of it against her tightness, and lube it up a little more, with what is drooling out of my dick. I push forward and glide right into her tight hot ass and don’t stop until I rest deep inside of her, my hips flush with her ass cheeks, and the fucking hell of it all is that I have to stay still while she adjusts to my size.

I inhale a deep breath; let my head roll back looking up, then, closing my eyes.

The growl resonates through my body shaking as it rips up out of me. When I drop my head back down and look in the mirror, my eyes now look like pools of liquid black onyx; I give myself over and, am now in my true form.

Him.  

With my fangs bared, lips pulled back, my jet black eyes staring back at me, without any hint of white in them I feel my body relax. This is familiar, almost comforting to just let myself be. This I know and accept it as fact.

I am a vampire who laid claim to a mate. The mate I will dominate for all eternity. I live for it and now I live for her.  

I will dominate her mind and her body completely and she will submit to me for all eternity.

I hear her gasp and feel her body stiffen under me. The echo that pounds like a low base drum thrum in my ear, from my fangs that are dripping venom down the tips of them. I trace the curve of her waist with my fingertip, follow down the crack of her ass, pull my hand back, and let it fly smacking her ass cheek with all the force the beast can muster.

“I told you to keep your eyes on you!” My voice rolls through the room like thunder and I roar at her.

The bite of my slap brings a flush to her cheek; however, it fades too quickly as she hisses dropping her eyes again.

“Who cares for you?” My voice is loud enough to vibrate the walls.

“You Master.”

“Who the fuck laid you down in the meadow, fed on your sweet fucking blood while fucking you the better than any other times you were fucked before?” I lapped at her flesh.

Her eyes were wide and a mixture of her sweet hot scent of fear and lust flood my senses. I get harder while buried deep inside of her.

“Answer carefully Angel.” I growl out.

“You.” She whispers timidly and I like that. I like it a lot.

“Is there a difference?” I reach out to gather her hair and twist it in my fist.

“I don’t know, not anymore. I need to know if there is.”

“You don’t know?”

“No.”

“Well little girl, it’s about time you did.”

I pull back and slowly drive my length into her slow while tugging her hair watching her eyes in the mirror.

She mewls under my long deep but slow strokes.

“Who is making you feel so fucking good?” My voice is deep and heavy.

“You are.”

I pull out slow, push in slower, and circle my hips and bite my own tongue to keep from losing control.

“And, who is pleasuring your sweet tight ass?” I grit my teeth and fight back my orgasm. God I want to fucking come right the fuck now!



“Oh fuckkkkk baby....you.”

I pull my hand back and smack her fleshy round cheek hard and the sound is pure heaven in these ears.  

Her tiny little body shakes under me, trembling like a deep rolling earthquake and pride fills my heart knowing that I am doing this to her.

“Who is it that beats this sweet ass for you as needed?” I squeeze her cheeks hard spreading her ass open to watch my cock slide in and out of her.

“Fuuuuuuuck…that looks like pure heaven.” I grunt as I thrust.

She moans and pants as I pump in and out of her with each stroke slow, taunting and teasing her bringing her to the edge, but not enough to let her come.

“Look at me Angel,” her eyes dart up to meet with mine in the mirror. “Don’t answer one question that I ask about until I am done.” I demand.

I hold her eyes and I can hear her desire for him as I undulate behind her pumping in and out of her, my eyes watch hers grow more hooded and lust filled. 


She loves being fucked by the beast!

“You are going to tell me, who makes you want to beg for it? Who makes you want and need to be fucked with wild abandon?”

She starts to open her mouth and I slide my hand around it and cover it.

“Shhhhh….not yet.” I warn.

“Now Isabella who is the one that can leave you begging, screaming, clawing, and gasping, while crying out still for even more?”

I lean forward, release her hair, grip the chain, and pull it back, my hand still covers her mouth, and in a low deadly tone, I whisper the last question.

“Who the fuck is going to teach you everything about this life, love and care for you for all eternity. Who will protect and cherish you and never let a soul harm such a beautiful Angel, while handing you whatever your heart desires, including the world in the palm of his hand while surrendering his heart to you?”

I let her watch as I allow the brilliant green of my eyes to come forward brighter than ever before, showing her that we both have control.

Just as quickly, they darken from my need for her because fucking hell her ass has the tightest hold on my cock right now.

