Wednesday, April 6, 2011

6. Dangerous Ground

Shhhhh…..

Chapter 6

Dangerous Ground

***BELLA***

“I think I am in love.” Rosalie walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, her long blonde hair dripping water all over her bare shoulders.
She plops herself down on the couch and looks hopelessly lost.

“Yes Isabella I am lonely, and I am in desperate need of romance in my life! It sucks ass being alone. I need to find my soul mate and I would swear that Emmett Cullen just may be the one. He just doesn’t know it yet.”
I laughed while she smirked.
“No way, are you saying the infamous Rosalie Hale has found true love with a stranger?”

She sighed heavily.

“That is exactly what I am saying.” She pulls her towel off her body with little regard that I am standing here while she is bare ass naked in front of me.
She stands up, flips her hair over, spins the towel and starts twirling it flipping her hair like a whip getting the excess water out so it dries faster.

Rosalie was born with all the right equipment, and again I find that I am jealous. She is beautiful and could have any man of her choosing.

My eyes look out towards the glass windows at the back of the room that overlook the huge back yard trying to ignore the fact that she is naked.

Has she no shame?

“My first impression of Emmett wasn’t the best I admit, but after hanging out with him last night, I realized he was sort of funny and sweet. I see a spark in his eyes when he looks at you. You were just too drunk to notice this. I am still irritated at him for being an ass towards me. I can’t believe he thought that Edward Cullen would make me cry.” I say coolly even though that is exactly what he almost did.

“Bella what the hell are you doing going to a BDSM club? What is this new found interest of yours? Are you considering being a Dominatrix?”

“Uh no. Most definitely not that.” I laugh drinking my hot tea.

“Well then are you saying you’re into sado-masochism?”

“No. Well maybe, considering I forced Edward Cullen to allow me to keep my club membership! I must be one to want to go back, and have Edward Cullen torture me with those penetrating green eyes of his, and that perfect cocky attitude. But in all honesty Rose…it’s really just a mild curiosity.”

“Isabella you are NOT, I repeat not, submissive material. Is that what you are thinking?”

“I said curious Rose. It’s just a curiosity and I find it intriguing.” I shrug my shoulders.

“Bella eighteen year old girls don’t go signing up to become submissives before they have even had sex yet. What are you doing? Do you want your first time to be with some asshat wielding a belt and putting a collar on you like a dog? That is the most unromantic first time sexual experience I can imagine!”

“Please don’t judge me for this Rose. I am just curious. There are some parts of this that like I have said, intrigue me. The thought of being tied up, handing over control, knowing you are the one that is giving yourself freely, while you trust them with all you have is very liberating. It’s an exciting thought to be taken care of in such a manner that not only are you being fulfilled emotionally and sexually, but so is your partner, and the idea that the act of being submissive is really what brings the other person so much pleasure, while you wield the control over them is indescribable. The bond and trust that this type of relationship requires is what I’m most interested in, and something I have never experienced before.”

Rosalie narrows her eyes at me. “Isabella what does this have, if anything to do with your experience in Foster care? Please Bella talk to me. I am your friend and I am here for you, you know that right?”

“Yes Rose. Foster care is my past. I am not rehashing that part of my life. This has nothing to do with that. I promise.”

“Alright, so what has you so curious? Talk to me, and please be honest.”

I feel the heat of my cheeks warm up and I smirk at my cup of tea not meeting her eyes. “I don’t know, but the thought of being tied up to a bed, blindfolded, and smacked on the ass…you know….a little kinkiness sounds so erotic. I know I lack experience but it’s just something that excites me, and it is kind of naughty.”

“Bella submission is more than being kinky. You really need to research this topic further. It usually entails you giving up control in ALL aspects of your life, not just sex! Dom’s will decide what, and when you eat, how much sleep you get, and where you’ll sleep, what style of clothing you wear, and when to wear clothing, and you will have to bow down and be subservient to them. If you screw up then it’s the whip or cane or whatever punishment they decide because you have broken one of their rules. Please tell me you have researched more than what you have told me?”

