Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chapter 68 Time to pay


 Shhhhh….

Chapter 68

Time to pay


I hung up the phone after speaking with Peter. I was elated to know that my business was once again on its way to being up and running.

Granted, when I first opened Lovely Dark & Deep it was originally to have a variety of girls willing to submit to me. That almost seems like a lifetime ago.

My reasons now though, were are all together different.

I had a collared submissive that needed some exposure to the lifestyle. I was hell bent on introducing her to the unlimited number of scenes we would venture into. I looked forward to showing her the various situations I planned to introduce to her.

I would eventually scene with her and claim her in front of everyone.

But the scene I looked forward to the most was the one where she focuses solely on pleasing me and me alone, and she would be doing it in the company of another female of my choosing.  

Knowing now the pleasure that comes with actually collaring a submissive is far more gratifying than I ever imagined. Maybe it was simply because she was my mate, making it even more fulfilling. Just knowing that my collared submissive is my beautiful Angel who gave me a whole new outlook on the world around me, not to mention the fact that we are destined to be together made it all feel right.

Everything was as it should be.

Isabella walked into my club and turned my unnatural golden eye color back to the vibrant green they once were, reminding me that there are still parts of me that will always be human, even if I am a vampire.

Once we return to the states, I knew that there were things I had to deal with.
Things like making sure the Ranch is secured, and although Peter had assured me it had been, too many people knew about the vault that Isabella had been stuck in. I had to lay all my trust in my father, my brother, Jasper and Peter to relocate the treasures once again.

I had decided that it should not be kept together just as my father had done. To do so would jeopardize the security of it, if it were all kept in one place, the risk of it being taken was too great.

So again, I had spent two days with the four of them laying out the locations to be built and relying on them to get it moved and secured, not to mention the fact that my father was working on seeking out the locations that my mother still had in her possession that she had never been to. It more than doubled once we blended the two together. She wanted nothing to do with making sure it was taken care of, giving me free reign to handle retrieving each of them while moving it to the new secure vaults that were still being constructed.

All the time that I was handling this, Isabella was spending the last couple of days in New York with Alice, Rosalie, my mother, and Charlotte.
They went on shopping sprees and other adventures while I handled the business I needed to take care of.

With everything set to go, I began planning and preparing the location for Lovely Dark and Deep. It took two weeks to design it to the style I wanted and during the time of implementing my choices, I was able to focus solely on Bella’s training.

After everyone had returned to Chicago leaving just me and her here, I wasted no time in stepping into my Dominant role on a full time basis. Things were so much more familiar with her being a vampire now.
I loved her as a human, but now she is easier to manage because of my familiarity with the lifestyle as a vampire.

Each day started with her waiting in position in the playroom, where I shared the details of what we were going to be doing that day if I chose to. Some days we spent the entire day in the playroom as I introduced her to each piece of equipment. Some days I laid out her outfits and we spent the day out exploring the city only to return when the need to play became too great.

It was nice not having to quit our playtime to allow her time to sleep, but at the same time there were times when I truly missed just laying in bed with her while she slept.

I found that there was no reason why we could still not have that downtime at some point during the day and she suggested that we take at least a few hours to do that. It was the time when we discussed what we had done in the playroom, what she liked or didn’t like and where she asked questions.

The one issue that seemed to come up repeatedly was holding off her orgasms. She failed every time I tried to push her limit and I wondered if it wasn’t me that was to blame pushing her too hard.

Then one day she slipped and said something that made sense as to why she failed time and time again.

She did not like being held on the edge and so she would just let it happen. When I learned about this, to say I was pissed was an understatement.

“So you are saying that you just disregard my command so that you get your pleasure whether this pleases me or not?”

Her brow furrows as she thinks about how disappointing this new revelation was to me.

“Do you want to please me or not Isabella?”

“Yes Master. Always.”

“But you feel as though you deserve to be pleased first and foremost. How very selfish of you.” I growled.

Her head dropped down and her eyes went to the floor.

“Isabella…eyes.”

“Sorry Master.” She looks back up at me.