“Tell me.” I whisper and allow my eyes to return to their darkened state and burn into hers.

“Only you Edward.” The sweet words come out in a breathy whisper and he almost succumbs to her, but I refuse to allow him.

I lift up with a satisfied half smirk on my face, drop the chain from her throat, grip her hips and grind into her ass sweet and slow, slithering my tongue up her back to pause next to her ear and push my nose into her long wisps of hair. I look over her shoulder in the mirror and I praise her.
 

“Such a good girl. My fallen little Angel who is made just for me.” I kiss her shoulder and feel my orgasm on the brink of the edge.

“In a fairytale world you are a princess who is bound by my chains, whipped by my hand, and fucked like a whore, so tell me Isabella…then who am I?”

“My dark Prince.” Her eyes fill with venom and I kiss her temple brushing my lips over her softly.

I smile at her as I slide one hand under her and stoke her clit while I slide in and out of her ass slowly, but firmly.

“Is my Princess ready to come?” 

 
“Yesssssssss.”

I push her hair to the side baring her neck and my scar, I move over with my lips at her throat, “Then come for me my needy little girl.” I whisper faintly before I sink my teeth into her.

“Oh……shhhhhhhhit!”

Is the only sound that escapes her lips and her instinctual hiss in reaction, before her venom and blood flood my senses. Her ass is in full spasm all over my cock as she cries out in her release, saturating her pussy as it runs down her inner thighs now. I love how wet she stays the whole time and when I am coming inside of her while I bite her, feels like I have hit the button to hyperspace as everything around me blurs and my body is at her mercy as I fill her completely and allow myself to get lost in her even if only for a moment.

The beast will never allow her to know that she is the one in control. My ego is too big, my heart has been stolen right out of me, that is all I am willing to sacrifice, and I give it all to her and her alone. I know deep down she already knows that she owns me, but I will be damned if I will allow him to admit it.  

My eyes watch her come undone in the reflection of the mirror as I draw her essence into me, feeding me yet again. She is already nearly drained and I have to stop before I really want to.

I lick her wound and kiss it reverently. “I am still coming Angel.” I begin to purr into her neck nuzzling up like a big old pussycat.

Fuck….I love and hate that she owns me and I swear to God…I would not want to have it any other way.

Hell I have come in her ass, down her throat and in her ass again and we have only been here for six hours.

I am not done with her…I will never be done with her.

“You stay bound here till I return.” I whisper and get up leaving her ass drooling from my own release when I finally pull out of her and stand up behind her.  

She mewls, whimpers and pouts.  

“Fuck you look so fucking good like this.” I smack her ass once smile and walk over to the armoire pull out some jeans tug them on and make my way out and down to the office leaving her to come down from her orgasm.  

It takes several calls before I have completed what had been promised. There was no way in hell I was going to forget about Charley. He had somehow managed to win over Isabella and there was just something about the kid that screamed underdog…the weak one that needed protection from a really fucked up world full of bullies.

He didn’t only tug at her heartstrings. I tried not to be affected by the kid but it was hard not to.

If there was one thing that I ever did right in this life it was to fall for Bella and whatever Bella loved just had to come to me naturally.

The first call was to my father. Peter would still be recuperating and a little pissed and I doubt he would do me any favors now let alone take any demands I made of him.  

I utilized Carlisle, my mother, Alice, Jasper, and Emmett to help that family get out of the slum of an abandoned building and into a home in a halfway decent neighborhood and to have it done as soon as could possibly be done. Once they assured me they would make sure everything was taken care of, I could get back to my Angel. At first, I may have felt I was doing this for Bella but as I went through the steps over the phone to secure that everything would be taken care of, I knew deep down that I did it more because of Charley.

It also didn’t go unnoticed that the name was too familiar as well only Isabella doesn’t know it.

I have had the pleasure of watching Isabella get lost in her books. She reads a variety of literature and I know that before she met me, she frequented the library. I never thought of it as odd because at the time, she could afford any book she wanted, but she still went to the library and I had no idea why she would do that.

I feel the need to ask.

Therefore, I made my way back to the playroom and I stop at the door leaning against the doorjamb watching her.  

She is wiggling her hips trying to get friction against the intimidator but the chain doubled around her waist is hindering that ability. I chuckle.