“I have been doing a lot of research Rose. I am learning, but reading about it is not the same as doing. You know?”

“Isabella, why are you not thinking about what you want to do with your life? You have the world at your feet. You’re bright. You just graduated high school with honors. You could get into any college you want. Why are you not pursuing college?”

“I want a break from education! I’ve spent the last twelve years of my life learning, and going to school. Now I want to experience things…live a little. You know what I mean? Eventually, I’d love to travel and see the world.”

“Your father would have my head for allowing you to pursue this curiosity of yours.”

“Please Rose, don’t. You know that Phil loved you far too much to ever be angry with you, especially if something is my choice. You are not responsible for me. He loved how smart and headstrong you were to get up and walk away from Royce in the prime of his life and career because he was a lying, cheating, man whore. He respected you for that. Phil could never be angry with either of us, not even for a day in his sweet life.”

“I miss the team sometimes.” She whispered picking at her fingernails.

I knew what she was really saying was that she missed Royce, but we both knew it was the smartest thing she had done by leaving his ass at the alter when her maid of honor came into her room crying that Royce had gotten fresh with her when she went to check on him for Rose. Rose still carried that guilt. Royce was a fucking player and I never liked him. He always gave me the creeps.  

“Me too, I miss my parents.” I gave her a sad smile as a single tear snuck up on me and ran down my cheek.

I will not cry about this again.

“Oh Bella.” Rose jumped up and came over to me. Her hugs were suffocating and I wiggled out of her grasp quickly.

“I have to go.” I murmured taking my cup over to the sink.

“Isabella are you forgetting something?”

“What?”

“My car?”

“Oh shit, I had forgotten about that. Fuck… well, hurry up and get dressed and I will drop you off to get it on my way home.”


S*h*h*h*h*h*……


We head over to the club pulling up in front when I notice not only Rosalie’s car but a beautiful red Ferrari parked right in front of the place.

“This neighborhood is sort of creepy huh?” She looked over at me as we pulled up behind the Ferrari.




I had to agree. It wasn’t so much the neighborhood as it was my sixth sense, or my intuition if you will, that was telling me about impending danger. Not only was I a danger magnet, but I could always sense danger before it happened. You know…that little voice inside your head telling you things. Well my little voice was screaming at me whenever I was here, but my lack of self preservation would not let me listen to the voice in my head.

Rosalie gripped my arm. “Don’t leave till I am right behind you.”

I looked at her in surprise. Rosalie Hale was never afraid of anything but something was up and I could sense it in her.

“Are you alright?” I asked studying her reaction to my question. Maybe I was sensing something about her?

Her eyes shifted from me to the car in front of us. “Yeah I just got a bad feeling. You know how that goes sometimes. I hate that shit.”

My eyes looked towards the direction she was looking in.

“That must be Edward’s car. It’s a hot car huh?” I tried soothing her uneasiness. “It figures he would drive something so extravagant and sexy!” I scowled and Rose and I laughed.

“It is Edward’s car. In case you have forgotten, I work on the pretentious assholes cars. I recall him mentioning something about being on a waiting list for the latest model Ferrari.”

“Let’s get out of here Rose. I don’t want to be caught hanging around here right now. God help us if he comes out right now, and thinks I am stalking his, pretentious, sexy ass.” I smirk at her.

“Fine, but wait for me please… as I said, I don’t like this neighborhood.”

I laughed. “You didn’t seem too concerned about it last night in all your drunken stupor!”

“Whatever.” She glared at me. “I needed a night of ignorant bliss.” She added.

“I want to know your secret for not having a damn hangover.”

“Eat before you drink, and remember to take two Aleve before you pass out.” She smiled cheekily at me and winked as she reached to open the door.