“Come to me.” I demand.

She stood right in front of my chair where I was seated frowning.

“What is the frown for? Because I know now why it is you have repeatedly failed this scene or because you are genuinely sorry that you disappointed me?”

“I feel horrible that I have let you down. That wasn’t my intention.”

“I beg to differ.” I argue.

The fire in her eyes lit up. “I wouldn’t lie about it.”

“We have been doing this on a regular basis for a few weeks Isabella. You knew exactly what you were doing, and you are only upset now because you got caught.” I hiss.

“Admit the truth to me now Isabella. Did you or did you not care about ever being successful at this task or not?”

“Of course I cared.” She murmured, dropping her eyes yet again.

I pulled her down over my knee and smacked her ass with all my strength three consecutive times causing her to yelp, and stood her back up.

“Damn it your not focusing! What has you so preoccupied?”

“Nothing.” She denies but I know better. Something is on her mind and for the life of me, I couldn’t figure it out.

“Fine, if you want to do it this way then so be it. I will keep you locked in this room until you submit God damn it. Don’t doubt that I won’t beat you into submission on this.”

I swear to God she practically orgasms right in front of me by the words.

This is when I started to get suspicious. I knew Isabella liked being spanked and actually got off on it on more than one occasion, but this one incident that brought it all to a head sent me in a tailspin.

As far as everything else that had to do with her training, went along flawlessly. The weeks of training Bella to follow every command, every order without hesitation were some of the most intense moments we had.

I was proud of her ability to take a hold of the reins and learn to ride out every command I threw at her, all the while enjoying the journey as she helps me to mold her into my ideal submissive.

She kept me ridiculously hard. Never once has she angered me into denying both of us pleasure except for the numerous times she failed to hold off the orgasm when I requested.

I should have known that all the rest of it, wouldn’t last. Everything was too perfect and I had been waiting for the inevitable moment when she faltered and I finally get the answer as to why she fails at this time and again.  

It is why I sit here now, even more angry and seething over the actions I am about to unleash on her tonight.  

I distinctly remember when I warned her on the boat. I know that she agreed to it.

For the life of me, I could not understand what reason she found good enough to disregard my one standing rule. She knew what I expected of her, and this behavior was just beyond me.

The moment I realize my eyes were not playing tricks on me, my fists closed tight, and a haze of red angry fog clouds my vision when it sinks in that I am in fact staring at the sparkling ring of diamonds that shimmer catching my eye over on our dresser.

I couldn’t even say how long I had been standing there frozen, while the war raged inside of me.

My collar was not on her throat.

The beast in me roars and reared his ugly head demanding answers. He was about to take control, and go on a rampage of epic proportions, and I almost gave into him and let him. It took everything I had in me to focus not on the act, but more on the reason why she did it.

I grab it up, hell bent on getting as far away from the penthouse as possible to gain some control on my temper.

What was she thinking?

Was this how little she cared?

It wasn’t so much that she didn’t have it on her at home, because I was sure that was something I could have dealt with, without the my anger reaching this level.

However, the fact that she left this house and went out without it on her throat was inexcusable, and most certainly unacceptable. The possessive side of me fought so hard to take over and I struggled with all that I had to not just give in and unleash him on her.

She left this house without her fucking collar.
Let me teach her. Let me be the one to punish her. Let me be the one to etch the memory of this rule into that sweet little ass of hers.
You know you want to, as much as I want to do it. I won’t let you down.  

I was going to hurt her if I did not get away from here before she returned, so I fled like a coward. I just needed to calm down.

I needed answers, but to look at her right now, it simply wasn’t an option if she was to return right now. Let alone, be able to stay in control of the rage that lit up every cell of my body, and ignited a fire in him that burned so hot, he was frothing at the mouth to be given the task.

His thoughts invaded my head, full of his ideas for teaching her a lesson she would never forget. His visions of fucking her hard while biting her repeatedly to make sure every part of her exposed skin bore our brand on her. He wanted to make damn sure the world knew she was his.