“What the fuck do you think you are doing?” I playfully chastise. Her eyes met mine and suddenly widen. It was almost as if she was not aware I was there. Silly girl. I am not that gullible.  

“So busy I see that you don’t even notice when your Master enters the room…hmm….not sure how I feel about that.” I feel a little playful and she notices my mood quickly. She then burst out into a fit of giggles.

The moment her aroused state is at that crucial point that allows me into her head, I happily tune into her thoughts.

I heard you on the phone.  

“Oh did you?” I quirk my brow trying to hold a straight face.

“Yes.” She nods. “And I have an itch can you come scratch it for me?” she bats her lashes and I cannot help but smile at her.

“Do you really have an itch or are you speaking metaphorically?” I slowly lift away from the doorframe and start to move towards her.

“Both.” She giggles her eyes are alight.  

I can feel the adoration in her thoughts of me and as much as I fucking love rough, animal style sex…this time…this time I want to take her slow.

I want her to whimper under my just barely there attention just enough to tease her, have her pleading for me.

For my cock.

I am certain if I love her sensually, the desire to fuck the beast will come on so strong, and it will feel as though she is burning from the inside out.

I unfasten her and take her to the shower where we wash each other under the spray with our tongues lavishing each other the entire time.

I set the massage head on vibrate and instruct her to sit on the ledge of the shower as I command her, “Spread your legs baby.”

She does as I ask and I place the showerhead in the palm of her hand.

“While I get ready, you are going to hold this to that little clit and get that sweet pussy needy and wet for me. Do not come Isabella, I promise baby, what I have planned is going to last a lot longer than any pathetic short little orgasm you will get from a showerhead. Don’t disappoint your Master Angel baby, please.”

I almost want to turn around and slap my stupid ass for saying please…damn it!

“Once you are ready, I want you to get out, dry off and you will find your outfit laid out for you in the dressing room. Then come to me. Follow my scent little girl.” I murmur kissing her on top of the hair.

I enter the dressing room off the playroom that I stocked personally. Everything I got for her was selected by me alone. I smile when my eyes land on a particular outfit that will literally have me weeping for her. I lay it out and smile listening to her bring herself up and then curse when she stops before she is about to come.

I am so fucking proud of how well she seems to have taken all she learned from training.

I walk out of the playroom on a mission to set up the next scene.

I smile at the mere fact that at the time, when Peter suggested scenes, there was one that I thought at the time was absurd, but now, I am not so sure…so I decide to go check it out.

I enter the club and walk over to the massive control box near my throne that houses all the electronic components of every piece of equipment that is in here. I loved having the ability to operate any of the features the club had custom built in. I scroll the list, taking note to memorize all the features that are available. I am surprised that I was not even aware of what some of them were and curse myself for not reviewing this with Peter before hand.

I know Peter said I would know which one was his favorite when I stumbled on it. I scroll through pausing on the dance floor selections and cannot help but laugh when I know now what Peter meant.

“The Disco tech love effect” flashed across the display and I wonder just how cheesy this is really going to be, but I figure that it don’t hurt to check it out.

Suddenly, the ambient lighting is lowered and replaced with colors and laser beams, the whirring sound of something from above the dance floor begins to thrum, and the big disco ball comes down from being tucked away. I snort out a laugh when the small platform in the center opens up and the hum of the equipment fills the room as a heart shaped bed covered in red and black satin sheets come up.

It is so cheesy that I am almost embarrassed that I even gave into his request for this feature. What the fuck am I thinking? This is not me!
Did he seriously think this would be a scene someone would want to do here?

I pondered that thought for a moment and then realized aloud, “Shit people are pretty damn freaky in their fetishes.” I shrug my shoulders and decide against such a thing for me.

I push the button to return the club to the way it was prior disco balls and heart shaped beds.

That is simply not us.

I am a fucking beast and although it would seem that I am letting her tame him just a little, I will not turn all hearts and flowers and shit when it comes to fucking my submissive the way she needs it and the way I need to do it.

I decide to do what I know. My perfect memory of something that we did not that long ago but I distinctly remember how fucking fun it was and how aroused she got. Now, with her new vampire senses under control, I decide to see if she is still a pro at this game she had surprised me at not too long ago.

Knowing that the club has been closed for a few hours means the staff should have finished their cleaning duties and all left by now. I inspect every part and although it isn’t the most pristine in cleanliness as it was before it was opened, it is almost acceptable.