I catch some movement coming from the front of the club and as I look over, I see someone dressed in all black as they run by the front of the building and toss a Molotov cocktail towards the door smashing the glass. They flee around the corner and jumped into an all black car that is waiting there.

“Shit! Rose!” I scream and I jump out running towards the car that is spinning its tires trying to get away quickly. I try to get a tag number, but there was no tag on the damn car.

I then turned back towards the club and could see the flames spreading through the front of it. Believing Edward was inside of the club, I turned to run towards the back. I had to warn him.  

“Bella get back here!!” Rose screamed at me as I ran.

“NO! Edward is inside!” I scream as I am running the length of the long building. I stop when I get to the door and pound on it yelling for him.

“EDWARD!!! FIRE!!”

I frantically search around for something to break the window with bars across that is next to the door but there isn’t anything around that I can use. I yank my boot off and attempt to break the glass. Once it is finally shattered, I begin yelling for him again through the window.
“EDWARD!!” I pull on the handle of the door pounding on it for all I’m worth.

The smoke is now blowing in my direction, billowing around the back of the building. I cough and kick at the door frantically screaming for him, hoping to God that Edward can hear me, while feeling utterly useless, and weak. Just as my boot makes contact against the door kicking it, the door suddenly flies open and I am knocked back hard as the wind is knocked out of lungs as I hit the ground and I feel my head crack open on the cement before I black out.


S*h*h*h*h*h……

EDWARD’S POV


“Edward. I faxed the files over to your office. They are copies of documents I have obtained from various county recorder offices. You may find some of them quite interesting. If you need anything else just give me a call.”

“I am not at the club Peter can you send them to me here?”

“Sorry man I am taking Charlotte out for a night on the town and I am not at the office now. If you want the fax now, then you have to go to the club to get it. I won’t be back in the office until tomorrow.”

“Fine.” I scowl hanging up the phone. I lack any and all patience to wait for Peter to return to his office and wonder why the fuck he just didn’t email it to me. I rush out the door, jump into Cherry, and speed over to the club to get the information on what I have thought about non-stop for the past twenty-four hours. I grow more anxious now as I head out on my drive.

I have thought of nothing but Isabella’s body moving sensually in the moonlight and my cock has never felt so fucking neglected before in his entire life. I was a well known and respected Dominant among the vampire community, and I could have any pussy I damn well wanted at the snap of my fingers.

So why the fuck wasn’t I snapping them right now?

I throw Cherry in park in front of the club but before I jump out I speak to her, “I won’t be long baby.”

I secure Cherry, hitting the lock and alarm buttons on my key-fob, I look around as I open up the front door to the club, locking it up behind me as I enter. I head straight for my office, pull the stack of paperwork that is waiting in the fax machine tray, walk over to my desk and sit down.

I now possess a copy of Isabella’s birth certificate, and her driver’s license with the current address on it…amongst other information.

I wanted to read Peter’s version first for its insight and depth into the matter. Peter always wrote his thoughts on what he had uncovered and what manner he had used to obtain each document. It was a very thorough report and he had copies of the documents to back up all his findings.
I found the paperwork with his handwriting and sat down at my desk to read the report but not before looking up to see that fucking photograph on the wall that was still slightly off center. Why the fuck had I not fixed that?
I shook my head, leaned back in my chair, and began to read.


Full Name- Isabella Marie Swan
Currently resides in Lincoln Park, Chicago (address on attached DL copy)
Roommates are Jessica Stanley and Mike Newman

Birth date- September 13, 1993
Birthplace- Forks, Washington
Mother Rene Higginbotham
Father listed as Unknown

