Sunday, August 28, 2011

Chapter 56 Compromises

a/n
I am beet red with an honor bestowed on me by the lovely Midnight Cougar from the RobAttack website. She recommended my other story No way to say goodbye and I am so freaking honored that she loved it enough to do it!
Thank you bb from the bottom of my ever lovin heart! I am all giddy with excitement that anything I write is good enough to be recommended by any and all of you who read and follow anything I toss out there.
So thank you!


I was asked a while back and I keep forgetting to mention this....How many chapters is Shhhhh….? For fuck sake if I know lol….I don’t outline, I just go with the flow my dearest ones…I know what I wanna say and what I want to tell…all the rest is just gravy….Okay,  where was I….OH yeah….I give you….




Shhhhh…..

Chapter 56

Compromises

Bella’s POV

Over the course of the next couple of days, Edward’s focus and mood had drastically changed. I still wasn’t wearing his collar and the subject had come up once but he dropped it quickly when I hesitated.

His focus was now aimed at getting an understanding as to what type of gift I possessed—or should I say gifts?

Yes, apparently I had more than one.

Over the last week all my time consisted of me and trying to get a handle on my so-called gift. Edward had Alice and Jasper return to help working with me on it. Then Carlisle and Elizabeth came by one day also to discuss the various friends Carlisle knew that were gifted as well and he had already spoken to many of them. They were willing to help me with Edward’s approval of course, so we arranged to meet in a remote forest far from the ranch for a little testing. Edward was still leery about anyone knowing about the location of the ranch and I can’t say I didn’t blame him.

It was sitting on a gold mine. 

I felt really bad that Edward had to board his horses for the time being because…well damn it they just smelled too fucking good and I mean I felt really, really, bad about that but it couldn’t be helped.

The thirst that a vampire lives with is not at all, what I even considered when I was all for being like Edward. Little did I know I would suffer with a sore throat for eternity. I simply wasn’t thinking about that part. All I could see was having Edward for eternity so my overall picture was skewed and I had no one to blame but me…well sort of. 

Granted I knew I would have the strong desire to drink blood but it never really occurred to me how often that annoying little thirst would be.

There were times when it drove me insane, keeping me on edge. I snapped on him, on the forest around us, and sometimes on anything or anyone near me. I was truly a volatile newborn there was no doubt about it when my temper just went haywire.

The whole gift thing was rather annoying because I simply wasn’t getting it at first. They kept saying that I had it—but what the hell I had—I certainly didn’t feel it or anything for that matter. I had not one clue how to even engage in using it.

Then I met Kate.

She was one of Carlisle’s friends, and thankfully she was willing to test me. I had to hand it to her because she was brave and because of her bravery, it was Kate that enlightened all of us as to what it was exactly that I was gifted with.

She smiles up at me as she sits on the forest floor a little dazed across the clearing.

She had apparently tried her electrical current thing on me and well when she touched me it zapped her so fucking hard, throwing her back across the forest landing her on the other side of the clearing we had become familiar with.

“She possesses an very unique and unusual shield that not only has the ability to protect her mentally, but physically as well. I am willing to bet she can shield others as well. The real gift though lies in her ability to take my gift and use that shield to bounce it back at me! I am sure that any vampire that attempts to use their gift against her may very well regret it! Jesus she can bounce my gift back at me ten fold, if I weren’t a vampire that would have hurt!” she laughs.  

Jasper pipes up and stated, “That’s exactly what I experience with her. It comes back to me if I push any emotions towards her and your right it is stronger!”

“So then why can’t I see her?” Alice asks.

Carlisle steps up and suggests, “Maybe because she can’t control it yet, you are just locked out from time to time. That would explain erratic visions. Sometimes she lets you get through, without realizing it.”

“But wouldn’t it bounce it back like Kate just explained?” Edward asks.

“No. How do you bounce back precognition? Specifically, precognition would violate the principle that an effect cannot occur before its cause.” Carlisle argued.

“Wow.” I mumbled. “So your saying I should be able to control this?”

“Oh it’s only a matter of time before you do. I am sure now that you are aware of it, you can focus on it.” He suggested.

I apologized profusely to Kate, but she wouldn’t hear of it. She laughs and decides she needs to teach me how to project my shield gift on to those around me.

We started with Edward. I was supposed to protect him.

Keyword…supposed to.

Needless to say…his ass was thrown just as far if not farther than she was. He smirks at me and smacks my ass when he gets back over to me, giving me a playful warning that I get one of those free. I can’t help but giggle and still get excited at the prospect of being spanked later on. My body heats up at the thought and I try to refocus.

