Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chapter 35 Edward's Song

I just discovered the true magic that my Kindle possesses. I am not one of those that reads the instructions and if I had…well, I probably would have known this months ago but since I didn’t…I discovered it by accident.

The reason I wrote this chapter the way it is was not to mimic any other authors scenes because we have seen this scene in SO MANY Fan fictions…
I wrote this chapter this way because I wanted to dare and try to see if I could describe Edward playing the piano while the song plays in the background…I admit it was harder than I thought it would be but I think I get as close as I can. I wrote the section and uploaded the song on my kindle and clicked play in the appropriate area and I will be damned if it didn’t play almost perfect. I have to warn you though...it all depends on how fast you read I guess…It wasn’t easy to write but if you want to read this chapter as I wrote it with the song playing you can still do it without a kindle by going to you tube or the Shhhhh…blog where the song is posted at the bottom of the playlist. 

Start the song at the point in the chapter with the arrows pointing at the words just as she says she hears him playing downstairs.

If you have an MP3 of a song such as the one I used in this chapter…You can load it on your Kindle and play the song in the background while you read the chapter. The song I selected for Edward’s song was one of the most beautifully written scores I had ever heard for a movie. In my opinion Twilight's original score has always been my favorite but this one damn near stole it away....but that’s just me…because we all know Carter Burwell RAWKS!

The Score is from the movie Remember Me. The composer is Marcelo Zavros and the song is Morning Montage you can find it on you tube…but I did one better and it is also posted on the Shhhhh…..Blogsite under the play list tab which has all the songs that inspired certain scenes in the story.

I just thought I would share my discovery in case anyone else didn’t know this and had a Kindle. Since so many writers use play lists for their chapters…Imagine the way you read a chapter now it is sort of cool... 
Try it...As Edward would say…It’s fucking beautiful.




Shhhhh…..

Chapter 35

Edward's Song

Isabella’s POV

I wake up entwined in silken sheets in a dark room facing the familiar picture window overlooking the city of New York. The lights from below cast a glow over the large room and I lift my head feeling aches in places that I had never felt before.
I sit up and stretch, wincing at the pain that racks my body yet again. I pull myself to the edge of the bed and stand up slowly making my way to the bathroom. The first thing I notice when I look in the mirror is my hair is a hairstylist’s worst nightmare. I attempt to comb through it after I splash cold water on my face, quickly brush my teeth, and walk back out glancing at the clock. It is three am and I wonder why Edward was not here with me. It was odd because I have woken up to him everyday since the day he saved me from Caius Volturi.
Edward cares for me in ways I never imagined and that any girl would dream of having. I could tell that at some point after our scene last night that he bathed me. My hair smells clean and is slightly damp.
I marvel at the fact that I can sleep through what this man does to me.
I can only chalk it up to the fact that he just wears me out completely and by the time I fall asleep…I sleep hard.
I mean bathing me and having sex with me while I sleep? Some would find that rather creepy but oddly…I loved the thought of they way he was with me even though I don’t remember a damn thing about it.
Edward as a Dominant is not as I imagined at all. Well no…there are times when he is exactly the way I imagine him but the majority of the time he is so caring and attentive, unlike that man I met in Lovely Dark and Deep so long ago.
Yet…he is still so demanding of those around him and I see him through different eyes when his personality sort of turns on a dime when he handles others around us.
His temper reminds me of a skyrocket.
Once he is ignited, he goes shooting off and sort of out of control, like the night he laid into his driver and pilot about taking orders from Emmett. I almost felt sorry for them both.
He is so different with everyone around him too. He talks so sweetly to Esme on the phone. He is curt with his father. With Emmett he morphs and feeds off of Emmett’s needs almost. Like when he needs him, he is there, when he is angry he lays into him, they laugh, joke, and share looks between them that I am sure are one sided conversations that my ears are not meant to hear.
Edward definitely has secrets but there is one thing I am starting to notice about him.  
He was predictable about certain things and having him to wake up to was one of those things.