Less than a year later, they moved to Riverside, California for three years.
(see enclosed change of address postal records)
Next residence was Phoenix Arizona, where Rene married a minor league baseball player named Phil Dwyer.
(see county recorders copy of marriage license)
Phil gained a job as coach for the Arizona Diamondbacks and made a healthy income and invested in successful business ventures during the marriage. Isabella resided with them until August of 2009 when both her mother and stepfather died in a plane crash. They were enroute to an away game for the team. Because Isabella was only sixteen at the time of their deaths, she became a ward of the state of Arizona and placed into protective custody by child protective services for the duration of four months. It seems there was a Rosalie Hale who at the time was a law student, and took an interest in the case, and Isabella personally. She had taken Isabella’s case to get her emancipated from the foster care system. Isabella is a stellar student who graduated from High School with honors.
Miss Hale had done her homework and she did it well. It took her no time to win the fight for Isabella’s release. She is now legally considered an adult according to the Arizona courts as of November 2009 even though she was only sixteen at the time.
I have not had time to dig into Miss Hale’s background but there are tabloid stories and photos that she was apparently engaged to the Diamondbacks Pitcher Royce King. I haven’t had a chance to find out why they never got married but a few months later Rosalie Hale filed a petition to be Isabella’s legal guardian which made no sense because she is already considered an adult by the state of Arizona.
Then I learned that the guardianship was handled by the courts done right here in Illinois and not Arizona. Once granted guardianship, both young ladies moved to the Chicago area. Isabella is living off of her trust fund. There are no records of her enrolling in any colleges yet which I find sort of odd considering she was taking AP courses and took her SAT’s. The girl is smart Edward. I mean really fucking smart.
Phil Dwyer her stepfather left his entire estate to her and it has an estimated net worth of seventeen million dollars. At least that is what was reported by the IRS when Rosalie Hale filed last years tax returns. I found that interesting as well. Isabella seems smart enough to do her own taxes but maybe there is some legal issue as to why she can’t because she is so young. I haven’t been given enough time to research that yet…thank you very much.


I snort out a laugh. Peter is such an ass but I continue to read his notes.

Here is what I find interesting along with the fact that Miss Hale has seemed to become a major part of Miss Swan’s estate planning.

Swan is not Rene’s maiden name. It is Higginbotham. Well curiosity got the best of me so I looked up any possible Swan’s in the Forks area. The town has only three thousand people so trust me when I say this was easier than stealing candy from a baby. And sure as hell, one name came up.
Get this…Charlie Swan is the town’s Police Chief. I did a record’s search for any marriage license. Sure enough they were married and divorced less than two years later.
(see attached marriage license and court approved divorce records)
 That is where the name Swan came from. What I don’t get is why it says unknown on her birth certificate for the father. A simple blood test would determine if Charlie Swan is in fact her father. Not that I want to replace Maury Povich and steal his talk show bravado, but I am curious if Isabella knows who her real father is.

Either way he is a cop Edward. A Narc. The Man. You get what I am saying?

You need to remove her from your list of club members.

That is my recommendation.


I will also add that Miss Swan has spent very little of her inheritance as yet. She does own the residence in the very prominent neighborhood of Lincoln Park, but man oh man are you going to love this other shit I dug up on something she has spent a nice chunk of change on, which is one of your all time favorite toys.

Miss Swan is the proud owner of a very rare, ostentatious, and beautiful automobile that, I have no doubt is going to make you harder than you have probably been when you see this beauty. I also have no doubt that you can charm your way into her panties and out of that car all the while coming up with her very own special name.

I have to warn you Edward…the odds that her biological father is a cop are pretty damn good and it would not be very hard for Isabella to find this out. You don’t need to have certain parties concerned that you have ties to law enforcement.

Capice?

I still have some other details I am waiting to come back, but this is a start for the ridiculous deadline you gave me.

Also…If you want me to research this Rosalie Hale then I am definitely going to need more time and of course more money. Miss Hale is a very fine piece of ass and I am enclosing a photo. Just don’t get it all fucking sticky.

Peter

Fucking asshole!!! I scowl. I have seen Rosalie. I know what she looks like. She has nothing on Isabella. 

The last two page of his report were photographs. One of Rosalie Hale.

It was the second one that nearly kick started my fucking heart.