The passion of drinking from her wasn’t even something he would be doing this for. No what he wanted to do more than anything is to dominate her like a wild caveman, grab her by her hair drag her ass back home, smack her ass repeatedly and forgo fucking her until he bit her  pushing venom into her, flooding her system with his scent, while punishing her by not fucking her while he did it. It would teach her, and make her see that I was not fucking playing when I set that rule for her.

Then his thoughts turned to her failures of holding that orgasm off. I stood here and let him show me the way he would strap her down so securely to where she would never get loose and he wanted to start out slowly just barely teasing her, increasing it slowly only to deny her and then gratify himself in front of her only to deny her and start over again.

What was sick was that this sounded like sweet justice to me. I wanted to drive her insane with need and all I wanted to do was tie her down so securely and watch her beg and plead for my cock, my venom being absorbed through the wounds I would mark her with, and then deny her. I hated myself for the twisted thoughts, because my memories of Caius flashed in my mind.

His thoughts were similar only he wasn’t revolted to the idea of it. He would have enjoyed it. I wasn’t so sure anymore if I wasn’t just like him, because these thoughts did and didn’t revolt me as well. I was conflicted.  

I knew this wasn’t how I should handle her, even though I had a raging hard on at the mere thought of sinking my teeth into that inner thigh and flooding venom into her cells while I teased her pussy, denying her release.

I paced the room now, running my fingers through my hair and wagered if I should just avoid her by staying here in my new office and not returning home.

After careful consideration, I made the decision.

I picked up my phone and sent her a text making damn sure she was aware of what awaited her.

I wanted her to fear me.

And fear me she would.

Isabella,
Get your ass home NOW!

I got an instant reply.

“Yes Master.”

When I enter the apartment, I flew up the stairs and found her standing in the bedroom.
Her purchases were in bags on the bed, but it was where she stood, that gave me my first clue, that she was well aware of what this was about.

She was not at all scoring points, because when her Master enters the room she fucking knows that her eyes are supposed to be directly on me. Her eyes were downcast which only increase my anger.

I made the decision to deal with this however I saw fit. I was the Dominant one. I didn’t have to justify shit to anyone and so I let whatever happened, or whatever I chose to let happen, just happen.

If she was going to fuck up even further by not making eye contact, then she should deal with the consequences of her actions.

I mean seriously….what the fuck is she thinking?

I clear my throat wait for her to meet my gaze.

She swallows a pool of venom, before her eyes slowly scan up and met with mine.

“I am so sorry Master.”

“Oh your damn right you are, and you will be for a long time to come. Get your fucking ass over here and retrieve it out of my jacket pocket and get on your knees at my feet.”

She did exactly as I asked.

“I am far calmer than I thought I could be, but make no mistake, after I am through with you vampire or not…you are going to hurt just as much as you have hurt me Isabella. Imagine how I felt when I made that gruesome discovery of your disregard for my feelings.”

I bent towering over her intent on intimidating her, I dominated her by gripping onto the hair at the base of her skull, tilting her head back staring down at her. I pressed my nose to hers, so fucking angry, I never realized how angry I could really get until this.  

“I am going to bring you to the edge, over and over, and over, and deny you all fucking day and all fucking night long. Don’t think for a minute that I will be in total control of the rage that burns in me. I am so fucking pissed beyond words Isabella…so pissed that my mind is imagining fucking you and biting in between. Do you have any idea how much that pains me to know that I want to hurt you like that? That I want to bite you when we are not at all connected?”

Her bottom lip quivered.

I got harder.

“I am so sorry Master.” Her eyes glistened and my heart literally bled, but it wasn’t for her.  

“Why?”

Silence.

“Why Isabella?”

She had one more chance and when her words came out, I was beyond stunned.

“I tried to mess up but you never caught it or noticed. I even called you Edward and it didn’t phase you.”

I stood over her gripping her chin now, my emotions livid and concerned at the same time.

“Are you telling me you did this on purpose?”

She drops her eyes and a flash of new anger struck me.