So where is he?

I pull the sheet from the bed, wrap it around my completely nude body, and walk out of the bedroom.

>>>>>>>As soon as I hit the top of the stairs I hear the faint tinkling of a masterpiece playing from down below and I smile knowing that I finally get to hear him play. I knew he must be the one that played considering there was a piano at both of his residences. I make my way down the spiral staircase quietly, stop on the last step, and watch him from behind.




The room is bathed in an orange glow with candlelight creating shadows that dance all around Edward and the beauty of his pale naked skin sparkles in front of the dawning skyline of the floor to ceiling window behind him. He is deeply into playing with his head bowing over his baby grand piano. He sits atop a platform overlooking the city and every time I look at him he leaves me breathless. The melody is so heart wrenching yet sweet, and I love how he lovingly stretches out the melody as I stand here to watch him play secretly from behind the entire time. My heart flutters as he plays the melody out. His song has my stomach stirring up emotions deep within me. I lower myself down to sit on the last step, just so I can listen to him pour his heart out into this beautiful song. His arms are moving gracefully as his hands work over the keys, and even though I cannot see them, I imagined that his gracefully long fingers look elegant in their movement as he carefully lays out each stroke petting the keys. I inhale a deep shuddering breath as I watch the sinew of his muscles flex and he stirs up something deeper between my thighs as the tempo he was playing, composing kept building with the higher key strokes. His right bicep flexing with the higher keys and his left flexing with the lower ones. I listen and cannot help but smile to myself. It was almost as if he is was still in the middle of writing the melody…testing, and interlacing the key strokes to seek out the right tempo he was looking for. However, none of it ever sounded out of tune or off, at least not to these ears. Even composing he was perfect. The tempo was always steady until it started to build slightly. It is almost as if he is still testing until he hears what he wants and then when he nails the tone he is looking for, he replays it letting it build and build. His biceps are defined beautifully in the limited amount of light as they strained with each stroke. He makes my heart skip beats and my chest aches with longing to touch him.
Then suddenly the composition sort of levels out for a long stretch. He replays it and lets it build until he is tapping that high key testing before it grows deeper the longer he plays it out. Then I am left breathless again as he intertwines the deep keys with the high ones discovering they work beautifully together. I imagine his beautiful fingers caressing one of the eighty-eight keys as he plays magically bringing out a beautiful song that whispered an even tempo and once he found the sound he was looking for it only grew higher as it cried out a melody reminding me of hope. The song kept building higher and higher only to level out again. He is still searching, testing, pausing, waiting for something. It was as if the tune turned ominous all of a sudden. His back muscles flexed under the faint light of the city lights that shined into the room and I had not realized I stopped breathing altogether. My eyes scan down his back and I noticed he is wearing black sleep pants and then I finally had to suck in some air and remember to breathe. The song turned, and I felt hope pouring through the melody as he kept it up forcing it to grow to a higher deeper thrumming, it morphed sending chills through me. I would have sworn the sounds coming from that baby grand piano was certainly an entire orchestra playing by professionals. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard as tears welled up in my eyes. He then winds it down and lets the tinkling of each high key hold for a moment then he pauses and it was an odd little quip in the song as it wound down with an almost sadness as it ended.<<<<< 

He stops only to use that godforsaken angelic voice of his as he whispers words that left me breathless again.

“I been working on this for a while. I hope you like it.”

“Oh…Edward it was beautiful. Will you play it again?” I ask wanting to hear it from the beginning.

“Only if you come sit with me.”

I smile and stand up to walk over moving to sit next to him. He turns his head and slides over but he ogles me in the sheet. I slide in next to him and he leans over and presses his lips to mine softly.
“Hmm…I could kiss you for hours.” He hums brushing his lips past my cheek and down my neck making me shiver. Then when he pulls back, the sheet mysteriously fell away from my skin in torn strips as it pooled around the bench sliding off my body to land on the floor. I was left holding one tiny strip over my breast and my mouth hung open wide because I swear to fucking God he didn’t move.