Being a newborn, I have discovered the ability to get so easily distracted. Especially where Edward is concerned.

Then they brought Ben in.

Ben is one deadly vampire. I had no idea just how deadly he could be and he was a challenge. He manipulated elements. Hell, as far as his demonstration showed, I had no doubts when he explained he could strike a vampire with lightning right where he stood without lifting a hand to do so. Yes. Ben was pretty damn deadly in his own right.

We decided it wouldn’t be wise to strike me with lightning or we would have a rather crispy Ben on our hands so he opted to test me in other areas as he utilizes the wind, water and hail even. Nothing ever touches me. Alice stood off to the side and suddenly her eyes glaze over.

I could sense Edwards reaction to whatever it was that she was seeing. Edward was livid as he watched it play out.

It had to do with me and fire. Apparently, I could shield myself from it and Alice explained it to him but Edward was adamantly against testing it out. I came up with the idea of something as simple as a cigarette and since Vampire’s don’t really smoke nobody had one to test on my skin. Edward was angry that I even considered the thought of trying it and I would before he could stop me. I had to test this theory.  

Later that night when it was just us and his family, we were all sitting around the back patio. I slipped inside of the back door and walked over to the stove burner turning it on. I then ran my hand over the flame.

Nothing happened.

Nothing.

I squealed with excitement and called Alice in to show her. Just as I made the movement again Edward had come into the backdoor and I could see the anger there behind his very pissed off glare.

His jaw tensed, his body went rigid and he came up on me so fast pinning me against the sink. He leaned into my ear and whispered, “You and I are going to have a serious discussion upstairs later.” He shoved away from me and went back outside.

Alice just smirked at me.

Needless to say later that night when we were finally alone again he demanded my undivided attention.

I have come to learn that both Edward and I are so damn stubborn that it sometimes causes us to butt heads. Granted he is the dominant of the two of us, there is no doubt about it, but he starts in right away.

I sit here watching him pace like a nervous cat. “Why Isabella?”

He wants to collar me and with me still being so new to this life and with my newborn traits, I felt so out of control and unsure that I am afraid to let him do that. Hell, I would be strapped to the intimidator 24/7. It just seemed insane for me to make that commitment to him while I was like this. So unpredictable and I wasn’t sure if he liked that thought.

Edward seems to get off on inflicting some pain with his pleasure and as much as he rarely has admitted it, I know he does.

Edward finally asked me for the last time with that heartbroken expression as to why I wouldn’t allow him to collar me.

“Why Isabella? Give me the real reason why you will not let me collar you?”

“Edward, you know I would love to be yours completely but right now, it just isn’t the right time. I am so out of control of everything, my emotions are all over the place, I get frustrated so easily, my temper flares at the slightest thing, and my God the snark that comes out of my mouth is a guarantee I will be punished more than I will be pleasured because of it.”

That was my excuse and I was sticking to it.

He watched me intently for several moments and I could see the inner thoughts processing this information in his brilliant mind. He is working out how to convince me to be more confident with him.

To trust him.

But this is Edward we are talking about here. Not someone who would be easy to dissuade. Edward is the kind of man that doesn’t take no for an answer, but he had no problems denying anyone around him of anything.

He makes no excuses for that, and I am starting to learn to just accept it.

To put it bluntly, Edward is a little bit of a control freak. It explains his inability to follow others rules and his need for organization, not to mention his need to collar me.
I could tell he was out of sorts. I suspected that deep down he felt the need to have control over me and until he was, he would not be happy. My little test today was obviously an outright violation of his request, but because I was not collared, he couldn’t punish me for disobeying his request.

Edward is also the master of manipulation. If he wants something bad enough he will do what he has to, to get it. I know he has that bad boy persona for a vampire after hearing all the stories his family would tell me, so I should not be surprised when he did what he did next.

The motherfucker wooed me at one of my weakest moments. It was just like he did the first night with the fireflies, the candles, and the romance in the tub after some of the hottest sex we had had to date. Later that night he again made love to me so sweet and gently.

And now he stands here asking me for a compromise.

“If I promise to remember your newborn instincts are a viable reason for your poor behavior or actions, and make the promise that I will only punish you when the occasion warrants such action, will you please allow me to collar you?”

So I stand here in front of the mirror as he commands me to kneel.

He walks around me slowly and comes to stand directly behind me, our eyes are locked on one another’s in the reflection of the mirror. His dominant persona is locked into place.

“Isabella, I promise Angel, to be a very attentive Master to his very volatile little submissive. I will remember that I need to take every action or reaction I get from you, and take that into account that you may not be fully aware of your behavior.
I will keep in mind that your behavior at all times during your transition into this new life may be erratic and disobedient. I know as a result I will have to carefully consider the facts and determine from there, how or if any punishment should be given, so I am going to ask you once again, “Please Angel, lift your hair, tilt your head to the right and to show your Master that you want to wear my collar as much as I want it on you.”