“Isabella right now would be a really good time for you to not falter once more before I hang you from the chains of my playroom and lash into your back with a bullwhip using every bit of strength I have to show you how angry I am. I am struggling here baby so please, I implore you to straighten up and focus on what we have been doing over the last four weeks and explain this to me and keep your eyes on me. Make me understand.”

I was hit with a flood of the scent of her arousal.

Then it all clicked into place. Every bit of it like the last piece of this huge complex puzzle had fallen into the one spot that we continually failed at in training. Images came at me like a documentary playing on the big screen. Her behavior on the island being one of the biggest clues of all.

I was an idiot.  

“You are not only a submissive.” I murmured at the reality of what I had been completely oblivious to.

Her eyes drop and I could smell the shame seep out of her. It nearly broke my heart, because she had nothing to be ashamed of. I should be the one that is ashamed. I was the fucking experienced Dominant here, but my reactions to her actions screamed that I was anything but that.  

“You’re a masochistic submissive?” I stood over her torn by the revelation and even more confused as hell.

“Yes…I think so.” Her eyes remained down, her shame now clearly evident or it was intentional I wasn’t so sure any more.

Now I was second guessing my own judgments of her.

I yanked her collar out of her hand fastened it to her neck and commanded in a very angry and deep voice, “Playroom, naked, on your knees next to the intimidator right fucking NOW!” I yell turning my back on her, once I realized I was losing my shit over this. I couldn’t let her see it.

If she saw how this was affecting me, it would undermine everything I taught her.  

I made my way down to call Peter.

Peter has been a Dominant his entire adult human and all of his vampire life. He studied up on it as a teenager and dabbled in it the very first time he had sex as a submissive under a Mistress. He has stated repeatedly how hard it was to be mated to your submissive.

“I don’t know what to do. I thought I was playing the role of a true Dominant, but am I really? Have I been all this time? I understand limits and safe words but I never played hard like others. Now I am questioning if I can even handle this lifestyle with my own fucking mate! Fuck Peter Jesus, she is my mate. A little pain with your pleasure is always fun…but Bella is wanting pain and so much so that she is doing something to guarantee she gets it. Fucking Christ Peter…how do I become that kind of Dominant? I am so lost in love with her but it isn’t enough. Will I ever be enough or what she needs? She practically came when I threatened to beat her with a bull whip and the words had me cringing as I spewed them. A fucking bullwhip!”

“Kinky little sheathen…I am sort of proud of her.” He laughs.

“Peter…this is not funny. I am questioning my entire ability to play my role here.”

“Edward…if you love her, you will figure it all out. But why don’t you start by addressing the pressing issue. Make her communicate what she needs. It is not acceptable for her to sink to underhanded ways to get what she wants. She wants pain. You are going to have to compromise. You know it isn’t a psychological reason…Bella is just well…a kinky little girl. You two will work it out. But you need to make it clear to her that I will not come running to help her if she ever takes off that collar again.”

I still can’t find it in me to see the humor as Peter seems to of.

“I have a temper and I love the paddle, the power of teasing…teasing is an art and one I have mastered quite well, but fuck Peter, can I hurt her the way she seems to want? He certainly wants to hurt her for hurting me.”

I whisper the last part.

“Maybe that is your answer.”

“What?”

“Maybe this is the time that you hand over to him. Does he express his desire to take control?”

“Fuck you have no idea how much he is rattling the cage.”

“Listen Edward, I get that you don’t want to hurt your mate intentionally, especially with the brutality it seems she is seeking out. There is only one way you are going to figure this all out. You need to sit down with her and get a very extensive list of limits and go over each one in detail. You are so arrogant when it comes to this lifestyle you think your rule is golden. There is a reason why Dominants and submissives do this shit. We aren’t doing it for the hell of it. It’s a clear and precise outline of what one expects and what one can tolerate, and yes that includes you Edward. You need to express to her what you can tolerate doing and what you can’t handle….hell, I would even go so far as to suggest you fill out one and let him out to fill out a separate one. I bet the differences will be very interesting. I would really like to see that.”

I consider the thought of it.