He smirks, “Hmm…now that is what I call the world’s perfect muse.”

I just sit here gaping at him and drop the last shred of the sheet looking down at my bare body. I look back up at him and he is giving me the most impish smile.  

“Inspiration.” He winks and I feel the heat flood my face. He moves so damn fast before I can even let out a squeal I am now laying on top of his piano as he sits back down. There is a low growling in his throat.

“If I only had my camera.” He murmured. My eyes widen in horror.

“Isabella you are without a doubt the most beautiful creature I have ever encountered and love I want to photograph you so that I can surround myself in that beauty. I want you plastered on my playroom walls for my eyes only.”

“But you already have such beautiful photos in there. I certainly don’t compare to that!”

“Your right love you don’t. You are in a league all your own.” His fingers glide over the keys and he watches me curiously. My eyes widen as I feel the piano vibrate under me when he hits the low keys and an evil little smirk plays on his lips.

I feel like my senses heighten when the hairs stand up on my arms. The air in the penthouse is regulated; it is comfortable even for being bare ass naked. It is not too hot or too cold even though we are in the beginning of a heat wave on the east coast and summer just officially started.

He starts to play the song again from the beginning and I just lay back feeling the vibration under my back, my fingers rubbing the high glossy coating of the black smooth finish. I close my eyes and not only listen to the melody but I can feel it under me and thrumming through my skin. I hear Edward let out a soft purr and when I turn to look at him; his eyes are roaming over my curves, he licks his lips.

I turn on my side and prop my head up on my hand and he growls, his eyes focus on my breasts and then he swallows thickly, licks his lips again and slowly closes his eyes. His playing deepens and he throws himself into the song playing it harder than the first time only this time there is no testing. He is certain and it flows through him to his fingers and out into the ivories.

Then in a flash, he is on top of me naked his thighs push up against mine as he spreads me open and he cries out surprising me with his words.

“I need to be inside of you! God…I cannot stop wanting you. Needing to feel the heat of you.” His lips kiss my shoulder and he bares his fangs and lets them scrape over my shoulder. “You are driving me insane with lust Isabella! Why…why are you doing this to me?”  

I dig my nails into his back and thrust upward into him trying to give him what he needs.
What we both need. His words do not shock me right now because I feel the same way. I need him just as much too and I feel like I am not getting enough of him.

He slows his thrusting and grabs onto my face in his hand squeezing it.” I am losing it Isabella. The urges to bite you are growing stronger every day, I don’t want to do it yet, but I can’t quench the desire that just keeps building inside of me. I want to aver you I fucking need to…make you mine. Dominate you for eternity! I want to fuck you constantly…but God baby…I wanna taste you. Drink from you…you tasted so unbelievable and I know that is wrong…I shouldn’t want it but…” He says through clenched teeth. He looks almost angry when our eyes meet but then his eyes soften and he apologizes while he stills inside of me. “I am sorry.”

All the things he has just said cause my heart to swell.

“Master…when was the last time you fed?” I hadn’t really known when he did and didn’t.

His eyes gaze at my lips and his brow furrows. “Before the funeral when you spent time with Rose. Emmett and I took off for a couple of hours.”

“How often do you feed?”

“Isabella are we going to discuss my feeding schedule while my cock is buried inside of you? Really?”

“Your eyes are dark. They darken because you are hungry right?” I ask.

“Yes.” His eyes dart from mine to my lips and his hips pull away slowly.

“Baby…It won’t hurt me to lose a little blood.”

“No Isabella. I will not start using you for my nourishment.”

“So you would rather go hungry and let him out to hurt me again?” This hurt the thought of that. I didn’t like that side of Edward. He was frightening. Mean and downright scary.

“I have control of him. I lost focus Isabella. I just drank from you last night.”

