Monday, May 23, 2011

Chapter 20 Bad Angel




Shhhhh…..



Chapter 20


Bad Angel


Edward’s POV

 

Isabella is so very young, and so naïve and I cannot fault her for her thoughts, but damn it she is so fucking sassy! When she speaks and when she thinks. I am not sure where her attitude came from, all I know is I would not want her to change who she is.

Listening to former subs in my past began to rile my nerves, so I found music to be a great distraction to their thoughts while in a scene. It was the key to help me cope when it came to being with them, to tame down their thoughts somewhat, especially if it was intense music. That is where I came up with the variety of play lists to fuck to while in the playroom.

However, with Bella, I do not want that distraction. I want to hear what she thinks, even when she is sassy in her own mind. There was no question that I would not hold that against her. I know that last comment she made, she regretted it instantly, I heard her think it, so she knows I am listening, and she expects me to punish her for it.

Little does she know that is not how I work. If I punish her, it will be for her disobeying a direct order, or for being verbally disrespectful in this room. However, I did warn her about thinking my name. I do believe she can control that, because to keep her in her mindset, she needs to know this is all the time. I need to make her realize that her thoughts will not be held against her but the use of my name even in thought is a rule I will not allow her to break without repercussions.

I stop everything we are doing and walk around, to stand in front of her as I lift her chin with my thumb and my finger.
I wait for her eyes to meet mine and my dominant persona is in full force.

“Isabella, there is a reason I do not want my name to come from these lips in this room.
Speaking my name be it verbally, or the thought is only granted when I deem fit. I need you to understand that, any thoughts that go through that pretty little head of yours will not reflect what we do when we are playing or when we are in a scene. However, I did warn you about thinking my name prior, and although, I do not have to explain anything to you, I feel that this may help you understand the reason. It keeps you in the mindset of submitting yourself to your Master. Right now I am your Master and for several reasons, I deny that my name be used in this room only when given permission. One reason is that even though I am your Master, my ego really likes to be stroked. I am the one making you wetter, writhing in pleasure, and whimpering or screaming for more—so that last little thought you just had about me being full of myself—is pretty fucking correct and that is the only time I will grant permission to say it. I am the one that has you begging for my cock, begging me to fuck you and make you come, so hearing my name during that moment reminds you that your Master is Edward. It may not make sense to you little one, but it doesn’t have to. To me it makes perfect sense, and it’s my fucking playroom and my fucking rule and you little girl, have now broke it twice. What kind of Dominant would I be if I let that go unpunished? So naughty one, you are about to learn your first lesson. Since apparently whipping that ass of yours seems to really turn you the fuck on, I am going to have to use an alternative form of punishment. I am going to use what I just learned only a few minutes ago to punish you.”


I move around and unfasten her restraints.

“I had planned on introducing you to a pleasurable spanking but now…we have to stop and correct that bad behavior.”

I help her off the table and move behind her. To put her further in the mindset she is about to experience, I lean in and whisper in her ear in a voice that sets the mood. “You see that purple table young lady?”

She started to nod; she caught her action instantly and corrected it. I was proud of her when she quickly replied, “Yes Master.” I hid my smile from her view, because I didn’t want her to think I was anything less than serious right now.

“That table is the only table in this room that has a name. I have a thing for naming all my various toys that give me pleasure. Regrettably, however, that table will never give you any pleasure. Naughty girls need to be reminded of the rules, and since I already told you once, I don’t like to interrupt my playtime, but at the same time I also welcome it because all the focus of the pleasure is now on me, and no longer on you. Get your ass over there and stand next to that table now!” I command steeling the tone of my voice.

Isabella’s thoughts go into a chaotic panic. I smile inwardly because I doubt that Isabella will have to be punished more than once for any thing she does wrong. This is the only place in my playroom; I dole out a punishment that does not have any pleasure. It makes the rest of my room a more pleasant place to be for any submissive. I do not get off on scaring my submissive with equipment like the shit Caius had. At some point, I will introduce her to every piece of equipment in here, and I will show her how each one will only be pleasurable.

In my playroom, the punishment table or what I like to call ‘the intimidator’ is a custom made piece. It works best as a whipping bench to lay a submissive with her ass exposed at the right height for me to work on.
I found the standard whipping bench, most Dominants have, is not at all to my liking.
I do possess one, and there are times I use it but usually it is for pleasure only.

The reason I designed this table this way, was to strap her legs as she straddles them over the sides to the legs of the table. Her ass lifts up, but her pussy is also available for my viewing pleasure.

Its design is also for me to straddle her while her head is at the right height to deny her my cock while I masturbate and come on and over her.

