Thursday, July 14, 2011

Chapter 37 Vanished

ALLYVERA CHILI RATING
Shhhhh.....

Chapter 37

Vanished

Bella’s POV


Edward was not speaking at all on the plane. He was texting away like a demon on that damn phone of his ignoring both his mother and me. When the plane touched down at the small little airport out in the middle of nowhere. I thought it was the one near his ranch but when we got off, I realized it wasn’t.

Elizabeth had no idea what was going on any more than I did, so we are both surprised when Edward stands up and grabs me by the hand, but told his mother to stay seated.

“Mother…the plane is going to take you back to Chicago. I will call you later.” He was short with her, leaned down, and kissed her cheek. Not really speaking anything more than he had to. I should have wondered why in the hell he had been acting so strangely. I knew he was worried…I mean who wouldn’t be when you have gotten yourself involved in a motherfucking mafia!

I knew the horrors that were associated with this horrific word. To me I had only heard stories about organized crime. I had learned about some of it in school but it did not touch my life or me personally, so it almost didn’t seem real. I had no reason to fear them until I moved to Chicago, because you would run into them at different locations. Their presence was obvious especially when you read about the senseless killings linked to them in the papers. The only fear I had about them was to be a random victim shot on a street where they congregated when a bout of violence broke out. I just knew to avoid those locations and avoid the dark cars with the dark windows like the one that was used as a get away car and was involved during the fire at Edward’s club.

At the time, I just did not put two and tow together until now. Edward was on some list.
A list I did not want to even think about.

A vampire mafia sounded absolutely terrifying, and to learn that Edward was dealing with them before I came along scared the fucking shit out of me and now to know I am right smack in the middle of all of it is unreal. I swear I am having a Goddamn nightmare.

We stand on the tarmac and watch his private plane take off and I couldn’t help but feel a little anxious when I notice there is no damn car around here that we would be using to drive out to the ranch. He pulls out his cell phone, turning away from me not saying a word as we stood out on the concrete runway in the dark. I had no idea what in the hell we were doing so I had to ask finally.

“Edward what are we doing?”

Just then, a light in the sky appeared and the sound of a helicopter was drawing closer. He stood there waiting, watching it land before he finally turns to me, and grabbing my hand again.  

“Let’s go.”

He pulls me dragging me behind him. The loudness of the damn thing was deafening and the wind nearly knocked me on my ass, but he pulls me along keeping me close to him as we board it while keeping our heads ducked down somewhat. I had no idea helicopters could be so damn big. He straps me in and hands me a headset, refusing to look at me once. I could hear the pilot asking if we were ready in my ears and then Edward’s voice was there too and he said we were good to go as we began to lift my stomach dropped out and I almost wanted to vomit. My nerves were starting to work on me and I still had yet to eat anything leaving the restaurant before my meal arrived.

I watched him closely and still he would not even look at me. I squeeze his hand to get him to look at me to see if I could see something…anything in his eyes, but he just ignores me and spoke to the pilot.

“How much longer?”

“Thirty minutes tops.”

I look down and all I can see is blackness. There is nothing around here and his actions are not making one bit of sense to me. Where were we going if we were not going back to the ranch?
Then out of nowhere, lights appear below and it looks to be another small airport. We land and the helicopter shuts down completely. The pilot gets out while Edward works to get me unfastened and then he helps me out gripping me by the waist to pull me down to him. I notice the pilot is pushing a rolling stairway to the door of another small leer jet. I am getting tired of this shit and I want to know what in the hell is going on. I yank my hand away from him and finally stop in my tracks. Edward turns to look at me and he is clearly angry but I do not care.  

“What the hell is going on?”

“Please Bella let me just get you out of here. I promise we will have nothing but time for me to explain later.”

“Where are we going?”

“South, now come on.”

“What do you mean south? South where?”

“Bella don’t make me grab you and throw you over my shoulders and drag you on that plane. I can and will tie you down in the cabin bedroom if you fight me on this!”

“What in the hell is wrong with you? What are you doing?” I glare at him.

“I am taking you somewhere safe.”

“You just can’t kidnap me!”

“The hell I can’t! Watch me!”

He steps up to me and slides his arm around my waist and says, “Don’t you dare try to fight me on this.”
He pulls me to the bottom of the stairs and I recognize Peter right away not realizing he was the pilot, when he smirks at me and shakes his head.