“You could have taken more. What is a human able to lose at one time? You barely took any. I didn’t even feel it.”

“Bella the taste of your blood could consume me if I took what I could.”

“If you don’t take it then I will force you to.” I narrow my eyes at him. “We are in the city! We won’t be leaving until tonight to get back to the forest. Please baby.”

His hips pull back and he growls and thrusts hard up into me driving it deep…he hisses and laves his tongue along my throat. He looks feral, his thrust is so hard my body actually slides over the glossy finish of the piano and I am left with my head dangling over the side of the piano exposing my throat further and I wonder if this is too much for him. I don’t have my collar on, there is nothing blocking my neck. I feel his tongue licking and laving at my artery. He is panting and purring and he continues to lick and kiss me all along it, pumping in and out of me.

I reach up and caress his face with my finger before I bring it to his lips and press my finger into his mouth, “Suck.”  I whisper. 



His eyes roll back in his head, I don’t feel anything until I feel the pull of his tongue and mouth as he begins to drink from me and I can smell the rusty salty scent.

With his cock moving in and out while he is sucking blood out of me, that he has pierced with his fang is arousing.

“Oh God!” I cry out as he hits that one spot deep inside of me. Having him suck on my blood while he fucks me is driving me insane with lust.

He begins to purr pulling out and pushing back in. I don’t understand why I am aroused so much, I just know that I am and his fucking me, sucking my finger and drinking from me is bring me to the edge faster.
He laves his tongue over my finger and I pull it back brushing my thumb over his bottom pouty lip. His eyes are so bright green now and I can’t help but smile.

“So warm…I love how warm you are. I love how fucking warm and tight you are! God I am already so close, come with me Isabella.” His hands hold my head up, his lips crash into mine and he drives it in so deep my back arches up off the piano and I hear something in the piano crack.  
He stills instantly and a look of horror washes over his face. “Shit…Bella? Did I hurt you baby?”

I shake my head no and plead for a softer surface. “The couch?” I ask. Before I can blink, he has me on my back my legs thrown over his shoulders and he grips the cushions driving it into me. He has me positioned with my ass all the way to the edge of the couch while he fucks me.

“Come on baby…I wanna feel you fucking come with me Isabella! Please!!!!!”

We both cry out as our orgasm rocks through us. I feel every cool blast as he fills me completely. I collapse again in exhaustion and Edward positions us both so that we lie there looking out over the city as the sun begins to rise, but I don’t see it because he is lulling me to sleep again with his purring and he isn’t even inside of me. I fall asleep in his arms feeling so much better knowing that he isn’t thirsty.




    

I awake to his touch several hours later. He is humming a melody in my ear and he kisses my forehead.

“You need to wake up beautiful. I know I wear you out baby but we are going to have company. Eric has already gone to the airport to get my mother.”

I sit up stretching and aching and I wince.

Edward eyed me warily. “Sore love?”

“A little, nothing I can’t handle.” I feign a smile but I am sure it didn’t work.

“Well if I promise to let you rest tonight maybe it can give you time to recoup.”

“Don’t you dare promise no such thing.” I narrow my eyes at him.

“Isabella I am a vampire and for some reason my lust for you is obviously insatiable. I cannot keep doing this to you. You are only human after all. I cannot even seem to keep a damn schedule to play with you because you distract me so completely all the time. I should have had you in the playroom each time we are together but fuck, you confuse the hell out of me from one minute to the next. It is so frustrating. We need to have a schedule.”

“Do you think love is a scheduled event?” I asked. It was obvious that Edward’s OCD including organizing his time.

“No, and I am starting to realize that I don’t think the typical D/s rules apply according to us. I did not expect to fall in love with my submissive. So please give me a little time to sort this out. That and the fact that our two weeks of training were sort of interrupted. When we get back to the ranch we will keep to a schedule Isabella.”

I snapped and said the wrong thing in a condescending tone, “Yes Master. What time shall your submissive be allowed to get fucked according to his schedule?”