How could I refuse him after all of that?

I wanted to belong to him. I loved the short time we first had in New York when he took care of me. Granted he was a possessive beast but I am his mate and this is the way I want to live my life. I want to be taken care of…no, I need it. It will not change who I am. It will only make me want to be better for him. To please him and knowing that I can help to achieve that for him did not leave him waiting for too long.

I pull my hair to the side lift it, tilt my head and watch his eyes brighten to the sparkling green I loved so much.

Yes. He won. Whatever Edward wants, Edward gets.

Oddly, I love that about him and I wouldn’t want him to change it for all the world.

So, now I walk around with a one point two million dollar collar on my throat in my everyday life while it sparkles blindingly at times but it screams that I totally belong to Edward in every way and I do not take it off…ever.

During our time on the ranch each day he does live up to his promise.
Our daytime activities include some fight training and thirst control, that of which I am failing miserably, but it’s the nighttime activities that I look forward too so much.

Every morning he lays out my outfit, instructs me on my expected appearance, demands a quick fashion show runway strut in said outfit and then he takes me out to hunt. By nightfall, he runs my bath, lays out my outfit for our playtime in the playroom, which usually goes all the way through the night and ends up with us both drenched in a sticky sex scent that only comes off once we shower.

Edward marks me constantly in his scent. He likes to lick his venom and leave a trail of it along my skin. His appetite is more insatiable than mine, and because of it, we hunt up to twice a day because I drink for both of us now.
Each night at some point during our scenes, he feeds from me. His favorite spot is just above my pussy and to the left a little. He never bites me any place but the three original spots he had from the first time.

Our sex is so different every night I find him trying something new. I think he is challenging himself and me. I have been very obedient and I think it is starting to wear on him a little. If I were to guess, I almost think he wishes I would screw up.

“Tonight Angel, you are going to be a very naughty girl in this scene. I should not have to tell you what I want. I think by the outfit I am laying out, you should be able to figure it out. Don’t let your Master down, Angel.” He gives me a devilish smirk and if I were reading him right, I would say he not only wants me to be disobedient, he needs me to be. When I look at the out fit he has chosen for me, I laugh inwardly knowing I was right.

I feel the arousal in my panties seep out as I smile knowing my Master is such a pervy beast. God I fucking love him and sex as a vampire does not compare to sex as a human. Granted I was fucking Edward before but I know the difference now. He was holding back so much and to hear the metal in that bed stress from the force of our acts is a reminder just how much he really did hold back.

He keeps pushing me to challenge him. I am so close to doing it. Tonight…maybe I will finally make a little wager with him.

“Master…”

“Hmm…?” he hums

“You say you tested out that bed you designed, but I have heard it groan out from the stress…I have a challenge. Fifteen hundred dollars and a new custom made fully reinforced bed says…this newborn can break that bitch tonight.” I grin at him with devious confidence.

Edward’s eye’s shot to mine and were slightly wider and then he busted out laughing.

When he finally composed himself he had me pinned up against the wall. He was panting. “You are on little girl…and when you fail I want something else.” I could see the impish look in his eyes. Whatever was about to come out of his mouth was downright dirty. I knew this look.

“What is that?” I bat my lashes at him and look up at him innocently.

“I’ll break it instead…but I won’t be fucking your pussy.” A devious smile fills his face. His eyes are now even more alight.

I gulp.

Loudly.

His brow cocks higher on one side. “What’s the matter Angel? Are you scared?”

“Deal.” I say stupidly offering up my ass for a pounding of epic proportions.

“Oh this is going to be so much fun.” He snickers walking away from me with a smug ass grin.

“Yeah we’ll see.” I come back, even though I am now slightly nervous.

Jeeze Bella open mouth insert foot…why don’t ya? Ugh!

©Robshandmonkey~

*gigglesnorts*

3 comments:

  1. Eeppp update soon I've been waiting 7 days for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAy! Once again Edward gets his way! I knew Bella wouldn't resist to hold back anymore once she got a taste of Edward and his demands.

    You are doing an Excellent job with this story. I can't wait for you to update the next chapter.

    Now that Edward has finally collared Bella and has trained her to his approval, he finally sees he misses his Sassy Bella.

    Oh I can't wait to see how hot the chili peppers will be on your next chapter?

    Congratulations on your nomination for your next story! Kee up your Amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait for more loved it want more can't wait update soon

    ReplyDelete