A sincere submissive despises this type of punishment, more than a spanking. I have had very few that were truly sincere.

Very few!



 Shit. Shit. Shit. You can do this Bella. If there is one thing, I know I won’t be saying his name again unless I have permission.

I stand next to her. “I will put you in the position I want you to be in. You will stay that way until I say otherwise.”

Damn I cannot believe I totally fucked up! He is not happy and this fucking sucks!

I lift her up and lay her so that her head is slightly lifted; she is now lying on her back, angled for my pleasure. I then walk over yank the drawer open and pull out the black blindfold and make my way back to her. Her eyes follow my every move.

Oh no. This cannot be good. Not at all.

“You know your safe words Isabella, I am sure they wont be necessary, because there will be no physical contact. However, if you feel the need to safe word, then don’t hesitate to do so.” I decide that I need to fasten her to the table so it will help add to the scene, not to mention the state of mind she is in.
“Put your hands up.” I command and she lifts them slowly, yet somewhat reluctantly. I quickly chain her cuffs to the table, leave her legs free as they mold to the curve of the table. I then take my position and climb up with both knees on each side of her shoulders as I straddle her chest.

“Since you love tasting my cock so much I know just the punishment. This is your first punishment Isabella…here are the rules. Keep your mouth open, DO NOT make any attempt to taste me, most importantly, you are not allowed to swallow any of what I release. When I am done, I will allow you to go clean yourself up. When you come out I want you to wait for me by the bed.”

Her thoughts are of nothing but remorse.

“Keep your eyes on my cock the entire time; if they wander at all…I will blindfold you. Now, open.” I command and I grip onto it and rub the tip of it against her hot little lips. Her eyes remain focused where they should and her thoughts are clearer now.

I am sorry. I will not say it again without permission. I hate that I let you down especially on the first night! I want to please you. I don’t like this at all…

Don’t you dare cry Bella. Just fucking don’t…you can do this. Just focus on him, let him teach you. He will give you a chance to make it up to him.

It became very clear to me that Isabella is an honest to God true submissive. She was not doing this for the kinky sex, or the experience. I could hear her chastising herself for letting me her Master down and I nearly faltered. I had a moment where I almost gave up and safe worded for her. I stopped myself when I figured if she was strong enough to go this far, then I was strong enough to go all the fucking way.

I admit I rushed it, but the heat of her breath on my cock did wonders on me too.
I stroked faster, imagining that sweet mouth and hot tongue licking me all over, within seconds, I was ready to come all over her mouth.





 “Oh fuck yeah! Do not swallow any Isabella!” I groaned out, squeezed the last drop out, and smear it on her bottom lip. 

“Look up at me.” I command. It takes everything I have in me not to tell her to lap it up.

Her eyes slowly meet with mine and I hear her repeating her apologies, over, and over in her thoughts.

I am sorry. I won’t do it again.

Her eyes well up with tears and I feel my heart crack a little. I am fucking stunned how she has this affect on me!
“Angel you can’t say that you won’t do it again, because you may very well do it again, without the intention of doing it. This is a learning process, in time you will learn what I am trying to teach you. I do not want you to set yourself up only to be let down if you fail. You cannot expect to be perfect. I know that you are sorry; my rules are that once a punishment is given, the action is in the past. It is dealt with and immediately forgotten. You have taken it with grace Isabella, and I am proud of you, now I am going to unfasten you, I want you to go in clean up. Do not speak with my come in your mouth.” I climb off her, unfasten her quickly, watching as her mouth remains parted, and I help her off the table. I lead her to the bathroom and allow her to take care of herself.
I trust that she will not disobey my order and her thoughts would give it away if she did.

I realize that by now she has to be tired, it is late, and although I would love to continue where we left off, I have to remember she needs to rest because she is human.

When she comes out, I am lying down. She still has a few tears that slip out of her eyes and I hold the sheet up for her to climb in.

She practically lunges for me and curls herself up in the crook of my arm and for the first time I am at a loss as to what to do. She is crying. Vampires don’t cry so this emotion is extremely foreign.

“I am sorry Master.”

“I know you are Angel.” I cannot figure out why I can still hear her thoughts. She has not been aroused for a while now. Something just isn’t quite right. It makes no sense to me, how her thoughts are now on again off again, or how Alice loses track of her. I suddenly realize that Alice’s visions have also faltered for me, whenever Isabella is around me. There has to be some sort of connection.

I lace my fingers through her hair and tilt her head up. I want to kiss her and I cannot wait another minute. I dominate her lips with mine and slip my tongue in her mouth and she kisses me back with just as much force.