I check all the doors to assure they are all locked securely, scribble Isabella’s instructions on the notepad that tells her where I want her, then hang it on the wall across from the door she will exit out of.

I do this even though the war in my head and my heart are at odds wanting to keep her locked in that playroom. I still control her either here or there so I choose to let her come out and I leave that note in plain view for her, and then head to the office.

I sit here and think of everything that I have now in my life versus what I was missing not long ago.

I admit that I am a cocky arrogant motherfucker who has a few issues with perfection and order. I like controlling everything around me. I like being in control. I am wealthy enough to have anything I want and I don’t worry about money. I love my family fiercely and will protect them to the end even if they piss me off, they are still my family.

However, I will admit that my need to Dominate is deeply rooted in my psyche. I was turned from a human who was ready to go to war once upon a time and fate chose to make me a creature that thirsted for human blood.

I often wonder about the irony of the fact that some would look at a soldier who sought out war as a person who thirsts for killing and blood.

Maybe my being turned was the curse I was bestowed for wanting that very thing so many years ago.

I never denied that I drank of it, craving it and happily gave into my need to enjoy it. My human instincts were long gone until Bella brought them back to the surface…but the beast that killed discriminately a long time ago is still a fucking beast and that will never change.

He is the darker side of me. I am one person with the personality of two.

Isabella believes that my demon is an entirely different entity.

I know fucking better.

One body, one mind, one soul controls both of them. I just let the beast within out when I want to do what my instincts tell me I should be doing and give into them. I let him do the shit that is hard for the human side of me to deal with.

Yes,…I admit…that day I turned her, I let him do it because I wasn’t so sure that I could do it alone and I would be damned if I admitted that to a soul.
I had not intended to break her in the process. I lost focus on my strength and became overcome and lost in the lust at the taste of her sweet blood.

When I play into her excitement of me releasing him, what I know is that my innocent Angel wears horns, and Goddamn she is sexy as fuck in them…so I give her what she needs.

We have been playing for hours now…I take and take but I know in the end, that she will be given the world and then some.

I fucking love her, would do anything for her, and the things that went through my head when I saw Peter dominating her, had my head spinning and he pushed way too far past any limit I could handle.

I cannot thank him enough for making me realize that the life I had before, is not going to continue to be the life I will have in the future.

Always having at least two if not more vampire submissives was just something I grew used to. I guess I expected everything to go back to normal.

I couldn’t be more wrong.

I am owned now.

I have now been acknowledged publicly by family and friends that my bloodline possesses a title of royalty and with that comes some sort of obligation…but deep down I am still Edward Masen Cullen and I plain and simply don’t owe any one shit and I will bow down to no one.  

Well…maybe one, the only one that matters.

My Angel.

I hear the nearly silent footsteps of her bare feet on the floor as she pads past my office door and I cannot help but smile. I imagine Sam laughing from where ever he is and shaking his head at the antics I am pulling at this very moment.

I stand here barefoot in a pair of jeans and tuck the blindfold in my back pocket. I make my way out of the office to the main room of the club to see that she followed her instructions.

I lock eyes with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and the memories of a night not so long ago flood my thoughts.

Her small little smile warms my cold dead heart, but the way she is sitting at the foot of my throne peaks the beast’s desires to command her and claim her.

“Angel…come to me.” I stand on the dance floor.

She stands up and glides to me without a sound. Her vampire skills are improving tremendously.

She is one stunning fucking vampire too!

“Turn around.” I command stepping in closer to press my hard body to her curves. I cannot help but moan in her ear from the contact of my bare chest to her bare shoulders.

“The memory of you in this has me so fucking hard.” I tell her as I move around to the front of her and allow my eyes to take in the beauty of her long sexy legs. When I look back up, I know her eyes never falter from my own.

She is trained and behaves so fucking well.  

“My sweet little country human now turned sexy country vamp.” I chuckle.

She giggles at my teasing words.

“Do you like my choice?” I question reaching out to brush my finger over her collarbone and trace a line down the line of her cleavage. I quickly pop three buttons flinging them off in every direction.

She smiles bashfully, and I imagine that beautiful blush flooding those cheeks of hers and my heart cracks just a little.

Then in that sweet angelic voice of hers, her words heal it instantly.

“Yes Master. I love that you want to remember the night that you claimed what has and will always be yours.”