It was out before I could stop myself. He jumped up away from me and stood over me so fast I felt the breeze of his departure.

“What the fuck did you just say?”

“Sorry.” I mumbled looking away from him.

My eyes met his again and he was livid. “NO YOU ARE NOT! GET YOUR ASS UPSTAIRS!”

He is pissed.

Shit.

He disappeared up the stairs then I heard him yell, “THIRD FLOOR ISABELLA! NOW!”

So here I stand in front of the intimidator with my stupid smart ass mouth. I squeak when I feel his hands on my waist from behind me lifting me to lie me face down over the curve of the chair with my ass up at the highest point.
I know this can’t be good. He slaps my cuffs on my wrists so fast and yanks the chains tightening them to the hooks below fastened into the floor. They are pulling my arms tight and I know he is really, really pissed. His cold hand runs over my ass cheek and he huffs out a growl. I feel a chill almost as if he gets colder when he is angrier. Then there is the cold stirring of air next to my ass and the sting of his slap startles me. It is harder than I imagined him ever hitting me. Almost too harsh and I cry out from the pain. I know there is supposed to be a warm up spanking before the actual punishment but he didn’t warm me up first at all. He is really pissed off right now and I am starting to worry.

I hear him inhale. “I need to calm the fuck down!” he leaves me like this for a really long time, maybe thirty minutes to an hour or more, who knows? I lay here wincing from the pain of the slap and the fact that I am still sore from our activities.

Then I hear him talking and can only assume he is on the phone because I don’t hear anyone else but him.

A few minutes later he walks up to me taking my chin in his hand and bending over to look me in the eyes. Our noses nearly bump and I can still see the anger in his eyes.
“We will be having dinner with my mother this evening. I had Eric take her out to shop for a dress in the meantime you are to wait here until I am rational enough to deal with you! You have a smart little fucking mouth Isabella…and at times it is cute, but this is not one of them. You thought you were sore before well trust me baby you will be sore when I get through with you. I am going to enjoy watching you sit through this evening across from my mother with a very red ass in a very uncomfortable seated position. You will not get an ounce of sympathy from me either! I am so fucking pissed off at you right now. How dare you talk to your Master that way!”

His hand moved to my hair as he twisted my hair around his fist, he pulls my head up. “You will learn little girl. I demand respect God damn it and if you can’t give it to me willingly then I will train it the fuck into you! If you can’t handle it then I just may need to bite you sooner rather than later and make you more durable so you can take the punishment I so want to give you right now!”

He drops my hair and growls out a loud “FUCK!” as he flees the room again.

Can we say hotheaded?

I am now soaked and I hear him yelling as he makes his way downstairs.

“Unfuckingbelievable! How the fuck can you get so fucking wet when I want to beat you into oblivion?” I hear something break down below and I can’t help but wonder why I want to sort of laugh.

Snarky Bella coming out…I need to reel that bitch with her attitude in.

Why do I not feel bad about this?

I lay here wondering and then it dawns on me…I know why I don’t feel bad about what I said…because you don’t schedule fucking love that is why! Fuck him! Now I am pissed.

“EDWARD CULLEN LET ME UP!” I yell at the top of my lungs. I don’t care if saying his name is not allowed right now! He was back in a flash and he commands me, almost daring me.

“SAY IT!”

“RED!!! FUCKING RED!”

“FINE!” He unfastens my cuffs lifts me off and sets me down and then he storms out of the room. I follow behind him and watch him fly through the room getting dressed. Then  I follow him down the stairs watching him as he walks towards the door.

“Where are you going?” I almost feel a little panic set in.

“Out to meet my Mother. I don’t want to look at you.” He says through gritted teeth.

He slams the door behind him hard enough to shake the walls.  

“Fine!” I yell and stomp back up the stairs to get dressed! I didn’t need him to go out to dinner I could go out alone.


S*h*h*h*h*h….