My cock twitched.

Fuck me sideways that is fucking beautiful.

As if Isabella Swan couldn’t get far enough inside of my head with her beauty and her innocence…she has to drive a motherfucking, rare, hot-assed, blue Vanquish?

Jesus Christ just kill me now!!!

Damn the things this woman was doing to me and my cock, and now this?

That is one fine looking chassis there, and imagining Isabella sitting inside of this fine piece of machinery, or better yet unleashing my sexual appetite while fucking her on the hood of this beauty just sent me into over-drive.



I groaned out loudly, and tossed the paperwork on the desk, leaned back further kicking my feet up. That lasted all of one second before I realized I may get the damn thing dirty so I put my feet back down and rolled my chair back running my hand through my hair.

Halle.

Seriously? I’m  naming other peoples cars now?

My eyes move to the one object in this room that is out of sorts.

That fucking picture on the wall kept catching my eye, and pissing me off. I couldn’t take it anymore, so I got up, walk to where it was hung, and straightened the motherfucker out.

This was it. I’ve had it with the she-devil Isabella. Alice is going to have handle this mess she has created! She will put an end to the club membership she granted for Isabella Swan. Then it hit me that I still had her cell phone in my pocket. I pulled it out walking back to my desk and sat down as I began to go through it.

This is so wrong.

I pulled up her contacts, pulled out a notepad, and began to write down the list of contacts and their numbers.

Why was I doing this?

I had no fucking clue and my hand froze when I saw a name I recognized. Angela Weber.

She knows Angela? Shit!

I continued to scroll through Isabella’s contacts and came upon Caius’s name and number. That motherfucker was not going anywhere near her if I had anything to do with it. I would have to have Alice destroy anything that related to Isabella’s membership here. I did not want that Caius snooping around here for information on her. I didn’t want to think that Caius would be so intent on finding her that he would seek her out if he didn’t run into her here or that he would try to steal information about Isabella from my files. Then I made a mental note to pay closer attention to his thoughts more from this moment on. He was still Volturi after all, and I did not trust him, or any member of his family.


I continued scrolling through her contact list, and ran across numbers to her bank, her beautician, and some place called Classy Sassy Nails. I chuckled. That sure as hell fit her. She was motherfucking sassy I will give her that.

Fuck was she ever sassy, and what I would love to do to that sassy mouth of hers. Thinking about her mouth made my cock ache. Damn I’d love to see it as I watch her lips wrapped around the head of my big cock. That would keep her mouth occupied for awhile.

I could feel my cock responding to these thoughts and images of Isabella on her knees before me, I imagine her being able to deep throat my length and damn if I did not almost lose it right then and there.
I closed my eyes and heard that fucking sentence again in my head.


“Ffffffuuuucckkkk……Edward….I want you.”


God if she only knew….No. You do not get to go there. Shut up!

My cell phone rang and I pulled it out, and answered it before checking to see who was calling.

“Yeah?”

“Cullen.”

“Felix.”

“It’s been 72 hours. Where is it?”

“I told you it will be there when it fucking gets there. If you can’t handle waiting then I don’t really know what to tell you. Either you want it or you don’t. You know this shit Felix. This is how I work. Usually you get it when I am damn ready to give it up, but this one is already out of my hands so it WILL be there. Dillo Aro a cazzo di chill out.’ I don’t like your tone or you questioning me. I run my business as I see fit, not your way, but my way. You don’t have to do business with me, but you know damn sure that you won’t get anything better because I am the fucking best and I always deliver the best and there is no way in hell you are going to ever dictate my terms of any deal we do together. Deal with it. Capiche?”

I hit the end call button and continued scrolling through Isabella’s contacts.

Jessica Stanley. Must be the roommate.

Mike Newton. Her other roommate? Huh…I got a strange feeling in my gut. I didn’t like it. Why didn’t I like it?
This was a new emotion for me, and one I have never felt before.
Was this jealousy?
Isabella Swan was certainly bringing out several new emotions in me. I hate this shit! How the fuck is she doing this?