Before I even realize it, she is now climbing up on my side, kissing me along my ear nuzzling into it. Her breath is growing heavier, and I can’t help but groan out in response because she feels so fucking good. I love the warmth that radiates off her and her scent leaves me frazzled. It takes so very little for her to get me all fucking excited and I am not surprised that she is well on her way already.
“Isabella, you need to rest love.” I murmur kissing her cheek.
She startles the shit out of me, when her teeth lock onto my earlobe, and she whimpers grinding her hot pussy into my hip. She sucks on my earlobe hard and my cock is already doing stretches to limber up getting prepared to go another round.
“Mmm…” she hums.
“You are tired Isabella and its late.” I attempt to protest her advances.
“No pleaseeeee….I want you…I want you to fuck me. Please….I want you so badly.”
My nostrils flood with the scent of her arousal, and I should just command that she behave, but I don’t fucking want her to, any more than she wants to.
My hand moves up to the back of her red lace teddy and in one swift swipe I tear it down the back as she gasps. I pull it off her tossing it aside to take in her beautiful naked body trying to crawl into mine.
“You want me to fuck you baby?” I growl in her neck as I flip her over on her tummy and use my knees to part her legs for me to move between them.
“Oh please yes…” she yells out and her excitement is so damn adorable.
“You wanna watch me fuck you Isabella?” those words send her into a frenzy of mewls. “Oh God that sounds so good. Mm….please…”
“Okay, I am going to sit back and you are going to stay exactly as I position you.” I am up on my knees sitting back on my heels and I pick her up by her waist, her back to me, but she is now facing the headboard with the large mirror in front of us now. She lays back to press her back against my chest.
“Spread those fucking legs wider and show me that pussy you insatiable little sex kitten.” I demand. Her eyes meet mine in the mirror.



“Oh, God.” She breathes out and her breathe is so sweet smelling it engulfs my senses, burns my throat like a blazing inferno and I taste her on my tongue.
“Master Isabella.” I remind her, and with both hands firmly on her hips, she is now right over my cock, we both focus on our sex in the mirror in front of us.
“Look at that Isabella. Tell me we don’t belong together…you have a V on that pussy can we say it stands for Vampire?"
“We do belong together!” I hissed in her ear.
“Yes... I love the way your cock is wet all the time for me!”
My eyes widen in surprise that she has so casually blurted out something so sexy naughty. I shake my head in disbelief. She really does stun the living hell out of me.
“Please Master…I want you inside of me! So close.” She is whimpering, whining and I smile at her expression in the mirror. Her eyes are solely focused on my cock, and her pussy.
“Lower yourself onto it Angel, you are welcome to do it as hard and as fast as you want, but you have to look at me in the mirror. I want your eyes on mine when my cock spreads open those lips. I can’t wait to see it stretch it open to take all of it in.”
She sucks that bottom lip in the most innocent yet sexy way, and our eyes are locked on to each others as her hand slides down and I feel the heat of it as she grips onto me. I moan out because fuck that feels fucking amazing! We watch as she guides me right there to her entrance.
“Oh fuck Angel, the heat of your pussy feels so fucking good coming off it. It is welcoming me in and it is un-fucking real! I love how hot it is all the time.”
Isabella does not waste a fucking minute before she just drops all of her weight onto my cock in one hard fast swift movement. Her eyes widen at first but that is quickly replaced when my head falls back, while a whimper escapes her lips. I curse under my breath as the sheer fucking pleasure that she has just given me courses through my body. It feels like fucking heaven to have her thrust down on me when she is still so fucking tight, not to mention soaking wet and in need of a good fucking.

The beast in me roars, and is now trying to goad me into flipping her and sticking it to her without any care whatsoever. I growl at him and refuse to allow his thoughts to take over my own.

“Fucking Christ Isabella! Holy Hell! Angel that has to hurt baby! Why the fuck did you just do that?” I wrap my arms around her and let my hand glide down to press against her hot pussy while I am still buried inside of her hoping my cool touch soothes the pain her passion had now caused.