I let my hand reach up to cup her chin in it, lifting it, I whisper, “You still look as innocent as the day I stole it away. I love that about you Isabella. Your innocence is the sweetest possession you held and you so happily and willingly gave it to me.” I tell her as I step in so that I can now drop to my knees at her feet.

I take her hands in mine and look up at her.

“Isabella, I know that I have not been the most accommodating man. I am arrogant and set in my ways and I am a selfish creature, but once upon a time I asked you if you were sure you wanted to enter the dark world that I lived in, do you have any recollection of this human memory?”

“Yes.” She sighs and smiles softly.

“Do you regret it?” I ask with the most stoic face I can muster.

Her expression falls and her eyes fill with pain. “Never…not ever.” She breathes out in an exasperated breath and then she asks, “Do you regret asking me?”

And there it is.

An insecure girl that I want to assure that I will never regret anything I do when it pertains to her, otherwise we would not be here now.

“Isabella, you can’t tell me that you honestly question my loyalty to you, can you?”

She sighs heavily. Still she smiles.

I shake my head and smile to myself reaching up to remove the remaining buttons. I lean forward and press my nose to her bare skin of her tummy, as I open the little country romper that Sam had bought her once upon a time.

It is not laced in diamonds or rubies. It isn’t lace or silk…it’s simply plain old cotton and she has never looked more comfortable and so fucking sexy in anything else I bought for her myself.

She sighs and her fingers lace through my hair and I press kisses to her abdomen and growl into it. God she kills me with how absolutely sexy she is.

She giggles being tickled by the vibration of my purring throat against her.

I wrap my arms around her and pull her in looking up at her breasts and I nod my direction for her to allow me to suck on one. She follows my non-verbal cue easily and I take her into my mouth and bite, suck swirl and nip at her swollen nipple, as it grows even harder while I hold it in my lips.

She moans out unabashedly.

“Mmm…” I hum against her flesh.

“You remember what you did next?” I ask. She blinks a couple of times and inhales a deep breath.

“Yes.”

“Then you know what I want Angel.” I sit back on my heels and wait for her. She pulls up the dress and her fingers slide under the edge of the panties. 



Those adorable white cotton panties that are already soaked and need to come off her.

I can smell her arousal and I let it touch the tip of my tongue as I lick my lips.
Her fingers glide over her bare wet mound and she pulls it out to show me.

“Fuck yes.” I growl and open my mouth as she presses her fingers on my tongue.

I taste her.

I love the fucking taste of her.

Out of nowhere, her lips come crashing into mine and she has me on my back on the ground. I chuckle at her response, when I peel her off my lips to look up at her straddling me chuckling.

“Get a little carried away there baby?” I tease.

“Edward.” Her brow furrows and I taste the fear in the air.

I pause and look at her confused but her eyes are not on me where they need to be. They are on something else.

I freeze, and listen and hear nothing.

“Angel what’s wrong?”

“I smell human blood…don’t you smell it?” she whispers.

She starts to claw at her throat and I lift her up holding her to me as I grab her wrists to restrain her.

“Stop baby.” I grip her wrists as I hold them down. 




“I am so fucking sorry Bella…I know it burns…with time it will get easier…kiss me again…use me as a distraction. Whatever it takes.” I tell her and now that she mentions it I do smell it. I can hear those outside not far away. Someone has been hurt and there are people there helping them, but that doesn’t take away from the burn she is enduring of fresh human blood being spilled so close to where we are. Even being locked up in the club, our senses can smell and feel what it does for miles. I am just so accustomed to it that it doesn’t faze me as much as it would a newborn.

Her lips crash into mine again and she is using all her strength. It is sexy and fierce.
I will let her do whatever she wants to push it out of her thoughts.

She has me in my chair before I realize I have even left the floor.

“God! I want you!” she cries out and her lips are everywhere.

“Fuck baby…you’re insatiable.” I growl as she grabs my hair and holds my head to kiss me, her tongue forces its way to where it wants to be and I don’t deny her

She stands in front of me and I reach out and tear the romper off her, grip her white cotton panties and tear them as well. My hand goes down to pet her pussy and try to keep her mind on something else, but she has other plans apparently and she shreds my jeans in seconds off my legs.

She climbs on my lap and rubs her slick wet skin against my hard cock and she is so fucking warm on my skin.