Rosalie Ha….

This is when I heard his thoughts.

Throw it and run for the car.

I had no idea who it was but I was in someone’s head and they were looking at my club before it burst into flames.  

Motherfuck!!

I took off for the back of the club and I could hear screaming now as the mind I had just listened in on was fading away as they were now on the run.

I heard a voice that sounded familiar screaming my name.

“Isabella?”

The scent of smoke filled my senses and the scent of charred timber and alcohol were present.

I kicked the back door open not even bothering with the lock and it swung out as the smoke filled my lungs I held my breath. I didn’t need to breathe anyway and that was when I saw her.

“Isabella?”

She was out cold lying on the sidewalk.

“Bella!!” I heard the screams coming from around the front of the club then I saw Rosalie  running  towards us as she screeched and cried out for her friend who was now lying on the cement, lifeless.

“Oh my God! What happened?”

“I don’t know.”

My nostrils instinctively flared and the sweet scent swirled around me; singing to me as it hugged my senses like the sweetest warmth I could imagine. The scent of fire and ash had disappeared because this scent took over every part of my mind and my body. It took all my willpower to control myself as my vampire instincts started to kick in and I was losing that battle.

 The monster in me had woken up with a loud thunderous roar that pounded through my skull. Instantly without any warning, I felt the stinging of my fangs protruding out of my gums and my eyeteeth retracting. Venom flooded my mouth, making me more dangerous to anyone near me. I should have been trying to help Isabella, but I could not help what was happening to me. I watched in anguish, and desire as Rosalie knelt down beside her to render help. I on the other hand felt helpless and out of control. There was only one thing I could do to help her. I needed to get away from Isabella, but the hold of her blood was so strong over me, I didn’t know if I could leave.

The last thing I saw was her pale, heart shaped face encompassed by her mahogany locks spread out on the sidewalk. The sight of the pool of blood that began to roll out from under her head nearly shattered me where I stood and there was not a fucking thing I could do, but get as far away as possible to not bring her any further harm.

The monster within me salivated and I could see myself with crimson eyes. It felt like I had been gutted as I stood over her in shock. I gasped as I turned away from her and took off running. I yelled back to Rosalie that I was going to get help. I had to get away from Isabella’s blood and hide the protrusion of my fangs from Rosalie and anyone else that came along to help.

The sheer anguish that coursed through me was frightening the further I got away from there. I was a fucking vampire for crying out loud! Vampires don’t do frightened! I came to a stop and pulled out my cell phone dialing 911 for help. 


I wanted so desperately to go back, and make sure she was alright, but the circumstances and the situation with the flames could end me, plus the fact that I was on the cusp of a full feeding frenzy and this would not end well.

Fuck!

How the fuck did this happen?

What the fuck was she doing there?!!!

© Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved.  


Translation:
Dillo Aro a cazzo di chill out.- Tell Aro to chill the fuck out.


THANKS TO.....Nicole aka Pattypattz & Dianne aka rdmickey1989
For all their time and help Betaing this story!!!
And to Flo for working on a new Banner for Shhhhh.....
You guys are AWESOME!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pictues. The blue care is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the part where Bella explains to Rose what she finds so interesting in BDSM. Her description of a power exchange was spot on. Bella's background story was very unusual. I wonder what else they will uncover. I can very much understand why Edward wants to fuck Bella on the hood of her car. I just hope he takes her shoes off first, because a scratch in that paint job would make me cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vos photos sont si belles. Je le prendrais bien comme gendre, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello darling. Question...will he ever want to fuck Bella over the hood of his car? LMAO. That's when you know it's love. ;) I can see why he wants to fuck her on her car. It is her car. His car will still be dent and scratch free. I would love to see her explain why her car has dents in the hood that match her ass cheeks. Ha ha.

    Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.

    ReplyDelete