Isabella stood in front of the mirror touching up her lip gloss, not paying any attention to the strawberry blonde who sat on the sofa in the ladies restroom of the restaurant.

However, the strawberry blonde-haired vampire was paying very close attention to the human brunette, whom she knew for a fact Edward had been seen around with a lot lately. Oddly, he was not here with her tonight, but he was here. Edward is on the patio that overlooks the city in the same restaurant with a beautiful vampire Tanya has never met. Tanya felt another twinge of jealousy hit her as she follows Isabella into the bathroom pretending to be a patron at the restaurant. She hated both of the women who seemed to have his undivided attention as of late. He wasn’t even bothering to call her back and this pissed her off further. In all the years she has known Edward, he has never had a submissive that was a brunette and she let her eyes scan down at the outfit Isabella was wearing. 


Isabella huffs at her reflection in the mirror and growls out a few curses along with Edward’s name under her breath.

Tanya’s eyes widened and she gasps catching Isabella’s attention in the reflection of the mirror. Tanya hears Bella’s heart rate speed up a little as she eyed her curiously. Just then, Isabella’s cell phone rang pulling her attention away from the strawberry blonde and looking down to see that it is Rosalie.

She answers, “Hey Rose, how are you doing?”

“Bella when will you and Edward be back to the ranch? I really want to talk to you!”

Isabella’s brow furrows, “I think we are supposed to head back tonight…we are out to dinner right now…why?” Isabella lies not wanting to tell her best friend she is fighting with him.

Rosalie scoffs into the phone.

“What?” Bella asks.

“Funny…I didn’t think vampires ate food.” Rosalie’s tone was sharp. Isabella froze her eyes widening in the reflection of the mirror.

“Excuse me?” she whispers.

“Oh cut the shit Bella…I know.”

“Emmett told you.”

“Yeah well I guess I should be grateful someone thought about cluing me in. I have to say though dealing with the revelation isn’t much better than the revelation itself.…and trust me Isabella Marie Swan…I am not dealing well with any of it.”

Bella closes her eyes and scrunches her face up hating to have this conversation now of all times when she is angry with her vampire.

“Rose we will be at the ranch tonight I am pretty sure, can we talk about this then?”

“Yeah right whatever.” The phone went dead.

It seems Rosalie was not coping at all with any of it. She sighs slipping her phone back in her purse when she turns to leave she notices the blonde-haired woman is gone. Isabella makes her way out of the restroom and back to her table but something very familiar catches her eye. Her attention is brought to the wild-bronzed hair that is sitting outside of the restaurant at a table. Isabella’s eyes narrow in and her temper flares now horrified by the sight before her as she stands there staring at the trio outside.

That same strawberry blonde-haired woman was now standing next to the table talking to Edward and his mother while her fingers softly caresses through his hair.




Isabella is livid and she throws down a hundred dollar bill on the table and storms out of the restaurant making her way downstairs to hail a cab.

Sadly, she misses Edward’s response to Tanya’s violating touch as he smacks her hand away from his hair.

Just then Edward hears the alert that he has a text message waiting. He doesn’t hesitate to check it because it may be his Bella. He pulls his phone out to check it. What he reads cracks his chest wide open.

I am surprised your little brunette is all alone getting into a cab in this big scary city...she has no Edward to protect her. No big brother Emmett around…no Jasper…or even Peter or Ben…tsk, tsk.
Shame on you Master. You are not taking very good care of your submissive now are you?



 He looks up at his mother and she takes notice right away that something is wrong. 

"Edward? What is it?" 



~ Robshandmonkey


Yes I think Jessica from True Blood would make a FUCKAWESOME Tanya in this story. She has just the right kind of attitude and she won my heart when she actually figured out she could curse for the first time after Bill changed her and she yelled out the word Fuck and then kept saying it. It was too adorable!














2 comments:

  1. amazing i cant wait for the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really looking forward to next Ch. 36--- I haven't missed it already, have I? Quite exciting!

    ReplyDelete