"Em is right, you sure the fuck are feisty. I can totally see how she has you so fucking flustered, damn Edward you have met your match."

He laughs showing me his razor sharp fangs.

Edward pulls me along with him.

"What is Peter doing here?"

"He is a dear friend and the only soul I trust now get your ass on that plane or I assure you that it will be sore for the next week." He growls lifting me up onto the first step pushing me forward up the stairs.

He leads me to a seat, straps me in, kisses the top of my head, and tells me, "Just behave please."

I scowl at him. "You better have some fucking answers when we get to wherever the hell we are going!"

He kneels in front of me, his hand caressing my cheek. "I have to protect what is mine love, and you are the only thing in this world that matters to me."

I gape at him. "What about your mother…your family?"

"They can take care of themselves, now be a good girl and I promise I will explain everything."

I sit here watching Edward and the Peter standing near the cockpit. They are whispering and I am getting more and more pissed off.

They both entered the cockpit and I watched them curiously for a few minutes before the plane started up. I sighed heavily crossing my arms in disgust. I basically pouted until I fell asleep.

S*h*h*h*h*h*

I woke up with the warmth of the sun on my back and instantly notice that the temperature is hotter than fucking hell here, not to mention the fact that the air is also sticky. I have never felt weather like this before and I lift my head up and notice I am in a huge bed that is facing a wall of glass French doors. I can hear the ocean outside and smell the salt in the air. I lift up and I realize I am completely naked under the sheet.

“Where in the hell are we?”

“My father’s island.”

I turn towards the sound of Edward’s voice. He is standing there looking out the windows just staring and not looking at me at all.

“You have to be starved by now. I would make you something to eat, but you know how that turned out the last time I tried to cook for you. I damn near burned the kitchen down so…you will have to fix something yourself.”

“How long have I been asleep?”

“Well over nineteen hours.”

I gape at him. “You were tired Isabella. We had a rather hectic past couple of weeks. There are clothes laid out in the bathroom for you.”

I get out of bed and walk over to him. “You promised me you were going to tell me what the hell was going on.”

“And I will, go get cleaned up, eat something and then we will talk. Bathroom is the second door down the hallway on the right.”

“Good Morning Angel.” He leans over kisses the top of my head and still does not meet my eyes.

I stomp off and find the bathroom take care of business jump in the shower and let the water rinse off the sweat from my body. I get out, find the clothes he left, and lift them up to inspect them. They are obviously new and strangely my size.

“How the hell does he do this?” I mutter.

I slip into the tiny white cotton panties and pull the short little white sundress over my head.

White. It figures. Definitely Edward’s choice. It didn’t go unnoticed that he was standing there in a pair of tan board shorts and nothing else before I came in here and I fought to keep from ogling his bare chest. I had to hold my ground.

When I come out he turns and his eyes start at my bare feet and slowly scan up. When he gets to my thighs and he takes in the length of the skirt I am wearing, his brow cocks up higher on the right as he appraises it with a devious little impish smirk he flashes. He seriously melts me where I stand while infuriating me at the same time. I should be a puddle of goo but I am too angry at him for not telling me why in the hell I am here with him! I know he is trying to distract me.  

“Fucking beautiful as always.” He says when his eyes met mine.

“Fucking confused as hell…as always!” I glare and walk past him towards the area where there is a kitchen off the main room.

“Hmm….Tiger-Kitten wants to come out and play?” He chuckles behind me.

“Start talking.” I snap and pull the fridge open to find it stocked with a few essentials.
I pull out a couple of eggs, the carton of OJ and start searching for a pan having no problem locating it; I put it on the stove and my stomach growls loudly.

“While you eat I am going to go for a quick hunt. I did not want to leave you last night in case you woke up so I haven’t fed in a while.”

Before I could protest, he was gone like a flash out the French doors. I find myself slamming things down with more force than necessary. I nearly break a plate. I fix my breakfast, sit down at the little island in the kitchen, and put my plate in the sink after I have devoured it. I was starving and I felt much better. I decide that a few dirty dishes make for a wonderful form of mild punishment for him. I smile to myself and walk around the house taking a tour of my own. I follow the long hall that curves around, starting at one end; I begin to open each door looking inside. I find guest room and a bathroom, another guest room, when I get to the last room at the very end of the curve, just as I open the door, I am suddenly grabbed from behind, and a cold hand covers my mouth to stifle my scream.