“Feels so good.” She breathes out and her eyes are staring at mine in the mirror. Her bottom lip juts and her body starts to lift off me but she pauses and drops herself back down onto me.
I scream out as she continues to fucking torture and pleasure me. “Fucking hell you are so fucking tight, soaked, and hot!” I cry out and let my hands come down wrapping around her thighs. I push her legs wider open.
“You want me to fuck that pussy?” A purr escapes my lips.
“God yes!”
“You tell me if I hurt you!” I growl into her neck and lift her up just enough, holding back to keep her pussy filled with some of my cock, I don’t want to pull all the way out. “Watch Isabella.” I grip her thighs and drop her down while I thrust upward.
“Oh FUCK YEAH!” I scream out.
“More….please….God it feels so good…full.”
“You have got to be a fucking masochist Isabella!” I grunt and start to repeat again only this time I do not stop. I follow through moving her over me in and out feeling the sharp contrast of the heat inside of her and the cool air when I am pulled nearly out of her.
“Fuck you are creaming all over my cock look at that shit Isabella…see it glisten…that’s all you baby. So fucking wet!” Her hands reach over her head, she grips my hair, her face turns and her eyes meet mine as she looks back over her shoulder at me. Her faint little whimpers, begging me to make her come do me in.

“Please I wanna come…with you!”

I would do anything for her!

It would not matter.

I knew now, that nothing she asks for, I would ever fucking deny her. She owned me.

“Naughty little girl wants to come for a big scary vampire while he is fucking her like she needs it? Tell me angel. You wanna come for me, don’t you?”

“Yes please! So close.” Her fists grip my hair tighter tangling it in her grasp and I am pumping her up and down on me thrusting my hips up to meet in the middle.
“Keep those legs fucking spread; I wanna watch that pussy clamp down when you come all over my fucking cock.” I grunt.
The movements I am making are hardly anything for me, but for her they are hard, deep, and swift, and my cock is stretching her to her limit. The moment I know she is so fucking close, I drop her down once more, let my arms slide around, then using one hand, pull back her fucking pussy lips exposing her swollen flesh to both of us in the mirror.

With my other hand, I lightly smack her swollen pussy and clit. Her eyes widen, her breath hitches, and her entire body convulses violently over me as she begins her climax.

“Damn Bella look at that. Such a creamy little pussy you have.” I find that my eyes lock on her femoral artery in the mirror. The beast roars deep inside of me now on full alert, and his thoughts of ravishing her in some of the most sinful ways nearly has me in full agreement but I have to remember.. all I can do is fight him with everything I have to keep him in his cage. I am too close to coming now and that fucker will be contained no matter what kind of images he can deliver to drive me even further mad. Isabella’s walls are now clamping around me like a fucking vice grip cranking an imaginary handle just a little fucking tighter with each spasm. Her head has fallen back, her throat is exposed and her eyes are closed.

Before I can control myself, I have her hair shoved over her shoulder and my fangs are ready to sink into her bare shoulder before I manage to stop myself/Him.

“No!” I growl and fight him with every thing I have while on the very edge of oblivion before I am now exploding, pulsing, and buried deep inside of her filling her. Her ass cheeks rest on my thighs while I spurt thick streams of come up inside of her hot tight wet heat.

I pull back from her neck and bury my face in her hair. “Fuck Isabella…never…I have NEVER come so fucking hard. I love being inside of you Angel!!”
“Oh God I can feel it!” she cries out. “Filling me.”
Dr. Jekyll just made an appearance as I wrap her hair around my fist pull it back and look into her eyes. “I own you all of you…your mouth, your body, your heart and I will have your fucking soul when I turn you. Tell me who this body belongs to Isabella and don’t fucking hesitate!”
“You Edward! It is yours all yours! I promise!”
“That’s so fucking right. I fucking own you!” with her hair in my fist, I hear her faint whimper. I slowly tilt her head and shove my fucking tongue down her throat not even paying attention to the fact that my venom is spurting down my fangs while she laps it up. When I come to my senses I realize how fucking stupid that was and she whimpers when I deny her any more.

“No Damn it!!” I nip at her bottom lip and slowly hold her body to mine.
 “I am still coming Isabella. Slowly.” I moan in her neck, my instincts kick in and I begin to purr like a fucking cat. I have never experienced this before in all my life, and the feeling is so calm and simply amazing.
  
 “I can still feel you.” She whispers as I continue to pulse inside of her while her fingers make shapes over the back of my hands holding. My body shudders as the last of my orgasm spills into her and my purring increases. “Still coming.” I pant as I move to kiss her shoulder and wiggle my hips to draw out the pleasure. My tongue begins to lick the length of her artery. The fire burns deep down my throat and I caress and touch her as she slowly falls asleep to the rhythm of my chest purring against her back. I heard her say something that simultaneously frightened and excited me. Right before she fell off to sleep while I laid here filling her with my seed she murmurs,

“It would be so easy to fall in love with you.”


Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved.    

2 comments:

  1. A very effective & creative punishment for someone who is a pain slut. Good job, master. I enjoyed Dr. Hyde popping in. I hope to see more of him on this journey. I think Bella will come to like him too.

    ReplyDelete