“Oh….yes…that’s it. That’s what I want. What I need.” She whimpers as her pussy rubs back and forth along my length as she soaks me in her wet heat.

“Fuck that feels amazing.” I growl out.

She flips around, looks over her shoulder at me, and commands me to reach around and hold her tits. Her hands come over her head, she grips two fists full of my hair, and she poises herself right over me before she plunges her pussy down onto me causing me to groan out.

“FUCK YES!” she screams and I squeeze and help her move up and down on my cock. 

“That’s it baby take it…you know it’s yours. Always yours.” I howl in pleasure and feel so fucking responsible for the pain she is enduring.

“I want to taste it.” She hisses.

“What baby?” I don’t understand what it is.

“I want to drink and feel you fuck me while I do it.”

My eyes roll in the back of my head and I am overcome with that vision she has just planted in my mind.

“Bella.” I barely breathe out thinking she needs to stop doing this to herself. She cannot be thinking this while we are together like this.

She pulls away and is clawing her throat again.

“BELLA GET BACK HERE!” I demand and she whimpers and crawls back in my lap as I hold her to me.

“I want to get fucked and feel that hot sweet blood on the back of my throat Edward…please baby?”

“Bella you can’t do that just stop!” I growl. She is waking him up and not in a good way.
My cock is rock solid fucking hard with those words and I swallow a pool of venom.

“But why? Why not? Is this not what we are?”

My brow furrows.

“Bella?”

“I am a fucking vampire Edward. I want to sate this! Is that so fucking wrong?”

“Angel…you don’t want that!”

“Don’t tell me what I want!” She jumps away from me and is pacing frantically.

I growl and move to grab her and pull her back to the chair and throw her down on it.

“I will fuck you the way you want but I won’t let you fail to control that thirst!”

“FUCK YOU!” She hisses and I grip her hair and turn her to face the chair. I channel him and let him deal with her because this is a side of her I have never seen but should have expected.

“Spread your fucking legs.”

Isabella whimpers under his command.


S*h*h*h*h*h…..

Six months later

I stand here next to Peter at the ribbon cutting ceremony.

Charley is beaming with pride as he holds the scissors with Bella to cut the ribbon for our groundbreaking ceremony of the new Library that will soon sit in the heart of downtown Chicago.

It is her idea. Her baby and I look over at my family who all stand around beaming with pride.

It is official… “Charley’s Library” is now in the works of being constructed.

A library that anyone can go to. You don’t have to have an address to be allowed to take a book, and if you don’t bring it back, her forgiveness clause is solid and she won’t hesitate to let you keep it, if you promise to read it again.

No one can argue with that.

I beam with pride at my Angel that wears the horns of a devil. To all those around us, none are the wiser.

Our eyes meet after the ribbon is cut and the applause thunders in our ears all around us.

On the outside her brown eyes shine to all those who look into them, while my green ones gleam. 

It is only she and I that can see the blood red colors that swirl behind false colors and burn with the secret we keep. 



Alice’s gift is rendered useless and no one will ever know.

I wink at her, as her thoughts are now open to me.

The moment we feasted on the blood of the first human we killed together and gave into our thirst, her mind never shut me out again.

What is even more bizarre is that…she hears only him.

I smile in her direction and the gleam brightens in her eyes.

“All this human interaction makes me thirsty. Tonight we hunt Angel.”

“Only if you promise to be naked”

I chuckle.

“What’s so funny?” Peter nudges my arm.

“Oh…nothing.” I playfully nudge him back and he just shakes his head at me looking at me as if I have lost my mind.

“Deal.”

 The beast within smiles in anticipation.



 NOT.....



Shhhhh.....


Soooo.....there ya go.....

Now I hear you all screaming at me....what the fuck happened! How could you end that there....

have faith my little readers....

I had to save something for the Epilogue right? lol.....

MUAH!  




2 comments:

  1. Loved it! I love how you ended it too. This is a first for me as far as both vamp's feeding on humans. Wow! I like that change up but watch for the ones that don't..you know that's coming. But don't worry about a thing darlin....One of the best I've read and can't wait for an epi. Thank you so much for writing this. I really can't wait to go back and read the whole thing all over again!!
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!!!! So proud of you my dear friend. What a wonderful story, knowing you the way I do made it even better for me as I know how your passion pours out when you are on a frenzy! Love you now and always pea....

    ReplyDelete