“Shhhhh…just so you know that even if you scream, I promise no one can or will hear you, so you may as well just behave.”

My eyes widen. It is Edward’s voice but it sounds a lot more like the voice of his Master persona.  

His tongue comes out and he licks behind my ear keeping my mouth covered. I can feel my heart beat out of my fucking chest and he does a cross between a growl and a purr pressing his bare chest to my back. He is using his other hand to pull me into him with his arm wrapped around me laying flat on my lower abdomen as he pushes it up under the hem so that the cold touch of his palm rests on me, hot flesh to cold stone flesh. His touch sends a jolt of electricity through my entire body. I cannot help but shudder. I should be scared to fucking death but for some reason, there is a thrill in the way he is behind me, holding me in silence. I feel the heat burn under my skin and my cheeks must be glowing cherry red. I nearly groan out because this action he has just taken has me nearly ready to climax by his touch alone. My arousal is off the charts. I can feel myself getting wet and he confirms it when he inhales and hums in my ear.

“Master is ready to play and I know you are going to be a very good obedient little girl and do everything I say. If you don’t, so help me god if you so much as smart off once to your Master during this scene I am going to enjoy tying you down spread wide open to the table and I will teach my disobedient little girl how good her Master is in the art of teasing. I will tease you to the point that you are begging and crying for release…I may even deny you, but I promise you love, you fuck up once, and that is it. Is this understood my little innocent lamb? You have my permission to nod if you do.”

His hand is still covering my mouth, and I almost dare part my lips to press my tongue against the palm of his hand to taste him.
 “I am in the mood for a little role play scene…and you are my helpless victim and you have already found yourself in a pretty precarious position little girl. Are you going to do everything I tell you and behave or are you going to force me to gag you?”

All I can do is nod my head.

“Is that a yes I will be a good girl? Or a no I need you to gag me?”

I nod and then shake my head.

“It would be wise of you to remember that you promised to be a good girl, now push this door all the way open.”
My hand pushes against it and the first thing I notice is that there are no windows in this room, its shrouded in darkness, but the shadows that cast on the equipment in here is pretty obvious.
My body feels like it is surging with energy from his touch and my excitement in the new discovery.
I hear a faint growl just below my earlobe. Then a slight tingling sensation as something sharp grazes my skin. I know it has to be his fangs ghosting over the pale skin of my neck. I react to a breeze of his cool breath as it sends a wave of sensation through me causing my entire body to shiver.

My eyes dart around the room taking in the décor now as my eyes begin to adjust.

His voice sounds like soft velvet against my skin, “Listen to that heart rate increase…I can hear your blood flow and it sounds like the sweetest babbling brook under your all too transparent skin, fuckkkkkkk….does it smell so fucking good Bella…my cock I growing harder by the scent of it.”

The depth of his tone is mind blowing as his grip on me tightens holding my body, which is now on fire against the icy chill of his chest, “You get to be the one to break it in Angel. It has a lot in common with you….you know…do you want to know how?”
I shake my head no, because I cannot speak let alone answer.

He hums, “Hmmm…it too is untouched just as you were before I stole that sweet alluring all consuming innocence of yours…the best thing I ever did and thankfully my vampire mind will never forget.” A low purr rumbles in his throat.


I feel the other hand slide down and push up the front of my skirt to cup my pussy. My panties are the only thing between his icy touch and my bare searing hot skin. “Hmm….It appears someone’s panties are a little bit damp, are we a little excited Angel?”

He starts pushing me forward with each step he takes and I have no choice but to go where he leads me, my mouth still covered by his large hand. I hear him kick the door closed behind us and now we are in total darkness.

Edward inhales and his purring increases, “Fuck I love the scent of your adrenalin Isabella, your body is so responsive. You do not have to say a thing because it betrays you as it sings out all of your secrets—everything you are too shy to directly say to me—your body betrays you. So fucking sweet…I hear it, smell it, and taste it in the air as it is coursing through those veins of yours. Such a sweet fucking scent makes you smell like the most sinfully delicious temptation to any vampire within miles…if I wasn’t sated right now…I would probably plead to drink from you.”