“I don’t know what happened in that forest that pissed her off so bad, but whatever it was, I am sure it is a hard limit for her, but my guess is that she was pretty receptive to him when you stood there in front of all of us and she got a really good look at you in that state of mind for the first time as a vampire. It was pretty fucking obvious that Isabella was aroused. Her scent flooded the entire area and if that is the case, which I am assuming that you are already starting to see the logic of it, well then you may just be able to pull this off easier than you think, by handing over control on those nights she needs the pain.”

“She doesn’t trust him.” I murmur.

“And why is that?”

“He inflicts more pain than she is able to tolerate.”

“Well then there you go. You Edward, are going to have to lay down the rules for him and he isn’t going to like it one fucking bit, but if you can get him to adhere to them, then I am sure that between the two of you, you will both be very satisfied with the results.”

“So what do I do first, because right now she is upstairs awaiting punishment.”

“You sound more calm than you were, do you feel like you can punish her for the disrespectful behavior she has chosen as a path she has been following, or do you think you should just let him unleash on her ass?”

“I don’t know what do you think I should do?”

“I will be honest Edward, the whole collar thing, I swear to God, if Charlotte ever thought that was remotely okay to pull, she wouldn’t see the light of day for a God damn year and I am guessing that the way you had to leave to go to the office and call me says a hell of a lot. If it were me, I would forgo the whole limit list and put it on the back burner, let his ass out and teach that girl a fucking lesson. You know whipping her won’t do, but you know damn well how to push her to the edge and deny her before you let her fall over that edge. Hell even if she attempts to leap before you are about to stop bite into her ass and make damn sure your cock isn’t in her when you do it. That will cut that orgasm off so fucking fast.”

I got harder.

“Why does that thought arouse me so much?” I sigh.

“It isn’t you that is getting hard Edward.”

My lip lifts up in the corner of my mouth.

“Sadistic motherfucker.” I growl.

“And maybe, just maybe that is why he exists in the first place. Fate…hell maybe Alice is right after all. You are one of the few that has his own demon so it very well could be the answer.”

“So you think I should go up there, unleash his ass on her and take all the time in the world if need be to drill it into her head that if she so much as thinks of pulling this shit again it will only be worse.”

“Sadly yes I do, what is worse is hell, dude, that may turn her on and cause her to react again the same way, so let him do it for you. He will show her pain but remember, don’t work out the limits until you have worked out the punishment of the collar on her sweet little sassy ass.”

“Thanks man.”

“No problem…now you got me all fucking worked up and Charlotte is out hunting. I may have to track her ass down and drag her back to the playroom fucker.” He laughs.

I hung up and sat here contemplating my next move.

I decide to go up with her outfit, have her get dressed and tether her to me. I take her out hunting and have her take down three large buck.

I take down a deer and demand she get naked, bend her over it and fuck her from behind while I deny feeding off her and make her watch me feed from the animal instead. I knew instantly that she despised this just as much as I did. She even attempted to Slather some of it’s blood on her body but I gripped her hands in time stopping her and denying her once again.

“You don’t get to tempt me. The only reason you are being sated now, is because I am about to lock you in the playroom and your sweet ass is going to suffer through the consequences of your actions Isabella.”

Her eyes focused on me, her head cocked to the side curiously looking at me.

“Yes Angel…I have made the decision that the one that is going to be in that playroom with you, is not going to be me, and you both are going in there alone. My only rule…there is none. You play with fire Isabella…well now baby, it’s time to burn.”

I stare her down showing her that I am every bit as serious as I come off, because for the first time in my life…I have NEVER been more serious about anything else in my life.

Her ass was his and he had free reign to do with whatever he chose.

© Robshandmonkey~





 



2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!! So is she going to be able to handle the punishment from "him" ? I think he is going to surprise her and she is going to think twice as far as how far she goes to get him to come out. She may have pushed it too far this time and is gonna regret it....but I can't wait...so hurry up please haha
    thanks...loved it of course
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damnnnn he is pissed would really be an understatement lol but hopefully we wont half to wait to longer for the next loved it like always

    ReplyDelete