My entire body shook from the thought of his words and what they were doing to me. Every pore of my skin ignites as I begin to heat up in this room. The air is not regulated and I feel my skin dampen with a light sheen of sweat as I gasp at the mere thought of his drinking from me again.

“What’s wrong Isabella? You like the thought of me drinking from you?” I can feel my traitor body respond and give him an answer that I am too embarrassed to mutter.

Fucking hell…he knows now I am wetter than ever.

“Oh fuck yeah you do don’t you? You naughty little vixen.”
His lips are kissing my neck and throat, I hear material tear, and I am sure some of my clothes as well as his are now on the floor.
“Beautiful.” He groans. “Shrouded in darkness but I can see you crystal fucking clear.”
He pushes me forward until I am pressed up against the wall.
“I should fuck you like this. Your senses stolen from you would have you so on the edge in moments. What do you think Isabella? Does my naughty Angel like the thought of my big cold cock slipping into the heat of your wet heat? It sounds rather erotic to get fucked by a big vampire in the dark while he keeps his hand over your mouth to stifle your screams…not that I have to worry since we are miles from anyone that could save you should you desire to be saved.”

I whimpered against his hand.

“Oh Bella…I think you like that thought.”

Just like that, he ripped the rest of my clothes off me and had both hands in his grip his body pressed against mine and the cool wall pushing against my breasts while his cool body held me there in place. His cock is aligned with my entrance and his hand still covering my mouth to keep me quiet but I could not help the moans that came out of my chest and the whimpers from the pleasure that he was giving me already as we played out the scene.

“I am going to fuck you and you are going to be a good little girl and take it.”
With that, he sank his length into me and a growl turned into a roar as he screamed out,
“FUCK! God you’re so fucking hot between these beautiful thighs!” He pulls out and slams it into me and all I can do is whimper and wiggle against him. I am given little room to adjust my stance and he is driving his cock into me hard enough to hit the depths that I did not know existed causing me to quiver.

“That’s it baby isn’t it? That’s the spot.” He pulls out and drives it in again. “Fuck you are so fucking hot, wet and tight.” He grunts and his thrusting picks up in speed and depth. I am screaming into his hand that I am about ready to come and he knows it already from my thoughts.

“You can come anytime you want…let it go angel.”

That is all it takes. I shatter under his spell, convulse, squeeze, and tighten around him pulling him with me. The cold spray of his come is streaming deep inside of me sending me into a fucking spiral of sensations that my legs give out, but Edward holds me there filling me. My screams of pleasure are muffled by his hand and I can’t help but come harder than I have come yet all over him as it soaks us both and a trail of it is now running down the inside of my thighs.

“Fuck Bella you’re squirting on my cock like this!! Baby you’re making me come with you!” he cries out in my ear and I hear his breathing deepen and then stop the moment his lips are pressing against the main artery in my throat. His body is shaking and I hear a voice I do not recognize as it is whispering,

“Bite her…make her yours…forever. Do it! Now!”  


S*h*h*h*h*h….

Edward’s POV

He is goading me on. I want to. Oh God how I want to. I plan on it…just…just not yet. I snarl at him and push him back in his cage. Not…yet!

I pick her up in her haze of bliss and carry her to the bed and I proceed to lick her body from head to toe with my tongue.

“Mine.” I purr against the heat of her flesh crawling over top of her. Her breathing calms and her heart rate slows slightly and I nearly collapse from the exhaustion of the overwhelming events that have unfolded over the past several hours. I cannot lose her and if I have to keep her here on a private island in the middle of nowhere then I will to keep her safe.

I am selfish son of a bitch and should want to smack myself for the mere thought of being excited that I have literally kidnapped her, taking her far away from any of those she knows and loves and knowing I will continue to hold her here. At least until I allow her to leave…which in my mind is already determined when that would be….never.
© Robshandmonkey ~









   







2 comments:

  1. WOW. That was HOT alright. I loved the scene. I found myself hyperventilating with Bella! LOL

    I want him to bite her and make her truly his NOW!!

    Well written as always :)Please don't make me wait too long for the next chapter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn they really need to talk. Stop running away from feelings Edward!
    But given that I'm less than halfway through this I doubt that's going to happen any time soon.

    ReplyDelete